[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Night Delivery #12.5 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 2

File: delivery pile.png (37KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
delivery pile.png
37KB, 1050x1050px
“Hey Blind, I need you to use your psychic powers,” you say, looking up at the monstrosity that is perpetually rising from the street, composing itself .You don’t know how much time you have.

“Awww… that’s no fun,” he said. “I wanted to see how you figured it out.”

You fix him with a stern gaze. Now is not the time.

He sighs. “Fine, fine.” He eyes flash a bright amber and points at a particular vector, which seems to be leading distinctly off to the side. You look at him uncertainly but he gives you a confident grin. “Trust me.”

Well… you did ask him. With a shrug, you charge up your own power and launch off in the direction he indicated, and your path shoots forward. The world starts to streak past you, wind blowing in your face, mind aligning to the notion of a single, unstoppable path, untouched by gravity… but not untouched by other Marks. You feel a tug on your side, and before you’re sure what’s happening, you start to get pulled in an arc by Kazula, who is clearly straining to move you.
>>
>>30104855
Part of you wants to stop, but you see Blind even at this incredible speed, and he’s grinning at you. This is probably part of his crazy, future-assisted plan. Even as you start to spin, you can tell that Kazula is having a hard time with this one… She can’t quite “let you off” where she wants to, and so she just keeps you spinning, grunting with the exertion of doing so, eyes searching for a proper angle.

She doesn’t get that far, however. There’s a brief flash next to her, and none other than Inna Pinch appears next to her and clocks her with a nasty strike. Kazula reels for a second, then you feel the sensation pulling you into the spin cease and you go flying forward and barely manage to stop before you collide with the Mare in Red, collapsing in a heap with you narrowly on top of her.

You give her an innocent look. “Were you not having fun?” You ask, your tone laced with subtle sarcasm. “You were doing such a good job… I especially enjoyed how you pretended not to enjoy it.”

Her face flushes red for a second, but she she reals backward, kicking at your chest. It doesn’t hurt all that much, but it gets her away from you, and a ripple of stone starts to launch you back, and you start to fall backwards, unable to find purchase on the stones and slipping, slipping…

And landing on something soft and cold. You look around with confusion and find yourself on an ice block, the top covered in snow. Looking over the side, you see Sunny smiling up at you, using her mark to keep the ice block hovering in mid-air.

You can’t see Blind right now, but Pinch and Kazula are proving a match for each other… Kazula’s a bit smarter in the heat of battle, and she might manage to beat Pinch, but it will be slow going.

What do you do?
>>
>>30104856
Get up and launch yourself back at the Mare in Red. Tell Sunny to pelt the Mare in Red with some snowballs. If we can get on top her again maybe Sunny could end up freezing her in place.
>>
>>30104856
Say something like, I love you guys, and deliver the package while your friends are keeping the competition busy.
Be nice and polite as you deliver it, and after your done, turn around smile and join back in on the action, but for fun this time. Well, purely for fun.
>>
>>30104939
Are we close to the delivery destination? Cause if we are then yeah, deliver that package instead.
>>
>>30104856
Tell Sunny that you could kiss her right now and that you owe her one. Press your attack on the mare in red. She must learn that we aren't so easy to take down.
>>
>>30104950
We've gotta be. We went though the fog and this Red dressed mare got us back out of the fog, that's usually how it works.
>>
>>30104967
Alright, yeah. You do make a convincing point scratch >>30104921 let's make a break for the delivery point. Hopefully they can hold out while we're gone.
>>
>>30104979
Dude no, don't abandon your friends. Also there might be a hot mare behind the door waiting for her package that we won't be able to fuck because we have to run back and save our friends. Let's just deal with them now.
>>
>>30104979
I'm just hoping that they don't realize that we delivered the package for a while after we join back in the fight.
>>
>>30104993
>“Hey Blind, I need you to use your psychic powers,” you say, looking up at the monstrosity that is perpetually rising from the street, composing itself .You don’t know how much time you have.
I dunno anon, this blurb makes it sound like time is of the essence right now. Even if I thought time was supposed to be really funky in these little hazy dimensions. Otherwise I would be all for duking it out.

>>30105007
Well if we already delivered the package, what'll they do about it?
>>
>>30105023
Well, I'm saying that we shouldn't tell anyone that we're delivering the package, so after the package is delivered, we just join back in the fight for fun and wait for everyone to realize what's happening.
>>
>>30105049
We could, but I'd think that if they aren't sufficcently distracted, they might realize what we're up to if we leave. I'm assuming they're there just to cockblock our package delivery.
>>
>>30105023
I think that was a reference to the golem forming itself and our time to think of a plan of action. Not anything about a countdown of a time sensitive package.
>>
>>30105092
It's three on two right now, Unless you count Blind. I'm sure Pinch wrestling with Kazula and Sunny doing her thing with the lead mare in the red dress might provide enough of a distraction for us to deliver the package and join back in the fight without anyone noticing.
>>
>>30105104
Now that you mention it, I do see that more than likely being the case instead.

>>30105119
If I remember correctly, it pretty much doesn't matter how long we take in this fog cause time more or less stops in here,(feel free to correct me if i'm wrong). So as much as I'd like to deliver the package, we should stay and help.
>>
You look around, a bit confused by the constant motion and chaos that’s currently surrounding you. What to do, what to do… With a huff, you stand up.

“I could kiss you right now, Sunny!” You say, and grin as she immediately lightens up a couple of shades back. You check back at the monstrosity that’s moving, flexing, like a stone and mortar blob that’s developing new limbs as the Mare in Red’s anger grows and grows. You can’t keep going on like this… the package is going to get wrecked. You jump from the ice block as an errant stone tendril effortlessly rips through it, shattering the ice and sending snow everywhere.

A lance of ice cold energy rockets through as Sunny shoots a wide-spread bolt of energy up and down the blob, helping to freeze about half of it, but the red lines spread over the ice and it slowly starts to move and form into tentacle shapes of it’s own. She huffs as you land next to her.

“What’s the plan?” She asks.

“Keep distracting her. Pelt with snowballs… she loses composure pretty damn easy.” You say. “I’ve gotta make a delivery.”

