[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So About That New Episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

So do people really just hate the episode on the grounds that Glimmer was in it? Like, is it a meme, or have all of you legitimately worked yourself into a shoot?
>>
>>30130974
Ever see that "a community pretending to be retards will eventually be filled with actual retards who think they're in good company" quote?

It's basically that, people just buy into the memes more and more thinking it helps them fit in
>>
File: 3585.jpg (161KB, 736x460px) Image search: [Google]
3585.jpg
161KB, 736x460px
>>30130974
most people liked it. people who are looking for reasons to hate it will always, always find those reasons no matter how well made an episode is. the smallest portion of people are those either shitposting on purpose or trying way too hard to fit in because they have this romantic idea that 4chan is a site of unrepentant assholes who exist solely to shit on everything and everyone rather than simply an anonymous place you can freely voice your opinions without any claim to fame or infamy effecting the ideals your post presents.
>>
>>30130974
It's just a handful of shitposters who hate Glimmer. Most people don give af.
>>
>>30131055
This

I don't like how quick Glimmer's development was, but I don't hate seeing her or having her be a main character
>>
>>30131064
I've gotten to the point of dreading to seeing her because I'll have to hear the bitching here. Like with Flash except she has a point beyond a cameo.
>>
I understand not liking some things about glimmer as a good guy, she was introduced in an all around terrible season and she suffers for it. i still like her though
But the level of hate some people express toward her is absolutely hysterical. People often escalate to graphic descriptions of how they're going to kill you after just one post, i know it's 4chan but most of the site doesn't get quite that mad at anything.
>>
>>30131428
I guess for some people, the show is all they really have. And to see it changing in such a way is too much of a negative for them to cope. At least, that's how I see it.
>>
>>30130974
I liked the ep, but I despise Glimmer
I'm glad she had such a small role in it, BUT she was not even needed in the ep in the first place, she was shoehorned in

Twilight would have been a better choice
then there would have been TWO plots in the ep
one for Twilight to see Celestia in a more "humanized" role and a peer than the perfect goddess and mentor she usually sees her as
and that the sisters learn to appreciate the others roles for all of Equestria and for each other
>>
>>30130974
I liked the episode, but Glimmer did make it worse for me.
>>
>>30130974
Most anons don't care about Glimmer. Some hate her, some love her.
Glimmer is one of my least favorite characters in the show. Not a fan. but I don't hate her.
Most of the complaints I have about Glimmer in this episode are relating to the implications lore-wise for the show.
It's easy to see how they are writing Glimmer and what her future role in the show is. And it's not one I look forward to seeing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.