[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dadonequus - Children of Chaos Return from hiatus 2: electric boogaloo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

File: disc.jpg (7KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
disc.jpg
7KB, 253x199px
Dadonequuus is a collection of what happens when Anon makes a deal with a draconequus and finds a new home in Equestria. The catch is, they're now a minor and have been adopted by a new family, and their new life is anything but predictable.
Stories, art, and general discussion are all welcome.
Archive of stories: http://derpy.me/mlpTF (look for Children of Chaos)

Active Writers:
Ben Dover (https://pastebin.com/u/Ben__Dover) - Cute father/son time with Discord. Family is magic.
Elo (http://pastebin.com/u/Elohemian) - The smug alien prince. Family fun with the royal sisters.
Erf (http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111) - A man child in Equestria, relishing in chaos.
Speed Weed (http://pastebin.com/u/manofass) - What happens when you take a crazed homeless man from a beach and turn him into a colt.
Wand of Inferno (http://pastebin.com/u/Wand_of_inferno) - Heir to the throne of chaos, the villain prince.
Zenco (http://pastebin.com/u/zenco1) - Agent Nomino, the tiniest, most adorable, and overly hormonal secret agent.
And for your arty needs:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhXTgF2ur7iaa7pvcOXL_uMq17A

previous thread:
>>30123973
>>
And we are back I just hope that tomorrow episode doesn't kill us
>>
Hiatus has caused a low start, but it's fine, we're back and that is fine. And I have an update for you
>The little Celestia fidgeted with her mane and giggled ”I-I still can’t believe t-that I’m in front of a real prince, b-but you know… my sister and I have always, ALWAYS dreamed of becoming princesses, b-but” she sighed and gently hit her head “What am I saying? You already knew that… mmm”
“Heh, it’s not like it’s an impossible dream, at least not for someone as great as you”
>”Y-You think I-I’m great…” The little filly tapped her chin and then gasped in excitement “Oh! I bet you don’t know this! Luna and I have like, the most useful and important cutie marks! Or well…” she smiled you awkwardly “T-That’s what Starswirl always tell us, mmm… do you know who Starswirl the bearded is?”
>She then hit her head again and angrily muttered to herself before you could say anything “Dumb, dumb, dumb! Of course, you know Starswirl and his hairy nose! You have a lot of books written by him!”
>You gently held her hooves and placed them on the ground
“Celestia, please, I know that time travel can be confusing…”
>No, you didn’t, only talentless hacks devoted themselves to study a dead-end field like time travel.
“But that’s no reason to hurt your beautiful face in such way”
>The little Celestia looked you right in the eye, then at her hooves that you were still holding, then back at you, and blushed “O-Okay…”
“Now, what do you say if I introduce you to my friend? Hey, Philomena, would you be so kind to come here and say hi?”
>After flying for a bit, Philomena elegantly descended and landed on top of the little Celestia’s head. After that, she let out a little happy screech.
>”Oh, I’m sorry Philomena, but I can’t understand you…” The little Celestia turned to you, eyes half closed “But I’m sure Prince Anon can… he can do anything…”
>What she just said or rather, the smooth way that she pronounced those words… there was something about it that you found deeply disturbing…
>>
>>30128120
“H-Hey, could you not call me Prince Anon, please? We’re among friends here, and trust me, despite my title, I’m not really that fond of formalities.”
>”Awwww! But I like to call you Prince Anon, it sounds cute…. and I like cute things” The little Celestia happily giggled as she leaned a little close to you… maybe too close
>You took a step back, and at first, you looked at the little Celestia with caution… could she be…? Nah, you were probably overthinking her behavior, yeah there was no chance in Tartarus that she could be thinking THAT.
>So you regained your composure and replied back to the little Celestia with a princely tone.
“Well, I did drop the miss like you asked me to, didn’t I? It is only fair that you drop the prince title too”
>”Alright…” The little Celestia dropped her head, but then eyed you with the same look of before “You can call me “Miss” whenever you want” she giggled “I think that I actually like it now, it’s cute, and as I said…” she got closer to you again “I like cute things…”
>… Okay, where the heck was Moon Dancer?!
