[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hail CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 14

If your ship is intact by the end, Far can get it.

An alarm rings.
"Summit..."
He grumbles in his sleep, an arm slung over you protectively.
"Summit." You repeat, yawning yourself, then push softly up when he doesn't wake up. The hunk of an earth pony floats off in the almost null gravity.
"Dhera?" He rubs his eyes, "What's..."
"I don't know." You yawn again and stretch, kicking with one of your hindlegs to float off. "Pensa?"
"Present." Answers a prerecorded voice as you float across the ship, pinballing to the main console. "Alert: Jammed communications. Large unidentified ship approaching with their teleport hop engine disabled. Assumption: Pirates. Advise: Attempt evasion."
You shake your head distractedly, tugging with your telekinesis. Your shotgun, and a few boxes of varying ammo -slugs, salt, and rubber rounds- floats to you from the bed's underside, and you can hear Summit checking his rifle in the glorified cabinet that's your bedroom.
"Advise: Attempt evasion." Repeats Pensamiento, "Notice: This ship is not designed for combat."
"They'll try to get us out with the ship intact." You shrug, reaching the console. The fuselage's too thick to pierce without explosives.
"You forgot this one." Summit bounces off the bedroom, offering a pistol you grab distractedly.
"Notice: Unidentified ship is charging a high-mass teleport." Talks Pensa, "Assumption: They will attempt to teleport the whole ship inside theirs and forcibly remove all occupants."
>>
File: file.png (13KB, 534x334px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
13KB, 534x334px
Also, a small note about how the doors open that might be useful for you. Keep in mind that the design changed a bit after I made this sketch.
>>
>>30121125
The shape of the ship*
>>
>>30121125
What part of the design?
>>
>>30121046
Get ready to flip up onto the roof and fire at them all from above.
>>
File: file.png (31KB, 515x338px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
31KB, 515x338px
>>30121168
The size isn't a perfect squqre anymore.
>>
>>30121193
Alright.
>>
>>30121176
"Do they have any gravity?" You tap the controls to lower the plates over the front window and bounce to the ceiling. Summit nods and follows you, his rifle readied.
"Very weak gravity fields detected." Says Pensa. "Teleportation in progress. Stand by for nausea.
You both weather it-- Summit swallowing vomit, but keeping his aims trained on the door.
"Let them think they hacked into the doors, Pensa." He says.
"Confirmation: Do you wish to run simulation three--"
"Yes." You cut it.
"Acknowledged. Notice: Two griffons, one changeling detected outside."
A minute passes like that, you and Summit each aiming at one of the doors, back to back, falling too slowly to care.
"Notice: Opening doors."
A flash grenade floats in. You almost throw it back, but cover your eyes with an arm when Summit does that.
Then there's another clack just before the flash, and this one you fish with telekinesis and throw back. Your eyes are hurt by the flash despite the covering, but you can still see and, unlike the griffon outside, not screeching after having a salt grenade blow up on him. The other griffon rushes in, only to be shot at with salt rounds-- the pain too much for him to fire his, you notice dissaprovingly, badly maintained shotgun at you.
"Notice: No control panel or wireless interface detected. Notice: Changeling has retired. Advise: Find control panel to teleport back outside. Advise: Carry remote interfaces to remain in contact with me." A small board under the console opens, releasing a pair of earbuds.
>>
>>30121586
Not exactly what I meant but I guess I should have been clearer, this worked out alright as well.

Grab the earbuds and head on out.
>>
File: 049 - Turret that's not spam.png (8KB, 1020x252px) Image search: [Google]
049 - Turret that's not spam.png
8KB, 1020x252px
>>30121629
You bounce down to grab the earbuds as Summit ties the griffon, then peek out of the ship-- again once from each door, guns ready. No one, just as Pensa said.
Once you and Summit have your saddlebags -Ammo and some bandages- you head out of the ship, never once lowering your guns.
"Stay off the ground."
"Acknowledged. Notice: Attackers might arrive." It says through your earbuds as it's thrusters light with flame.
"Charge into them if they do."
"Acknowledged. Notice: Deploying interfaces. Notice: automatic mapping systems enabled."
A small hologram appears on the edge of your vision, with a small spherical compass pointing at your ship.
"You know where to find a panel?" Asks Summit to the wounded griffon he tied earlier.
"Like I'd tell you!" He screeches, saliva flying with his face.
You aim the shotgun at his face. He doesn't say anything. You aim it between his legs, your eyes nailed on his.
"No!" The griffon tries to slide away without success. "Third level! Third level!"
"It better be." Says Summit as you turn and walk off the almost empty cargo bay. The hallway outside is barebones enough that you can't help but be worried-- A grate floor that your hoof clanks loudly against, surrounded by exposed tubing and wiring. Every once in a while there's a piece of plate covering it, almost as if someone had forgotten to be careless.
And there's the changeling too. He notices you and runs off, leaving a turret behind, it's chassis still not placed.
You roll back into the cargo bay as the bullets fly where you just were, knocking Summit away from the doorway before he follows you out.

Sorry for the delay, stuff happened and when I was done with it I realized I hadn't prepared my assets beforehand
>>
>>30122522
What do we know about this sort of turret?
>>
>>30122920
"A turret." You tell Summit before he asks, poking the shotgun's canon into the hallway. A few rounds ping against it, but the fire stops once it's imitatoin of a brain realizes it's not a threat for now.
"What model?"
"Two cannons, a camera mounted on a... five centimeters? rod. Didn't have the chassis on..." You think aloud.
"You think it's a Jack'n'Flak's model?"
"Had a tripod."
He nods in shared distaste. Poor balance.
"The lens was glass, though." You keep thinking, "Square cannons, too. Gunbuster's?"
"Maybe a Er Dee Six-oh-oh. And it's got no chassis, so it won't run out of batteries anytime soon." Summit clicks his tongue, unpleased. "And if we aim a gun at it it'll shoot into the cannon."
You nod. Nasty bit of programing, that one.
"And it's got a full barrel." You groan. By the time you made it run out playing peekaboo half the crew would probably be aiming their guns at you. Not a good idea to stay in place.
>>
Oh, and paused.
>>
>>30123397
How is it's night vision? I see a lot of exposed wiring we might be able to cut to disable the lights.
>>
bu
>>
>>30124159
mp
>>
B
U
>>
>>30123449
Poor. Want to destroy it?
Drawing update atm.
>>
>>30129159
Yep. Try to cut the lights. If cutting the wires does not work shoot down what lights we can.
>>
File: 050 - Robot.png (136KB, 4096x4608px) Image search: [Google]
050 - Robot.png
136KB, 4096x4608px
>>30129852
>>30129159
>>30123449
"There was exposed wiring." You add. "You think we can turn off the lights?"
"Worth a try." He shrugs, walking closer to the door and preparing to jump, "We don't got long before it's cameras adapt."
"Yeah, I know." You roll your eyes and start feeling with your telekinesis until you feel the texture of a wire, and rip it off. It does't do anything, nor does the second, but the third makes the lights flicker off.
Both you and Summit react with practiced synchrony, he jumping high and you jumping low, arcing into the hallway and firing while the turret is still trying to focus on one of you in the poor lighting.
Summit falls over you. It's not an unpleasant situation.
"I did it." You rush to say.
Summit looks at the smoking turret, it's camera shattered and, rotating mechanism reduced to ruins, it's 'head' hanging from a wire.
"Nah, I shot it first."
"In your dreams." You roll your eyes.
He kisses you on the cheek and stands, "Shooting's not what I dream with, angel."
"Not the moment ." You walk down the hallway with him, leashing your tail, "But later..."
"Not the moment." He hits your shoulder jokingly. "Ohfuck."
The changeling is inside a mecha, scrambling with the controls, and smiles in glee when it's console lights up his face, the chaingun-equipped claws snapping together a few times.
Fucking connection error while posting
>>
>>30130754
>chainguns
>mech
Shit. We're going to need cover. Hopefully these boxes have something sturdy enough in them.
We could try levitating a bunch of boxes between it and us while we run for that top door. It's too big to follow us through.
If we have to fight it though, we could move up and around it to that top box while Summit stays in cover near where we are.
We can draw its fire and get it to turn so he can access that door on the back. We could levitate the smaller boxes to obscure us while we move.
That's assuming he can do something to it once he's there. The back does seem like a weak spot.
>>
File: 051 - Hellway.gif (186KB, 1424x896px) Image search: [Google]
051 - Hellway.gif
186KB, 1424x896px
>>30130970
https://files.catbox.moe/x6xcm4.mp3
You run behind the crates for some cover, ricocheting bullets grazing your flanks but none penetrating.
The twin droning of the chainguns is too loud to talk, so you gesture at Summit. He nods, albeit dubviously, and starts moving to remain covered by the box as the mecha-mounted changeling tries to flank us, never stopping firing.
...Thank Celestia reinforced steel is cheaper than wood in space.
As the stream of bullets draws closer and closer, you can't help gulping, feeling the crate start to buckle. Do it already, Summit...
The stream turns upward suddenly, and you jump and aim three shots into the mecha's cockpit at the same time, Summit having climbed to it's rear sphere and pulling the metallic bar that acts as the mecha's column to lift the whole cockpit.
None of your shots penetrates, and you realize a second too late that your shotgun still has salt rounds. Damn it damn it damn it! You run behind the mecha and hop onto the rear ball, kicking Summit off it carelessly.
The salt rounds might be useless against the cockpit's glass, but a half a dozen rapid-fired shots between the armor plates are enough to clog it's arm joints, if only for a moment.
Summit grabs you forcibly and pulls you off the room to the north door, giving you a running start before the mecha gets it's arms unclogged.
Oh no.
No no No no NO not a hallway!"
The mecha runs to wall and crashes against it, freeing it's arms.
You and Summit hop to the sides of the room at the end of the hallway. Your tails are tattered by bullets.
Summit stares at you, each of you at a side of the stream of slag.
"God, fucking, dammit!" He shouts, then cringes when one of the ricocheting bullets graces his cheek.

