[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Four Anons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1.png (114KB, 435x491px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
114KB, 435x491px
>You are Anon N.
>The N stands for neutral.
>You are currently sitting between three arguing idiots.
>Anon E, Anon U, and Anon P.
>E for earth, U for unicorn, and P for pegasus.
>If you couldn't already guess, they were fighting over wich race was better.
>"You can't expect me to believe that being able to grow a daisy better or punch a cloud compares at all to magic!"
>"All magic does is fuck shit up at worst, at best makes ponies lazy sacks of crap! A pegasus works hard to maintain the weather!"
>"You wanna talk about hard working ponies? Earth ponies make literally 74.3% of all Equestria's food!"
"You know, EVERYpony is also very soft and cuddly."
>"Yeah, especially unicorns, they actually know what hygiene is!"
"Oh for fuck's sake. How the hell am I going to fix this shit before we meet the Princesses...?"
>>
>>30145382
>Multiple Anons in Equestria
Well shit, I had thought about writing something like this just recently. Probably for the better that I have perpetual writer's block.
>>
>>30145382
>Anon Vietnam
>Anon German
>Anon Russian
>Anon France
>>
File: doc evil.jpg (47KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
doc evil.jpg
47KB, 600x458px
>another Anon-faggotry general
>>
>>30145382
N stands for nigger because that anon is an indecisive nigger. And also a faggot.
>>
>>30145382
my waifu is an alicorn so every race is great
>>
>>30145414
>You can almost hear him saying "No prob fag."
>>
File: 1481921285873.gif (132KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1481921285873.gif
132KB, 750x750px
>>30145382
>not being superior Alicorn Anon and refusing to get in the shitfit
>>
>>30145382
>How the hell am I going to fix this shit before we meet the Princesses
Why would you have to? They're literally all three combined. All the Anons are happy.

Or all of them would reee at the special snowflake species.
>>
>>30145480
It's more of the latter.
Expect more reeeing if batponies or moth ponies are introduced to the mix
>>
>>30145405

Glad you came here to say that.
>>
>>30145513
Greentext generals are killing the board. It's literally the same "hurr durr anon gets to equestria ponies inexplicably love him they fuck the end" shit. And it spawns hundreds of threads that are just (You)bait and empty bumps.
>>
>>30145539

Good for you bro. So happy you said that.
>>
>>30145567
Why the fuck do you not care about the quality of /mlp/? Are you just too busy fapping to generic anon greentext #3,014,5567 to care about the state of the board? Greentexts are LITERAL cancer.
>>
>>30145585

No, keep on, truly I'm listening.
>>
>>30145585
Eh.... i'm fapping
>>>/trash/
>>
>>30145382
>Four anon
>1 waifu
>2 hole
>1 mouth
Maybe i should find another mare.
>>
>>30146272
What?
>>
>>30145382
BY YOUR AUTISM COMBINED
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.