[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RePony CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 1

File: ponyville.png (293KB, 2533x1157px) Image search: [Google]
ponyville.png
293KB, 2533x1157px
“I’m not sure if I have a hotel room. I’m not even sure where I was going… I only remember bits and pieces...”
>You close your eyes and try to remember. You get… flashes. Tall buildings, large crowds of ponies all on their way somewhere specific. Then you remember the ceremony in the church, looking out the window of the castle at the fair as a foal.
“Canterlot, I’m from Canterlot, but I can’t remember where I was staying here in Ponyville, or how long I was planning on being here.”
>You consider telling her more, about the mare you were apparently guarding, about your cutiemark skill and your profession… Before you can make up your mind, Carrot responds.
>“Well, if you need a place to crash while your memories come back I can have you stay here. I’m gettin’ a couch today for that very reason. I could give you a few bits if you want to pick it up and save me the delivery fee, plus a bit of spending money. I think someone nabbed all your belongings.” She scratches her hoof and looks at the bandana where the key is currently hanging. “Except for the key… what is it, by the by?”
>>
>>30122244
I remember is that it's incredibly magical and important. I don't really know why I have it though. Anywho, I'll go get that couch for ya no problem.
>>
>>30122244
It travels through time.
>>
>>30122244
Something we're supposed to protect at all costs. I don't know what it's for.
>>
>>30122244
All I know is it is something magically powerful that must be protected at all costs. I can't even take it off of me. Also, thanks for offering to help get myself back on my hooves. You really are an angel.
>>
“Well, my memory isn’t quite perfect just yet, but I do know that it’s magic, it’s powerful, and that I need to protect it at all costs, I can’t even get it off my head, so that’s probably how it’s still there. Anyway, I can happily get that couch for you.”
>”Well thank you! I appreciate it.” She headed over to her bench and started to pick a few things, gramophone included.
>She starts to head into the kitchen. “Are you hungry? I’m not doing a big breakfast production today, but I can grab you some carrots.”
>You follow after her, and the two of you have the same light breakfast as first time.
“I do appreciate all the help, you’re really an angel, helping me get back on the hooves again.”
>”I just like helping out,” she says with a smile. “But if you’re itching to help pay back the favor, I could use some help setting up for the farmer’s market.”
>You need to go into town anyway, and this won’t take long, so you decide to help her get everything going on that front. You ask her a few questions that help you figure out everything that you knew before.
>In no time at all, you’re back on the main street of Ponyville, Carrot’s cart set up, a jaunty tune accompanying her stall this time, and she’s chatting away with Greta.
You’re free to do whatever you want, what’s it gonna be?
>>
>>30122517
Go to sugarcube corner and find out if you've been there before now that you know your name.
>>
>>30122534
Pretty much this.
>>
>You recall that last time, the waitress at Sugarcube Corner seemed to have some sort of memory of you. Maybe equipped with your real name, you can get more information out of her.
>You head into the restaurant and the mocha-coated, pink-maned mare immediately pops out to you, even as your eyes take a second to adjust to the jarringly bright decor.
>”Hi, welcome to Sugarcube Corner!” Says the waitress. More ready for it this time, you’re able to see that her name is Cuppa Coffee, a name-tag hanging off of her apron.
>”Let me get you a table and I can… Oh no…Have I met you before?”
“I-”
>”Nononono,” she says, and turns back to her booklet, starting to flip through it wildly.
>Remembering the imminent panic attack you hurry over and put a hoof on her wither.
“Hey. Calm down. Look at me.”
>She doesn’t lose the panicked the expression, but she does look back at you, wide-eyed.
“That’s actually what I’m here to figure out. I’m experiencing some limited amnesia, and I can’t remember exactly who I am. I’m hoping that you can tell me if you had a customer named Subterfuge through here.”
>She starts to breathe a little easier. “Well… Okay. But you can’t tell anyone that I might have forgotten about you. If they don’t know already…” She looks up at the ceiling with horrified expression.
>She starts to look through the book, going back about a week. “Well… I’m sorry, but I’m not seeing anyone by that name. I guess that means you didn’t come through here?” She looks at you with the anticipation of relief.