You can teleport, although it's exhausting. You also have some mastery over electricity-based spells.
>>
>>30132097
Looks like we have company.
>>
Dammit Cammy you forgot to post in the thread that you were running. That or I am a retard who somehow missed it.
>>
>>30132097
How good is changling night vision in Cammyverse?
>>
>>30132360
They see better in a wider range of conditions, but their eyes are bad at sudden changes in illumination. Comes from having evolved to go deep into oceans.
>>
>>30132424
In that case cut the lights again so Summit can take out the ling.
>>
>>30132502
What is summit equiped with, as we can't hurt the mech with our salt bullets and if we try the jump flip trick over the firing line we are only going to get one attempt at it assuming it isn't already spraying the upper part of the hallway too.
>>
>>30132555
I meant the ling around the corner. The one with the big red!.
Oh wait Summit is the grey one ain't he. We take out the ling after cutting the lights then.
>>
>>30132555
>>30132572
Summit has an automatic rifle, and you a shotgun. Both of you have pistols too, and you have both slugs and salt rounds.
>>
File: file.png (40KB, 769x440px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
40KB, 769x440px
>>30132588
Oh, and also this.
>>
>>30132588
Cut the lights and then whichever one of us is on the side of the bullet stream with the ling, I am still unsure who is who should jump out and attack it with their best non lethal weapon. Then tackle it to the ground.
>>
>>30132600
Ah ok then.
If there is room pass the shotgun under the bullet stream to summit then cut the lights while he jumps across the hallway and fires salt at the ling.
>>
>>30132600
Holy... We're playing as Mom?
Makes one wonder what will happen to Summit by the end of this.
>>
>>30132656
Pay attention to the text in the op image. What I learnt from doing that is the main reason I ever made that therapy suggestion
>>
>>30132697
Aren't you normally the one who doesn't pay attention?
>>
>>30132727
That was only ever sleep deprivation.
>new ip
Did you only post because you saw it on the front page or something?
>>
>>30132736
>Did you only post because you saw it on the front page or something?
Yes
>>
>>30132739
Then could you please leave. I am having a nice time here and would rather the thread not dissolve into a bullshit argument ( I very much respect the right of those arguments to happen, even if I hate that they do, I would just rather they happen in the general). Take it to /cyoa/
>>
>>30132761
>I very much respect the right of those arguments to happen, even if I hate that they do
Isn't that a contridiction.
>>
>>30132768
Not at all, I hate that the arguments happen but if we try to suppress them we are no better then Reddit.
>>
>>30132697
Honestly, I've never bothered viewing images in full because it usually takes forever to load. I should probably do it in this quest since the size is much smaller.
>>
>>30132768
You can hate something and respect it. Like that one Australian that sucks off the other Australian and says he hates it.
>>
>>30132788
I can sympathize with that, I used to have really shitty bandwidth limits and had to miss out on all the old youtube crazes. Now I am to old but not old enough to care about that bullshit.
>>
I am more tired than I realized I was, so paused.
>>
What so we do after takimg care of the changeling?
>>
>>30133476
We will have to wait and see what happens. No plan survives contact with the enemy.
>>
Bump while writing update
>>
>>30132296 >>30132360 >>30132424
>>30132502 >>30132555 >>30132572
>>30132588 >>30132600 >>30132606
>>30132616 >>30132656 >>30132967
>>30133476 >>30133855 >>30135742
"Summit." You say loudly, aiming the shotgun at the changeling so he doesn't move. The salt rounds probably wouldn't pass through the stream of bullets, but he doesn't need to know that.
"Ah? Aye." He aims his pistol at the 'ling, and you both slide to your respective hallways and away from the ricocheting bullets.
"Who you be?" Asks the ling in an awkward Equish, stepping back.
"I be your hostage."
"Oh sh--" The ling turns to try running away, but is grabbed by Summit.
"Too bad I am bad at that." Says Summit, grabbing the Ling by the neck, then knocks him on the back of the head.
Even you cringe from the sound of it, but the hit does it's job and the ling goes limp, unconscious and waiting for a mean headache but -mostly- unharmed.
The stream of bullets stops, replaced by sizzling of a charging spell.
"Warning:" Tells Pensa through your earbud. "High-mass teleportation detected in the local network near your location. Advise: Attempt immediate evasion."
"Do you have any other advi--" You start, but are interrupted by the searing heat and light of high-mass teleportation.
The mecha starts turning, stuck against a corner and not in a proper position to attack either of us.

