[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sweetie is getting fat.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: sweetiefat.png (55KB, 388x466px) Image search: [Google]
sweetiefat.png
55KB, 388x466px
Sweetie is getting fat.
>>
>>30115538
It's literally the same model that DHX used in the first episode, just with a CM plastered on her ass. Same goes for Fluttershy and all the other characters for that matter.
>>
>yfw she's gotten fatter after switching to salads from sundaes
>>
>>30115543
She's visibly bigger though.
>>
>>30115584
She's a big filly, Sponge

A BIG, BIG, filly
>>
>>30115538
More to love.
>>
>>30115549
Or she got fat and just recently started eating healthier in response.

I would say Rarity is a bad influence for taking Sweetie out for ice cream while she's on a diet, but then again she did originally order her that tiny fucking bite of ice cream, so yeah.
>>
>>30115638
Then she went back and had a whole one afterwards.
>>
File: 1397777696019.png (1MB, 807x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1397777696019.png
1MB, 807x1024px
>>
>>30115626
For you
>>
>>30115538
That's from all the cum I'm pumping into her womb.
>>
>>30115930
Would a lot of cum actually make a chick fat?
>>
>inb4 extra thicc maymay xd
>>
>>30116008
Not from her womb no.
She'd need to be hospitalized before you could see the bulge.
But from eating it... I don't know?
With a lot, like, A LOT of cum yeah, maybe.
>>
Too much salad.
>>
>>30115538
She's a marshmallow, she's supposed to have a little squish to her.
>>
File: 133432.jpg (51KB, 577x428px) Image search: [Google]
133432.jpg
51KB, 577x428px
She is not fat, she is going to lay a quirin egg
>>
>>30115538
I want her to spread out on her back and then grasp her sides and rub my face on her tummer.
>>
>>30115538

I would rape Sweetie so many times and so deep and hard that her womb would never develop properly and her little horse uterus would look like the 85th floor of Tower One on 9/11. That bitch would never be able to have kids or go to the bathroom without feeling a burning sensation.
>>
>>30116239
>without feeling a burning sensation
Anon, I might be wrong but I think childbirth hurts on it's own.
>>
>>30116299

well she won't have to worry about that once i wreck her insides and turn her cervix into an abandoned construction site.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.