>Still, something doesn’t quite seem right about this…
“Well… I think my cutie mark has something to do with disguise. Do you have any similar looking males in the book?”
>She turns back to it and flips through it, checking for a bit and pokes her hoof at a few different entries.
>”I only had three new pegasus male customers… Were there any details you could give me that might help?”
>>
>>30122756
Were they guards? Were they wearing clothes? Did they have my coat or mane color? Did they look my age which is adult. I don't know what kind of details you write in those things.
Were they with anyone?
>>
>>30122756
I might have been with a mare.
>>
>About a dozne questions spring to your mind. Were there guards? No… That would defeat the point of a plain-clothes bodyguard. You probably would have changed your mane or coat colors… But there is one detail that wouldn’t have changed, really.
“Were any of them with a mare?”
>”Hm… she flips back and forth through a couple of pages. “One of them was, yes. A purple mare with a red mane?”
>Your eyes widen and you nod.
“Yes, that’s almost certainly the one.”
>She nods and looks through her notes. “Uh… One pony named Something Old, salmon coat with a brown mane, plus a set of glasses. The mare was hard to get any information on, she didn’t seem comfortable talking very much… You both sort of stopped talking whenever I was nearby.”
>She looked back up at you. “I didn’t get much more. You had a quick meal and headed out, didn’t seem very interested in talking at the time.”
“That’s… a lot more than I had before. Thank you.”
>”No problem! Anything else I can do to help? Are you looking to get some food?”
>>
Pausing for tonight. See you tomorrow!
>>
>>30122937
Ask for the cup of sugar.
>>
>>30122937
I think we had the doughnut here last time so we could try having a slice of cake or a muffin.
>>
Let's get out of here and see some places in town we haven't seen like the fashion collage. Maybe we can get a coat or something to make some disguises.
Or just find and harass the cretins. "you know anything about fixing toys? Singing or putting ponies on dates? because THAT'S YOUR MARKS"
>>
Let's get ourselves away from page nine. Who wants to explore?
>>
Bomp away from page nine. Let's dance!
>>
Maybe we can lead the mercenary to the everfree forest and lose him.
>>
Board is starting to pick up the pace bump.
>>
Yet again on nine bump.
>>
>>30128255
Or we could just shoot him.
>>
“Let me get a slice of cake to go. And a cup of sugar on the side.”
>”Sure thing! Coming right up!” She gets up and starts to pronk back to the kitchen, but then stops after a bit, huffing for breath, and just walks the rest of the way back.
>You feel a little bit bad for her.
>She eventually comes back with a bag containing one of those take-out containers and a cup with some kind of drink that looks like more than two of them in one day would probably kill you.
>You pay up from the bits Carrot gave you before you headed off to explore and she waves you off. You sip idly at the drink while you exit, and you start to pull out your map.
>Then you realize: you don’t have it. You got it from Pamphlet Pusher last loop, and then it just reset. If you want to try and get it again you’ll have to deal with her again.
>Or maybe you could just ask for directions and muddle along. It wouldn’t be quite as fast, but it would save you the pain of another impromptu tour.
>If not getting a map, where are you heading?
>>
>>30131925
Get the map, I wanna know if we can beat our score from last time now that we know what to expect with her. We got 4 items on us last time? Or around there.
>>
>>30131925
Get the map and try to get out with fewer items. Be honest with the group about our first score by lying and saying we had a memory of it. Even if our new score is the same.
>>
>>30131954
Sound plan.
>>
Alright, do you guys have a plan for getting out with less merch, or are you just going to wing it?
>>
>>30132192
I got nothing. Just wing it.
>>
>>30132192
Try to keep your distance and don't forget about the tail wrap. Run as soon as you have your hooves on the map.
>>
>You grit your teeth as you realize that in order to get around, you’re really going to need a map, but that means facing Pamphlet Pusher again.
>This time you’ll do better though! Armed with experience, there’s no way that you can possibly fail.
>Thirty minutes later, you waddle out of the tourist office barely, armed with so many t-shirts you can barely move. And every step you do take is a constantly struggle for the various pendants, flags, and memorabilia hanging off of your side to keep you from tipping over.
