[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys may hate Glimmer, but you still like Snowfall Frost, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (916KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
916KB, 1280x738px
You guys may hate Glimmer, but you still like Snowfall Frost, right?
>>
>>30145135
Pain and regret and frustration and sadness.
Misery, turmoil, and anger and madness.
The smell of the garbage, the taste of despair.
These simple things keep me walking on air.
>>
>>30145135
Post-S5 Glimmer is a stupid, unlikeable, and annoying pile of shit. But there's literally nothing wrong with Snowfall, she's a much more interesting character with none of the flaws that make Glimmer unbearable.
>>
File: 1484196201018.gif (782KB, 635x343px) Image search: [Google]
1484196201018.gif
782KB, 635x343px
>>30145135
Holy shit, you astounding cucklord faggot, it's working!
Your incessant non-stop shitposting of this character is making me magically like her now!
>>
Best remix.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqQ1FtQKocM

>>30145171
This, although the moral of the episode still cracks me up.
>Wait, Windigo's are real? Why didnt you say so in the first place? Bring on the eggnog.

>>30145182
>Mixing up snowfall and glimmer.
They are legitimately different characters, you might as well be saying Twilight, Fluttershy and AJ banished the windigos from equestria in ye olden times.
>>
File: IMG_0301.png (127KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0301.png
127KB, 520x600px
>>30145135
I like them both desu. Glimmy a cute.
>>
>>30145212
>They are legitimately different characters

Not really, Snowfall's story was obviously meant to be an analogue to Starlight's life.
>>
>>30145283
Except for the fact that Snowfall learned her lesson, while Starlight is the same unsympathetic psychopath 2 seasons later. Snowfall was better.
>>
>>30145283
>>30145337
Snowfall also had a more interesting and believable backstory in regards to how she became so bitter
>>
>>30145457

>I hate christmas because my teacher was a dick

Yeah that's so believable.
>>
>>30145481
>I'll enslave a whole town, I'll plan to enslave a whole country, and I'll act against everyone else's will forever, unable to understand empathy for the rest of my life, because my friend got his butt tattoo before me
Yep, 10/10 material right here.
>>
>>30145135
>you guys
what did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.