[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Queen Umbra Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 20

Honeymoon Edition

Previous Thread
>>29977637

Twisted Desires Pastebin (Be warned they are long, I am working on it)
Part 1: http://pastebin.com/shurgbZ9
Part 2: http://pastebin.com/WSp0Cpxv
Part 3: http://pastebin.com/ZTwyKsMN
Part 4: http://pastebin.com/dVKsDRhX
Part 5: http://pastebin.com/PEVVbQHu
Part 6: http://pastebin.com/e0b3Ercz
Part 7: http://pastebin.com/Di70hQAv

>What is this? Another Rule 63 thread?
No, not really. This is a thread about Queen Umbra and her adventures with everyone's favorite human Anon!

>So a story thread then?
Yes! This is a story that takes place after the Reflections comic arc You know the one where Celestia loves that Sombra from the mirror universe where everyone good is evil and everyone evil is good. Before the last thread died It is time for the Anon and Umbra to finally be wed, but not everything is sunshine and daisies...

>So it's just a thread for your story?
No of course not! Like always if you want to write something go ahead
If not sit back and enjoy or talk about vidya games of your choice
>>
>>30146088
>buy coca cola in 20 min
>dead thread
That fast?
>>
>>30146088
"Hello, beloved!" You greet him as he takes his seat between you and Celestia "How did it go?"
>"It went good." Anonymous says "The guys are in along with Arthas and Jaina and a friend of mine named Big Macintosh."
"The more the merrier right?" You tell him "I'm sure it'll be fun tonight."
>"Also Ariadne and Eliza were there and they said they'd liked to come along." Anonymous says "So I guess it's going to be a small party."
"I'm okay with that." You tell him before looking towards the other "Any objections?"
>Everypony shakes their head as Edith returns with everypony lunch
>...
>After lunch and some catching up, Twilight and her friends returned with Ariadne
>Informing them of the plans for tonight, they quickly agreed and you all began to head out towards the hot-springs
>Walking along the crystal streets of the empire, you pas by ponies that are still decorating the empire for your wedding day
"Trust me, you are all going to love the springs." You tell them "One dip inside and you feel all your troubles melt away."

>>30146098
Shit I went to go talk to my grandma for a second and I came back to find us ded
>>
Why our thread go soooo fucking fast?
>>
>>30146289
>You are Anon
>"Wow Queen Umbra, your ponies sure do work quickly with setting up decorations." Twilight says as she looks at the citizens seeing up the banners and lights
>Just like how when you first got here and they were setting up the festival
>Except they're going all out since their Queen is getting married
>"I can't wait to see how beautiful the empire looks on the day of your wedding." Rarity says
>"I too can't wait." Umbra says "The closer to the wedding we get, the more excited I become!"
"Sometimes we stay up for a few more hours just messing around with each other until she gets tired." You tell them "I mean we like to playfully wrestle before you get any ideas."
>Twilight and her friends giggle while a small smile graces Celestia's face
>That's good as you were afraid she was going to be a downer this entire time
>You just don't want Umbra setting her straight
>As your group approaches The Grotto, you head down the steps to see your friends waiting for you
>And there seems to be a pony you don't remember inviting
>Seth

Well while I try to keep up with 4chan at least I can have the AI level up Bane in Injustice 2 for me.
>>
>>30146778
>"Damn, you weren't lying." Seth says turning to Lance
>"Told you." Lance says
>Seth lets out a small sigh
>"I guess I'll go." He says "I just wanted to relax a bit after making that dress."
>"No one is asking you to leave." Umbra says "In fact why don't you join the boys?"
>"That's very kind of you, Queen Umbra, but I-" Seth says before he looks over at Sombra, who is too busy looking over the sign of the hot springs
>He also glances over at all the girls behind you
>"Actually... I will take you up on that offer." Seth says "I came here to relax and I'm damn sure going to."
>He looks over at you
>"Just promise me that you and your friends will let me relax in peace." Seth says
"No problem." You assure him with a smile
>Umbra smiles before walking up to the doors
>Opening them the warm air of the springs pours out
>"Come on, everypony." Umbra says "You can get changed inside."
>>
>>30147601
>Stepping into the springs, you start to sweat in your clothes
>It's such a jump in temperature from out there in here
>"This place has everything..." Cadance says as you head down the steps "Shining we should see if this is possible when we go home."
>Coming down to a big open area, you find yourselves standing in front of two doors
>Some mares that remind you of Lotus and Aloe come up to Umbra
>"Queen Umbra." One say while bowing "Welcome. I assume all these ponies behind you are in your party?"
>Umbra nods her head
>"The springs are open correct?" Umbra asks
>"Of course, my Queen." The white mare with a jet black mane says "In fact it's been quite all day no doubt due to the preparations for your wedding."
>They look at you
>"Congratulations on stealing our Queen's heart." She says
"Thank you." You say with a smile
>The mare turns towards your guests
>"Welcome to The Crystal Springs." She says "To your left are the mare baths and to the right are the stallion baths. Inside you will find a changing room where there are towels to cover yourselves."
>"There are also four different pools of water that vary in temperature." A black mare with a snow white mane "So if you should find that one is either too cold or too hot, you may switch till you are comfortable."
>"Thank you." Umbra says "I'll show them in now."
>The mare nod their heads before heading into each bath
>Umbra turns to you
>"Well my love, we must part for now." Umbra says "But if you wish you can call me over and we can head up to my private spring. Just call for me if you want to."
>You give her a kiss as she turns to the mares
>"Alright ladies follow me." Umbra says as all the mares go through their door
>>
>>30147601
>Sombra needs a love intrest.
I posted this, but i forgot he already has one...if a little one-sided...
>>
>>30148321
He has one?
>>
hmm
>>
>>30148317
"Come on, follow me." Seth says "I'm sure none of you have ever been here before."
>Following Seth into the stallion section of the springs, you take a look around
>There's a bench in the center and a table that has a neatly folded pile of black towels on it
>Seth walks over to some small lockers
>"You can put your things in here." Seth says to You, Sombra, and Arthas "Since you're the only three wearing anything."
>"We'll see you guys out there!" Lance says as him, Biggs, and Wedge grab a towel
>"Come on, Big Mac." Shining says "We might as get out there and get to know them."
>"Eeyup." Big Mac says as the grab their towels
>Taking off your shirt, you notice that Seth is watching you and Sombra
>Once you get almost everything off you wait for Sombra and Arthas to leave before taking off your boxers
>Wrapping the black towel around your waist, you walk over and open the doors leading out to the springs
>>
>>30148451
If I remember correctly, Seth had a total anime nose-bleed melt-down over Sombra the first time he saw him. One-sided love intrest.
>>
>>30150149
>>30150149
Now I remember. Rager you even gave Seth a raging boner in that scene, and them being in a bath together will only make things worse.
>>
>>30149443
>>
>>30150149
Oh that's what you mean
>>
>>30150792
>>
>>30149896
>Stepping out onto the pebble floor, the hot air of the springs wash over you
>You're not even in the pools yet and you already feel relaxed
>Looking around you see the for pools the mares were talking about
>Arthas and Sombra are relaxing in the one on the right that has the most steam
>Lance, Biggs, and Wedge are sitting with Shining and Big Mac in the pool next to Sombra
>And Seth look like he's getting a massage from the white mare with the black mane
>You can get a massage here?!
>Damn this place is like a spa too
>You notice that Seth is looking over at Sombra
>Too bad he's too preoccupied with relaxing and talking to Arthas
>You look back at another teal mare waiting by another massage table
>You wonder if Umbra would have a problem with you getting a massage from another mare...
>Speaking of Umbra there's a giant bamboo fence that divides the mare section from the stallions
>You can hear Twilight and the girls laughing on the other side
>"Hey Anon, get over here!" Lance calls out "The water is perfect!"
>Smiling, you make sure your towel is secure before walking over to your friends
>>
>>30152761
>>
>>30154040
>>
Bamp
>>
>>30153070
>You are Umbra
>While Twilight and her friends have fun in the pool next to yours, you slowly slip into the warm water
"Ah! Now this is paradise!" You say before looking at the trio of princesses "Well come on, this pool is big enough for all of us."
>Celestia, Luna, and Cadance follow in behind you with towels wrapped around their manes
>Celestia and Cadance have no problem getting into the water, but Luna has to dip her hoof into the water
"You're not going to get boiled you know."
>Luna looks up to you before nodding her head
>"We know, we are just not used to such heat as our sister is." Luna says as she slowly slips into the water "Princess of The Night and all that..."
>Celestia smiles before leaning back against the edge
>"Oh Umbra, you were right..." Celestia says with a sigh as she sinks a little more into the pool "These springs are wonderful! It feels as if my troubles are just fading away."
>Celestia seems to be enjoying herself
"I'm glad you're enjoying it." You tell her "I felt that you were feeling tense about these past few days."
>>
>>30156168
>Celestia glances over to you
>"It's just difficult to see Anonymous marrying a mare that is not me." Celestia says "I'm happy for the both of you of course I just..."
"You still don't want to accept it."
>Celestia nods her head
"I understand." You tell her to which surprises her "But I want you to know something..."
>You shift around in the pool so that you are face to face with her
"If you do anything stupid during my wedding, I swear that Luna will be carrying you home in a body bag." You tell her as the haze around your eyes intensifies"Do we understand each other?"
>Celestia scoots back a little before nodding her head
"Good!" You say with a smile "Now why don't we talk about what you princesses like to do? All the wedding buzz has me in a happy mood and I'd love to learn more about you three!"