>You took a step back and nervously looked at Philomena
“H-Hey Philomena, you w-were saying that you wanted to be friends with Celestia, right?”
>The little Celestia clapped her hooves as she turned to the phoenix “Really?! Because, lemme tell you, I would simply love to be your friend! Phoenixes are so great!”
>”Mhm! And they are supposed to bring good fortune too” The little Luna said as she flew to Celestia. Then, she gently patted Philomena’s head “Hello there Miss Phoenix, excuse me for my rudeness but I have to say that your feathers are really pretty, oh! Are you a friend of Mr. Goggles Colt? Would you like to be my friend too?”
>>
>>30128140
>”Lunaaa!” The little Celestia groaned “What kind of dumb nickname is that?! His name is Prince Anon! You should be more respectful, you know? Like, he’s a real prince and a ruler of a kingdom. So you gotta call him for his real name, understand?”
>”Oh! But I already know his name” The little Luna looked back at Wind Rider who was happily waving at her “Mr. Wind Rider told me everything, it is just that I like to call him by that name more.” She then turned to you and looked you with kind eyes “Do you mind if I keep call you Mr. Goggles Colt?”
>That smile man! No matter the form that Luna may take, no matter the age that she might have, the truth is that you are not strong enough to break that smile.
“Well Miss Luna, if you prefer to call me that way, who am I to stop you? After all, we are friends now, right?”
>The little Luna nodded “Thank you, Mr. Goggles Colt, you are as kind as Windy Ride told me. Oh! And speaking of that cute manticore, he told me that he feels tired and needs to rest for a little bit, so he was a little nervous to tell you directly, but considering how nice you are, I am sure that you won’t mind a bit.”
>What?! That furball is calling quits already?! That guy… that frickin’ guy. No, no… you can’t get angry, not in front of them, that would ruin your whole plan…
“Yeah… I understand, and you are right Miss Luna, I am not angry…”
>You glared at the manticore who just shrugged before returning to the forest.
“Not. At. All… Wind Rider is not exactly what you would call young, in fact, I think that he’s older than the castle itself, so it is logical that my furry friend would need to rest after having a little fun… at least Philomena is still here.”
>Philomena let out another happy screech as she rubbed her face against Little Celestia, which would have been fine if the little filly didn’t ask a very disturbing question “So, Philomena… what can you tell me about your cute friend over there?”
>>
>>30128202
>Great Scott! You really overdid it! Y-your mother has the hots for you… oh heavens, this is like a living nightmare! You had to change the subject and pronto!
>That old manticore might have left you to your own luck, but you still had Philomena, and you were sure that together, you would be able to pull this through before those very tardy mares arrived.
>Philomena stared at the little Celestia, rubbed her cheek against hers and then let out another screech before flying away…
>”Well, that was… unexpected” The little Celestia tapped her chin “Did I say something bad? Because I don’t think I did. I just asked her about the cute prince.”
>Of course, you said something bad! That’s the reason why Philomena left! And you don’t blame her, this was getting too weird!
>Heck, if you could, you would run away from this too! Aaaaaah! Why was this happening?!
>The little Luna tilted her head and addressed her sister with a calm voice ”I am afraid that I won’t be able to translate what Miss Phoenix said because I am only familiar with the language of the creatures that lives in the dark forests and phoenixes live in the golden ones.”
>”Awww, shucks!” The little Celestia dropped her head before turning to you with a sly grin “But that doesn’t matter because I still have my prince with me… and he’s gonna tell me everything about him, riiiiight?”
>You looked nervously at the little filly, you took a step back and gulped.
“I have a better idea! Why don’t we stop talking about me? Trust me, I’m a very boring fellow, I mean, my hobbies are chess, physics, and math, there is nothing exciting about that boring stuff.”
>>
>>30128238
>The little Celestia tilted her head back and gasped “Are you kidding?! That’s my favorite stuff too! I love, love, loooove chess! And I spent all my time reading every book that I can find! Oh, oh, oh! And this is doubly amazing because since we’re in the future, there has to be like, toooons of equations and magic spells that have been invented that I don’t know yet!”
>”And yooouuu!” The little Celestia booped your nose with her hoof “Are going to teach me all of it, right my prince?”
