[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dadonequus - Children of Chaos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: eris.jpg (85KB, 716x1114px) Image search: [Google]
eris.jpg
85KB, 716x1114px
Return of Disharmony Edition

Anon makes a deal with a draconequus and finds a new home in Equestria. The catch is, they're now a minor and have been adopted by a new family, and their new life is anything but predictable.

Archive of stories: http://derpy.me/mlpTF (look for Children of Chaos)

Active Writers:
Ben Dover (https://pastebin.com/u/Ben__Dover) - Cute father/son time with Discord. Family is magic.
Elo (http://pastebin.com/u/Elohemian) - The smug alien prince. Family fun with the royal sisters.
Erf (http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111) - A man child in Equestria, relishing in chaos.
Speed Weed (http://pastebin.com/u/manofass) - What happens when you take a crazed homeless man from a beach and turn him into a colt.
Wand of Inferno (http://pastebin.com/u/Wand_of_inferno) - Heir to the throne of chaos, the villain prince.
Zenco (http://pastebin.com/u/zenco1) - Agent Nomino, the tiniest, most adorable, and overly hormonal secret agent.

Inactive/Dead Writers:
Allegheny (http://pastebin.com/huuuJFdN) - Anon becomes Eris, bringer of odd thoughts and stranger weather.
Bunny (http://pastebin.com/u/Bunnyhood) - Anon the scared filly.
Coffeeholic (http://pastebin.com/u/Coffeeholic) - Italian anon, entrepreneur extraordinaire.
CookieSfh (http://pastebin.com/u/CookieSfh) - Happy tentacle fun time. Eldritch horror anon.
Gumball (http://pastebin.com/u/GimmeSomeGumption) - Street performer anon, giving Oscar-worthy d'awws on the daily.
Hoers (http://pastebin.com/u/Hoers) - The kindest Discord. RIP.
JekyllorHyde (http://pastebin.com/u/JekyllorHyde) - Grimdark clone anon, adjusting to a life that doesn't suck.
Laskvurel (http://pastebin.com/u/Laskvurel) - Anon the filly is tired of Discord's shit.

Previous Thread:
>>30079990
>>
Yeah boys we are finally back! Wooo!
>>
>>30123973
"That's the problem...I don't know what to do"
>You lean into Chryssy, she goes from massaging your head to just holding you as you press yourself into her fur.
"What can I do? Mommy and Daddy will be sad if I tell them anything. And if their sad, then it'd be my fault because I told them something that made them sad. Then I'll be sad....Everypony will be sad"
"You start to tear up again at the very thought
"I'd rather be sad alone, than anypony else being sad because of me"
>Chryssy held you close hugging onto you, trying to help you feel better as the tub was filled to your belly with warm water. No matter how soothing it all felt. It just wasn't enough to make you feel relaxed.
>"Those are rather dark thoughts, selfless, but for all the wrong reasons." Chryssy said as she continued to cuddle you
>Wrong reasons?
>You look straight up into her face, confused
"Wrong reasons? B-but, they'll be happy if they never know."
>Chryssy laughed at that. Why did she laugh?
"W-why is that funny?"
>It worried you, usually a laugh like that was because you said something dumb.
>"Because my precious little princess, your parents have a deep love for you. Yes, a love so deep and pure that if they should ever find out what is happening with you or even sense something is amiss. They would be worse than sad, they'd be worried. They might not even know what to do."
>No! That had to be wrong. How could they ever know if you never said anything?
>It made you upset, enough to feel some anger at the thought of being wrong. It was too important. You couldn't let them worry or be sad.
"Y-you're wrong! I-if I never say anything they'll never ever know!..t-thats.."
>You sniffed as you began to sob
"That's how i-it has to be. T-they said they're really proud of me. It makes them happy. T-that's all I want...for everypony to be happy."
>>
File: 1480839050123-mlp.png (219KB, 1055x758px) Image search: [Google]
1480839050123-mlp.png
219KB, 1055x758px
>>30124012
I'm going to sleep now, but around noon, I will post my chapter and update the pastebin
>>
>>30124039
>"Oh my little princess, it is so unlike you to be so sad. To tell you the truth, this isn't really your fault at all. Your parents only wanted what was best for you. But they didn't realize that sometimes the best isn't what one needs. If they saw you as you are now? Yes, indeed...they'd be sad. But if you don't change anything then you'll always be sad and they will eventually see it. Sadness you see, is a very readable emotion. And one as happy,loving, and carefree as you should never ever feel this kind of sadness for long. And it will only get worse if you keep hiding it."
>Only get worse?
>You wanted to say she was wrong.
>But Chryssy...she was never wrong.
>You look up at her, crying,
"Please Chryssy. Please. Can you fix this for me...please?"
