[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spanking Thread #43: Couldn't Watch the Store Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 389
Thread images: 37

Rarity left Sweetie Belle in charge of watching the boutique for just an afternoon. She returned to her store to find it ransacked. After a few cracks of the belt, Sweetie revealed that she left it unattended to help with a cutie mark problem. Does she deserve the spanking already in-progress?

Featured Story:
Sweetie Belle's Double Discipline by Anon (Magnum&Pearl/SB)
https://pastebin.com/gAEZuZ7G

Old thread:
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29945654/

Stories in #42:
Untitled Snippet (WIP) by Nomine >>29966429
Untitled #2 (WIP) by Nomine >>30021106
http://mlpgeneral.com/spanking/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=194
Laziness Cure by DCFTEF >>30029580
Applejack the Substitute (Outline) by Anon >>30054555
The Evil Scientist by RusticAnon
http://mlpgeneral.com/spanking/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=193

Group Archives (140+ stories). Haven't been updated in a bit. If you want newer stories, check the last few threads.
https://pastebin.com/u/SkyeHigh
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ce_DlEwnDcpjqTKRRxvsL4SCjka9H4cYq5lTfku8Tiw

Forum:
http://mlpgeneral.com/spanking/

Yes the title is a reference to us letting the last thread die
>>
>>30115544
Shit
>>
>>30115544
So we all deserve a spanking I guess. I'll go get a hairbrush.
>>
>>30115569
>>30116414

Hey, as often as I bumped the last thread, I think I should just get off with a time out!
>>
>>30115544

belts can be ineffective
rape now will be a lesson to last forever
>>
>>30115544
That featured story, holy shit. I don't know if I should be furiously jacking off or feel bad for Sweetie so I'll do both
>>
File: piesiblingspanking.jpg (2MB, 3920x4251px) Image search: [Google]
piesiblingspanking.jpg
2MB, 3920x4251px
>>30115544
Amateur drawfag here with a wip. Gonna do a lot more to it tomorrow hopefully, but i figured I'd contribute something.
>>
>>30117535
aaannnddd the files way too big, sorry. I'll fix that on the next go round.
>>
>>30117535
Promising thus far! Pinkie being nude for it adds to the kink factor.
>>
>>30117535
That's great. Just be careful not to make it explicit as it is against the rules and may get you banned.
>>
>>30117722
Links to nsfw are fine as long as it's not an image uploaded to 4chan.
I think Derpibooru will be interested in the final product.
>>
File: p1.png (258KB, 1300x1000px) Image search: [Google]
p1.png
258KB, 1300x1000px
>>
>>30116762
Fine, nose in the corner now!
>>
>>30117535
My dick is hard as a boulder
>>
>>30117535
Thinking of Maud as a possible disciplinarian to Pinks is such a hot idea.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
This is based on tomorrow's episode that was leaked in Canada some weeks ago. Reader discretion is advised.

>"What's this one for?" asked Scootaloo as she pointed to a trophy with a little sculpture in it she couldn't quite make up
>"Oh! That one is for 'Being the Best at Taking her Spanking Like a Big Mare'!" Replied Rainbow Dah's mother with a smile, eyes closed and all
>"Whoa" exclaimed Scootaloo as she took a picture, now realizing the sculpture depicted a mare spanking a filly over the lap
>She didn't actually expect Rainbow Dash's parents to do this kind of stuff, then again she didn't know much about parents
>"And look! Here is the brush we used to use, covered in gold!"
>As Scootaloo reacted with amazement again and took another picture, Windy Whistles reminisced of the times she used that brush on her beloved little daughter
>How little Rainbow Dash bawled like a baby and kicked desesperately, even when the spankings didn't hurt at all
>#1 Most Adorable and Overdramatic Filly Ever
>They had to give her the same trophy every time otherwise the house would be filled to the ceiling with them
>She wondered if she should clarify to Scootaloo that they covered the brush with gold when once it broke and became unusable
>That they have another, more durable one they have been using for years and to this day
>They actually had another trophy they have been using as a replacement, with the pony getting spanked being another mare rather than a filly
>But they kept it hidden from public view because it would be too embarassing
>Yeah, too embarassing
>Better leave it at that and not tell Scootaloo the details
>She and her husband would never dream of embarassing her precious Rainbow Dash in public
>>
>>30119155
Good. I was thinking how to incorporate that episode into a spank story. This way makes sense.
>>
>>30119155
every time rainbow dash didn't make it first in that race they spanked her harder.
being last = severe punishment
that's how she was being pushed to the top.
>>
I know I'm the thread drama queen already, but guys, I just don't think I can do this anymore. Every time I come back, I find that my entire life becomes totally consumed by this thread and spanking in general. I feel like it's fucking with me IRL, because I don't feel like I ever have energy or motivation to do other things anymore because I'm obsesed with spending all my time lurking and occasionally posting here, and jerking it. I'm starting to suck ass at school, too because I can't stay focused and every time I try to work on something for here I just keep getting angrier at my parents. I think I need therapy or something, because I know I shouldn't feel this way, but I hate my parents. I even am starting to think that my dad was spanking us, me and my sister, for sexually sadistic reasons, in hindsight. There's too many telltale signs.

I need to take a break, at least, because my life feels like it's being ruined by my overall obsession with this fetish. I'm glad you guys aren't like me with this, and I hope that you never do turn into me. Thanks to you guys though for being great, though! Knowing I'm not the only one with this fetish does help a lot with understanding that I'm not some freak after all, and that maybe someday I can be more like you all and be able to heal and actually have fun with this. Sorry about the little tumblr blog I wrote here, Jesus.

Love you guys.
>>
>>30119369
I don't reply much but always take things in moderation, even spanking! Take a break and come back.
>>
>>30119369

Zad, check your messages on the Forum before you go.
>>
>>30119369
Best of luck to you. I admit that it's harder for me to focus on work when these threads are active, too.

I hope you can get the help that you need from a professional. I nor anyone else think less of you for all this.
>>
>>30119369
I get you. We're all just doing this for fun, but it's easy to get too wrapped up in it.
Take a long break. If you do come back just try to take it a little less serious. Threads are always more fun when everyone is loose.
>>
>>30115544
What do you guys rarley post pictures?
>>
>>30119777
I post pictures all the time. Just it takes time to browse Derpibooru and find pictures that are SFW.

Also, if you're into spanking, you've probably seen the regular spanking pictures and can browse them on Derpibooru anytime you want. I enjoy finding pictures that are related to spanking without being spanking, because there's a chance people haven't seen them or thought about them that way.

Go nuts (disable the safety filter too)
https://derpibooru.org/search/index?q=spanking
https://derpibooru.org/filters

Post away!

If you're asking about why we hardly ever draw pictures, it's because writing is easier for me. Maybe some day I'll draw.
>>
File: APieSiblingSpanking.jpg (2MB, 2940x3188px) Image search: [Google]
APieSiblingSpanking.jpg
2MB, 2940x3188px
>>30117535
Here tis. Might add some speech bubbles later, I'm not sure.
>>
>>30120382
Also, if I could request some writefags do something with these two, that'd be pretty rad.
>>
>>30120396
What do you imagine it as? Disciplinary? Some sexual? Very sexual?
>>
>>30120533
Whatever you'd make of it, sir.
>>
>>30120533
I mean, maud is a somewhat asexual character it seems, so the only things I could really see are either completely disciplinary both ways, or pinkie getting into it for sexual reasons and Maud still viewing it as disciplinary.
>>
File: whiteboard1326.png (40KB, 215x188px) Image search: [Google]
whiteboard1326.png
40KB, 215x188px
Pony butts gets soft and warm after spanking
>>
>>30121599
That's hot
>>
>>30120382
>Pinkie, what where you thinking?!
>I guess I wasn't...
>I have to make sure you think the next time. In fact, think about what you did starting now.
*SMACK SMACK SMAKC*
>>
I return from cornertime to bump from page nine!
>>
>>30123272
Hope you learned your lesson.
>>
>>30115544
Sweetie's expression of doom is so cute.

@Nomine
>“Maybe I should spank you more often, it seems to turn you into a good colty for a little bit.” She teased.
Has anyone with disciplinary authority over you ever teased you about spankings? If so, do tell.

@Rustic
Chose the theme for this thread before compiling the stories from last thread. If I were thinking more I would have featured your Evil Scientist story. You put in enough work that it deserves to be featured. People liked it too.
>>
>Heart outburst story -Nomine
I finished reading the story you posted.
so far so good. there are plenty of interesting moments. my favorite parts are the pre-spanking dialog between him and his father. also between him and his principle.
It's way too realistic and believable exchange between these two.
the only thing that bothered me most is the amount of spanking he got in 1 day. it felt a bit redundant.
and as I was reading it. I had my doubt that you could pull the 3rd one off from his father. but you did despite my doubts. but still the father's belt felt redundant to me. I mean he already learned his lesson. his father knew that he did. which would make the spanking awkward but you handled it very well when you made the father ask him if he deserve a spanking.
that line really justified the spanking. to some extend.
I know you were following the routine . Hand/hoof spanking then brush then end it up with a belt. its one of the things you really like to write about.

still I'm not saying it's bad or I didn't enjoy the story so far it's just how I felt about that part in particular.
I still can't wait to see how these events will unfold.
>>
>>30115544
>Using a belt
>With a metal buckle

Now hold on a cotton pickin' minute, that's going too far.
>>
Personal issues blog general
>>
>>30124625
She's holding the buckle and using the other end, looks like. Sweetie's butt needs red, not blue!
>>
>>30124918
Yeah kinda
>>
File: APieSiblingSpankingWords.jpg (702KB, 1500x1683px) Image search: [Google]
APieSiblingSpankingWords.jpg
702KB, 1500x1683px
>>30120382
Final Update.
>>
>>30126773
I bet Rarity likes when the buckle is used on her.

>>30128073
Cool, though is Maud supposed to be rising her left hand with the palm upwards? What with the placement of the thumg and all.
>>
>>30128135
Fuck, youre right.
>>
It seems that my subscription with mlpgeneral got expired.

I will move the boards to hostbatch. Using the same phpbb format.
>>
>>30128135
I want to have adult rarity standing in the corner with a red bottom when sweetie belle sees that would be humiliating for rarity but justice for sweetie
>>
>>30128547
I was wondering, I saw that and was like wtf

Are all people's accounts messed up now?
>>
File: cmcflankspank.jpg (763KB, 1978x1738px) Image search: [Google]
cmcflankspank.jpg
763KB, 1978x1738px
>>30115544
>>
>>30129483
That's not gonna happen CMC. Get those skirts up and you panties down, because your bottoms are going to be heat lamps by the time we're through
>>
>>30129483
What did I do?
>>
Bamps
>>
File: WCWHB SB.jpg (68KB, 961x542px) Image search: [Google]
WCWHB SB.jpg
68KB, 961x542px
>>30130386
>spank CMC
>CMC spanks you
>>
Page 10 Bump to save us from the depths of the archives
>>
>>30129483
>this dialog
>overall image
one order of unf, please
>>
>>30131457
Because fillies don't give spanks. They get spanks. Fillies need spanks to grow up into responsible young mares.
>>
>>30128073
The text makes it work. This raw image wasn't doing much for me.

>>30129483
I'm drawing a blank. What reason can we have for the CMCs spanking Anon?
Hard mode: purely disciplinary
>>
Sorry I haven't been around much. It's the week before a holiday in the US and I deliver beer. At the end of a 16 hour day there just hasn't been enough energy left for horse spanking.

>>30133152
>CMCs spanking Anon?
For me, that only works if Anon is a colt/boy their age.

The CMC's know he's done something bad...something that will get him spanked. He begs them not to tell on him (extra boner for humiliation fans) but they remember that just a short time ago he ratted them out for something that got them all in trouble.

They offer a deal: We'll keep your secret safe if you let us spank you instead. All three of them get to take a turn.

Bonus round:
Anon and the CMC's get caught doing this. The grown ups assume this is some kind of inappropriate sex game and they all get spanked for it. Anon suffers a fourth spanking on an already blistered butt.
>>
>>30133246
>pre-cutie mark cmc trying for a disciplinarian cutie mark.
>>
>>30133521
This will do nicely.
>>
>>30133521
What foal would want a paddle/belt/hairbrush cutie mark on their butt?

At best it would make you a pariah amongst the other foals at school.
At worst it would be a reminder for your folks about what to use when you misbehave.
>>
>>30134855
But it's destiny, Anon
>>
>>30128939
Don't worry I can still access the server. and already made a back-up.
I purchased the Domain name - mlpgeneral 1 month before the server.
therefore the server will be running until mid July 2017
it's more than enough time to move it to hostbatch.
>>
>>30134855
Does equestria have legal brothels for this reason? Who is the goverment to tell you your magically given talent is wrong?
>>
>>30134855
Idk, maybe being a disciplinarian is a bit more of an honorable thing in equestria. Once you'd become one, it almost might make you immune, since it's sort of the beginning of adulthood anyways. And what colt wouldn't want to the given the chance to punish their peers?.
>>
>>30136163
Too bad he can't spank his teacher or parents. Or can he?
>>
>>30133152
They know Anon has been spying their sisters like a total perv.
>>
Sorry for not engaging with the board and just kept it bumped.
I was busy with life and stuff,

About the forums.
I made it temporarily up. until I move it to the new server.
Probably gonna be at
spankforum.hostbatch.com
but I'll work on that at later date.

I don't know about you guys I kinda liked the php forum way better than WordPress one that I hosted in https://hostbatch.com/spanking/community/
>>
>>30139997
The phpbb forum was easier to navigate for me even though there are more features on the other one. It just takes getting used to probably
>>
>>30139997

I'll be honest, I preferred it too. Even though the other had more features, I'm a much bigger fan of simplicity.
>>
I feel we should have disciplinary spank fix for celestia. Like her being remorseful, because the other one that we have is sexual Nightmare moon, that is great but maybe we should have something more. Thoughts? Maybe her asking Luna, or twilight or the mayor even.
>>
>>30140710
Asking Luna, sign me up

Only after Luna has her ass roasted by Celestia, though
>>
>>30140710

Working on it! And on about four other pieces right now as well!

