[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- 3 days left

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 4

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1492506344935.jpg (430KB, 678x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492506344935.jpg
430KB, 678x1024px
>>30104596
Post sheets
>>
File: the fuck you say about me.jpg (98KB, 990x659px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck you say about me.jpg
98KB, 990x659px
>>30104606
https://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
>>
>>30104606
https://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
File: HolyQuestPreparetoDieEdition.jpg (18KB, 465x260px) Image search: [Google]
HolyQuestPreparetoDieEdition.jpg
18KB, 465x260px
>>30104606
https://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn
>>
Pryce 9/5 (9/5)
Flaming 8/6 (8/7)
Amy 7/5 (7/5)
Flow 11/5 (11/5)
Observer 7/6 (7/6)
Shei 8/4 (8/5)

>Today is Hongdia, 16th of Dusk Reverie, 784, Kalpa 6217 (Morning)
>On the ship is 4 days' worth of food and 2 days' worth of water

Last time on HQ...

https://mlpg.co/q/res/677653+50.html#685757

Flaming, Amy, Pryce, Busta and Little Journey tracked down Banana Splitz to where his slave-ships were parked, by the southeastern lake of the Cozy Vimana. One of the squad leaders under his command cryptically warned about a wind that would blow once Splitz and his gang had left, that would wipe out anything that came after them. What he was referring to was unclear.

Shei and KP continued to wrestle with the many ramifications of Shei's actions, which were all coming at him all at once. In 24 hours, he would die of JOY withdrawal. In three days, he would need to offer sufficient sacrifice to the God of Tartarus in exchange for Vae Victis, the incredibly powerful relic that God bestowed to him. And, Miracle now held his power of mind-control, as well as Gabby's seal.

Observer and Flow continued on their bizarre adventure north to fight the powerful demon known as Voir Dire, and claim the relic which his bounty would drop.

(1/2)
>>
>>30104650
>Pryce and Amy
"Hmm? Oh, oh, don't tell me!" Splitz pauses, tapping his head. "Yes, you're the ones from Circadia. You're a both bit more sober than the last time I saw you," he says to Pryce and Amy, in reference to the former's bloodmoon madness and Amy's partial demon transformation. "So, someone's after me. Wow, tell me something I don't know." Splitz reaches into a nearby chest and draws out a peculiar onyx padlock, like one from a dungeon. "So, who is it this time? A rival? A freedom fighter? A leader, perhaps? C'mon, I deserve to know. Otherwise my daughter here might be in danger, right?"

>>30104672
>Observer
Observer notes that this creature is not a distinct monster, but rather a part of a deep network of a nameless, sleeping being that lives inside this whole area. This cobra can be likened to a nerve, or perhaps more accurately, a finger. The cobra circles around your group slowly, sticking out a tongue much like a real snake. Then, it lays back down on the tree, apparently uninterested in you.

There is a singular path directly northwest through the strange-textured forest, but the arrow on Flow's bounty points northeast. To the northeast is a sheer cliff. There are some indentations in the stone that you could use as footholds, but you see some loose rocks a few meters above, suggesting there is very little margin for error if you climb.

(2/3)
>>
>>30104713
>KP
"And HOW do you know ANY of that?" River says to Shei. Her voice is completely calm and even. Happy, even. "And why would you bring an angel onboard this ship if it's not dead? Why would you try to face it alone? So, first, you keep a sample of the world's most deadly biochemical weapon right under my nose, which I had been forced to brew after spending my ENTIRE LIFE trying to heal people. Second, you don't tell us that you kept it despite seeing firsthand all the evil that it's wrought and the horrible ways in which the afflicted die. Third, you decide it would be a good idea to SMOKE it, by yourself, in the bathroom, where it could have easily spread to any of us the moment the door opened? Are you sure you haven't been possessed by Orcus? And you have the gall to even stand in front of me right now and admit to all of it."

Her voice starts to warble. "Well, it doesn't matter much now. I don't have the patience or mental and emotional fortitude required to stage an intervention for someone as unhinged as you have demonstrated yourself to be. In other words, you can fucking walk to Fantasia if you want an antidote. Goodbye, Shei. You are already dead."
>>
>>30104767
https://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08

Observer takes note of the creature, remembering to search for more signs of this portion of land possibly being a larger living being.

She also takes note of observing the cliff she may have to climb, trying to spot parts of the rock to be wary of.

>Spot checking for safe climbing spots
[1d10+3]
>>
>>30104767
Flow looks up at the cliff when the party reaches it, and checks to see if the poster is pointing them in the right direction.
"Well shit, looks like we'd better get started then..."
He grabs onto a rock, and pauses. He squints and looks back at Observer.

>>30104811
"Say, you know how to levitate stuff, right? How hard would it be to just levitate us over this cliff? Or at the very least, act as a bungie cord if we fall down?"
>>
>>30104845
"I was checking to see what would be the safest spots to climb if I could not lift anyone, however I shouldn't be expected to lift and carry everyone around all the time. I do that with the ship already."
>>
>>30104767
Flaming turns her head on its side, "Sober?" She looks up at Amy and Pryce, "But none of us were doing any... eh, you know what, it doesn't matter. Point is, you remember us now, right?"

