[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The IDW comic solicitations for August 2017 were just posted.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: lom5.jpg (504KB, 1054x1600px) Image search: [Google]
lom5.jpg
504KB, 1054x1600px
The IDW comic solicitations for August 2017 were just posted.

>"My Little Pony: Legends of Magic #5
Jeremy Whitley (w) • Brenda Hickey (a & mc) • Heather Breckel (c) • Zachery Sterling (sc) • Mike Vasquez (ric)

Can the legendary Somnambula find a way to remove a curse on a giant snake before it eats an entire village? To do so, Somnambula will have to travel to the last place she will want to look— the belly of the beast!"
>>
File: MLP_Prequel03_A_MOCK copy.jpg (569KB, 1054x1600px) Image search: [Google]
MLP_Prequel03_A_MOCK copy.jpg
569KB, 1054x1600px
Third issue of the movie prequel, of four.

>"My Little Pony: The Movie Prequel #3
Ted Anderson (w) • Andy Price (a & mc) • Heather Breckel (c) • Tony Fleecs (sc) • Kaori Matsuo (ric)

A mischievous new character is an expert at getting into trouble—and making daring get-aways! Learn more about the enigmatic rouge who the Ponies' fate will depend on!

FC • 32 pages • $3.99"
>>
>>30110141
That cover is pretty fuckin' sweet
>>
>>30110141
>Don’t get left behind when My Little Pony: The Movie comes to theaters this October! Get a head start by reading the prequel comic that leads directly into the film!

So anon, will you get left behind?
>>
File: MLP57-cover copy.jpg (386KB, 1054x1600px) Image search: [Google]
MLP57-cover copy.jpg
386KB, 1054x1600px
Finally, the main series. Seems like they're doing more one offs. Probably because you know, Movie.

>"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #57
Thom Zahler (w & ric) • Tony Fleecs (a & mc) • Heather Breckel (c) • Sara Richard (sc)

What happens when Pinkie Pie gets trapped in Discord's dimension? And will she ever want to leave?

FC • 32 pages • $3.99"
>>
The Prequel comics appear to be about, in order:

1. Storm King/Grubber
2. Captain Celaeno and her crew
3. Capper
4. The Sea Ponies (Guessing)
>>
>>30110136
>Can the legendary Somnambula find a way to remove a curse on a giant snake before it eats an entire village? To do so, Somnambula will have to travel to the last place she will want to look— the belly of the beast!"

VORE: The Comic
>>
File: Dafuq.jpg (243KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Dafuq.jpg
243KB, 540x540px
>>30110136
>VORE
>>
>>30110168
Fuck that almost makes me want to read the comics again.
>>
>>30110199
>3. Capper
based
>>
>>30110199
wut
One of them was clearly about Tempest Shadpw
>>
>>30110136
That pone is top qt.
>>
>>30112637

Yeah, to bad that the vorefags will ruin everything
>>
>>30110136
I wish they'd just use Brenda Hickey for every issue, best artist.
>>30110168
Especially if I see something like this in which her vivid style would fit perfectly.
>>
File: Comic_issue_9_Sweetcream_Scoops.png (55KB, 150x167px) Image search: [Google]
Comic_issue_9_Sweetcream_Scoops.png
55KB, 150x167px
>>30110141
What's up with this slut unicorn always popping up in the comics?
>>
>>30112481
"The Long Road to Canterlot" is a chapter book, not a comic.
>>
>>30114222
One of Price's waifus I think. I think he likes her because he found her name funny. "Sweetcream Scoops."
>>
>>30110136
Wasn't "Somnambula" the name of a Gen 1 villain?
>>
>>30114924
Yes, a human.
>>
>>30115061
Oh boy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.