Still waiting on a couple of things for the Celestia fic, though.
>>
>>30124918
>>30139997
>>
>>30141304
Ay man, don't be a cunt, dudes doing work for us.
>>
File: posePinkie diaper.png (574KB, 1565x1161px) Image search: [Google]
posePinkie diaper.png
574KB, 1565x1161px
WiP
Ever since someone suggested to me to draw a pony in diaper position I wanted to do it. but I have failed to get it right. even now I don't seems to be able to get it right for some reason.

I can't get both spanker and the spankee in the same area.

>>30141304
I get what you are trying to say but. instead of whining how about you produce something ?
>>
>>30142001
Pinkie looks great, but I see what you mean with Cloudy. Pinkie's back legs are also a little too long. Honestly I don't think it looks bad, kind of hot actually
>>
>>30142001
Pinkie's facial expression is so adorably apologetic and guilty. She knows she deserves this one.
>>
File: 1482650463550.jpg (87KB, 513x648px) Image search: [Google]
1482650463550.jpg
87KB, 513x648px
>>30139997
I know you worked hard on site features but in retrospect it may make more sense to just start basic, then build up in response to features you or others want.

In this case, my major requests are:
-anonymous and/or name fill-in (no login) posting option
-https
-"recent posts" view like the PHP forum

Also, how many subsections are needed? We have so few people I can't imagine more than maybe 5.
Offtopic
general
stories
non-pony
news (could just be sticky threads in general)

>>30134855
A spanking-related cutie mark comes up in some fics.

Intensive Study by Sharkrags aka Jazzteeth
https://pastebin.com/hY1WDpEf

(In sidebar here but has been taken down?)
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/217549/my-name-is-eri
>“Cutie what?” You looked at your backside and your jaw dropped.
>“It looks like a paddle. Are you really good at playing ping pong? Or tennis? Gosh, that must be exciting.”
>And sure enough, sitting right there in broad daylight in front of children and butterflies was a brand that looked just like a paddle.

Sweetie Belle in the Corner by Pan
https://pastebin.com/E85pQ6ek
>What if my special talent was spanking? I would probably look like this all the time.
She grinned, and realized that if this were the case she would have had a cutie mark years ago.
>Regardless of whether or not she wanted it.

>>30142001
Love the pic. Diaper position always was pure unrealistic fetish fuel but it's so hot. However, unlike Anon >>30143247 I don't like Pinkie's expression. I think you use this expression a bit too much on spankees. Of course, if you do that because you like this expression, then disregard my post. Her expression is not pained, it's uneasy. I think she would look this way during the lecture, not the spanking. Is it supposed to be only a few swats into the spanking? Then it makes sense Pinkie's not showing severe pain on her face.
>>
>>30143436
>>30142663

Now that's the type of feedback I'm looking for.
As >>30143247 that's what I wanted her expression to convey. But you have a point. That expression would work better before the spanking during the scolding.
>in pain
Yeah I will do that.

>legs looks too long
This is a conflicted matter, between my style and the show. In the show her legs are even longer than this. If I shorten it more, pinkie would enter filly proportion.

I will try to work on this matter either way.
>>
>>30143436
>pic

I can't believe they got that through. I want a spanking portrayed in the comics, that would be amazing
>>
>>30115544
That wasn't a spanking, that was a deep frying of Sweetie's flank.
>>
Board's fast today
>>
>>30145859
Page 9 damn
>>
>>30146823
Uuuuunf, weird to see dm29 doing something like this! I have no money but I would commission a pic of the Wonderbolts in a line, holding wet towels and each taking a turn to whap Rainbow's ass with them while she bends over the bench. You know, traditional hazing.
>>
Woa this place is ded af :(
>>
File: 4f.png (57KB, 534x387px) Image search: [Google]
4f.png
57KB, 534x387px
http://imgur.com/a/ziRhS

another WiP version of that pinkie drawing.
Changed pinkie expression and leaned her legs further up to give more space.
>>
>>30146823
What in the blue hell is going on in the background?
>>
>>30142001
>>30147759
Thank you.
Best pairing.
>>
>>30147759
Pinkie looks great, the eyes squeezed closed make her look pained and sorry.

Cloudy looks odd, however. The perspective is great and they look like they are in correct proximity, so you fixed that. But Cloudy's arms are off. Her arm on the right (so her left arm) looks like it's coming out of her back because of the line dividing it from her chest. The arm holding her hairbrush also looks weird, and I think it's because her shoulders look like they aren't aligned. Her right shoulder, so left from the viewer's perspective, looks higher. Hell, I'd maybe experiment with changing where her arm is so it isn't mid swing, maybe raised up or the moment when the hairbrush whacks Pinkie's butt.

I sound like I hate it, but I don't! My pants are a tent right now.
>>
>>30148063
it's still wip for that exact reason. yeah cloudy seems way off.
I will redraw her. maybe I will make her lean the other way it would make far more sense. plus I can hide her lower body behind pinkie
>>
spank
>>
>>30115544
That featured story is just gross.
>>
>>30148605
It's the curse of being a spanko that I fapped to it

It's horrible in real life and I would want to kill anyone who did that in reality, and I would have zero boner whatsoever. But in fantasy my dick just can't take it man, my mind is just fuuuucked
>>
Bump b4 beddy
>>
>it's monday morning.
>you were walking on your to school.
>while you were crossing the street.
>A speeding car appeared out of nowhere and it was heading to your direction
>you were unable to react in time and that car hit you.
>it was a fatal. you died
>almost instantaneous you found yourself in a white room.
>the room had no windows or doors. it was empty except for the desk in the centre.
>not knowing what happened or where you were. the only logical step for you is to head toward that desk.
>on the desk was an envelop with your name on it.
>you teared it open to get it's content.
>inside it was a written paper.
>it said
you have died. and we stole your soul. You are our slave now and you cannot do anything about it. Your whole purpose now is it entertain us.
We will give you instruction on your assignment. fail to do so and you will be severely punished.

you first assignment is to eat this paper then take the pen and write "I'm your slave and I will do your bidding master" 150 times on the floor.
PS - Refuse and you will have a taste of your punishment.

>You were confused.
>you have so many questions...
>Who are they ?
>Am I really dead ?
>what pen ? ..oh there it is .
>you picked it up.
>wait why do I have to do this.
>they can't do this to me.
>eat the paper... yea right ... this is just some sort of a prank.
>you crumbled the paper and threw it back on the desk.
>then suddenly the room turned red.
>you found yourself being lifted by unknown force.
>You felt yourself being pressured. as if something squeezing your body.
>it quickly escalated from light pressure to really unbearable agony.
>at that point you did break. I'll do anything please stop.
>the pressure was gone. the room color changed back to white.
>you fell on the floor trying to catch up with your breath. while sweating.
>it was really painful. you definitely don't want to experience that again.
>eating a paper was really an easy breeze than that.
>>
>>30149640
>you knew that they meant business so you complied.
>you picked that crumpled paper from the desk.
>you closed your eyes and swallowed it.
>then you took that pen and started to write down that sentence on the floor.
>hour later you finished. you lost count of the number of lines you did but you were pretty sure u did more than 150.
>Then suddenly another envelop materialised on the desk.
>you opened it. and took the paper that was inside.
>it read
Congratulation you made it.
Normally souls return to their afterlife after 2 hours. but since you did write that on the floor made you an official slave. You have sealed your own fate. now you will spend your eternity entertaining us.

from now on you won't have a name. you will be forever be called anonymous.

we will put you into another world with a task. failing to do that within the time limit you will be punished. Far more severely than before.

>you gulped.
>that was all that was written on that paper.
>before you know it. a door suddenly appeared in the room.
>there was a written paper hanged in there at that door.
>you head to the door and read the paper.
World - Equestria
Mission - Spank a filly
Time limit - 5 days
(note timer will start as soon as you enter - Good luck)

>being out of options. you entered the door.
>>
>>30149706
>You found yourself in a colorful cartoonish looking world.
>it was very trippy as fuck.
>the door behind you disappeared leaving you stuck there.
>you look at your surroundings.
>the first thing you noticed that your skin color changed to green.
>what the hell happened to me. did I turn into hulk or something ?
>your self questioning were cut short by your surroundings.
>you were standing on a dirt road that was leading toward some sort of town. behind you was a forest.
>you walked along the road toward the town.
>you still can't get pass the idea that you are inside some sort of cartoon world.
>as you were walking you noticed something moving fast in the sky.
>you heard someone yelling "hey watch out below"
>you turn around to see who was saying that. only to see a blue object heading really fast toward you.
>it crashed into you. and you fell on the ground.
>after the shock faded. you were unable to breath.
>something warm and wet covering your mouth and nose.
>you opened your eyes to see
>>
GREEEEN
>>
>>30149706
>hell
>is Equestria
>where you must spank a filly

I want to go to hell
>>
>>30115544
If beating with a belt counts as spanking, have this.
>>
>>30151019
It wouldn't, and wow that is so sad.
>>
Another Bump!
>>
sorry for the long brake in this green. I will get into it in few hours.
the thing since the board was going slow I decided to just sit down and write this. I have no idea how this would go. I didn't plan ahead for this and I'm make things up as I go.

>>30150803
the way you put it. it doesn't seem bad at all.
>>
>>30154029
That's ok brah, content is good content! Can't wait to see what awaits in hell
>>
So ded
>>
>>30155240
on the topic of avoiding writing for this thread

>you are a colt
>you have a writing assignment
>it was due a week ago
>Cheerilee has lost her patience for your excuses and sends a note home, demanding a prompt return
>this kind of laziness for schoolwork is usually rewarded with a paddling at home or school
>momhorse comes up with a motivator
>she promises two swats after you finish each page
>"to keep some heat in your stubborn seat and give you something to think about while you write"
>thanks mom
>but she also promises five swats after every half-hour that goes by without a new page done
>as you write, you fidget in your chair
>every word you write brings your rump closer to that paddle
>and every second you dawdle brings the paddle closer to your rear
>not an easy choice for a colt to make
>>
>>30149776
>a big blue bubbly butt in front of your face.
>you soon noticed that your face was covered deep inside it.
>That blue butt was belong to a pegasus pony named rainbowdash.
>she soon realised what you were doing with her pussy.
>she Squealed. Hyaa.. what the hell are you doing you perv.
>her body reacted by crossing her legs together across your head.
>she wasn't aware that she actually trapped you in.
>your nose and mouth was stuck inside her mare part.
>you were actually suffocating. you were losing conscious.
>you tried to get your face out of her. but she was stronger than you in that postion.
>you didn't actuly know what type of creature was that all you can think of was getting air.
>you tried pushing her butt. but it didn't work.
>it was getting more intense. you tried fighting back as much as you could.
>you started slapping her butt with whatever strength you can muster.
>but then you passed out...
>Next thing you remember was when you woke up being tied up to a post.
>your hands were tied behind your back along with your waist.
>you were inside what it appears to be a basement. no one else was there but you. you noticed that you were striped out of your shirt for some reason.
>you tried to untie yourself.
>your struggling got interrupted by the the pain in your arms.
>you noticed that your arm was injured with some minor cuts and bruises.
>you don't recall your arms being injured like that. but someone did tend to your wound.
>you were still confused on what's going on. and you kinda hate it.
>suddenly you heard some female voices.
>there were some people talking in the other room.
>you tried to eavesdrop on their conversation.
>Person A" I'm telling you this creature is dangerous"
>person B softly spoken "sa ssssaasas never seen anything like this wissas sssaasa sasa"
>you couldn't hear that person clearly
>Person C "Where is it anyway ?"
>Person B " it's down stairs. Rainbow dash insisted that I keep him tied up ss sasas...."
>>
Sorry for stepping over your toes Pan

>>30156378
>the door was opened.
>you saw 3 little colorful little horses march inside the basement.
>every one of them were in different color.
>the purple one stood in front of you then actually talked.
>"oh my I never seen this type of creature before"
>at that point you just gave up on logic. you have seen it all. nothing can amaze you anymore.
>the yellow one on her left then spoke softly "oh it's finally awake. I was worried about him"
>which she got interrupted by a flying blue one with rainbow mane.
>"You! "
>she flew toward you pointing her hoof at your face.
>"How dare you do that to me ,where did you come from ? and state your purpose perv!"
>why was she pissed. what did I do to her ..I never seen her before... oh wait that coat color ... yea I remember now
>then the purple one's horn just glowed by surrounding aura. which also surrounded that blue flying pony. which made her to pull back"
>wait that purple pony has a horn! I take that back there are stuff that still can amaze me.
>Twilight " Hold on rainbow dash I'm not sure if it can understand what you are saying."
>"It... that's rude I am a person..."
>Twilight "oh it can talk"
>"ofc I can talk. what the in god's name are you. why am I being tied up here. how can you creatures talk... is that a horn are you actually a real talking unicorn. where is my shirt. and what did you do to my arms why Am I injured."
>you bursted everything that was in your head.
>Fluttershy "oh my he is sure talkative ..."
>Twilight "aham... sorry about that let's start again from the beginning "
>"Hello , my name is Twilight sparkle.I'm an alicorn , this pegasus over here is rainbow dash and the other one who was taking care of you while you were unconscious is fluttershy.
>that was rather insightful introduction well..
>"Hello twilight, my name is... (suddenly you forgot your name. all what you can think of was anonymous.)
>they were starting to get worried about your sudden pause
>>
>>30156513
>you cleared your throat and continued.
>"My name is Anon. (you just went on with it) I'm err a human.
>Twilight : A human ? then she started mumbling to herself.
>Fluttershy : you know what a human is ?
>Twilight : Humans were supposed to be extinct. way before our pony kind exists.
>Fluttershy : wow. oh that poor human he is probably lonely and he is the only one left of his race.
>Rainbow Dash : don't assume much . hey you! Anon was it. what are you doing in equestria. why were you heading toward ponyville ?
>That blue pegasus sure asks a lot of questions.
>"well believe it or not. I just got here from a door. there was a white room with a note inside it instructed me to ..."
>Rainbow dash : you are not making any sense
>Twilight : a door that lead you to equestria ?
>"ok so this place is called equestria... I had no idea what that note meant by that"
>Twilight : you keep mentioning a note .
>Well you see ... ugh can you untie me first?
>Rainbow Dash : never ... we are still not sure if you would do what you did to me again...
>Twilight : what did he do to you really ?
>Rainbow dash blushed and didn't answer her.
>Twilight : I'm pretty sure he won't do anything while I'm around. So untie him Rainbow dash.
>with little hesitation she complied and untied you.
>>
Yay green
>>
>>30156330
That's a very unique scenario for a story. I'd try to write a new page every 29 minutes lol, give my butt a break each time. Poor colt.
>>30156559
Looks like it is going to be harder to spank a filly than Anon thought. And he technically spanked Dash, so does that mean he can't spank anyone older than the CMC? Good luck bud.
>>
Page 9
>>
>>30156559
Grammar's off, but I'm liking where this is going
>>
For destroying the weather factory, Rainbow Dash will be publicly paddled in the center of Cloudsdale.