As Splitz waves off the death threats, Flaming growls, and steps forth. "Try the Demon Counts themselves! They don't want you here snatching up people as slaves in the midst of a crisis. You're making the 2nd most powerful creatures in the city mad enough to think to send assassins against you, which WE just talked them down from to try and get you to leave peacefully." She looks at the daughter, squinting at her in confusion. "A-and if you do really care about your daughter and your mate's safety, you should get out of here. If we go back failures I don't know what they'll try next, they were about to send suicidal bomb demons first." She argues as she presses on into the room.
>>
>>30104606
https://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM

>>30104767
"Didn't you hear me?" Pryce responds "Its the *demon lords*, the ones who control this city? They're after you for whatever reason and will be out for your death if you don't leave now."

>>30104770
KP looks between River and Shei, even more distressed now as he's unsure of how to help.
>"S-So, lunch, right? Yeeaaa, I think we could all use something to eat."
He says to try and diffuse the situation.
>>
>>30104872
Flow opens his mouth to respond, but stops for a good second.
"...did you just make a joke?" Flow looks confused before he shakes his head.
"Well anyways, d'you think you just like, catch us with that telekinesis instead of having to levitate us one-by-one?"
>>
>>30104770
As River turns around to walk to the kitchen, Shei-Sher utters "RiverSpring please." He grabs her by a piece of her clothing, with a hoof. Shei keeps head down, looking at the floor "That's not true. Flaming and Amy knew of it. And the Angel -it was her core, Miracle's. It could not harm anyone unless they projected their spirit into it. The Demon Lords preserve stores of them safely. And, well I inhaled the JOY to counteract the angel's mind controlling capabilities. I did not invite anyone to come with me in subdueing her -because.. well. In all due honesty, I was being singular minded. I hadn't put much thought into it. And I'm sorry. I truly am! but even if I had it would not of mattered, I could not of asked any of you to risk your lives like that. The only reason I held a glimmer of a hope in defeating her was because of my powers to assert control.. but those are lost now. She took them away from me.. As for why I kept a vial of JOY on my person. It was the same vial I used to investigate potential properties for a cure when we were in Fantasia. I had always kept it afterwards, for purposes of either a failsafe if I and my friends were ever put near the brink of death. I could imbibe it and possibly reverse the chances. Or if something ever happened to Fantasia and manufacturing of cures were discontinued. We would always have something to map out a cure as soon as possible. Please RiverSpring, I don't want to die" Shei-sher chokes up a bit as he grits his teeth "It all seemed like a fine idea in my head."
>>
>>30104884
Shei-Sher doesn't answer you. He stares at the floor paneling as he keeps a hoof gripping RiverSpring's clothing. He looks pathetic and miserable and in his childish form he appears like a child desperate to earn his mother's forgiveness.
>>
>>30104811
In your mind's eye, you highlight the most stable footholds in the wall's erosions, and discover that, upon reaching the ledge above the fifth foothold, if you shimmy along the right-hand side, there will be a wider, more secure ledge you can follow.

>>30104845
Vortigern taps you on the shoulder and flaps her wings, despite the tired look in her eye.

>>30104874
>>30104884
Splitz is about to press down on the onyx padlock he holds, as though to lock it, but then pauses. "All the lords? Hmm; a wager like that might be too costly. Fine, then. Sundae and I appreciate this message. But I cannot leave just yet. Am I supposed to leave money on the table here? Tell me, which lords specifically? Ideally, narrow it down to the one most responsible. Once you tell me, and once I've gathered all the mortals that want to leave Vitral, then I will leave."

"Thank you," Sundae says, reaching up to hug Flaming. "By the way, is my brother okay?"

>>30104907
River slaps your hoof aside. "You're a terrible liar. A sample for a cure? Don't mock me or all those whom this drug has killed! Do you know why I trusted Observer when he asked me for a sample of JOY so that he could engineer a more potent antidote? Because he asked me! And he followed up! He demonstrated he could be relied upon! But time and again you have proven yourself a control freak, one who lurks in the shadows, one who clearly does not value anyone but himself. Everything out of your mouth is a falsehood. If you were acting in the right the whole time, you would not have needed to do all these things in secret, without us. Clearly, you value none of us if you believed none of us could help you. Why then, must we value you?"

>>30104884
Zjetya pulls you into the kitchen, and Volkama and Onion soon follow. "Mmm. Daisy sandwiches?" Onion offers.
"Absoltively," Volkama answers. Zjetya only grunts sadly.
>>
>>30104897
"I can do that. However just remember that it's your fault that you fall in the first place if I am unable to catch you."

>>30104973
>>30104897
Observer begins to levitate the four magical orbs over the wall to highlight these pieces for the party. "Listen to me carefully as you climb, I'll be down here to try and catch you if you fall." Observer says, ready to explain how to help the others climb. "Although I'm sure Flow is the only one who really needs to climb."

>Ready to climb when everyone else is finished climbing (assuming they succeed)
[1d10]
>>
>>30104973
"You look tired, I'll manage. Besides, I don't think you'd appreciate my goo on your back."

>>30105014
"Alrighty then. I might not be as young as I used to be, but I should still be able to climb...kinda well."
He starts climbing the wall.
[1d10]
>>
>>30104973
Pryce gives a glare as Splitz calls the ponies money.
"It's all of them, one for each vinama of the city. I don't know the names, these other two are the ones who talked them down to try tell you to leave first before they come to kill you."
Pryce explains with a gesture to Flaming and Amy.
"So why don't you just leave now and worry about slaves later. You already look like you've been biting off more than you can chew with that zombie crew let behind at that red lacquer tree."