>It takes you a solid five minutes to get back over to where Carrot is with her stand, and as soon as she sees you, she and gentra are absolutely riveted by the appearance of you trying to struggle your way back over.
>Then, all at once, they both break into uproarious laughter as they make their way over and struggle to help you start to get out of the dozen t-shirts and various other items that you have wrapped around you.
>”I remember my time trying the ‘just sprint away strategy’,” Carrot says, wiping away tears.
>”Oh man, it took us hours to get you free of everything.”
“How was I supposed to know that her aim with teleportation was that good?” You say, muffled from underneath everything. “It’s like I blinked and when I opened my eyes I was surrounded.”
>You did at least, get a map, nestled underneath the rest of the clothes and merch.
>”Aaaaaand twenty-two,” Carrot says as she finishes pulling the last shirt off of you and the map is free. “Better luck next time, newbie.”
>You grumble and take the map, opening up as you stalk off to see where you should go next.
>>
>>30132385
Aww this is a load of bullshit. At least we know that doesn't work. Let's go anywhere we haven't been to before. The first place we see. We should also try to memorize as much of this map as we can so we can avoid pamphlet pusher.
>>
>>30132385
Jokes on you. I had a memory while I was there of getting only [whatever number it was we got the first time]
>>
>Annoyed at how much worse you did, especially when you still have the memory of having done so well by everyone’s admission, you head out to the first place that catches your eye.
>Carousel Boutique, which is supposedly some kind of fashion museum… seems interesting enough.
>It’s on one of the outskirts of town, and it seems pretty old, like a number of buildings were put up around it, forming a pseudo fashion-district that even now seems to have a lot of clothing stores up around it.
>Some of it is practical, some of it is high-class, and some of it is just downright weird, but even so you can’t deny that most of it just looks good, even if its in some kind of avant-garde way you couldn’t imagine wearing to save your life.
>Well, maybe to literally save your life. Some of it looks like it would make a pretty good disguise. But once you’re past the promoters and buskers you find yourself at the centerpiece of it all: a huge, triple-tier fashion experience, Carousel Boutique.
(1/2)
>>
>>30132738
>Entering the museum, you’re immediately greeted by a rather large selection of gorgeous dresses, in a small area that serves as the entry-room, a sort of taste of what you can expect. Most of it is relatively tame, the sort of thing that kind of got adapted into the basic idea of style as time went on.
>You guess they’re saving some of saucier or bolder numbers for people who actually pay for the tour.
>Behind the desk, a mare who looks like what you’d expect out of a fashion industry part timer is sitting behind the counter and perusing a book.
>She has a teal coat with a red mane, carefully pulled back to create a firey image, with smokey mascara to match and a lipstick to match her purple eyes.
>The a unicorn mare, and every now and then her horn glows as she flips the page of a fashion magazine.
>Her eyes flicker up once to see you as you enter and then once more as she realizes that you are, in fact, a customer and not the paranoid service industry delusions of hearing your most hated sounds over and over again.
>A bright and cheery facade starts to settle over her but then she pauses and looks at you once again.
>”Oh, uh, hey. Are you here for the museum, a tour, or modelling?”
(2/2)
Calling it for tonight, see you Monday!
>>
>>30132747
I prefer to browse at my own pace thank you. Just the museum entry for me.

If we came here it would likely have been with that mare. She took a long time in the other museum which would indicate she is not one for tours. This gives us the best chance of triggering a memory.
>>
>>30132747
The museum sounds good. Let's check it out.
>>
Have a good morning bump.
>>
We must get away from page nine.
>>
Hope we learn something cool. Like the tallest hat worn by a pony.
>>
Let's find some good date spots later.
>>
Bumping it up.
>>
Wonder if we should think about getting some tranquilizers for the big griffin.
>>
Have a good night bump everyone.
>>
Pump it up.
>>
10 bump.
>>
Wham bump.
>>
So many bumps are needed today.
>>
Getting away from page 10 with the speed of rainbow dash.
>>
>>30145923
>>
Page 10 yet again. Last bump.