>”Oh? So we have traveled to the future?” The little Luna tapped her chin “I admit that this is a very interesting revelation, but… it does make sense considering that I have never heard of a kingdom called Equestria before.”
>With a gentle shrug, the little Luna turned to her sister with a worried face “Say, Celie, do you think that my tricks will work in this time period? Because considering our situation, I think that they might be a little old for the ponies of the future”
>The little Celestia snickered and waved her hoof ”Pffft! Of course, they will there ain’t anypony who can NOT get scared by your illusions! And even if they don’t, that’s nooo problem for us ‘cause we will just make new ones! There’s nopony that we can’t trick”
>”Hmm, you are indeed correct.” The little Luna did some stretches and looked at the door “I think that it will be better if I start scouting this castle though. I will need to know the layout of this place if I want to really scare anypony”
>”Mhm!” The little Celestia was completely pumped up by the idea “You go and do that and when you are over, you can tell me what tricks do you want us to play on what ponies, meanwhile…” The filly rushed towards you and nuzzled her head under your chin “I will stay with my prince, gotta learn every spell that I can if I want to be royalty like him”
>You felt cold sweat running down your face. Every attempt that you made to gently push the little Celestia away was met with more nuzzles and hugs
>>
>>30128268
>And everything would have crumbled if it wasn’t for those voices that suddenly were heard from the other side of the study’s door.
>”And I’m telling you Moon Dancer, there’s no way that a spell like that could even exist. Magic like what you mentioned could only be cast by somepony like Discord or… eugh… Eris.” That was Twilight’s voice! Oh, praise the heavens, you were saved!
>”Twilight is right, I never saw something like what you mention when I stole that time traveling spell… err… you know, when I was actually evil…” And Starlight was with them! Was that a good thing or a bad thing?
>”I’m telling you that they got turned into fillies! Just open that door and see it for yourself!” Moon Dancer! … what in Equestria took her so long?! Was she trying to shave her eyebrows?!
>The door opened, revealing the hottest purple princess that has ever lived, Twilight Sparkle “Alright, alright, I just opened the door, see?”
>She had her eyes closed and had a smug smirk “As you can notice, there are no alicorn fillies in here. What you saw was a byproduct of the explosion the spell caused. Magical residues were broken down and adopted a gas form, making you and the prince to… to… oh, sweet Celestia…”
>When Twilight opened her eyes, her pupils shrunk and her jaw started to tremble. The purple princess was frozen in place as she frantically looked at the two fillies.
>”I…I… wha…” She couldn’t even form cohesive words, Twilight’s fear was clearly visible and only became more evident when her legs were started shaking like jelly.
>Starlight raised an eyebrow and quickly entered the room ”T-Twilight? What’s wrong? I thought you said that…” but when she saw the two fillies, well, she became paralyzed too.
>Moon Dancer entered the room with a triumphant look on her face, readjusted her glasses and placed her hoof on you “So, I guess that we can already discard the hallucinations hypothesis, huh?”
>… Man, you really should have asked someone else for help.
>>
File: 1495299455669.png (718KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495299455669.png
718KB, 1600x900px
>>30127916
NEW EPISODE WAS FUCKING MAGICAL
>>
>>30128473
Indeed it was, this and parental guidance are top tier episodes. Surprised by this season, honestly. I expected Starlight to ruin everything but so far, so good.

>>30128473
And that will be all for today, I will post more tomorrow!
>>
>>30128120
and elo claims the first green of the thread
congrats shitspic you broke the hiatus hymen
>>
>>30128785
Actually Erf did but no one bumped.
>>
>>30128202
lil celestia a cute
>>
>>30128857
A guy did, episode killed the thread. Erf's update was great and so was this episode.

>>30128994
Thanks!
>>
>>30129136
Poor PhD, getting reverse Oedipus'd
>>
File: 1495299455784.jpg (299KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495299455784.jpg
299KB, 1280x720px
>>30129136
bad idea to update right before an episode

especially a highly anticipated princess episode
>>
>>30127707
>me
>active
>>
I am so happy we are back, lets never do a hiatud again
>>
Do you guys have a link for erf's latest update?