>>30104973
KP walks back a little hesitantly, but follows and sits next to Zjetya.
>"S-Sure."
He mumbles in a sad tone.

He looks back out into the hall from his seat.
>"Things really went downhill, didn't they?"
>>
>>30104973
Flaming puffs out her chest, "Count Imaal is the one who told us about you in the first place. And I don't think he's a very patient demon, he's expecting you gone promptly." As you address the mortals he's seeking as a commodity, she slams her hoof down, "Those ponies JUST received their independence from the demons, and many of them would rather hold on to it. And I don't suppose there's any scenario you can be asked to simply grant them passage out of the city rather than stealing them, is there?"

As the tiny filly leaps up to her and hugs her, Flaming's eyebrows lift up in surprise, and she almost pulls away from the filly's grasp. "Uh... you're welcome. And, yeah, Spitshine is..." she pauses, then shaking her head, "Wait, what?! I mean... Spitshine never said he HAD a sister, how did you know he..." she turns up at Splitz, "A-and how did she know we were traveling with him!? You knew where he was all along?"
>>
>>30104973
>Why then, must we value you?
Everything she says strikes deep into Shei-Sher. It rings in his chest and shakes his legs with a feeling he was afraid might always be true. He stares at the floor, the tears star find their way out the ducts. But inspiration strikes and holds them back as Shei relents from showing his face. "Wait.. no! There is a reason. When Renee died, I did everything I could to bring her back to life for Flow. When I saw Volkama go mad with potency during the blood moon I kept everyone from killing him and helped him regain lucidity. I stayed with him the entire night and rescued his friends as well, including Deriva! When Amy, Shorthorns, Dania were trapped in the Hypnagogium nightmare, I risked brain damage saving them from an eternity spent there. Volkama can attest to that! And when Circadia was under the annihilating threat of that angel, I stayed a little longer to save the Phomesa. When we were in Lilane everyone advised against me looking for Volkama, they wanted to leave him to die. But I went out in the night for his sake. When I found him I helped him and his friends regain something akin to sanity. Without me they would have become mindless demons I was again risking my life so I could turn prisca back to normal! I do value you! I love you all so much, you're my only friends! Have you seen my tribe, hundreds of ungrateful goats. I saved them all from a life of slavery and even death but I am still an outcast among them. It's the reason I am here with you all instead of in Zha Arlakane" Shei-Sher shakes his head speaks loudly as the ball in his throat tries to inhibit him "I know what I have done was wrong, I should have consulted everyone first. But whenever I have there is only met with backlash. For Mercy's sake! The most Volkama would do for me when I had lost my pet gigginox was ridicule me! After all I had done for him."
>>
>>30105157
>there is only met with backlash
I am only ever met with backlash
>>
>>30105014
>>30105044
Vortigern nods to Flow, then you both easily scale the rock wall, then shimmy along the thin ledge to the right, with both Vortigern and the dragon floating behind you. Carefully, you slink along the wall, one at a time, with Flow in front. The ledge grows steep very quickly, making the climb rather precarious and nervewracking for a time. Progress is slow, but after about 20-odd minutes of shimmying, Flow is forced to stop. In front of him sits a large, pony-shaped golem, similar in carving style to Observer's. Along his beige stone body run purple lines outlined in black, reminiscent of circuitry. The tattoos are reminiscent of Void energy, and Observer senses their connection to the void. Out of the back of the golem's neck extends a massive purple power crystal.

The golem turns and waves hello to you.

>>30105076
"Remember this well, and make your other half too," Volkama warns. "Shei made two poor decisions. Now they are both returning to haunt him at once. Life is cruel."

>>30105157
River pauses in deep thought. Several minutes later, she jams her hoof into your chest. "Twenty-two hours. I will give you the antidote in twenty-two hours."

Zjetya stands up in shock. "Don't be cruel, just give it to him now!"

"Back off. Do not let his lies of omission overwhelm you. People like him are good at repentance. But repentance is only true when you vow not to undertake those actions again. But when he knows the agony of withdrawal, he will never risk contaminating himself, or any of us, with JOY again."

Zjetya pauses, pacing in place.

Vae Victis shakes slightly again, but only you can hear it. "Hello? Hello? Hey, pick up the arrow. I forgot to tell you your options for your debt."

(1/2)
>>
>>30105147
>>30105076
When Flaming mentions Count Imaal, Splitz smiles widely and picks up the padlock again. "Ah-ha, I figured he would. After all, he seemed to be the only one with any interest in governing Vitral in the first place. But, oh well. Then--" his voice takes on an ominous, slow cadence. "I wager that anything that his assassins do to me and my boys, will happen to Count Imaal, threefold."

He pushes down the onyx padlock into place, and it clicks with a worrying glow of power.

>>30105076
"An unfortunate necessity, the whole zombie incident. But, traitors have to be rooted out somehow."

>>30105147
"Independence? That's a death sentence these days. These ponies we're taking in are only alive because they were in servitude. Albeit it was servitude to demons, but that doesn't matter very much. Not all the survivors are strong enough to strike out on their own, like all of you. Few can forage. Few can fight. Few can navigate. So, if you're willing to push them out to their deaths in the wilds, then that's on you. But, fine. We'll vacate in a bit. Give me time for breakfast first, won't you?"

>>30105147
>>30105076
"Mister Calque told me about Spitshine," Sundae says. You remember Calque of the Yagi tribe; he was the only member of Splitz's forces who went after the Tree of Red Lacquer and did not become a zombie. "When can I see him?"