Now I need to come up with a way for Sombra to make a fool of himself
>>
>>30155345
>>
>>30157777
>>
>>30158795
>>
>>30156632
Sombra accidentally walks into the women's bath for some dumbass reason
>>
>>30159854
>>
>>30159881
What about he runs to the women's bath because Seth's advances and glances were making him uncomfortable. In his attempt to run away he knocks Luna into the tub.
>>
>>30160988
>>
>>30156632
>You are Anon
>"Wow I really can't believe you guys went through that." Shining says as you recall the events of the dungeon riot "More so I'm surprised you took some lives, Anon."
>You place your arms up on the edge
"I didn't want to, but I had to." You tell him "Not only did they crack a few ribs, but they were torturing us. I was afraid he was gonna say that he didn't like my eyes and he wanted them out."
>"And you're telling me that Sombra helped you fight me?" Shining asks "Bro that's not fair at all!"
>"There really was no time for fairness when you had called Princess Celestia to capture them." Sombra says
>Sombra and Arthas finally decided to drop the cold shoulder and join you and your friends
>Seth has too, but he's trying not to make eye contact with Sombra
>Which confuses you because why would he want to get this close to Sombra if he can't even look at him?
"Well if you want a rematch all you have to do is ask!" You tell him "I won't need Sombra this time!"
>"You're on!" Shining says "Although we should wait till after your wedding "Queen Umbra seems like the type of mare that can get really scary when she's mad."
>"Eeyup!" Big Mac says
"Oh she's a sweetheart!" You tell them "You'd have to do something really stupid to make her angry."
>Sombra huffs
>"My sister just like to act all bossy. She's always been like that even when we were kids." Sombra says "Honestly Anonymous, you are a brave soul for wanting to put up with her-?!"
>Sombra stops and takes on a look of shock
"What?" You ask "What's the face for?"
>You all turn to Seth who is trying to conceal the tent growing under his towel

Wowza I haven't had a day long block in a long time! I literally could not come up with something until an hour ago. I only hope you all enjoy it.
>>
>>30162455
>>
>>30163724
>>
>>30163113
>"What the?!" Lance and Wedge say as they try to move away from him
>"I-I can't help it!" Seth says "I'm surrounded by handsome stallions!"
>He looks at Shining and Big Mac too
>"N-Now hold on! I'm married." Shining says waving his hooves "You actually swing that way?!"
>Seth looks away
>"I swing both ways." He says "I like how Rarity looks, but with Lord Sombra in front of me I..."
>Biggs and Lance laugh
"Everyone calm down." You tell them "It's not like he's trying to rape you."
>"I knew you were eyeing me down! I could feel your eyes on me ever since I entered the pool" Sombra says "I hate to burst your bubble, but I only wish to share my bed with mares!"
>Seth tries to readjust himself
>He must like getting yelled at
>"I was once a king!" Sombra says "I used spend many of my nights pleasuring the mares the earned my touch!"
>Lance chuckles
>"Yeah right..." Lance says in a sarcastic tone "You couldn't get a mare even if you tried."
>Sombra slowly turns his head towards Lance
>"What was that?" Sombra says
>>
>>30165334
OH SHIT PLS NO KEKING LANCE
>>
>>30164707
>>
>>30167043
>>
>>30168167
>>
>>30165334
>Lance sits up straight
>"You heard me." Lance says "You can't seem to get yourself a nice mare ever since Queen Umbra shut you down with Ariadne!"
>Sombra gets in Lance's face
>"If I recall correctly, you couldn't find a mare that even wanted to spend two minutes with you." Sombra says "You shouldn't act all high and mighty when it was because of my sister that you were finally able to become a stallion!"
>Lance grits his teeth
>"Alright then if you're such a lady killer then walk into the mare side and show us!" Lance says "I bet you can't do it! Just like with Ariadne!"
>"If it wasn't for my sister getting involved I would have wooed Ariadne over to me!" Sombra says
"No you wouldn't have. Ariadne is pure and innocent." You chime in "If she would ever leave Lance, it would be for Umbra."
>"Anonymous, stay out of this!" Sombra says before turning back to Lance "Alright fine! I'll show you what it means to be a real stallion! Where I won't need the queen and her lover to set me up! I'm off to get a mare for the wedding!"
>"So long as it isn't Ariadne!" Lance says
>"Or Eliza." Biggs says
>"Or Jaina." Arthas says
>"Or Cadance." Shining adds on
"Did all of you really need to chime in too?"
>"How are we even going to see this?" Wedge asks
>Lance looks over and finds a very large rock
>"Right there." Lance says "We'll climb up and look over the fence."
>Sombra walks out of the pool and heads towards the doors leading out
>>
>>30169206
>>
>>30169206
>>
>>30170364
>>
>>30171167
>>
>>30169441
>As Sombra storms out, Lance climbs out of the pool
>"He gets on my nerves sometimes!" He says "Are you sure you want that as a brother in law. Anon?"
>You get out as well and walk beside him
"You telling me not to marry Umbra?" You ask him "That's the only way out of it."
>"No, no, no!" Lance says shaking his head "If you were to call off the wedding because of me, Queen Umbra would kick my head off."
>Coming up the the rock. Lance flies up onto it
>"Anyone else coming up here?" Lance asks
>"I want to see how this turns out." Wedge says as he comes over
>"Here help me up!" Biggs says
>As Lance pulls the others onto the rock, Shining walks up to you
>"Hey Anon, mind giving me a hand?" Shining asks "I kinda want to see this too."
>Lending Shining you hand, you lift him up onto the rock
"What about you, Mac?"
>"Nope!" Big Mac says as he continues to relax
>You look around the bath as you're missing one pony
"Where'd Seth go?"
>>
>>30171934
>>
>>30172264
All of them are going to get on trouble at this rate.
>>
>>30149443
hmm indeed
>>
I am at awe at how long this story has gotten. I haven't been on /mlp/ since the beginning of the second part of this story. I suppose I have a lot of reading to do now.
>>
>>30175413
Its been a long ride my friend
Welcome back
>>
>>30173003
>>
>>30175413
lots and lots
>>
>>30176161
>>
>>30172264
>You are Sombra
>Exiting the stallion section of the bath, you head outside that and stand at the doors leading into the section for the mares
>Damn that pegasi!
>You were once a king of a mighty empire!
>How dare he tell you that you of all stallions can not find a mare!
"I'll show him." You say "I'll show them all!"
>"Lord Sombra, wait!" You hear the dress pony call out
>Turning around, you see him come bursting out of the springs
>"Let me explain myself!" He says as he tries to approach you
"Y-You stay away from me!" You yell as you run into the mares section
>As soon as you enter, your vision is clouded by all the steam
>You hear the laughter of the mares
"I can't see a blasted thing!" You say to yourself looking back
>Even if your sight is hindered, you need to get away from that stallion
>Looking forward, all you see is blue before crashing into somepony
>You and said pony tumble into a nearby pool of water
>Opening your eyes, all you can see is stars in space
>Wait!
>Pulling your head out of the water, you find yourself on top of Princess Luna

4chan wouldn't let me post last night sorry!