>>
>>30131366
It's in the last thread nigga.
>>
So Elo's alicorns are canon now
>>
>>30127707
Put me on Hiatus next thread, currently writing for pone prison atm.
Will be back in a month or so.
Also I like that you put the writers by alphabetical order.
>>
>>30128473
>not giving the D to lil' Celestia
PhD is a faaaag
>>
File: unholy feels.gif (965KB, 498x266px) Image search: [Google]
unholy feels.gif
965KB, 498x266px
>>30128473
tfw cant pimp the lil princesses
>>
I want to fug the little princesses
>>
>>30132303
PhD Anon will find a way he always does
>>
Okay Ph.D. Anon is Celestia and Luna's kid and if they can become Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker what would Ph.D. Anon's evil form would be called? What would he do?
>>
>>30133373
Erfanon and he would fail at everything in life except with his kids. Erf Jewely is adorable, angel guardian Chrissy is great and your Anon fucking it up was hillarious. AMAZING update
>>
>>30133309
but what is the going rate for princestial hoes
>>
>After drinking your apple juice. You were taken aside so Filthy,Applejack, and Big Mac could fill the cart with the barrels of cider.
>You felt better now, physically.
>Mentally however? You were fucked.
>How could you screw up something as easy as moving a barrel?
>As you looked on, seeing the ponies work. You wondered what they thought.
>An Earth Pony who couldn't move a simple barrel of cider?
>....dammit. It was humiliating. You actually felt humiliated that you couldn't do something that even Applebloom could do.
>"Whatcha doin' Anon?"
>maybe the barrel was over filled? Hell, you were kind of small. An overly filled barrel could have been too much for you.
>"Anon?"
>Maybe if you got back in there you could show them. Show them what you could really do.
>"Anon!"
>You felt something tap you
"GWAH!"
>You fall over on your belly as you hear cute southern giggling behind you.
>...Applebloom
"....ughhhh"
>"Anon?" Applebloom walked over to the front of your face and looked down at you "Are you ignoring me?"
"No..."
>you grumble as you sit yourself back up
"I was just thinking. What are you even doing here anyway?"
>Applebloom tilted her head in confusion, looked back at the barn, then back at you as she pointed towards it "Ahm. might be because ah live here"
>.....right
"mmnnnnn"
>"C'mon Anon. why are you being such a grumpy sourpuss?" Applebloom said as she tried putting on a grin and tapping your shoulder.
>You just slowly place your hoof on hers and slowly push it away
"If you gotta know, it's because I tried pushing a barrel that was overfilled up that ramp and couldn't do it. Made me look like an idiot. I could have done it if it was filled normally"
>"What?" Applebloom looked over where her siblings were working "Those barrels?"
"Yeah, those barrels"
>"Urm" A sense of dread his Applebloom, dread and pity for you "Anon, all them barrels are filled as much as they can. And erm...it ain't that hard to get em up the ramp."
>>
>>30133885
>What?!
>You stared at them working at the barrels again. Then at Applebloom. Then back at the barrels.
>You put your hooves to your face when you felt your delusions shatter before you.
>All those lost fights, getting beaten by a Chimera, all of it.
>It smacked your pride pretty damn hard when you realized how weak you really were.
>You didn't even answer Applebloom back. It really stung.
>Applebloom noticed her words had seemed to worsen your mood. And she felt rather bad about it. "Ahrm, Anon, ah didn't mean to make ya feel bad. Ah was just saying is all. Besides, ahm an Apple. All the Apples in the Apple family are pretty strong. Ya gotta be if yer gonna be able to buck apples and whatnot."
>You didn't know what it was. Maybe it was because you wanted to justify your weakness or just discuss it with someone. But you felt the urge to actually talk about this issue with her.
>So you sighed, and pressed on.
"I don't think it's that Applebloom. And even if it was. Mr.Rich? He's a nice dude. I just made a promise that I'd always do this sort of thing physically after marrying his daughter. And well? I can't even do that. I feel..shame. I feel bad that I couldn't do something this simple."
>Applebloom blinked a few times "Erm..did you say, marry?"
"Yeah, why?"