>Chryssy sunk and laid on her back as she plopped you on her belly, giving you a look similar to your mother's. One of seriousness and worry. "Sadly, I am but a divine being who exists to help and advise you when things are dire or grim. This would be one of those times. But..." Chryssy gently wiped your tears, and gave you a gentle smile "I do have a solution. You'll have to do it yourself of course. But it will certainly help."
"P-please...tell me..please?"
>You'd do anything to fix it...anything.
>"If you wish for me to help you. You must promise to do exactly as I say, no matter what it is. You must also feel no more sadness. Instead, I wish to see and feel hope emanating from you."
>But,, what if?
"I..I don't know..what..what if it doesn't work? Maybe, I shouldn't do it..."
>"Shhh" She gives you a gentle pat "I haven't even told you what it is yet. Don't despair little one. If you really want to make things right. You must trust me, I have never lied to you before...now show me a smile"
>>
>>30124061
>It's true. She's never lied.
>In fact, she always seemed to know what was going on. She always seemed to know what daddy,mommy, or really anypony was going to do at any time.
>It was scary
>But if your mommy and daddy ever found out you wanted to leave school or you got hurt.
>That was scarier
>You tried to smile.
>You closed your eyes and tried to force it
>But you still felt so sad.
>"Take a deep breath my little one. Think happy little thoughts, trust in me, you will be alright. I promise, things will go back to how it once was. But only if you trust in me" She spoke gently, stroking along your back gently as she did. It felt nice.
>Everything would go back to how it was?
>Well, mommy and daddy always seemed happy with you before you went to that other school
>And AJ did say even Illustrious would be happier to see you more often.
>AjJ...Maybe hwas right.
>Chryssy was right. Maybe ponies would be happier if you did this.
>You still found it hard to smile, but..you could feel hope.
>You looked to Chryssy, feeling scared, but ready to do whatever she wanted you to do.
"O-ok..I'm ready. Please tell me."
>She giggled at you as she booped your nose "But you're not smiling. I did ask for that, didn't I?"
>She did...
>You look down, feeling bad that you couldn't smile. But before you could even apologize. She put a hoof around you, and started to explain her plan anyway. "The key is your father. See, your mother and grandmother wish to see you succeed. And therefore would be reluctant to act. Although you could tell your mother about those bullies. All that would result in would be her taking action on them. No, what you should do is ask your father to take you out of that school, and tell him why. He'll be much more likely to do it. In fact, I can guarantee he'll do it"
>That didn't make you smile. That made you even more scared.
"Tell Daddy? B-but..he wanted me in the school too!If he finds out, he'll....erm.."
>>
>>30124085
>Actually, you didn't know what he'd do. Daddy was kind of weird sometimes. Sometimes he'd do things even ponies wouldn't do. Like if he was some sort of other thing. You remembered one time Daddy used a weird thing called a "robot" to try to teach AJ some advanced words. You thought Daddy would try to do it himself like other Daddys. But he said the "Robot" would be able to do it in ways he couldn't. Then Daddy got depressed a few minutes after the robot blew up trying to teach AJ math. Daddy got really silent after that.
>"Can't think of a reason? That's perfectly alright. I can understand why you're worried. But your father is fairly simple to deal with."
"A-are you sure? Daddy is pretty smart..."
>You don't know why she was. But Chryssy was laughing a lot when you said that. She even gave you a big big hug as she did.
>"Oh, that's so adorable. But. No no, don't worry. It'll be fine. Believe it or not, you're father has a few weaknesses you can exploit. All you need to do my dear. Is act very cute as you explain to him why you don't want to be at that school."
>What?
"Very cute? what does that mean?"
>"It means act cute. Give your father pouts and big sad eyes, bury your face into his coat, tell him how much you love him without overdoing it, ask for hugs, try to be as close as possible to him physically. You're father is particularly weak to these kinds of things"
>that sounded weird. But, what if it did work?
"I-I guess I can try that. But...will that really work?"
>"I promise it will. And an angel never breaks their promise" She gives you a gentle poke on the side. It makes you smile, but so did that promise. Chryssy doesn't lie. So that promise...it'd never break.
"Ok, I'll try it.I'll do my best!"
>You felt better now. With an angel's promise on your side. You couldn't lose!
>"I know you will sweetie. Ahh, by the way. what we're the names of those two fillies who bullied you?"
"Crystal Dust and Immaculate, why?"
>>
>>30124114
>"Oh, no real reason. Just wanted to know. As your guardian angel, I need to know these things for my..erm..Records"
>Well, that sounded ok. Keeping records was pretty important.