I'll dissable 4chanX' shift+enter shortcut one of these days
>>
>>30138528
Take it over before it gets the chance to unstick itself. Try to keep it as intact as possible so we can use it.
>>
>>30138474
>>30138625
I think the mech is about to teleport in here. Unless we have a reliable way to deal with it this ain't going to go well. Will slug rounds punch through the window?
>>
>>30138743
The mecha starts turning, stuck against a corner and not in a proper position to attack either of us.
It's already here and vulnruble
>>
>>30138826
And red-hot.
>>
>>30138826
Fuck, I didn't see the second post.
>>
>>30138528
Slug rounds into the back leg joints. Summit should use the changeling as cover to get into the doorway near him.
>>
>>30138625 >>30138743
>>30138826 >>30138833
>>30138863 >>30138881
"Summit, grab the ling!" You start loading the shotgun with slugs, getting as close as you can to the mecha, the heat singing your mane.
"Got it!" He takes his rifle off it's harness and throws it to you, dragging the ling in front of himself with his pistol unsheated.
Oh this'll be good, so very good.
Both the rifle and shotgun held in telekinesis, you squeeze their triggers and shoot into the cabin.
The glasses bounces them off, but diminutive cracks start forming after a few seconds of continued, focused fire.
The sphere-shaped cabin of the mecha slams down on the ground with a ear-blowing crash that deforms the floor, the bar that holds it swinging it like a hammer.
You and the now upside-down changeling stare at each other's eyes for an instant, the metal clinking as it cools down, then the chainguns start to spin and you have to teleport to escape their twin fire, panting after it to get your breath back.
The changeling inside -you decide to name him Mac- seems to notice Summit for the first time as he walks into the doorway, still holding the other changeling -Hostee- as a shield, and shouts something inside his cabin before charging onto them with the mecha, slamming past the corner of the room and the sphere still returning to it's previous position.
>>
>>30140138
Also didn't shoot at it's legs just yet in case you guys still want to try capturing it intact
>>
>>30140157
I don't see how that can happen without us developing immunity to superheated metal. Do we know anything about these mechs?
>>
>>30140138
What sphere is in its original position?
>>
>>30141211
And yeah I would very much like to take it intact.
>>
>>30140927
"Like shit you will!" You shout, jumping forward and aiming the guns at one of it's leg joints, shooting them frenetically, loading the shotgun with a constant stream of slugs.
The Mac doesn't seem to care about it, ripping tubes apart as it runs and splashing coolant on the mecha's claws.
"Notice: High mass teleport detected in the local network." Says Pensa.
Almost immediately after that the mecha grabs Hostee from the arms of a recoiling Summit, then throws him rudely onto the cabin. Summit shoots several rounds from his pistol before it closes again, but the mecha teleports away in a flash of light.
"You got him?" You ask, clicking Summit's rifle back onto his harness.
"Only a shoulder." He says, not looking pleased in the least. "Seemed to care more about the other one than the wound. You think we should use that maintenance hatch over there?" He walks back to you, careful not to step on the extending pools of liquid coolant.
You give it a look, "We wouldn't have space to move."
"Aye, and neither would the mecha to appear."

Sorry, didn't see the replies. Paused.
>>
>>30141825
We sould go back and have a proper look at the room we encountered the mech in. It looked like a storage room so we may be able to find something useful if we hurry.
>>
>>30142181
Actually how frequently can it teleport?
>>
Here hail you almost fell off the board.
>>
>>30141825
We need to deal with that mech quickly, before we're fighting both it and other pirates. The hatch will be our escape if we really need it. For now, we have to keep moving forwards to find the controls.
>>
File: 053 - Gun.png (37KB, 1024x1152px) Image search: [Google]
053 - Gun.png
37KB, 1024x1152px
>>30142181 >>30143687
"Let's check the storage first. Did you recognize the model?" You add as you walk.
"The bar in it's back looked like a cobalt-steel-silver alloy. Felt like it, too."
"You earth ponies." You roll your eyes.
"But I didn't recognize the model. Must be a pretty new one if it has such a large piece of it, and Jack'n'Frag vulcans."
"So that's what they were?"
"I'd recognize their bangs anywhere, angel." He nods, opening a cardboard box, then makes a disgusted face.
"What is it?" You peek into it, "Ugh."
There's an assortment of automatic pistols inside-- none of them even oiled. "Who runs the place?"
"Pensa?" Asks Summit, "How much can that thing teleport around?"
"Notice: Previous try to analyze of local network unsuccessful. Local network does not seem to recognize data request protocols. Theory: My data requests protocols are outdated. Theory: Data request protocols disabled in local network. Theory: The object being teleported cannot resist the strain of constant high-mass teleport, and needs a period of time to cool down and or be repaired. Advise: Local teleportation systems must have a cooldown period. Advise: Update operative system. Advise: Enable data request protocols. Advise: Attempt evasion."
"I'll tear 'Evasion' off your vocabulary some day." You walk to other box.
"Notice: Dully noted."
"You cheeky cunt." The next box is somewhat more promising, several submachine guns of griffon designs, these ones greased properly. No ammo for them in this one, though. "Summit, tell me if you find... One-oh-twelve ammo."
"Already did." He lifts a blister of them from another box. "Check that big one, will you?"
You look at it for a moment-- the only large metalic crate that wasn't destroyed by the mecha earlier. It makes you sweat some, but the nuts come off and one of it's lateral plates falls with a loud clang, as well as three tungsten rods-- Ammo.
Oh my.
"What--" Starts Summit. "Oh my. You sure? It looks... very heavy."
>>
>>30145609
I'm very sure. The surest. This thing is a problem solver, and we have problems. We need to find a way to make this mobile. Hell, you think we could hook it up to the rust bucket?
>>
>>30145609
Oh baby. we gots to use this. Maybe we can have it installed on the ship as well if it survives intact
>>
Light's flickering, session might be cut early.
>>
File: 054 - G U N.png (8KB, 1020x252px) Image search: [Google]
054 - G U N.png
8KB, 1020x252px
>>30145676 >>30145845
"Yes. I am." You try lifting it with telekinesis. "We have walls and this is a railgun and I will make a hole on the walls."
"If you say so..." He lifts the cannon with his back, helping you move it "Pensa? You think we can mount a railgun on old rust bucket?"
"Notice: If it uses standard conjunction ports and voltages it can. Warning: The power supply is not designed for magnetic accelerator-type weapons. Advise: Constant fire unadvised."
"Dully noted." You roll your eyes, carrying the railgun and rods with Summit, careful not to drop it. "Turn upside down and charge the stasis clamps, Pensa. It's going to the roof."
"Acknowledged."
There is a click behind you.
>>
>>30146147
Teleport behind the source of the click
>>
>>30146147
Duck, throw the box down the hall and return fire.
>>
File: tegaki.png (2KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
2KB, 400x400px
>>30146198
>>30146202
You crouch, kicking the box behind you, and turn your shotgun around to shoot wildly. Summit catches on quickly, and fires a short burst from his rifle.
"Won't be shooting anytime soon." He says simply over the shouts of a griffon.
Pensa is already near the doorway, offering Rust Bucket's roof for the railgun to be mounted on. It's a mater of touching the roof with it's base -it's majestic, beautiful piece of enginering of a base- for magnetic and telekinetic clamps to get a hold of it.
"What about the powergrid?" You ask Pensa.
"Notice: Pinging... Weapon contacted. Downloading drivers. Installing. Connected to inalambric power network. All systems ok. Cooldown advised for power grid to recharge between shots: Six minutes."
Pic related is the current map. Yellow lines are unexplored paths.
>>
>>30146539
Don't fire yet
Check out the path to the west.
>>
>>30146693
Well not west.
Go down the only available path and turn right.
>>
>>30146539
Nothing we'd want to waste shoots on yet. Is there anyway we can tag something for the ship computer to target in an emergency? Presumably a railgun could punch through several decks.
>>
Bump while writing update
>>
File: Wishful Star.gif (134KB, 1020x1148px) Image search: [Google]
Wishful Star.gif
134KB, 1020x1148px
>>30146693
>>30146732
>>30146748
"Keep it charged." You both walk off the hangar, "And pointed at my earbud."
"Acknowledged. Warning: Contact with tungsten rod is likely fatal."
"I'll give it to someone I don't lik--" Summit covers your mouth.
A filly, maybe twelve years old, slides out of a maintenance hatch. Her cutie mark is a starbust, you notice.
"I don't care about his arm, just--" She notices you and steps back, frustration in her face.
Before either of you can say anything she teleports away in a burst of blue, sending waves of heat that make your eyes tear.
>>
Paused. And sorry for the lousy updating time, but my internet's falling constantly.
>>
>>30148447
I am going to catch and rape that filly for putting us through this bullshit.