>>30175413
It mostly because I get distracted with Vidya. Now that Injustice is out and Tekken 7 is this Friday I'm trying to at least get past the wedding.
>>
>>30177627
>>
>>30178841
>>
>>30179534
>>
>>30177768
"Oh my..."
>The Princess of The Moon moves her wet mane away from her eyes
>As soon as your eyes meet, her face turns a bright shade of red
>Looking down, it seems that your towel was lost during the tumble
>Leaving you privates exposed to the Mare of The Moon
"P-Princess Luna!" You say in an attempt to save face "Fancy seeing you her-"
>Your sentence is cut off as you feel two hooves plant themselves on your face
>The kick sends you flying off Princess Luna into the pool again
>Pulling your head out of the water again you see your sister standing over you
>And she's giving you the most threatening gaze you have ever seen
>"Honestly Sombra, can you not control your perverted urges for a few hours?!" Umbra says
>All the other mares in the bath are just staring at you
"Sister! Wait! I can expla-!"
>Umbra shuts you up by throwing a small wooden bucket at your head
>"I don't want to hear it!" Umbra says as she grabs one of the wooden buckets "And as for you..."
>You watch as your sister throws one of the little buckets up towards the wall
>You hear it snap against something as a loud "Ow!" comes from the other side
>"Lance!: Umbra says "Get down here right now!"
>>
>>30181628
>A moment passes before Lance comes over the wall
>"Can somepony tell me why you two can't seem to get along?" Umbra asks
"Are you trying to scold me like a child?!"
>Your sister glares at you
>You know that look
>That's the "Speak up one more time and I'll make an example of you!" look
"Shutting up!"
>Umbra looks back up the wall
>"Honey, I know you're up there watching." Umbra says "Why are you watching us mares? Do I need to punish you as well?"
>"Lance bet Sombra he could't get smooth with a mare. Sombra took it as the most horrendous insult and went to prove him wrong." Anonymous says "We all just wanted to watch him fail."
>"And you didn't stop them?" Umbra asks as she sighs before shaking her head
>"It was funny." Anonymous says
>Damn Anonymous for laughing at your embarrassment
>"A suppose boys will be boys..." Celestia says to Umbra "At least we know that their intention was not to peep on us."
>"Celestia, that is not the point." Umbra tells her "The point is that these two need to learn how to get along. The question is how?"
>Umbra thinks to herself
>"I'll think of something. For now both of you return to your bath." Umbra says "You're both so lucky that I'm in a wonderful mood due to the wedding otherwise I'd make you both sleep together."
>Nodding your heads, you and Lance get up and return to the stallion side while the mares laugh at you both
>>
>>30178841
>>
>>30183702
>>
>>30184715
>>
My future is dark
>>
>>30185921
I'll show you dark in a part or two
>>
>>30182819
>You are Anon
>After Sombra and Lance got sent back over to your side, the rest of you enjoyed the time in the hot springs
>Even if Lance kept complaining about the bruise on his head
>Once an hour passed it was time to finally go home
>The guys wanted to throw you a bachelor party, but Umbra wasn't too keen on it
>Especially once Shining said that they should get a mare to jump out of a cake for you
>And it didn't help that Celestia herself offered
>Once you all returned home and Mac and your friends went back the their places, you headed upstairs with Umbra
"Goodnight everyone!" You tell Celestia and the others as you retreat into your room
>Closing the door behind you, you turn to find Umbra already laying in bed
>"It's been too long since I visited those springs." Umbra tell you as she puts her crown on her holder "We need to get back there sometime and enjoy some alone time."
"Honestly I've never felt so relaxed." You tell her as you switch into your pajama bottoms "It actually helped with the nervousness."
>Umbra sighs
>"We're going to be busy tomorrow." Umbra says "The party organizers want us to rehearse for the wedding."
"That sounds like fun." You sarcastically say
>Climbing into bed, Umbra nuzzles into you
>"Oh it'll be alright. It'll be over before we know it." Umbra asks "Want to fool around? Just for a little bit?"
>>
>>30187713
>You chuckle and boop her nose
"We gotta wait till our wedding night, Umbra."
>Umbra pouts at you
>"I can't wait till then!" Umbra whines "Pretty please?"
>You shake your head
>Umbra groans
>"I'm your soon to be wife!" Umbra whines "Don't you want to make some love?"
>You pull her into a hug
"You just have to get through tomorrow..." You whisper into her ear "On our wedding night I'll love you as long as you want me to. I won't stop until you're satisfied."
>"Promise?" Umbra whispers back
"Promise."
>Pulling away, you both share a kiss as you start to cuddle
>"I'm going to hold you to that." Umbra says before yawning "Goodnight my love."
"Night, Umbra." You tell her "See you tomorrow."
>As Umbra dims the light, you begin to close your eyes and drift off to sleep
>>
>>30188206
Saving a fap for this dude
>>
>>30185350
>>
>>30189879
>>
>>30188206
>...
>Why does your bed feel like the crystal floor?
>It's cold
>And it feels as if Umbra isn't with you
>Opening your eyes, you're met with nothing
>Just a never ending void
>Sitting up, you look around
"It's just darkness."
>Nothing seems to be around you
>You stand up
>What is going on?
>"...You..." A voice calls out from the darkness
>Turning towards the direction of the voice, you see a small white light in the distance
"Who's over there?"
>You hear nothing said back
"Why am I dreaming like this again?" You ask yourself "I thought I was done with all these cryptic dreams."
>This can't be Luna's doing
>She has no reason to do this you
>Standing here won't give you the answers you seek
>You might as well just progress through the dream
>Seeing no other options, you proceed towards the light
>>
>>30190786
"This almost reminds me of the first time Luna visited my dreams when I came to the empire." You say "All this loneliness..."
>As you continue towards the light, you can't help shake this uneasy feeling
>It's as if you know you're not going to like what's at the end of this tunnel
>Continue on your way, feel a buzzing sensation burrowing through your head
>The pain is so much that you actually wince in pain
>"...Loss..."
"Loss?" You say as you continue to grip your head "What is that supposed to even mean?!"
>When the buzzing finally subsides, you open your eyes to see that you are really close to the white light
>So close that you can even see a silhouette of a pony standing in the center
"Luna?" You call out "Luna is that you?"
>Getting closer to the light, you see that it isn't Luna at all
>In fact it looks like it's shaping up to be Umbra
>The closer you get the more sure you are it's Umbra
"Umbra?"
>She doesn't move or respond to you at all
"Umbra, what's going on?" You say as you reach out
>But as you reach out to her she vanishes
>And almost instantly so does the light
>Leaving you in complete darkness once more
"Umbra?!" You call out before the buzzing comes right back in full force
>So much so that you drop to your knees
>It feels more like the darkness is trying to engulf you!
>You need to WAKE UP!
>Shooting up from your bed, you finally escape the nightmare and wake up
>>
>>30190668
>>
>>30191498
>>
>>30191904
>>
>>30190888
>Looking to your side, you see Umbra stirring from her sleep
>Seems she was sleeping on our chest before you flung her off
>Moving away some of her mane, she opens her eyes slightly
>"Beloved?" She says in a groggy tone "What happened?"
>You debate on tell her on telling her exactly what you just went through
>Maybe it's not for the best with the wedding just a day away
"It was nothing, honey." You tell her with your best fake smile "Just a little nightmare is all."
>Umbra lets out a little yawn
>"Do you want to talk about it?" She asks "You haven't had a nightmare in so long..."
>You shake your head
"No, it's okay. It was just one of those nightmares where you're falling and you wake up just before you hit the ground" You tell her before pulling the blanket over her "You just go back to sleep, I'm going to head down to the kitchen and get a PB&J sandwich and some milk."
>Even though Umbra is tired, you can tell that she wants to know more
>Giving her a kiss on the head, you get up from your side of the bed
"I promise I won't be long." You tell her "I just need to clear my head."
>"Alright..." Umbra says in a disappointed tone
>Heading towards the doors, you exit your room and head downstairs
>>
>>30192891
>Entering the dinning room, you look at all the decorations placed around the room
>The whole castle is like this, but it still impresses you on how good of a job these ponies do
>Heading towards the kitchen itself, you stop as Celestia comes strolling out with a plate that has a medium sized chocolate cupcake
>Oh yeah Edith showed them where they could get a quick snack
>When she notice you she looks a little surprised
>"Anonymous? What are you doing down here so late?" Celestia asks
"I could ask you the same thing." You tell her "Nah I just came down here to get a PB&J sandwich and some milk."
>"You had a nightmare?" Celestia asks as she takes her seat
>Of course she would know
>You used to do this all the time when you were with her
"Yeah. I did." You tell her "I just came down here to get my comfort food."
>"Well don't let me stop you." Celestia says
>Nodding your head, you head into the kitchen to fetch your food
>>
>>30193914
>Taking your time to make your PB&J sandwich, you come out of the kitchen with your meal to find that Celestia hasn't even touched her cupcake
>"I was waiting for you to come back." Celestia says "I hope you don't mind."
>You shake your head
"It's fine." You tell her "It's better than just sitting here alone thinking back on the dream."
>Taking a seat down in front of her, you glance back at the clock
>It's twelve thirty
>"Do you always walk around here without a shirt on, Anonymous?" Celestia asks "I understand back in Canterlot, but aren't you cold here?"
>You take a bite of your sandwich
"At first I was, but I'm used to it now." You tell her "But just like when I was with you, Umbra's fur and body heat keeps me warm."
>That's one of the things you love about these two mares
>"Does Umbra know you're down here?" Celestia asks
"Yeah, I woke her up after I woke from my nightmare." You tell her "She had her head resting on my chest."
>"Did you tell her about the nightmare?" Celestia asks "I only ask because I want to know if I can ask my next question."
>You shake your head
>"Oh. I see." Celestia says "So then you won't share it with me."
>You nod your head
"Well I didn't want to tell her about it when we're this close to the wedding." You tell her "She so excited and my nightmare just feels like it would suck away that excitement."
>>
One second! Just got distracted with Injustice and some errands!
>>
>>30194409
>"It might not, Anonymous." Celestia says "Besides you two shall soon be... Married. You can't hide things from your..."
>Looking up from your milk, you see Celestia is struggling
>"Wife." She finally gets out with a sigh
>It amazes you that she even showed up for the wedding
>"I'm sorry." Celestia says with a small frown on her face "It's still difficult for me to say that."
"It means a lot to me that you came, Celestia."
>She smiles
"You know, maybe you're right." You say "Maybe I should tell Umbra the truth about the nightmare. I kinda did lie to her about it."
>Celestia smiles
>"It does not have to be right now." Celestia says "Tell her about it the day after the wedding if you're so worried about diminishing her excitement."
>Downing the rest of your milk you wipe your mouth and hug Celestia
"Thanks Celestia."
>"It is no problem, Anonymous." Celestia says "Sleep well."
"Don't stay up too late." You tell her as you get up "See you tomorrow, Celestia."
>Celestia nods her head as you head back upstairs
>>
>>30195840
>>30194409
>>30193914
as much as a bitch Celestia has been i do feel for her here
>>
File: Dungeon entrance.jpg (364KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Dungeon entrance.jpg
364KB, 1024x683px
>>30195840
>Stepping into the portal that leads to The Wolves Cell, you quickly travel down the dungeon corridor
>You need answers and you need them now!
>A flash of lightning illuminates the hall before you
>And it is followed by a roaring thunder
>Opening the door, you find the mare of the moon sleeping on the floor
>Your anger flares immediately
>Walking over to her, you deliver a swift kick to her side to wake her up
>She howls in pain as you grab her by her disheveled mane
"How did you enter my dreams?!" You shout out as she tries to process what is even going on "Are these magical blockers losing their touch?"
>"What?!" Luna asks "We did not-!"
>You slap her with your free hand
"Don't lie to me!" You tell her "I bet you think this is cute. Trying to stop me from having a perfect wedding with Umbra!"
>You drop Luna back onto the floor
>She tries to scramble away from you, but the chain around her neck prevents her from going far
"Now tell me..."
>Reaching up you pull your hood down
>You are Anonymous
"Why the word 'Death' was being repeated in my dreams?!"
>>
>>30196243
>That last line

Jesus Christ I need to slow down

"Why was the word 'death' being repeated in my dreams?!"
>>
File: 1xzQkSo.png (182KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1xzQkSo.png
182KB, 400x400px
>>30196310
>>
>>30196310
Works either way:

(Loose the ellipses and the question mark for a command.)
"Now tell me why the word 'death' was being repeated in my dreams!"

(Or change the ellipses to a comma and loose the exclamation point for a request)
"Now tell me, why was the word 'death' being repeated in my dreams?"

The first sounds like a raging angry person demanding fruit rollups.

The secound sounds like my mother when she got my report card.

Both are equaly terrifying.
>>
>>30196243
>You are Anon
>Returning to your room, you step inside
>Umbra is just sitting whit her back against the headboard
>"Oh you're back!" Umbra says "Are you feeling better?"
>You nod head as you walk over to the bed
"Yeah, I just needed some time to clear my head." You tell her as you climb under the sheets "Listen Umbra, I want to tell you the truth about the nightmare."
>Umbra face holds a look of concern
>"I knew you weren't telling me the truth." Umbra says "But instead of pushing you, I decided to just let you clear your head."
>You smile before draping your arm around her
"It was nothing too crazy." You tell her "I was just in a dark place. Alone."
>"That's it?" Umbra asks "There has to be more to it if it woke you up like that."
>You nod your head
"My head was buzzing and I heard the word 'Loss' being repeated over and over." You tell her "Then a white light appeared with a silhouette of you standing there. When I reached out to you, the light and you disappeared and darkness started to swallow me up."
>You hold her a little closer
"It felt like I was losing you." You say "And how I felt before I met you."
>Umbra lays her head against your shoulder
>"Sounds to me like you just had a nightmare about being alone again." Umbra says "Which is silly because you know that I will never leave your side. Nothing will take me away from you."

>>30197408
>The first sounds like a raging angry person demanding fruit rollups.

God dammit, Anon. I can't laugh this loud at night. The old people with beat me.
>>
File: 1492241539951.jpg (20KB, 300x286px) Image search: [Google]
1492241539951.jpg
20KB, 300x286px
>>30198170
>Her words bring comfort to you
>"I wish I could say more." Umbra says "But I'm saving it for my wedding vow to you ."
>Umbra gives you the warmest smile she has before planting a kiss on your cheek
"Thank you, Umbra." You tell her "I'll think I'll be alright."
>Umbra lets out a small yawn and lays her head back down on her pillow
>"Come now, beloved. Let's return to sleep." Umbra says "If you'd like you can be the big spoon tonight. That way there is no way for me to get away. Not that I would."
>You laugh before laying your head down
>Nuzzling up to Umbra, you wrap your arms around her and pull her in
>"Goodnight, my love." Umbra says
>You let out another yawn
"Goodnight, Umbra."
>The candles around the room extinguish as you slip back into sleep mode

Alright Anons that's it for me tonight. I hope you're somewhat proud of me for popping out so many parts in a day. Hopefully I can do it again tomorrow!
>>
>>30192776
>>
>>30192891
>>30193914
>>30194409
>>30195840
>>30196243
>>30198170
>>30198219
I S T H E B L O C K O V E R ?
>>
>>30199023
>>
>>30198219
>Finally you didn't suffer a nightmare this time around as slept like a baby with Umbra in your embrace
>As the sun rolled around to signal the start of a new day, you began to stir from your slumber
>You can hear what sound like Umbra humming
>Opening your eyes, you see that Umbra is just resting against you, laying with your hands
>How long has she been awake?
>Umbra looks back and meets your eyes
>"Good morning, beloved. Sleep well?" Umbra asks "I can tell that you're well rested."
>You sigh and kiss her cheek
"I love you so much." You tell her "Thanks for keeping the night terrors away."
>Umbra smiles
>"It's no trouble, my love." Umbra says "I just expect you to do the same for me."
"Of course I will."
>Umbra sits up and stretches before running a hoof through her mane
>"I suppose we should go down and eat breakfast." Umbra says "We'll need to get ready for the rehearsals."
"I don't want to get out of bed though..."
>Umbra giggles before kissing you
>"Come now, Anonymous." Umbra says "After the wedding we will have all the time in the world to lounge around."