"Oh, ok"
>Chryssy grinned after you said that. and gave you a pat. "Very ok. In fact, things should be VERY ok come tomorrow. I'd even wager that those bullies might realize what could have been had they decided to be genuine friends with you. Yes indeed, I'm sure even if a friendship is never forged, they will be VERY SORRY at the least."
>That, you weren't too sure of. They were really mean.
"I don't know about that."
>"Shhhh, don't think negatively like that. You'll never know until it happens. Now then, let's get you cleaned up. And remember, you must speak to your father alone. That way success will be guaranteed."
>Although you were sure those two meanie ponies would never change. You had full hope in Chryssy's plan. You would do what she says. and hope for the best.
>You were feeling better. So much better that you hugged and cuddled into her belly.
"I love you Chryssy..thank you..for being there for me."
>"I will always be there for you my princess. As long as you love and believe in me, I'll always be there"
>You felt warm and safe in her embrace. You always hoped she'd be there. To watch over you, and even your family if they ever ever needed her help.
>After the bath. Chryssy went back to being a cute dolly. You took her back into the room and put her on the bed next to Mr.floppsy. He'd keep her company while you spoke to daddy.
>You knew Daddy would be in the study during the late afternoon.Mommy put him in charge of planning a big big dinner with some business ponies. Daddy had his horn so it should be ok. But he's been there for a long time everyday because he said he didn't want to make a mistake for when the big dinner came.
>When you walked into the study. Daddy was sitting on the sofa. He pulled it in front of the fireplace and laid on it as he thought.
>>
>>30124131
>"Could try "importing" some McDonalds fries. It ain't fancy but I remember those things tasting good, I'd have to compare it with the Hayburger's fries just to be sure"
>Daddy was talking to himself about weird things again. What was a "McDonalds"? Sounded kinda stinky.
>You hesitated, slowly approaching the sofa from the rear and stopping at it's side.
>Maybe you should head back.
>Maybe things would be fine
>Maybe...
>Maybe....you were wrong.
>You were wrong to doubt Chryssy after giving her your word. She was your guardian angel. She'd never tell you to do anything bad.
>She wasn't bad
>And neither was Daddy or Mommy. They cared about you. Maybe they didn't understand all the time. But if they didn't care, then their hugs wouldn't feel so cuddly.
>You had to do this...You had to do this to make everypony happy.
>To make yourself happy.
"Daddy? C-can I talk to you?"
>You walked from the side and walked to the front of the sofa and sat down as you looked up at him.
>Daddy looked so smart, even when he nearly fell from the soda. He looked surprised. Maybe you accidentally spooked him?
>"Jewely?! Whew, almost thought you were your mother." He chuckled nervously "She's been a little antsy since I'm taking so long with the whole dinner plan."
"Daddy...we're you not doing your job?"
>He usually gets in trouble when he does a job for mommy and then doesn't do it. It doesn't happen a lot. But when it does, Mommy sure does get mad.
>"I mean..I was, I just been having trouble figuring out what the dinner guests would like to eat and...well. Heh, tried to think of a simpler solution. Anyway, what's up Jewely. Something bothering? Or did you come for a Daddy back ride?"
>You did like Daddy rides...but..this was more important.
>And you had to be cute...
>So you gave him big shimmering eyes as you traced your hoof along the ground.
"Actually Daddy, there is something bothering me..."
>>
>>30124150
>Daddy looked pretty worried when you said that. He always seemed worried whenever you seemed sad. This is what you didn't want to happen.
>But she said in the end, it'd be ok.
>you sure hoped so.
>"What's wrong Jewely? You didn't get a bad grade on that report thing did you? Because I'll tell you right now.; I don't care what grade you got. five pages is no joke for a little filly like you and you did a great job in my eyes."
>He gave you a grin. And expected you to smile.
>But you didn't
>"Jewely?"
"Daddy...it's not the report. It's something else. Something...that might make you mad at me"
>It could...
>"Mad? Jewely. There's nothing you could do that could make me mad at you. I don't think I've ever been mad at you sweetheart."
"Daddy..this might make you mad. Or really sad. I'm kind of scared to tell you"
>You were
>"Jewely. C'mon, it can't be that bad. Whatever it is, I'm sure it can be fixed like..super easy."
>You shook your head. and made a whimpering noise. Hoping it made you seem "Cuter" like Chryssy suggested.
"D-daddy...I...erm..C-can.."
>You leaned on the sofa and raised your hoofs up and shook them as you gave your daddy sad eyes.
"C-can I have upsies?"
>"Of course you can have upsies" Daddy wasted no time in grabbing you and gently raising you up onto his belly. You immediatly laid down upon it, laid into a weak little slump as you continued to look right at him. "What's the matter Jewely?"
"It's just. Daddy, I, and please don't get mad but I...I"
>You tensed up. No, it was too hard. He was gonna get mad.