"When he sees fit to return to me, sweetie," Splitz says. "Could be today, could be years from now. But one day, he will."
>>
>>30105282
Observer for once feels a sense of surprise at the connection the golem has to the void. She gives the golem a good look over with a scan. "Odd... Did one of my kind make this one?" She mumbles out loud.

>Analyze void golem
[1d10+1]
>>
>>30105282
Flow is startled by the golem, and nearly loses his grip when it waves at him.
"O-oh crap, you scared me..." he nervously waves back, and turns to Observer.

>>30105334
"Your kind? How d'ya figure? Think you could ask him to scoot over before I lose my grip?"
He looks back at the golem.
"Seems like he's a friendly one."
>>
>>30105282
"She's right!" Shei-Sher blurts out. His legs wobble and feel unmovable under so much stress but Shei-Sher manages to step forward and he gives River Spring a hug, even if she might repel him. He releases and announces to everyone in the kitchen. "There are things I have been keeping from you all. So after I am done with my ordeal and everyone has returned. I will disclose everything.."

Shei-Sher ambles over to the kitchen table and sits next to Kid Pryce. He takes out the Vae Victus from his bag and simply holds it while sitting in thought.

Shei-Sher feels a better now and focuses on speak his thoughts to the secretary on the other end of the arrow "Hello. About what said last we spoke please forgive my manners. I have been under quite a lot of stress lately. You did not deserve that. I realize you are only doing your job. Please tell me my options, I am of the mind of consulting my patron gods for a recommendation."
>>
>>30105358
"Inside the void we are unable to sense one another... The void is all around us as well as a part of us. However, outside of the void we are able to sense one another through our connection to the void. This can apply to anything we have poured our magical essence into as well.
>>
>>30105291
Flaming looks at the pad-lock he keeps picking up and putting down again, eyeing it warily as she steps towards it, "I... you sound VERY confident in yourself, which I can appreciate, but if I were you, I would be more concerned about your men, and your family's, safety than just a few mortals." She sighs, "Look, if you find any more that want to go with you, take them out of the city, that's there choice. But from what I assumed it sounded like you were trying to force those who would rather stay and fight into coming with you, which is a waste of time. You dont' want to underestimate the Count, and you DEFINITELY don't want to be here long with that," she points up in the direction of the ceiling, generally in the vicinity of the ruined Bird Cage, "THING doing whatever it's going to do."

>>30105291
Flaming turns her head, "Calque... I don't think I know any Calques'." She pauses, "Well, he never mentioned having a sister. Though to be fair, we don't talk about his family that often besides his dad." She turns up at Splitz,

"When he's ready? So you don't mind him going around with us? You're his Papa, aren't you worried about him? I-I think for all he knows, you think he's dead."
>>
>>30105391
"So, there's another voidling who got out? Can you tell where he is through this lad here?"
>>
>>30105282
>"I already know that plenty, but still..."

>>30105282
KP hops off his chair as well at the protest.
>"Won't that be cutting it too close? I can't remember how long he was in there, but I don't want to risk anything."
He says, following River's comment to Zjetya.
>"Cause, when I branded him that didn't stop him from controlling ponies again. And he's already looking a bit off, I don't think it'll be safe. Isn't there another way?"

>>30105291
"How can you be so sure? These are demons that control a city! How can you not be worried when you have a family too?!"

>>30105291
"You... zombified your men for a few traitors?"

>>30105291
Pryce looks down at Sundae as she mentions Qirsh's name.
"Did he tell you recently? Is he doing alright?"

Pryce looks back up as Splitz comments on Spitshine.
"So you don't care to find him yourself, or to see him?"
>>
>>30105442
"Possibly... I only know of one other, a voidling hungry for power named Yes Mare. I wonder if she's found her way into tartarus yet..."
>>
>>30105334
>>30105358
Observer's scan shows that this golem was merely modified, and not created, by another Voidling. A power voidling to be precise. Despite his stature, he seems remarkably powerful, and even has a high growth potential due to his modifications. Judging by the latent energy hanging off of him, he seems to have killed dozens of demons already. Flow can sense this. Despite the golem's friendly exterior, he is draped in bloodlust.

The golem beckons you to sit down next to him. Vortigern and the dragon share a curious glance.

>>30105387
>>30105491
River slowly smiles, seeming to ignore the hug. "Eleven hours. Then you will learn why I am so much more fond of healing than harming."

>"Ah, yes, yes. Well, we have four plans you can take part in. The first is to sacrifice yourself. That will enable your traveling party to use Vae Victis freely. The second is to sacrifice two people with whom you have a close relationship. The third is to sacrifice the target of your ire at the time of your beseeching of Our God, in this case the angel you called Miracle. And the fourth is to willingly take on the pain of being sacrificed, without actually being sacrificed. Any damage done to you will be four times as severe."

>>30105411
"Please, I've been at this business for a while, babe. I appreciate the warning, but a few overly possessive demons are hardly a deterrent to the cash flow. As thanks, I'll give you thirty percent off your next purchase or auction with us."

>>30105491
"Qirsh is doing well, but the traitors are not. They were all traitors. I identified them myself. You tend to get that many when you make as many enemies and conquer as many enemy gangs as I have."
>>
>>30105491
>>30105411
"I left my father at a young age," Splitz admits. "And just like his brother, Spitshine left me. And Sundae will as well, one day as much as I don't like to think about it. It's in our blood. A family curse if you will. We seem bent toward rebellion and waywardness. He'll come to understand this. He is old enough to make his own decisions-- in fact, he must. Treat him right while he journeys with you, but don't try to keep him if he wants to run."