>>30199288
I'm getting passed this wedding before Tekken 7 comes out!
>>
>>30200819
>After getting some eggs and bacon, you and Umbra headed toward the throne room to meet with all the other ponies
>The rehearsal was... Normal
>Nothing too interesting happened
>You just went over where ponies were sitting, heading down the aisle, and all that jazz
>The wedding planners were pretty anal about every little thing, but they started to mellow out when they saw how good you and Umbra were doing
>After getting done with the ceremony, the party planners then had you rehearse the dinner party
>All and all it was a pretty normal day
>Eventually after everything was done, it was already about to be dinner time
>But you and Umbra weren't in the castle
>The two of you went out on a walk alone to clear your heads

I'm deciding to skip the rehearsal because it would add many more unnecessary parts, But Anon and Umbra will talk about some of it in the next parts
>>
>>30200275
>>
File: 1494356659303.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1494356659303.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>tfw passed out while typing

I have been a busy buddy. I need to stop waking up so early when I sleep so late
>>
>>30146088
>Honeymoon
Wait shit how much have i fucking missed
>>
>>30204255
When were you here last my son
>>
>>30204083
Quick question what happens if anon kills alt anon, does this mean he'll have instant death as alt dies?
/spoiler/there is no happy end is there
>>
>>30204295
My theory is Anon will have to give up his powers to be on a similar level with alt Anon, then they'll be able to lock him up in the wolves cell
>>
>>30202134
>Walking around the gardens of the castle, you watch as Umbra looks at some flowers
>"I can't wait for you to see my bouquet of flowers." Umbra says looking back at you "I picked out each one myself."
"I'm sure it won't be as beautiful as you tomorrow."
>Umbra blushes before coming back to sit with you
>"I think you are going to like my wedding dress." Umbra says
"I'd like anything you wear." You tell her "That's just how perfect you are."
>Umbra looks away towards the sky in embarrassment
>"This is it, isn't it?" Umbra asks "You and I are finally going to become husband and wife. And I will finally have a king by my side."
"It's been a long road, but we finally made it didn't we?"
>"We did. Together." Umbra says "Tomorrow is going to be the greatest day of our lives. So many pictures are going to be taken of us!"
>You chuckle
"And the true start to a wonderful life together."
>Umbra smiles once more before you both share a kiss
>Looking out towards the sky with your arm around Umbra, you both watch as the sun sets
>"Are you hungry, beloved?" Umbra asks "Let's go get some dinner before we return to our room. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow."
>Nodding your head, you follow Umbra inside
"So where'd Sombra go?" You ask "He wasn't at the rehearsal and didn't you say he was walking you down the aisle?"
>"Sombra told me that he was preparing a surprise for me, but he understands that he is the one walking me down the aisle." Umbra says "I'm sure he'll be fine."
>Heading inside, you meet with Celestia and the others before getting down to dinner

>>30204295
You know I can't tell you anything right, Anon? It would spoil a lot. I will just say one word
Balance
>>
>>30204884
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n08b1ptdnYM
>"Do you want another drink, Anon?" Boss asks
>After you returned to the castle, you ate your dinner and went to bed with Umbra
>Waking up at seven, you and Umbra had to split up so you both could prepare for your wedding
>She would stay in the castle while you went to The Stray Mare to get ready
>As soon as you got there, you got dressed in your suit minus the jacket for now
>Grey dress shirt, dark red vest, and a red tie
>Not long after your friends that would be standing up there with you showed up with their suits to get ready
>Thanks to Boss letting you use The Stray Mare, you've had some time to kill your nervousness
"No, one is enough. Thanks Boss." You tell him "I don't want to have too much alcohol on my breath."
>"I can't believe this is it." Biggs says as he adjusts his suit "Anon finally tying the knot."
>"It really is a h-happy day." Shining says as he tries to hold back his tears
>Cadance did tell you that he would get super emotional
>Big Mac pats him on the back
>"We're really happy for you, Anon." Wedge says as he takes a sip of his coffee next to you
>"Do we have to call you king?" Lance asks
>You chuckle before shaking your head
"I still be just your normal ol' Anon." You tell him "Even though Sombra wants me to take on the title."
>"Where is Sombra and Arthas?" Biggs asks "I thought they were going to meet us here?"
"I think they went to see Umbra first." You say "There's still plenty of time before we have to go, so I'm sure they'll show up soon."
>>
Bed bump
>>
>>30205259
>>
>>30205194
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6xYlky1SWw
>You are Umbra after Anonymous took his shower and left with the rings, you remained in bed for a little bit before getting up
>Sitting up in your bed, you look outside to watch as the sun rises
>A smile forms on your face
>This is it
>Today you become a wife
>A wife to the only being in Equestria that could steal your heart
>Finally one of your dreams have come true
>And in time the second one will happen
>Feeling a tear run down our cheek, you wipe it away
>Maybe it's for the best to let it all out now
>Maybe then you won't cry during the ceremony
>Upon hearing the doors open, you see Ariadne and Rarity enter your room
>>
>>30207001
>"Good morning, Lady Umbra." Ariadne says "How are you feeling?"
>A small laugh escapes you
"Nervous." You tell her "Ariadne, I've never been more nervous in my life."
>Ariadne smiles
>"If there is anyone that can get through this it's you, Lady Umbra!" Ariadne says "You should be super happy today!"
>"It is a wondrous day, Queen Umbra." Rarity says "You should not let any of those feelings of nervousness stop you from being happy."
>You laugh
"Happiness also fills my body." You tell them with a smile "I'm finally getting married! To the man I love more than anything!"
>"Well I'm glad Anonymous chose you." Rarity says "I know that he'll be happy as long as he has you by his side."
"Thank you, Rarity." You say before looking towards the bathroom "I'm going to go and take a quick shower then we can start getting me ready."
>The girls nod their head as you head into the bathroom
>>
Bump of hunger
>>
>>30207863
>After taking a nice hot shower, you emerged from the bathroom ready to start your day
>Ammy let out a happy sounding bark as you strolled out of the bathroom
>She's being petted by Ariadne who sits on your bed
>You see that Rarity has brought out your dress that was on the mannequin
>"There you are, Queen Umbra." Rarity says "Are we putting on your dress first?"
>You nod your head
"We should do that first before we work on my mane."
>Rarity nods her head as she begins to get your dress off the mannequin
>Drying off your mane and and body, you walk over to Rarity
>Slipping on your dress for the first time it feels like a dream
>Rarity makes sure everything is just right with your dress while Ariadne watches
>"I have the veil right here, but we need to do your mane first." Rarity says
>Feeling Rarity pull up the zipper on your back, she steps back
>"There!" Rarity says as she circles around you
>"Wow, Lady Umbra!" Ariadne says "You look beautiful!"
>Turning around, Rarity brings the mirror over to you
>Oh wow!
"This does look good!" You say as you do a little twirl "It hugs my figure so perfectly!"
>You look at the crimson gem resting in the center
"I love this." You tell them "Think Anonymous will?
>"He will love it!" Ariadne says "He wanted me to tell you that before he left. He knew you would ask that!"
>>
>>30209868
>You giggle
>"Of course he would." Rarity says "Don't worry about what he thinks. You know better than anypony that he would love whatever you wear."
>They're right
>Making your way over to your vanity, you sit down and Rarity comes up beside you
>"Alright, Queen Umbra." Rarity says "Now let me get to work. You just try to relax and prepare for today."
"Very well." You tell her as Rarity gets to work
>"Would you like me to bring you some breakfast?" Ariadne asks as she gets up from your bed
"Can you?" You ask her "Some scrambled eggs would be nice."
>Ariadne nods her head before making her way over to the door
>But before she can open it, a knock comes from the other side
>"Who is it?" Ariadne asks cracks open the door
>"It's Sombra."
>Ah your brother
"Let him in."
>Ariadne opens the door and in comes Sombra and Arthas
>"Look at you!" Sombra says "You look beautiful sister."
>You give him a warm smile
>"My Queen, you truly do look stunning." Arthas says
"You two are such flatterers! My mane isn't even done" You tell them "So what brings you two here?"
>"I wanted to know if you wanted to see your surprise." Sombra says
>You look over to him
"Oh? So what was this surprise you were getting me?" You ask him
>"It would be difficult for me to keep it hidden from you till after the wedding." Sombra says with a smile "So I thought I'd give it to you now."
>Sombra steps out of the way of the door before ushering something to come in
"What are you-?!"
>But what does come in absolutely shocks you
>"Hello, my little princess." Your father says as him and mommy walk through the door
>>
>>30208739
>>
>>30210848
"Daddy?! Mommy!?" You say getting up "What are you doing here!?"
>Your mother is dressed in on of her formal black dresses while your father is wearing his best suit
>"Those are your parents?!" Ariadne and Rarity say
>"It was difficult to pull some strings with Rodin, but I did it. Now mother and father can be here to witness your special day." Sombra says "They'll be here for the rest of today and some of tomorrow."
>"Oh my little girl!" Your mother says with tears in her eyes as she runs up to you "You look so beautiful in that dress! I can't believe you're finally getting married!"
>She looks towards your father
>"I guess she didn't chase him away after all!" Mother says before looking at your father "You were wrong."
"Daddy!" You yell "You thought I'd chase away my beloved?!"
>Your father quickly looks over at Ariadne and Rarity
>"Are these the servants?" You father asks
"Daddy, they are not servants, they are my friends." You tell him "The one with the purple mane made my dress and one with the blue mane is one of my closest friends."
>"And head maid!" Ariadne says as she bows to your parents "It's an honor to meet my queen's parents."
>Mother looks at Ariadne before turning to you
>"Umbra, dear, something tells me that you have a motherly bond with this mare." Mother says
"I've known Ariadne for a long time." You tell her "Since her own mother did not care for her, I did."
>She smile
>"It's nice to meet you, Ariadne." You mother says with a bow "Thank you for taking care of my daughter."