(1/2)
>>
>>30105234
She nods and adds a fresh layer of ice, losing a few shades every time. You lean in, giving her a kiss on the cheek before you, go, and she immediately warms up a bit again. With that, you turn and activate your sign once more, starting to fly off.

A tendril slams down in front of you, but you’re an unstoppable force, and it takes seconds for you to rip through the tentacle, fragments of stone flying out and embedding themselves in the walls nearby you. Kazula starts to jump over to try and set you off course, but with a flurry of motion Pinch teleports in and strikes her several times, a look of mildly terrifying bloodlust on her face as she strikes her multiple. It’s hard to see, too, but Blind is dancing between Kazula’s legs, making sure she can never get a great stance down. You soar on unmolested, crashing through another tendril on soaring onwards.

You can see the door in sight, and you grin heartily as you grow closer and closer… up until a giant wall of light appears in front of you and you slam into it. It shatters immediately, but you’re knocked out of your state, and your head in ringing, ears pulsing. You start to get to your hooves and see who did this… the pink pegasus stallion from before.

“H-hah!” He says, having already made it back to his hooves. “You lose, asshole! You can’t get past me!”

(1/2)
>>
>>30105245
We could just become immaterial and go THROUGH the barrier. Let's try that.
>>
>>30105245
This Guy is kind of a derp, just start bullshitting with him about his wall power, or actually, start talking about some mare you saw and describe yourself when he found you changed into a mare as you deliver the package. Something tells me, he's just dumb enough for you to be able to do that.
>>
>>30105289
Or we could just bring his barrier and him with us. We might not be able to get past him, but we are still unstoppable.
>>
>>30105245
He probably just wants another ear nibble and spanking, right?
>>
>>30105245
What is his name anyway?
>>
>>30105342
Light Hoof.
>>
>>30105304
You mean just like heft him over our back? That could be fun, but I don't know if that would move the barrier. It could make him lose focus long enough to drop the barrier though.

>>30105335
He was the one that we molested with Pinch with us, right? I think it was after the spider lady tried to have her way with us or something. I was thinking of threatening him with another confusingly sexual spanking.
>>
>>30105365
No, I mean, we're unstoppable, and the barrier is un-passable so instead of going through or around the barrier we instead push the barrier and take it with us, by extension taking our pink friend here with us since he's connected to the barrier. Since we're just using the concept of being unstoppable, do don't even need to move fast, we can walk along at a brisk yet comfortable pace, perhaps shrugging off his attempt to block us like it is no problem, because it isn't. Also, after delivering this package, we should totally join any fight that may still be going on.
>>
>>30105420
Oh ok I gotcha, that sounds like a solid plan to me,(even if the barrier is technically down right now, but i'm assuming he'll just put it back up once we attempt to go forward).
>>
Fuck this kid. You finish standing up, rubbing your head and glaring at him. He pales for a second, and another wall of shimmering light goes up to block your path. Well… Okay, you’ve dealt with this before. You prepare your mark and look at him.

“Are you just looking for another ear nibble and spanking?” You ask him wrily. You see a distinct flush roll over his face, but he shakes it off and glares at you.

“I-I’m not gonna let you through,” he insists. “No matter what you say…”

You sigh, and with a lunge you make yourself immaterial and pass through his wall, minor resistance tugging at you while you push through. He yelps and turns around, and with a crackle of his mark, you see two lines of immaterial light slip out and wrap around your limbs. He strives to pull you back, and once more your Marks contested each other.

This one was… stranger, though, and you felt yourself being pulled while he himself pulled at you, and gradually he lifted off the ground. You weren’t moving forward anymore, though… You were spinning. Currently unable to move, you simply span slowly in place, while his lines to you caused him to orbit you, similarly unable to move or act. You saw his eyes as he passed you once more, clearly confused.

What do you do?
>>
>>30105598
Spin faster. Make him lose his lunch.
>>
>>30105598
Spin the opposite way?
>>
>>30105598
Focus your power on the package and making it getting delivered unstoppable instead of you. You're required for the delivery so you're likely to go along for the ride.
>>
>>30105658
Focusing on spinning the opposite direction is worth a shot if you ask me.

>>30105687
I don't think that tossing our package is the best idea, even if I do think it's a creative idea. Mainly cause we don't know what it is and we could break it doing that. Not to mention I have no idea of that'd even work seeing as how it's not us so much as an object we'd be throwing.
>>
This horse is irritating.
>>
i wonder how they they our route.
>>
This is a confusing proposition… Interactions between Marks can get weird. Briefly, you thing about throwing the package, but that’s not the best idea. After all, you’ve never tasted the implications of using your power, and what if you can’t stop it and it rips through an apartment complex?

Or even worse, what if it damages the package?

Still, you have a couple of options… and plenty of time, considering that he seems just as helpless, and the monstrosity that is the street controlled by the Mare in Red’s Mark is still quite a bit behind you. Still… hanging around on company time is not readily approved of.

With that in mind, you try reverse your momentum, going for speed over immaterialism this time since he can get his hooks on you either way. He looks confused for a momentum, but then he starts to get whipped around, and let out a small yelp of surprise. He swings around and you see an opportunity… as he grows closer to door you suddenly cut your mark and suddenly you stop spinning, and so does he… but he doesn’t stop reeling you in.

The strange ropes he’s summoning real you surprisingly quickly and you find yourself flying towards him, and with a *thunk* you collide with him, sending the two of your rolling across until you land in a heap, both of you belly down and him lying on top of you, five feet or so from the door of your final delivery.

What do you do?
>>
>>30109441
Gather your bearings and disable him with physical molesting before he get's the chance to do anything. Especially the ear biting.
>>
>>30109441
Pick him up bodily, give him a kiss in the cheek, throw him over your back and carry him with us while hes dazed as we deliver the package. Congratulate him on the new package delivery job as the door opens.
>>
>>30109441
Just hug him and scoot over there. If he tries anything kiss him.
>>
>>30109487
I agree that we should take him with us, but we should also start casually talking to him about his coworkers and what we think about them sexually. Mostly because I think it would be funny to take his behavior non-personally I mean, he is just trying to do his job afterall. Perhaps we sould ask him what his boss is trying to accomplish by stealing packages anyway as we deliver.
>>
>>30109441
Tie him with his own ropes and deliver the package!
>>
With a grunt, you stand up and start over towards the door. Light Hoof grunts and starts to protest weekly. You caught this off by giving him a kiss on the cheek and biting his ear lightly.

