[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magicless Anon #12 - Celestia was wrong again Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 18

File: 633373.png (367KB, 1280x786px) Image search: [Google]
633373.png
367KB, 1280x786px
Previous thread: >>30028488

>"It's ok if you can't do magic, Anon."
>"You are just a human after all."
>"Nobody expects anything out of you."
>"Just leave the hero work to us. We'll bring you back a souvenir."

Live:
"Obsession" by Sea Urchin http://pastebin.com/5ECNnjxF
"Magicless Anon" by HK-47 http://pastebin.com/GGMNC8h7
"Magicless Anon's Adventures" by Bits https://pastebin.com/X5YrqfvR
"Magic Battery" by TemporaryName https://pastebin.com/FyXvxfbi
"Magic Dick" by Silly Story Anon https://pastebin.com/FZ4n960B

Dead:
"Magicless Anon" by MSG http://pastebin.com/VbAKPiVJ
"ArtifactAnon" by Anonymous http://pastebin.com/RCnBBA90
"Anon's horn problem" by Anonymous http://pastebin.com/pwaq7a3L
"Anon's Bizarre Adventures" by Ritefrend http://pastebin.com/Fsm9pvU2
>>
>>30114050
>Inb4 Celestia dies.
>>
>>30114080
The movie is still a ways off, Anon.
>>
>>30114050
Not enough runes on anon face
>>
>>30114050
>Not "I'm gonna stab it" edition
>Not "Anon has a headache" edition
You suck OP
>>
>>30115435
Blame >>30113691

Also last one was supposed to be "I'm gonna stab it" edition, too late for that now.
>>
>>30115765
Maybe we'll hit thread 13 and can fix it
>>
Page 10 I think NOT
>>
>dead thread
>>
File: 1486908202449_0.png (339KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1486908202449_0.png
339KB, 670x503px
Keeping the thread alive until the writefags come
>>
>>30117770
Don't worry Anon, they were just heading out to get a pack of smokes.
>>
>>30117420
I don't know about the other ones, but HK and Urchin are high quality men. They won't abandon us.
>>
>>30114080
>inb4 it's King Anon all over again
Ar e magic missiles close enough to boomtubes?
>>
I'll go ahead and throw a bump out there for you guys. If you guys're after content, I could probably read and narrate some green from this thread.
>>
nw when are the speakers.. the writefags goin to update because we need stry foor thread to live and if i dont see update then i cant read it so the vodka iss shh so we need update.l
>>
>>30118547
Could you post something else you've done?
>>
>>30118556
This is more or less an out of the blue "fuck, I want to do something with my free-time" kind of thing, so not at present. If you want to give me an excerpt or something to read from, I may, however.
>>
File: 1478968916230.jpg (39KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
1478968916230.jpg
39KB, 500x361px
>>30118554
Wat
>>
>>30118657
I think Strelnikov is trying to speak to us from beyond the portal.
>>
File: Laughing_Whorses.jpg (63KB, 554x572px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing_Whorses.jpg
63KB, 554x572px
>>30118670
Now there's a name I've not heard in ages.
>>
This post cannon be viewed without magic.
>>
>>30117420
>9 again
>>
>>30118547
Let's hear your voice first. Is it smooth and buttery enough to properly narrate? Are you a deeply, rapsy, manly reader? Or are you some lisping autistic like everyone in every vocaroo thread?
>>
>bump
>>
Bump.