>>
>>30124170
."Jewely...Jewely" He gave you a warm smile as he wiped your tears. He hugged you gently. The kind of hug that made you feel like nothing could hurt you. Because Daddy was there to protect you. "Nothing you can tell me will make me mad. I promise...no, in fact? I Super Duper Pinkie Promise"
>A Super Duper Pinkie Promise...
>Those are like...the bestest kind of promises. How could he get mad at you after making one of those?
>And yet, it was still scary.
"R-really?"
>"Really, so whatever it is. Tell me. I'm all ears"
>You hesitated at first. But, after what Chryssy said? And that promise?
>Maybe...no..you had to try! At least once.
"W-well. I kind of got bullied at school today."
>"Bullied?!" Daddy suddenly got angry. But it wasn't at you. He was checking for marks as he growled "Who bullied you?! Darnit! That kind of school was supposed to be one of those hoity toity ones and it has freaking bullying? What kind of shiiiii" Daddy looked into your eyes before he finished his words "iiiiiinigamipoop is that?"
>Shinigamipoop? Well, that was Daddy. Always with the weird words sometimes.
"I-it wasn't...it...well...Daddy. I..I didn't like being bullied. And it's..it's not even just that. The teachers aren't nice, ponies don't like me even after I tried being super nice to them, and nopony there wants to be my friend...It's lonely."
>Daddy looked around for a second. He started into the fireplace, then back at you "So, we'll just put you back in Cherilee's class then. You don't mind right? Unless you have a reason that you want to stay in that school."
>W-what?!
"D-daddy? Y-you want to take me out?. B-but, you wanted me in so badly. W-what?"
>Daddy just smiled, which made things even more confusing. At first he seemed mad. Now he's smiling?
>>
>>30124192
>"Of course I want to take out. The only reason I wanted you in was the same reason your mother wanted you in. For your education. But trust me Jewely, your dad, in a saturday sort of sense, I know you don't get what I mean. But if the entire school is like that. Then I know it's not going to get any better" He brings you closer to the underside of his muzzle and gently puts his head over yours as he hugs. "I just wish you told me sooner Jewely. If I knew, I'd have never EVER had let you go through that kind of thing. Same for AJ and Illustrious. That' was one of my biggest fears. That, and some sort of pixie demon spiriting one of you away with promises of wishes and candy.."
>You didn't understand what he meant by Saturday. Nor pixie demons. But, you didn't expect him to be so open to taking you out of that dumb school. You thought he'd be mad..or sad about it.
>But you could feel him shiver as he hugged and apologized.
>He wasn't sad because you wanted to leave. He was sad because of what had happened. And wanted to make things better for you.
>Chryssy was right.
>You nearly doubted her, but she was right as always. Almost as if she knew Daddy herself. But that can't be. She must be super fortune tellery thanks to her angel magic.
>You started to cry. Daddy really was the hero colt of legend. Well, he was the Hero Stallion now. At least in your eyes.
>He promised to talk to Mommy later tonight. For the rest of the day, he just let you lay on his belly while he asked exactly what was bad about the school. You told him everything.
>>
>>30124218
Jewel is so cute.
>>
>>30124218
>Soon after that. You had found yourself put back in miss Cheerilee's class. With your friends and brothers. And it made you super happy. Especially when everypony told you how much they missed seeing you.
>And AJ was right. Even Illustrious missed seeing you during the daytime. He tried not to act too happy about it. But when you hugged him, he was hugging back even though he was acting like he didn't like it. You knew he did.
>And those two meanie ponies? Crystal Dust and Immaculate? They showed up at the mansion one day. They looked really scared for some reason. But they probably we're just shy about apologizing.
>That's right! They apologized! In fact, they said they were going around apologizing to everypony they made fun of. That's probably why they were so nervous. They weren't used to being nice before. They even gave you a bag of nothing but your favorite candy. It was great! It made you happy enough to ask them if they wanted to be friends.
>But, the sad part was that they didn't. They said they were leaving Ponyville the next day. Which was weird because you thought they came to Ponyville for the school. Hrn, maybe that school wasn't good for anypony after all.
>Though, it was kind of weird the way they were acting. When you held Chryssy, who was a doll at the time, up so you could introduce her to them. They really freaked out, and apologized some more and walked really fast away. Or maybe that was running. But then..why would they run?
>Well, whatever it was, you were happy. Especially since Daddy, and then Mommy understood.
>And it was all thanks to Chryssy, your doll
>Your guardian angel
>>
>>30124240
and finished. and i fixed some stuff up in the pastebin since I made some sleepy time mistakes.
>>
Sorry Erf, didn't read it yet but I'm guessing it's back on? Where in the pastebin does this latest one resume?

Also I'm guessing this is official now? We're back?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.