[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EQG 5 movie or new encore shorts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: eqg.png (1MB, 1239x1331px) Image search: [Google]
eqg.png
1MB, 1239x1331px
So, this clips weren't in the first two specials and I don't think that they will be in the third.

So, where are these from?
Maybe a new EQG movie?
Or new encore shorts that have yet to be released?
>>
Probably bundled on the DVD.
>>
I don't understand the appeal.
>>
>>30144851
they're clips

EqG does these all the time
>>
>>30144851
Encore shorts probably.
>>
>>
>>30144851
Probably lead ups to the actual 5th movie which has been confirmed for happening sometime after the specials come out
>>
>>30144989
in 2018 isn't that right? That's what I heard.
>>
>>30144989
5 is the finale, right?
>>
>>30145005
I remember reading it would come out in the fall / october like last year, though it's odd we haven't had more info on it if that was the case
>>
Pay attention to the production time codes on top. See how it starts with 01 on both shorts? That shows that they are their own separate thing. You can also see how some stuff was cut out from the beginning because of the actual time stamp. They'll both be just 2-3 minute shorts when they are released. We knew they weren't part of the specials back when we first got them.
>>
They are wearing necklaces so not a promo for specials. Movie promo after specials then.
>>
>>30145022
Strange, but if they're really recording something for this movie in russian,
not just english
than there has to be something on it. Is there anything more? It still sounds pretty fishy.
>>
>>30145022

No way this is happening. The entire point of getting 3 EQG specials this year was because a movie would undermine the actual My Little Pony movie coming out. The 5th EQG is just going to be for 2018.
>>
>>30145224
Why would it undermine a theatrical release if it was straight to Netflix?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.