"Anyway, if there's nothing else we can help you with, you can go," Sundae says. "Unless you're staying for breakfast."
>>
>>30105533
Observer approaches the golem, giving it a better look over. "Did you get separated by your 'friend'?" Observer seems to ask the golem. She gives the golem a closer examination to make sure it's working in good condition after being in battle.

>Engineering: Check health of golem to see if it needs repairs.
[1d10+2]
>>
>>30105533
Flow squints as he can smell the demon blood on the golem. He sighs and shakes his head.
"Sorry lad, but can ye move? We got a hunt we need to be getting on."
He looks at Observer.

>>30105561
"Oi, can ye show him the bounty? Should be in my coat's pocket, if ye can use your telekinesis. As much as I'd like to be a good friend, I'd like to not be hanging on the damn ledge while we talk."
>>
>>30105574
Observer gives flow a glance and assists him by levitating the bounty over to show the golem.
>>
>>30105533
KP smiles as River lightens up on the cure.
>"Yay! We're all doing better now."
He says, hopping back up onto his seat happily.
>"Now let's put this past us with some lunch."

>"You took your dose of cure, right River?"
KP asks a moment after sitting.

>>30105533
"Why did you send him out there if you knew who all the traitors where? He would've died out in that mess of a forest if we didn't save him!"

>>30105540
Pryce gives Splitz a look at his casual explanation, a mixture of disbelief and judgement at the lack of caring.
"Fine, whatever."
>>30105411
"Let's get out of here."
Pryce says to FLaming and Amy as he urns and leaves.
>>
>>30105533
>"Ahh I see.. If you wouldn't mind disclosing what exactly is your God's desire for collecting souls? And have you spoken to anyone about the arrangement I proposed?""

>>30105491
>>30105533
"Thank you" Shei-Sher says to both River and Kid Pryce.

When KP mentions the stuff about branding Shei-Sher turns his head to him sharply, looking quizical "ha hahah.. how did it take me so long to realize. For a while I was thinking you were Pryce's bastard but I see now you are Pryce!" He says with a sort of elation "I see someone placed a very nasty spell on you both."

"And for the record, we were having a gentleman's duel, How is using Gabby's spell in that circumstance out of line?"
>>
>>30105533
Flaming glowers, "I am NOT a baby. I dare you to call me one again." She says angrily, missing 'babe's meaning. She sighs, banging her hoof on the floor. "Alright, fine. All we wanted do is warn you to get out for Spitshine's sake, whether you choose to take it or not is up to you. We have to go back and tell the Count something if you don't want him sending any assassins your way. How long will you be here?"

>>30105533
As Splitz explains the tradition of his family frequently leaving at a young age to pursue their dreams, Flaming looks down. "I... see. It's very different for Buffalo. We stay with the clan our entire lives, I-I'm only away from them now because of a dumb move on my part." She nods her head. "If there is one thing I can promise you is that we are taking good care of him. He's part of my new clan, I would fight to the death to help anyone in it."

She turns to the mother and Sundae and Splitz, "I... I don't know if I can get him to come by before we have to go but, is there anything you want me to bring back to him? A message or something?"

>>30105593
As Pryce signals the time to leave, Flaming nods her head. "I agree. We've done what we came here to do, the rest is in his hooves. We should get back to the ship, I know I owe you more than a few explanations..."
>>
>>30105630
KP laughs at Shei's thought.
>"Wowie, you thought that? You've really been preoccupied if you did."
He fake wipes at his eyes as if he was laughing that hard.
>"Yea, Calque pulled me out of hte big guy, so you have sad Pryce and the fun Kid Pryce."

>"The duel was because of the spell, remember? You made me drop Flaming from a story or two in the air."

>>30105643
"More than a few. And yea, we should probably leave before those assassins come. I doubt he'll leave anytime soon."
>>
>>30105533
>I'll give you thirty percent off your next purchase or auction with us."
Flaming curls up her snout, "Keep your thirty percent. Climbing Fire EARNS their slave through battle, we don't BUY them."

>>30105697
"They're probably at least waiting until we get back... which means if we forgo going to the castle right away that buys them some time."
>>
>>30105561
>>30105574
The golem seems to be in perfect working order. This seems to suggest he was either abandoned or separated from his enhancer quite recently.

Upon seeing the bounty, and the arrow (now pointing slightly more east than before), the golem leaps off the cliffside into the odd trees below. After a while, you hear a crash, suggesting the fall would be lethal for any of you. In addition, you hear the gnashing and grunting of monsters within the trees. Then, the sounds of fighting. You could try to climb down from here, or proceed along the ledge forward until you found a safer path down. The latter option might take longer, but would likely be safer overall.

>>30105593
>>30105630
River laughs at KP. "Oh, you misunderstand. In eleven hours, he will enter withdrawal. There was no way he was in the bathroom for more than one hour. Therefore he has eleven hours left until he knows why JOY is so feared. Of course I took mine, straightaway."

>>30105630
"And I am vindicated," River says cryptically.

>"It is not merely souls," the secretary says. "It is everything. For all things belong to him, and all things are his to gather against His adversary."

>>30105643
"Tell him I want him to be good to every group he joins. Yours included. If he misbehaves, you have my permission to kick him around a little."

