[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else find this scene as weird as I did?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: large (7).jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large (7).jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
Anyone else find this scene as weird as I did?
>>
I was pretty surprised at the whole diaper thing
>>
>>30117614
Only you found it weird because you're a weirdo
>>
>>30117614
Dash's parents are just very proud of her, but I can understand if you've never felt something like that.
>>
>>30117621
Like can you imagine your own mom doing that? Then framing it in your room? Then trading it with someone who is much younger and idolizes you?

Windy Whistles is a weird pony.
>>
>>30117614
imagine the smell of that thing

I can hear the diaperfags breathing heavily
>>
>>30117642
that's actually kinda hot
>>
Why didn't they just have more children?
>>
>>30118196
Bow Hot Hoof has a narrow urethra.
>>
>>30118198
Or Windy Whistles had to go through infertility treatment. Maybe both.

Aside of that, what could have happened if they actually had more children?
>>
>>30118196
You actually made this sorta sad, good going...
>>
>>30118243
If they had another, the new baby would get 100% of the parents attention. Rain ow Dash would grow up to be some edgy goth pony, going to shady places doing shady things.
>>
>>30117634
I'm kind of hoping Dash finds out Scootaloo has it just so we can see her reaction.
>>
>>30117614
It looks like a framed picture, and not the actual diaper, though. Still pretty weird that she did that. Most people would just take a picture of their kid in the act.

In the end, it was a gag to emphasise how obsessed her parents were. The weirdest thing about this is Scootaloo's expression at that moment.
>>
>>30118623
I imagine it would be quite the awkward conversation.

>>30118630
I love how in the end the moral was that Dash was unfair to her parents. She really wasn't. Their obsession with Dash boarders on a mental disorder
>>
>>30118198
I want him to cock vore me with his narrow urethra
>>
>>30118639
That episode had no moral, it was another slice of life 'things happening' episode. She was unfair to her parents, but her reaction was a rational one. It's subtly pointed out by Windy Whistles at the end that they got the message and understood the error of their ways as well.

I loved how we got an actual reason for Dash being the way she is, and the fact that she's self aware of it.
>>
>>30117614
You've spent too much time on the internet.
>>
>>30117625
This post triggered me
>>
>>30117614
Yeah I did.

Always thought Scootaloo was going a little overboard with the worship. But this essentially shows that Dash was raised by her stalkers rather than parents. The three tag teaming her was borderline creepy rather than touching.
>>
>>30117614
Weird af
>>
>>30119622
This
>>
>>30119622
It also destroyed her as a character
Why is she boasting all the time if she had to deal with this shit growing up?

I would've found it a billion times better if it was the other way around.
That the parents would be nobility cucks and she'd be 'yeah fuck that they're not proud of me' and they'd show they are, in the end.

I mean, it's a kid's cartoon, I guess they couldn't show something so heavy.
While fluttershit's brother....
>>
>>30117621
Yeah that was kinda gross
>>
>>30121255
>Why is she boasting all the time if she had to deal with this shit growing up?
She's been conditioned to expect praise at everything. She also wants the praise from doing well and not for the participation trophy shtick. So in her minds it's "I need to receive praise, but I need to earn it too" so will do something extraordinary to first earn it and then demand the praise she's used to receiving.
>>
>>30122784
Yeah I dunno m8.
It'd be okay if she was working hard and all the time.
But no, she's lazy as fuck and is basically a prodigy. She only trains when she wants to make or show a new trick, that's all.

Is there another character like that in any media? One with overpraising parents and the character ends up being a boasting cunt?
>>
>>30121255
She may not like it from her parents, but she unconsciously wanted praise from even small inane shit because that's how she grew up. It just got ingrained in her psyche, and it wasnt until after MMDW that she grew out of it more or less.
>>
>>30118196
Rainbow dash wrecked her vag when she was the fastest thing to ever cum out of it. Masked Pony had been jerking it to that diaper non stop.
>>
File: 1472703764862.jpg (24KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1472703764862.jpg
24KB, 399x388px
>>30117614
Inside that diaper is 21 year old shit and urine crystals.
>>
>>30124232
Death is preferable.
>>
>>30117614
Yes
>>
>>30124232
You know there are re-usbale diapers.
>>
>>30124232
maybe its the 1st clean diaper RD left right before she moved to ponyville
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.