>>30119633
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Z6eTnltl8s
>>
>>30120559
Alright I accept this tribute, he shall be the one to narrate.
>>
File: 1494093187003.png (39KB, 684x423px) Image search: [Google]
1494093187003.png
39KB, 684x423px
>>30120559
>Although I may have a measly shiv, it is quite effective, when applied to the jugular
>>
File: 1471724398856.png (193KB, 1600x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1471724398856.png
193KB, 1600x1019px
Something retarded is on foot, so here is bump
>>
>>30105754
>"Are you sure about this? I mean, I'm sure I could find something for you to do around the castle."
>You shake your head in the 'no' configuration as a response.
"Sorry, Twilight. But I really need a breather after everything that went down."
>"But Anon, I--"
"You're worried about me, I know. And believe you-me, I really appreciate that you care that much. But you're already sending those guards home with me. Isn't that enough to calm your nerves?"
>"No! We should be sticking together, in case something bad happens!"
"Twilight, nothing's going to happen."
>"B-but--"
>Hand, meet muzzle.
"Twilight, relax. Nothing's going to happen. Trust me."
>You can tell she's really torn up about your departure back to Ponyville.
>But there's just nothing you can do around here. Nothing useful.
>On that happy note, there's the train whistle. Better make this quick.
>That, or she could pre-empt you with another hug.
>"J-just stay safe, o-okay?"
"I will, don't worry."
>The two of you seperate. You take the opportunity to grab your carry-on bag, step in the door, and look back at the scene.
>Twilight's really sad about this, and you can't blame her.
>The other girls are waving you off with much less sad faces.
>Dash decides to yell her parting words to you:
>"We'll be back before you know it, Anon! Just don't drink without us too much!"
"Wouldn't dream of it, Dash!"
>>
>>30121188
>The train starts moving, and you squeeze in a few more waves before the door closes properly.
>Man, are you lucky to have friends like that, or what?
>Granted, being given a guarded private car was probably overkill.
>But good luck talking Twilight out of keeping you absolutely safe.
>She's been really clingy around you since the whole Incognito shitshow happened five days ago. Again, can't blame her.
>The princesses and guards caught up in that were improving, but still out.
>You don't know where that red Aryan Sasuke came from, but he sure seemed to know what he was doing.
>The fucker looted everything out of the most guarded castle vault.
>A vault that was full of really strong magical artifacts, a lot of them evil, as well as a huge amount of royal dosh.
>Granted, they were smart and divvied their gold up between like five other vaults, so it's not like they were broke or anything.
>But the other vaults didn't have said evil artifacts in them.
>He's probably off sacrificing goats with them, or whatever edgelords do.
>You shake your head to clear the thoughts of him out of it.
>He's been the center of your thoughts ever since you'd recovered.
>The nightmares were not a nice touch, either.
>And all those thoughts revolve around your weakness.
>How you couldn't do anything to stop him.
>You know that there wasn't anything you could have done.
>He was a fucking armoured swordfighter, and was obviously /fit/ to match.
>Even without his fucking power glove of death, he would have torn you a six-pack of new assholes bare-handed.
>>
>>30121196
>You needed a lot of stiff drinks when you got home, that was for sure.
>And speaking of drinks, you open the private car at last, to find--
>Oh fuck, really Twilight?
>There was like ten guards in this car, four of them night guard.
>That you weren't surprised by.
>What did surprise you was that this was a luxury car, complete with a waiter pony ready to give you a fully catered reception, from the looks of it.
>Sighs were in high demand today, that was for sure.
>Twilight was really overbearing about seeing to your absolute safety, with a constant vigil of guards and waiters back at the castle.
>She really wanted you where she could at least feel you were safe.
>Not having to leave you room was only fun for the first hour.
>Having guards follow you around and constantly suggest returning to your room was a special kind of annoying and awkward.
>Anyway, you wave the waiter off for the moment, like you're used to doing by now, and find your fully-enclosed reclining seat.
>At least this part was totally rad.
>You pull free a book you borrowed from the castle, one on magic spells this time, and read more of it as you waited for the ride to end.
>It was a thick ol' book, that's for sure. But it's content was interesting enough to warrant putting up with it.
>...
>The announcer pipes up about Ponyville being next.
>About time. You'll never get used to the two hour ride between here and there.
>You pack your book away, stretch out a bit, and then take your carry-on.
>>
>>30121201
>You'd also be lugging your other bags, but apparently Twilight also sent along some other ponies to lug them for you.
>Whatever, not gonna complain anymore. Not like it'd help.
>The train stops and disembarks, and you're among the first to leave.
>You waste no time in beelining it for your house, the luggage ponies and two royal guard following you all the way.
>Okay, you're fine-ish with them tailing you around town, but not fucking stalking you at your house.
>You'll sort that out once you're home.
>Which you just arrive at, and waste no time in throwing the door open.
>Hoooooh boy, home sweet home!
>While the ponies drop off the luggage, you check that nothing went bad in the fridge. Luckily, nothing did.
>Now, fridges are one thing you prefer the magic equivalent of.
>Shit's 100% off-the-grid. Unless you count magic nodes as a grid.
>Which you don't.
>With that all out of the way, you turn back to your entourage.
>You're surprised to see them already clearing out of the house, to leave you in peace.
>They leave with you a little wrist-strap with an orange crystal thing in it. Apparently, it's the emergency summoning button for the guards.
>The guard captain here had it whipped up for you. Along with his sympathies.
>Whoever that captain is, he deserves two raises.
>This alarm not-watch might also have a nifty secondary use, now that you're thinking about it. Would make the next step so much easier.
>You triple-check around your place to make sure nobody's snooping around, and then descend right back down into the basement.
>>
>>30121209
>Man, it feels like forever since you've been down here.
>It's a great feeling, being back in the saddle again.
>You make your way over to the compartment hiding your trusty Lexica.
>It's funny.
>Back then, you were perusing this thing out of rabid curiosity.
>Out it comes, and open it is.
>Hell, you were curious enough to cut your hand open on it.
>Basic Constructs, Arcane Conduit.
>But that's all it really ever was, just curiosity.
>You still need that gem dust core and the stopper for it.
>But now?
>Good thing you prepped the dust ahead of time. And got the stopper carved.
>Now, you had a way of getting strong.
>There's the hollow wand and funnel. Time to start pouring.
>You were going to make very goddamn sure that there wouldn't be a repeat of the Incognito fiasco.
>All poured in, just got to compress it with a free stick.
>If anything, that glove of his proved that you could do the same kind of magic shit. Just without the overtly evil magic.
>Here comes the wood stopper. Really tight fit, as it should be.
>But one thing was for absolute sure.
>You look over your creation. Crude, but it would work. The cool spiral one you planned originally can come later.
>You're never letting your friends get hurt like that again.
>Now, where's that manalens?
>>
>>30121218
>Time to validate a theory about the alarm watch thing.
>Peering into the manalens, you see a node connection, as well as another magic connection way off in town.
>Must be either the unicorn who made this, or a twin bracelet that receives an alarm. Either way, someone's getting informed when you press the gem button.
>You're more interested in the node connection.
>The book said you had to craft this thing in the path of an existing mana connection between a node, and either a pony or a working construct.
>Since this wand was super basic, you wonder if this alarm watch would work.
>Your original plan was to skulk around town for the perfect angle to 'craft' it at, then Metal Gear your way back home.
>But if this construct worked, it would save you the hassle.
>You stand the manalens up on one end of the table, and then position the watch thing just in front of it.
>Now, 'crafting' this involved getting the wand's core totally parallel in the path of the node connection for a few minutes.
>It would slowly absorb the mana from the link, and then come to life. And get it's own link, while it was at it.
>The book didn't cover this yet, but you're guessing you'll be able to project beams of mana from the wand once you're done.
>Should negate needing to do this janky shit ever again.
>Once you've gotten the positioning absolutely perfect, you walk back to the manalens to watch the literal magic happen.
>There was definitely a slight deformation in the mana current to the alarm, but no noticeable difference immediately.
>Well, it did say to wait a few minutes, after all.
>>
>>30121224
>...
>It's been, what, seven minutes now?
>The wand still hasn't 'crafted' yet.
>The only thing keeping you rooted is that the beam deformation is slowly increasing.
>According to all the mana pathway books, Lexica's segment included, this means something's leaching the mana on the way to it.
>And if it's slowly getting more deformed, it must mean it's absorbing more.
>And so you continue waiting with bated breath.
>Just as you let out a bored sigh, you see the pathway go on the fritz for a moment, getting super deformed.
>The wand literally jumps into the air for a moment, before clattering back down.
>That's definitely new. But...
>Ho Lee Fuc, did you really do it?
>The wand's core has a nice glow through the manalens. And attached to it is a very small but still visible mana connection to the friendly neighbourhood node.
>Aww, fuck yeah boi! You did it!
>You pick your shitty little creation up, manalens in the other hand, and start experimentally waving it about.
>Nothing really happens, until you point it forward and think about shooting magic out of it.
>Nothing visible to the naked eye happens, but the manalens reports a mana current streaming out of the front.
>And as it streams out, the current connecting the wand to the node widens to replenish the mana you just used.
>>
>>30121235
>Okay, so it seems to respond to your intent to use it.
>Must be like how unicorns and shit do it.
>It was pretty obvious though, that shooting basic-ass node mana currents wasn't going to be very useful to you.
>...
>You know, in all the excitement, you'd completely forgotten to take notes for the book.
>Well, fuck. Better do that now.
>You set the wand and lens down, strap the alarm thing back to your wrist, pull free some paper and the quill, and write out your master-copy notes.
>It takes a while to get the details down, but you don't want to miss a thing.
>Then, you draw up the cliffnotes version to feed to the book.
>The book takes it happily, and gives you the thumbs-up for making progress.
>Thank God. Now, what else does it have handy?
>Checking back to the Basic Principles, you see a section on how magic spells fundamentally work.
>Well, considering all the reading on unicorn spells you did, this shouldn't be too much new material.
>...
>Oh.
>Well, you were wrong.
>You were dead fucking wrong.
>This wasn't anything like unicorn spell diagrams.
>This was something else completely.
>This section documents how basic magic arrays work, and how they're used to form mana currents into useful spells.
>>
>>30121244
>The arrays were completely different from unicorn diagrams.
>Like, English-versus-Chinese different.
>This was gonna take longer than you expected.
>You set the section off to the side for a moment, and turn back to Basic Constructs.
>Well well, you now had 'Conduit Foci' available.
>Opening that up confirmed that yes, indeed: this was the shit that actually turned the current into useful spells.
>The book also noted that you could create better wands using the basic one, without any foci, since you didn't need to do any janky positioning shit: just point and channel.
>Figured as much, but hey.
>It also really stressed the importance of just how basic this wand was: suggesting you create an improved one as soon as possible.
>Definitely on the bucket list.
>The first focus it directed you to create was for telekinesis.
>So you could TK shit around like unicorns can with it?
>Sounds like a good start to you.
>Unfortunately, the requirements for it included a specific kind of gem, etched with certain glyphs that would do super-basic mana-to-spell conversion.
>The process wasn't fun. Until you got the magic equipment made to do this automatically, you had to use some tiny chisels and more alcohol to shape them by hand. And the tolerances were really tight for handmade stuff.
>You were going to fuck this up repeatedly, if the wand carving experience was anything to go by.
>Sigh.
>Well, might as well draw up a list...
>>
>>30121250
>...
>"Dear Anonymous,
>"I write to you with some very good news: the princesses have woken up!
>"The doctor's prediction was correct, and they recovered from their dark magic-induced slumber after two weeks and two days.
>"Now, the dark magic isn't totally gone from their systems, so they're still weak from the ordeal. It should take another week and two days for them to recover back to full strength.
>"Please find a prepaid first-class ticket to Canterlot attached to this letter. Nopony has been allowed to see them yet, not even us, and I'd really like it if we could see them together, after everything they've been through.
>"Your best friend,
>"Princess Twilight Sparkle"
>Fuck me. Where does the time go?
>Hard to believe it's been two weeks since that shit went down.
>But boy, you haven't been wanting for things to do in that interim period.
>Four different wands and a staff. That's what you've created so far.
>Your skill at carving has been improving steadily, so the staff you made came out super nice. And is really beefy in terms of mana output, to boot.
>It's been paying dividends in terms of making your proper magic lab.
>Oh yeah, and the foci? There were a fuckton of them, but you've managed to crank out five so far.
>Telekinesis, Excavation, Etching, Flame, and Lightning.
>Getting the glyphs carved into the first two foci was an exercise in pain and anger that you weren't prepared for.
>Multiple times, you stabbed yourself in the hand with tiny, moonshine-coated chisels, only to have the glyph fuck up, making you start all over again.
>>
>>30121260
>It happened, no joke, about fifteen times with the TK focus.
>It was totally worth being able to TK stuff over to you, though.
>You could see why the unicorns do it. It's so goddamn useful. In your case, like an extension of your hand.
>Even the crude one you made was capable of fairly fine motor control, like a slower version of your hand.
>From the book's telling, the more fingerless races had to really work to get the visualization of that right. Thank God for opposable thumbs, then.
>Too bad you couldn't use it to create the next focus, the Etching one.
>That one you wanted immediately after, since you could use it to literally just etch whatever glyph you wanted onto whatever you needed, eliminating this bullshit chisel routine.
>It was also extremely complex compared to the TK one, with twenty-nine glyphs as opposed to the seven of the TK.
>Total failure count: forty-seven.
>Once it was finally finished however, you were able to create the rest of the three foci in your possession on the first try.
>Absolutely worth it, as far as you're concerned.
>And now, you were using your Excavator on your staff and a TK in your best current wand to carve out a downward-sloping tunnel to the Everfree.
>Your requirements for this thaumaturgy shit quickly outgrew what the humble booze cellar could really provide you.
>So you planned out a lab that was underneath the Everfree, and very close to another node.
>The wild magic of that place would totally mask your very questionable magic practices from the outside world.
>>
>>30121265
>Definitely a nice thing, considering you were almost found out twice by your cadre of guards.
>You're just happy you were using your manalens both of those times, and could see their mana connections running over to your house.
>Oh yeah, and you'd made two new tiny versions of the manalens: one a pair of spectacles, and another a monocle.
>Because lugging that big heavy piece of shit around constantly wasn't fun.
>And because why the fuck not?
>But let's swing back to the present.
>The Excavator shot a cool looking green laser that chewed up dirt and rock, making it super easy to move out of the way. Which the TK did very well.
>You had to stop often to pile it into the basement, however. And bring in some support beams to keep the tunnel from collapsing.
>At night, you snuck the huge piles of dirt out of the basement, and dumped them into the Everfree.
>You'd actually made another TK focus to speed that up today. So actually, you had six foci going for you now. God, you totally forgot about that!
>But who can blame you, when you're this close to the node of interest under the Everfree?
>Now, according to the new 'Intermediate Principles And Theory' section that opened up last week, nodes always showed up in air, never buried.
>Which meant this underground one was in some kind of pocket of air.
>So you just kept up this routine: digging away at the earth and piling it away for disposal.
>Until that letter dragon-fire'd in front of your face.
>You didn't even know Spike could change who the letters are sent to.
>>
>>30121272
>You put the letter away and kept digging, however.
>If the magic sundial you'd made over a week ago was accurate, and it was, the train to Canterlot wouldn't come back until tomorrow.
>Works for you, since you were just digging around where the node was at, carving out a kind of inverse donut shape.
>Once the supports were in, you picked away at the node's rocky dirt pillar.
>The rock splits open, revealing a geode full of gems!
>So that's what it was hiding inside of!
>And these gems were super energized, too. Makes sense, considering their proximity to the node.
>Definitely saving these for later. Hell, you'd have to see if you could use this node to energize some of your own gems.
>Energizing them with a wand took an hour or two. Setting-and-forgetting them would be so much better compared to holding a wand in place for hours.
>You cart the last load of dirt into the designated overflowing dirt pile, stow your magic shit away, and make your way up the trapdoor again.
>You've worked until night again. Well, you're already dirty, might as well make the dump trip now.
>Out come both TK foci, and the dirt pile is carefully lifted through the trapdoor and snaked through the house, with no incidents.
>Good thing your place was so close to the Everfree. It only takes ten minutes for the round trip.
>You stow your magic shit away for good in the basement, then take a good long shower to purge the filth you've built up.
>You collapse into bed. Your last thought is how the train leaves at 2 PM, before you nod off.
>>
>>30121287
>...
>You rise bright and early. Like you've been doing since you've returned.
>It still blows you away just how effective a good routine is at unfucking your bad habits, like sleeping in.
>You wouldn't call drinking hard minotaur alcohol a bad habit, but you haven't even been drinking that much, either.
>Here you thought it would have been some relaxing shit to knock back after a hard day's work. But you just haven't needed it.
>No magic today, you think. Just relaxing and packing. Train leaves at 2, right.
>Since it was fairly early, you take the opportunity to pack your bags, and then just go for a leisurely stroll through town.
>The ponies greet you, as they are wont to do.
>You haven't gone into full hermit mode, just to avoid suspicion.
>But the other girls still haven't come back from Canterlot.
>They must be absolutely swamped up there. Losing the princesses like that must have been rougher on the city than you thought.
>After dropping by the lodge your guards stay at to let them know about your travel arrangements, they let you know that they'll be riding with you. They got the same memo, it seems, but they'll be doing it plainclothes.
>That helps. Even if a few bat-ponies aren't the most common sight in public.
>After spending enough time in town, you head back and grab your things, then make your way to the train station.
>The train rolls up a minute later, and you step on.
>The guards follow along, surprisingly well disguised.
>Before long, the train starts moving in the direction of Canterlot.
>You hope things go well up there.
>>
File: 1485356108935.png (714KB, 1078x739px) Image search: [Google]
1485356108935.png
714KB, 1078x739px
>>30121298
Been slow on this end, but I got this bit out for you guys, anyway.
We're ramping up the progression on this green a fair bit, so shit will start going down soon.
Many thanks for reading along, by the way.