“I-I what?” He says, face flushing as you do so.

“Congratulations on your new job,” you say with a smile, giving him him a lick up the neck. You ring the doorbell.

“I mean, sure the mares you were working with were pretty hot. Like the ass on the mare, or the muscles on the zebra, damn. But we do have Pinch and Sunny as well… Why are you guys trying to steal our packages?”

“I-I don’t know if I should tell you…” he said, clearly too flustered to think about the job right now, or how you’re just waiting for the door. “Aren’t you kind of the enemy?”

“Hm? I mean, we just had two different jobs.. .and I think you’re kind of cute.”

“W-well,” he stammers. “I mean, um… demons, mostly. They hire people to shut down business that operate at night so that they can have more control over the streets. They’re the reason so might night business have shut down, and why they were about to shut down your guys delivery place.”

You’ve got a narratively convenient amount of time before the door opens. Anything else you want to ask?
>>
>>30109661
Who's the demon you're working for?
>>
>>30109661
Say something like, "Oh so you deal with the Demons? Do you know Ozzy? Ozmondous and I are kinda tight. We made some deals I got some demonic powers. Like check it out, I can read your fetishes." Read his fetsh and recit it to him.
Also, don't we have sex change powers? If so, we should demo that too.
>>
>>30109661
And just who are you working for? Why do they need to shut down businesses just to control the streets? Are they businesses themselves?

>>30109693
We have the power to change our sex, If I remember correctly. Just not change others sex.
>>
“Which demon?” You ask. “Oh… Asmodeus? He’s the one who I’ve worked with…”

“Uh… Beelzebub?” He said, sounding unsure.

“Well, why do they need to run other businesses out? Do they own businesses themselves?”

“I-I don’t know the whole deal… It never got explained to me. Something about confluence and energy levels…” He shrugged.

Your conversation is interrupted by the door opening and a stallion standing there. He looks groggy, with stubble on his face and bleary eyes. “Uhm, hello?”

You realize now that you’re currently standing in front of the street tearing itself up into an eldritch abomination of tentacles obliterating the street behind you that is currently being frozen and reforming while a trio of ponies duke it out.

“Uh. Delivery?” You say, and he looks at the package and he lights up.

“Oh! Thank you so much. I’m a night worker, so I’m always conked out during regular package delivery, so I don’t get the chance to pick up deliveries. You guys are life savers!”

He doesn’t take the package yet, but he does seem a lot more awake right now.
>>
>>30109929
Hand him the package and save your friends.
>>
>>30109929
"Oh, a night worker too, huh? I feel ya buddy. It can be rough going."

I wanna take a quick peek at this guy's aura before we hand off.
>>
>>30109929
Oh you don't say? Where do you work at? If you don't mind me asking. But then after he says just so sate our curiosity, we should tell him that it was nice to meet him but we got other business to attend to.
>>
>>30109929
Mention that it's your first week on the night shift.
>>
>>30109929
Ask the stallion if he knows about that pizza joint that delivers at night, might as well help a brother out by telling him about it.
After the stallion signs for the package ask our Pink pegasus friend if he wants to sneak back in the fight before our coworkers realize the delivery was already made.
>>
“Oh, yeah, first week on the night shift, actually,” you say, pushing the package towards him, though he doesn’t seem to notice.

“Really? Not quite what you were expecting, I guess?”

“Not particularly, but there are a few other places open around this time, enough to make it not super lonely,” you say while tendrils of earth shoot out of the ground and start to curve towards you.

“Definitely. I work at the Pizza Pal on 3rd. We have a couple of employees, but it’s been hard between the fog and few other problems.”

“Oh? I think I met Cal.”

“Ah, Cal’s great. He’s new but he’s really working hard, and he hasn’t given up yet, either.”

“Well… I don’t mean to be rude, but I do kind of have to go….”

“Hm? Oh sure!” He says, and takes the package. “Have a good one!” With that, he closes the door and you final package of the night has been delivered!

No time to celebrate just yet, however… The Mare in Red is still going bonkers. What will you do?
>>
>>30110185
Become immaterial and sneak up behind her. Mount her.
>>
>>30110185
Put our new teasing post down on the ground and go help our friends. Put that power to use again and focus on getting there fast. Give his ear a quick nibble before we leave and tease him about maybe seeing him later, we do still have questions after all.
>>
>>30110212
Also invite that pink stallion to join in the fun. It's important to enjoy what you do afterall.
>>
>>30110246
"Join in the fun" as in participate in the brawl that's currently going on?
>>
I'll be back tomorrow.
>>
>>30110379
Later Arc, hopefull the thread doesn't go ded.
>>
>>30110379
Gnight.
>>
gnite bampu
>>
>>30110185
Set the stallion on the ground, tell him to use his tendrils to pull the Red mare our way and slap his ass when he says "w-what". Catch her out of the air, flip her around and stick it in while she's disoriented. We'll fuck her into submission.

She's probably been dripping like a faucet since we started, so if she cums quickly and passes out we should present out dick to our new buddy to finish us off. If we orgasm, we can tell him to clean us up.
>>
>>30110253
Yeah, don't you find these little tussles enguaging and entertaining? Sounds like some real good old fashioned fun to me, with lewd rewards.
>>
page9 bompo
>>
I hope we can win against the BOSS.
>>
I want to cuddle sunny!
>>
ooking as the chaos unfolds at the hooves of a mare seething with rage, you figure that there’s really only one tactic that you can take to win and save your friends: you have to fuck the mare in submission. Nothing else will do.

NOTHING ELSE.

You take your new teasing post and set him down on the ground, nibbling on his ear for a bit. “Feel free to join in the fun,” you say. “Nothing like a little foreplay. And with that you launch off, priming yourself to go as fast as possible. You crash into one stone tendril as you fly, but the entire fray is getting so complicated that the Mare in Red is having a hard time directly playing with the sandbox around her, and your two compatriots have effectively locked down Kazula.