Teleport on top of the mech.
>>
>>30148684
The mech is red-hot
>>
>>30149907
You make a valid point. Can we teleport our earbud onto it?
>>
>>30149911
I am going to preemptively say that if that would require teleporting a chunk of ear as well I am ok with that. I am assuming there is space medicine that could grow it back to not conflict with prior art.
>>
>>30149922
>A chunk of ear
Why.
>>
>>30149976
I am not saying I want to. Just that in a hypothetical situation where it is the only way to teleport the earbud I am willing to do it.
>>
Cyoa
>>
>>30148447
....the fuck.
>>
>>30148447
Filly is getting a spanking. Right now, we have a MECH TO STEAL I WANT THAT MECH.
Slide one of those barriers between its legs and both move around it in opposite directions. We can pincer its weakened pilot window from either side while it's trying to pull the barrier out.
If that doesn't work, ear bud will have to go.
>>
>>30148447
Did we remember to switch to lethal heavy rounds?
Depending on the maneuverability of the next, I wonder is we could just casually trot around it's line of fire.
>>
File: 056 - Asshole cat.png (19KB, 1028x640px) Image search: [Google]
056 - Asshole cat.png
19KB, 1028x640px
>>30149907 >>30149911
>>30149922 >>30149976
>>30150645
"Pensa, is the railgun locked on me?" You ask quietly, moving closer to the maintenance hatch on this room while Mac and Hostee look around for you.
"Correction: It is locked on your earbud's locator. Warning: Tungsten rods are highly lethal--"
You float the earbud as close as you dare to the mecha. "Shoot in three."
"Confirmation--"
"Shoot in three."
"Acknowledged. Three."
Mac notices you, and the mecha starts turning.
"Two."
It's vulcans start spinning, readying to shoot. Summit pulls you to the hatch.
"One."
You teleport the earbud back to your ear.
With a blast of expanding air and tearing metal, a red-hot tungsten rod pierces into and past the room. You are thankful that Summit is pulling you-- because of it, you can see the rod tear off the lower half of the mecha, leaving only two legs and part of the cabin intact.
It's beautiful.
"Warning: Heat over expected upper limit. Warning: Atmosphere leakage detected in the pirate ship. Notice: Using emergency cooldown systems. Notice: Switching to low-power mode to refill the grid faster. Notice: Reloading magnetic mass accelerator gun."
"Will you climb?" Asks Summit, pulling you up the staircase.
"I'll climb." You swing on his hold and grab a hold of the staircase under him, "Like I'd miss this view."
He shakes his head, nevertheless swinging his tail some to flash you a very much nice sight.
The steps of the mecha approach the maintenance hatch.
"Rush." You climb faster, your heart accelerating as the mecha's vulcan enters the hatch.
You hop off the ladders' tunnel before any shot is fired, thankfully, and this time the mecha doesn't seem to want to waste bullets.
You can hear a filly crying, and a cat hissing.
>>30143687
Didn't see this earlier. Terra is proficient at the spell, but needs a moment to breath before doing it again.
Also the update was written when those posts arrived. The mecha will have to wait.
>>
>>30152882
Sounds of a crying filly, books, and a cat. Ain't that swell.
I've no clue who the cat and foal are. Are we supposed to kill the cat?
>>
>>30152882
Is that a filly in a cell?
>>
>>30152882
I feel like you should have clarified in the text that the mech did not know where we are. Also I meant how frequently can the mech teleport but I see now that is done by somebody else rather then the mech itself so I guess we cannot know.

Follow the sound of the filly. It is likely the same filly that has been teleporting the mech and can likely help us even if it is not.
>>
>>30152930
>>30152914
>>30152852
You check your shotgun and reload the missing slugs into it before gesturing at Summit to crawl through the maintenance hatch with you.
A cat is eating a sandwich while hissing, a filly in a jail cage trying desperately to reach it.
"Shoo." You give the cat a telekinetic slap. It pisses on the sandwich faster than anything should be able to and runs away, hissing.
The filly keeps crying, and now you can hear a baby too.
"Who are you?" You hop off the hatch and trot to the bars. She keeps crying, so you grab the hoof she's extending-- trying to reach for the sandwich, you notice. "Quiet. What's wrong?"
"Stand back." Summit grabs the bars of the cage.
The filly doesn't seem to even notice him, so you press her hoof harder, "Please. We'll get you off there."
The pressure seems to snap her out of it, and she walks back, trying to hide a cradle with her body.
Summit and you pull together, sweating but not relenting.
"What in Tartarus--" He mutters, then heaves another pull that breaks the lock, throwing you both off balance for a moment. "What in Tartarus is going on here?" He asks.
The earth pony filly, her coat amber and her mane swirling red and orange, steps back on the cell, eyeing the two of you warily and still standing between you and the cradle.
>>
>>30153189
We should have brought snacks. Tell the filly we can get her and the baby food.
>>
>>30153189
Easy honey, we're not here to hurt you. I'm Terracotta. What's your name?
>>
>>30153189
....why the fuck was it kissing on a perfectly good sandwich?
That fucking does it. Next time we see it in shooting it.
>>
>>30153189
Fucking rodents am I right? And she still wants the sandwich? We have a packet of food or something?
>>
>>30153179
I am inclined to agree. It was easy to miss the mech not knowing where we were.
>>
>>30153189
And now we are faced with a situation: a filly and a foal are here, were captives of these pirates. At the moment it would be hard to take them with us - if we could. But not with that next out there. If we could deal with the mech or it's Pilot, we'd be golden.

I question the integrity of the room that was fired upon with the railgun.
>>
>>30153253 >>30153285
>>30153333 >>30153491
>>30153517 >>30153566
"Easy, easy," You walk to the filly slowly, "I am Terracotta, you?"
The filly tries to talk, but her hysteric crying mangles everything she says so you do the only thing you can think of-- patting her back.
Your first reflex is to defend yourself from the grapple, but the instant your horn alights, you realize that what she did was hug your leg desperately, crying even louder than before.
Summit enters the cell -giving you a wide berth as if to not disturb the filly- and looks into the cradle, concern clear on his face. "A crystal pony."
"What's a crystal doing here?" You say as softly as you can.
"Like I'd know," He extends a hoof into the cradle and takes the baby, a blue colt, to hold him on the opposite side from his rifle. "A fresh diaper, though."
You give him a look and smooth the filly's mane, "We have food in our ship, do you want that?"
She nods, her wailing starting to decrease in volume.
Summit sighs, "Pensa? What's the state of the ship?"
"Full decompression expected to happen within four hours if left unattended. Theory: Automatic chamber sealing is in effect, significantly slowing down the atmosphere loss. Warning: Every successive shot with the M. M. A. would further increase the loss and risk hitting vital components of the ship. Notice: Multiple teleports not done by the local network detected. Theory: An habile spellcaster is on board. Advise: Attempt evasion."
He nods, "So we've got a mecha, pirates, a filly that can teleport several tons around, and fillies in the middle of it all. We are on the third floor, at least. Controls can't be too far off."