I'm gonna have to think up more Pastebin quips for the next few updates.
>>
>9
>>
>>30121330
Thanks for the green, my dude.
>>
File: 1495081201262.jpg (60KB, 245x282px) Image search: [Google]
1495081201262.jpg
60KB, 245x282px
>>30121330
Nice, great update as usual
>>
>>30122299
Fuckin robots man
>>
>>30121330
Thanks for the update, I love your story.
>>
>>30121330

Youre gaining an edge on urchin. And so much more productive, too. Im loving it.
>>
>>30124166
>implying
>>
>>30122885
Silly anon, don't you know? Urchin is basically a living god in here.
Much like Celestia, he can do no wrong.
>>
Thread, where are you going?
It's not your time to go just yet.
>>
>9
>>
Here's a wild and crazy idea. There are so many different anons on this thread, enough to want to keep it around. How about a couple of you guys write some stories of your own. They don't have to be epics like Obsession, but it'll definitely help the thread.
>inb4 "I suck at writing."
I think the same of my writing, but I'm still working on my project(s). And people still find it at least mildly entertaining.
>>
>>30129263
Time, motivation, inspiration/ideas.

When you have skill and experience, it's easier to find the above. When you've literally never written anything in your life, it's harder to just decide to start writing just like that when you lack them.
>>
>>30129629
I still find it unbelievable that only about three people in this entire thread have enough of the mentioned qualities to not write, say, a short story on anon finding a magic stick, or teaching Equestria how guns work, or Anon the accountant. Though I do see your point.
I can provide some ideas if needed, if you'd like that.
>>
>>30129667
I personally am short on time and motivation. Maybe after exams end. In the meantime, maybe some other anons want to try their hand?
>>
>new episode confirms Celestia cooks breakfast for Luna
>in the green Celestia cooked Luna dinner
URCHIN CAN SEE THE FUTURE
>>
>>30129629
I'd argue all you need to start is the drive to write, whatever your motivation is. Experience isn't needed at all, although it helps to have read well-written material beforehand so your first attempt isn't a complete dumpster fire. If you like writing, you'll make time.
>>
>>30129629
>Time, motivation, inspiration/ideas.
>When you have skill and experience, it's easier to find the above.
Fucking this.
>>
File: 1458513956344.png (917KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1458513956344.png
917KB, 720x1280px
>>30129629
>>30131379
If I may also pitch in my two 1/100th monetary units, even bad experience is good to have.
I've already blogged in these threads about doing awful, OC-ridden script-format shit and bad RP before I started greening the place up.
It's not just about knowing what to do, it's also about knowing what NOT to do.
And considering just where the fuck we happen to be, I'd argue that knowing what not to do is a much better jumping off point.
Just start off by not repeating the same offerings to the gods of autism you've given in the past, if any, and we'll all be more than glad to ease you all along.
That, and call you a cockgobbling fagaloon.
>>
>Samurai Jack bump
>>
>>30132423
The ride has finally ended, Anon. How do you feel?
>>
>>30132567
I don't know what to feel. I came to terms with it ending years ago.
>>
File: 1468880214863.jpg (33KB, 720x706px) Image search: [Google]
1468880214863.jpg
33KB, 720x706px
>read the start of the thaumcraft story
>Cia niggers destroying priceless artifacts for no reason whatsoever
THEY BETTER ALL DIE
>>
>>30114080
You need to die
>>
>9
>>
Whats a good starter story to get into this thread?
>>
>>30134157
Obsession is the main one, whatever HK's is called is the second main one. Everything else is either one-shots or dead.

Out of the two above, Obsession is longer right now, as well as closer to being finished, and much more serious (and edgy). HK's is much comfier; and even though we're getting some action and serious threats now, the general writing style is much more laid-back.

Both are very good in terms of quality, although Sea Urchin has more experience and most agree that his story is superior from a technical standpoint. That by no means means that HK's story is bad, however!
>>
>>30134414
I should mention that Obsession is also the original one that started the thread, and it's somewhat more in the spirit of the thread prompt.
>>
>>30134422
Cool cool, might read obession to start
>>
File: 1411763505030.jpg (250KB, 1173x1389px) Image search: [Google]
1411763505030.jpg
250KB, 1173x1389px
A bump to keep this thread alive and a sincere thank you to Sea Urchin and HK-47 for the hours of entertainment provided
>>
>>30134414
>Everything else is either one-shots or dead.
Not mine, not yet. There is more to come. I've just had a case of writer's block lately.
>>
>>30135531
I'm also going to come back and write more. No trip because I feel really bad about not having been able to write anything. Still kicking myself for starting a story with no idea how to continue it especially since I don't know how to write a sex scene
>>
File: 1491673244015.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491673244015.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>30135675
le sex
Don't force that shit if it doesn't belong, bud.
If you're set on including it, however, some pointers:
Read a fuckton of other lewd greens for some direction
Anatomical pointers at https://pastebin.com/g4VpEg4f
Nofap for at least two days before trying to write it.
>>
page 10 emergency bump
>>
What if Anon doesn't have magic, but instead gives Equestria the gift of the great Equalizer, the weapon of the new age.
What if Anon introduced Equestria to guns?
>>
>>30138072
Then it'd be like 10 million other /mlk/ jerkoff stories.
>>
>>30138136
Okay then sorry, bad idea. In truth I might have just wanted to bump the thread while still contributing something.
>>
>>30138072
>>30138136
Yeah I've had some autistic ideas myself that kind of belong in technology isn't magic.

