[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Repony CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: ponyville.png (293KB, 2533x1157px) Image search: [Google]
ponyville.png
293KB, 2533x1157px
Archived on Anonpone: https://www.anonpone.com/repony/

Hey! We’ll be starting at the usual time but before we did we were hoping to get consensus/thoughts on a couple of details:

>Will you be jumping forward in time at all?
>What would you like to change?
>How are you going to handle previously encounter problems? Gunthield included.

Bear in mind any changes will need to be played out, except for the most minor of cosmetic changes (letting them know your name is Subterfuge and not Chuckles).
Everything you do will have consequences for plot, but don’t feel pressured to take care of anything in particular. You can make things better for people if you want.
>>
>>30109516
>Will you be jumping forward in time at all
Let's redo the opening and then jump forward to the blacksmith
>Gunthield
lets get a weapon and fight him better.
>>
>>30109555
Until otherwise stated, yes.
>>
>>30109516
I think we should try to memorize the city like the back of our own hoof so let's visit places we haven't been to before until we've been everywhere at least once.
>>
>>30109516
As soon as Gentra mentions meeting this griffon, claim to remember him as a dangerous mercenary out to get us. We need to let any nearby guards to know of this possible danger.
>>
Also now that I think of it I want to go into sugar cube corner and tell them our real name and see if we really have been in there before. We can also warn book worm not to get sick or bring her some medicine.
>>
>>30109516
Reposting from last thread.

I want to maintain everything we've done except I'd like to replay the first bit after waking up and not go to the police since it's a waste of time. Instead of going to the Apples we go buy timberwolf spray and stay guard at the barn and it should save the girl's evening to hang out. We'll see where it goes from there. Also first thing we should do is start wearing a bandanna around our neck to try and hide the key.
>>
>>30109609
We should go to the station so they know to be ready for us later.
>>
I will be at work when the session starts so I would like to put in my vote for telling carrot what we have discovered about the key.
>>
>>30109918
Agreed, rather not waste time learning about it again. Spend more time with her learning the town instead.
>>
Okay, so I’m getting a lot of different options and choices, probably built up by a lot of different options available. For now, I’m going to go with the assumption that until we get a large consensus, I’m going to give you a choice between skipping the scene with pretty much nothing changed, or playing out the scene a second time, with you guys getting to choose what you say and do again (maybe the same, maybe different based on what you now know). If I get major consensus from all of you, I’ll move forward as far as you guys want.

(First post in about another forty minutes.)
>>
>>30110009
I think we should redo the first scene.
Shame I will be to busy when it starts to post but oh well.
>>
>>30110081
Agreed.
>>
>Your head doesn’t hurt quite so much as last time… maybe you’re finally getting used to the damn time jumps. The small, dimly-lit room is also familiar this time, not quite someplace you’ve been in three times, but you do remember it.
>There is a window nearby, but it's too dark outside to provide any clues, but you know that Carrot Key’s farm lies beyond it. The ruined house, small farm, two barns and large fields for her cows -- the girls -- to graze in.
>You know it’s early. You feel at the back of your vaguely throbbing throbbing head and find the bandaged lump that the Cretins gave you.
>You don’t notice the bed or the scent of the room so much this time. It all just seems familiar, even a little comforting.
>The key shifts around your neck as you sit up, prompting you to eye it with a bit more respect than before.
>You can picture Carrot’s worktable with it’s tools and little gears without looking over at them. The same for her open chest of clothing on the other side of the room. The same for her shrine to the Ascended and the mural painted onto the wall.
>You’re already looking over at the door creaks and you see Carrot enter into the room, making her way over to the bed.
>She starts to react to your body and then notices that you’re not asleep, but instead sitting up and looking blearily around the room while your brain tries to process the insanity of the time looping.
>Surprised, she sets down the bucket and looks up, looking you up and down like she hadn’t seen you before despite having attended to you for a couple of days.
>”Well howdy!” She says after she’s gotten a fill of you, “I was wondering when you’d wake up, Chuckles! You’ve been conked out for a day already.”
What do you say? What do you do?
>>
>>30110218
Ask if she's a nurse or an angel.
>>
>>30110218
Thank her for nursing us back to health. Subterfuge is our real name, but we like that nickname more. Remind her about the gramophone she forgot to bring out for her stall today.
>>
“Are you a nurse, or an angel?” You ask with a sultry tone.
>”Am I a… oh, uh, haha…” she says, clearly a bit skeeved out. “Well, uh, I’m not really either in any manner’o’speaking… My name is Carrot Cog. I’m glad to see that yer up and at ‘em, ‘specially after I found you in the ditch out back.”
“Nice to meet you. Thank you very much patching me up and helping me get back to full health.”
>You shake her hoof.
“My full name is Subterfuge, but I like Chuckles, let’s go with that for now. Now, don’t forget your gramophone for the fair today.”
>She looks over at her bench and smiles, nodding. “Yeah, I might have just… done… that…” She says, pausing halfway across the room to grab it. “H-how did y’all know about the fair… or that I was going?..” She squints at you suspiciously and walks slowly towards you. “You ain’t a demon from Tartarus, are ya? I’ll have none of that in my house!”
>>
>>30110218
Now, go though it roughly the same as last time only telling her our name and asking for a bandanna to wear around our neck.

