[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recommended Episode List

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Let's have a recommended episode list, now that we are seven seasons in we should have something now. Probably put it in some sequential order given the whole post season 3 changes.
>>
>>30112698
Episodes 1-26. That's it.
>>
>>30112705
even owls well that ends well?
>>
>>30112698
Everything except:
The Cutie Pox
MMMystery on the Friendship Express
The Mysterious Mare Do Well
Just for Sidekicks
Somepony to Watch Over Me
Games Ponies Play
Princess Spike
Applejack's Day Off
The Cart Before the Ponies
28 Pranks Later
>>
>>30112698
All of them, no exceptions.
>>
>>30112760
Why The Cutie Pox and Just For Sidekicks?
>>
>>30112766
This. You can't just give away your personal favorite episodes and expect everyone to have the same taste.
If someone's interested, let them go their own adventure in Equestria.
>>
>>30112698

Recommended for what?
Unless it's for a specific situation I'd recommend all of them.
>>
>>30112760

>not including spike at your service

Shit list
>>
>>30112788
If someone was to introduce a person to MLP what episode would you show them first?

Because I remember way back when in Season 1 that people didn't exactly recommend the first two episodes to be seen first.
>>
>>30112774
Just feel that they're really boring personally

On side note, I've discovered that the S1 purists might've actually been on to something as I just realized that all those episodes are only after S1.Though that could just be because almost everything in S1 introduces a lot of lore and character dynamics which makes it hard not to recommend for newcomers. Still pretty good all around though

>>30112790
Huh, could've sworn I did. Thanks for pointing that out.
>>
>>30112760
AND
now also Fluttershy Leans as well as Hard to say anything
>>
>>30112805
I'm not gonna add anything S7 yet, I'll wait till the season is over as they introduce some stuff in those episodes and I wanna see what they do with those first

I only really added episodes that have no substantial impact on the show and have no real entertainment value. Though I understand that second part is extremely subjective
>>
>>30112803
Season 1 is basically where many of the other season's rely some of their plot from. Really aren't any non-essential episodes from that season.
>>
>>30112698
People can watch all of them you faggot.
>>
>>30114120
>Over a Barrel
>>
>>30114165
I'll admit that one doesn't really have any importance, especially since the show basically refuses to ever mention the buffalos since. Still a fun episode through, practically the scenes on the train.
>>
File: attention grabbing image.jpg (166KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
attention grabbing image.jpg
166KB, 750x738px
>>30112698
GOAT tier episodes

S1
Fall Weather Friends
Sonic Rainboom
Cutie Mark Chronicles
Party of One

S2
Return of Harmony
Lesson Zero
Sisterhooves Social
A Hearth's Warming Eve
A Friend In Deed
Putting Your Hoof Down
Hurricane Fluttershy

S3
Sleepless In Ponyville

S4
Flight To The Finish
Pinkie Apple Pie
Pinkie Pride
For Whom The Sweetie Belle Toils

S5
Slice of Life
Amending Fences
Made in Manehattan
Crusaders Of The Lost Mark

S6
Saddle Row Review

S7
currently none
>>
>>30114192
>Slice of Life
But that episode isn't really that fun if you're not knowledge about fan stuff. It's basically just one big inside joke.
>>
>>30114204
>2017
>not knowing anything about fanmade MLP stuff
Such people exist? I mean besides little girls who are gonna eat anything up anyway.
>>
>>30114252
I thought this list was for newcomers. I mean I don't really see the point of making a recommendation list for people who already saw all the episodes as they probably would've made their own conclusions by now
>>
>>30114269
Well, I suppose this episode does hold more value when you've been in fandom for quite a while
>>
>>30112798

In that case I would avoid the more saccharine and 'lesson of the day' episodes. Which rules out all of season 1 and much of season 2. I'd probably pick Twilight's Kingdom or Cutie Map.
>>
>>30114291
>Twilight's Kingdom
>the conclusion of a season arc
>the potential newcomer being introduced to alicorn Twilight and Discord without any context
>>
>>30114252
its almost like some people watch the show cause they like it and not because they have to
>>
>>30112698
>>
File: 1491353831325.png (5KB, 581x643px) Image search: [Google]
1491353831325.png
5KB, 581x643px
>>30114192
>CotLM
>good
so close anon
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.