Will her parents show up to cheer for her?
>>
>>30160894
Yes

Best paddled flanks ever award
>>
>>30156559
>Twilight : now then mr.anon tell us how you got here. start from the beginning.
>you sat down comfortably and started tell her what happened to you.
6 mins later.
>Anon : and that's when that pegasus crashed her butt into my face.
>an awkward silence roomed the basement.
>the ponies were more confused than before. twilight was taking a notes of everything you said.
>Twilight was the first to break the silence .
>Tw: So let me see if I got this right . you died in your world yet your soul was stolen by an unknown entity which they force you to do whatever they want or they punish you.
>Anon : that's pretty much it.
>Fluttershy : and they asked you to umm.. (blush)spank a filly.
>RD: that's a load of bull...
>Tw : Rainbow
>RD : sorry but he is just a perverted human came here to molest us. we should throw him in a dungeon or worse.
>Twilight : I don't think he would reveal his ill intention to us if that was true.
>RD: still...
>Tw : if what he is telling the truth I would be able to detect the teleportation dust from him.
>anon : Teleportation dust ?
>Tw: you said you can here from a door right. the science lab in canterlot can detect the teleportation particles . I want to analyze it.
>Anon : do what you please. It's not as if I was making all this up or anything.
>Tw : but the real problem is getting him to canterlot.
>RD : we can put him in a cage and transport him there.
>Anon: hey I'm not an animal.
>RD : but you look like a giant ape to me.
>Anon : what is it with you. why are you so mean to me.
>RD : ugh playing innocent with me.
>Anon : I was minding my own business before you came in crashing on me.
>RD : you could have I don't know move away ?
>Anon : that's your argument you are so stubborn .
>RD : pervert
>Anon : hardhead
>Twilight : Quit it both of you. geez you are acting like a school foals.
>>
>>30162403
this is taking forever. at this rate this story would end in 2018
>>
>>30163413
Don't stress too much about it man, just take a step back if you need to and plan the next part out first
>>
>>30162403
Well, RD, don't you remember when you crashed right into Twilight? Hypocrite
>>
>>30162403
Rainbow Dash could use a real ass thwacking.
>>
>>30163413
I know how frustrating it is to wait for next parts. and apologize. I do have very small window to sit down and write. this thread is dead I guess going on 3rd thread in a row was a bad idea. but I'll still continue to post this story when ever I can

>>30163757
not the same anon but don't worry I'm not stressing myself to write it. as for the plan, I still don't know how this would unfold. the only thing in my mind right now is to implement a spanking in it. in which ...

>>30164552
>>30164112
you gave me an idea how to proceed.
>>
>>30162403
>RD: he started it.
>Anon : ...
>Twilight : enough of this. we aren't gonna get anywhere with this attitude. Anon you said earlier that you have been told to span a filly.
>Anon : Spank a filly. that's what the note on the door said.
>Twilight : do you have any idea what this spank mean ?
>Anon : um... you know spanking ..
>Twilight: nope doesn't ring a bell . have you heard about this rainbow ?
>RD : nope no idea but it's probably something perverted.
>Twilight : sigh... what about you fluttershy ?
>fluttershy blushed and then shook her head.
>Anon well that yellow one surely know something about it but she is kinda embarrassed to admit it.
>Twilight : well can you tell us what it is ?
>Anon : hmm.. it's a form of physical punishment for kids.
>Twilight : corporal punishment!
>Anon : no it's not something Drastic. it's just to cause the misbehaving kids some minor pain or discomfort by giving them few smacks on their behind.
>Twilight : we don't have that sort of "physical punishment" here in Equestira .
>Rd : what about when the teacher smacks our hooves with a ruler ?
>Anon : yea exactly like that. but it's delivered to the rear.
>Twilight : why the rear ?
>Anon : well I think cause it's the meatiest part of the body and it's cushion the bones. hitting someone there wont cause permeate damage.
*beside it's more humiliating that way* -anon thoughts
>Twilight : interesting. you humans have put way too much thought into this.
>Anon : well spanking goes way back centuries ago.
>Twilight : Still not sure about this. I need to see it done can you do it anon ?
>anon : do it. as in to spank someone ?
>Twilight : yeah. I want you to Demonstrate how it's done.
>Anon : it's fine by me but i need a volunteer.
>Twilight : volunteer ?
>Anon : yea It's a 2 man's job.
>Twilight *snickered
>Anon : what's so funny.
>Twilight : oh sorry but I find your human wording funny "2 man "
>Anon : that's how we say it.
>Twilight : I kinda cute.
>>
>>30165019
>Tw : anyway a volunteer you say.
>fluttershy was blushing . her heart was racing.
>she wanted to volunteer to take the spankee role but she was struggling internally.
>Fluttershy mustered her courage and said : I'll do it
>Twilight : Rainbow Dash can you help anon with the demonstration.
>no one heard fluttershy and she didn't even crossed Twilight's mind.
>Rainbow : what , why me ?
>TW : You are the toughest pony here.
>RD : but you are an Alicorn you have I don't know the Earth pony part in you ?
>TW : while yes I do . but I want to take notes I want to see it in my own eyes first.
>RD ; well fine. hey you Perv. don't do anything stupid or i'll smack your face.
>Anon *oh great more that blue pony babbling"
>Anon : alright let's get this over with. hey blue pony.
>RD : me ?
>Anon : yes you. is there any other blue pony around ?
>RD : I have a name you know It's Rainbow Dash Remember it
>Anon * Rainbow dash , or more like Rainbow Crash.*
>anon : alright Rainbow , I need you to stand there and put your arms over that create.
>RD : put my what now ?
>Twilight : he meant your forelegs.
>RD : like this ?
>Anon : yes now spread open your err... back legs
>Twilight : hind legs.
>anon : Hind legs.
>RD : ... Sure.
>Anon : perfect. now hold still this might hurt a little.
>RD : yea as if a pathetic human like you can hurt me.
>>
>>30165133
I find it both funny and sad that Flutters knows what it is AND wants to volunteer.
>>
Bampabamp
>>
>>30165133
I can't wait to see RD break, cocky little mare
>>
Don't let the bed bumps bite
>>
Where is... anybody?
>>
File: whiteboard1019.png (51KB, 509x350px) Image search: [Google]
whiteboard1019.png
51KB, 509x350px
>>30168777
they are all hibernating in summer
>>
Nigga
>>
>>30169648
Don't press that button little filly.

Don't you dare.

This hairbrush is for you if you do.
>>
>>30170781
I am groot
>>
>>30171632
Yes
>>
>>30169648
Looks like Dizzy. Better spank her now
>>
File: Dizzy_woox.png (77KB, 387x353px) Image search: [Google]
Dizzy_woox.png
77KB, 387x353px
>>30172602
>Dizzy.
>Better spank her now
>>
This thread is usually kind of dead, but it's so fucking dead like holy shit
>>
This will be my final emergency bump
>>
If thread dies, should we wait a while? Like June 11?
>>
>>30174788
Even longer, I'd say.
End of June...give the writefags some time to rest and build up new material.
>>
>>30174788
>Just a heads up
the forum in mlpgeneral is there temporary.
I will migrate it some time later to another server.
probably to
spankforum.hostbatch.com

>Note
no point in Registering in new forum just yet. it's just a placeholder for now till I fully migrate it. If I do that correctly your log-in data would transfer there as well .
>>
File: whiteboard1339.png (49KB, 350x213px) Image search: [Google]
whiteboard1339.png
49KB, 350x213px
>>30172885
>>
Personally, I feel like the hottest spanking is when the spankee wants it and gets aroused, but still thinks it hurts a lot and cries a bunch, too.
>>
>>30176305
That paddle would really make her cum.
>>
>>30165133
Challenge accepted Rainbow. Challenge accepted.
>>
Bump general
>>
Do peeps want to get back together on the 17th of June? This thread is too dead, Memorial Day weekend is killing it methinks
>>
>>30180262
Good idea for me
>>
Bumpity Bump
>>
>>30180262
Yea I think you guys need a break. we went into 3 consecutive threads. so naturally people felt burnt out.

but since this thread still on. do you want me to fill it with filler content ?

I can continue that "anon hell story" or
I can post my previous version of Twilight in futuristic high story. I'm gonna rewrite the whole thing and change the exhausting overly realistic reasoning to things that happening to just go on with it.
I mean
a scene where a girl were forced to bent over and gets spanked in the middle of the class by mechanical hands. I mean look how ridiculous this scene looks. It doesn't need to go into some sort of the girl's psychological feeling. or how did the machine decided to do that to her in the first place. it can be summarized in 2 lines . girl did something bad that triggered the Punishment system.

I tend to overly emphasized the focus on the situation rather than the spanking itself. now that I think about it. this is why a lot of people liked it for it's Role playing potential .

so do you want me to post the unfinished version (as a filler content) ?
it's 14K characters of (pony) Twilight's first day adventure inside that (Eqg) futuristic high school.
>>
>>30182305
I know I'm down for new content, but right now I donxt know how much feedback you would get right now since the thread is so dead. Up to you, but I'm thinking wait til next thread unless you want to anyway. I'd read it at least, I know that
>>
Wel i'm gonna post it anyway.
Note : This is the older version of this story. I wrote it down a year ago. there would be many grammar and sentence syntax issues so bare with me.
--

>WiP title : unsolved future friendship problems

Twilight sparkle was visiting a local school. she was bored of her flank. the daily routine a princess wasn't for her. she missed the good old days of adventures.
but what is this ?
suddenly she felt her flank vibrating. its the booty call of duty. her cutie mark was glowing. she got extremely excited .
she excused herself and flew back to her castle. leaving spike behind at the school.
"hey twilight wait for me.."
but it was too late she already left with 1 fast swoop. spike sighed
the foals in the class looked at spike, there was no teacher. and since he came with twilight ..
Spike jumped and sat on the teacher's table and look at the class
"Did you guys know that I was once The Dragon lord of all of the dragons? It was very brief....

Twilight made it inside the castle she saw starlight glimmer walking in the hallway. without any warning or hello.
TW swiftly grabbed her and dragged her toward the map room.
Starlight "hey twig... iiiwahaaaaa."
twilight gently dropped Starlight on the floor .
"what got into you Twilight?"
Twilight with a big grin on her face turned around and presented her flank right at Starlight's face.
starlight blushed and turned her face away.
SL "its that time of the year for you. but sorry I don't do it with mares."
Twilight blushed " oh not... look!"
>>
>>30182785
SL opened her eyes and saw her cutie mark was glowing.
SL "oh ooooooh .." she kinda felt silly. but tried to defuse the awkwardness by playing along
SL "you finally got your turn for an adventure"
Twilight with glee "yes!"
SL "but where is it this time ?"
they looked at the map. twilight's cutie mark was floating in the middle of the air. not above any location.
the entire landscape in the map was dimmed. except for a strange lines highlighting a huge chunk of landscape. going through buildings and mountains.
forming a huge horse shoe shape.
Twilight "Hmm that's strange. I wonder what is the map are telling me"
SL "Your cutie mark wasn't pointing toward anywhere in Equestria."
as the both Alicorn and unicorn were pondering and studying the map. Pinkie pie appeared out of nowhere and said
"well maybe its calling you in a world outside Equestria "
then she skipped outside the room.
Twilight " pinkie you are a genius."
PP " yea I get that a lot. " she said that while at the door then she left.
SL was totally confused by what just happened. had many questions for PP. as how long was she here. how did she ..
Twilight "That's IT! Now I know where I have seen this horse shoe before. she flew around the room packing her bag.
SL was just sitting there wanted to say something but she was kinda scared oh how tenacious twilight was acting.
Twilight : i need this. and that... spike SPIKE! oh I left spike at school.
well he can take care of himself. oh yes finally I need you.
she picked Starlight and flew off without a warning.
As twilight was up in the air. starlight climbed aboard twilight's back. she was kinda scared of the heights , she asked
SL :umm tw where are we going .. ?
To Canterlot .
>>
>>30182787
Canterlot . you could have told me that. I would have packed my stuff with me.
Twilight suddenly realised how she was caught up in the situation. oh sorry SL It's been awhile since I've been called anywhere by the map
and I was totally neglecting you.
SL "don't worry much it. It would be better if you start treating my as a Pony and stop treating me like spike."
Twilight "Yea sorry about that. and I also need to apologize to spike. I kinda left him in that school."
they both giggled.
they made it to Celestia's castle. she explained the situation to Celestia.
Twilight and starlight all went down the castle where she left the portal.
the portal device was glowing but there was no tunnel inside the ring. After few tries and research. Starlight came up with a way to open it. but she needed the power of an Alicorn.
they focused their magic into starlight then she casted the spell powering it up.
Twilight "wow starlight what did you do exactly to fix it ?"
SL "well, It was just out of juice."
Twilight "ok, I think it's time for me to go."
SL "are you sure you don't want me to go there with you"
Twilight "no starlight I need to do it alone. we could attract unnecessary attention if we go together. besides. I need you to take care of spike while I'm gone"
SL "okay don't worry about it. but if you did take long I will come over and look for you."
Twilight "deal."
Twilight stepped on the platform ready to enter.
Twilight "well here goes nothing"
she jumped inside the portal.
>>
>>30182791
after screaming her lungs out while being transported.