>Remind her about the gramophone she forgot to bring out for her stall today.
That's a little later.
>>
>>30110448
No. We are just a pony miss cog. A pony that is currently undergoing something unbelievable. Which I would tell you but you would just assume I was making things up because of my head injury.
>>
>>30110360
God fucking damnit. Way to go.

>>30110448
Trump card.
>>
>>30110476
This is not a time to use trump card. Let's just wait and see how the fair goes now that music is playing there.
>>
>>30110448
I promise I'm not! I'm just... suffering from extrodinary circumstances. Say, can you keep a secret, Carrot?
>>
>>30110448
Sorry, I'm just rambling some things I remember, and you wouldn't really believe what I just went through. Honestly, I just recently had a near-death experience and I'm still trying to process being here again. It's all a bit surreal and it's alright if you think I'm a bit off.

>>30110476
A trump card isn't necessary at all at this moment. Let's just go along with it.
>>
>>30110448
Oh neat looks like I will make the first prompt after all
>>
>>30110599
Wait scratch that I am retarded.
>>
>>30110448
Nah I came back here from the future. Turns out this key around my neck reverses time. I only just found out though.
>>
“I, uh, apologies Miss Cog, I’m just a pony who's gone through something extraordinary. It’s all a bit surreal and I’m not sure it would make sense if I explained it to you.”
>She stops and then winces .”Oh… right… Head injury.” She looks at you apologetically and rubs at the back of her head. “Heh, sorry about that… How is the head, by the by?”
“Better than I would have thought,” you say, slowly getting out of bed.
>The shakiness from last time isn’t there in full force, you feel pretty good about starting the day, even in this state.
>”Musta picked up on the gramophone from something I had said while you were sleepin’,” she rationalizes to herself as she got the music player. “You seem to have yer wits about you… do you mind tellin’ me how ya ended up in that ditch? Not that I mind helpin out a pony in need, that just ain’t something ya see every day.”
>>
>>30110666
We were attacked by a unicorn pegasus and earth pony if I remember right.
>>
>>30110666
Does she have bandana to hide this key of ours. It's extremely important to us, and we may be hunted down for it.
>>
“Well, there was a trio of ponies, remarkably diverse. They jumped me in an alley, if I’m remembering correctly.”
>She sighs. “The Cutie Mark Cretins. Big bag’a jerks, if you ask me, but they don’t have much going for them, so we tend to kinda let them off easy…”
“Well, I’m just lucky they didn’t take this key… It’s very valuable, and I can’t let it fall into the wrong hooves... I don’t suppose you have something I could wear to cover it up?”
>She looks a bit confused, examining the key a bit closer this time, but nods and heads over to her work table, grabbing a bandana and passing it over to you.
>She gives you a wide smile. ”Sure thing, I’m happy to help a pony out whenever I can.”
“Thank you, I appreciate it.”
>”Since you don’t know about the Cretins, I assume yer from outta town.”
>You nod… at least, you’re pretty sure you’re from out of town. It seems a safe bet at this point.
>”Do you need any help getting to wherever you were going? I can guide you to her hotel or wherever you were staying if you need it. I was going to be heading into town in a couple hours anyway.”
>>
Pausing for tonight. See you tomorrow
>>
>>30110903
I am not sure where I was going. I seem to have a bit of memory loss.
>>
>>30110903
I don't even know where it is I'm supposed to be going.
>>
Good night and sleep tight.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.