Which bums me out because /tim/ seems to mostly be about anon trying to prove you can do cool stuff with technology, not necessarily trying to prove that he's capable of things. I'm aware of how autistic I probably sound, but I'd enjoy reading something in the spirit of Obsession where instead of going balls-deep into dark magics, anon goes balls-deep intro trying (and hopefully succeeding) to recreate human tech to show that he doesn't need magic or something.
>>
>>30121298
>The announcer on the train wakes you up. Canterlot's coming up.
>The train ride still takes longer than you'd like.
>You didn't bring anything to read, so you settled with just nodding off.
>Sure made the ride go faster, in any case.
>You stretch out in your seat, then check the ponies around you.
>Yep, guards still present and accounted for.
>Once the train stops, you sit up and collect your stuff, then make your way to the doors out of here.
>Which gets redirected by the guards, since once again, you've got a VIP exit pre-arranged for you.
>Seems like Twilight's still worried about you. She usually doesn't care what exit on the train she or you uses. Oh well.
>Your guards follow you out with their own stuff, probably their armour and all that guard stuff.
>First thing you're greeted with is some actual guards, four of them. As one unit, you all set out to the castle.
>And what do you know, meeting you just past the gate is--
>"Anon! You're here!"
>The princess of purple herself. And all the other girls.
>Twilight's the first one to launch to you in the attack hug style. The others settle with a more traditional group hug.
>Once the introductory cuddle pile is done with, you all move into the castle proper, sans the personal guards.
"So none of you girls came back in all that time? Must be pretty nuts here."
>"Oh my gosh, Anon, you've got no idea! I don't know how Celestia managed everything here for so long without going insane!"
>>
>>30138367
"Well, I'm sure she'll be thankful you handled everything while she was out of the game, eh?"
>"Well, I wouldn't say it was just me..."
"Oh I know, but we all know none of the ponies here would listen to any of you, if one of you didn't have the horn and wing package deal."
>Collective groans abounded, with Rarity deciding to pitch in:
>"Darling, I thought the nobility at court would have been a simple matter to manage, but never in my life have I seen such foalish behaviour from the nobility before!"
"I dunno, sounds about right to me."
>"Common occurrence on your home world, I take it?"
"You know it."
>Relative silence with splotches of small talk sets the tone for the walk over to the medical wing. Once in, you all head to the heavily guarded section.
"Say, girls, did you figure out how to spot any more--"
>"Changelings? Yeah, me and the court mages figured out something for that. We've already caught forty in the castle!"
"Damn, forty? Nice going, Twilight."
>"Thanks, Anon. Oh, here we are! Just remember to be quiet, all right?"
>The girls filter in one by one through the single door, but Twilight stops you before you can enter.
>"Anon, I know you want to ask as much as possible about the things that Incognito mentioned to you. I want you to leave that to me, okay?"
>Wait, where is this coming from?
"Why? What's going on, Twilight?"
>"Please, just trust me on this, okay?"
>She's really serious about this. What did she find out here?
>>
>>30138375
>Well, this is the possible pony gestapo we're talking about here. Better play along.
"Alright, won't say a thing."
>"Thanks, Anon. I'll explain later, I promise. Now let's go meet them, okay?"
>No argument there. She files into the room, with you following soon after--
>Hoooooly shit on a stick, Batman.
>Look at all the fucking tubes in their legs, man!
>And the bedsheets had fucking magic glyphs sewn into them!
>You don't recognize the glyphs. They look a lot different from the thaumic glyphs. You'll have to see about learning pony glyphs later.
>Of more interest is the ponies attached to said tubes, and lying in said sheets.
>They looked like a bucket of smashed assholes. And you mean, car crushing machine level of smashed assholes.
>They were a lot thinner than before, and looked really fucking tired.
>You're surprised their manes haven't fallen out, considering it looks like they just had magic pony chemotherapy done to them.
>The girls reactions were about the same as yours, except worse. Twilight was taking this the hardest of the bunch. Poor gal.
>Some deep throat clearing could be heard. Oh man, you didn't even notice doc Valiant was in here!
>"Good to see you all again, especially you, Anon. I only wish it were under better conditions than this."
>Guess you've gotta be the first to speak up here.
"Likewise, doc. How are they doing?"
>"They're conscious, but they've only woken up barely two days ago. It'll be a few minutes before they can really speak, and even then, they can only really give short answers."
>>
>>30138385
"So, keep the question list short and sweet, right?"
>"Exactly. Now, I've got to leave to get their tonics, so I'll be back in a few minutes. I'll leave you with them until then, all right?"
>At least the girls could nod their answer out. The good doctor excused himself out the side door, leaving only you, the girls, and the princesses.
>Twilight went right over to Celestia's side, followed by the other girls. Judging by the sounds, it was a pretty tearful reunion.
>Not that you'd know, since your destination was a very different princess.
>As weak as she might look, she still looked very glad to see you.
>And boy, were you glad to see her, too.
>Heh, you know, you actually don't really know what to say right now.
>So you don't. Somehow, it just didn't feel appropriate.
>You move to the right of her bed instead.
>A few moments pass before you try to break the silence, but the attempt is stopped when you feel something press against your hand, instead.
>It's her hoof.
>...
>Welp.
>You really should have seen this one coming, to be honest.
>W-well, better just back out of this situatiOH SHIT NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
>STOP HOLDING ROYAL HOOVES THIS MOMent...
>Huh.
>That's actually kinda nice.
>...
>Actually, belay that order.
>Keep holding royal hooves.
>Once your spaghetti is secure within your pockets, you notice the look on her face.
>Okay, she's a lot happier than before, that's for sure.
>And that shit's contagious.
>>
>>30138389
>You know it was only a few minutes the good doctor was gone, but you can't help but feel it was a lot longer when he does return.
>His first destination is Celestia, followed by Luna.
>The doc's feeding her some kind of lightly glowing amber liquid.
>You know what, you don't even wanna know.
>A sentiment only strengthened by Luna's disgusted face when she forces it down.
>"I know, Anon. It looks awful, and tastes awful to boot. But they'll feel much better in a moment, believe me. And they'll be good enough to talk a little."
>Thanks, doc
>Think I'll pass on the daily dose myself though
>Once the doctor leaves, you see a certain yellow mare take his place at the other side of the bed.
>Wait, are the others still...?
>Oh yeah, they're still around Sunny D there.
>Though AJ does break off and join you here, as well. And she's talking quietly:
>"Real sorry we didn't get to you sooner, princess Luna. But trying to keep Twi and Celestia from bawling at each other is harder than 'ya think."
>You saw that eyeroll, moon hoers. Looks like it was a good-natured one, though.
>Holy fuck, what did the doctor feed her? She's looking a lot better already!
>Good enough to apparently take a moment to stretch right out.
>That's more cracking sounds than you think you've heard in any stretch ever.
>There was an attempt at a happy sigh from her, as well. Obviously pained, but hey, A for effort.
>The other girls have since filtered over to Luna's bed. Well, save for Twilight, who is still glued to Celestia.
>You'll let them have their reunion.
>>
>>30138399
>The girls start consoling Luna, and she's actually able to reply to them.
>Her voice is super raspy though, and obviously very pained, so it's limited to a few words of reply.
>You and Fluttershy had the same idea of getting water for her, to help ease the talking.
>They talked, they joked, and they gave their get-well-soon's, like you thought.
>But the whole time, even after you came back from the water trip, Luna's hoof stayed planted firmly in your hand.
>A fact that hadn't escaped Rarity's attention, if the look she gave you was any indication. You knew that scheming look of hers.
>Well, if she wasn't fazed by your return look, she sure was by Luna's. Heh.
>The doctor returned fairly soon to usher everyone out of the room, so the royals could get some peace.
>You'd have left as well, if Luna's grip on your hand wasn't still there.
>You still have no idea how they grab shit with those, man.
>After she pulled the doctor over and whispered something into his ear, he reluctantly nodded, and slid the privacy curtains into place.
>Uhh, what's the deal with thiOH GOD WHAT THE FUCK
>These princesses must have been stronger than you thought, since she just straight-up pulled you onto the bed with her.
>The bear hug makes a triumphant return.
>You don't really know what you're feeling right now. But you'll say this much: this turn of events is many things, but unpleasant it is not.
>Mentally proclaiming 'fuck it', you decide to lightly return the hug.
>You swear, you heard her squee a bit.
>...
>>
>>30138406
>Ah, hello again, ambassador suite bed.
>Didn't think I'd meet you again so soon.
>Yeah, you're thankful you packed clothes just in case, because you ended up staying three days longer than you'd expected to.
>For an unexpected stay, however, it's been quite a nice one.
>With some... probably expected results, honestly.
>You've been visiting the princesses twice a day: once with the other girls, and the other more on the down-low, for one specific princess.
>This second visit was about as hug-heavy and cutesy as one would expect.
>The second day also involved one of your world-famous ear scratches.
>You swear, you heard her purring when you did that.
>It's kind of a given at this point that the second visit is a kind of unspoken date with her.
>Magicless alien monkey man, courting local moon god horse?
>Pretty sure the nobility's gonna have a collective fit of aneurysms and strokes when they catch wind of it.
>Too bad this place didn't have video cameras, otherwise you'd bring one for that.
>Maybe not so much for the other girls, since you're pretty sure Rarity clued them onto your ongoing shenanigans.
>Hard to mistake the eyebrow wiggling from them.
>Well, all but Twilight. She seemed a bit more... reserved than the others.
>Pretty sure you're missing something with that.
>...
>Well, not like you're gonna figure it out right now.
>You've got another visit with the girls to get to.
>Which you do, and then proceed to move into the medical room as a unit again.
>>
>>30138411
>The two of them have really improved over the last few days.
>They're still hooked up to machines and drip bags and stuff, but they're up and moving again now, and capable of speaking properly again.
>Though their magic is still pretty weak. No celestial body moving for them.
>After the first visit, you and the others agreed on no questions until they were well enough to give long answers.
>Looks like today might just be that day.
>You see the two princesses sitting at a small table that was brought in, playing some kind of board game with each other.
>They turn to all of you when they hear your entrance. While both of them light up, Luna has to work to restrain her glee when she sees you.
>These visits usually last ten or so minutes. Today was no different, with one notable exception at the end, courtesy of Twilight:
>"I'm glad you're both doing so well now. But, me and Anon need to... ask the two of you a few questions. About, well, that day."
>The girls must have talked this out beforehand, since they all took their leave, leaving the four of you alone. Celestia, once again, is the first to speak up:
>"The attack on the vault, yes. How much do you know, Twilight?"
>"Well, Anon was the first to wake up after you were attacked, so he told us everything that happened."
>Luna decides to interject:
>"After he woke up? You mean to say that you did not flee?"
"No, not really. I mean, how could I?"
>"B-but you woke up! So how did you pass out in the first place?"
>Ah, shit. You know where this is going.
>>
>>30138418
>Lucky for you, Twilight saves the day:
>"Anon stayed behind, yes. I don't think anypony in his position could have ran, seeing what that... other human just did to his friends. Though I think he'd be better at explaining what happened than I would, princess."
>Okay, wasn't expecting a partial save there, purple.
>Well whatever, Luna wasn't visibly agitated anymore. You'll live. Hopefully.
>You tell them about how you passed out, then how he woke you up, talked major shit to you, and then how he beat your ass into the ground.
>Funny how a few weeks make retelling it a lot easier.
>Both of the royals are pretty peturbed by your words, however.
>Luna's question is still about you, however:
>"But how did Anonymous stand against his magic? There are few things in this world that can resist magic like that, none of which are natural!"
>"Well, Luna, you're half right."
>"W-what?"
>Time for your own interjection:
"Well, you see, there's a certain metal on my planet that's really common. Common enough to be in the blood of most every animal there."
>The two of them make the connection immediately. Luna seems surprised, while--
>Whoa whoa holy fuck there Celestia, what's with the fucking glare?
>She's looking at you like you're on trial for shooting a puppy!
>"Do you speak truly, Anonymous?"
>Phew, good save there, Luna.
"Y-yeah."
>"You... you mean to say the metal is iron, yes?"
>Right, forgot there was more than one antimagic metal.
"Pretty much."
>>
>>30138424
>Wonder crosses her features. Celestia's still glaring.
>"An entire planet of naturally born ironbloods. To think such things could exist..."
>Oh shit, she's really pressing for details here. She's right up in your face.
>"You must tell us more! How common is iron on your home?"
"Uh, well, we use it for basically everything at home. You know, tools, weapons, everything. Hell, our planet's core is made of it."
>"The very heart of your world is iron?! Then you truly do hail from a world free from magic!"
>This is exciting her more than you thought it would. A throat clearing from Celestia broke the both of you from the convo. And it wasn't a nice clearing.
>"Twilight?"
>"Y-yes, Celestia?"
>"I need you to assist doctor Valiant in getting the metal filter operational."
>Wait, metal filter? What's--
>Oh, holy fuck lady! What's wrong with--
>"No."
>You and Celestia are both surprised by Twilight's reply.
>"Twilight, this is a very dangerous situation."
>"You're not removing the iron from his blood, Celestia."
>"And why, exactly, should I not?"
>"Because you'll kill him if you do!"
>Well, this shit just got dark, fast. Oh, and Luna's hugging you again.
>"Reversing an infusion of iron is well within our power to do, Twilight."
>"Not for Anon, it isn't! He needs it to survive!"
>"And why, precisely, is that the case?"
>"His species uses it to help form new blood cells! If you get rid of it, you'll destabilize his blood cells, and he'll die from anemia!"
>>
>>30138434
>You're still flabbergasted at the turn of events just now.
>One moment, you're asking questions; and the next, Celestia's trying to rip the antimagic right out of you?
>Her tone throughout that whole part on your blood was like that of a judge about to dole out a fucking life sentence to a killer!
>Shit just got fucked, real fast.
>She's suggesting replacing the metal with something else, when Luna intervenes.
>"Sister! What is the meaning of this madness?!"
>A... very loud intervention, at that.
>"Madness? Luna, he is a danger to--"
>"Danger? What danger could he possibly pose? He has been in Equestria for over two years, and nothing has happened!"
>"You know as much as I do about the damage that ironbloods can cause!"
>"Yes, the ones created through infusion! But if what Twilight and Anonymous say is true, then his case is little more than happenstance of birth!"
>"But we can just replace the metal with another--"
>"You are NOT altering Anonymous's flesh and blood, and that is final!"
>You could tell Celestia wanted to argue this further, but she was pretty clearly 1v2 here. She seems to relent, but you could already tell this would be a recurring problem.
>What in the fuck, man?
>You may not have seen her that much before, but she was always a really nice pony. Hell, if half the shit Twilight said was true, then super nice, even!
>But the second she learns about this, it's like she's a totally different pony!
>...
>Seems there's an awkward silence building here.
>Fuck, need a way to break the new ice here...
>>
>>30138444
>...
>Yeah, the chances of that happening are dropping by the minute.
>The two sisters are currently in a staring contest, one of which is assuming the protective hug stance with you.
>Twilight is just at a loss for words right now. Hell, after seeing a mood shift from her mentor like that, you'd be at a loss, too.
>KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
>Thank God for the interruption. Twilight excuses herself and goes for the door.
>"Applejack? What are--"
>"Twilight, did you see Fluttershy again after we left here?"
>"Huh? No, we haven't. What's going on?"
>"We can't find her, Twilight! She's gone missing!"
>I'm sorry, what?
>"Missing? What do you mean, 'missing'?"
>"Exactly that! She needed to use the little filly's room, but she took way too long! When we went in to find her, she was gone!"
>You thought it was God providing the interruption, but it was I, Murphy!
>"Oh, no! I'll be right there!"
>She turns back to you and the others.
>"I'm sorry, but I've got to go help find Fluttershy!"
"Hold the door, I'm coming with."
>"No, Anon! You could--"
"See right through changeling disguises without spells, remember? And a whole bunch of other magic disguises, too!"
>Antimagic sight aside, you're not letting a friend get hurt or worse. Never again.
>Suddenly, you feel a nuzzle against your back by a certain moon princess, followed by a whisper:
>"Go help Twilight. And stay safe, okay?"
>You look back and give her a small smile as response.
>Jumping to your feet, you run out in formation with Twilight and AJ.
>>
>>30138449
>...
>Lord Matthias was right. Their new detection spell was very easy to thwart!
>You never expected him to personally teach you pony magic like that, but with his tutelage, you were now the proud equal of a pony battlemage.
>And that meant access to invisibility magic, as per your request.
>With the addition of sound muffling spells, you were now sprinting down the hallways of the castle, with your prize laid across your back.
>None other than the Element of Kindness herself, one Fluttershy.
>You don't know why he chose her, and not the Element of Magic, but Lord Matthias has never led you astray before.
>So you will not question his orders.
>The invisibility magic was wearing down your mana reserves, but you were close to the rendezvous point now, anyway--
>THE HUMAN!
>Quick as a flash, you buzz your wings and fly upwards as fast as you can. Once nestled in the rafters, you drop your invisibility and look down at him.
>Lord Matthias warned you about another human here, one Anonymous.
>Unlike your Lord, this human has chosen to side with the ponies!
>Even rejecting and insulting your Lord to his face!
>If you didn't need to carry this damnable pony back to your Lord, he would be dead right now!
>But it looks like the Elements of Magic and Honesty accompanied him.
>Fortunately, they don't appear to have seen you.
>They must be searching for their precious friend.
>Too bad they won't find her.
>Once they've passed, you recast the invisibility and descend back into the hall, breaking into a dead sprint once you touch the ground.
>>
>>30138453
>Incognit-- Lord Matthias told you about how his people were naturally born as ironbloods. How it was a common material on his home world.
>He could see through almost any magic disguise because of this.
>Unfortunately, so could that Anonymous!
>You'll brood on this later. You're at the rendezvous point, an abandoned guard tower that the gryphons had tunneled under beforehoof--
>There's a pony in the tower. He's standing atop the crate covering the tunnel.
>Oh, horseapples. You don't have time for this!
>You set your prize behind a crate, drop your spells, and assume a disguise as an attractive earth pony mare.
>Given that this interloper is a stallion, drawing him away should not prove to be too... diffi... cult.
>...
>What...
>What were you looking at right now?
>This pony was reading some kind of magazine, hugging an inflatable doll of Celestia close, and was p-pleasuring himself?!
>How did you not notice this before?!
>"O-oh, h-hey there! A-are you here for my posting?"
>So many warnings were going off right now. None of them danger, but all of them unpleasant.
>Badly washed tail, unbrushed teeth, awkward speech patterns, and... was he still pleasuring himself?!
>What is going on here?!
>Oh, wait, he was talking to you!
>Just play along, filly!
"Y... Yes, yes I am!"
>The huge smile he gave. It sent a shiver down your spine.
>>
>>30138468
>"S-so you're here to help me find my one true love? My coltfriend-free mare?"
>...
>What.
"Wha--"
>"Who must be a unicorn, between the ages of eighteen and twenty-five, have a white coat, and have an earth toned mane?"
>You...
>What is--
>"Also, she can't have any prior coltfriends beforehoof, must be a virgin, must enjoy TRPG games, and has to not be jealous around my collection of Naughty Pony Fully Articulate Pleasure Figurines™ and my stockpile of Playcolt® Executive Edition magazines!"
>...
>You don't have the proper words to describe this.
>Hay, you don't have the proper mental concepts to describe this!
>What on Equus did you just walk into?
>Is... is this some kind of trap?
>No. No, the Equestrians weren't smart enough for this.
>Nopony could act this tone-deaf and awkward if they set out to try.
>Which means that this pony is completely serious.
>"But you're not a unicorn. Ugh, another stupid mud pony!"
>Yeah, no. You're not playing ball anymore.
>The door is locked, soundproofing is cast, and your disguise drops.
>That shriek of his was entirely too effeminate for a stallion.
>It was still worth it, though.
>Wait, why isn't he cowering in fear--
>"Holy horseapples, they ARE even uglier than those stupid ziggers!"
>...
>And here you thought your opinion on ponykind couldn't sink any lower.
>You pre-empt whatever this filthy degenerate had to say with a buck to the head. He's out cold.
>...
>You knew this was an awful idea.
>But you had enough strength to carry two ponies.
>>
>>30138478
>Any concerns about time were swept away by how outspoken this pony is. He probably tells everypony and their daughters where he goes to relieve himself.
>They probably agreed to never enter this tower after he did.
>It would explain why it was abandoned.
>You've never used the term 'degenerate' beforehoof. You'd always felt it was too strong. Not this time.
>Before you move his items to make way for the door, you sift through them for anything useful.
>With magic, of course. You're not touching any of these items.
>Pulling free some identification, you see... Precise Measure, a... A scientist? Archaeology? This pony is accredited?!
>Who in their right mind would accredit this bucking freak?!
>The ID goes on to state his mental disabilities. Severely autistic. He seems to have scrawled his grades in crayon on the back. Nothing below 94%.
>He seems to have an official legal immunity to obscenity charges. His parents must be rich, if they were able to pass THAT through the pony courts.
>In fact, you wonder if half the disgusting things he mentioned having were paid for by said parents.
>Still, he appeared to have a talent for science.
>Perhaps after he was broken by your Lord, he could provide useful information.
>...
>Yes, that justification will do just fine.
>You float his body, and place the Element of Kindness back onto your back.
>The crate is lifted, revealing a trapdoor.
>An unlit, small, and ominous passageway was behind it.
>Well, perhaps ominous to ponies.
>Not to changelings.
>>
>>30138484
>As you traversed the tunnel, you couldn't help but ponder what would happen to the pony floating behind you.
>What would Inco-- Lord Matthias do to him?
>What would he allow you to do to him?
>Many thoughts of torture were mulled over, before you saw the light at the end.
>As expected, waiting for you was a gryphon chariot.
>And Azusa. Lord Matthias's supposed best agent.
>He was cowardly, not to the extent of Hollowfang, but noticeable enough.
>But unlike Hollowfang, Azusa was actually useful. He was a very good strategist, and was the one who came up with this plan for Lord Matthias.
>It's a shame that strategy were all he was good at. Who knows how many gryphons would love to be your Lord's right hand? Directly executing his will?
>"Ah, Athalia. It seems like you've succeded! But... who is that other pony?"
>Another trait of his, besides his high, squawky voice. His inflexibility.
"A scientist that was blocking the escape hatch. Don't ask me to recount what he was doing here."
>"A scientist? Somepony useful for Lord Matthias, then?"
"Possibly. He should be... very easy for him to break."
>His aversion to torture, you also couldn't understand.
>"Y-yes, yes, very well then. If you're wrong, our master will know first and foremost that it was your decision to bring him, understand?!"
"Completely. Now, let's leave before the ponies grow wise to the tunnel."
>So easy to push his buttons, to make him acquiesce.
>Perhaps that's why Lord Matthias keeps him around.
>In any case, everyone boards the chariot, and it takes off shortly thereafter.
>>
File: 1492619063030-4.jpg (103KB, 992x618px) Image search: [Google]
1492619063030-4.jpg
103KB, 992x618px
>>30138493
I don't quite know how this one ballooned to seventeen posts, either.
But I doubt there'll be complaints about it. Unless of course it's shit.
Don't think it's my best work, but hey, better luck next time, eh?