"We'll be out of here by the morning's end. And do remind Count Imaal that if he cannot protect his property, someone else will."

>>30105593
"So that Qirsh would see and learn."

>>30105643
>>30105593
As you exit, Sundae tells you both to have a good day. LJ shudders. "I wonder why his girlfriend did not speak to us... I do hope he treats her as well as we buffalo treat ours," he says with a blush. "Anyway, I don't really trust Splitz all that much... maybe we should find some of the recently captured slaves and see if we can buy or fight for them? I could use a slave or two."
Busta waits at the helm of the ship, keeping watch nervously.
>>
>>30105709
Observer attempts to lift herself up with her telekinesis to see if she would be able to use it to float safely down to the ground level the golem fled to. She feels a greater need to keep close to this golem if she is to possibly befriend Yes Mare for her greater goal.

>TK Levitate
[1d10]
>>
>>30105709
"D-did that lad just jump off to kill a few monsters?"
He sighs, and looks down.
"Sure, let's just go for it...I've fallen from higher...probably."
He starts climbing straight down.
[1d10]
>>
>>30105709
As Splitz gives the last bit of advice as to what to tell Spitshine, Flaming smiles, and nods. "I will tell him exactly that... and, will see if he wants to come see you before we go. Thanks for listening to us," she turns to Sundae, smiles, and gives her a soft bump on the forehead with her own. "I'll tell your brother you were asking about him."

>>30105709
As they turn to leave back for the entrance to the campsite, she turns to Little Journey, "His mate lying on the couch you mean...? I don't know. I hope she's alright. If he treats her as nicely as his daughter, I'm not worried, but if it's more like Splitz..." she sighs, "It's not our problem. Males will do what he does, if he's too big a coward to confront his mate without hurting her, or if she isn't brave enough to kick his flanks in if he can't, that's their problem."

As you ask about the slaves, Flaming grunts, "I just said Climbing Fire don't BUY slaves, we earn them Little Journey. And we can't just afford to throw whoever we want on the ship, it's not a hotel! Unless you know anyone in the city personally, we can't help every individual. I would only want to look for Tantrum and Evil's Judgement and I don't even know if we have time for that anymore."
>>
>>30105709
>>30105697
Shei-Sher lifts his head up in chagrin "No-o-o-o that is not at all what I mean. And had not used the spell during our duel. I realize that would be far too insultful. But between I and Volkama within the splatterrock Arena it was fair enough. Infact, I assumed he might have been proud of me usurping the will of a seasoned wizard."

Shei-Sher detracts from the topic and says "Now about what I wished to speak with you for. You may have noticed we have a spider infestation." Shei-Sher notes to everyone in the room "After lunch would anyone like to help me take care that?"

>"Hmm.. yes, okay, I believe I understand then. If it is a matter of numbers I will make a proposition of offering the Demon Lords of Vitrol. I do hope you hadn't told anyone of my previous proposition. I realize it might have untenable, but certainly egregorous. Far more worth than that of my entire tribe. I will seek the consultation of my patron deities, and I will then contact you again. Thank you for your time."
>>
>>30105709
>>30105697
"And I will say it again! I have lost my abilities to assert control over someone. Infact.. I have a hard time even picturing her sigil." those last words have a sad efficacy behind them. "There is.. another thing I would like to ask of you Pryce, but only your other half could do it for me."
>>
>>30105709
>"And, then you'll give him the cure after an hour of that?"
KP asks with worry, glancing over at Shei.

>"Well, I'm glad you took yours at least."

>>30105709
Pryce is about to respond, but he doesn't, not caring for anymore insight on how Splitz operates and continues his walk out.

>>30105709
"I'd rather not start yet another fight, especially if Splitz and likely his gang are a target of demons now. Let's just head back to the ship."

>>30105828
>"I don't get what you mean then."
KP responds. He looks between him and Volkama as Shei says he used the spell on him as well.
>"You did there too? That's even worse! That was a knockout fight, not a mind control fight, you weren't even doing it right."

>"...Oh, and I don't think anypony would appreciate being controlled regardless of the levels between you two."

KP thinks back.
>"Yea, I did notice there was a bunch of bugs under the counters here. I'm not really up for that, but I can have Hooper see if he wants to go around and clear them up."

>>30105845
>"You lost it? How did that happen? And you can just ask it, I'm still the same Pryce, just in a more convenient package."
>>
>>30105828
Volkama sets down his fork and smiles widely.

"I am hardly superstitious, but given our previous interactions with the god of spiders, it seems unwise to announce aloud that you intend to kill or get rid of all these spiders," River says.

>>30105828
>"For your debt, the numbers matter less than what they symbolize. This is not mere business. It is not enough to offer up something that you care nothing for. It is infinitely more powerful and pleasing to Our God to sacrifice that which you CANNOT part with. That is, of course, what makes it a sacrifice."

>>30105858
"He will wait for the full twenty-two hours that I have said."

>>30105858
>>30105817
"We're not on Clan territory anymore," LJ says. "We have to accommodate for how these uncivilized people groups do their slave business. But, alright." He kicks his hoof in disappoint, clearly wanting a slave. "Oh yes, those two. I know Mocha is already on duty to find Tantra, who was last seen in this area. Well, if you prefer, I can send you two back to your ship, then Busta and I can meet up with Mocha and look for Tantra and Evil's Judgment for you? Whatever we can do to be of service, let us know."