she landed on a streets near a stallion statue.
She was in front of the same school she went back then.
but the place was clean. much cleaner than usual. the school building were taller. about 12 stories high. there wasn't many windows in the building. she can see people inside from main glass door.
but all the student were inside. no other kids were outside the building.
the entire town looked different. everything looks clean and futuristic.
the cars were floating around. she saw a spherical floating device pulling a dog with a neon color leash.

everything was unfamiliar to her. except for that school building.
"maybe one of the students are having a friendship problem."
she walked toward the entrance of the school building.
the door opened automatically.
there was a bulky man standing right at the entrance inside the school. after taking a closer look. he wasn't a man it was some sort of a machine that looked like a man. a robot
Twilight was intimidated by his posterior wanted to avoided him. but he was kinda standing in the middle of the path. she walked in passing him from the side.
The bulky security robot. suddenly moved , twilight froze in her place motionless. the robot used a scanner beam at twilight. scanning her from top to bottom.
an alarm sound came from his chest.
twilight was still nervously standing there in her place not moving a muscle.
Robot - "No student badge detected... No student badge detected"
then the robot grabbed Twilight arm and dragged her in.
"hey let go of me"
>>
>>30182797
he dragged twilight toward a wall near the entrance.
a door opened then her pushed twilight inside that room. it was pitch black she couldn't see a thing. then the room's light turned on .
she was standing at a moving platform. a computer sound talked to twilight " please place your hand on the flashing bar in front of you.
there was a safety bar that was connected to the platform she was standing on. the bar was blinking so she complied and grabbed the bar.
"now keep your hand there and stop moving while scanning is complete"
a red lights starting to move around scanning twilight as she was standing at that platform
'Well the school sure changed since the last time I came here' twilight thought to herself.
"scanning complete - subject ID not found.
Subject age - freshman student
please state your name
"umm my name is Twilight sparkle" ~what is this . some kind of interrogation ..
Beep!
"hello miss Twilight sparkle and welcome to Unicorn High."
then out of a blue. a mechanical arm holding a camera placed in front of her..
with a click and a flash they took her picture.
twilight got dazed by the sudden flash that blinded her eyes.
"this is your new school ID do you want to edit the result?"
a mechanical arm was holding a picture of her ID.
Her name was misspelled toilet sparkle and her face was blurred out.
She couldn't see that because she was still temporarily blinded. she said no oow what did you say?
"confirmed. now follow the service robot he will lead you the school instructor"

they pinned her ID on her shirt. then the little service robot grabbed her arm and dragged her in.
The robot was moving slowing with twilight leading the way
>>
>>30182802
while she was being dragged away she started to regain her eyesight.
she saw the little robot moving in front of her. she was moving in a hallway, on her left there was classes.
She took a peek at inside of the class. the student there were sitting listening to their teacher.
there was a huge screen behind the teacher instead of a chalkboard. next to the teacher there was a butt naked girl bent over a ....
"wait what!"
twilight couldn't make up what she just saw. as the robot was dragging her. she only had a glimpse of the class. she wasn't sure that she imagined that .

few moment later.
the robot reached its destination. it was the instructor office.
we have arrived at the destination. please be seated and wait for the instructor.
the robot then drove away and entered a hatch in the wall.

Twilight took a look at the office. it was a normal office there was a huge desk and 2 arm chairs in the middle of the room.
she went and sat down.. waiting ..

the office door was opened . there was a man in a suit holding a tablet device.

So you are the new student miss.. err.. he looked at the tablet he was holding.
Miss Toilet sparkle .. really
making a joke like that at your first day and at this type school ?
"umm I'm sorry this might be a .,,
he interrupted her. "keep your excuses for yourself. I'm not sure whether you are smart or stupid that you managed to fool the system.
anyway I'll let that one slide with just a warning. I need to properly register you into the school.
let's start from the top.
What's your name ?
my name is Twilight Sparkle
ok miss sparkle . it appears that you are currently not listed in any home or families in this city. is that true ?
yes . she cannot tell him that she was from another dimension or something like that..
well I guess I have to enlist you to our dorm programs. you'll share a room here with one of our students.
>>
>>30182809
few more questions later, and the registration were complete. Twilight is now an official student at this school. she was instructed to go to her class and introduce herself.

she did go to her class. and introduced herself. then sat on one of the empty disks.
the other students were unfamiliar to her. except for one of the girls that resembled Trixie. who was sitting in the back next to her.
during the lecture in the class, all the students were well behaved and following the teacher. no one were daydreaming or talking. the atmosphere seemed a bit odd.

the bell rang and it was the launch break. all her classmate left the room talking to each other. twilight felt a bit left out. she didn't know anyone at this new school
and didn't have a chance to talk to anyone. she decided to just follow them around hoping for an interaction.

Trixie was standing at the door. she was actually waiting for Twilight.
"hey new girl."
twilight stopped, and pointed at herself. "me ?"
"yes you, the Great and the Intelligent Trixie has noticed you. You seems a very smart girl so Trixie wants you to introduce you to her group at the cafeteria ."
'wah even this trixie talks to herself in 3rd person.'
'I'd be happy to
"of course you would. I mean who wouldn't want to be friends with the Smart and friendly Trixie."
twilight let out a silent sigh , "but umm where is the cafeteria again ?"
"you should read the school's manual.. the cafeteria is right over there. follow Trixie she will lead the way."
School's manual ?
oh it's just a app book with boring detailed information about schools policy and stuff.. but the maps are really helpful.
where can I find such a book ?
well you can download it in from your dorm room computer and the school's library mainframe.
apps download .. computers..mainframes.. I have no idea what she is talking about .. but I want to ask more about these but I don't want to attract more suspicion.
>>
as twilight was following Trixie down the hall heading toward the cafeteria hall. she saw something that shocked her entire foundation.
she froze in her place at the sight of one of the girls being held under the arm of these robots.
the girl was squirming and kicking. her skirt were flipped up , and her light green panties was exposed to everyone. the robot was tall enough and held her firmly in the air.
what was even more shocking to Twilight, the robot was hitting the girl's behind. he was smacking her hard. she was completely defenseless against the man handling robot.
the girl yelp after each smack, and continues to squirm and kick the air.
then Twilight noticed something odd. she was the only one standing there looking at the scene. the rest of the students were walking minding their own business.
and acting natural.
Then twilight noticed that she was losing sight of Trixie as she continued to walk and about to take a turn at the corner. so twilight walked fast to catch up and passed the girl that was being spanked in the hallway.

Twilight had so many questions in her mind right now but she decided to ask them after she settled in the cafeteria.
>>
>>30182821
The cafeteria was a huge mess hall. the tables were set in raw lines. there was a roomy space between tables. and that space was marked by red on the floor. it was rather strange design. but to twilight everything here seemed odd.

Trixie went to set at one of the tables. and they were . her Ponyville friends sitting on that table. rarity , applejack , rainbow dash , fluttershy and pinkiepie. with the addition of trixie.
Twilight sat on the table with them and introduced herself. and they had a little chit chat.

there were many questions in twilight's head.. she wasn't sure which one to pick and how to ask them
First what year is this.. what's the name of the school. why no one paying attention to that girl being spanked in the hallway.
but the question that did leave twilight's mouth was
"where is the food?"
they all looked at Twilight
Twilight "well this is a cafeteria right ?"
they all laughed at her
AJ "man you are that hungry .. that distribute bot is right over there.."
she pointed at a huge moving cupboard . the robot was following the red path in the floor moving from a table to the next.
A hatch opens in the middle with a food tray and it was distributing food to them.
Ohh..twilight said.
RD "you are really a Techno pleb Twilight"
Rar " no now , she must be from . (lowered voice) the other side."
FS "well I grow up in that side. but I haven't met you."
Trixie "that's properly because you didn't leave the house."
Aj "well then. it seems that you don't know anything about the city right err. Twilight ?"
TW "yee i'm kinda new to all of this"
Rar "you see darling .. here in the city. we have these robots to handle all our mundane jobs.. your laundry . cleaning.. cooking.. everything."
>>
>>30182827
Shit I just realised that I Deleted the next parts of this story. I wrote it down on my laptop. but then I forgot to make backup for it before I Cleaned it out.

Welp there you have it.
This is the story sittings I'm going for. I hope you enjoyed it so far. I want to rework some stuff in it. remove some of the unnecessary parts.
I can skip the whole integrating her into the school process.
Twilight and Starlight part where also unnecessary.
(not totally I did have a plan for that scene to play out later ) but still it won't do harm missing that. for the sake of making the build up shorter.

Things I want to do is focus more on creative ways to humiliate the girls with these machines. Deliberately or by mistake.

-
Hope this would fill the empty board for now.
>>
I didn't have time for a detailed read before work, Rustic, but what I've read so far seems good
>>
>>30183853
Likewise, at work now too
>>
>>30182802
>toilet sparkle

Snrk snrk, I laughed, not gonna lie
>>
>>30182865
Don't got to think to hard about some of it, just let it flow sonnnn
>>
File: 4e256d71018241e466f089859196becc.png (850KB, 1201x840px) Image search: [Google]
4e256d71018241e466f089859196becc.png
850KB, 1201x840px
>>
>>30186679
marsminer at it again!
>>
>>30186679
Flutterbutt has been a very bad girl.

Continue, disembodied hand. Continue, I say!
>>
>>30186679
look at that face! So shocked and appalled
>>
>>30182818
I find it interesting how you introduced Twilight to Trixie so early on. There's a lot of potential for shenanigans based solely on the fact that she'd be hanging out with Trixie. I also wonder if the administrators are keeping a "tally" of all the bad things Twilight has done so far, like the nametag saying "toilet sparkle" on it?

Maybe there's even an end of the week spanking for students who have accumulated offenses.
>>
Bed bump
>>
>>30185978
That's exactly what I'm gonna do. Just take things easy and don't over think stuff.

>>30189187
>admins keeping a tally on her.
That's actually a really good idea. I will explore it more in the remake.
>twilight and trixie
Yeah I also saw the wasted potential from going with these two.
Trixie defenitaly lead twilight to unwanted situations .
>>
>>
>>30190257
My man, sounds good
>>
>>30189633
Bed rump
>>
So which is better to spank or watch being spanked?
A girly princess character?
>or
A tomboy?
>>
>>30192609
>watch
Tomboy

>spank
Girly princess
>>
>>30192906
It's the opposite for me. Spanking a tough tomboy until they can't help crying and wiggling around and promising to be a good girl would be my thing.
>>
File: Scootascared.png (419KB, 3600x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Scootascared.png
419KB, 3600x3600px
During the spanking I doubt there would be much difference. They'd both cry and squirm, kick their hoovsies and beg for it to be over.

Before the spanking the princess would pout and flash the big, sad eyes...playing the 'daddy's little filly card' and trying to evoke pity. As the spanking got closer she'd just ratchet up the performance.

The tomboy would argue her case, try to talk her way out of the spanking. She'd get more desperate and frantic and cuter as the moment of her doom got closer.

Given the choice I gotta go with the tomboy.
Prepare your butt, young filly.
>>
>>30191433
>>
Paaaaage 10
>>
>>30193267
The tomboy wouldn't be too cool for cuddles afterwards, either. Snuggle wuggle the filly.
>>
Do you prefer spankee's legs restrained, or free to kick uselessly around? I prefer kicking.
>>
>>30195950
Restrained, but not with rope or anything. Too fetishy.
A parent's leg over the top of theirs will do just fine.
>>
>>30196035
That's a classic for sure
>>
What is most important part of the story to you?

>scenario that leads to the spanking.
Filly knows that she isn't allowed to get the cookie before dinner. But she tried to sneak in behind her mother's back...

>getting caught in the act.
Mother catches her daughter red handed stealing the cookie.

>pre spanking scolding.
Mother lectures her daughter, send her into the corner. Then tells her to wait in her room.

>the spanking itself.
Mother puts her daughter over knees. Spanking her with her hooves.

>the spanking escalation.
Daughter bad mouth her mother during her spanking . Which makes her mother to use brush... cane ... etc

>aftermath
Mother hugs her bawling daughter ... gives her bath... applies cream on her well spanked butt...
>>
>>30197880
for me it depends on who's writing it.
>>
>>30197880
>the spanking escalation

Only then does the filly become truly sorry. When their butt is getting burned by their hairbrush
>>
Page Nine...
>>
>>30197880
I wouldn't apply any cream. Let it burn, I say
>>
Gay
>>
>>30199970
maybe just apply capsaicin cream to really make it burn
>>
>>30201152
Fuck nigga, that's just cruel. save that for a really bad offense

Just don't let them reach back and rub, and put them in the corner while they fidget and gasp from the heat still blazing on their flanks. That's punishment enough
>>
>>30201327
Wiggle wiggle wiggle
>>
>>30193267
Scoots is best spankee.
>>
>>30182827
Public and casual nudity is a really hot thing with me, and that extends to public and casual spanking. The picture of a robot spanking a student in the middle of the hallway while everyone just walks by is so hot. It's expected and normal.
>>
If I poke it, maybe it will come back to life
>>
>>30204278
Maaaybe
>>
>>30197880
>most important part of the story to you?

>scenario that leads to the spanking.
As a writer, this is the part I like the most. Constructing a setup that explains why the spanking happens is the most fun part for me. Sometimes I feel I don't write 'spanking stories' but rather stories that include a spanking.

>pre spanking scolding.
As a clopper this is my favorite part. The terrible moments before the spanking where the unfortunate victim is desperate to get out of it somehow but doom becomes more and more inevitable by the minute. It could last hours or just a few instants...either way it's the hottest part for me.

>the spanking itself.
As a writer I never feel satisfied with my actual spank scenes. Maybe it's because I've written dozens of these and there's really not that much you can do with a spanking to make it original...maybe it's because I never had first-hand experience to draw from.