The mecha's teleportation is limited by high-mass teleportation heating what's moved. Starships and other vehicles are designed to have their chassis heat rather than the people riding them, but the mech still needs time to cool down, or as it already did to spray some kind of coolant agent over itself.
>>
>>30153800
Are those books or small containers scattered around the room with the entrance of the cave?
If we see the cat, let's pick it up with telekinesis then twist it's neck. I still, absolutely livid at that hairy excuse of a feline. To desecrate a perfectly fine sandwich, for the only purpose of being an asshole and nothing else.
Wrap my hands around it's neck and squeeze until I feel it's vertibra snap in my hands I swear Cammy. Gimme that cat.
>>
>>30153800
Can you tell me what kind of sandwich it was? I want to know how angry I should be.
>>
>>30153800
Going tactical. Terra and Summit approach the entrance to the next room or tunnel on opposite sides of the room to see if anyone is in the next room trying to hide from their line of sight, guns pointed towards the new entrance. Once they reach the end of the wall, one of clear it and make sure there's no one behind us.
>>
I swear Cammy. I need that cat. I need it so I can break all but one of its legs. Or shot it in the face with a salt shot and watch it crash into walls at it slowly bleeds to death.
>>
>>30153800
Are-are we adopted. Mum said we were conviced in zero g
>>
>>30153800
Do we need to be able to see our earpiece to teleport it away from us?
>>
>>30153864
>>30154140
I said I wanted to rape teleport filly and I am still less edgy then you. I don't really want to rape her though. Maybe were it not a pre-established character but as is agressive molestation with a broome should be sufficient.
>>
>>30154417
*teleport it back to us.
I should proofread better.
>>
>>30153913 >>30153864
>>30154005 >>30154140
>>30154404 >>30154417
>>30154434 >>30154515
You walk out of the cell with the foals, "The cat stole your food?"
The still sobbing filly, who you decide to call Amber until she tells you her name, nods.
"Don't worry, I'll find him."
"I-- I-- I am hungry." She manages to say, sobs interrupting her constantly.
"And get you some food too."
"What's up with these books?" Asks Summit, probably thinking aloud.
You open a few with telekinesis, "Medicine."
"Huh. Pensa, look though the hole. Is the mech still there?"
"Acknowledged, please wait.. it seems to be in low power mode. Theory: It is waiting to cool down enough to teleport."
"Keep the gun. Back at you in a moment." You gesture at Summit and grab the baby colt from his arms.
He nods and peeks into the next room, then enters it quietly. A moment passes before he answers, "Looks safe."
You enter it and turn the small hallway, then have to blink a few times.
Dozens upon dozens of car-sized ships lay torn to pieces, some seemingly by brute strength, and in the midst of it all lies a veritable mountain of books-- some of them placed to work as makeshift tables for other books to be more comfortably read. There's several computers spread around too and all the text, from your cursory reading, about medicine. There's also a closed reinforced door, hidden behind the chassis of particularly large ship.
1/2
>>
"What in Tartarus is going on--" Summit blinks, then turns to Amber and speaks softly. "Can I ask you something?" The filly nods, although she's hiding between your legs. "Do you know a violet filly?"
Amber nods again, avoiding his gaze, and speaks softly, "She's a liar."
"Really?" You ask, sitting to see her face.
"She--" Amber sobs again, "She dyes her coat and put us there and I hate her."
"Are these books hers?" He asks.
"S-- She'd go there and read." Amber sobs again, "She'd just sit there giving us her back."
Summit gulps, "Do you know what her talent is?"
"She's a liar." Insists Amber, getting misty-eyed again.
"What did she tell you?" You smooth her mane again, since that seemed to calm her last time.
"That her talent is Magic." Says Amber between sobs.
2/2
>>
>>30154515
>>30154417
Oh and yeah, Line of Sight is required for Terra to do teleports. Trying otherwise requires bruteforcing the spell and would probably make Terra bust a vein.
>>
>>30154696
Was our goal to get rid of the pirates or steal their shit?
Ask the filly what happened to those ships.
Any idea on opening that door and what may lay behind it?
>>
>>30154696
Is her apparent age a lie as well?
>>
>>30154696
The big question: OH WOWZERS WHY ARE THERE SO MANY BOOKS IN MEDICINE?
>>
>>30154696
That little furry test is hiding in here.
' oh lookit me I'm a twiddy widdile titty Kat' little fuck. Just you fucking wait.
I'll find a nice cat hoarder lady for you. You'll die a nice, slow depressing death as you wallow in you own filth due to your owners negligence of her duties to clean. And soon, when you're sickly, she'll store you in her freezer with the many other dead felines she deemed 'too precious' to dispose of.
>>
>>30154696
TELL WHAT WAS THE GOD DAMN SANDWICH CAMMY!!!
>>
>>30155274
For real in gonna post this every other post you make until you tell me. That's kind of shit posting and will take up more of your quest post limit so, him. You know.

>Threaten you with sandwich shitposting until I know the type of sandwich or until the cat is dead.
>>
>>30155315
*auto correct bullshit.
>>
>>30154696
I thoughts horses could eat books. Or am I thinking about goats?
>>
>>30154755 >>30154769
>>30154849 >>30155262
>>30155274 >>30155315
>>30155323 >>30156310
"Do you know what these books are for?" Amber shakes her head, "What about I search the bad cat from before? Would you feel any better?"
Amber hesitates, but nods.
"Alright, wait here." You push her softly from between your legs, trying to ignore her reticence to stay away, and then can't help sighing when she starts following you immediately.
It's a few impatient minutes before you get tired of the search and, after grabbing Amber to ensure she doesn't get scared by it, you grab a piece of rusted metal from the ground and start banging the ships with it.
The old tom runs off one immediately, trying to reach the door, but you hold it in telekinesis and offer it to Amber.
Amber slaps it twice, which seems to be a greater injury to the cat's pride than any physical blow could ever be, seeing as how he starts spraying piss everywhere while screaming bloody murder and trying to claw everyone.
You throw it away with a distracted heave, unwilling to give the cat more of your time.
"Hey," Summit calls you, standing besides the reinforced door, "You done with that."
"For now." You say, walking to him with Amber on your heels, "You think this is the control room?"
"Can't think of any other reason why it'd have this kind of door."
You nod. The teleport grid controls should be inside, and with those you can get your ship out of here with everyone inside.
>>
>>30156587
Would whatever powers the grid be in there as well? I don't wanna risk the railgun hitting the controls if we cannot take out the power source instead.
>>
>>30156587
You little shit. Why didn't you kill it?
>>
>>30156587
Is there a door panel? Maybe a grate or vent to the side we could enter from?
>>
>>30156587
Boooo. It would've only taken a flick a the horn to kill it. You suck.
>>
>>
>>30157436
>>30157452
Cat is not for murder. Teleport filly is however for sodemy with a broom.
>>
>>30159702
Why is the cat not for murder anon? No one would feel bad for killing it. Intact, I think we would be doing the universe a favor. Because when you eat food infront of a starved filly, then promptly piss on it so she can't eat it, then you deserve to die.
>>
>>30157436
>>30157452
>>30159736
We can just load the cat into the railgun when we're done here.
>>
>>30159753
As appealing as that sounds, I don't think that would be a good idea. The cat's body might explode in a gorey mess and ruin the railgun, as a final fuck you. Plus it's not as personal.
>>
>>30159770
no no, the cat is not metallic. You need to cram it into a tube first. THEN you accelerate it to hypersonic speeds out into space.
>>
We should support each kthers edge. Not tear down others in favor of our own.
>>
https://pastebin.com/Lb3LDcFM
>>
>>30161398
Hmmm?
>>
>>30161398
L-lewd
>>
Haven't been able to update today due to hardware issues. Will try to write at least one post before bed, tho.
>>30161398
Huh, I'd intended to proofread it some more before posting this but I guess someone decided to go ahead. Opinions?
>>
>>30161787
Needs boi pussy
>>
>>30156897 >>30157436
>>30157442 >>30157452
"Help me with this." You press your back against the ship that's hiding the door and push with both telekinesis and your muscles, the metal screeching as you both try to make some light fall on the wall besides the door.
Gravity decreases to almost noathing after a few minutes, something you decide to take on stride. Amber does her best to help standing close to you, which makes Summit chuckle.
"Shut it." You say and the crystal foal floating a few centimetres over you giggles, spinning slowly in the air. "And come here, you."
"Found it." Summit points at a discrete keypad a small distance from the door... which is sparking, already broken. After sharing a dubious look with Summit, you press a random button with telekinesis.
The door opens immediately. You float the shotgun inside suddenly and, when nothing shoots at it, enter with Summit, gesturing at Amber to stay outside and giving her the foal to hold.
Finally somewhere that's not falling to ruins, you think before Amber runs into the room.
"What!? Who. Touched. My. Books!" Shouts the teleporting filly furiously in the other room, the sound of ships being thrown around echoing to you. Amber's breathing turns into quick bursts of air, the filly trying hard not to cry.

