[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BDSM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

Each pony is into a different BDSM kink.

Rainbow: Public/exhibitionism
Rarity: Femdom
Twilight: Vanilla/light spanking
Pinkie: Puppy play
Applejack: Rope bondage
Fluttershy: Verbal degradation, and hardcore masochism (i.e. flogging, whipping, spanking, etc.)

Thoughts? Agree? Disagree?
>>
>>30114072
>Public/exhibitionism
I wouldn't

>Rarity: Femdom
I would

>Twilight: Vanilla/light spanking
I would

>Pinkie: Puppy play
I would

>Applejack: Rope bondage
I would

>Fluttershy: Verbal degradation, and hardcore masochism (i.e. flogging, whipping, spanking, etc.)
I would
>>
>>30114072
Disagree. Ponies are for missionary sex for the sole purpose of procreation.
>>
>>30114072
kek. everyone knows that bitch is a freak
>>
>>30114072
Switch Flutters and Twilight (minus the verbal degradation) ams it's pretty good
>>
>>30114072
Reminds me of an aspiration I had at one point to do clip rewrites of each episode. The elements were all sexual in it instead and mostly match up with links OP posted, except Rarity was straight BDSM, and Applejack was basically the element of hardcore carnal fucking without pretense, and fluttershy was selfless love or something, which meant she mostly gave out wingjobs and blowjobs. And, of course, Twilight thought sex was garbage until fooling around with the other mane 5.
>>
>>30114072
Pinkie probably has the biggest spanking fetish ever. Have you SEEN how obsessed she is with butts in the actual show? Even smacking her own ass?

Kinky Pinkie.
>>
File: 1474772355603.png (701KB, 1095x1636px) Image search: [Google]
1474772355603.png
701KB, 1095x1636px
>>30114072
No, pones aren't fucking deviants like filthy human 3dpd.
>>
>>30114290
I respectfully disagree. She's a puppy at heart.
Spanking would be a close second thought.
>>
>>30114336
They are still girls. They like being dominated.
>>
>>30114376
Who says you can't spank a puppy tho
>>
>>30115436
I'm not saying you can't. I'm just saying, if she's going in order of "most favorite" to "least favorite", being a pony puppy would come just before getting spanked.

She probably tries to be naughty on purpose when she wants to be spanked, and good when she wants treats. It's a win-win for her.
>>
>>30115483
The spanking fetish is her secret that started when her parents paddled her when she was naughty. She probably even intentionally disobeyed a couple of times, with really serious stuff, just so she could get her rump walloped into next month and cry her eyes out in catharsis.
>>
>>30115932
>You drape Pinkie across your lap while she begs you not to spank her.
>She watches in horror as you bring judgement down on her, slowly making her pink booty turn red.
>She squirms and cries out "No, daddy! Please stop!"
>You order her to stay quiet and spank her again.
>She bites her lips together and whimpers as she tries her best to stay quiet while you spank her again.
>Her cries and squirms don't mask the slight smile on her face as you spank her harder each time, her booty becoming more and more tender.
>After spanking her with your left hand, you order her to turn around on your lap because you hit harder with your right hand.
>You order her to count the spanks from now on, while saying "Thank you, daddy" after each one.

Sounds like a good time to me.
>>
>>30114072
>Each pony is into a different BDSM kink.
That's not a BDSM kink.
>>
>>30116508
but it says spanking
>>
>>30116508
And it's a category on the BDSM test you can take.
https://bdsmtest.org
>>
>>30114072
On which side?
>>
>>30117016
>Spanking
>Fluttershy is also into spanking
>Each pony has a different BDSM kink
The OP is bogus.

>>30117183
>BDSM stands for Bondage, Domination, Sadism and Masochism

That test only has Vanilla as the control group, otherwise all results wind up saying that absolutely everyone is into BDSM, and that's just bad testing.
>>
>>30118615
>That test only has Vanilla as the control group.
That does sound like poor testing. Spanking is absolutely a dominance thing though.
>>
>>30114072
>Rainbow: Public/exhibitionism
This one is confusing to my penis. Maybe there I would but I can't imagine doing that here
>>
Is sporty femdom a thing you all might be into?
>>
>>30118932
Sporty femdom? I'm trying to imagine this.

>Ronbo Dosh ties you to the bed
>calls you "nerd" and bounces a volleyball off your head
>spanks you with a hockey stick

Seriously, explain it to me.
>>
>>30118982
Just femdom situations in sports
>Pinkie dominating anon in the wrestling ring
>Rarity getting touchy and grabby playing basketball
>Rainbow Dash and her Cloudsdale friends inviting anon to play rugby, only to turn it into a game of smear the queer, and anon's the queer.
>>
File: 1409269823220.png (158KB, 606x640px) Image search: [Google]
1409269823220.png
158KB, 606x640px
>>30118982
>>
>>30119072
That's the spirit!
>>
>>30118539
>Rainbow
Everything

>Rarity
Giving

>Twilight
Receiving

>Pinkie
Receiving

>Applejack
Switch

>Fluttershy
Receiving
>>
>>30119072
i want to boop grumpy donk
>>
>>30119492
If you boop her, does she grump at you in Cockney rhyming slang?
>>
>>30114072
Twilight always struck me as a pony who'd start out vanilla as fuck. Once you introduce her to even a little bit, though, she'd decide all avenues are worth "researching" - and get real kinky, real fast.

Also struck me as pretty submissive - wants a controlled environment, rules to follow, a superior to please - but that might just be my dick talking.
>>
So, is this the new /femdom/ general?
>>
>>30114072
Twilight would be an absolutely worshipful sub, but only for Celestia.

Celestia probably has subbie inclinations herself--having to make sure the magic-powered trains run on time seven days a week will do that to you--but for her faithful student, she'd switch.

Goddamnit, now I sound like a shipper. I can't assume their relationship has any dimension of sexual attraction, mutual or otherwise.

>in b4 "but the show for little girls mainly shows females onscreen, therefore it's a world where 95% of ponies born are female, so of course muh lesbian hoerses are a normal and natural part of the setting."
>>
File: Fishy pussy.png (270KB, 528x593px) Image search: [Google]
Fishy pussy.png
270KB, 528x593px
>>
File: 1486668143003.jpg (405KB, 975x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1486668143003.jpg
405KB, 975x1300px
>>30119932
I imagine her as a switch type, wanting to try a lot of things and experience them from both perspectives. But that's probably my dick talking as well.
>>
>>30114072
Interesting theory
>>
>>30119932
I think you're right
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.