[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General General: Rip /foe/ Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: General.png (66KB, 412x181px) Image search: [Google]
General.png
66KB, 412x181px
Hey horse fuckers! This is a thread where we discuss our favorite generals!
>>
>>30137792
There's already a thread for faggotry.
>>
>>30137822
I really like the pregnancy general. I've busted many a nut to it.
>>
File: 14121512416.png (143KB, 456x599px) Image search: [Google]
14121512416.png
143KB, 456x599px
If he's moving out can I move back in?
>>
>>30138501
Sure. I don't think there's a Nyx general. Why don't you make one?
Go fucking kill yourself, you fucking breeding ground of cancer and autism. Jump off a fucking bridge, faggot.
>>
Bumping for discussion of generals. I love them.
>>
Is this the new milkyway general?
>>
>>30139233
We haven't had one of those in a loooooong time. I'm sorry though, friend... this is a general to discuss other generals as the OP says. It's pretty straight forward unless you are retarded.
>>
>>30139242
I was shitposting Anon, why the fuck would you say that?!
Can't you fucking let me shitpost in peace holy shit you're cancerous fucks sake shit
>>
>>30139255
Take a look in the mirror. Shitposting is what ruined this board.
>>
>>30139348
No you faggot, what ruined this board is you taking the baits and responding to them.
But mostly just people feeling like being edgy cunts for the sake of it and be negative all the time.
>>
>>30139362
lol k
>>
I like /cyoa/ shame about the witchunts.
>>
>>30139606
Same.
>>
\bump/
>>
i hate generals
>>
>>30140262
I love generals.
>>
>>30140338
I'm actually indifferent towards generals except the shit ones.
>>
>>30137792
So how did /foe/ die and what can other generals learn from it's death?
>>
i love the ones with anonfilly. faggot a cute.
>>
I hate how redundant some of the generals are. Like all the generals are just varying types of AiE, hell they even branch out more in like a weird web of connections . AiE flows into pregnancy and Anon in prison, preg flows into family, incest and satyr, satyr flows into weird waifu which then flows into plane pony/batpony/ moth pony (rip) generals, its so weird how far its all gone
>>
>>30137792
What happened to the FoE general?
>>
File: FUCK MY LIFE, HATE, NO.gif (495KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK MY LIFE, HATE, NO.gif
495KB, 500x283px
>>30140408
It was the same shit. There was nothing new to discuss and the general got a Discord server. Everyone moved to the Discord server because it was more convenient and easier to use. If you want your general to live then don't make it a fucking Discord server or Skype chat.
>>
>>30140483
I never noticed that, I assumed they just kept to themselves. How do you mean that?
>>
>>30137792
Generals are the cancer that is killing /mlp/. At least we survived 2014.
>>
FoE general is dead?
>>
>>30141273
Dead as fuck.
>>
>>30141285

Thaaaat sucks. I was getting back into FO:E
>>
>>30137792
Go piss up a rope.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.