You land on the small platform the Mare in Red has constructed for herself, and she whips around to look at you, absolutely seething. “You,” she hisses out at you, and tendrils start to push out from the ground. “You utter cock…”

What do you do?
>>
>>30116341
Say something like, "Yep, that's me a big dick. Always ready to fuck some asshole, unless. you can fuck me first." Then slap you ass a couple of times to tease her.
>>
>>30116341
Is that all you can think about after feeling it hit the back of your throat?

Break the tendril by being unstoppable!
>>
>>30116341
Ouch. Those are ugly words from such a pretty mouth.
>>
“My, such dirty words coming from such a pretty mouth,” you say with casualness and confidence to befit a god. Hey, you finished your first week with a perfect delivery rating. You can act like anything you want to.

The tendrils start to wrap around your legs, but you apply the briefest power from your Mark and then turn to dust as you walk forward. “One little thrust to hit the back of your throat and all of the sudden it’s all that you can think about? Have a little bit of self control, hun.”

Her face is glowing red and the golem around you seems to be losing composure, but she’s not quite ready to give up. A few shaky tendrils start to come swinging at you from all directions. “You REALLY need to shut up,” she said. “Otherwise you’re gonna fuck my… I’m gonna fuck you up!” She insited as the tendrils swung in.
>>
>>30116716
>“Otherwise you’re gonna fuck my… I’m gonna fuck you up!”
See? What did I tell you? You really can't keep your mind off me can you?

See if you can't get in close and get more physical with your flirtations, the more we rile/fluster her the better.
>>
>>30116716
There will definitely be some "fucking" happening soon, and it's going to be hard. Dodge!
>>
>>30116716
We should try burrowing down and under her. out of the reach of tendrils.
>>
>>30116716
Walk up to her, through her stone until she has to look up at us. "Damn right. Now turn around"
>>
>>30116804
Why? She obviously wants it, this is basically the super powered version of a girl playfully batting at your chest.
>>
>>30117428
Because then we can come up right under her and blow a raspberry on her tummy.
>>
Even her angry face is cute.
>>
>>30117428
Well If you ask me, it's more like she's yelling at you and looks pissed, but is masturbating to the thought of you at the same time. So she hates you, but wants to bang.
>>
bamp
>>
>>30120530
>>
“See?” You say with a coy smile, casually approaching and dodging out of the way of her sloppy tendril strokes. “You can’t even keep your mind off of it… My cock, big, hard, thrusting into you again and again…”

Her face is now as red as her cloak, even if her expression is seeing red, but the lines around her are grabbing at everything, and you notice that the street further and further away from her is starting to set back down to normal. She can’t keep ahold of all this at once, her line of thought is too frayed, and she’s losing focus on everything. Her range closes to about a thirty foot range around her… but then everything starts to happen at once.

The walls nearby pulse with an energy just before walls starts to shoot out, aimed sloppily at you. You hear Sunny help and try to shoot a burst of her mark to do something, but walls around the arena sprung up, forming a dome that were reinforced so heavily by her mark that you weren’t sure if even your Mark could burst through it… but luckily, you don’t need to worry about that, because she forgot something.

You dive down, activating your mark and zooming into the ground as a pillar comes out to hit you, and for a second you can catch a glimpse of victory on the mare’s face as she thinks that she got you. How wrong she is… after getting down about sixty feet, you about face and aim yourself behind her.

You emerge from the claustrophobic depths behind her, and finally have access to behind her. She notices you and the red lines surrounding you start to pulse an ripple… but you have a second before she can do anything.

Make it a good one.
>>
>>30122146
Jam it in.
>>
>>30122146
Jump on it, jump on it.

No but seriously, mount up. We're gonna distract her by pounding her so good she won't be able to walk straight for a while, let alone think.
>>
>>30122146
She's expecting us to jam it in her pussy, so I think anal is in order.
>>
>>30122146
Wrap you fore-hooves around her neck from behind and hold your lips as close to her ear as possible and ask her, "Is it good for you? Because I'm enjoying every minute of this." and licking the back of her ear before penetrating.
>>
She’s dripping wet, you’re horny as fuck, and she’s been wanting this for as long as the battle has been going. There’s really only one thing to do, and that’s get to it. With a grunt of exertion, you put your hooves up on her flank and lift yourself up. She looks back at you with a strange sort of indignation, but this game has been going on for far too long for you to keep playing her game, and with one solid thrust, you force it inside of her.

The first cry is one that sounds about as much of anger as it is of arousal, but there’s clearly plenty of both. She stiffens up a bit, but it’s not enough to make it much harder, especially considering just how soaked she is, leaving her juices to practically pour down her thighs from the first thrust. She growls, looking back at you, but… Well the tendrils probably could have beaten you into a pulp by now.

“Just… get this over with,” she says with a grunt.

“Alright,” you say with your usual, aloof quality. “But you’re going to want to unclench for this one.”

“What, what?” She says, expression intensifying.

You waste little enough time, pulling out of her pussy and lining up your shaft with her ass. It gives way just a little, but before you can really thrust into her you feel a tight pressure around you neck. Looking back in surprise, you see a single tendril absolutely covered in her red lines.

“I don’t care how fast you go,” she mutters. “You’re not going to break free of that. By all means, go ahead. But I want to give you the proper… incentive for doing a good job.” She gives you a slasher smile and for a second you feel the tentacle tighten, cutting off your breathing just a bit before it returns to you.

You’d better make this good, do you have any special tricks up your sleeve?
>>
>>30122404
Rub your hooves over her crotch tits. Gyrate your hips when you're inside her.
>>
>>30122465
We're mounted on her, touching her crotch tits would break some anatomy.