>>
>>30134101
>Applebloom didn't realize you were thinking that far ahead. Not that it bothered her romantically. It was just jarring to her. "J-just askin'. Well Anon, if ya really want mah opinion. Ah think yer just thinkin' too much. It's obvious that you ain't too strong because yer always solvin' your problems with that horn thing. And that ain't a bad thing. But if ya wanna get muscle, ya gotta do all kinds of exercises. And even then, why are you feelin' ashamed? Ya saved Diamond Tiara, ya beat up some griffins, ya saved an entirely different Equestria! Heck, even though they don't know, yer doin' your best with the changelings. Ah never would have met Scrappy without ya. Ah reckon it's even more than that, ya saved him. Though, ya could stand to be a little nicer to him sometimes."
>Well, that was mostly uplifting.
"I g-guess. But, about all that heroic stuff. You think it makes up for my lack of....y'know"
>"Anon.." Applebloom giggled "Are you really acting this way cuz you couldn't push a barrel? C'mon, this ain't like you. "
"I mean, I know it isn't it's just. Y'know..That's Mr.Rich and he sees me as his future son. Which is kind of cool. Not that it replaces my current dad, he's cool too. It's just, I was having a normal moment with him. And then I told him I can do this. And now I look like an idiot."
>"Ah think yer overeactin' Anon, ya saved his daughter for Celestia's sake! That counts for somethin' ah think. If yer really that worried. Just talk to him about it after their done. It's not like ya can't just get some exercise later anyway. Ah'm sure he'll understand"
>If you were a lesser colt. You'd probably deny all that. But, Applebloom was most likely right. Ok, well. You didn't ACTUALLY save DT. But nobody really knew that. But you did do all those other heroic things. You'd have to be an idiot to think you'd be seen as less after saving an entire dimension.
"Holy beans Applebloom. You know what? You're right!"
>>
>>30134201
>You balanced yourself and stood on your hind legs, raising your fore legs up like fists.
"I'm the hero colt! And everypony knows it! So yeah, I just need to balance my high magical prowess by doing some exercise. Just you wait! Nothing will be able to stop meeeWFSF"
>You take a step forward, and step on the flat of a rake. Making the pole end swing up and slam into your face. Knocking you onto your back.
>Applebloom winced, and chuckled nervously "Oh, hehe, erm...ah was lookin' for that. T-thanks Anon"
>You really couldn't have a moment...could you?

a small amount, I know. But the SJ finale left me in a bit of a mood with discussion with some of my peers.
>>
>>30134207
>another fucking 4 hour long bitching with elo
>>
>>30134201
At this point, I think that Applebloom thanks the heavens that she isn't in love with erfanon anymore
>>
>>30134207

>"I'm the hero colt! And everypony knows it! So yeah, I just need to balance my high magical prowess by doing some exercise. Just you wait! Nothing will be able to stop meeeWFSF"
>You take a step forward, and step on the flat of a rake. Making the pole end swing up and slam into your face. Knocking you onto your back.
>Applebloom winced, and chuckled nervously "Oh, hehe, erm...ah was lookin' for that. T-thanks Anon"
Poor Anon, relegated to be a living running gag.
>>
>>30134889
He can't win that's his true special talent
>>
>>30134207
Good to have you back erf
>>
>>30134889
I got that reference btw Jewely chapter was adorable, I love that Chrysalis is a true guardian angel and that erfanon is steuggling with his life as a rich
>>
File: 1446442898639.jpg (57KB, 324x321px) Image search: [Google]
1446442898639.jpg
57KB, 324x321px
>>30134207
Guess this is how anon always
rakes in the ladies
>>
>>30134207
SJ final season was shit
>>
>>30134889
Thats Anon. always good for a laugh

>>30135925
Thank you. I didn't think the after year chapters would be so well liked. At one point. I need to do one with Junior. Also, Anon doesn't struggle too much. Just a little more than most
>>
I love jewely
>>
>>30134207
Awww I'm sure the guy will be able to pull that narrel up, oh yeah! Jewely part was adorable, I got diabetees thanks to it.
>>
>>30134889
Short but sweet update, ErfAnon is now mocked by even Applebloom
>>
Erf Anon needs to get them gains
>>
>>30139411
down and up MAKE YOU BUFF
or just ask discord and say its for chaos
>>
>>30139411
Is there any story with a colt that is somewhat /fit/?