>>
>Well, you know that the mare you were with last time seemed to be very much into the museum aspect of everything, so you figure that your best bet is to take a standard entrance into the museum and see if you can get a longer amount of time to take a look around.
>You pay your dues and the mare scoops them up, still not bothering with the fake customer service attitude. “Alright, you’re good, have a good time, dude.”
>You nod at her and enter in. Just as you suspected, you’re immediately greeted by dresses that are distinctly different. Distinctly… bad.
>You’re not an expert in fashion (apparently), but your ability to create outfits and appearances based around concepts give you some idea of the flow of the dresses, and these are definitely not keepers. Each of them is still labeled with names and designers, however.
>Glancing from one to another gives you the same results upon deeper inspections. Poor stitching, flimsy fabric, bad patterns. Not a single one of them looks like the sort of thing you’d want to wear out and about, even if you were a dress sort of stallion.
>You’re beginning to wonder what they’re doing here until you get to the final nameplate in the row, and it doesn’t have a name or a dress associated with it. Instead, it’s got a message.
>”You probably recognize these names. Each of these famous designers created these dresses near the start of their career, and each of them notes them as a pivotal learning moment or increase in quality. Even with your cutie mark, you aren’t destined for success. You’re not guaranteed to succeed. The only thing that can make you better is you.”
>That’s a lovely thought, you think, even if you don’t know who any of the mares being referenced are. Still, from here the museum opens up into a few different wings: “The Progression of Dressmaking”, “A Dress, Start to Finish”, “Dressmaking Moments in History”, and “The Rarity Wing”.
>Which one will you take?
>>
>>30147831
Rarity wing sounds like it would be interesting. So does the dressmaking moments in history. Leaning towards rarity though.
>>
>>30147831
Rarity Wing
>>
>The Rarity Wing looks the most promising, so you make your way towards that.
>And as soon as you enter, you’re struck by a gorgeous compilation of color, shades, hue, and figures. The dresses her are fantastic, varied, impossibly well-constructed.
>Near the center of the room is a lounge-like area that has a picture of an elderly mare who looks very happy indeed, a white coat and perfectly coifed purple mane. She’s got a bit of a MILF vibe going on for her, glasses hanging on the end of her snoot while she sits at a sewing machine.
>Rarity, the Element of Generosity. A plaque at the bottom reads “The Beginning of the Golden Age of Fashion, when Rarity’s influence and funding lead to shaking apart of previously established traditions and norms and helped create an era of free fashionista expression.”
>And then, here among the various dresses and gowns, you start to feel it. The buzz of a memory.
>Excited, you try to get a glimpse of everything around you. From a black, form-fitting dress that hugs the curves in all the right ways to a pink, poofy dress that evokes the perfect feel of a fairy-tale princess.
[1/2]
>>
>>30148226
>But eventually it comes to you. A flowing gown, made of what has to be magical material, an ethereal rainbow that shimmers whenever you so much as move, never quite the same shade whenever you look at it. And you remember seeing it before.
>The mare is standing beside you again, looking at it again with a sense of longing you rarely get from her. She’s reaching out to touch it and can barely hold herself back.
>”We could totally get you the chance to wear it,” you point out.
>”It’s a priceless artifact!” She protests. “It belongs in there! I can’t just wear it, what if it rips! Plus, they’d never let me.”
>”Oh please. You expect me to believe that you introduce yourself and everypony in here doesn’t rush to do whatever you want?”
>”That’s not proper use of Royal Privilege.” She protests.
>”Well I think you’d look beautiful in it,” you say.
>And then the memory fades away, and you’re left alone in the Rarity Wing again.
[2/2]
>>
>>30148232
Should just wear a replica of the thing. Let's go see the dressmaking moments of history now. But then after that we should go and learn more about the town.
>>
Hey guys, sorry this had to come up but there's been a family emergency and I'm going to have to disappear for a bit, probably about a week. Feel free to let the thread fall past page 10, I'll be back soon.
>>
>>30148324
Good luck then. Hope everything is fine.
>>
>>30148232
As I suspected. royalty or close to royalty. Maybe outright the princess.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.