I don't know where you're going next, but Pastebin probably awaits.
captcha: virgen banese
>>
No Urchin today my green is gone away
The thread stands forlorn a symbol of the dawn
No Urchin today it's such a common sight
But anons passing by don't know the reason why
>>
>>30138536
Hey hk what are you basing your thaumcarft off of. Because the only refrence i have is a minecraft mod. its pretty good desu and if you are will there be any endgame tier shit
>>
>>30138888
The mod is based on a tabletop game.

http://www.atlas-games.com/arm5/index.php
>>
>>30138888
I knwo one setting that was centered around the "thaumaturgy".
So, if only you spot some "magical gems" making their appearance in the story, you better brace yourself.
>>
>>30139005
Anon already hit a jackpot of magic gems, what now?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>30138536
>>
>>30138536
I like it. You write good stuff and you write a lot. Two things that are usually mutually exclusive.
>>
>>30140226
>was going to try and write something
>spent 5 hours looking at porn and masturbating instead
oh well
>>
File: 21226.png (49KB, 976x548px) Image search: [Google]
21226.png
49KB, 976x548px
>>30140289
>>
File: Heeere's Brendan.jpg (36KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
Heeere's Brendan.jpg
36KB, 620x388px
>>30140289
At least you had a nice time.
>try and write
>3 hours later you barely have enough to fill 2 posts
>realize you're "writing" things about a girls' cartoon, and even at that, you're shit.
>close everything
JUST
>>
>>30138888
He done better use add-ons
Ichor a best
>>
File: 1487296055185.jpg (11KB, 249x238px) Image search: [Google]
1487296055185.jpg
11KB, 249x238px
>>30140289
>>30140389
>>
>As far as he’s concerned, when his body goes, that’s the end of the story.
>"the" story
>not "his" story
Did anyone else catch this?
>>
>>30141300
I did not.
>>
>>30138888
Holy shit quads. I better go play some more thaumcraft then. Also bump.
>>
>>30141300
Yep. Anon is going to have his body ripped apart by violent magic and be trapped in soul limbo forever, Luna is going to be the villian's cocksock until the mind wiping spell turns her into a vegetable, Twilight is going to die before her time because she saved the world, and Celestia continues to be glamorous and popular and always, always right.

Best end.