>>30105792
Flow nearly slips on the way down when some loose rocks fall out from beneath him, but the dragon swoops in and catches him, with a face full of instant regret once he is covered with Flow's goo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9cFG6Zg4Ro

As you descend past the treeline, it is as though you have entered another world. Green is substituted for unsettling, mysterious brown hues, and the crackling of eggshells puts you on instinctive edge. You see the pony golem fighting with about half a dozen car-sized flying beetles, with bulging gold eyes and fat chitinous bodies, each with ten legs. The golem appears to have crushed a whole nest of grotesque pale eggs, and bug guts lay strewn about.

Three brown beetles charge the golem. [1d10+3] [1d10+3] [1d10+3]
The golem stands tall, unmoving.
>>
>>30105759
>see bottom response of
>>30105926
>>
>>30105858
"Pryyyce stop." Shei-Sher asks when you pester RiverSpring

"I mean during our bout I had not tried to afflict you with my spell. But yes beforehand, I had did that."

"Pryce.. take gander at my stature. Just let my visage soak in. Do you truly expect me to knock anyone out?"

"Thank you, I appreciate the help." He says in response to using hopper to get the spiders.

"I already said, the angel I had been fighting confiscated my powers" Shei says with irritation "Sorry, I am feeling more irritable than usual. And no, it shouldn't be done by you. I want the Pryce that hates me to be the one."
>>
>>30105926
Observer lets out a small sigh, climbing into her golem as she prepares a weapon for herself. The golem charges forward to join the other golem in combat, magical bolts following with it. Focusing their attacks on one beetle.

>I Dream of Alchemy: Form stone whip.
[1d10]

>Homing Bolts
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]

>Golem Punch
[1d10]
>>
>>30105926
"I would like him to hear me say it," Shei-Sher says stoicly.

"And what is with your smile Volkama. Seems awful dastardly."

>"I see... Well I happened upon the Claw of God personally before. I believe we are on good terms so perhaps we might be able to compromise on something mutually desirable. If not, I will keep my options in mind. I do hope I am not being insultful as I say any of this."
>>
>>30105926
>"O-Oh..."
KP mumbles at River.

>>30105933
>"It was a knockout as in knocking out of the ring, like pushing. Did you not get that part? Its okay if you didn't, sometimes fight names are a bit misleading."

>"Whoa whoa, hold on, when did you fight an angel?! Is that why you had those metal horns? Were they sucking out all your magic?"
KP rambles out.
>"I wouldn't say I hate you, though I have been very disappointed a ton with you. And come onnn, I'm the same Pryce either way, I wanna know now."

>>30105926
"Just get us back to the ship. It's been long enough out here and I'd like to get as far from demons and slavers as I can."
>>
>>30105926
Flow curses as he falls off, and grunts when the dragon catches him.
"Oh man...thanks for that, lad," he says, with most of him splattered on the dragon's back.

He hops off of the dragon, and looks at the carnage that the golem has produced.
"Oh jeez, sucks to be those bugs..."
He revs up the spinsaw and ambushes the one closest to himself. He also focuses on himself, and Observer.
[1d10+3]
[1d10+3]
>Vision of Grandeur
[1d10]
>>
>>30105926
Flaming grunts, reaching over to bat at Journey's head, "It doesn't matter if we're on the plains or a thousand miles away, we have a standard to keep up. I don't know how Rains did it, but Climbing Fire's burn bright no matter how far from the Dragon's shadow." Flaming nods her head affirmatively, trying to get LJ to let go the fact that we won't be taking any slaves with us to do his chores for him.

As he mentions the other two, Flaming sighs, "That's good, I hope she finds him... wait, he wasn't taken as a slave, do you think?" When LJ offers Busta and his own services to locating the pair, Flaming smiles, "You'd do that for us? Uh, yeah! That'd be great, it'd save us a bunch of time while I try to explain things back at the ship. You sure you'll be okay out here by yourselves though? I mean, you handled yourself pretty well against that magma dog but," She smirks, "How do I know that wasn't just a fluke?"
>>
>>30106012
[1d2]
[1d2]
>>
>>30106004
"It is the same ordeal! imagine myself knocking Volkama out of the ring."

"No the metal around my horns were fashioned as a protective catalyst and receiver..

"Yess, well I have already apologized to exhaustion with Pryce. I don't know what to do with him." Shei-Sher laments "You will know in time."
>>
>>30106001
>"Oh, no no. You're not insulting. You're just SoL."

"Shei. This is important:" River says, leaning toward you. "Haven't you pissed off enough people today? Me, Miracle, and now you intend to anger our former patron god by murdering all his living icons that are on the ship that we are currently sitting in. This is terrible, terrible idea. This is coming from someone who HELPED that patron god destroy a freaking cathedral."

>>30106012
>>30105976
You two gang up on the closest bug to you (Bug #1) and dispatch it with relative ease. But, as it drops to the ground, its body combusts with a wet splatter and a whole lot of muck. The explosion knocks you, the golem and the dragon back toward the egg cluster with bad injuries.
>Flow 6/4
>Observer 2/5
The dragon snarls, clawing at the ground as he arises again. "Hrmn. More dangerous in death, eh? Okay. You two! Just keep killing them but try to do it at a distance. I'll see what I can do about those explosions."