Low effort image because I am trying not to fall asleep.
>>
I think what I'm about to suggest might be considered edge, but I'm not sure how your supposed to deal with uber charged fillies that can throw around car sized ships on a whim.
>>30163370
Probably won't help but ask Amber to try to calm herself.
Uh, press yourselves against the wall with the door that lead into this room, so when or if she comes charging through she won't immediately notice us.
Is knocking her out by slamming the gun against her head as she's chafing through an option? I'm hoping that'd knock her out. Or is that bad choice?
>>
Man I hope the cat was flattened by one of the ships.
>>
>>30163370
I don't care how strong your magic is you can't concentrate through intense ass damage.
Teleport behind her and shoot her in the ass with a rubber bullet.
nothin personnel kid
>>
>>30163370
>>30164243
I believe the words you're looking for is, "you can't out smart bullets," because they travel faster then you can react.
Why teleport behind her to shoot in favor of waiting for her to come or leave?
>>
>>30164322
Because she'd come into the room expecting trouble. Her ability to teleport makes threatening her or subduing her without force unreliable.
>>
>>30164386
Yes but she wouldn't expect someone to come at you from the sides. She'd just assume of there was anyone in the room, they'd hide behind the console. She's good at magic, not tactics.
>>
>>30164655
Hiding near a door isn't good tactics either, nor is assuming she's bad at something.
>>
>>30163370
I did. Now come here and get us out of this mess before I shove a broom so far up your anus it comes out your mouth. And don't try and tell me that is inpossible doctor.
>>
>>30161787
It's decent. Is it canon?
>>
>>30163976 >>30164243
>>30164386 >>30164655
>>30164680 >>30165002
You hold give Amber a quick, single-arm hug to calm her down and gesture at Summit to follow you, then walk out of the room trying not to think too much of the panicked look in Amber's face as you move away from her. Calm down, old mare, it's not like you have what it takes for children...
The filly is still throwing a tantrum when you peek from behind the ship that hides the door, althrough it's directed at the old tomcat now-- She is hitting him in the face with a pissed on book.
"DON'T. DO. THIS." Each word is punctuated with a hit. "I. NEED. THIS. STUFF!"
It'd be a lie to say you don't feel some satisfaction when watching it, satisfaction that's ruined when you realize a trembling Amber hugs to your leg.
"You!" The teleport filly adjusts an earbud, "What happened?"
There's a small pause.
"I told you to-- They are here?" Fear, panic, and anger all pass through her face as she readies a very unskilled, bruteforced teleport, not even trying to contain the heat waste and needing two or three seconds to complete it and move to the control room.
She trots to a box in a corner you hadn't noticed before and peers past it's glass lid anxiously.
The ship shakes, and a moment later Pensa talks into your ear: "Notice: Assault from armed griffons repelled. Warning: Ship's structural integrity seems to have suffered unexpectedly when I hit a wall."
"What now!?" The filly teleports away.
>>
>>30165817
Fuck you Cammy. Told you to kill the cat.
>>
>>30165871
Tell you what anon. You vouch for my broom sodemy and I will vouch for your cat killing.
>>
>>30165817
>She trots to a box in a corner you hadn't noticed before and peers past it's glass lid anxiously.
Investigate the control panel and the glass box.
>>
>>30165905
*sodomy
>>
>>30165905
Sure. We just need to hit her first.
>>
>>30165950
Deal.
>>30165817
Lets make sure we kill the cat.
>>
>>30165817
How the fuck can this cat be so agile yet still can piss up a storm? It must be 90% piss or something.

Investigate the thingies! How many shots does our ship have left?
>>
>>30165817
Good. It'll probably be too dazed to do anything for a while.
>>
>>30165817
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SnKl4AAo41c
Is this good space jam music?
>>
>>30165919 >>30166021
>>30166274 >>30166430
"Let's do this quick." You trot back into the room, "Pensa, I'll try routing the teleport controls to you."
"Acknowledged. Notice: There is an infant attacking me."
A shudder runs down your spine, and Summit talks before you can, "Run my overrides, Pensa. Remove her status as infant. and mark her as a sigma class threat."
"Acknowledged. Notice: This is highly illegal."
Neither of you answers, too busy with the console.
"Get into proxy seven seven nine dot bee dot gee." You tell Pensa.
"Acknowledged. Negotiation handshake, please stand by."
You nod distractedly and walk to the box the filly looked into, careful for any possible booby trap.
It's not only that it could fit a pony-- it has a pony.
A mare is inside it, frozen in time, unmoving blood flowing out of a wound on the belly, stopped -according to the small monitor on the side- a heartbeat or two away from death for as long as the machine has power.
"Warning: Danger." Says Pensa.
Almost immediately after there is a crash of tortured metal, and gravity goes away immediately. A split second later Rust Bucket dashes into and past the room, the teleport filly pressed against it's front window inside a bubble shield.
She sees you.
Her eyes glimmer, and for an instant her face is all you can think of-- not of Amber and the baby's wailing, or of Summit taking you to safety.
"Notice: Teleport grid connected. All ok." says Pensa, snapping you off it. "Notice: Sigma class threat has disengaged. Warning: Structural integrity of the ship compromised. Advise: Attempt evasion."
The filly teleports into the room with a explosion of blue magic, burning a few books near her, her face a rictus of rage.
"Get away from her!" She screeches, her horn still flaring with ethereal flame.

You have two tungsten rods left to shoot.
>>
>>30167025
Aim the gun at the dying mare.
>>
>>30167025
"Saving your friend does not justify piracy and kidnapping". I guess I won't be able to sodomise her after all. Fire the gun at her.
>>
>>30167068
The railgun that is.
>>
>>30167057
>>30167025
This. This right here is our only bargaining chip against this filly. Press your gun barrel against the glass.
Sure she could flare her magic, or try to teleport the gun away, but all it takes is a nudge of the trigger or a sturdy hoof. Or even teleporting the body out of the glass.
If the filly cares enough-which I highly doubt-she'll move away and let us through l. Also have Pensa lock onto us again. A little insurance in case this filly kills us Pensa can fire.
>>
>>30167025
Give me the skull of your cat.
>>
>>30167057 >>30167088
>>30167068 >>30167074
>>30167125
You aim the gun at the mare inside the stasis tank, holding the filly's gaze.
"Take that gun off mom." Tries to threaten the filly, her hornlight almost too bright for you to watch.
"Lower your horn." You answer.
"I could teleport your guns away."
"We could shoot." Says Summit, aiming his rifle at her. "Want to know who's faster?"
The filly doesn't answer, enraged tears falling down her cheeks.
"Pensa, is the railgun working?" You ask.
"Affirmative."
"Keep it aimed."
The filly's eyes dart quickly, searching desperately for anything that might be of use, and they fall on Amber and the baby, "What are they doing here!?"
"We opened their cell."
The filly's breathing grows more anxious, her mane and the fur around her horn starting to burn.
"Warning: Warn--"
Pensa's voice is cut, and before you can ask what's happening the room comes apart.
My--
"My god." Says Summit for you.
Not only was this ship falling to pieces-- most of the chassis is empty, a shell in which a few chambers float, chambers that are being taken apart by the filly.
"Warning: Structural integrity null. Advise:" Pensa falls completely quiet.
1/2
>>
The instant of distraction is enough for the filly to grab the stasis chamber with telekinesis and take it away from you, your own strained by keeping your group from floating off in separate directions.
"I hate you!" Screeches the filly, tears and snot floating off from her, "You broke everything! You want to hurt mom! You want to take my friends!"
Now there's no such thing as a semblance of order-- pieces of rooms and broken piping float freely in the complete lack of gravity, gaps wide enough for a ship to fly through forming quickly
The filly tries to wrestle Amber and the baby off your telekinesis, but bullets ring around you-- coming from the mecha, which is hopping from a floating piece to the next.
"Star!" Shouts one of the changelings inside it, "Kublai's had enough of your bull, let those fillies go right fucking now!"
"No no NO NO NO!" The filly repeats again and again hysterically, covering herself and her mother in several layers of shields, still trying to take the fillies from you with enough strength that you feel about to faint. Several pieces of room are grabbed in telekinesis, directed at you and Summit.
2/2
>>
>>30167933
Try to confront the filly, if that doesn't work run away.
>>
>>30167933
Fire the railgun at teleport filly. Open fire as well with your own weapons. Try not to hit the stasis chamber.
>>
>>30167933
We cannot maintain control over the foals for long. Release control to dodge the rooms. If running is insufficient and very likely in death, try teleporting you and Summit away.