I'm going to do my best to get as far as I can into the wedding tomorrow. My goal is to get to at least the dinner party before Tekken 7 drops
>>
>>30212118
I havrnt really played much tekken, all i know is that the 1st ones fmv is a big meme
>>
>>30212118
>Ariadne gives your mother a big smile
>"Well Umbra, since father is here I suppose you will want him to walk you down the aisle." Sombra says in a more sadden tone "I understand."
>"I refuse." Your father says "Sombra, you are to walk your sister down the aisle."
"Daddy?"
>Your father smiles
>"My little princess, you and your brother have been inseparable since you were just children." He says "If anything Sombra has spent more time with you during your travels together than I have during your upbringing."
>He nods his head
>"It is only right that I let Sombra have this honor." He says "Seeing as how he does not want to give it up."
>A small smile appears on Sombra's face
>"I still want my father daughter dance." He says with a smile "It is my right as your father to have that."
>You close your eyes in an attempt to stop the tears before nodding your head
>"Those have better be tears of happiness. Those are the only tears allowed on a bride's wedding day." Father says before looking around "Sombra, where is her soon to be husband?"
>"He is somewhere else getting ready." Sombra says
>"Take me to him." Father says "I wish to speak with him."
>"Come sit done and let mommy do your mane, sweetie." Your mother says "I hope you do not mind, miss?"
>"Rarity." Rarity says "And of course I do not mind. You would do a much better job than I would."
>As father, Sombra, and Arthas leave the room, you see Celestia coming into your room
>>
>>30211892
>>
>>30213524
"Celestia?" You ask "What are you doing here?"
>Your see your mothers ears perk up from the reflections
>"The same Celestia that tried to ruin my daughter's happiness by taking her Anonymous?" Your mother says in a dark tone before walking over to her
>Celestia looks somewhat afraid as she takes a few steps back
"Wait Mommy!" You tell her "She's fine now! She knows she was wrong."
>Your mother looks back to you before looking back to Celestia
>"I'm watching you sun horse." Mother says "As Umbra's mother I will not allow you to ruin my daughter's mood on the day of her wedding!"
>Celestia nods her head as your mother sits behind you again
"Sorry about that, Celestia." You tell her "My mother has always be very protective of me."
>"I understand." Celestia says "I just wanted to come in here to tell you something."
"And what would that be?" You ask as you tilt your head to the side
>"Sweetie, don't do that." Your mother says as she straightens you out
>"Umbra..." She says as small tears begin to run down the sides of her face "Please promise me that you will take care of Anonymous."
>>
>>30214609
>"You know as much as I do that there's something special about him." Celestia says "He has this power to create bonds with anypony."
>He really does
>This was evident after he changed Arthas's opinion on him
>"I think that is my issue with your marriage." Celestia says "I just want to know that he'll be in the right hooves because you know of how reckless he can be!"
>You chuckle
"Celestia, you need to let this go."
>Celestia remains silent
"I love him. I beat you to prove it. I will continue to fight those that try to take him from me." You tell her "Anonymous would tell you the same."
>"But he-!" Celestia says
"Anonymous is stronger than he was when he was with you." You tell her "Besides what force is stupid enough to tackle myself and Anonymous?"
>Celestia nods her head
"Come here."
>Celestia look a little confused and comes up to you before you pull her into a small hug
"Nothing will happen to him." You whisper to her "I promise you that we live a safe and happy life now that our conflict is over. Just believe in us."

Things are looking dodgy with time here
>>
>>30215002
>"I'm putting my trust in you, Umbra." Celestia says "Please keep him from killing himself by doing something stupid."
>You laugh
"Don't worry, Celestia." You tell her as you pull away "He's in safe hooves."
>Celestia smiles
>"Thank you, Umbra." Celestia says "You look beautiful by the way."
>You smile
"Thank you, Celestia, but I still need to do my mane." You tell then "I'll look like a new mare then."
>"I should get ready myself." Celestia says "Luna and I came up here to get ready, but I wanted to step in here to tell you that."
"Well don't let me keep you from getting ready!"
>Celestia smiles before turning to leave
>As she exits the room, Ariadne come in with a tray that has your breakfast
>"Here you go, Lady Umbra!" Ariadne
"Thank you, Ariadne." You say before looking at the mirror "Mommy, do you know what daddy going to say to Anonymous?"
>"Don't worry, sweetie." Mother says "It's not going to be anything too serious."
>>
>>30215724
>You sit back against your chair as Papa Umbra enters the building
>You are Anon
>While you tried to prepare yourself for your big day, Boss made you some breakfast
>But while you were eating, you heard the bell ring
>And when you turned around, you saw Arthas, Sombra, and Papa Umbra
>"Whoa..." Lance says "He's huge!"
"Papa Umbra?!" You ask "What are you doing here?
>"That's Queen Umbra's dad?!" Biggs says "He looks like he could tear any of apart if he wanted to!"
>"I bargained with Rodin for him to help me get my mother and father out her for your wedding." Sombra says
>He looks over you for a moment
>"You better take care of my daughter." He tells you "She is my pride and joy just as her brother is."
>You nod your head
"I promise you that I will make her the happiest mare in all of Equestria." You tell him "Nothing going to stop me from that."
>Papa Umbra smiles before holding out his hoof
>"Welcome to the family, son." Papa Umbra says "You will receive the hug after the wedding."
>Smiling you take his hoof and shake it
>"It'll be time soon won't it?" Sombra asks
>You nod your head
"Once the bells start ringing."
>>
>>30216570
>After Papa Umbra returned to the castle, you headed to the bathroom
>Slipping on your jacket, you straighten your tie
>You take a deep breath
"I can do this." You tell yourself "I'm ready."
>Stepping out of the bathroom, your friends are all waiting for you
"How do I look?"
>"Like a million bits." Shining says "You finally ready?"
"As ready as I'm going to be." You tell them "I wonder if she's just as nervous as me."
>"I'm sure she is." Wedge says
>"You got the rings, Lance?" Biggs ask
>Lance nods his head before showing him the small purple box
>The bells begin to ring outside
"Alright. That's our cue."
>"Good luck, Anon." Boss says "Thanks to Eris we will be watching on!"
"Thanks Boss!"
>Stopping at the door, you see ponies moving out and about now
>Taking one last deep breath, you and your friends exit The Stray Mare and make your way to the castle

I failed you Anons, but hey at least we got to the wedding!
>>
>>30217203
>Walking up to the castle, you notice Eris waiting outside the doors with Discord
>"There he is!" Eris says "The handsome groom and his friends."
>"Anonymous, congratulations." Discord says "I never thought you'd have it in you to actually get married!"
>You smile
"Thank you, both." You tell them "Are you two going to be watching from inside?"
>They nod their heads
>"We'll be in the back." Discord says "You can't miss us."
>Walking into the castle you and your group head into the throne room
>Umbra had used her magic to bring her throne into the floor allowing you both a place to stand
>Entering the room, you see the party planners moving ponies into their seats
>The band from Rodin's bar is here playing some music to set the mood
>"Ah Anon!" One of them says "Right on time! Please take a seat at the front. We will let you know when it's time to stand up there."
>Nodding your head, you take a seat at the front
>"Ah Princess Celestia and Princess Luna!" The organizer says "Please take a seat next to Anonymous."

Tekken's fun, but I'm not going to let it keep me from typing.
>>
>>30214575
>>
>>30218769
>>
>>30219770
What is this about?
>>
>>30219770
>>
>tfw trying to find a match is giving me the chance to type
>>
>>30217941
>Turning around, you see Celestia and Luna coming down the aisle
>Both of them are wearing some very fancy looking dresses to match their colors
>They come over and Celestia takes a seat next to you
>"Hello, Anonymous." Celestia says "You're looking incredibly handsome."
"Thank you, Celestia." You tell her "You look beautiful too."
>"Anonymous, does it bother you that your family isn't here?" Luna asks "What we mean is that Umbra's family will be seated on the left while sister and I along with the Twilight and her friends will be where your family should be."
>You shake your head
"Nah, I don't think they'd be too happy about me marrying a mare anyway." You tell them "They're might even try to call off the wedding."
>"You did say relations with a pony are frowned upon in your world." Celestia says
"It's fine. Even since I came to Equestria I've seen all the ponies I've meet in my life as family." You tell them "So as long as you all are here it'll be the same."
>Celestia smiles and you feel something wrap it's hooves around you
>"I'm so happy for you, Anon!" Twilight says as she pulls you into a hug "Are you nervous."
"Like you wouldn't believe." You tell her before as you notice that Rarity is missing
>Oh right she's one of Umbra's bridesmaids along with Ariadne
>"How does it feel, sugercube?" AJ asks "That you're about to get married."
>You smile
"It feels amazing."
>>
>>30220647
>>
>>30223051
>>
>>30222450
>You hold out your arms
"Thanks girls." You tell them "Now come bring it in."
>Twilight and her friends come closer and you give them all a hug
>Pulling away, you hear ponies begin to speak up more
>Turning around to see what all the commotion is, you see Papa and Mama Umbra coming into the throne room
>"Are those Queen Umbra's parents?" Somepony asks
>"Her father is so big!" Another says
>They take their seats across from you
>Mama Umbra waves at you and motions for you to come over to you
"Sorry, girls looks like my soon to be mother in law wants to talk to me."
>They nod their heads and you get up so that they can take their seats
>Approaching Mama Umbra, that heartwarming smile greets you
>"Hello, Anonymous." She say "I just wanted to tell you that you better make our daughter every wish come true."
>You chuckle
"I will and then some."
>"I wish we could talk more, but it seems we'll need to wait." Mama Umbra says looking behind you
>Feeling a tap on your back, you turn around to find
>"Anonymous, it's time." The party planner says "All the ponies are seated and Queen Umbra is set to arrive momentarily."
>>
>>30223875
>>
Bamp
>>
>>30226372
>>
hhhhh
>>
>>30224331
>You nod your head and stand up
>Motioning to your friends, you climb up the small steps while your friends stay on the steps
>Looking out towards the ponies sitting in their seats, you see smiles all around
>Thank god you picked a cold place to live, because you would be sweating up a storm right now
>You sigh
"Thanks Lance, for cracking open that window."
>He smiles and nods
>You see Cadance come trotting into the room as she walks up to you
>"I hope you're ready, Anon." Cadance says as she takes her place in the center "Just wait till you see how Umbra looks."
>As the band stops playing their current song, the ponies chatting quiet down as well
>Everyone looks towards the door, waiting in anticipation for them to open up
>The leader of the band taps his hoof four times before they start playing a new song
>A song to welcome the bride
>As the doors start to open, you stand up straight and try to look your best
"Showtime."
>>
>>30227624
>>
Bamp
>>
>>30228145
>When the doors open fully, you see in order, Cynthia, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and Applebloom skipping down the aisle
>They're leaving a trail of flower petals behind them on their way to you
>Looking behind them you see her
>Your bride to be
>Umbra with Sombra beside her begin walking behind the fillies
>As they make their way up the aisle, you finally take the time to look over Umbra and her dress
>The dress itself look absolutely amazing on her!
>It hugs her body so elegantly
>Her mane is styled back and it looks like she has a pin that has flowers on it attached to the side
>It's a little tough to see due to the the veil she's wearing
>As they come up to the stairs Sombra gives Umbra a hug before looking towards you
>He mouths the words "Take care of her."
>You smile and give him a thumbs up
>A small smile appears on Sombra's face as he leads his sister up the stairs
>When she reaches the top, Sombra goes to take his seat next to his parents
>Rarity horn lights up and she slowly pulls the veil up, letting you finally see Umbra's face
>>
>>30230420
>Time seems to slow to a crawl as you and Umbra stare at each other
"Hey..."
>"Hello." She says with a smile "It feels like it's been an eternity since this morning."
>You smile back
"You look perfect, Umbra."
>Umbra blushes
>"And you look incredible, beloved." She says back
>Cadance looks at both of you before clearing her throat
>"Ladies and gentlecolts, we come together today to witness and celebrate the union of Umbra and Anonymous." Cadance says
>You and Umbra continue to stare into each others eyes
>"Out of all the love that I have seen as a princess, your love for each other shines brighter than any other." Cadance says "I don't think I need to tell either of you how important it is that you cherish and love one another no matter the situation."
>She's right
>You and Umbra went up against so many trials and still came out loving each other
>"Just continue to support each other in all the trials to come. After all that's what marriage is all about." Cadance says
>"And now at this time, I think you both have somethings you wish to say to each other at this time." Cadance says before stepping back
>>
>>30231526
>>
>>30232514
>>
>>30233777
>>
I'm going to try to post all these parts at once instead of leaving gaps. So the mood is right of course.
>>
>>30235607
>>
>>30235607
That's okay.
>>
>>30236754
>>
>>30231526
>"Do you want to go first?" Umbra asks
>Giving her a smile, you nod your head
>Taking her front hooves, you clear your throat
"Umbra, I honestly don't know where to start." You tell Umbra "This past week for me was spent just trying to come up with the perfect thing to say to you today."
"I did come up with some things to say to you, but when I thought about it I would be talking about how perfect you were and how much of an amazing partner you have for hours on end." You say before smiling "And I don't think too many ponies here would want to sit here forever hearing me talk."
>You hear a few ponies laugh in the audience
"But thankfully last night, I knew just what to say here today. Funny how a nightmare helped me."
>You start to recall the nightmare in your mind
"After that nightmare last night, I've come to realize that you are the light." You tell her "The light that keeps me from slipping back into the darkness."
>Umbra smiles
"I had my heart crushed, I struggled to find my own place in Equestria, and ended up nearly dying out there in that frozen wasteland." you tell her "I was lost in my own personal hell filled with loneliness."
>Umbra smile slightly fades
"That is until you found me out there." You tell her "You found me face down in the snow, a human that was giving up on life."
>You feel your emotions start to get the better of you
"You saved me from just letting it all end." You tell her "I promised to myself that I would make it up to you, I just didn't expect us to fall in love with one another."
>>
>>30238302
>You're rambling a little
>It's best to get to it
"Umbra, I vow that as your husband I will make it my mission to see that you are the happiest mare in Equestria. Every. Single. Day." You tell her "I will protect you and every single other pony of this empire."
>You hold her hooves tighter
"Every single dream you have and will have, I will make it come true." You tell her "I don't care what it is I make sure it comes true!"
>Umbra looking a little watery eyed there
"I love you, Umbra." You tell her "I love you with every fiber of my being. And I will continue to love you till the end of time."
>Umbra looks down at the floor
>It's not hard to see the tear that drops on the floor
>Umbra takes a hoof away to wipe her eyes before looking back up to you
>>
>>30238304
>"I'm not one to believe in fate, but when it comes to our meeting I have to believe in it" Umbra says
>"When first saw you, I thought you were nothing more than a strange beast to add to my collection." Umbra says "But to my surprise, you were more than that. Especially after you said my brother's name."
>"The events that followed were something that not even I anticipated." She tells you
>"I sometimes think you're are too modest, my love." She tells you "Because of you this empire has changed for the better."
>She smiles
>"This empire has never see so much activity until your arrival." Umbra says "Now evil ponies are behind bars, my friend Eris and my brother Sombra have returned to me, and we've even opened our trust to the Princesses of Equestria."
>"But the one that I will cherish to most out of all of them is night we admitted our love for each other." Umbra says "That night will always be the best night in my life."
>You feel Umbra's hooves grip your hands a little tighter
>"Anonymous, I vow that I will always stay by your side to keep you from falling into that dark place again." Umbra says "I vow to support you and to be the greatest wife in all of Equestria."
>You smile
>"I love you, Anonymous." Umbra says "And no matter what may stand in our future we will overcome it like we have before."
>>
I'm away from home at the moment, so it should be a bit easier to get parts out, but I still need to do a job here so I can get some sweet dosh for a surprise. So excuse me if I don't post in the mornings
>>
>>30238341
All good dude
>>
>>30238102
>>
>>30238341
What's your job?
>>
>>30240283
Uncle is having me cut some trees down for him. Along with some housekeeping. I was actually about to get to it now.