>>
>>30136988
That would be fine, the kids are fun and cute. You have something great going with them.
>>
>>30140547
I'm still surprised people like them. I originally put no thought into them. Then, well. y'know. I guess im ok at making shit up when needed.
>>
>>30140909
They are super lovable
>>
>>30140909
your writing is honestly great man
>>
>>30140909
Are we getting green tonight?
>>
>>30141894
yes
>>
>>30134207
>Applebloom tried to keep you cheery the best she could as the last of the barrels were loaded onto the cart.
>But it she was only doing so so. How could you not notice the fucking rake?
>You felt foolish, but maybe you were taking things too hard.
>You were the hero colt. Thats what you needed to remember
>Filthy called you over to follow him to Barnyard Bargains. You didn't have enough time to come to a conclusion through your thought process. But you'd work with what you had and go from there
>You said goodbye to Applebloom and went on your way. Walking beside Filthy. But staying rather silent as you tried to think of something to say about the subject.
>Filthy looked at you a few times as you focused on your words. Eventually, he spoke before you could. "Y'know Anon, That wasn't anything to be too ashamed about. You're a bit of an anomaly after all, like rise in stocks during a terrible economic crash. You use that horn of yours to solve all your problems, don'tcha?"
>Just as Applebloom said. He seemed to be understanding about it. Just as much as Applebloom was...
>But still
"I guess. But I still must have looked pretty stupid trying to move that barrel. It made me realize I win most of my fights using magic instead of my own hooves. That's pretty bad for an Earth Pony, right?"
>"Well, an Earth Pony doesn't usually have access to a magic doodad Anon. Besides, I know you're a sharp colt. The answer to your problem should be pretty dang clear"
>Well, of course it was clear.
"Is the answer exercise?"
>"A little more than that Anon. Exercise is one thing. But if you want some meat in them legs then you're gonna need some training. Training from somepony who really knows how to work them glutes and pump that iron." Then Filthy clicks with an idea "Say now, you're friends with Princess Twilight. Ain'tcha?"
>Sorta maybe? even then...
"Yeah but, uhhh...I don't think she's the muscle building type."
>>
Prepare your fanfics and headcanons to adjust to canon Fluttercord because it happening next week!
>>
>>30142218
>"No no Anon, I mean. If you know her, you know her friends. Which I'd guess you knew Rainbow Dash. Heard she recently became a Wonderbolt. See where I'm goin' with this?"
>What?
>....wait
>WAIT!
>Your eyes go wide as you feel a chill go down your spine
>A horrid chill
"You want me to ask Rainbow Dash to train me?"
>"That's exactly what I'm saying. Rainbow Dash is quite the hero herself. You two together should work out as fine as apple and cinnamon mixed together"
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE
"Oh erm, I'm sure we would but, y'know. She's a Wonderbolt. Probably way too busy to train a colt like me. I mean, I totally would but ya know. Besides, There's like, a million other ways I can get strong. Right?"
>"Well there is but..." Filthy looked at a low hanging cloud that was floating past the middle of the street "I don't think the little lady is too busy right now"
>wut? How would he know?
"what makes you say that?"
>"Well, she's napping on that there cloud right there." He put his hoof near his mouth and hollered at her "MISS DASH! BEG YOUR PARDON! BUT CAN WE HAVE YOUR ATTENTION FOR A MOMENT?!"
>His yell. cripes. it was powerful, even made Rainbow Dash's mane spring up on end when she nearly fell off the cloud.
>When she turned, she did look a little angry. But when she noticed who was calling her. She seemed to calm down into a sort of confusion. "Anon? And you're..hey, you're that Filthy guy"
>Filthy cringed form those words. It made him sound foul. "Ahrm, Umm. Mr.Rich would be just fine Miss Dash. In anycase..." He clears his throat again and smiles "Seems you do indeed know Anon here"
>>
>>30142360
>Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god...please no
>"Oh yeah, I know him alright. So what's going on? Is this part of that class thing Fluttershy is in right now or what?" Rainbow Dash was trying to figure out what was going on and why she was woken from her nap.