>>30141314
A Thaumcraft-heavy playthrough taking on the Twilight Forest is fun as hell. Though I've gone through the research process so many times that I've started turning on the easy research option.
>>
>>30140389
nigga its easy once you have a thing going and an idea for how your story is going to progress
>>
>>30098577

>There’s no way.
>But there must be.
>She’s studied them for so long. You’ve barely had a year.
>But look at all the progress you’ve made! Surely that counts for something!
>It shows you moved too fast without thinking.
>So did she though. She damned Twilight for it.
>Yes, she damned Twilight just as you’ve damned yourself.
>No, that’s not true. It can’t be.
>There’s a way to fix this.
>There’s always a way when magic is involved.
>”Anonymous,” the guard addresses you, because you are Anonymous the human.
>Maybe it’s as simple as changing your magical limit.
>Is that possible?
>Has it ever been tried?
>Of course it has, you fucking idiot.
>If it was your first idea, it must have been Celestia’s too.
>”Anonymous,” says the guard again.
>Then what if you purified the magic inside you?
>It would still be magic though, and that’s the issue here.
>Two months. What are you going to do with two months?
>”Anonymous!”
“What?” you shout in reply.
>”It’s dinner time.”
“The hell it is. Go without me.”
>Big Daddy, who has apparently been standing in your doorway for some time, huffs.
>”I have explicit instructions to bring you to dinner. It’s part of your friendship lessons.”
“I’m busy.”
>Maybe you could find another object to seal your magic within.
>Celestia said magical transfer was hard but doable.
>There would still be the damage already done to your body, but that fix should just be a modification to one of your existing spells.
>”I don’t care if you’re busy. Orders are orders.”
>>
>>30141831

>Confound these ponies.
>You’re sitting here peacefully in your stool and all they can do is pester you.
>”I won’t ask again.”
“Then leave,” you snap and twist around, turning your back to the stallion.
>Now, since magical transfer is a thing, could you perhaps transfer magical limits?
>If yes, then maybe you could swap yours and Celestia’s.
>You’d say Twilight’s just to piss her off, but you doubt hers would be able to handle what’s floating around inside you at this point.
>”That’s enough play. Come. Now.”
>Suddenly something hard grabs your shoulder and jerks you around.
>You come face to face with Big Daddy.
>Yours scrunches into a scowl, but not for long as that look is replaced with shock.
>You nearly fall on your face as he drags you off of the stool and toward the door.
>Twisting around, you free yourself from his grip and scramble onto your feet.
>All this jerking around isn’t good for your health.
>It stirs something up inside you, a burning ache, and forces you onto your knees.
>Leaning on the stool for support, you press your head against the seat and moan.
>”Anonymous, stop making this so difficult.”
“Go away.”
>”You’re coming to dinner whether you like it or not.”
>Your grip on the edges of the seat tighten.
“Leave me alone.”
>”How many more suppers are you going to be able to enjoy with all that magic melting your insides? Just come on already.”
“I said leave me alone!”
>From your knees, you spin around, keeping the stool in your hands, and smash it into your guard.
>The wood splinters against his armor and sends him flying.
>You sprawl out onto the floor and instantly curl into a ball, clutching your sides as waves of pain crash against your frail form.
>>
>>30141837

>Big Daddy doesn’t like that.
>He doesn’t like it at all.
>Once the dumbfounded look leaves his face, he, fueled by his rage, charges at you.
>The beastly stallion’s hoof collides into your gut.
>You slide across the floor until your back hits the leg of your bed and stops you.
>It elicits a cough that covers your floor in more of battery blood.
>As that eats through the stone, he approaches you, brandishing his spear.
>The guard presses the tip of his weapon into your chest and snarls.
“You really need a spear to finish me off right now?”
>”I should do it. I should do it right now. I’ve had enough of your shit.”
“Yeah, you really should. I’m on a clock anyway, right? What difference does it make?”
>”None.”
“None to you or I. Kill me now, why don’t you? That is, as long as you can explain to your master why you killed their favorite toy before its time was up.”
>He stops, ending the increasing pressure of the spear right before it can pierce your flesh.
>Funny. You didn’t even have to drop Celestia’s name and he stops dead.
>You can almost see the gears in his head turning as he contemplates his decisions.
>That fucking mongrel.
>Look at how hard he’s thinking.
>It’s like it’s taking every ounce of his energy to make this one simple decision, yet here you are struggling to overcome the inner workings of black magic to preserve your humanity.
>”One day,” he seethes and pulls the spear away. “You have one day free of dinner. After that, I’m dragging you there alive or dead.”
“We’ll just see what tomorrow brings.”
>”You’re a real piece of work. You know that?”
>Your bones creak and squeak as you prop yourself up onto the bed.
“So I’ve been told.”
>>
>>30141842

>Big Daddy leaves you, closing and locking the door behind him.
>Now, where were you?
>Ah, right. Dying.
>Groaning, you manage to get up on your own two feet and hobble over to your window.
>Your stomach churns, growling violently.
>Lurching, you open your mouth and spew another cup’s worth of blood out into the air.
>It falls and, upon making contact with the barrier, creates a swirling cloud of lightning.
>The barrier almost seems to shriek as the arcs of electricity shoot out, bolting through it in different areas.
>In these spots, the barrier glows and then dissolves.
>Soon enough, the whole thing fails.
>It is suddenly horrifically cold in your room.
>A stiff breeze blows in through the window, knocking you onto your ass.
“Excuse me?”
>Aw shit.
>Grabbing the sill, you pull yourself up and peek out over it.
>Another harsh, icy wind hits you right in the face, chilling you to your bones.
“Well fuck. I knew stone class barriers were weak, but I didn’t think they were that weak.”
>Are you going to get in trouble for that?
>You feel like you’re going to get in trouble for it.
>Boy, it’s starting to seem like everything you do ends up a failure.
>You’re feeling very uncomfortable being near this window, so you deem it best to make it over to your bed.
>Once there, you pull the covers up over your head and tuck your knees into your chest.
>It starts to warm up for you enough that you start to believe if you can stay like that long enough, you might not die of cold before somebody can come fix that barrier in the morning.
>>
>>30141847

>The sun goes down, marking the time at which you should be asleep.
>Of course should be asleep and being asleep are two different things.
>Lady Slumber refuses you until the night has nearly ended, giving you only about three hours worth.
>The door to your room slams open, jolting you awake.
>”Why the hell is it so cold in here?”
>His voice, Big Daddy’s voice, rapes your ears with abandon.
>You rub your head and slowly push the covers off.
>Thinking you’re prepared for what the morning would bring, you open your eyes.
>That was a mistake.
>The light stings like lemon juice and you force them shut again.
>”What did you do to that barrier?”
“Would you believe me if I said it was an accident?”
>”Get your ass down these stairs right now!”
>Despite your fried brain, you’re able to properly--more or less--maneuver yourself to the door and enter the stairway.
>”Honestly, I can’t see why anyone even puts up with you.”
“Shall I count the ways?”
>”I’d rather you shut up.”
“Well for starters, Twilight has an unhealthy obsession with me that ties directly into her sense of self worth. Celestia is probably bored and wants something to play with until I die. You’re being paid. Have I covered all the bases?”
>”Sometimes I wish I never took this job.”
“If wishes were fishes.”
>Once at the bottom of the stairs, you meet up with Blondie.
>”Morning,” she says with a wary smile.
>>
>>30141851

“And what a fine one it is.”
>You extend a hand to rub her golden mane, but stop short.
“Oh, please excuse me.”
>Turning around, you grab onto Big Daddy’s shoulders and lower your head.
>The contents of your stomach empty right in front of his hooves.
>Bloody acid shimmers as it dissolves the stonework beneath.
>”Disgusting,” shouts the stallion as he pushes you away.
>”Hey, watch it! He’s fragile!”
>Blondie catches you before you can fall over and helps you to stand back up.
>”Fragile? Didn’t you see what he just did?”
>”I saw everything.”
“She saw everything.”
>”Whatever. I’m going to breakfast. Please, feel free to not come. Now that the woman is here, I can blame her for your absence.”
>Making sure to avoid your love puddle as he moves, Big Daddy speeds away down the hall.
“I don’t think he likes us very much.”
>”He’s just stressed,” she mutters and nudges you.
>Taking the hint, you begin to walk, once more using her as a cane.
>The strength in your legs fails about halfway through the trip.
>Toppling onto her suddenly, even she can’t support you and is crushed under your weight.
>Her armor pressing into your gut burns like a hot iron, forcing you to roll off of the mare.
>With some help, you manage to sit up against the wall to catch your breath.
>She lays down next to you, resting her soft head across your lap.
>Every breath is harder to take than the last.
>Soon enough, you’re practically wheezing, struggling to get even one bit of air into your lungs.
>It starts a coughing fit, but thankfully nothing liquid leaves you.
>>
>>30141854