A shame it's not an actual job, but hey it something! And once I get the money for this thing, I'll show you all what I got with it.
>>
>>30239570
>>
>>30241439
>>
>>30242140
>>
>>30240740
A Switch?
>>
>>30240740
Rager the lumberjack?
>>
>>30238313
>"Nothing will ever keep us apart." Umbra says
>You feel your heart strings being pulled
>Cadance smiles as she comes back up to you two
>"You two are a shining example of what true love really is." Cadance says "Many ponies should learn from you two."
>Cadance looks between you two
>"I suppose it's time we cement this marriage." Cadance says before looking at Lance "The rings?"
>"Right here, ma'am." Lance says floating up to you two
>Taking the rings, you give your ring to Umbra
>She looks over it before smiling
>"Anonymous, do you take Umbra to be your wife? Do you promise to love, cherish, and respect her until death do you part?" Cadance asks
"Of course I do." You say as you slip the ring over Umbra's horn
>"And Umbra, do you take Anonymous to be your husband? Do you also promise to love, cherish, and respect him until death do you part?" Cadance asks
>"Yes... Yes I do!" Umbra says wiping the tears from her eyes before slipping your ring onto your finger
>Cadance is looking a little teary eyed there herself before using her wing to wipe them away
>"If there is anypony who believe's that these two should not be wed. For some strange reason." Cadance says "I suggest you speak now, or forever hold your peace."
>You don't look, but you can see one of Umbra's eyes cracked open looking at Celestia
>Nobody speaks up which is good for them
>"Excellent!" Cadance says as she claps her hooves "In the power invested in me, as The Princess of Love, I now pronounce you husband and wife!"
>Cadance looks over to you
>"Anonymous, you may kiss the bride!" Cadance says
>You don't need to be told twice!
>Placing your hands on Umbra's cheeks, you pull her in and passionately kiss your wife

>>30243667
Nope

>>30244010
Pretty much
>>
>>30245292
>A thunderous applause erupts from the audience as you and Umbra continue to kiss
>Wedding bells accompanied by fireworks are going off outside
>The band is playing a tune to commemorate this amazing event
>None of that matters to you
>All that matters is that you and Umbra are finally married
>Pulling away from Umbra, you wipe the tears she is shedding
"I love you, Umbra."
>"And I love you, Anonymous." Umbra says "We'll properly introduce you as king after the wedding."
>You shake your head
"I don't care about that right now." You tell her "All I care about is this moment right here."
>Umbra pulls you into another kiss
>When you both pull away, Ariadne and Lance get the jump on you two
>"You did it, Lady Umbra!" Ariadne says wiping her eyes "Y-You got married!"
>"Congrats, bro." Lance says "I always know you were special."
>It doesn't stop there as more ponies come up to extend their well wishes to you both
>It's like when you first purposed all over again!
>"Thank you, everypony, but I think it's about time we venture into the dining room!" Umbra says "There we can enjoy fine dining, dancing, and other fun activities!"
>"Come now, my husband." Umbra says "That cake isn't going to cut itself."
>You smile before following your wife out of the throne room
>>
>>30243162
>>
File: heresy1.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
heresy1.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>
File: DBpNGe_XgAQgcl3(2).jpg (371KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DBpNGe_XgAQgcl3(2).jpg
371KB, 2000x1000px
Hey, Rager.
November this year.
>>
>>30248377
Oh shit. I forgot that was today.
>>
>>30247122
>>
>>30248377
Wish 8t was diamond and pearl remakes
>>
>>30250252
Me too, Anon. I liked Sun and moon, but I would have like going back to see my tree turtle again.
>>
>>30251420
Torterra is the best of them infernape can kiss my infernass
>>
>>30250060
>>
File: 18be1edf3bcc194099e95e7f83e3517e.jpg (149KB, 681x1117px) Image search: [Google]
18be1edf3bcc194099e95e7f83e3517e.jpg
149KB, 681x1117px
>>30245874
>Following Umbra, you and your guests headed into the dinning room to find your giant cake waiting for you
>The colors of the cake are Red, Purple, Green, and White
>And on top of the cake are two little decorations resembling you and Umbra
>"Edith really outdid herself!" Umbra says as she looks over the cake
>As ponies walking into the dining room, You and Umbra stand by the cake
>Looking over at your table, you see Papa and Mama Umbra, Sombra, Celestia, Luna, and Cadance and Shining, and Arthas and Jaina
>Next to yours is Twilight and her friends along with Biggs, Wedge, Lance, Ariadne, and Eliza
>When ponies have taken their seats, you and Umbra both take hold of the knife
>Cutting yourself and Umbra a piece, Umbra call out for the ponies to come get their piece
>With cake in your hands, you and Umbra return to your table

This job is exhausting, but damn to I feel manly for chopping down trees
>>
>>30253895
>After sitting down at the table, Everyone else got up to get their cakes
>Except Papa and Mama Umbra
>Sombra is getting their cake
>"You're a true queen now, sweetie!" Mama Umbra says looking towards you "Now you have a king to rule by!"
>You chuckle
"Sorry, Mama Umbra I don't think I'm suited for the ruling part." You tell her "I do plan on protecting Umbra, her ponies, and this empire though."
>Taking a drink of you champagne, Umbra nods her head
>"I will continue to make the bigger decisions in the empire, but Anonymous will be helping me with day court along with the smaller things." Umbra says as she takes a bite of her cake "Right, honey?"
>You wipe your mouth with your napkin
"Of course, Umbra." You tell her "You need my help with anything, you just ask."
>Umbra smiles before giving you a quick kiss
>Looking down, you notice that she's finished her slice of cake
>"Anonymous, now that you have married my daughter it is time to move on to the next step." Papa Umbra says before looking at Umbra "When can we expect to see some grandchildren from you two?"

>>30252119
I used to be an Infernape guy until I realized the comfy levels coming off of Torterra
>>
>>30253895
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QgaRd4d8hOY
>>
>>30253323
>>
>>30255324
>>
Alright Time to finish chopping these trees down!

Be back in few hours.
>>
>>30256302
>>
>>30257913
>>
>>30258970
>>
>>30260048
>>
Breeding bump
>>
>>30260048
>>
>>30254072
>As the question leaves his lips you choke on the slice of cake that you were currently chewing on
>Umbra pats you on the back as fast as she can with a blush on her face
>Finally now that you're not dying you look down and grab Umbra's plate
"I-I'll go get you some more cake, honey!"
>Getting up, you take off towards the cake
>You are Umbra
>As Anonymous sprints off towards the cake, you are left alone with your mother and father
>"Seems like that is a touchy subject." Mother says "Why is that Umbra?"
>Your blush glows brighter
>Thankfully it's just you and your parents here at the table for the moment
"Well, mommy, Anonymous and I have not 'tried' to conceive a child." You tell her "But after he has, Um..."
>You can't tell them that he finishes inside all the time!
>"It's okay, Umbra." Mother tells you "So you have not felt anything different?"
>You shake your head
"No." you tell her in a slightly saddened tone "We have even talked about what we can do if it is not possible for us to conceive a child as we are now. Either he will turn into a stallion or I will turn into a human."
>You sigh
>"So you have some form of a back up plan." Your father tells you "That's a start at least."
"There is one last thing I am willing to try if we can't conceive the usual way." You tell them "I haven't told Anonymous about it, but I think our best chance is to wait till my estrus."