>"Yes indeedy. Travellin' up to my pride and joy right now. But before we do, we came upon a little something that you may be able to help us with" Filthy said with a little charm in his voice
>OHHH FUCK PLEASE NO
>"Oh really? Well" Rainbow Dash smirked as she flexed her right leg "I am a Wonderbolt, an element of harmony, and the greatest hero this side of Equestria. So whatever you need Mr.Rich, you can bet I can get it no problem"
>"Well, it ain't what I need" Filthy looked upon you with a smile and tilted his head towards Rainbow Dash "Well Anon, go ahead, ask her"
>NONONONONONONONONONO
"I dunno...she might have some heroing stuff to do? Or Wonderbolt things?"
>"I just said I'm gonna get something no problem. So whatever that something is, just ask. And watch me get it in seconds. It's what I do" Rainbow Dash shrugged with a smirk
>DAMMIT!
>Filthy didn't know why you weren't asking. it seemed pretty clear cut to him. Then he thought you must have not understood that Rainbow Dash really did have time on her hands. "Well, it ain't somethin' to get. Ya see, Anon needs a personal trainer for a little bit. Until he can get the strength to do the things Earth Ponies can do. With you both being heroes, it should be an interesting experience"
>"Anon? Personal training?" Rainbow Dash looked at you, she was really confused now "You? What happened? You lose your nerve or something?"
>...what?! NO!
"I didn't lose my nerve. I'm the son of the spirit of chaos, remember? It's just...Look, I don't think I'll be needing your help"
>you look over at Mr.Rich
"Mr.Rich, I can train on my own. Trust me, I can make up my own cool personal regimen and stick with it and everything."
>>
>>30142489
>"Woah woah. What's even going on? Why does Anon need any kind of training at all? As far as I know, he's still the hero colt. Right?" Rainbow Dash's confusion was reaching maximum.
>You didn't want her knowing. You didn't need this.
"Yes, I'm still the hero colt. No, I really don't need any training at all"
>"Then why...?" Rainbow Dash looked at the cart, noticed the barrels, then noticed it was Mr.Rich who was pulling the cart. That's when Rainbow Dash realized it. "Oh...Don't tell me..." She held in a snicker. she had already jumped to the conclusion. "You couldn't roll a single barrel?"
>She was doing her best to compose herself. But you? You could feel yourself shaking in anger.
"W-what makes you say that?"
>Rainbow Dash turned her head so it wouldn't be so obvious she was smirking. "Just noticed a few things. Mr.Rich looks pretty worked over. You? It looks like you didn't really do anything. So I'm guessing you need some sort of physical training or something? Wow, man, didn't see that coming. I mean, what happened Anon?" Rainbow Dash gave your horn a playful tap "Do you do everything with this thing?"
>You grumbled as you whapped her hoof away
"No, I don't. But fine, yes. You're right. I couldn't push the barrel. But..."
>So, she wanted to mock you huh?
"It's not like it really matters when it comes to being a hero. I did save an Equestria by myself, beat up some Foalnappers AND some griffins, and other kinds of stuff all on my very own. Didn't need any friends.Or strength. or none of that. Just my brains and my know how with chaos. I mean, you're good too but without the other five. well...Ya know.

this time. it's my fault. no real excuse. just been feeling tired lately. probably just the shift in tempratures
>>
>>30142222
Wut?
>>
boop
>>
This thread should be in hiatus, not even the most noteworthy writer has any feedback at this point.
>>
>>30142572
I don't think that Anon did a wise move, he just said something very offending to Rainbow Dash and Filthy Rich is right there, honestly he should think things a bit more through instead of being such a stubborn hot head, then again, those two things makes him so great.
>>
>>30144267
Well I think that is a mix of many things, Rainbow is top cunt and Anon hates her, Anon is a bit dumb and stubborn, he fucking can't stand being teased and it's just instinct, Ph.D. Anon has RD as his personal couch, Erf's Anon is just naturally repelled by the idea
>>
>>30144304
To be fair Anon has every right to not trust in Top Cunt
>>
>>30144304
>personal coach
fuck I'm high
>>
THREAD GO RED ALERT!
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.