[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: goodnight sweet princess.png (574KB, 795x1024px) Image search: [Google]
goodnight sweet princess.png
574KB, 795x1024px
>tfw everything you imagined of how they acted at home, their relationship with each other, their lifestyle, etc. may all be torn to shreds tomorrow

Even though it took forever, they're finally answering the questions we've always asked, even if in a convoluted, chaotic way by throwing Glim Glam into it but probably never wanted to be answered.

Last chance to throw out those princess headcanons, anon. Lay them to rest.
>>
One of my headcanons is that part of the past that Luna is still, to a certain degree, stuck in is she and Celestia genuinely being worshiped as gods. I know the show likes to dance around the idea of what kind of being an alicorn is, but I think that in the distant past of Equestria both Luna and Celestia were certainly TREATED as gods: prayed to, worshiped, adored, with ponies gathering on holidays to do them homage.

The time of the show is a more secular age, so most of those religious traditions have fallen by the wayside. So I like to think that Celestia, who got to experience the gradual decline of devotion, doesn't have a problem with it, because it's been a natural progression for her. But Luna's missed a thousand years, so the fact that ponies don't grovel at her hooves on certain days of the week still bothers her, even though it's been a few years now since she's come back.
>>
>>30123426
That Celestia arranged for Twlights assention because she desperately needs to learn how to be friends with her sister.

That Luna has ALWAYS been a shape-shifter and used the chrysalis disguise as an excuse to best her sister. Just to see if see if she could.
(But that's silly after other writers picked up the character)

That Celestia is a troll. A classic troll even. She pretends things that she doesn't believe at the detriment of others. But by making her children face trials and tribulations, she helps them grow as individuals.

But you know what? Fuck "canon". The authors and writers on the show aren't magically any better or closer to the source than the fan-fic writers. Pick and choose whatever the fuck you want to be true.
>>
>>30123426
That Luna has been working as a double-agent unleashing long-forgotten horrors in an effort to undermine Equestria and Celestia's rule. She found hidden tribes of bat ponies. Revived the changelings. Arranged Discords wards to be weakened. Helped Tirex slip his bonds. (They never did explain how he got out)

Celestia knows. But she's keeping up the pretense because she really wants to be on good terms with her sister again and she's just kinda riding out the storm least to comes to open warfare between the two of them again.
>>
>>30123426
WTF?
>>
>>30123426
One of my headcanons was that Celestia often impersonated her sister when she was gone, to give an impression that there was still a tangible force of the night aloof, or simply to mess with people. (perhaps one of those events led to the traditions of both the Nightmare Night traditions, and maybe explain the events of the Hearth's Warming Eve story.)

Also I agree with >>30123479
in that Celestia's ulterior motive is to put ponies into a position where they have to discover things for themselves instead of just help them with everything. This can lead to make her seem weak to the public eye, but I feel Luna would be one of the only ponies in on it, despite having personal reservations. Not even Twilight (until maybe after Tirek) was aware of how powerful they actually are. And that Celestia tries to break the monotony of royal life by being a troll, or just amuse herself at the immaturity and extreme loyalty of the ponies that are to her eyes, extremely young.

I also feel Luna's from a time before 'forgiveness and reformation' was the norm, and constantly deals with the cognitive dissonance that she needs to be severely punished in some physical way as she did to other villains in her time. Hence why she subconsciously produces things such as the Tantabus.
>>
>>30123479
>Fuck canon
Fag of the fandom
>>
File: One Last Time.png (505KB, 1184x3576px) Image search: [Google]
One Last Time.png
505KB, 1184x3576px
I don't throw out headcanon. Because it is all derived from greentext stories here on this board.

When I want to be drawn in, see character development, explore interesting themes, I come to /mlp/.

When I want to be disappointed that something I once loved has become terrible, I watch MLP.
>>
>>30125706
You're one hell of a faggot.
>>
File: My dick is ready.png (2MB, 1913x1075px) Image search: [Google]
My dick is ready.png
2MB, 1913x1075px
>>30123426
>Lay them to rest
>all of my headcanons mostly supported and confirmed
>>
File: Too Much Snuggles.png (408KB, 625x782px) Image search: [Google]
Too Much Snuggles.png
408KB, 625x782px
>>30125835

That's why you and I make a perfect pair~ <3
>>
>>30123426
Headcannons are for faggots and deserved to be shit on. And considering how good this episode was, if anyone actually did get theirs shattered, that's makes it even better
>>
Joke's on you retard, the episode was fucking outstanding
>>
File: Bitch please.png (78KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Bitch please.png
78KB, 512x512px
>>30125898
>>30125925

Look at this guy. He's spent so long living in shit he thinks piss is an improvement.

The show hasn't been good since Twilicorn. Deal with it.
>>
>>30126085
What's it like to be so wrong? I mean I guess you would've gotten used to it by now
>>
File: Discord FanFic.gif (62KB, 553x457px) Image search: [Google]
Discord FanFic.gif
62KB, 553x457px
>>30126429

I wouldn't know. But if I was really wrong about everything, I'd probably have a job at Hasbro by now. And I hear they pay pretty well and don't require you to be good at anything.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.