My internet provider thought it would be cute to schedule maintenance from midnight to five. Sorry about that Anons
>>
>>30262418
>Your mother smiles
>"Just like your father and I!" Mother says "That is the best chance to conceive a child."
>You really didn't need to know that they conceived you and Sombra that night
>"I recommend Anonymous prepare for that night." Father says "He will get hurt if you take after your mother."
"D-Daddy!"
>You look over to spot Anonymous along with Sombra and the others coming back to the table
"Can we please change the subject?!" You ask them "Anonymous and the others are returning!"
>Your mother giggles
>"So sweetie, have you thought about what you two are going to do for a honeymoon?" Your mother asks
>"Oh thank god." Anonymous whispers to you as he takes his seat "Sorry for ejecting out of the conversation like that."
>You give him a kiss to show him that you forgive him
>As the other ponies take their seats, you think about the question
>"I don't know really..." You tell her before looking over at Anonymous "Have we really made travel plans, honey?"
>He shakes his head
>"I know of some places I'd like to take you." He says
>"Well you two..." Celestia says "I would like to say that you are in for a surprise when it comes to the gifts later."
>That puts a smile on your face as you hear the sound of a microphone
>"I hope you all are enjoying the music tonight. Especially all you newcomers." Rodin says "Anyway I came up here to announce that it's time for the bride and groom's dance."
>>
>>30263348
>Looking over to Anonymous, he already holds his hand out
>Placing your hoof in it, he leads you to the center of the dance floor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2YYSc_Pc1U
>You feel his hands find their place on your hips as you place your hooves on his shoulders
>Ponies around you quiet down as you let yourself be lost with the music with your husband
"This is nice." You say, resting your head against Anonymous "It feels like we are the only ones here."
>"To me, we are." Anonymous says "It's just you, me, and the music
>Swaying from side to side, you only can hear the music and Anonymous heartbeat
>"It's just like the night of the festival." Anonymous says "Dancing without a care in the world."
>You giggle
"Should we go outside to the balcony again?"
>"I'd like that." Anonymous tells you "That's where it all started after all."
"Then we shall after this dance." You tell him
>"I think you'll have another dance after this." Anonymous says with a smile looking off back to your table
>Looking over there as well, you see your father standing there
>As the song comes to an end you look up at Anonymous
"I love you."
>"I love you too." He says as you both kiss once more
>A small applause is heard around you as you finally pull away from Anonymous
>"Wonderful show you two." Papa Umbra says as he walks up you "Anonymous, may I have my daughter for a dance? I have been waiting for this moment for quite some time."
>"Of course, sir." Anonymous tells him "I'll be waiting at our table, Umbra."
>Nodding your head, Anonymous walks off while your father takes your hoof
>>
>>30261894
>>
>>30264450
>>
>>30265046
>>
>>30265950
>>
>>30265950
>>
File: Sleepy Twi.gif (911KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy Twi.gif
911KB, 250x250px
>>30263924
>You are Anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEBYQd9N-mk
>Walking back to your table, you take a seat across from your mother in law
>"Anonymous? Would you like me to dance with you?" She asks "I noticed that your mother is not here to share that dance with you."
>You smile
"Thanks for the offer, Mama Umbra, but it's fine." You tell her "I don't know how Papa Umbra would react."
>Mama Umbra laughs
>"He wouldn't mind!" Mama Umbra says "Beside I feel bad that your mother isn't here to have her dance with you."
>You know what?
>Fuck it!
>It's your wedding, who says you can't cut loose for a the night?
"Sure, Mama Umbra. I'll dance with you."
>She claps her hooves together
>"Excellent!" She says "As soon as Umbra and her father are done we should go up there."
>Nodding your head, you turn back to watch Umbra and her father
>She has such a large smile on her face as they dance to the beat of the song
>For a pony his size, Papa Umbra can really move

Pic related is me after chopping down the big one
>>
>>30269043
Did you do it with some boys?
>>
>>30268429
>>
>>30269468
I did not. All I remember is posting the last part and then passing out
>>
>>30270427
>>
>>30273210
>>
>>30274282
>>
>>30269043
>When the father daughter dance comes to an end, Umbra hugs her father
>Papa Umbra hugs back, but spins her around before letting her go
>The guests love it and clap for the two as they return to the table
>The whole atmosphere of tonight feels amazing
>Like nothing could ruin tonight
>And the best part?
>The night is still young!
>"Shall we dance?" Mama Umbra asks
"Let's!" You tell her as you take her hoof
>As you get up and walk towards the dance floor once more, you pass Umbra and her father
>"Have fun!" Umbra says
>"Watch where you put your hands, Anonymous." Papa Umbra says
>"Oh stop it, dear." Mama Umbra says
>Heading onto the dance floor you look up at the Rodin
"Mother son dance." You tell him "Err mother in law and son dance."
>Rodin nods his head before the band gets to the next song

Home sweet home. I got paid for the trees. The surprise should be on the way soon.
Today was productive, but tiring. Parts should start coming out as usual again
>>
Bed Bump
>>
>>30276142
>inb4 Umbra plushie
>>
>>30276214
bump
>>
>>30277920
>>
>>30279328
>>
>>30280684
>>
>>30281911
>>
>>30276142
>You are Umbra
>With the music starting back up, you return to your table
>As you take your seat, you notice that Sombra is chatting it up with Luna
>You smile
>He won't get far
>Celestia is talking with Cadance and Shining Armor
>And Arthas and Jaina have gone to grab more food
>Looking back to mother and Anonymous, they seem to be enjoying their dance
>Anonymous has one hand on your mothers hip and the other hand holding her hoof
>Looking over at father, he watches intensely
>"As long a his hand stays on her hip then I will not need to remove it." Father says
>"Daddy, calm down." You tell him jokingly "Anonymous did just marry me after all. I'm sure he'll be respectful towards mommy."
>Your father huffs before sitting back against his seat
>"She looks like she's having fun." Father says "Once everypony is allowed to dance, I should dance with her."
"You should!" You tell him "Anonymous and I might try to get in another dance once we're done with the gifts."
>As mother and Anonymous's dance comes to an end, mother gives a quick bow to everypony before the two begin to walk back over
>"Alright you ponies if you want to come dance now's the time." Rodin says "Floors open."
>>
>>30283440
>You are Anon
>Coming back to the table, you give Umbra as kiss on the cheek and take your seat
>"Did you have fun?" Umbra asks
>You nod your head as you look up
>Shining and Cadance walked over to the dance floor
>And Sombra and Luna have as well?
>Huh
>Maybe he'll loosen up a bit
>You shake your head and look back to Umbra
"Your mom sure can dance." You tell her "I see where you get it from now."
>"Oh stop you flatterer!" Mama Umbra says
>"Would you like to dance, my beloved?" Papa Umbra asks her
>"Of course, my love!" Mama Umbra says "All that dancing made me remember how much I love'd it."
>As your in laws get up to head to the dance floor, Umbra holds up a spoon with some ice cream on it
>"It's chocolate." She says "Would you like some, honey?"
>You bite down on the spoon
>"Where do you think we should go for our honeymoon, beloved?" Umbra asks "I was thinking somewhere warm for a change."
"Maybe a beach?"
>"Actually you two..." Celestia says before she pulls out a little booklet "This is for you."
>"What is it?" Umbra asks as she takes the booklet
>"It's a passport." Celestia says "Four locations for you and Anonymous to go to for your honeymoon."
>>
>>30283034
>>
>>30285958
Party bump
>>
I wonder if that Anon that gave me the name for the hot springs is still here. I forgot to write it down.
>>
>>30287838
Wasnt that like 4 threads ago?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBI0MU73nlc

I'm really excited, Anons.

>>30288461
More like two, but never mind I was able to remember it.
>>
>>30287838
I'm still here. It was Hapone. Cuz Hakone
>>
>>30286658
>>
>>30284411
>"Four?!" Umbra asks
>Celestia nods her head
>"You get to spend a week in four different locations." Celestia says "Equestria Bay, Manhattan, Saddle Arabia, and Hapone Springs."
>Holy shit
"Really, Celestia?" You ask as you look through the book "That's a lot of beautiful spots."
>Celestia nods her head
>"I still feel awful after what Luna and I put you two through. I didn't feel like myself at all." Celestia says "I only hope that this can suffice for an apology."
>Umbra smiles before nodding her head
>"Consider yourself forgiven." Umbra says
>"It seems only right that you two get some alone time after all this fighting." Celestia says
>"Thank you, Celestia. This truly is a wonderful gift." Umbra says "Now I just need to speak to Sombra."
>You stab a piece of her cake with your fork and hold it up to her
"That can come later." You tell her "Right now let's enjoy the party and have fun."
>Umbra smiles and takes a bite of her cake

>>30290347
Yup. Part of me thought for a second it was somewhat related to Osaka, but I looked up Japan hot springs and saw Hakone and that got the brain working
>>
>>30291885
Quick thought so since sombra is tryimg to get luna is she going to become his broodmare in the other universe?
>>
File: Anon and Umbra cake.webm (212KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Anon and Umbra cake.webm
212KB, 1280x720px
>>30291885
>You are Wedge
>Sitting down with Lance and Biggs, the three of you watch Queen Umbra and now King Anon
>The two of them seem to be in their own little world
>Queen Umbra will hold up a fork with some cake for Anon to eat while Anon does the same for her
>Princess Cadance wasn't exaggerating when she said they were perfect together
"Did you two ever think we would end up like this?"
>Biggs shakes his head before wiping his eyes
>"No." Biggs says "I didn't think our lives would change this much since Anon showed up."
>Biggs looks over at Lance, who is holding up a camera
>"This thing is pretty cool." Lance says "It can take pictures and record."
>"L-Lance! I told you not to record me!" Biggs says as he wrestles the camera away from him "And why's it gotta be when I'm shedding a tear?!"
>"Hey what's the big deal?! That weird mare with the pink shades told me to go and capture some memories!" Lance says
>You laugh, looking back to Anonymous
"In all honesty, I'm glad we had the honor to be apart of his life."
>"Well he wouldn't have made this far if not for us!" Lance says
>"I think you have it the other way around." Biggs says "Anon opened so many doors for us whether it was for the guard or our personal lives."
>"I know I wouldn't have worked up the nerve to talk to Ariadne if not for him!" Lance says with a smile
>"Same with Eliza." Biggs says "Anon does a pretty good job at being a wingstallion or I guess I should say wingman."
>Maybe you should find a marefriend...
>"Come on, you two." Biggs says "Let's grab Anon and Arthas and get a picture together."