>aftermath
This is important but I try to keep it short. It's all personal preference but I try to keep the spanker sympathetic, but not apologetic. "You earned this spanking, young filly...now you have to live with it." Like this Anon >>30199970 I don't particularly like the creme idea, or anything that would mitigate the effects of what just happened.
If possible, I always try to end with a funny or feelsy line.
>>
>>30197880
I like the most the part where the spanker is positioning a struggling spankee for punishment. All of the helplessness and the fact that nothing the filly is doing can prevent their butt from being perfectly positioned over their caretaker's knee for spanking is the most bonerific part of the whole thing
>>
>>30203603
>Public casual nudity and spanking
It's the main theme of this story. I'm keeping this theme in the rewrite.
I'm also gonna use some of the elements from the RPs based on that story. I loved the stuff they came out with

>>30182865
The story that I posted was based on a story I wrote back in 2007. It was written on a paper and of course wasn't MLP related. It wouldn't see the light of the day till 2 years ago. I saw some potential to it and thought that I might wanna change few things about it. the idea of new (random)female student can be replaced with twilight. I think it fits her character. also meeting the mane 6 EG counter part made much sense for this story. Plus it would save me time to develop these characters.

here is the original restored story I wrote if anyone is interested .
https://pastebin.com/DhQY2Nk9

now spot the differences
>>
>>30206535
I'll read it later Rustic, busy workday!
>>
>>
>>30201152
Perfect for a self spanking or someone who asks for the spanking themselves. Also cornertime? Public or private?
>>
>>30208790
Public
>>
>>30201152
>capsaicin cream
Does this actually exist?

Can it be applied directly to the butthole?
>>
>>30210263
>Does this actually exist?
yes. if you applied it to your butt. it would feel like as if you were being spanked.it stings you and burn.
it does work as muscle relaxing cream. so once in a while is fine not a repeated use. it will over relax your butt muscles and might do some damage.
>>
>>30208292
>>
Let's list the unconventional ways you can punish foals.

>corner time
>write down the mistakes. And apology.
>no deserts

Those are the conventional ways. The unconventional ways

>Mouth soaping
>Capsaicin cream
>figging
>enema

Those are on top of my head.
>>
Bamp
>>
>>30212916
Figging is basically rape so why does it turn me on
>>
>>30212916
I like mouthsoaping, a pony young or old need discipline and if their mouth needs it, there is a lot of soap to help.
>>
Since the thread right now is pretty dead af do writefags say yes to making another one on June 17?
>>
>>30212916
>>no deserts

Foal: But Mooooommmm! We live in Appleoosa! We're surrounded by desert on all 4 sides!

Mom: I don't care. You didn't clean your room and then you lied about it so no going out to play in the desert for a week.

Foal: Ugh!
>>
>>30215214
I noticed that typo, too lol

No desserts would be torture for me tho
>>
>>30215100
Not a writefag, but good with me!
>>
ded thread
>>
>>30217824
Thred dead
>>
When poners are scare they instinctively assume a submissive spanking position and hope for the best.
>>
>>30217962
New headcanon
>>
>>30217962
I always get a kick out of how ponies do that! They don't even crouch down, they just stick that ass right up there lol
>>
>>30217962
That's really cute
>>
>>30217962
We still haven't had a green with Starlight getting it, have we?
>>
Uh uh uh uh oi oi oi oi
>>
>>30221532
This is a new low for this thread, holy fuck
>>
>>30221532
Ditto
>>
File: anibaruthecat.jpg (379KB, 1252x872px) Image search: [Google]
anibaruthecat.jpg
379KB, 1252x872px
>>
>>30222764
Biggest tease ever.
Tfw we have to wait till dec for the next part
>>
>>30223264
Yeah, Anibaru will likely end up abandoning this one right before it gets to good stuff. "Sterilized medical paddle" cracked me the hell up, though.
>>
File: _scootaloo_imminent+rape.png (195KB, 610x577px) Image search: [Google]
_scootaloo_imminent+rape.png
195KB, 610x577px
>>30222764
Hypodermic injection into a sore, recently spanked butt is maximum boner tier.
>>
>>30225193
Muh fetish
>>
>>30224339
>"For the treatment of hundreds of diseases and many other medical conditions"

The posters on this comic are the best.
>>
June 17?
>>
>>30217959
yes
>>
>>30228108
Yes x2
>>
Alright, I finished the last spanking part of the story, finally.

I am super sorry for the huge delay, but...something very big and personal came up.

Anyways, I'm going to post a link to the pastebin here as well as a slight reminder of what just happened, then follow up with the rest of the spanks, I hope you all enjoy!

http://mlpgeneral.com/spanking/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=194

-------------------------------------

I took a second to try and wipe my eyes as I felt my Dad cross his legs underneath me. I knew what that meant, I knew what was coming, I knew…

“AIIEE!!” I screamed as the brush spanked my thighs. I was wrong! He wasn’t spanking my sits! He was doing something so much worse! I couldn’t help it, I bucked my back hooves and thrashed and squealed and squirmed, trying to escape.

Sadly, Papa was just too strong, able to not only hold me there easily, but to punish me after he was done with my thighs by spanking the brush up and down the crease of my flank-cheeks, rendering the only non-spanked area I had null and void as I finally broke down and sobbed, crying my eyes out.

No mercy met my tears at first, though, as Dad went back and finished up by spanking the sit spots he had skipped, the hardwood brush clapping down against both of them at once, again and again as I just laid there, held in his firm grasp as he swatted me until I was a mess of tears.

At that point, I heard the clatter of the brush against my dresser, then heard his horn spark again. Looking up, I let loose a whine to end all whines.

My Papa was bringing out a belt from my closet, doubling it over to form a strap in his magical hold.
>>
>>30229119

“NO! Daddy no, please! Please not the belt! I’m sorry!” I begged, thrashing against his lap and rocking myself from side to side, only for his foreleg to clench a little bit more firmly around my barrel as he held me tight, shaking his head.

“Heart, stop your squirming. Yes, I am going to use the belt. Your actions and words have earned you these last twelve spankings you are going to receive, and I sincerely hope that they act as a sharp reminder to you about how a young colt properly conducts himself.” Daddy scolded, laying the false leather against my fur.
Even that light bit of pressure against my red bottom set off a twinge of pain as I whimpered, tears running down my cheeks from his hairbrush spanking. “Daddy…I’m so sorry..please…” I started to say, only to be met with a gentle rub to my back as he paused, then I heard him setting the belt down.

“Do you really mean that, Heart? I believe you, but I want to hear a full apology from you for what you did.” Came his stern voice from above me.

Knowing this might be my only chance to escape, I whined, then opened my mouth. “I’m sorry I was rude to Miss Linea, and called her all those nasty words. It was wrong of me to do so, and I’m going to try and make it right tomorrow by delivering those letters and apologizing verbally to both her and Principal Aquaria.” I said, carefully forming the words around my sniffles and tears as I tried to wipe my nose, only for Daddy to magically grab a tissue and take care of that for me before carefully picking me up and hugging me.

“That’s my colt. I think we can let you off the belt spankings, then, since you seem to have learned your lesson from this whole endeavor.” Daddy said, kissing my cheek as I looked up into his eyes. “And I’m proud of you, admitting you deserved that paddling like that.”

Daddy’s sentence was kind, but it twinged something in my memory…

Paddling…Paddled…PADDLE?! Oh no…
>>
“D…Daddy?” I piped up, voice quavering as I knew what I was getting myself into now. I didn’t want to do it, but if Principal Aquaria knew I had opened the letter, she’d know if I didn’t ask for those thirty paddlings she ordered for me…

“Yes, Heart?” came the response in his deep voice, and I steeled myself to say it.

“PrincipalAquariasaidIhadtoaskyoutogivemethirtymorespankswithherpaddleafterIwaspunishedtomakeupforwhatshewouldhavegivenmeinschool!” I said, speaking as fast as I could, only for Daddy to chuckle and shake his head.

“I heard about one word in five out of that, Heart…slow down a little. Now, what did Principal Aquaria say?” he asked me, raising an eyebrow.

“T…That I have to ask you…or Mommy…to give me thirty…spanks with her teacher’s paddle…since she would have.” I stammered out, covering my sore bottom with a hoof as Daddy looked down at me and nodded.

“I know she did. She wrote to your Mother and I in her letter that you had it in your saddlebags. And again, I’m proud of you for taking the adult option and telling me about it. Now…you’re supposed to ask me, remember?” He said, nodding.

“W…Will you, please, Daddy?” I asked, only for him to shake his head with mischief in his eyes.

“Will I what, son?” he asked in kind. Great, he was going to make me ask for it in full.

“Will you please spank me thirty times with Principal Aquaria’s teacher’s paddle?” I asked, whining towards the middle.

“Yes, I shall. Go and fetch it for me, and we shall get started. And Heart…after this, your bottom is safe for the night. Your mother and I have agreed, you’ve been spanked enough for one day.” Daddy said, and I nodded…good of them to notice, finally…
>>
I carefully walked across the room to my saddlebags, opening them up with a flick of my horn and reaching in to grab the paddle with my hoof, not trusting my magic one bit with that delicate wood. As I turned around, I saw my Daddy nodding, then raising an appreciative eyebrow. “That is certainly a hefty paddle, son…no wonder you’re so hesitant about this.” He commented, causing me to nod and look up at him as I walked closer.

That was when it happened. I wasn’t watching where I was going, and my hoof came down on a lego I had left out earlier after my short little playtime, the prongs pressing into the sensitive frog of my hoof. I yelped in pain, and then I felt it. It was too much…the pain in my bottom, the guilt in my heart, and now this…it hurt…it hurt so much. I couldn’t stop the magic as it seared through my body in response to the pain, shooting out of my horn and even out of my two front hooves, a wave of desert heat from inside a furnace.

Daddy immediately grabbed me after I yelped, carefully rubbing the offended hoof and nuzzling me to help me calm down. I looked up and had to suppress a giggle…somehow the blast of hot air had dried his wet fluff and poofed his mane out in all directions…his mane looked like one of those old hairdos…A Zebrafro! That was it! My Daddy had a Zebrafro from my magic! I couldn’t resist, I giggled, causing him to make a face.

My levity was short-lived, though… I looked down and gasped. There, right on the handle of Principal Aquaria’s paddle that I had been told to take extra-good care of, was a scorch mark in the exact shape of my hoofprint. I was doomed. Both tomorrow…and right then.
>>
“Well…that was something. I’m glad you can appreciate my new hairstyle you just gave me, son.” Daddy said, then gently moved my hoof and winced. “Oof, you sure did a number on this. I’ll talk to her tomorrow if you want me to, explain it was an accident.” He offered, but I shook my head…she wanted to hear it from me.

“P..Please, Daddy…can we…can we get it over with?” I asked, sniffling. My request was met with a nod as he carefully laid me back over his lap, foreleg wrapping around my barrel once more and pinning my tail.

“This is going to be hard, as per her request, understood?” Daddy asked, and I nodded. “Alright…then here we go.” He said.

I whimpered, but barely had any time to draw breath before the first spank came down across my heated cheek, leaving a square of pure fire to sear its way into my brain as my sniffles turned back into cries and yelps, my body bucking uncontrollably as my horn started to spark again.

Daddy brought the paddle down again, and again, each time angling his strikes so that they covered a new section of my poor aching bottom while still punishing already struck areas, painting a huge swathe of redness all across my poor cheeks. And now we were only three spanks in…

“AIEE!!!” I cried out as the paddle cracked down right beneath my tail, causing it to try and flag higher in reflex if it hadn’t been held there by Daddy’s foreleg. That was even worse! I couldn’t take it anymore…I had to try to escape! How could my Daddy be so…

“Owwy! Ow!” I yipped and yelped as he brought that cruel instrument down twice against my sit spots, the flexible wood long enough to snap against both of those sensitive undercurves at the same time. Unable to fight against it or even think about anything but the agony now covering my entire rear end.

I had lost count of how many it had been now, only able to hope that each spank would be the last one.
>>
“I’m Sor-OWWY!” I yelped out as Daddy returned to spanking my cheeks again, following it up with another to the left cheek and another to the right, each one aimed purely at stinging one side. This hurt so much…and there was nothing I could do about it.

I felt the paddle raise up and crack down against my thighs first, just one time, but it was enough to bring me to a state of complete and utter tear-soaked sobbing. Then Daddy got clever, and clapped the wooden instrument vertically against the crease of my flank-cheeks, punishing only that tender area with two stinging spanks as I just went limp and sobbed.

Up and down Daddy spanked me now, moving three strikes up and over my sit spots, then down the other side with another three, even giving another punishing blow to my upper thighs.

All the while I bucked and sobbed, my horn shooting off spark after spark before Daddy carefully muffled it with one of the cloths I keep in my room to stop errant sparks, while the paddle returned to crack right beneath my tail as I squirmed and writhed.

“Ten more, son. You’re almost done.” Daddy said, then began spanking in earnest, cracking the paddle down hard into each of my flank cheeks, not bother to aim anymore as he focused on just punishing my poor bottom as I squealed and sobbed.

Two final lashes met my flanks, these last two aimed squarely across my sit spots, but they only served to just elicit two more pained yelps out of me. My mind was gone, there was only the pain in my bottom and the guilt, knowing that I deserved this for what I had done.

I felt myself lifted up again and held against my Daddy’s ample chest fluff as he carefully nuzzled me, holding me in his magic so as not to brush his forelegs against my sore flanks. I was a long time in calming down, that was the worst spanking I had ever received from anypony, even worse than the bath brushing from earlier!
>>
Finally, though, I managed to get a hold of myself, looking up at my Papa with teary eyes as he nuzzled and kissed me, his face kind. “That’s my boy. I know that had to hurt, but you took it like a stallion. Even if you did thrash and wriggle all the while, I know of quite a few stallions in the royal guard who do the same when they get paddled for their misdeeds.” He said, cuddling me close as I sniffled into his chest again, burying my face into his warm chest.

Daddy just held me for a while, snuggling and hugging me as he let me sniffle out the rest of my tears, taking the paddle and magicing it back into my saddlebags. When I had finally stopped whimpering, he carefully put me back on the ground and stood up, rubbing my head with a hoof.

“Now, I am going to go talk to your mother, young colt. You should get started on those letters, you need to have them done before you go to bed tonight.” He ordered, sternness in his voice.

“Y..yes, Daddy!” I said, immediately running over to my desk, sitting with a whine and beginning to write. First the letter to Miss Linea, then the one to Principal Aquaria.

