[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So.... nobody was going to call attention to that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: magg.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
magg.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>Juniper gets chased by girls with super speed and magical powers through the studio
>never makes mention of the fact that the mane seven are goddamned horse witches with magical powers

So, I guess everyone in that universe is just going to ignore the mane six doing crazy shit and witchcraft all the time?
>>
File: SdNqmfv.gif (324KB, 1280x948px) Image search: [Google]
SdNqmfv.gif
324KB, 1280x948px
>>30141642
>EqG
Get out
>>
>>30141642
>caring about EqG lore
>caring about EqG in general
seriously hope you guys don't do this
>>
>>30141673
>>30141670
Fuck off
>>30141642
It's been established that the EG universe is kinda numbed to the idea of magic already.
Maybe the universe has had incidents before and they all know magic is a thing already.
Maybe it was a part of their history that died off but is still widely known about.
>>
>>30141642
Lore in EqG is shit, what a surprise.
>>
>>30141680
then why'd cinch freak out?
>>
>>30141642
Makes about as much sense as why the power ponies are called power ponies in hoomun land.
>>
>>30141642
After what happened at camp Everfree, the past high school events and their recent music video, I'm sure plenty of people know about their powers by now.
>>
>>30141836
>the magic at the highschool is now common knowledge
ACE THRUSTER, INCOMING.
>>
>>30141642
Bystanders ignoring magic is a standard trope of magical girl anime.
>>
>>30141642
i really enjoy watching EQG
but it's shit...
they half assed the whole thing and you can feel it

it's shit with nice music
>>
>>30141642
The school is some kind of alternate Mares in Black testing ground.
>>
>>30141966
Didn't people in sailor moon make sailor moon fan clubs and stuff due to aknowledging that there was a bunch of real superheros running around though?
>>
>>30144143
Sailor V was a popular figure before Usagi even became Sailor Moon. Most people don't realize Sailor Moon was a subversive parody of the magical girl genre, it did for its genre what FIM did for its genre.

Equestria Girls isn't a subversive parody of its genre.

Furthermore we don't know that the mane seven are the only folks in this world with superpowers.
>>
>>30144177
We know so little about their world so I guess it is possible that superpowers are a pretty mundane thing.
>>
>>30144177
>what FIM did for its genre.
Which is, to say, nothing beyond being popular?
>>
>>30144177
The specials so far have been pretty formulaic; no real fire in them it feels like. Even Legend of everfree felt more unique.
Without our luck though, its because they're saving it all for glimmer's equestria girls, and she's going to get a 66 minute long movie dedicated to her saving the day.
>>
>>30144315
It was a subversion of the usual clichés of the genre.
>>
>>30144339
I believed you typed 'glimmer' instead of 'shimmer' Anon.
>>
>>30144315
I would like to think the musical number in the new Damurai Jack was inspired by FiM.
>>
>>30141642
Wait the new EqG is out?
>>
>>30144531
Shimmer will be pushed out of the spotlight for glimmer.
>>
>>30144618
actually they'll both share the spotlight, shoving the rest of the mane 6 to the trash dimension in the process
>>
>>30141715
Honest to goodness, I can't explain that part

Ever since RR I was thoroughly convinced that the Equestrian Girls verse was a lot like the Fate/Stay verse wherein magic was common enough to be readily believed in but also rare / reserved enough to only certain individuals that the odds of it affecting normal every day-to-day life was minimal. Their reactions in the most of Friendship Games supports this with their null surprise but then it's kind of ruined with them actually using it as an excuse that Cinch would not be believed
>>
>>30144682
Wrong! now their in Human Land Jim has no need of ponies and will simply make the show a two hour long close up of his own laughing face while money rains from the sky.
>>
>>30144717
What if magic itself is something unheard of in their world and is a bizarre element, but the world has a host of other wacky elements in it that makes magic fairly easy to accept.

For example if EQGs world existed in the same universe as Tekken, then magic would be easy to accept even if it is new to the world.
>>
>>30144618
>>
>>30141685
It's not that bad
>>
File: Ace Thruster is coming.png (328KB, 704x655px) Image search: [Google]
Ace Thruster is coming.png
328KB, 704x655px
>>30141642
>I guess everyone in that universe is just going to ignore the mane six doing crazy shit and witchcraft all the time?
Not for long
>>
>>30141642
The government gots their best guy on the case
>>
>>30146692
Maybe it isn't that special in that world?
>>
>>30144762
I want to watch Bryan Fury beat the shit outta Dash
>>
>>30144682
The other 6 will be shoved into the trash, but sunset will be almost as eclipsed by starlight as them.

The special is going to basically be Sunset telling starlight how awesome she is and that she's truly a part of the pony's mane six cliche until starlight accepts it and beats the villain.
>>
>>30141670
I came in from /vg/ off the front page just to call you a faggot almost 24 hours later
>>
File: latest[1].png (1MB, 1430x1454px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
1MB, 1430x1454px
>>30144762
>EQG is in Tekken world
>We get a robot waifu.

I completely support this idea.
>>
File: pony bump.png (73KB, 1389x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pony bump.png
73KB, 1389x1200px
>>30141670
Thanks for the reaction image.
>>
>>30141715
she didn't
she only proclaimed that canterlot was cheating due to magic and that a magic infused twilight was a monster
she never said anything about the magic itself being freaky
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.