[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: your stupid heacanon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

>Applejack isn't actually an Apple but instead is an Orange, just like her mane
>she is the biological daughter of her "uncle" and "aunt" from Manehattan who were too young and scared to raise her and pushed her off to Granny Smith
>the story she told about her searching for a place to belong as a filly doesn't mention one thing: she tried it because she was finally told she's adopted by Granny and received a letter from her parents inviting her over
>they wanted to try if they could make up to her for all those lost years and become a family after all, with AJ ecstatic to finally have real parents
>sadly it didn't work out in the end, the Oranges just not connecting with her and AJ understanding that it was Apples that were her family now
>it was where she belonged and she understood that family is more than just blood
>also Granny Smith is no one's granny - she never got married or had kids of her own due to health issues, instead opting to take in and raise kids the rest of family doesn't want or is unable to care for, first as their mother, and as she grew old as their granny

Now I just need to wait a few seasons for AJ's dead parents to show up and undo my theory.
>>
>>30112408
And you felt compelled to share this horseshit on 4chan because why?
>>
>>30112408
Applejack is actually half Apple and half Pear. Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>30112444
Because you're a faggot.
>>
File: 1376260646581.png (607KB, 450x900px) Image search: [Google]
1376260646581.png
607KB, 450x900px
>>30112499
Which is fucking retarded considering they already had relatives named Orange which they could've just expanded on but no, lets make epic memes instead xD
>>
>>30112607
>xD
KYS
>>
>>30112408
But they already showed AJ's parents in the show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux-k-v5iIjM
>>
>>30112408
Sunset is Sunbursts older sister.
She went to magic school before him and excelled to the point of becoming Celestia's pupil. He then went to magic school and his parents expected him to do as well as his sister. When he wasn't able to do nearly as well as her, he was scared he wouldn't be able to live up to the expectations set on him by his Sister and parents and had a mental breakdown from the stress. He was kicked out of the school for failing and has been to scared to tell his parents what happened and moved to the Crystal Empire.
When his sister got exiled and left for the human world, much of his stress lifted and he started to get back into his research and we have the Sunburst we now know.
I'm solely basing this off the fact that they have similar color schemes and the word Sun in their names and have a sun cutie mark.
>>
>>30113296
What about his herpes ?
>>
Celestia, Luna, and Discord are all in on the whole thing, and they are puppet masters orchestrating history

It explains why things are so specific, like Twilight just happening to have the cutie mark of the tree of harmony, and the rest just happening to be the ones she met, and even their cutie marks are on the tree, as if it was no mere chance at all
>>
>>30112408
>>
File: 1491031709402.png (77KB, 206x263px) Image search: [Google]
1491031709402.png
77KB, 206x263px
>>30113925
Wut?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.