>>30292099
Maybe! Who knows what could be happening in that world?
>>
>>30291578
>>
>>30293578
>>
>>30294411
>>
>>30295624
>>
File: Brotherhood.jpg (73KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
Brotherhood.jpg
73KB, 1000x562px
>>30292446
>You are Umbra
>Sitting next to your husband, you can't stop giggling at him and his friends interacting with one another
>"Come on, lover boy! Time to take some pictures with your bros!" Lance says as they pull him away from you
>"Guys I was in the middle of my cake!" Anonymous whines
>"The cake will be there after you take some pictures!" Biggs says "Now stop being a baby, my king."
>"Don't you start calling me that!" Anonymous says while chuckling
>"I hope you don't mind if we borrow him for a second." Wedge says to you
>You smile and nod your head
"Just don't take too long with him, boys." You tell him "Anonymous and I were going to dance once more."
>They nod their heads as the whisk Anonymous off
>"Looks like they're having fun." Jaina says as her And Arthas approach you "Congratulations, my queen on a successful wedding."
"Thank you, Jaina." You tell her before looking up at Arthas
>You see that he's watching Anonymous and his friends
>The four of them are just goofing around and laughing
>A small smile forms on Arthas's face
"They've changed you so much." You tell him "You're a much different stallion than the one that I knew when Anonymous first arrived."
>"Damn that human. Damn all of them actually." Arthas says before wiping his eyes "I've let the four of them turned me soft."
>He chuckles
>"Before I didn't think those four would get along as well as they have, but standing here today, I can see that they have formed and unbreakable bond with each other." Arthas says "A bond of brotherhood."
"They work so well together." You tell him "Wedge is the strategist, Biggs is the defender and aggressor, Lance is the hit and run, and Anonymous being the leader and powerhouse thanks to his magic."
>You see Arthas smile before walking over to the boys
>"Will you four behave yourselves? You're at a wedding for our queen." Arthas says "Now move over, I wish to be apart of these pictures."
>>
File: 1497211037326.gif (470KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497211037326.gif
470KB, 200x200px
>tfw no Devil May Cry 5 at E3

It's not fair, Anons
THAT'S ALL I FUCKING WANTED!
>>
>>30298557
Really? Because I wanted Golden Sun
>>
>>30298557
w-Woolie?!
>>
>>30296738
>>
>>30297458
>While Anonymous continues to take pictures with his friends, you look over to Celestia
>She carries a somber smile on her face
"Celestia, would you like to dance?" You ask her in a joking tone "You are looking a little sad over there."
>Celestia looks over at you with a surprised expression before smiling
>"It's quite alright." Celestia says "I just see that everypony is having fun and-."
"And you want to get in on it."
>Celestia let's out a small nervous chuckle
>"You can see right through me can't you?" Celestia says
"Yup! That tends to happen when somepony pushes me to my limits." You tell her "You learn things about them."
>You stand up and walk over to her
"Come now, Celestia." You tell her "This might be my special day, but I would hate for anypony to just sit here looking like a sad sap."
>Celestia looks around before placing her hoof into your
"Now time to have some fun!" You tell her "Two mare like us should be allowed to dance casually!"

>>30299034
Golden Sun?

>>30299192
kek
>>
File: Celestia Bush.jpg (44KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia Bush.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
>>30300160
>You are Anon
>While you were hanging out with your friends and enjoy yourself, you saw Umbra drag Celestia out onto the dance floor
>It was actually funny to watch Umbra show Celestia how to dance like her
>Even Twilight and her friends went out there and started dancing along too
>That was until they wanted to take some pictures with you
>Over in the quiet corner of the room, you found Shining and Big Mac trying to out drink Credo with your friends
>Eris and Discord we're also putting on a form of entertainment whenever the band needed to take five with magic
>At one point you and your bros were even looking around for some mare that would dance with Wedge
>Really it was mostly Lance, but you and Biggs tagged along
>Sombra and Luna continued to get friendly with one another to which Umbra and Celestia followed them around while trying to stay hidden from the two
>Guess the older sisters need to look out for their siblings
>As the time went on and more memories were created, you finally had time for you and Umbra to slip out onto the balcony
>The same balcony where you first told each other about your love
>>
>>30300160
It's an old RPG that's first two games were on the GBA. They finally did a third title for the DS, and left it with a cliffhanger ending... SIX YEARS AGO!
>>
>>30298557
Nothing about death stranding or from soft caught me off gaurd
Like dude what about kojima
>>
>No SMT

Oh well at least there was Metroid, Fire Emblem, Pokemon RPG in the works, and Mario Odyssey gave us this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qgOeXbFQ9U
>>
>>30299943
>>
>>30302377
We also got this. I'm hyped.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OI54_yxpwkY
>>
>>30300309
>Stepping out into the cool night, you close the door behind
>Music and laughter still comes through, just not as loud
>"What a day." Umbra says, placing her hooves on the railing "It truly has been magical."
>You walk up behind her and wrap your arms around her waist
"Best day of my life that's for sure." You tell her "Even tops the night we first stood out here."
>Umbra giggles as you both look out over the garden
>"I took a chance that night opening my heart up to you." Umbra says "You were the only being in my life that ever touched my heart like that."
>Umbra spins around in your arms
>"How do you do it?" Umbra tells you "Everypony you seem to be around just gravitates towards you."
>You chuckle
"It's an ancient human secret." You tell her before shaking your head "I honestly don't know, Umbra."
>"I think it's because you're special." Umbra says "And you're all mine now."
>You both embrace in a hug before pulling away
>Staring into each other, Umbra kisses you
>"I love you, my beloved husband." Umbra says
"I love you too, my beautiful wife." You say before planting your lips onto hers
>As you both kiss under the moonlight, it starts to get a little heated between you two
>Just like your first night together
>Umbra forces open your mouth with her tongue before doing battle with yours
>The cake, ice cream, champagne, you can taste it all!
>You press yourself more into Umbra as your hands begin to wander around her body
>Umbra lets out a somewhat loud moan
>It isn't until you feel Umbra grope your downstairs area with her magic that you stop and pull away
>As you both try to catch your breath, Umbra fixes her mane as the glow around her horn dies
>"Anonymous? M-Maybe it is about time we..." Umbra mumbles out with a blush on her face "Consummate the marriage?"
>>
>>30305883
I T B E G I N S
>>
>>30305883
>You look back into the dining room
"Ponies are starting to head home." You tell her "It's getting late."
>"All the more reason for us to return to our bed chambers..." Umbra whispers into your ear
>You turn around before picking her up bridal style
>Umbra wraps her hooves around your neck before kissing your cheek
>"Carry me away, my love." Umbra says
>Stepping back into the room, Umbra calls out to the guest
>"We really do hope you are enjoying the party, but it is about time for Anonymous and I to retire for the night." Umbra says "Please do not let that stop you from enjoying the festivities!"
"Party all night if you want to!" You say before heading out of the dinning room
>Rushing over to the stair case, Umbra continues to giggle in your arms
>"Think they know what we are about to do?" Umbra asks
"Of course they knew." You tell her "Each of the guys had a dumb smirk on their faces and some of the mares were giggling."
>Umbra laughs before looking around
>"I wonder where Sombra and Luna ran off to..." Umbra says to herself "Or Celestia for that matter."
>Reaching the top floor, you hurry down the hallway to your room
>Upon reaching the doors, you see the guards put down their cake before reaching for their ear muffs
>"I'm sure that I don't need to tell you two that we do not want to be disturbed tonight." Umbra says "Do I make myself clear?"
>They both nod their heads and you two step into your room

>>30306742
Tomorrow.
>>
>>30307053
>the guards look at each other
>"think we'll need more than usual?"
>"absolutely"
>>
>>30304930
>>
>>30308156
>>
>>30308156
>>
Gonna post it all in one go so excuse me for the time being.
>>
>>30310447
Its all good
>>
>>30309468
>>
>>30311433
>>
Okay I won't lie. I got distracted with some actual business. I've typed up some parts, but not all and I want to make sure it's perfect also grammar and spell checking. I won't finish all of it tonight, but I got you Anons with two non clop parts.

Please forgive me for I am so close to paying off the one thing I've wanted since I worked at the pizza place.
>>
>>30307053
>Stepping into your room, you climb up the steps to your bed
>"Remember your promise?" Umbra asks before playfully biting at your neck
"Of course." You tell her as you drop her onto the bed
>Climbing over her, you start to kiss at her body
>Small moans and giggles escape from Umbra as your grope her
"I'll love you as long as you want tonight." You say as you continue to kiss her all over her body
>"Then I want to be loved until the sun comes up." Umbra says "Or at least until you and I pass out from exhaustion. Which ever come first!"
>You feel a surge of blood rush down to little Anon
>"Anonymous?"
"Yes, Umbra?" You ask as you look up
>"Please allow me to slip into something more... C-Comfortable." Umbra says "I do not want to dirty my wedding dress with our love."
>Looking at her face, you see that her face has become all red
>Strange seeing as how the way she was just talking
>You get back up and sit on your knees
"Go ahead, I'm going to take my clothes off and get ready too."
>Umbra nods her head and climbs off the bed before venturing into her closet
>Standing up off the bed, you quickly get off your suit jacket and shirt
>Folding them up, you but them on a table for Ariadne
>Your shoes and pants come off next
>Reaching into your pocket, you pull out the condoms that Cadance and Shining brought for you as a present
>Leave it to Cadance to create some weird magic condom that fits to the shape of whatever puts them on
>Princesses are fucking weird
"Alright there we go." You say before turning around "Now then, there's something I need to grab."
>Climbing back up and over the bed, you open the drawer on Umbra's side
>And what you fish out of there is the little black bag that holds the lube
>>
>>30313918
"There you are." You say "I'm pretty sure we're finally going to use you tonight."
>Placing the items down on the table, you sit down and wait for Umbra
>Some time passes and she still hasn't come out
>That's weird
>It normally doesn't take her this long to-
>You thoughts are cut off as you see Umbra emerge from her closet
>Your jaw practically drops when you see the outfit she has on
"I-Is that?!" You say "Wedding l-lingerie."
>She currently has a white corset on with white leggings
>She looks like perfection in physical form
>Umbra shyly twirls around for you to get a full view of her new outfit
>"D-Do you like it?" She asks "Rarity had made it for me in her spare time."
>"Anon, this is Master Control. We are literally losing all blood! It's going straight to the boys in Crotch Control!"
"Rarity I owe you a god damn treasure chest filled with gems and crystals." You tell yourself before standing up "I love it, Umbra."
>Walking down the steps, you see Umbra look down at you hardening member
"A little too much, but that's what happens when you hit me with one of my fetishes." You tell her as you stand in front of her
>Umbra smiles before standing up
>"Well what are you going to do about it?" Umbra whispers into your ear
"You're about to find out!" You tell her as you plant your hands on her flanks and pick her up
>>
>>30312662
>>
Still weird.
>>
>>30314878
>>
>>30316927
>>
>>
>tfw you've been dicking around because writing foreplay is hard

Fuck me I'm so shit.
>>
File: 1485132688675.gif (2MB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
1485132688675.gif
2MB, 255x191px
>>30320474
Alright so yeah. No part today, but expect a lot of clop tomorrow for sure. Along with that Celestia part and maybe we'll see what Sombra is up to
>>
>>30320843
Yeet yeet nigga
>>
>>30319432
>>
>>30321999
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBiGEJnwWVw
>>
Ah
Thread posts: 253
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.