>>30122404
Hook our hooves over her hips, lean forward, and bite her mane. If she wants to play rough we can play rough. Pull back and push forward.
>>
>>30122404
"She's into compliments. We should think of some that also sound dirty.
Some suggestions:
"I'm just imagining how beautiful you'll look when I make you climax"
"Are, you trying to make me hard? or does this just come naturally to you?"
"Your tight ass makes me want to map it out, while I dive in."
"Seeing your hot body is the only thing keeping me from killing you right now?"
"Another mare hasn't made me this horny since highschool."
I don't know, I tried.
>>
Pausing so I can really get to work on these lewds. Expect them later tonight or tomorrow. Feel free to throw more commands in, and I'll probably incoprorate them.
>>
If we can, we should try getting into a new position like missionary.
>>
Time for sleep bump.Grope that soft sweet ass
>>
>>30122544
None of that sounds remotely applicable in the current situation. Just imagine it, Load being choked out on top of a floating stone platform in the middle of a battleground while delivering these sweet nothings to her. "I'm just -HRK- imaginin -GAK- how- how- how- can't breath"
>>
Load receiving a light lewd load from Light when?
>>
>>30122404
Why would we run off when we're right where we want to be? Anyway, time to give her the full Load experience. If she starts getting cocky, alternate pounding that ass and pussy until she drops the attitude. Hell, go one thrust each.

It's superpowered shadow realm combat fucking, so hygiene concerns can fuck off.
>>
>>30122404
If we can reach the clit from this angle, reach around and play with it while you're attacking her ass with our dick. And then of course lean down for some ear nibbles too, cause who doesn't like that? She seemed to like being swatted on the butt so give her a few hearty swats.

Give her a compliment about her round perky butt, while sensually whispering it into her ear.

I was gonna suggest a one liner, but i'm stumped.
>>
Turn that frown into an ahego.
>>
Let's hope we win.
>>
Cum inside!
>>
>>30128269
PREGNATE
>>
>>30128406
Wouldn't having a baby in her make her even MORE angry?
>>
>>30129609
Let's pretend that won't be an issue, I don't need an accidental pregnancy to kill my boner thanks.
>>
>>30129609
Nah. Who could possibly even stay mad when they had little Loadlets?
>>
>>30129653
>>30129709
>3 months later
>Load scurries around his apartment frantically trying to take care of the five or six mares he's impregnated
>>
>>30129757
>and griffons
>and zebras
>some demons too
>>
>>30129810
>Load feels conflicted about his succubus daughters
>>
>>30129824
>he keeps telling his changeling daughter to transform into something less skimpy but she's having none of it
>>
>>30129856
>One day he walks in on Pinch's son masturbating and quickly left
>He cries tears of pride because his son has a bigger dick than him
>>
>>30129709
Not my kind of thing anon, not everyone enjoys the thought of having kids, let alone being a asshole who just rounds around and rampantly has kids without a care in the world.
>>
>>30130569
I'm not sure why you'd be concerned about Load breeding you. It's not like you're a small magic mare now, is it?
I-Is it?
>>
>>30130692
>I'm not sure why you'd be concerned about Load breeding you. It's not like you're a small magic mare now, is it?
>I-Is it?
Don't you try and tickle a fetish of mine while i'm stating my disdain for a fetish.
>>
https://pastebin.com/HxuWGNJr
>>
>>30130962
Just put an image of a sweating hotpot here and that's how I feel about this.
>>
>>30130962
>>30131047
This
>>
File: 2hot4pot.png (297KB, 2631x2336px) Image search: [Google]
2hot4pot.png
297KB, 2631x2336px
>>30130962
>>30131047
I got this.
>>
>>30131117
Thanks anon.
>>
Oh, right, credit to Linkeh for editing, all praise be /cyoa/'s god of writing.

Also get me some command ya dinguses. We're not done yet.
>>
>>30130962
Have breakfast!
>>
>>30131193
Well we got questions to ask, and quite a few of them. What do they get out of working with demons that want to shut down almost all night delivery services? What's this about "confluence and energy levels" the cute pink butted whorse told us about?
>>
>>30131193
High time we got the full exposition from these guys. Who the actual fuck has been trying so hard to mess with our deliveries, and why?
Why would it be so important we have a good week of deliveries anyway?
>>
>>30131193
Throw the tired ponies onto our back and head to the diner. Toss pink guy to the succubuses with a wink when we pass them. We can all crowd around the diner table and talk while we cuddle Sunny in our lap since there's obviously not enough room.
>>
>>30131476
Sunny could use some snugs,(all of them could use some snugs later).
>>
>>30131552
Cuddles for everyone!
>>
Alright, these chucklefucks have been bothering you for far too long. It’s time you finally get the lowdown on why they’re after you. Over some breakfast. The light is starting to filter through, but you figure you have enough time to get to the Nite Owl… you think they’re kind of a 24 hour place, anyway.

You take a check to see who’s still conscious and in a position to walk. It appears to be most of you, and even the Mare in Red is capable of getting back up, having re-secured her cloak around her and is looking at you with a haughty expression that can’t quite disguise the lustful eyes she’s giving you every now and then.

There are seven of you walking along as whisps of fog are slowly disappearing with the rising of the sun, but a few familiar sights remain. One of them is the two succubi mare who live over here. They wave at you, and give them a grin. And then you push Light Hoof over towards them. They catch him deftly, and look down at him. He seems surprised, but you give him a cocky grin.

“He could use a week off, ladies,” you let them know, and they smile back at you with a vicious playfulness that lets you know he’ll spend the entire time very well cared for and very happy. The remaining six all head into your favorite greasy spoon. Most of the regulars have cleared away by the time you all have entered in, so they get you seated at a big, round, corner table. You pull Sunny onto your lap.

“Not enough room,” you say as you snuggle her closer to you.

“W-what? There’s plenty of room.” She protests, until you nibble at her ear and she shivered and pushes herself further into you. “W-well I guess I wouldn’t want to crowd anyone.”

(1/2)
>>
>>30131676
“What are we here for, anyway?” the Mare in Red mutters as she peruses the menu.

“Besides the fact that this place has the best pancakes in the city?” Pinch asserts while she mulls over which ‘infinite pancake’ combo to get.

“Because you have had your goon and the rest of you harassing us all week and I want to know why,” you say.

“It was a job,” she said with a huff, putting down her menu. “A demon paid us to do it. Paid us very well.”

