[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody have a list of the good plot important episodes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Does anybody have a list of the good plot important episodes to watch? I stopped watching for years and would like to catch up on the good stuff that has call backs and shit. (Think daring doo's book series and rainbowdash learning to read) I just watched To Where and Back Again and it spoiled a massive part of the past episodes for me and I'd like to avoid that. I just want to avoid watching episodes like the spike centric power rangers parody garbage that made me lose interest
>>
Where did you stop watching at?
>>
>>30131649
>Plot important
Just watch all the season premieres and finals and all the episode where Discord gets reformed
>>
>>30131653
I stopped watching just after Starlight Glimmer became a big part of the show, and a couple episodes after.

>>30131659
I remember the Discord arc with Fluttershy. Those were great.
>>
>>30131649
Here's a list of plot relevant episodes you should watch. I sorted them by order of importance. These should cover all the major events.
A specific episode/season would be great. I'm trying to help here, anon

>>30131686
Top fucking kek
>>
File: 8AQbkDa.png (558KB, 620x432px) Image search: [Google]
8AQbkDa.png
558KB, 620x432px
>>30131686
>>
>>30131686
i keked
>>
>>30131686
What an unhelpful, shitty post
>>
>>30131691
Okay, I stopped just as season 5 started.
>>
>>30131704
Here are all the episodes in season 5-6 that I would deem as necessary, both for plot reasons and character development

Season 5
Episode 1-2, 7, 11, 12, 13, 14, 19, 25-26

Season 6
Episode 1-2, 6, 7, 16, 25-26
>>
>>30131704
Watch the rest of S5, or at least the finale.
From there, S6 opener, S6 finale, and then literally anywhere in S7 since there isn't anything all too important yet.
>>
>>30131649
>plot important episodes
>wheezing laughter.jpg.image.png
>>
File: 1445955182127.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1445955182127.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>30131686
>>
>>30131686
KEK

>>30131741
>>30131737
Thanks so much.
>>
File: 1488753820997.jpg (132KB, 800x627px) Image search: [Google]
1488753820997.jpg
132KB, 800x627px
>>30131649
I'm actually working on thing that might help you. It's playlist of all of important stuff from the show. It needs a lot of work and haven't included anything from S7 yet. Also there's EqG stuff so if you don't like that just skip those parts I guess. I put them in chronological order just cause I felt it makes it more interesting. I originally intended made this just to amuse myself so forgive me if some of stuff doesn't really seem to fit. Also let me know which clips to add and especially where to find them

Tl:dr: I made an autistically long playlist of mlp story bits in chronological order

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLw86YkcgzWXu49d9ClT5sSpiR4ZC52N4j
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.