>After a few minutes of rest, you feel strong enough to make it the rest of the way.
>As you enter the hall, many eyes land on you and you alone.
>Nobles and peasants alike gawk in a mix of fear and awe.
>You can only imagine the stories that have circulated about you.
>Anonymous the human, prime example of Celestia’s ultimate word and kindness. A human so misguided that he sentenced himself to death and was allowed a comfortable end in Celestia’s castle.
>Anonymous the terrible, a man who dabbled in black magic and met a black end for it.
>Anonymous, Blackmane loyalist who covered himself in runes as a declaration of love for his dark lord.
>That and more, you’re sure.
>Given the glare that scruffy looking janitor is giving you, there’s probably something in there about how you’re a filthy monkey who wipes his acid poop all over the walls.
>No fun, right?
>You reach your end of the table, complete with all the essential ponies.
>Celestia who, with Twilight, casts her gaze away from you.
>Luna squints and sizes you up.
>After fully taking in your hunched form, she makes an amused huff goes back to eating.
>”Thy title does not proceed thee. We had assumed one named such Anonymous the Terror would retain a nigh intimidating presence. Thou art quite underwhelming in true form.”
“Yeah, ok.”
>”Ok? Thou hast nary more to say to a princess?”
“I’m just going to wait another three minutes until you leave.”
>You don’t even wait for a response from her before you leave to sit down.
>>
>>30141858

>The plate before you is empty, but that can be fixed easily.
>You lift your arm, discontent with how heavy it feels now, and grab some fruit from the bowl in the middle of the table.
>A hoof lands on your hand and holds it there.
>”Anon, man, are you ok?”
>You look up at Greymane from across the table.
“Oh, hey, buddy.”
>”Greymane, we demand thee cease association with this beast.”
>”Not now, Luna.”
>”Thou wouldst challenge us?”
>His horn glows a little brighter, and for a second you think he might be charging another spell, but instead he depowers it and the platter lowers.
>Luna gently rubs her forehead and pushes away from the table.
>Slowly and steadily, she stands, though it seems like with a rough shove, she wouldn’t be standing for long.
>”If thou wouldst excuse us, we must retire to our chambers. We hath become weary of late.”
>You were wrong. It was less than three minutes.
>Anonymous was wrong. What a surprise.
>>
>>30141866

>”I’ll see you later, honey,” shouts Greymane as she walks off.
>Well gee, it sure is nice that he can be so happy.
>You finish your earlier task and deposit some food onto your plate, then proceed to eat it.
>The fruit, once sweet and delightful, now tastes like some disgusting cross between sour and bitter.
>Shuddering, you follow through and swallow the horrid thing.
>It’s a bigger chunk than your throat can comfortably handle only because the thought of it being on your tongue any longer turned your stomach.
>As much as it doesn’t want to, it does go down once you throw back some water.
>When you put the glass down, something falls into it.
>A tiny red dot wrapped in a lavender light plops into the water and fizzes it all up before dissipating into the mixture.
Hesitantly, you bring a napkin to your face and wipe your nose.
>Upon inspection of it, you see a smeared bloodstain that singes the fabric and eats away at it until half the napkin is gone.
>You drop it onto your plate and stare at it, unaware of what anyone around you starts to say.
>Two months? Yeah right.
>More like two weeks.
>Hell, you could even go and say two days with how you feel right now.
>Even if you managed to find a cure for this, you wouldn’t have the time or means to apply it.
>This is it, Anon.
>This is the end.
>You reached for the sun and got burned. Simple as that.
>In an attempt to prove you weren’t weak--weren’t worthless-you instead showed that you were in fact all of that and worse.
>Anonymous, the sole bearer of the name of humanity, and you sure as Sally ruined that.
>>
>>30141873

>You bury your head in your hands and leave it there for a while.
>Time flows around you.
>People chat and laugh and eat, and all you can do is think about how much of a failure you are.
>Game over, Anon.
>You lost.
>At some point, breakfast must have ended.
>When you next look up, most of the ponies have just finished filing out of the room.
>All that remain are you, Blondie, and Greymane.
>Greymane. Yes, that’s it.
>He’s the answer.
“Blondie, a minute please?”
>”What?”
“I would like to speak with my friend alone. Just for a minute.”
>She opens her mouth as if she were about to say no, but relents and nods.
>The mare scooches out and leaves the table, heading to the very end of the room so as to be seen and not heard.
>”What’s up, Anon?”
“I need your help.”
>”That’s never a good thing. Is this about another scroll? I’ve got to say, I’m not too happy that all the adventures we went on before went toward this.”
“Neither am I, but they did and now here we are.”
>You lean forward and speak in a hushed tone just to be sure there’s no chance any prying ears could pick up on what you’re about to say.
“It’s about my soul. You sealed it within a picture, remember?”
>”Unfondly, but yes. Before you keep going, I just want you to know that I’m not going to help you.”
“What?”
>”Anon, I’ve got a good thing going here. I have my life on track and I have a mare who loves me. I don’t want to mess that all up committing treason again.”
>>
>>30141877

“Greymane, no, you don’t even have to do much. I just need to know where my soul is. You spend every night with Luna. You can get that information, can’t you?”
>”I already told you no. Don’t keep doing this, Anon. I know it sounds bad, but can’t you just die with your honor intact? Why keep going on like this?”
“Look, I know that my body won’t last, but my soul will. Once this body dies, I’ll either exist in empty space for eternity or Celestia will try to put me into another object. I don’t want that. I don’t want any of it. I just want to take my soul and go.”
>He shakes his head and tries to leave, but you grab his hooves and hold him still.
>He struggles a bit and voices a complaint.
“Greymane, please. I’m not asking you to help me take over the world. I’m asking you to help me die on my own terms, on my own feet, away from this place.”
>The look in his eyes says you’re winning.
“Please. If you were ever my friend, show it now.”
>”I don’t know, Anon.”
“I accept that I’m going to die. I made too many mistakes and now I’m paying the price. What I refuse to do is die here as her puppet. I need to leave. When it all ends, it needs to be because I wanted it to. You understand that, don’t you?”
>He sighs and closes his eyes.
>You let go of his hooves in order to cover your mouth as another coughing fit comes on, lighting your chest on fire.
>When that’s done and you’ve covered the table in your blood, he slicks back his mane and gives you a stern look.
>”Alright, fine. I’ll help you get your soul, but that’s it. After that, we’re done. Ok?”
“Yeah, got it.”
>”I’ll get back to you at dinner tomorrow.”
>>
>>30141884

>The stallion finally gets up and walks away.
>He’s too far now to hear you say it, but under your breath, you can’t help but thank him.
>For everything you’ve done, he’s still here for you.
>If ever there was a pony you could call a friend, it would be Greymane.
>”All set, Anon?” asks Blondie, having appeared behind you.
>Her soft hoof strokes your back as you ease yourself up and out of the chair.
>Well, maybe two ponies.

This post marks the end of tonight's update. I know it took a while but it's not 5 posts so I don't feel too bad about it. I also plan to post more tomorrow though I'm not sure how that will work out so don't make any bets. I get the feeling people are still enjoying the story so that's good. As always, stay frosty, dear readers, and I'll leave you with a fully updated pastebin https://pastebin.com/8DSdhfkR
>>
>>30141893
So what Germaine cobbled together a mind rune for luna? She's said the same greeting 2 or 3 times now.
>>
File: The Spaghetti Incident.png (4MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
The Spaghetti Incident.png
4MB, 1600x1200px
Drew a thing.
>>
>>30141893
Thanks, based Sea Nigger.
>>
>>30141893
Oh boy, can't wait to see how he just "gets" Anons soul.
>>
>>30141893
Blondie is too good for this world. Fug.
At least Anon is dying before he fucks it up
Right?
He fucking better not fuck shit up with Blondie
>>
>>30142895
Define "fuck shit up with Blondie"
>>
>>30143092
She's too damn pure for this shit.
>>
>>30142129
Aces, my dude.
>>
>>30141866
>Luna is being mindraped into an Alzheimers patient and no one has noticed
jesus Celestia seems like she's gotten complacent
>>
>>30141893
>For everything you’ve done, he’s still here for you.
>If ever there was a pony you could call a friend, it would be Greymane.

Whew boy wont Anon be shocked when some shit is revealed
>>
>>30143092
Anon gets pissy and makes blondie sad
Or worse, it gets out that he started the fire and she regrets being so caring and kind
I'm already pissed that Anon killed a few of her friends in that fire, and it better stop there
Blondie doesn't deserve this shit, man
>>
>>30143323
But real talk, I think Anon is justified in being pissy.
>if you manage to sleep at all it's only a few hours
>this lasts for weeks on end
>all while suffering from headaches and pains
>then get told you're dying because what amounts to your life force is also melting your insides
I'd be pretty pissed too.
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.