“Red,” Kazula says, sounding disappointed. “They beat us. By all rights they could have killed us. Especially that small one.” She points at Blind. “We owe them our cooperation.”

“I don’t owe them anything,” Red snaps. Kazula fixes her with a level look, and the Mare in Red looks at her for a moment before looks over at you. “Alright fine. The demons wanted ponies to stay out of street during the nights. It gave them more control over the street, and they were using the energy of the night to make more demons. It was how they reproduce.”

(2/2)
>>
>>30131682
Well that makes sense. Do you have a clue as to why they wanted to make more demons? To make an army to take over? To have bigger orgies? Do they just like it?
Let's feed sunny and she can feed us with her telekinesis.
>>
>>30131682
>“I don’t owe them anything,” Red snaps.
Good keep that anger, it's not as fun if you just roll over and take it without putting up some resistance. That sounds really rapey,
but I mean that in a playful way.

Well where does this "energy of the night" come from anyways? What about angels, have you guys ever heard anything pertaining to them? I don't suppose you know the name of the demon that hired you, or where to find them at would you?

What about your company, is it just you two in it?
>>
>>30131682
Wouldn't they still be able to make demons with us around? Why the hurry to create even more right now?
Tease Pinch and Blind from under the table.
>>
>>30131797
>Tease Pinch and Blind from under the table.
I like the way you think anon, but I don't know if Load is really in the mood. Maybe he could do it out of a desire for some idle fun more than being in the mood to bang.
>>
>>30131682
Why didn't they just stop us instead then? Why hire mortals to do it?

>>30131797
>>30131813
I want to get Blind to spray the bottom of the table before we leave.
>>
>>30131884
Holy shit anon, I can only take so much unf at once.
>>
>>30131682
We did win fair and square...but that doesn't mean we can't hash this out. You looking for a new job? Sunny, we need more delivery ponies? I wouldn't mind if these cuties worked with us~
>>
>>30132019
It's just innocent fun while we converse. We're not going for another orgy right now.
>>
>>30132107
I was saying this sounds like fun and I love it.
>>
“Well I don’t see why they couldn’t make more with us around,” you say. “If anything, they were in a rush to have even more fun with me.” You glance around to see if Pinch and Blind are in a position to be toyed with a bit, but unfortunately there’s no way of doing so without being painfully obvious, and that would kind of take some of fun out of it. You’ll just have to make up for it later.

Kazula shook her head. “They can get off to sex, largely as a result of constructed bodies, but they’re actually created via a sort of summoning ritual… They can only do it so much depending on how much energy there is available.”

Sunny leans forward. “I mean, okay, but where does this energy come from? And why have you guys do it, why not have them?”

“Because, idiot, demons can only use a level of power equal to the power of their opponents,” Red said hotly. “So they get us to squash anyone who tries to start a business before they can build up enough power from the Confluence.”

“The Confluence? That term sounds familiar… not like I’ve heard the actual term used before, but the idea behind it.”

She nods, a bit less hostile this time. “Probably from the Angel. It’s when she… well, for lack of a better term get’s freaky with other angels every night. The Angel is the dimension. Our dimension. The whole damn one. And when the intermingles with other ones, you get weird combinations of shit that generate their own energy. But then the demons siphon it off and use it to make more demons. That’s how they breed.”

Any more questions?
>>
>>30132129
>“Because, idiot, demons can only use a level of power equal to the power of their opponents,”
Smirk at them and say "Oh, so they got some ponies that are weaker than us to try and stop us instead?"

Well all that's interesting, but there's still the question of what these guys intend to do now. Are they going to keep fighting us or join us. Can't say I'd be displeased by fucking them into submission every night.
>>
>>30132129
Is the angel the mare in the purple fog?
>>
>>30132129
Yeah, how do you know so much about this?

Not only that but saying their "opponents" seems like a vague term, what if there is multiple businesses going, do they get the collective power from those businesses then? Since I would think they'd all technically be their opponents.

What about the angels, how come we never see any of them at all?.
>>
>>30132198
>What about the angels, how come we never see any of them at all?.
We did, we told her to fuck off when she started telling us what to do. Or something like that.
>>
>>30132203
Ohh shit, I totally forgot about that. Nevermind, you're right. It was when we when into the purple fog that was "royalty" right?
>>
>>30132214
Sounds familiar, so probably.

>>30132129
>>30132198
>>30132196
We should mention it like that. "Angels... oh, you mean that mare in the purple fog? Yeah, she tried to tell me what to do so I told her to fuck off."
>>
>>30132129
>there’s no way of doing so without being painfully obvious
That's unfortunate. Then let's just substitute with just attempting to feed them. They need some attention as well.
>>
I kinda wanna know how much they get paid.
>>
>>30132129
You know speaking of killing, have any of you guys had to? Because I only did the one time and it was... Pretty wierd.
>>
Let's ask if they wanna be friends.
>>
Kazula is pretty cool.
>>
>>30139323
>>
Time to go to bed bump.
>>
>>30139323
>>
>>30143125
>>
This was a lot of fun bump.
>>
It's a real shitposty afternoon today.
>>
>>30144491
>>
>>30145920
>>
>>30145920
>>
“The Angel? You mean the mare in like the purple fog?” You ask as the waitress delivers your food. “I met her! She tried to tell me what to do so I told her to fuck off.”

The Mare in Red’s head snaps to look at you. “You can’t expect me to believe a lie that fucking stupid.” She says. She looks at you for a second. “Celestia above, you’re serious. How in the hell did you survive?”

“Uh… this griffon rushed in and saved me, I think,” you say. “I’m not really clear on the details.”

She snorts. “I don’t care who this griffon is, you got fucking lucky. No one, a nightcrawler or no, has what it takes to survive the Angel. She’s not just the most powerful thing in the Universe, she IS the Universe.”

You shrug. “Anyway, if the demons wanted to crush us, why did they send someone LESS powerful than us?”

The Mare in Red almost gets up out of her seat for something but Kazula puts a hoof over her chest and pushes her back down. “Easy, girl. He’s just trying to rile you.”
>>
>>30147659
“Keep the anger,” you say with half-lidded eyes. “It makes things more exciting.”

