[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are our expectations for the weekend? S07E12 - Discordant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

What are our expectations for the weekend?

S07E12 - Discordant Harmony - May 27
When Discord invites Fluttershy to his realm for tea, he worries she won't be comfortable there and begins to change it and himself with disastrous results.
S07E13 - The Perfect Pear - May 28
The Apple Siblings learn about their parent's love story and find out that they're half Pear.
>>
>>30151587
>another shit characters episode Saturday
Nothing
>>
>>30151587
Shipping.
Please give me shipping.

And for appul, who cares. They ruined everything with that drawer full of hats.
Fucking retarded.
>>
>>30151587
Absolutely nothing, and they will still let me down, because these are both shit.
>>
>>30151587

I expect a predictable "Be yourself" moral in Discordant Harmony.
>>
File: 45476162447.png (53KB, 276x281px) Image search: [Google]
45476162447.png
53KB, 276x281px
After "Hard To Say Anything" there are no boundaries to be crossed

I expect full on shipping from now on.

There are no barriers now

e-everything will be j-ust fine
>>
Shipping and her parents aren't dead. Cap this.
>>
>>30151587
1.Lots of Discord shenanigans that ultimately lead to nothing but "be yourself".
2. Everyone being more interesting than Applejack.
>>
>>30151744
and a kiss on the cheek at the end
>>
>>30151769
So like what Rarity did to Spike?
>>
File: 156165874.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
156165874.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>30151775
yes

seriously, I want this to happen

let it all fucking burn
>>
File: 88751.jpg (157KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
88751.jpg
157KB, 900x675px
>>30151587
Discordant Harmony spoilers have been out a while now.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-DsZMKYXzI
>>
>>30151817
if something similar happens (or a song at least), I'llscream
>>
>>30151629
IT'S NOT CANON, YOU IDIOT!
>>
>>30151685
ikr? Is it just me, or does discord always gives these kinds of morals?
>>
>>30151587
I never gave a fuck about Discord, but at lest he's not Glimmer, so it'll be a good episode. I'm really looking forward to The Perfect Pear, if it's nearly as good as Parental Glideance, this will be a great weekend for pony.

>S07E13
>half season already
Dear God, if we survive the weekend without a Dave Rapp episode, it'll probably mean the he didn't write for this season. Hopefully he's dead. Yes, please. Please.
>>
>>30151587
>begins to change it and himself with disastrous results.
expect lots of cringe
>find out that they're half Pear
something ala Pinkie Apple Pie
>>
>>30151629
>Shipping.
>Please give me shipping.
Why would you want that? Fluttercord is a shit tier ship. The fans always downplay the flaws of Fluttershy in order to make her fit for 'muh angel' role, all the while reducing Discord to a pussy who can only act all shy and occasionally say sorry for his LE DARK PAST. Why would you enjoy that?
>>
reminder that the showrunners said fluttercord is not canon and that the pedophiles who support the ship will never get fluttershy defiled no matter how much they cry for it
>>
>>30152763
Mike Vogel also said Starlight and Sunburst is canon.
>>
>>30152731

When have the fans done that?
>>
>>30152343
>not canon
yeah I wish I could use this excuse too.

>>30152731
I'd prefer dislestia, you're right. But fluttercord is cute. But to be honest, it would make fluttershy episodes okay to watch because discord will be in there.
Instead of having fucking 'fluttershy cares for critters #15' we'd have new stuff and development for her.
And about your second point... what? Are you telling me that discord is sane and his past is all flowers and songs?
>>
>>30151587

Shippers going to read between the lines to see things that aren't there. So business as usual.
>>
>>30152731
Who the fuck cares what fans do with the characters? All I care about is canon and neither one of them have been portrayed like that.
>>
>>30152388
You sure do like bringing Rapp up out of the blue a lot, Dashfag. Everbody's waifu gets a shit episode now and then. Get over it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.