[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that those who don't watch the show are not real fans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: 1475521502930.png (2MB, 1920x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1475521502930.png
2MB, 1920x1360px
Reminder that those who don't watch the show are not real fans
>>
File: 1494882414123.png (329KB, 474x448px) Image search: [Google]
1494882414123.png
329KB, 474x448px
>>30112108
Get off my back faggot I'll watch and catch up tomorrow.
>>
Does not matter. I mean, yea obviously they are no fans, yet they can still call themselves whatever they want. (if it be Horsefucker, Brony or anything else.) The Term Brony, and to an extent also Horsefucker, does not have a proper definition and that is a good thing.
>>
>>30112124
I'm talking about real fan superiority not your semantic bullshit. Fuck anybody who claims or tries to be part of the so called fandom without actually being a real fan of the show.
>>
>>30112108
Reminder that those who don't criticize the show for turning into a cringeworthy parodic mess since season 2 started, are all a bunch of sheeple, hasdrones and mexicans/turks/muslims/ who hate civilization.

And they still deny this.
>>
>>30112108
Reminder that those who prefer the cartoon show to be an obnoxious unfunny try-hard slice of life based literally on retarded humour only chimps and niggers laugh at, are the cancer killing the show and the fandom. Thus they should not be considered real fanboys.
>>
Reminder that there's literally no difference between idiots like >>30112108 and idiots like >>30112133 who expect everyone else to have the exact same tastes as them.
>>
File: 1119340.png (2MB, 4100x4587px) Image search: [Google]
1119340.png
2MB, 4100x4587px
>>30112108
Reminder that faggots that complain about glimmy are not real fans
>>
File: 1459675004125.gif (2MB, 172x165px) Image search: [Google]
1459675004125.gif
2MB, 172x165px
>>30112135
Poseur
>>30112133
People have always criticized the show, those who don't criticize early episodes should be murdered

Face it, you're a fucking poseur, leave.

>>30112136
>who expect everyone else to have the exact same tastes as them.
The taste is liking the show, if you don't like My Little Pony you have no business here fag
>>
>>30112108
I must remind you that if you don't understand the source material of FIM is suppose to be a cutesy fantasy adventure exploration cartoon show in a similar vein to The Smurfs then fine that's ok. Just as long as you don't think FIM should be an unfunny Seinfeld, a retarded 2010-2016 tv series catering to manchildren and geek trivia, a bunch of loser and weirdos who need to be told it's ok and normal to be a loser, a weirdo, a disgusting primitive morally-bankrupt sociopath. I mean that would be retarded. What kind of idiot would prefer that over an innocent cutesy show with good socially cognitive characters who don't have weird fetishes, fears, weaknesses, learning impairments, anger problems, anxiety. I mean you'd have to be a serious muslim to want to think and promote a degenerate community of anti social misfits/introverts/villains/idiots/rednecks over a glooming and blossoming civilization full of cute intellectual well composed beings that can make a good joke without everyone looking disgusted at them.
>>
>>30112136
>Reminder that there's literally no difference
Daily reminder that morons and morally incorrect social justice warriors actually believe in this logically incorrect "if you kill them then you're just as bad as them" bullshit.
>>
>>30112142
>>30112146
qed, the exact same "stop not liking what I like"/"stop liking what I don't like"
>>
>>30112131
Semantic Bullshit is needed sometimes tho. I think the most wonderful thing about the brony community is that they do not discriminate by factors like race ethnicity or anything like that. They discriminate by the action of the individual. You can't discriminate someone for anything when you like a show for little girls. That is why this semantic BS is needed, because we may all have different reasons to be in this fandom, yet we all share a sense of comradery, that is what unities us, a sense that deep in ourselves we are all horsefuckers.
>>
>>30112146
this has nothing to with that tho.
He stated that the underlining statement of those two was the same: "have the same opinion as me" which is just a damn idiotic argument, I think you just misunderstood what he was trying to say.
>>
File: blythe_grin.png (1MB, 1654x938px) Image search: [Google]
blythe_grin.png
1MB, 1654x938px
>>30112144
>I must remind you that if you don't understand the source material of FIM is suppose to be a cutesy fantasy adventure exploration cartoon show in a similar vein to The Smurfs then fine that's ok
Oh, so you're a pony geewunner huh? No you're fucking not, you've never even watched all of G1, it's obvious just from your description of it. Shut up retard.
>Just as long as you don't think FIM should be an unfunny Seinfeld, a retarded 2010-2016 tv series catering to manchildren and geek trivia, a bunch of loser and weirdos who need to be told it's ok and normal to be a loser, a weirdo, a disgusting primitive morally-bankrupt sociopath.
So basically, you don't like FIM and think MLP fans are shit? Then why are you here faggot, answer me you little queer. You have no reason to be here, you're not and never have been a fan, you're some fucking virgin faggot who decided to jump on a trend. Kill yourself, slip in a puddle of fucking aids you goo gobbling little worm.
>>
>>30112173
No he basically said that you are wrong to think that a show with that demographic will solely cater to people like us.
>>
File: barracuda-balls.jpg (34KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
barracuda-balls.jpg
34KB, 500x328px
>>30112179
That makes literally no sense. I never said MLP catered to me, and if you're saying the show not catering to YOU is an excuse to not like it, then WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, LEAVE FAGGOT
>>
>>30112184
that was not what I meant; I say that it does not make the show worse that it does not cater to bronies, most of the time that is just better. I think we actually agree on this. (btw. the if you don't like it then why even watch it is literally retarded. That implies that any negative statement is absolutely unnecessary. )
>>
>>30112200
I never, EVER, said the show should cater to so called bronies. I said if you don't like the show and don't watch it, fuck off, I like a show that's targeted towards little girls, yes, I realize what the fucking demo is, I don't watch this show because I think it's manly or is targeting men nor does anybody else who is a fan, what the fuck are you people getting at

