[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a government in EqG?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

Does Hasbro expect me to just accept that human Twilight using /pol/like investigation tactics, piece together that something was going on at Canterlot High?
Not only did she notice strange happenings but built a magic absorbing amulet in her broom closet?

And after all the crazy things that happened over several movies.
The government still is in the dark? Hell, the local authorities didn't notice that the school got blown up in the first movie.
>>
Everyone knows EQG is just random shit
>>
There is a ton of shit in Equestria Girls that goes unexplained when you think about it.

It'll stress you out if you try to think about it.
>>
>>30106384
Dont worry, the Government is has someone on the case.
>>
>>30106422
omit *is*
>>
File: 1388829191742.jpg (125KB, 780x749px) Image search: [Google]
1388829191742.jpg
125KB, 780x749px
>>30106384
Oh gee, it's almost like it's a fucking BARBIE SHOW that doesn't make sense in the first place and entire universe was made as a parody to original FiM and sole purpose to sell barbie tier dolls.
>>
How does a girl who falls through a portal with absolutely no record of who she is manage to enroll at a public school?
>>
>>30106446
I was wondering when you'd show up, Barbiefag
>>
>>30106456
He's right though
>>
>>30106468
You forget that's exactly how mlp even came to be?
>>
>>30106384
EQG takes place in a universe where anarchy won and there is no government.
>>
>>30106446
>>30106468
Hide Barbiefag threads.

Ignore Barbiefag posts.

Do not reply to Barbiefag posters.
>>
>>30106384
equestria girls movies aren't supposed to be taken that seriously, much like the comics
>>
File: dance cop.gif (1MB, 536x296px) Image search: [Google]
dance cop.gif
1MB, 536x296px
>>30106473
?
>>
>>30106475
Mlp:FiM has Barneyfag
EqG has Barbiefag
Amazing
>>
>>30106482
Cops are just for traffic regulation and are hired by the neighbourhood.
>>
File: 864.png (511KB, 680x731px) Image search: [Google]
864.png
511KB, 680x731px
>>30106492
>Anarchy
>Needs order
>>
>>30106483
Except Barbie show is an official name that anti-EQG fags are calling EQG fags. While Barneyfag is just a lone autist.
>>
>>30106505
t. Barbiefag
>>
>>30106384
If you heard, tomorrow, that there was a literal demon that invaded a random highschool in some bumfuck town in the American midwest, you'd just assume it was bullshit cooked up by christian fundamentalists. The government even more so would probably never even hear of it, especially not to the degree of sending in the FBI and armed forces.

It would probably just become the subject of tabloids and conspiracy theorists, which ironically, Twilight was. She was also a genius, and right, but that's beside the point.

The Sirens especially would never even become known outside the mane 6. Every at Canterlot High would just remember them as 'that one band that nearly won the competition.'
>>
>>30106519
>Human Twilight is a /pol/tard
I can see it
>>
>>30106384
Scilight confirmed /pol/ack

DIE JUDEN! DIE LUGENPRESSE!
>>
>>30106384
How did Sci-light get a picture of the Siren's broken gems? I can understand if she used her magic tracker, but did the mane six not bother to pick them up and just left them on the stage?
>>
>>30106384
maybe there's a secret cabal that keeps the magical happenings hidden. what if principal/vice principal are both in on it/
>>
>>30106649
they just might be in on it
they didn't seem taken aback when all the magic shit went down and they DO have a fucking portal on the front lawn of their school
maybe they are there to "safeguard" it
>>
>>30106669
They didn't do much to stop any of the threats that came for it, including a literal teenage girl.
>>
>>30106726
there was no threat until the EoH came through, then it opened the floodgates for all sort of magical shit to happen, they were not prepared
>>
>>30106726
So they're just as effective as the pony versions?
>>
>>30106384
The goverment is catching up. They have plans to send secret agent ace thruster to investigate.
>>
>>30106384
The goverment has been buzy equiping secret agent ace thruster.
>>
>>30106775
kek
>>
>discussing barbie lore
Seriously?
>>
>using /pol/ like investigation tactics
Where? I'm not seeing JEWS written anywhere on that board
>>
>>30106857
I dunno, that writing on the right near Twilight looks suspiciously Hebrew.
>>
>>30106384
there is a joke in there about a box of scraps and a sam jackson end credit scene but i can't get the phrasing right.
>>
Ace Thruster is on the case
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.