Is Pesna able to fire at this anomaly, or will we need to teleport our ear piece "next to" the filly?

>>30167946
Confronting the filly at this current time is unadvised.

>>30168113
Are you suggesting we kill the filly or destroy the many shields surrounding her?

With what little insight we have obtained from the filly, I can see reason to empathise with her.
Her mother was injured, the reason we do not know. She collects books pertaining to medicine in hopes of healing her mother. She joins these pirates in hopes of finding a means to heal her dying mother.
>>
Can't Pensa teleport us?
>>
>>30168226
>Are you suggesting we kill the filly or destroy the many shields surrounding her?
Both.
Her mothers injury does not justify the terrible things she has done. It also seems she only kept the other children as friends.
>>
>>30168411
I supposed. But she is still only a foal. A foal who is very dedicated to saving her mother. She is young and brash and without the guidance or a parent for who knows how long.

But, I hate to agree with you, she has most likely done many immoral things while working with (to be determined) these pirates.

I do not know what we should do with the filly, but I know I so not like the idea of killing her (but I can't say no if she threatens our lives).
>>
>>30168515
If it helps you feel any better despite voting to kill her I will be sad if she does die. Evn if just because it means we cannot sodomise her.
>>
Ump
>>
>>30168833
You say that now, but she's throwing bits of rooms at us.
>>
>>30167933
Hit her shield with a tungston rod, angled to bounce off and slap the mech. Tell her we didn't come here to hurt her, but no one is threatening these foals.
Not even another foal.
>>
>>30167933
>>30171439
>Hit her shield with a tungston rod, angled to bounce off and slap the mech
That is ten tiers worth of bullshit right there. Ten tiers of not having to explain how that's just plain awful and you can only pick one or the other to shoot at.
Also I'd rather save those tungsten rods until the mech runs out of bullets.
>>
>>30171547
Rule of cool nigga.
>>
>>30171439
I think the mech is on our side now.
>>
>>30167946 >>30168113 >>30171439
>>30171547 >>30171597 >>30171652
>>30168226 >>30168411 >>30168515
>>30168833 >>30170682 >>30168243
"Pensa, zero in on the large magical focus." You gasp for breath, some pain radiating from your chest. "Shoot in three."
"Acknowl--"
"Stop that." Summit grabs his tail to yours and the childs with his arms, pulling as strongly as he can in spite of the hysterical crying.
"Acknowledged."
"Pensa, take me as the position reference and add an offset of minus three point seven, twelve."
"What?" You ask, your breathing almost painful now, some blood falling off your nostrils. The mecha is still running, now holding a large steel plank like a minotaur would a bat.
Summit heaves with his whole body and throws you away by the tail, your telekinesis dragging the kids after you violently.
"Shoot!" Shouts Summit, jumping to dodge a piece of room and getting his leg hurt.
The tungsten rod screams out of a distant Pensa, tearing past layers of scrap metal and shielding, hitting the filly's shields in the same instant the mecha hits them from the opposite side. They burst one after other in a fraction of a second, the force of the tungsten rod tearing the mecha's arms off, and the filly is thrown at you by the magical backlash, only a diminutive shield remaining.
You lift your hoof, fully prepared for enough pain to make you black out.
1/2
>>
The punch to the shield is strong enough to both destroy it and dislocate your shoulder, and the punch to the filly's face is such that she blacks out and you scream.
Black moths enter your field of vision, your whole body feeling heavy.
The mecha crashes against the piece of scrap you are on, rolling several times, it's arms torn off.
It's hard to hear.
The cabin opens. A changeling walks out of it, carrying a gun and another ling with a bleeding shoot wound on his shoulder.
"P--Please." He stutters weakly, crying from the eye that's now swollen, cracks on his chitin, "You ha--have to help him."
"What?" You try to ask, but your body feels heavy, so heavy.
"Kublai..." Gasps the changeling that's being carried weakly.
The other changeling, Kublai, aims his gun at you with trembling hooves.
"I-- I can't let him--" He closes his eyes hard, the gun rattling on his hold. "Help him, p--please..."
2/2
>>
>>30172966
Tell the changelings you mean no harm and can help them if they help you.
>>
>>30172964
>>30172966
Yeah I cannot keep track of what is going on here.
>>
>>30172966
Gimme the gun. No if. No buts. No more of all this bullshit. You do as we say and we'll see what happens when we're out of this scrap hole.
>>
>>30172966
Can we get everyone on the ship and abandon this pile of scrap?
>>
>>30172966
Summit? Can you pop my shoulder back into its socket? And do you have the fillies?
>>
>>30172966
Last I checked near the beginning of the thread there should be at least two gryphons in the room we first entered.

Cammy. The first room where we found the mech in. I say two crates. With what I think are the initials of "Vy." Is that right?
>>
>>30173573
Ye? You are talking about >>30130754
The two were destroyed by the mecha when you took cover behind them, as can be seen at >>30145609 , and the third was where you got the railgun from.
>>
>>30172966
"I-- I can't let him--" He closes his eyes hard, the gun rattling on his hold. "Help him, p--please..."
Yeah sure sure just get that gun out my face, geez. Maybe if we don't die from the weakened integrity of this place. Can that mech of yours still teleport?
>>
>>30172966
Hey Cammy. I have a question. If the situation goes from bad from neck deep in shit, then will this station simple break into pieces or explode?
If you take the cinematic route remember that explosions in space make no sound. And I don't "think" you should feel the force of the explosion if your far enough?
>>
>>30172966
Oh wow a pirate saying please. This day has been weird and full of pain.
>>
>>30173060 >>30173487
>>30173521 >>30173526
>>30173573 >>30173644
>>30173758 >>30174531
"Give me that gun." You talk as clearly as you can when you demand it.
"But--!"
"No." You try to stomp with your dislocated leg and have to bite down another cry
"Pensa-- My ship will guide you to my husband. Bring him and I help your friend."
Please don't be dead, you add in your mind.
Pensa glides over you slowly, moving between pieces of drifting metal.
"Get the bandages from my bag, Am-- Filly." You correct yourself, calling her. There's no answer.
She's just standing a few steps from you, staring at the hurt changeling.
"Filly." You say harshly.
Why did Summit stay in place?
The baby. Your eyes dart around until you see it, floating pleasantly over you. He's giggling, trying to catch your mane.
Because of that filly. Because if he didn't stay in place, Pensa wouldn't have any reference to break the shields without tearing the filly in half.
Your body feels so heavy, but you still want to lift the shotgun, to aim it.
How many atrocities has she done?
It's hard to believe, seeing her sprawled on the floor with her jaw broken and nose bleeding.
The changeling's not there anymore, but trotting after Pensa instead. The wounded one -was it Mac that you named him?- lies on the ground.
"Amber, get the bandages." You repeat. She doesn't move, locked up in panic.
You bandage Mac as best you can, trying to ignore the pain in your head and shoulder.
Pensa glides by before you are done, and Summit hops off it to carry everyone the changeling and teleport filly inside.
He's hobbling. A metalic rod is stuck in his leg.
"Pensa, prepare the teleport." He says once you are all inside.
"Warning: The teleport network is heavily damaged."