>(btw. the if you don't like it then why even watch it is literally retarded. That implies that any negative statement is absolutely unnecessary. )
If you don't like the show, fuck off. If you do like it, you're free to criticize it, just like I do, and I am also free to criticize your critique if I think it's bullshit. From what the other anon is saying, he doesn't like it at all.
>>
>>30112108
reminder that op is, was and always will be a faggot
>>
File: bait (7).jpg (2KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
bait (7).jpg
2KB, 250x250px
>30112140
(You) tried
>>
>>30112319
Fuck off poseur, what joy do you even get out of pretending to be a MLP fan? You are more psychotic than I could ever be, you're not a brony, you're a guy who pretends to be one online

You're fucked up
>>
>>30112547
faggot detected

also hownewru
>>
>>30112569
>hurrr im only hurr for da memes
Kill yourself faggot
>>
File: dash costanza wonka.png (367KB, 806x806px) Image search: [Google]
dash costanza wonka.png
367KB, 806x806px
>>30112133
>nurrrr pajeets
>f-fucking spics
>reee canacucks
hahahahahahahahahahahah
Sad!
>>
>actually watching the hot garbage that is mlp beyond season 1.
Fucking kill yourself. Fan shit is way better anyway.
>>
>>30113091
No it isn't, and only an utter newfag thinks S1 was the best season of pony

You are a poseur who doesn't watch the show, kill yourself
>>
>>30112173
>>30112184
Ahahssahsdshaahshahadhahsddhahshashashahaha the butthurt is legendary. Go kill yourself what are you doing ? Stupid entitled hasdrones.
>>
>>30112948
Yeah your genes are sad. Filthy immigrants, you're barely even human.
>>
>>30113146
Murder your entire family right now for allowing a retard like you unrestricted internet.
>>
File: Ce a vrut să spună prin asta.png (80KB, 1306x289px) Image search: [Google]
Ce a vrut să spună prin asta.png
80KB, 1306x289px
>>30113164
Vogelfag, please.
>>
>>30113155
Only a totally butthurt queer would type out that many "hahas"

>>30113170
I'd rather murder yours, clearly mental illness is a thing in your family. The planet could do with less of you.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.