[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They will make a whole season of EQG after the S8 of MLP? How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

They will make a whole season of EQG after the S8 of MLP?

How long would be the MLP hiatus if they need to share writers and the animators with EQG?
>>
>>30120118
It is possible.

Longer than it should be to get the main shit done, and we are already suffering as it is.
>>
They arent sharing anything. Its a different team entirely.
>>
>>30120147

They share the writers since the third movie. The only diference right now is probably the animation team and the director(Jim Miller for MLP and Ishi Rudell for EQG)
>>
You can read credits and compare.
>>
>>30120118
10 seasons, but in the season 5 we will start hate it
>>
>>30120118
So it would be the same thing only with less interesting characters (barring Sunset) in a less interesting world?
>>
>>30120147
they share funding you fucking troglodyte
>>
File: 1494915285981.jpg (78KB, 843x558px) Image search: [Google]
1494915285981.jpg
78KB, 843x558px
>>30120172
Having a different director can be a major difference.
>>
>>30120458

Yeah, I would be glad if Ishi Ruddel was the director of MLP intead of the current hack of Jim Miller
>>
>>30120118
i wouldn't mind equestria girls if they fixed their fucking models, especially the legs to rest of body ratio. they look like abominations every time they bend their legs. also put some fucking meat on them jesus christ

and fix their profile faces
>>
>>30120118
>share animators
well, jim does fim
and based Ishi does eqg
theres a pretty big difference. one sincerely cares, the other is an autist twitter finger faggot
>>
File: 1474753770222.png (125KB, 403x477px) Image search: [Google]
1474753770222.png
125KB, 403x477px
>>30120118

I hope so, if only because it would guarantee Sunshit never appears in FiM itself.
>>
File: suckitglimmerfags.jpg (99KB, 461x440px) Image search: [Google]
suckitglimmerfags.jpg
99KB, 461x440px
>>30120508
FiM will have ended when this happens, thanks to your piece of shit marysue waifu
>>
You guys obviously don't understand how these things work.
And I can't blame you, you're all living in your mom's basement.

But if hasbro decides to go with an EQG series it means that they can get money from it, and they can fund it.
They're not going to throw fucking FiM away while it's still working and the movie is coming.
We don't know how the movie will fare, of course, and we don't know if the show will be affected. Positively or negatively.

But if it works and they decide to go with having both FiM /and/ EQG as a serie, then it means jackpot for them. That's as fucking simple as that.
And even tho they would share writers, doesn't mean they won't recruit more staff (or even bring back the old ones) to fill the void. Or rather, they /will/ do it, it's fucking retarded to even think they wouldn't.
They're not going to push 2year hiatuses, that's not how toy advertising works, Anons.

TLDR, the only thing I'd be worried about is Daniel Ingrams' impact.
I mean, I'm not sure if FiM consumes all of his time already, but between the EQG movies, the movies, and FiM, I don't think he'd have the time to work on an EQG serie.
idk
>>
>>30120759

He will choose EQG intead MLP to be honest, if you compare both song beetwen EQG and MLP the EQG ones just get better and the MLP one sound plain as fuck with some little exception(Christmas episode).
>>
>>30120784
Well I don't know what /he/ thinks of it.
But I'm with you that EQG songs do sound nice.

But I still don't want him to stop making pony songs, fuck that, I started this shitty ride because of him and I want him to end it with a Celestia song that'll make me cry and shit.
>>
>>30120810

Maybe the MLP movie will revive his passion for MLP
>>
>>30120670
You DO know that the specials are basically just building up a story about Glimmer coming over from Equestria so she can save the day right?
She's about to engulf EQG too.
>>30120951
Watch the last special, its pretty clear that's hasbro's intent with where they're going to go.

>>30120118
I wouldn't be surprised if S8 was a half season and they did a full season of EQG honestly.

This would give them time to kind of tread water and evaluate the movie's success before they commit too much money to the continuation of FIM (If the movie's a success, they continue on with a full S9, if not, they quietly let FIM end and continue with EQG as a series while they figure out a reboot for MLP)
>>
File: 1476183953479.png (442KB, 2222x1888px) Image search: [Google]
1476183953479.png
442KB, 2222x1888px
>>30120118
>>
>>30120886
Nope, it will be a failure.
>>
File: words.jpg (58KB, 634x477px) Image search: [Google]
words.jpg
58KB, 634x477px
>>30121079
>they quietly let FIM end
>>
>>30121441