I lost track of time as I wrote, the words seeming to flow from the quill out onto the paper as I imagined myself speaking to the two ponies I had wronged. Maybe this was the secret…to write as though you were actually speaking to somepony…

Before I knew it, I was done with both of them! I was in the process of sealing them into scrolls when I heard my door open and my Dad came in again. I must have looked worried, because he smiled immediately.

“Don’t worry, son, you’re not in trouble. And I see you already wrote the letters too, well done!” he said, levitating them over and reading them, nodding. “And very well-written. I’m sure these will at least make them see that you do mean to make up for your misdeeds.”
>>
With that, he came over and kissed me on the forehead, then pointed to my desk. I looked and gasped when I saw a plate of cookies and even a bowl of ice cream! My jaw dropped open, only for him to reach over and push it back up.

“Yes, son, those are for…well, they’re for both of us. I had to smuggle them out when your Mommy wasn’t looking.” He said with a chuckle.

I turned around then, looking him in the eyes. “But…but you said I wasn’t allowed to have…” I started to say, only for him to cut me off.

“No I didn’t. I said you shouldn’t even think about ‘asking’ for dessert. I never said I wouldn’t give you any if you earned it.” He told me with a smirk. “Now, are we going to argue about this some more, or are we going to be a father and son team to pig out before your Mommy realizes the theft?” He asked me, holding up his hoof.

I immediately hoofbumped him and grabbed the plate and bowl, both of us chowing down! And it was absolutely the best dessert ever!

And then came my mother’s voice…

“NOVUS! GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!!!”
>>
Speedy Bump...Board's moving fast today
>>
>>30229181
What a hard spanking, poor Heart! His daddy, Novus, is great though. His lack of anger but stern nature when he needs to be, as well as his fun loving side, makes him a fitting parent figure to someone like Heart. They are great together.

I hope the teacher cuts Heart a break for burning the paddle, poor kid. :( If she doesn't my dick will still get big tho Great job Nomine!
>>
>>30208292
>>
>>30229181
Oh no, it looks like momma has the final word in this house!

Cute ending Nomine! You know a thread is dead when good uhh, "green" gets a lack of attention. Maybe others just need to get the memo, but I'm glad I decided to check back and lurk again!
>>
>>30229181
Are we supposed to assume novus got spanked as well, or just scolded by his wife?
>>
>>30232094

Oh, the story isn't over yet...that's just the last explicit spanking. And thank you!

>>30232180
Knowing Tempest? It's even odds for both options.
>>
>>30232490
>wife that'll spank her husband as an actual punishment
That's kinda hot.
>>
Page 10 is a scary place....
>>
>>30234689
So is page 8 neeyiguh
>>
>>30232490
>isn't over yet

My dick is so happy to hear that
>>
Bump at night
>>
Bedtime bump
>>
>>
>>
Figging and spanking a filly?
>>
>>30240240
Figging is pure rape basically, but the thought is so hot anyway I'm so fucked up

It would be hotter with a mare and stallion in a domestic relationship I think
>>
>>30115544
I'd stop the spanking personally. Sweetiebetes was just trying to be good.
>>
>>30240836
While I agree with you on it being rape or to fetishy for a foal. But the real question is, why do you have the urge to bring morals here? Especially in a thread mostly about spanking little fillies for our twisted pleasure.
>>
>>30241952
He's right, you know.
>>
>>30241952
Rectal thermometers are a good compromise for me.>>30242919
>>
>>30241952
>bring morals here?
For those of us who are masochists it's a moot point. We're not fantasizing about victimizing the little filly...we're fantasizing about BEING the little filly.
>>
>>30243626
Not for me, I wanna spank a filly
>>
>>30243626
Even if you fantasize being the little filly. Why have a moral stance?

90% of the stuff we post here and the entire /mlp threads are morally wrong.
>>
>>30245587
That's the way uh huh uh huh we liiike it
>>
>>30248432
>>
Double Ten
>>
>>30238124
I'm so glad they made a closeup of that poster. I wish I knew what the fineprint said, though. Something about giving directions on how to use a paddle effectively sounds super sexy to me
>>
>>30252227
Yeah I agree. But he would be too comitied for this joke
>>
>>
>>30222764
Oohh, now we only have to wait nine more months until the next page
>>
>>30233242
Maybe it's a two way DD scenario where they hold each other accountable.
>>
Page 10 this is ded
>>
>>30257289
alright let's not bump this thread anymore
we will meet again in July 1st
>>
Bampu
>>
>>30260439
Chuck where u been nigga
>>
I remember people posting about dragon spankings months ago and someone bringing up that fan mom of Garble.
It seems the artist is still drawing her. Still no spanking images, but there's this one.
>>
>>30261283
>those high heels

I like her. Unf
>>
>>30229181
Oh boy, an update! I gave up on this thread and saw that it was still around, abd I'm glad I checked! Thanks Nomine, you are an original gangster. Heart is adorable as fuck
>>
>>30263987
>abd

Fucking phones
>>
>>30260439
bump
>>
Anyone interested in a Flutters getting her butt whooped by bullies and saved by RD
>>
>>30265480
The real question is anyone here isn't?
>>
>>30261100
Lurking.
>>
>>30238124
Is that Fluttershy? Maybe it was taken back when she was a model working for Photo Finish.
>>
>>30265786
Shit came up that was unanticipated, sorry but I can't get my shit on here tonight.
>>
File: 1463102954121.png (236KB, 800x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1463102954121.png
236KB, 800x1117px
>>30261283
There's also this one.
>>
The swiftest of bumps
>>
Not sure why are we keeping this thread alive.
are you guys hoping that someone post something ?
if that's the case then here I go :

----------------------------------------
Involuntary Testing (remake)
Applebloom Big Mac and Granny smith were all going out to the summer carnival in ponyville. Applejack had other plans for the day. she wanted to stay in her barn to finish her project. Applejack knew that she would work a lot faster without any distractions. especially from her noisy little sister. She didn't want her babble mouth sister to know about it. so she kept it a secret. so as soon as her family left in the morning she head to the barn and continued working on it.

Later in the afternoon she was still at it. her secret project was 90% done.
AJ : "wah wee I'm almost done". -applejack was talking to herself.
AJ : "I'm pretty sure Cheerilee would be pleased with the results. Right Winona ?"
Winona " Woof Woof!"
5 days ago applejack met Cheerilee in one of the stores. She hang out with her for a bit gossiping about her brother and stuff. and while they were walking in ponyville streets. They saw a colt and a filly were standing suspiciously near one a wall. They were writing some nasty stuff on the wall. Cheerilee yelled at them.
Cheerilee : Rumble and Spark Heat! what do you think you're doing!
The two foals got startled and immediately ran off.
>>
>>30269074
Involuntary Testing (part 02)
Cheerilee : Dang it. These 2 foals will never learn.
Applejack : I get it as one of your students ?
Cheerilee : yes. these two and many other new students are really a pain to deal with. they all lack discipline. They keep getting worse every year.
Applejack : wasn't it always like that ?
Cheerilee : No. ever since our principal retired. the foals revolted. They used to fear her and her wooden paddle. but now that she is gone they have nothing to fear.
Applejack : Have you tried paddling them yourself .
Cheerilee : I did it once. but I felt really bad. it's not my cup of tea.
Applejack : But you need to show them that you are able to. and let them know that option exist.
Cheerilee : Too late for that. I already caved in. I apologized in front of the class for my behaviour and swore never to personally spank any foal.
Applejack : That's a dialma ..
This is when it hit her. Applejack got an idea that would fix cheerilee's situation.
Applejack : A punishment machine.
Cheerilee : what?
Applejack : What if I built you a contraption that would punish the foals for you.
Cheerilee : I don't know...
Applejack : You don't need to use it. the whole idea is to threaten them with it. I'll make sure to make it scary enough so no foals would dare to misbehave.
Cheerilee : But wouldn't that be asking too much of you ?
Applejack : no problem I will start building it tomorrow. It would be done after the summer sun celebration day off.
>>
>>30269078
Involuntary Testing (part 03)
--------------------------------------
Back to present Applejack was just doing the final adjustment on her discipline machine. she was leaning forward at the seat of the machine to tighten some bolt with her wrench. Winona was there keeping applejack company. she was assisting with fetching tools helping her with the contraption.
Applejack : here girl take this wrench .
Winona : woof
Applejack : good girl now fetch me the bigger one.
winona went to the tool box and fetched the bigger wrench. and handed it to applejack.
Applejack : winona now fetch me the Bristol Spline.
Winona tilted her head. she didn't understand what that was. she headed toward the toolbox. she didn't know what she was supposed to fetch. she felt a bit pressured.
Applejack : what is it girl go fetch me that bristol spline go girl.
winona saw where applejack's hoof was pointing. The only object in that direction was the starting board. winona mistakenly pushed the start button as she was grabbing it with her mouth.

Suddenly the machine went alive. Following the procedure as programed. it started it's phase 1 - Securing the subject
Mechanical arms came out of the machine and grabbed her subject. which is applejack as she was laying down on the seat.
Applejack : what the hey !
The machine grabbed her hooves and secured them. the leather seat which was shaped like a saddle moved out of its position and applejack got placed on top of it sideways. she was forced to lean on it. a strap came from the seat and wrapped itself around applejack's waist. securing her in her position. her front hooves were clamped down the seat. and her back legs also.
Applejack couldn't fight the pony handling power of the machine. she laid there with her stomach on the seat being strapped in.
everything happened so fast applejack still wondering what's going on.
why did the machine suddenly started.
>>
>>30269081
A loud Ding sound have been played.
Applejack soon recognised that sound. she is the one who made the machine after all. that Ding was the Starting sound of the punishment program.
Applejack panicked she looked around looking for the Switch board. only to find it being held by her dog's mouth. she rialised what started the machine. but now she need to stop it

Applejack (Loudly) : Winona! quick bring that here.

Winona got startled. her master don't normally raise her voice at her. unless she did a bad thing. so she dropped the switch board on the floor.

Applejack (yelling) : No! Winona Bring it here give it to me.

Winona lowered her ears and ran off. she thought she was being scolded.

AppleJack (yelling) : Winona come back this instant!

But winona just ran off she hid inside her wooden house covering her face.
Applejack : shoot. just my luck.

The machine went to phase 2 - Heating
Applejack squirmed in her place trying to get off but failed. couple of hatches opened from the machine and mechanical arms came from them. one in front of her and one behind her.
>>
>>30269095
Involuntary Testing (part 05)
Applejack gulped in anticipation of what's coming to her. she knew exactly what's coming. from behind a clamp rod came in and pulled up her tail exposing her butt. luckily no one was there to see her getting humiliated like that. then baby oil was applied to her entire back quarter. with a gloved hoof like mechanical leg rubbing it. making her butt smooth as silk. Then a rotating brisky brush gave her a thorough scrubbing. while also heating and tenderizing her butt for the next stage. the rotating brush stopped and moved away. then the machine applied a dose of hot pepper on her butt. which got driven into her skin by the rotating bristles brush. Applejack felt like her butt was on fire. her expression went from cringing to panting.
but that soon changed when a soap bar was shoved inside her mouth. giving her a good scrub all over her teeth and tongue.

Then the machine went to stage 3 - Pacifying

Now that the subject's butt already been oiled up and peppered. it's ready for the main event. a wooden paddle came out of the hatch and got in position behind her. it raised up. Applejack braced herself for impact.
Pat! Pat! Pat!
it gave her 3 strikes on her heated butt cheeks. then it paused for 5 seconds then continued again delivering another 3 Pats! on her butt.
it paused and continued again and again. all while the soap was still stuck in her mouth.
after a several cycles the paddle stopped. it retracted back in the hatch leaving applejack's pink butt to catch some air. the soap was removed from her mouth. she spat the awful suds out.
after a very short break. A beep sound was played.
Applejack : oh noo.
>>
>>30269104
Involuntary Testing (part 06)
Stage 4 - Punishment!
That was all a warm up the real hell is about to begin. Multiple hatches were opened and several mechanical arms came out each holding a different implement. before she knew it a Wooden brush started hitting her butt. Delivering a continues non-stop smacks across her buttcheeks.
which Stung her really hard. She started to feel the effect of the Oil and pepper that was applied to her earlier. they amplified the pain and stinging sensation .
It was a bit over kill. Even applejack couldn't withstand the pain. she let few whimpering gasps as she was spanked.
then the brush stopped. Soon after without a pause a leather belt start whipping applejack's poor butt. she let out a groan followed by a "hiss". the Belt left a sharp stinging sensation. which was already being amplified. Swish!
Applejack couldn't take anymore of this. it was a bit too much. she tried again to free herself. but she was securely tied in. she built it herself. she made sure that no foal can run away from the punishment. the machine was supposed to be for display only. all these punishment effect were only to let foals fear it. and if any student were to actually get in it. the teacher would supervise it. and shut it down when the foal learned his lesson. the switch board would shut this off. but it's there out of applejack's reach.

Another stinging whip from the belt hit applejack's red butt.
Swish!
Awww!
her breath is started to get heavy. she was feeling helpless.
Swish!
Ahaaaw !
A tear dropped on her cheek. she was on the verge of breaking. that's when the belt stopped.
the machine paused for the moment.
applejack was panting hard. catching up with her breath.
Then another beep sound was played.
soon after the beep the brush started spanking her butt at a faster rate.
Whap Whap whap whap!
it was going relently.
>>
File: AJ spank v2.png (986KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AJ spank v2.png
986KB, 1920x1080px
>>30269204
Involuntary Testing (part 07)

going on and on. Applejack was groaning after each smack.
the smacking speed increased with each smack. it went faster and faster. almost 3 smacks a second. applejack was out of breath she couldn't match the smacking speed.
the brush stopped. only for applejack to get hit by a rotating leather straps on wheel. the straps whipped her butt at fast rate. it started as the same speed as the brush.
at that moment applejack busted into tears.
Applejack : Please no more aww. aww aww.
pleading to a non sentient being. the machine was doing it's full cycle as programed. it doesn't take into consideration the well being of its subject. That's the supervisor's job. that pony is supposed to stop the the machine when the punishment is severe. if it wasn't stopped it would go full cycle.
Whap whap whap whap whap
the rotating straps where hitting applejack but over and over again. then the rotating wheel withdrawn a way. and the brush start spanking her.
giving her fast 10 smacks like before. then it change the implement to the belt .
getting one implement after the other.
applejack already passed her limits. the adult mare started bawling like a little filly.
her butt were glowing red. her skin started to get thick.
after what felt like forever for applejack the machine stopped spanking her.
and all the implements retracted back into their hatches.
the machine paused for a min. applejack sniffled and caught up with her breath.