“BESIDES,” Kazula cuts in before her partner can react. “We need something from them.”

“I don’t need SHIT from him,” the Mare in Red hollers. “I don’t need-”

“A job?” Kazula asks, looking back at her. The Mare in Red suddenly looks very uncomfortabale.

“Working for the demons not going so great?” You ask with a tinge of self-preservation-lacking snark. You’re meanwhile in the process of casually feeding Pinch and Blind, alternating bites while they try and steal food from the other.

“We’ve never been fond of their more stringent policies, and avoided killing at every turn,” Kazula said. “And while the pay was fantastic, they’re not going to be happy that we failed…” She sighed. “It’s not easy to ask, but is there any room for us at your job?”

Sunny considers the question and looks over at you. “I’d need to talk to corporate, but we’ve been getting more packages since our numbers have been going up anyway. If you think it’s a good idea… I’d say go for it.”
>>
>>30147669
The more the merrier. I just hope they don't end up trying to live in my apartment.
>>
>>30147669
...I suspect I might need a bigger apartment soon.
>>
>>30147727
>You’re meanwhile in the process of casually feeding Pinch and Blind, alternating bites while they try and steal food from the other.
This mental image pleases me.

If Sunny is cool with it and no one else has objections then I think it's safe to say that we now have two more mares added to the delivery service. Tease 'em by asking them if you're also gonna have to give them a place to live like you would a pair of stray dogs. Finish up our food and decide if we should head home and call it good for the day. The package was delivered after all and it sounds like it might be time to get some well earned rest.

>>30147727
Seconded, as cool as it is to have more company, I think we have enough personal company as it is.
>>
>>30147808
I said it with more of a joking tone since Sunny Pinch and Blind ended up living with us. They could take their apartment though so they live close by.
>>
>>30147824
Yeah that sounds like a good plan to me, might as well get some use out of those vacant apartments, assuming Sunny or Pinch didn't end up doing something with their empty apartments already,(I don't think they did). Did we ever see Blinds apartment? Cause i'm pretty sure he just like showed at ours and we have no idea where he lives.
>>
>>30147808
>two more mares
Think Light is also gonna end up joining as well.
>>
>>30147669
What is the name of the Mare in Red? Perhaps if she asks very nicely, we can give her the job.
>>
>>30147861
I... actually forgot about him, seeing as how he's off getting the life succd out of him right now. 2 mares and 1 stallion then.
>>
>>30147866
This came up before, but it's understandable given the hiatus. Her name is "The Mare in Red".
>>
>>30147669
Sure, sounds like a good enough idea to me. If the demons, start pushing them to kill, I don't want them to have to. Ever since, that time I met the anti me. Let's not talk about what happened to anti-me.
>>
You look at the two of them. Despite her sullen attitude, there’s a definite tinge of hopefulness to the Mare in Red’s look while you decide, but Kazula manages to look and calm and understanding. Eventually you look them over once more and nod.

“Alright,” you say. “You’re in. I just hope you three aren’t going to need a place to stay.”

The two of them look at each other with chagrin.

You groan. “I’m going to need a bigger apartment.”

Pinch lifts a hoof up after snagging a bite of waffle. “We could give them me and Sunny’s old place, “ she posited. “It’s not huge, but definitely enough room for three ponies.”

“And we can always throw Light to the succubi if we need more space for a bit,” the Mare in Red murmured.

“Well… that settles it,” you say. “Welcome to the crew.”

With everything but the paperwork sorted out, the assembled ponies start back towards your apartment buildings, looking very hungover as you’re all exhausted and decked out in sunglasses.The trip is quiet, in part because you’re a fairly imposing bunch by now and most people aren’t looking to pick a fight. You and your herd clamber into your bedroom while the Mare in Red and Kazula sort out their new digs.

In a big pony cocoon (and the AC on full blast), the four of you cuddle up in a big pile as you fall asleep. You start to dream of an island oasis, covered in mares as you recline on a beach. It feels nice, real almost… and then you look over and see the enigmatic old griffon relaxing in a chair next to you, a few mares strewn about him as well.

“It’s been a busy week,” he notes in his deep, rumbling voice, wiping away the feeling of surreality that accompanies most dreams. “I think we both deserve a break.”
>>
>>30148081
We definitely earned it. How did I do? Anything you can suggest on improving on?
>>
>>30148081
This could be you contacting me or a dream, but after this week, I know it's all pretty much the same. So, Instead of telling me, exactly what this was all about or what kind of reward I earned by completing the weeks work, why don't you tell me whether the answers to those questions is worth knowing. Because I think I already have the reward, and I'm almost certain that the reason for things happening like they did is more disappointing if you know what it is.
>>
>>30148081
I suppose you aren't here to answer many questions are you? So what's up? Just making a visit to your favorite delivery stallion?
>>
>>30148081
wan sum fuk?
>>
“I know I at least earned it,” you say with a brief laugh. “And I’ll assume you do, too. Any suggestions? Hints?”

“Eh… It’s much less fun that way,” the griffin said with a shrug. “But you did an excellent job, and I’m sure you can figure it all out for yourself.”

You nod and mull over your next question. “Well… Part of me wants to ask if there’s a reward, or if there was a point to those. But I’m getting the feeling that those questions aren’t really what I should be asking.”

“Oh no,” the griffin says brightly. “I’m not here to welch out on anything. Any questions you have I will answer to the best of my ability.”

“Oh… so, my reward?”

He grinned and held up a claw, snapping it. “After the weekend, you’ll be promoted to manager of the branch. Don’t worry about Sunny, she was never fond of that position, and she has something else coming.”

You frown. “Oh…”

He chuckles and snaps his fingers again. “And with that, the second part of your reward. Every mare you’ve had sex with over the course of this week is now pregnant with your seed. Don’t worry about money, you’ll find yourself helped with every aspect of the reward from pregnancy to childcare to monetary compensation.”

