[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Twilight mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

What did Twilight mean by this?
>>
>>30129479
Dragon dildos
>>
>>30129479
Starlight rubs Spike's toothbrush against her marehood
>>
>>30129502
We already established in another thread that Starlight and Spike get off on using each other's toothbrushes.
>>
>>30129479
Either Starlight owns a Spike toothbrush, or Spike was seen using someone else's toothbrush in the past.

Or they gave each other toothbrushes.
>>
Didn't realise it until now, but I think it might have been a joke that she came up with this brilliant plan and just grabbed the first toothbrush she saw- Spike's.

(Though I do like the idea that Starlight likes Spike enough to have her own toothbrush in his likeness.)
>>
>>30129801
I gathered that twilight was in such a hurry for an excuse she didn't care who's toothbrush she grabbed
>>
>>30129869
both choices are equally great
>>
>>30129871
>>30129869
ANON OUR MINDS ARE LINKED
WE ARE ONE
>>
Do they sell them in Crystal Empire?
Are there other for princesses?
>>
>>30129479
Spike has his own toothbrush line in production
he is making mony on this
collecting his own dragon hoard
>>
I wonder if dragon dildos are very popular in the Crystal Empire.
>>
I kinda want a Spike toothbrush
>>
>>30129479
It was a joke about how Twilight just made up an excuse to come visit.
>>
>>30129869
>>30129885
Then Spike previously used someone else's toothbrush.

Honestly this is probably just Spike merch from the Crystal Empire.
>>
>>30130114
>Then Spike previously used someone else's toothbrush.
I don't understand.
>>
Spike WAS the toothbrush. Twilight was in a hurry to teleport to Canterlot but needed a reason to be there. She zapped Spike and brought him with her.
>>
>>30129912
That's where the head offices are.
>>
>>30129869
>glimmer has a crush on twilight's dog.
Dude fuck off.
>>
File: spoke.jpg (18KB, 639x360px) Image search: [Google]
spoke.jpg
18KB, 639x360px
>>30132358
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQOmLCwFYks
>>
>>30130114
>Honestly this is probably just Spike merch from the Crystal Empire.
Oh god that must be a thing.
>>
>>30132358
I'm sorry I just kind of like it. For some reason I really like Spike, and Glimmer. I liked some of their interactions.
>>
>>30129479
That she's incompetent and autistic.
>>
>>30129502
That's kind of hot.
>>
>>30135441
OH.
MY GOD.
>>
>>30134024
No, I'm with you Anon. Starshit is a retarded sociopath, but I think that Spikes hemipenises would help her get better and help her understand the basics she needs to not become a season villain.
They're cute together.
>>
>>30129479
>Twilight
She said it was Starlight's toothbrush.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.