1/2
>>
"By Tartarus..." He says under his breath, "Teleport us anyway. Get the capsule I tagged too."
"Acknowledged," The ship's doors close loudly, startling Amber and the baby.
Summit pants a few times before talking, leaning on the wall as the ship shakes from the teleportation, "I say," He gulps, "I say, we drop the filly at child services. We ain't qualified for that kinda girl."
The stasis capsule appears inside Rust Bucket, taking most of the space inside.
"Teleportation complete." Says Pensa.
"And the others?" You ask quietly so that Amber doesn't hear you.
A small smile graces his lips. It's a good thing to see after today.
"Don't tell me..."
"Aren't we in our way to buy that bar?"
"You should be worrying about your leg now." You try to hit him on the shoulder and realize you tried to use the dislocated hoof.
"You were saying?" He asks quizzically.
"Only you..." You can't help smiling yourself, using telekinesis to wrap bandages around the rod.
"And that's why we are married."
"Maybe."
"Notice: Changing course to closest hospital." Says Pensa. "Stand by during teleport hop drive. Expected hops: Three hundred, twenty six. Expected travel time: Two hours."

2/2
Do you want to do something else before the end?
>>
>>30175129
Ask Summit if we can talk to Mac
>>
Ooh boy, if this is implicating what i think it is. I smell an adventure whether we want one or not.
>>
>>30175129
I kind of want to read about dropping the teleport filly off.
It's funny. I was kind of expecting our ship to break and be a smartass by saying the ship had to be intact, you never said which ship.
>>
>>30175129
I thought I lost you l. When that rod fired.
>>
>>30175129
Fuuuuuuuuck this filly. Can we fracture her horn so we don't get any surprises when she wakes up? She's a ticking time bomb.
>>
>>30175514
>Fuuuuuuuuck this filly
Dont mind if I do.
>>
>>30175129
Two whole hours? Booo.
Let's make small talk with the changelings. So what is up with them and this filly? Do we have their gun?
>>
>>30175373 >>30175278
>>30175284 >>30175514
>>30175549
"You." Summit calls Mac.
The changeling only groans, his eyes half lid from the blood loss.
"Yes?" The other changeling, Kublai, gulps.
"No funny business."
Kublai rushes to shake his head.
"So what in Tartarus happened there?"
The changeling shakes his head, lowering it, "We need money. Taken by pirates. Comet Wish there, says we can stay." He points at the still unconscious filly, then digs the ground uncomfortably, "I want out. Hotfix says, we need ship to go. So we wait until we can take ship for us." He falls silent.
"What about you?" You smooth Amber's mane. She's sitting tightly against you again.
She only looks back at you, her lower lip trembling.
"At this rate I'll have competition." Summit says jokingly, poking your side, "Pensa, drop a few protein bars for the girl."
"Acknowledged." A compartment of the ceiling opens, and you float the bars to her. She's quick to open them.
"Far Flung." Says Summit aloud, catching the floating baby colt to hold him. "I--"
"He's upside down."
Summit blinks a few times, then puts the baby's face the right way.
>>
"And this filly..." The doctor gives both you and Summit, now bandaged, a harsh look. "Might I ask, how is that this ten years old filly got her jaw broken in three spots?"
"She was abusing her magic and didn't realize a piece of scrap metal was flying to her."
"The impact area is remarkably similar to your hoof, miss."
"Doctor, I don't know what are you trying to imply here." Says Summit.
"Aha." The doctor nods, eyeing paperwork on his desk. "You intend to adopt the other foals."
"They need a home."
"You'll understand, I have a professional obligation to be interested in them."
"Of course."
"To be in regular contact with the psychologist of the station you intend to buy, and to ensure it's someone I trust."
"How very nice of you."
"It'd be very sad if either of these foals had any scrap metal in their way." He says, steel in his eyes despite him being overweight. "You might find the police in yours."
"They won't." You shake you head.
"I am so very glad to hear that."
"I assume you've contacted child services already?"
"Believe me I have."
"About Comet Wish, of course." Says Summit.
"Of course." Nods the doctor.
Someone knocks the door.
"Yes?"
"Might I speak with miss Terracota and mister Summit in your office?" A butter-yellow pegasus peeks into the room, her pink mane like silk.
"Ah?"
"In private, doctor."
"And who would you be?"
The pegasus' pleasant smile is much too sharp. "Might I? Only five minutes. I am sure you have things to do." She stares at the doctor, something odd in her aquamarine eyes.
The doctor's eyes open wide, and after a second he stands suddenly.
"Yes, yes." He walks out of the room only a bit too quickly.
"And who are you?" Asks Summit, giving her a look.
"A friend." She says, her voice soothing. "I understand today's been Tartarus. Magic talents can be rather... volatile when emotional."
"Aye?" Says Summit, sharing a look with you.
"I am sure Captain Steel would be proud." Says the mare simply.
>>
Summit simply blinks at that, at a loss of words for a moment. "You in the military?"
"I don't need titles." She says casually, and you have the feeling it's not a good idea to pursue the topic. "But that's not what I wanted to talk about. I'll ensure the filly's well being, and I am sure her dedication to the medical sciences will be a boon to Equestria if she develops properly. Of course, what maters here is that word, if. Isn't it such a small thing?"
"And we mater in that?" You ask after sharing another look with Summit.
"As she grows up, she'll understand the moral implications of all she's done and while a lot of people lauds guilt as a deterrent from mistakes, I've found it to be a deterrent from growth as well. I trust you two understand it wasn't malice that made her act that way but ignorance, lack of guidance, and... well, what any parent oughts to know. That a child would destroy everything if their parents were in the line."
"Are you going anywhere with this?" You ask, too tired to care for any of it.
"That it might be a good idea if you visited her sometimes. Helped her understand that who she hurt were people, but that people forgives and moves on. It might also be therapeutic for the filly you'll adopt, although I'd advise you give her some time to recover before suggesting it. Get her to, at least, be willing to let the baby colt out of her view."
"And I assume someone'll facilitate that." Says Summit.
"Oh, yes, of course. Your schedules will be busy with a new business and foals, after all. And forgive the doctor. He's just worried for the little ones." She walks off the room, her expression pleasant and calm, and pauses after opening it, "Miss Terracota, if I might be a bit too informal... carrots help lactation." She walks off.
You can only watch the closed door.
"Have you told anyone about the bar?" You ask Summit after a moment-.
"I don't think I have." He shakes his head.
Another instant passes.
"Lactation." You say. "Oh, crap..."
>>
BONUS POST

You pass Summit his coffee cup, moving your leg out of Far's way with practiced ease, and look at what he took off the kitchen's drawers: Amber's little plastic cup.
"You two playing house?" Asks Summit.
"Yeah!" Far smiles widely,
"You do that." Summit grabs his cup, chuckling.
"I'll be the bestest wife!" Far trots off the room.
A second passes.
"Did he say wife?"

The end. You can let this thread die.
>>
That was good but I think it started to get a little too fast paced towards the end. Especialy during the climax.
>>
>>30175861
Agreed my fellow passbro.
>>
>>30175853
Thread posts: 206
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.