How do you react?
>>
>>30148081
>>30148636
I got you blu
>>
>>30148642
Oh. Asmodeus is going to be pretty confused then I bet.
>>
>>30148642
Does the Spider mare count? That's a lot of babies all in one mare.
>>
>>30148662
Wasn't that her goal anyway?
>>
>>30148678
Maybe, or the poor thing was just lonely.
>>
>>30148642
This is a happy surprise! Definitely need to take responsibility and plan to move to a larger home for all the children we are expecting. Our herd is going to become a happy family.
>>
>>30148642
Start trying to count. Sunny, Pinch, ( who both switched to men for a time and I don't think we fucked them afterward) the mare in red, the griffin but she's not a mare so I don't think that counts. The succubus? Or did they only suck?
We ass fucked the bat mare also so she won't count. But yeah that's it.
Mare in red is the only one I know has a kid right now.
>>
>>30148714
> Every mare you’ve had sex with over the course of this week
This is magic. It may not need anything more than some form of sex.

Also, we fucked sunny like four or five times, does that mean she gets quadruplets?
>>
>>30148642
Ask if he would like one named after him.
>>
Immediately, the math starts to spring to your head and you start to mumble out loud.

“Now, the mares who changed gender…”

“Accounted for,” he said coolly, grabbing the ass of a dream mare, who yelps and looks back at him with lust.

“The Spidermare…”

“Lives in another dimension, but I’m sure you’ll get the chance to see all your adorable little half-breed abominations every now and then.”

“So that’s… Sunny, Pinch, the Mare in Red, that Bat Mare…”

“The succubi and the spidermare, by my account. I think Cal has earned his new griffon girlfriend, and Pinch earned Kazula.”

“I had sex with Sunny like four times. Does each of them count? Quadruplets?”

He chuckles. “I like your gusto, but I think I’ll spare her body and you’ll have to settle for twins.”

“I suppose that’s fair… Would you like me to name one for you?”

“I appreciate the offer, but that’s not necessary. After all, they’ll already have my Mark. And that’s what this was all about.”

“...you wanted more ponies to have your mark?”

“No. Well, not as such.” He stood up and stretched out. “Look at me! Well, not quite so literally. But I am the Night. I am BEAUTIFUL.” He opened up his wings. “Demons don’t have a right to me. The Angel doesn’t have a right to me. Everyone does, everyone should be in and about me all at once. I give my Mark to those who would live in me, and I chose you to help bring about a new epoch of life in my night.”

“I guess… yeah, that’ makes sense.”

He smiled at you. “It will make all the more sense later. But for now, you’ve got some time off. I”ll be in touch, Load Delivery. Have fun breaking the news.”

He spreads his wings and lifts off, flying into the sky, and a brief ripple of twilight across the horizon marks his disappearance.

That's all for tonight. Epilogue and Q&A tomorrow
>>
>>30148970
>no half demon kids
Massively disappointed.
>>
>>30148992
Read, my dude. The succubus chicks from the cafe were in the list.
>>
>>30149003
Asmodeus was a chick for that last fuck wasn't he?
>>
https://pastebin.com/xdtbw9Pv

Alright, there's the Epilogue. Thank you all for riding this one through with me. Shoot me questions and I'll answer tomorrow.
>>
>>30149375
Did they ever hire on more ponies for the delivery service? And who was hiding under Load's desk giving him a blowjob for the majority of interviews?
>>
>>30149375
How did Load fuck Luna? Could you write that scene in an extra? Did they do it pony style while all his hooves were off the ground or did he use a step ladder?
Do you think you'll make another quest?
Did you have a favorite part? I really liked that movie theater scene with Sunny.
>>
>>30149375
Do we ever find a way to get Blind pregnant?
Did Load ever get serious and marry his lovers when he settled down, or did he continue to hire and bang others he hired through work?
How come we never saw the succubi and Asmodeus ever again?
>>
>>30149430
They were actually overstaffed for quite a while until the demand could pick up with their new team, but after that they grabbed a few new members. Light Hoof became the number one desk jockey, and Load handed off literally every piece of paperwork he could possibly manage to him. The only way he could get him to suck it up was to suck it up. That included interviews.

>>30149498
Maybe. I'll think on it and maybe write it out if any fun ideas come to mind.
I'm currently planning on another quest with a different posting style, one longer chapter every few days rather than short bursts over a longer session. I think it'll help with writing quality and my motivation.
My personal favorite part was either the scene with the orange fog, as weird as it was, or the Hijack parody scene.

>>30149743
You kept him shapeshifted for eleven months in return for letting him be on top when you fucked. S/he gave birth to a surprisingly studly little Earth colt.
Equestria has a lax view on romance, with marriage being a sort of optional step to creating a herd, but he married Sunny, Pinch, and Blind at least and probably married anyone else who particularly struck his fancy. All of them continued to bang around, however.
You saw the demons again, you just didn't see them while they were pregnant.
>>
Best End
>>
Beb
>>
>>30150527
>>30149498
Personally I'd love to see periodic ND come out after this when you feel the urge to write. There's so many fun little scenarios that can come out of this world like:

The Luna scene
The mystery of the smiling pancakes every morning when the Luna foal comes to visit
Pinch betting Load that he can't make it one delivery without fucking something, so he straps Sunny to himself as a cocksock to cheat the game
Asmodeus coming to visit and asking for cock like a tsundere
The Light Hoof interviews
Load not giving Red any for a week straight until she pounces
Pinch, Load, and Kazula in a three-way title match for the world championship
The Angel fucking the griffon in the ass to prove a point
Revisiting the plant ponies
Telling Blind/Light Hoof that the maid outfit is his new work attire.
>>
>>30151734
>>30150527
I'd like to revisit the spider pone. That could be promising
>>
>>30151734
Load and Sunny having sex in the missionary position with the lights out for the sole purpose of procreation while holding hooves
>>
>>30151734
Female Load dominating Pinch for her femdom fetish.
>>
I'll consider doing some smutfics, and if I get in the mood for doing some pronz they'll be my go-to. But for now, this is a wrap on Night Delivery, thank you all for the ride, and I hope to see you in my next quest!
>>
>>30153136
>>
>>30155063
It's over boys. Stop bumping the thread.
>>
Goodnight.
Thread posts: 200
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.