BeeP!
another beep were sound. the machine went to it's next stage.

Stage 5 - Repenting

Applejack felt like she was completely lost and humiliated. she can't remember the last time she cried like that. but she was glad that it is almost over. if she played it right she would be released in no time.
>>
>>30269284
Involuntary Testing (part 08)
the machine then continued it's programing. a hose with a nozzle dropped from a hatch behind her. the machine inserted the nozzle head inside her butt hole. Applejack kinda regretting installing that in. she knew that she is getting that enema no matter what. so no point resisting. the liquid started to pour in. filling her stomach up. applejack was more concerned on what's after the enema. wondering if she could endure it.
after the enema liquid stop flowing. the nozzle was removed from her. applejack tried hard not to spill it. she knows if she did she will trigger the next stage. so she is trying hard to fight it. next the machine inserted a peeled ginger root up her butt. plugging it. at that moment the cuffs were opened. her hooves are free and she got unstrapped.
the switchboard is far away from her. she wouldn't reach it in time. the machine would catch her midway and trigger the extra punishment stage. so she complied with what's gonna happen to her and play it safe for now.
an arrow popped out of the machine. pointing toward a stool with a label on top of it that said Naughty stool. it's corner time for her. Applejack got off the spanking ledge toward the naughty stool. and sat there. she had to lean forward squatting while sitting on it cause the fig is still inside her butt. I have to endure it for 5 minutes. a mere 5 min she keeps repeating to herself. trying to distract herself from the urge to relieve herself from the enema.
>>
>>30269401
Involuntary Testing (part 09)
as she was sitting there on the naughty stool she start to analize her experience. "~well atleast I know the machine works. nopony would ever dare to take a spin. it was really a horrible experience. ah damn that bloody fig it's making my butt twitchy. I would never dare to step near this machine again. as soon as I'm off I'll disconnect the power from it but that's after I run to the bathroom. guh. it burns.My butt hurts and my butthole burns. this is an overkill. I might need to remove few things from it. the enema part to be exact. ah...! ops almost spilled. I don't want to get even more humiliated than this. at least my family are not here to see me. if I make a mistake now I will trigger the next stage. the machine would wash my private parts. then it would lay me on my back and let me wear a diaper as a humiliation. to make matter worst the machine would hook the diaper and hang me there in a wedgie. if that happen there is no way I would get down. I would be stuck like that till my family comes. I'd be a laughing stock and they will never let that one go. so I must never ever trigger that stage.
Ding! Ding! Ding!
a mechanical arm took the fig out.
Applejack : Ah finally!
5 min were passed. Applejack was finally of the hook. she is now free to go.
applejack ran really fast heading inside the house. on her way from the barn , Big mac applebloom and Granny just came home.
Applebloom : Oh hi sis ...
Applejack : I'm in a hurry talk to you later bye
applejack didn't even slow down she ran passed them heading inside the house. Big Mac did notice that his sister's butt was red. he stood there thinking... nah it's my imagination.
Applejack made it safely inside the bathroom. and she was gonna be busy for a while.
>>
>>30269411
Involuntary Testing (part 10)

Applebloom : I wonder what's up with my sister.
Granny : Meh probably she needed to use the bathroom.
Applebloom : she ran from over there. . .
~oh it's the barn. she must have finished her secret project.
Applebloom : I'll catch up with you later.
Big Mac : Don't go peaking into your sister's project now.
Applebloom : No I won't.
she trotted toward the barn.

Applebloom went inside the barn. usually applejack locks the door. but this time applejack didn't so applebloom used this opportunity to sneak in.

applebloom saw the machine that applejack was working on.
Applebloom : Hmm... I have no idea what this is. a chair. a box. a cupboard thingy. wah it doesn't make any sense at all.
she approached it looking at it. she found a box's door. she opened it and saw dials and switches.
Appleboom : hmm.. this dial is currently pointed toward moderate. the two other options on it are Light and severe. hmm.. meh I'll put it on severe.
she waited for few moments and nothing happened. "nothing happened . well on to the next one."
there is a switch that says 'experimental features' and it was sit off.
"Experimental features... I want to see everything . ON. ... Nothing happens. this is boring "
Woof woof!
"oh hi winona "
Woof
applebloom climbed on the machine snooping around.
"hey winona. do you happen to know how to turn this on ?"
Woof!
Winona picked the Switchboard from the ground and fetched it to applebloom.
"oh hello. this looks like the control switch. I wonder what would this button do"
Applebloom clicked the button. and the machine started whirring.

THE END
>>
Woke up in the morning feeling like P Diddy

Cause Rustic made a new story
>>
Page 8 surprise
>>
>>30269693
Too bad it's only rustic
>>
>>30270790
We needs a total writefag revolution

Everyone together as one, Rustic, Nomine, etc.
>>
>>30270790
>Too bad it's only rustic
Absolutely barbaric. that line punched me in the face then penetrated my virgin butt.
I get it that not everyone here like my stuff but at least pretend that you do.
>Do you guys really just wants me to stop but no one got the audacity to plainly say it.
My stuff is out of the usual content that is being posted here. the tone and the mood of my stories are way diffrent. I focus on stuff no one else pay attention to and I dismess some points that other writers focuses upon.
I know some other writers here have been doing this for years. and I only came here almost 1 year ago. I don't expect to be known or good. but then there are some new commers that did way better job than me. and got revered. (Tbh their stuff was good no denying that) but that begs the question.
Am I just a filler ?

I only strife on these little to non- existence positive feedback to get me going. every single time I want to write something I overthink it. Is it worth it ? do they really appreciate my stories. are there anyone legitimately want to read my weird stories ...
but I end up saying to myself just cause no one commented that doesn't mean they didn't like it. then I remember those 3/5 anons that comments on my stuff. that's more than enough for me.
unless those anons just trying to save my feelings and they actually didn't like it in the first place.

I know I sound like an attention whore and kinda fishing for complements. but not everyone is perfect. am I expecting too much from this thread ?
I'm not talking about this story in particular I'm talking about all my works in general.

don't worry I'm still here and gonna continue doing what I do. but just needed to vent a bit. inb4 someone start complaining and say Blog general
>>
Your stories are the most exciting part of this thread, Rustic.
>>
>>30271146

While I wholeheartedly agree with what you're saying...and believe me, Rustic, I fully understand what you are getting at...I think the anon meant it more as "Too bad it's only one author and not the entire set of writers."

I don't think he meant to specifically insult you.
>>
>>30271644
That's what I thought he meant, too.
>>
>>30271146
I personally just haven't gotten a chance to read it because it's so big and I have a lot of work. I like your stuff, man! The grammar is sometimes a hangup ngl, but the situations are hilarious and fun to read. And I don't think that one guy meant what you thought he meant, either, and even if he did don't worry my good man!
>>
>>30271644
>>30272111
I guess I was just being overly sensitive. and as I said I just wanted to vent.

-
on the other note. The Involuntary Testing story is a remake of https://pastebin.com/kTQxu6HQ that I posted few threads back.

Ever since I drew that picture in >>30269284
I wanted to write a story that goes with it. the very first story that I wrote if anyone remembers was ( Indie developers ) it was a total mess . It started with my OC dizzy in a school with Applejack and her cousin. I went on and on building up to that point.
I even went into a weird areas
Applebloom being captured by treant beast. she was being force fed apple slices and she was being whipped .. so go figure
so I had to scrap it. I just took the first part of the story and made it into a standalone story. and called it Dizzy's missing homework.

Months later I still wanted to write the story where Applejack were spanked by her own machine.
So I wrote the first version of that story. the one in pastebin.
but I didn't like the way I presented it. I fixated too much on the details and giving way too much explanations of how things are happening and why.
It was exhausting to me and significantly slowed down the pacing of the story.
That's why I dropped it.

3rd time's the charm. I got frustrated with myself for not finishing my stories. so I sat my mind into it to finish it. I sat down wrote it down from start to finish.
I already know the plot. I just had to transfer it from my brain into text.

This time I didn't sink so much into the details of how stuff is happening and why. it just happen.

Ex
Plot : Winona accidentally starts the machine by pressing the start button.
in the original I wrote down 5 lines starting with winona smelling the remote.. watching applejack then randomly decided to gnaw on it starting the machine in the process.

The new version. I tied in the fetching part with this. made winona get the switchboard by mistake and starting the machine.
>>
>>30272551
Yeah, condensing the story into more essential details is the key.
>>
Oh shit this thread still going! Bump gotta read moar later
>>
>>30272451
>grammar
It can't be helped. I self taught my self the English language. (Mostly for video games). Also it's my 3rd language. 5th if I count the regional dialects and Pidgin.

But my main issue with grammar is that I don't know what I am doing wrong.
How would I know I did something wrong if no one corrects me.

I do struggle forming up some sentences especially when it's describing something complicated like I usually do in my stories (or the previous sentence).
But that's a different matter. At this point I'm satisfied to know that you can understand what I'm writing
>>
>>
Wake up page 9
>>
Wake up to page 8
>>
pony play anon's hand
>>
File: Dizzy under the bed G.png (243KB, 1765x1242px) Image search: [Google]
Dizzy under the bed G.png
243KB, 1765x1242px
It's time.
it's based on a post in bat thread
>>
>>30278418
This post gives me more of a boner than it should
>>
>>30278418
Dizzy's butt is so in need of a whipping.
>>
>>30278418
So what's the deal with Dizzy?
I thought bat ponies were all supposed to have wings. She's got the bat ears but never has wings.
>>
>>30280282
She's always been different like that. Bat pony hybrid, which has the apparent side effect of making her obsessed with spanking.
>>
>>30269204
>oil and pepper

uuuuUUUUUUNNNNNFFFF MY DICK

UUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: Dizzy Bat Spank - bubble.jpg (504KB, 3105x2212px) Image search: [Google]
Dizzy Bat Spank - bubble.jpg
504KB, 3105x2212px
>>30280282
I searched for this in the our archives and it seems I didn't post that anywhere.
I did write a short story explaining why she looks like that
https://pastebin.com/UC3Gu3Ui

but if you want the short version
Dizzy Cream was a normal earth filly. she was magicked into a bat filly

---
but this is just a cover story. the real reason I drew her first as earth pony mare. then I changed my style to a fillies. someone commented that she looks cuter as a filly so I stuck with it.
one day I made a joke and made her a vampire pony (before I even knew that bat ponies are even a thing) this was back in 2013. but in 2016 I was browsing /mlp/ threads and I visited the bat thread. those bat designs reminded me of that image so I decided to redraw it. and I did then I posted it there. somehow she got into a spanking related >greens there.
some anons there took my earlier images I posted in derpibooru and they edited them to make her look like a bat.
So I thought to myself. someone really went to all that trouble to just posts her there. I started drawing her as a bat just for that thread.

I did create this image >image related.
based on anon's comments there. since it was spanking related I posted it here which in return we got this https://pastebin.com/KxsN7Rmy
so to avoid further confusion whether she is a earth filly or bat filly I stuck with it as bat filly from that moment on.

so there you have it. Full explanation
>>
>>30281351
I don't know if it's true or not. but I heard oiling up the butt before spanking would make it sting more.
Can anyone confirm that ?
But I do know that getting red pepper into the skin would really sting and you'd feel the heat in that area.
>>
>>30281584
It does. Wet ass = redder ass.
>>
>>30275295
>>
How long pony will realize that it's gone?
>>
board are moving fast
>page 10 again
>>
After many trials and errors, wasted hours and spanked butts. I finally managed to successfully migrate our forums to the new server.

so check it out.
https://hostbatch.com/spankforum/

The mlpgeneral.com website would expire soon so update your bookmarks.

PS: I also finally managed to update the phpbb forum. we were using an outdated version all that time cause I didn't know how to update it with our data intact.
>>
Page 10
>>
>>30283714
Ohshit gotta bump, but I'ma check it out
>>
Another Page 9 bump, because I'll be able to write again tonight (finally)
>>
>>30288704
MAH NIGGA
>>
>>30269411
You tend to blend all the fetishes into one story a lot. It can be funny but also a little bit "paint by numbers" at the same time, but regardless I still liked this one. I wonder if this whole thing was karma for an unjust punishment Appul gave little Appul at some point? Probably not with the enema, etc. of course, but I got a feeling that karma came back and whacked Appul on the buttocks.
>>
>>30290570
(well here he go again with his long replies)
>karma for an unjust punishment
Never thought about that. it would have added some interesting development to the story.
if I could go back to this one. I would definitely used that in the plot. probably AJ while she was being spanked she remembered the time she spanked applebloom. she would felt a bit guilty for going overboard and how she spanked her unjustly. also during her breaking. Actually now that I'm thinking about it this is exactly what was missing. it felt to me that her "break" was a bit weak and kinda out of the place with the way I wrote it.

>all the fetishes into one story
I'm not trying to make excuses or anything like that. just want to share my thought process.
I do struggle a lot with writing the spanking scene. the situation and foreplay that leads to the spanking is what do it for me. and when it comes to writing a story with machines. It becomes even harder for me as the story can turn up to be repetitive.
AJ got spanked ... whack~ whack~ whack~
Then the machine spanked her harder and faster ...
~whack whack whack! ..
repetitiveness aside it's also a one sided spanking. there are no spanker, only the spankee prospective.

Therefore tormenting/humiliating the spankee is all what is left. that's why in my 2 recent machine related stories I added these fetishes as extra humiliation elements.

