[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so what happens to her if somebody breaks the figurine? does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1492801730562.png (292KB, 1988x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1492801730562.png
292KB, 1988x2160px
so what happens to her if somebody breaks the figurine? does she die? does the spell get cancelled? and what if she needs to use the bathroom? she got trapped in that drawer for a while..
>>
>>30131970
Those wings look super easy to snap off.
>>
>>30131970
Why send letters and shit if you can simply have shit like this to communicate with?
>>
>>30131970
>so what happens to her if somebody breaks the figurine? does she die?
It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>30131970
what happens if you hotglue her
>>
>>30131991
she's a small toy
>>
>>30131970
She just shrunk herself, she's still the same alicorn with the same bodily functions, but at a miniaturised scale.
>>
File: 5181651.jpg (1MB, 2480x2458px) Image search: [Google]
5181651.jpg
1MB, 2480x2458px
>>30132002
uuuu
>>
>>30131970
what happens if you shove your benis right down her throat?
>>
>>30132003
Twilight explicitly mentioned that she wasn't actually the figurine, and was still in Ponyville casting a spell. It's probable that if the figurine broke, she'd just wake up back in Ponyville.

>>30131990
It takes an incredibly powerful unicorn like Twilight to do the spell, which already limits the spell to, like, six people in canon. It's not a sustainable message system.
>>
>>30131970
I think she is still at home when using the spell. It just makes a second mini twilight. Maybe for a novice the death of the avatar while still linked would kill them but twilight is a master magician and could deal with it.
>>
>>30131970
Better question.
What is going on with Twilight at the castle?
Is she still moving, or did she leave her body?
>>
>>30132028
>>30133056
What if Twilight was going about her normal day back in Ponyville and was just fed information by the construct she summoned in Canterlot?
>>
>>30132028
>Twilight explicitly mentioned that she wasn't actually the figurine, and was still in Ponyville casting a spell. It's probable that if the figurine broke, she'd just wake up back in Ponyville

That was obviously a lie, and I have proof.

Twilight cannot teleport to Canterlot from pv, this was an explicit plot point in the season 4 opener. Unless she zipped up in the morning, she was likely staked out much closer to the place "just in case"

It's not like this thing is new, we saw the variation of it when she teleported into the book when she was trying to talk to Moondancer.
>>
>>30133120
>implying that being in a book is like having a little music box version of yourself in another city
I mean I'm not a wizard yet but those two things sound pretty different.
Also Twilight had to learn to teleport to Canterlot because Starlight could already do it.
>>
I was realy glad to see this creative use of magic in the show.
>>
>>30131999
Now these are the hard hitting questions we need to be asking.
>>
>>30131970
Death
>>
>>30131970
>and what if she needs to use the bathroom?
last time i checked, plastic can't pee
>>
>>30131970

>and what if she needs to use the bathroom?
>undo magic
>pee in spike mouth
>use magic again
>>
>>30131970
She says she's still in the castle. What is she doing in the castle? Meditating? Could you molest her and she wouldn't even know it?
>>
>>30136488
I like to think she left her body, and it's just lying/standing there unconscious.
>>
>>30136488
>When twilight comes to, she has an apple up her pussy while spike is humping her face
>>
>>30131970
What's up with that hair? It looks so familiar...
>>
>>30136843
give her some glasses and I think you'll see the resemblance
>>
>>30136488
What if a ghost pony shows up in the castle?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.