[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they the best show runners the show has had yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: C_gXylNUQAAqwbB.jpg:large.jpg (124KB, 732x534px) Image search: [Google]
C_gXylNUQAAqwbB.jpg:large.jpg
124KB, 732x534px
Are they the best show runners the show has had yet?
>>
No.

Larson is, and probably always will be, the best

But they are definitely good
>>
>>30133655
S2 and early S5's writing teams will likely always be my favorite, but these two have saved MLP from a lot of potential mistakes. I hope they stay around for a while.
>>
>>30133655
I can't say that I liked yesterday's episode, but other than that they're a million times better than Haber. I'm waiting until Applejack's parent episode to rate the season, if it's nearly as good as Parental Glideance, I'll be happy to ignore the fuckups of the season.
>>
>>30133655
well that right thing looks like a horse
but i doubt that makes her any good in runing a show, as we can clearly see
>>
>>30133660
stop shitposting larson...
>>
What the fuck was Habers problem?
>>
>>30133655
yes
anything is better than haber
they are great
>>
>>30133655
Season 7 has been pretty solid so far, aside from Fluttershy Leans In that is.
>>
>>30133871
This is just my hypothesis but, I think season 6 was supposed to suck.
There were too many episodes with Meghan's name credited on the premise(written by) although the fact she wasn't supposed to be involved in S6 production, which implies that most of S6 episodes premise was recycled plots from past seasons garbage can.
Of course even if this was real, it's not a excuse for S6 to suck.
>>
>>30133655
Lauren Faust was the best, and always will be
>>
>>30133909
>>30134130
No, there not, the second half of S7 will get suck.
>>
>>30133655
Are they lesbians?
>>
>>30135428
Learn. English.
>>
>>30134130
Honest Apple and Hard to Say Anything weren't the best either, but I think the former of those two was this season's only episode to go past mediocre or flawed and become outright bad.

That's a much better track record than season 6.
>>
>>30133655
I love our new mommies
>>
>>30135712

Honest Apple wasn't bad at all. It was just nothing special.

There's still some entertainment to be had in AJ shit talking a bunch of fashionistas for being unrealistic and Strawberry Shitpost was pretty funny.
>>
>>30133655
Anon you fuckibg faggot they're not in charge of anything they're useless cannon fodder, they're body shields.

The real person, the real sociopath behind the scripts and jokes is Mike Vogel.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.