In my next story Twilight in future high that I'm gonna write (rewrite). I'm gonna introduce some new elements to the machine spanking plot. Audience. the spankee gonna be spanked in public while the other student watched. which would make some interesting developments and makes the spanking feels more humiliating than a chore.
>>
Bedtime Spank...I mean Bump
>>
>>30291090
>audience

Muh dick
>>
Thread is still going, got some real tenacity

Gesundheit
>>
Welp, the epilogue is almost ready. There is no explicit spanking there, but there is explanation and an implied spanking for sure.

It's a little over 1500 words long rough edited, and I'll do the final edit tonight when I return home from work.

After I'm done this, though, I'm going to bow out until July's thread...I have commissions I need to write.
>>
>>30294335
>1500 words
Pethetic

no seriously I can't wait to see what gonna happen next [\spoiler]
>>
>>30294335
>1500 words

Shame upon your famiry

Jk can't wait mah nigga, you and Rust are tha real MVPs

Wonder where DC and Chuck and Pan and Bluejay and everybody else went...
>>
>>30295386
>Wonder where DC...went...

I can only answer for myself...just really busy. We're shorthanded at work and I've been doing minimum 12 hour shifts every day. I just don't have the time or energy for horse spanking right now. Maybe things will calm down by the next thread.
>>
>>30295606

Jeez, times like these I am glad I can tell my boss to piss off if she tries to make me stay late.

Best of luck, DC! Hope you enjoy the ending I have to offer, since it will explain a LOT of your questions.
>>
>>30295606
Hope your paycheck reflects the extra work m8
>>
>>30297155
>Hope you enjoy the ending I have to offer
Make sure to pastebin it or something. I'm way behind.

>>30297906
>Hope your paycheck reflects the extra work
Well, it's paying the bills.
I had a really good career as a technician in the oil industry until the barrel prices fell. Now I'm driving a truck...throwing around beer kegs in my 40's.

At least I get discounted beer.
>>
>>30115544
This whole fanbase needs a good belt whipping to calm the hasdrones down.
>>
>>30298066
Well, godspeed man. Sorry to hear that things are feeling down for you man, but you're certainly kicking more ass than most people I know ever could. Let alone people in their 40's.
>>
>Twilight Sparkle was sitting outside of the principal's office, waiting to be called in for her reward.
>She had been getting good grades all week and had been called down by Principal Celestia herself.
>She smiled to herself, waiting to be called in to receive her reward.
>Soon she was called and walked into the office.
>Twilight sat down in an empty chair as Principal Celestia reached for something behind her desk.
>She grabbed a paddle and walked over to Twilight.
"Close the door, we don't want anyone seeing or hearing what's going ok in here."
>Twilight nodded and did so.
>Afterward she walked back over to Principal Celestia. "I'm ready," she said, smiling.
>"Ok," Celestia replied p, smiling as well.
>"Bend over my desk and flip up your skirt."
>Twilight nodded and bent over the desk, pushing her skirt up and exposing her purple panties.
>She smiled as the paddle rested against her bottom.
>She felt a sharp sting and giggled as her bottom bounced from the whack of the paddle.
>She yelped playfully.
>Celestia, feeling she wanted a little roleplay in the spanking, put on a stern face and said
>"I can't believe you are getting paddled again, oh what am I going to do with you." She giggled a little of saying that.
>Twilight giggled as well, feeling another whack with the paddle and then another.
>"I'm sorry," she said, faking tears. "I'll try better next time."
>>
>>30298362
>Celestia nodded and continued to whack Twilight's bottom with paddle, turning it from purple to a slightly red color.
>After 20 whacks with the paddle.
>Celestia pulled down the girl's panties.
>"Now, for all your "terrible" grades you're going to get twenty whacks with the paddle on your bare bum."
>"Yes ma'am," Twilight giggled.
>Her bottom jiggled, bounced, and bobbled as whacks were laid down on it.
>She felt it heat up more and more as the spanking progressed.
>After 20 painful whacks with the paddle, Celestia dropped it and hugged the girl.
>She rubbed her bright red bottom and whispered into her ear, "we could do this again tomorrow if you want."
>Twilight nodded, smiling as her stinging bottom was rubbed.
>She pulled her up panties with a wince and fixed her skirt. "Thank you."
>"You're welcome dear," Celestia replied, smiling as the girl left.
--
>>
>>30295386
I just don't have any creative drive rn.
I'm doing fine in real life, though.
>>
>>30115544
This design reminds of Banned from Equestria.
>>
>>30298726

It's made by a guy called "Pokefound", who may or may not be Pokehidden in a new form. If it's not, he does a very good job of emulating the latter's style.
>>
>>30298748
Wait, that's not pokehidden?
>mind blown
>>
Bed
>>
Wake up
>>
>>30298579
Good to hear from you anyway broski
>>
My hooves quivered as I sat in the chair outside the principal’s office, saddlebag sitting beside me. Talking to Miss Linea had been both a treat and a punishment. I had given her my letter and a verbal apology in front of the whole class, and she had refused to allow me to make up any classwork, and had scolded me for my behaviors in front of the class. Though she did accept the letter, she wasn’t ready to forgive me, and she told me so. I had actually started sniffling again…I worked so hard on that letter…

That was when my Dad stepped in. In no uncertain terms, he told her that she was being needlessly cruel and very mean, that I was a student who cared about his own grades, and that scolding somepony publically was always a bad idea. Then he went on to point out that, my cursing aside, she did start the initial issue by lying to me about negative numbers, and that she could have defused everything by simply saying the rest of the class wasn’t ready for that kind of concept.

At that point, Miss Linea had grabbed a few sheets of paper off her desk and thrust them at me, telling me to have all of them done by morning tomorrow. I took them and fled, since I knew my Dad would have words for her about that reaction as well. And I…I had somepony else to see.

Thus I found myself once again on the hard wooden chairs outside Principal Aquaria’s office, my bottom cold and my saddlebag holding two very important items. I tapped my hooves, waiting for the signal to enter.

When it finally came, I carefully entered the room from yesterday, only for Principal Aquaria’s eyebrow to raise. “Heart? To what do I owe the pleasure?” she asked, smiling. “I could have sworn I suspended you until tomorrow. Are you truly such a serious student you snuck into school?” she teased. Good, she was in a good mood.
>>
I shook my head before answering. “N..No, Miss. I wanted to bring you back your paddle, and to give you a letter of apology. I’m sorry I was so nasty to Miss Linea, and I promise I’ll try to learn to control my temper better.” I said, then looked up at her.

Her gaze was odd, like she was waiting for something else. Then it dawned on me and I looked down again, shuffling my hoof as I nodded. “And I’m sorry I opened the letter you gave me early…I won’t let my curiosity get the better of me again.” I said, and then heard her tap her desk.

“Don’t make promises you won’t keep, Heart. We both know you will. But I believe you’ll at least try to rein it in.” I heard her say, then looked up to see her smiling. “Now, I’ll read that letter first. And then I want to see my paddle.”
I shook as I pulled both items out, giving her the letter as I took a seat on the cold chair, making sure to sit on my tail so I didn’t freeze. Why was it always so cold in here?!

Principal Aquaria read quickly this time, then flicked her eyes back up as I watched. There was a knot in my stomach as I held the paddle in my lap, my foreleg covering the scorched handle. A second flick up, and the knot tightened. This was the moment of truth…but I had to stay in control. I couldn’t let my emotions get the better of me.

Finally, she set down the letter, then looked over at me, beckoning for the paddle with a hoof. I gulped as I handed it over to her, wincing as she traced her hoof down the singed wood. “I see you lost control again.” She said, and I winced. I was in for it. Then she floored me.

“I knew you would, young pyromancer. You’ve still got a lot to learn before you’re ready to bond with your friend.” She said, and I looked straight up at her in surprise as she smiled at me.

“What…” I started to ask, but she cut me off.
>>
“Heart, how do you think I knew you opened the letter? How do you think that bathbrush of yours spanked you so hard? You aren’t the only elemental mage in this room, young colt.” She said, setting the paddle down. “Look at my fishbowl, Heart. The one you and every other foal has always asked about.”

I complied, then gasped! Where once had been empty water was a strange fish, with a snakelike head and a beautiful rainbow crest and front fins! Immediately, my lizard appeared above me, draping around my shoulders and hissing angrily at the snake, causing Aquaria to chuckle and say something in a sibilant, flowing language.

“This is Alana, and she is my best friend, just like your lizard is to you, young colt.” Aquaria said, speaking over my gasp of surprise at these antics. “Just like you, I have a strong connection to one of the five elements. As you can guess, mine is to Water, just as you are bound to Fire.” She said, and I wrenched my gaze away to stare at her, opening my mouth with a hundred questions.

“Yes, before you ask, she is an Undine. And she is the one who manifested in your bathroom last night to spank you for opening the letter.” Aquaria continued, smiling at me at the two elementals glared at one another. “And I think you both should go before you start fighting in here.” She said to them, waving her hoof. With a growl, my lizard vanished, and so did Alana. I took a few deep breaths to get myself under control again.

“Miss…if you knew the elementals were real, why couldn’t Miss Linea see my best friend? And why did you send me home to be spanked if you knew I was right?” I asked, and she nodded in response.
>>
“The elementals can only be seen by those with a powerful connection to that magic. I could only see your lizard…what is his name?” she suddenly asked.

“Thyrion…” I said

“Thank you. I could only see Thyrion because I am a trained Hydromancer, and thus have the ability to see all the elementals. Otherwise he would have been as invisible to me as Alana was to you last night.” She said, then looked down sternly at me.

“As for why I sent you home, Heart…it is exactly as I told you. You need to learn to control your temper. Your connection to Fire makes you very strong in certain magics, but it also makes your magic harder to control in those cases as well. Your temper, your emotions only make this worse. You have to learn how to conduct yourself properly, despite how smart you are. Yes, Miss Linea was wrong about both the negative numbers and the elementals, but your reactions to her were even more wrong.” She scolded me, causing me to wince.

“That said, I do believe you have learned your lesson.” She continued. “And while I cannot allow you to return to class today, I would like to make you an offer, young colt.”

“Yes?” I asked, curious as to what she might be offering.
>>
“I will become your teacher for the theory behind elemental magic. I cannot teach you Fire magic, for obvious reasons, but for an hour a day, I want you to come to my office for lessons on control, on theory, and on how elemental magic can be used.” She offered me.

I was stunned for a moment, then leaped from my chair, bouncing around the room in joy for a moment, squeaking the word “Yes!” over and over! Finally I would get to learn everything!

Her voice cut through my elation, though. “Sit down, Heart…we’re not done talking yet.” She ordered, with a smirk on her face. “I would like to give you your first lesson right now. Are you up to starting so soon?” she asked me.

I nodded eagerly, ready to learn!

“Good. Bend over the desk.” She ordered, and I complied without even thinking about it before realizing the position I was now in.

“Wait…what?!” I squeaked and started to kick a little, only for the paddle to tap me on the flanks and still my hooves.

“I do believe I told you that if I found the wood on my paddle even a little singed, I was going to personally use it on your flanks until they glowed so red you didn’t need a night light.” She said, then tapped me again. “Lesson number one: Control of magic during intense physical pain.”

Oh bugger…
>>
>>30301334
Danke!
>>
Page 10!
>>
>>30304942
I thought we abandoned this thread. why are we still bumping it ?

nothing against you Nomine or your recent story update.
>>
>>30305026

I'm still bumping it because some people were still reading it. I'll stop after tomorrow morning, I simply want to be sure everyone gets to see the update.
>>
>>30305026
Horry shit there's an update
>>
>>30302474
Oh that bit with the lizard and whatnot I thought was just a throwaway imaginary friend earlier, but that took me off guard. You made a really cool alternate pony universe.

Poor Heart. I'm pretty sure not even all of last night's spankings for him lit him up "so red that he didn't need a night light". He's in for the longest hardest spanking ever apparently, poor colt. muh dick

Miss Linea also needs her ass beat. Bitch.
>>
>>30307489

Well, thank you. I'm glad you liked the alternate universe.

Aquaria's exaggerating. Maybe. Possibly. Just a little. But she is gonna give him a spanking for the ages.

Miss Linea is actually an amalgamation of all the bad teachers I have ever had, and I've had some nasty ones.
>>
>>30308434
Yeah, she acted just as immature as Heart did. His dad has got his back, though, and that's cool to see. The only weird thing is how serious Mrs. Aquaria is about her paddle being damaged. I guess that's just her thing.

Heart's going to just have to take his lifetime spanking on his already sore butt anyway.
>>
Revive
>>
>>30309275

Hm, I'll have to adjust that section a bit. I thought I had made it more clear that she was far more disappointed in his lack of control than in a paddle being scorched.

But yes, Linea is a jerk, as were all those she is based on.
>>
Bumpity Bump
>>
>>30310742
You're good man, no worries. Damn legos, always getting colts' butts paddled...
>>
Page 9, still won't abandon yet
>>
This thread shall not die!
>>
>>30315755
It prolly will bud
>>
>>30315755
If you really don't want this thread to die then engage with it or contribute something.
otherwise I suggest we just let it rest and we will regroup in few weeks.

empty bumps doesn't do a thing.
>>
>>30316723
Let's let it rest and hiatus until late June/beginning July. Nomine's and Rustic's stories were great but there just isn't much feedback because a lot of people aren't here right now
>>
>>30317020
Page 9 sounds good
>>
>>30278418
Can't hide little filly.
>>
File: Capture_3.png (191KB, 1091x968px) Image search: [Google]
Capture_3.png
191KB, 1091x968px
would this ever get a sequel ?
>>
>>30319295
I just laughed so hard I spilled my sweet tea everywhere
>>
>>30319295

I'm sure I could...Whip something up. At least, I think I Cane. I'm pretty good at Belting out some Spanking good stories when the mood Strikes me.
>>
File: branches.png (55KB, 1743x1602px) Image search: [Google]
branches.png
55KB, 1743x1602px
>>30317020
I agree, let's regroup later July 8th maybe ?

>picture related
since I probably wont be able to continue that branch story (blue unicorn voted adventure.) so I decided to let you an old version of how I planned it.
>>
>>
>>30320154
So, everyone agree on July 8th? I do then again I'm not a writefag
>>
nice knowing you, thread

til next time
Thread posts: 389
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.