[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Outer Hayven, the /mlp/ Equestrian Frontier Colony

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: eq map.jpg (562KB, 1400x860px) Image search: [Google]
eq map.jpg
562KB, 1400x860px
A weird event has caused a large number of humans, particularly posters on /mlp/, to disappear from Earth and wake up in the land of Equestria as a pony (or Griffon), and none of them have cutie marks. With the sheer number of “trans-dimensional refugees”, the Royals have decided the best course of action would be to send them all to the expanding southeastern Equestrian frontier. The Royals have sent some bare supplies and materials to get started, and the Equestrians have set up a humble embassy staffed with advisors.

You and your fellow horsefuckers must work together to make this town flourish, explore, and tame the regional area.

Make a character (can be Earth, Pegasus, Unicorn, Zebra, or Griffon) and join the Discord: https://discord.gg/DpqMkfz

Link to Quest Archive: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uJMlXs0EeiEDK7PFmPbGjGG-xvsqw-My0dwDjxM25YA/edit#gid=0

The point of this game is content creation consisting of writefagging, artfagging, roleplay, and PnP Quests (we need GMs!)

The town lives or dies by the will of the people through out-of-character choices regarding city-building and resource management discussed in the thread, as well as in-character events which occur during the course of play.

(The town is located in the red circle pointed to in the bottom right quadrant of the Equestrian map)

NO RP IN THREAD!
>>
>>30139288
Link to Daily Tracker: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sKIFgHjA3FaANVlYSdEEIvjc4P6wwuy-ayXl66zkrQ4/edit#gid=550198482
>>
>>30139288
First for real birb hours will commence again
>>
>>30139304
Griffons are a blight on the RP and should be purged.
>>
File: You are not perfect.jpg (116KB, 1355x1220px) Image search: [Google]
You are not perfect.jpg
116KB, 1355x1220px
>>30139304
Second for perfection
>>
>>30139320
I just threw up in my mouth.
>>
>>30139318
agreed
>>
>>30139320
This is the true face of heresy.
>>
File: Ceres 2.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Ceres 2.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>
>>30139318
It's what happens when you allow other races than the original three
>>
In Outer Hayven town, a stallion I know
He is big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow
When he rose to speak, others came to congregate
With his words he showed that his passion it was great

He would preach the bible as a preacher
Full of piety and zeal
And while that was his proudest feature
That’s not why they’d kneel

Hoh hoh Homily
Biggest in the colony
He shared his faith in the Christian God
Hoh hoh Homily
Mares would eye him hungrily
They didn’t care, they just wanted his rod

He sought the narrow path, to sheherd well his flock
But the sheep he kept cared mostly for his jock
Augustine and Smyth, he handled them with ease
With his fold in awe as they worshipped on their knees

Hoh hoh Homily
His coveted anatomy
Would make mares wink wherever he went
Hoh hoh Homily
No sign of apostasy
He took them on and made them REPENT
>>
>>30139335
Our Zebra player has managed to avoid being an autistic sperg though.There is something unique about the Griffons.
>>
>>30139334
those tendril plants better be about to do more than just stand there
>>
>>30139342
A true masterpiece!
>>
File: one million keks.jpg (500KB, 728x640px) Image search: [Google]
one million keks.jpg
500KB, 728x640px
>>30139352
but anon, we're all autistic spergs here.
>>
File: 1473494816594.png (37KB, 301x942px) Image search: [Google]
1473494816594.png
37KB, 301x942px
>>30139334
>>
>>30139372
They're above the standard deviation for /mlp/
>>
>>30139342
>shepherd
That'll teach me to proofread...

Also, youtu.be/OBXRJgSd-aU for anyone who didn't recognise it.
>>
One of the birds draw, so they cant be that bad.>>30139385
>>
>>30139352
> Zebra player has managed to avoid being an autistic sperg

>voodoo
>blood magic
>wiccan shit

>not autistic

You fucke dup you fuuckked up you fucjed
>>
>>30139546
Tbf it wasn't depicted as lel edgy snug face as he bends your body via your blood. It has about the same amount of blood magic in it as the Disney Princess and the frog movie
>>
>>30139342
I have songs about me, now? Also, if you go to Outer Hayven church just to ogle Homily, you're a heretic.
>>
>>30139342
Hoh hoh Homily
Learned of theology
He found a few that had formed a cult
Hoh hoh Homily
Suffered not their heresy
He drove them out because DEUS VULT
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.