>In the last investor report say that EQG sell better than MLP thanks to the EQGminis
>Also MLP GoH fail in every place outside USA
>EQG is still a great success in the south and mexico
>>
>>30121529
I was more referring to "quietly". If FIM ends we will see a shitstorm beyond any to consume this board yet
>>
>>30121529
>outside of the US
that's only because they're not being CARRIED outside the US. On amazon they were selling like crack cocaine.
They're being bought outside the US, just they had to order them off the internet since local stores wouldn't carry them-- the High sales of christmas might get them to change things up like how celestia had to be pink at first.
>>
>>30120118
I wouldn't be surprised if they did.
Hasbro seems to be investing a lot more into EG.
With Ishi as director, it would probably do great. He's an amazing guy, especially compared to Jim. Animation is much better, probably due to the fact that Ishi used to be animation director of FiM and Ingram's EG song are much better than FiM.
I think they would have 2 different animation teams or have FiM going through one half of the year and EG going the other half of the year.
26 episodes each season for each show, 52 weeks a year, new content each week and work times wouldn't overlap
>>
>>30121580
>Ingram's EG song are much better than FiM
bullshit. Winter wrap up and smile smile BTFO any EQG songs.
Dance magic is pure shit, and LOE had the worst songs yet.
>>
>>30121811
>t.glimmerfag
>>
>>30121811

That happen before EQG, when Ingram still care about MLP, after EQG he literally put all his effort in EQG intead MLP
>>
>>30121811
>hating on this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVrnah_EwEM&list=PLfJpfTZK5SWDtzvba6xoKPwpHm4BesK9h&index=1&shuffle=4053
faggot
>>
File: 1467207701382.gif (1MB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
1467207701382.gif
1MB, 469x469px
>>30121826

>two of FiM's best songs were in A Hearth's Warming Tail

Whatever you say man.
>>
>>30121841
Oh wow you were a glimmerfag all along!
Who would've thought!

Crazy how people have you guys figured up already huh
>>
>>30121849

I am >>30121841 but not >>30121811
>>
>>30121841

>one good song after three seasons
>EQG always get three or four per movie

Also EQG don't even need to wait for movies for new songs because they get song clips outside their movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqnbYUG6Bn8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3ixfTKGG8A

Meanwhile MLP need to pray for a good song in a season of 26 episodes. The S7 already waste two of their five songs in this 26 episodes season
>>
>>30121849
That was a different anon responding to you there. I hate glimmer myself, and wish she'd have stayed out of both EQG and FIM.

>>30121839
that's a hick country camp song, its shit.
>>30121826
Once more, LOE had terrible music, as did FG. the only good Music for EQG was Welcome to the show, my past is not today and friendship through the ages.
>>
The idea of stop clopping to horses and start fapping to humans is making EqG more interesting everyday. The main show will die and you know it. Welcome to /eqg/
>>
>>30121818
>glimmerfag
>praising WWU and SSS as best
I doubt that
>>
File: 1491374695183.jpg (96KB, 784x810px) Image search: [Google]
1491374695183.jpg
96KB, 784x810px
>>30121882
>LOE had terrible music
And what do I listen too?
EDM? Rap? Screamo?
Or are you one of those music hipsters that only listen to 70s and 80s shit because that was "real music"?
>>
>>30121979
>today shit mainstream music is better than 70s and 80s
Music of these days is just boring...always the same.
>>
>>30121979
I listen to all types of music man. Wonderwall, in the air tonight, The beatles, Running in the 90s, in the end, sweet child of mine, thanks for the memories, lots of different shit, lots of different genres.

Just the last 2 EQG movies have had freaking phoned in music. Like I said, last good songs we had were welcome to the show, My past is not today and Friendship through the ages. Past that its shit.
>>
>>30121880

That's because ingram is working in the movie
>>
I just want based Ishi on FiM, is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>30122664
Yes
>>
>>30122664
You will get Big jim and you will LIKE IT.
>>
>>30122002
>thanks for the memories
I apologise, you're cool.
>>
How long has Jim been working in FiM? Who was the directors before him? And was Ishi always on EQG?
>>
>>30122776

>For Jim
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Jim_Miller

Ishi directered EQG since rainbow rocks

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Ishi_Rudell
>>
>>30121882
>he doesn't like campfire songs
you need to drink bleach right away
>>
>>30122800

>Miller is also the series director for the following 12 episodes of season five. Beginning with Canterlot Boutique, he takes over Jayson Thiessen's role as supervising director.
>jim literally ruin everything

I fucking hate that guy
>>
>>30122899
"why try hard and make a quality product? its just for little girls, I mean really"
>>
>>30122899
>>30123113
>a woman is better at directing a girls' show than a man

Really makes you think.
Granted Larson was amazing in his own right so it's probably nothing.
Then again Larson doesn't look like a nu-male like Jim does.
>>
>>30123259
Yeah, Jim is the guy you expect to see at a feminist rally.
Dad would have a beer in hand and would be laughing from afar.
>>
>>30123259

Director and story editor isn't the same thing.

Larson never was director, Jayson Thiessen was and everything goes to the fucking toilet when Jim take the charge
>>
>>30123259
Larson just worked hard and had passion; in his interviews about working on pony he'd talk about how he expected, just as a matter of course, EVERYONE who worked on it to watch every single episode and know the intricasies of each.

because you WORK on the show and you should know it. Everyone now... eh, they're like "I watched 5 episodes, i'm good", there's just not that flair that larson had for working on things.
>>
bump, this sound interesting
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.