[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I think Rainbow Factory might be cursed >Wooden Toaster,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Rainbow Factory.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Factory.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
Guys, I think Rainbow Factory might be cursed
>Wooden Toaster, original composer of Rainbow Factory, has been inactive for several years
>Aurora Dawn, the writer of Rainbow Factory fanfiction and its sequel Pegasus Device, threw a hissy fit being sick of his own work and quitted for good
>h8_Seed, co-composer of Awoken, also inactive, and also deleted his music
>SlyphStorm, composer of Pegasus Device, wishes to take his career in different direction and abandoned his Youtube channel
>Spectra Studio, who were working on Rainbow Factory animation for 3 years, just kicked the bucket and are now releasing animation assets
It's like a death-trap for the fandom
>>
>>30108304
Nope, it's just the fandom dying a slow and painful death. Know how I know? Because thousands of other content creators with no connection to the infamous Rainbow Factory have died out in similar manners.
>>
File: 1161374.jpg (97KB, 889x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1161374.jpg
97KB, 889x1024px
>>30108304
Rainbow Factory is shit.
>>
>>30108304
I didn't really like it anyway
>>
>>30108304

>delted his music

WHY, why the fuck do people do that shit? I get it if you want to quit the fandom, but why go DELETE EVERYTHING about it?
>>
>>30108358
Because they want to put their past behind them. They might not want family, future employers, etc. to see their works as they're ashamed of the makes they made.
>>
>>30108374
How many had their real name attached to it? Usually people would just start a new account under a different pseudonym.
>>
>>30108304
How about Greg?
>>
File: ring_vs_grudge_movie_og-750x394.jpg (51KB, 750x394px) Image search: [Google]
ring_vs_grudge_movie_og-750x394.jpg
51KB, 750x394px
I have a solution.

Past Sins is known for a similar curse, why not let the curses fight each other?

pic related
>>
File: 1492818591318.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1492818591318.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>30108304
>Remember hearing how good rainbow factory was
>FUCK, even the living tombstone did a song on it.
>I read it and its shit.

Oh, okay, sorry something you likes dying out OP but I thought it was pretty substandard.
>>
>>30108409
He got lucky since he named it "captain hook the biker gorilla"
>>
>>30108304
Oh shit, maybe they realized a trash-tier edgefest based on a show about colorful talking horses is something you shouldn't put in your CV when moving on to better things.

>>30108358
Artistic shame, either because of their own standards got higher towards their own work, or the topics it was based on is just something they want to move on from.
>>
>>30108304
it was pretty good at the time. I miss the old days when i wasn't full autistic like now.
>>
more like rainbow faggotry amirite?
>>
>>30109461
Zoom my words /r/funnychan.
>>
>>30108445
>something they want to move on from.
If you do this you live a fake life. Typical in this Facebook age.
>>
>>30108322
The song is good, everything related is shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.