After being hit, the Void Golem charges forward and kicks Bug #2 [1d10+3]
The dragon breathes a wave of black scribbles which resemble traditional brushstroke calligraphy at Bug #2 [1d10+3]
Vortigern dives at Bug #3 [1d10+4]

Bugs 2 and 3 charge at Flow [1d10+3] [1d10+3]
Bug 4 charges at Observer [1d10+3]

>>30106025
>>30106004
"W-well, it'll let me hang out here awhile longer and keep an eye out for those assassins," Busta says. "Sure, I g-guess I'll stay with him."
"Fluke!? I'll show you a fluke!" LJ snorts and headbutts you. [1d10+4]

>After which, LJ provides a dark corridor back to the ship, enabling you to return there straightaway.
>>
>>30106066
Observer is nearly knocked out of her golem, however it seems to stabilize itself well enough to keep on it's feet. Upon seeing the bug charge at her, Observer attempts to keep her distance while attacking with basic bolts of magic.

The golem attempts to find anything to huck at the giant beetle.

>Observer's bolt
[1d10]

>Golem huck?
[1d10]
>>
>>30106064
>"You have horns!"
KP looks Shei over, noticing the smaller horns.
>"Well, used to have horns. But you could have just butted him out with a little headbutt!"

>"Ooooh, that's what that was then. Why?"

>"I know, I am Pryce. And I really don't know what to do with me either."

>>30106066
>"Wait, are *all* spiders part of Buiwong?"
KP asks River.
>"Will eating them hurt Hopper, or should I put him on a no-spider diet?"

>>30106066
Pryce sighs as Shorthorns and LJ get into a ramming contest, waiting for her to finish before entering the portal.
>>
>>30106066
"Sorry to break it to you lad, but I can't exactly do jack from range!"
Flow gets up and wipes the bug guts off his coat. He takes a step back, and lunges at bug 3 with the Spinsaw, grinding it against the bug, and focuses on himself.
[1d10+5]
[1d10+5]
>I Dream of Strength
[1d10]
>>
>>30106093
>forgot about the bonus +2
>>
>>30106103
[1d2]
[1d2]
>>
>>30106066
Flaming smiles, "Thanks Busta. Just be careful, okay? And if you change your mind Little Journey can send you back." She gives a well-leveled head-but to the fly demon as well, before hearing Little Journey shout in a challenge and tries to head but her, "Oh, you want a piece of me?! Come on, Fluffy!"
[1d10+3] Meeeting the challenge head-on

>After which joining Pryce in going through the CoD
>>
>>30106066
"Sorry.. Yes you are right River Spring." Shei relents "It is just so annoying how they are always watching us. I intend at the very least to speak with Buiwong about it. Though, I do appreciate how they prevent other insects from becoming virulent, but having so many defeats the purpose." Shei-Sher says simply. Though he hopes Buiwong will read into what he is saying.

>>30106095
Shei-Sher sighs "Fine, fair enough. You are right."

"Well Buiwong is the God of spiders and fables so it is safe to say that every spider is a piece of him. Although, there are probably some spiders he is apt to pay more attention of. So the answer is I don't know if it is safe for your pet frog's consumption."
>>
>>30106095
"I have received no visions from Buiwong since then. I have no idea what it would mean for your frog to eat one. But, having seen so much of Buiwong's terror up close, I would not risk it if I were you."

>>30106119
>>30106095
Flaming clearly wins this round, and LJ's pride appears mortally wounded. The Dark Corridor delivers you both back to the ship, on the snow-covered Windhill.

>>30106093
You and your golem kill Bug #4 before it can reach you, and it explodes without damaging you.

>>30106103
You and Vortigern massacre Bug #3, but the ensuing explosion injures the two of you as well.
>Flow 2/4

Vortigern turns and casts a healing spell over you. [1d10+3]

>>30106183
"What is the purpose of a spider in the first place?" Volkama ponders aloud.

>>30106117
>>30106110
Bugs 5 and 6 turn and bolt from the scene. But, you soon hear a cacophony of beating wings, and the screeching and skittering of many dozens of legs. It sounds like more bugs will come back than you initially fought.
Vortigern gulps. The dragon groans. "Oh, shit. We're going to be overwhelmed here with the way they pop after death. Any good ideas, anyone?"
>>
>>30106230
Flow groans and stows away the spinsaw before shaking his head at Vortigern.
"Fancy magic won't do, friend-o. All natural for me."
He takes a swig from his canteen.
[1d10]
"Well, why don't we just book it in the direction th' bounty tells us, eh? It'd be best to clean ourselves up and get out of here right fookin now."
>>
>>30106230
>>30106247
Observer looks to see if the void golem will follow to where they seek the bounty. "I'm still interested in keeping this golem with us. Come, we should leave before they come back."

>Navigation roll to escape bugs and search for bounty?
[1d10]
>>
>>30106230
>"Yea, sounds like a good plan."

>>30106230
>>30106119
"Finally back, now we can get this all settled."
Pryce marches into the ship, stepping into the barracks.
"I want everypony in the barracks, now! We're getting everything cleared up that the witch group agreed to!"
He shouts out through the ship to call everypony aboard.
>>
>>30106230
As her head but successfully manages to knock back the slightly larger, male buffalo, Flaming wears a shit-eating grin on her face as she taunts the pride-fallen buffalo. "Awwww, did I hit too hard? I thought a big tough buffalo like you could handle that. Well," she snorts, "You can try again later, alright? You didn't do TOO badly, you should handle whatever's out here. We'll see you back at the ship, I guess." Flaming says as she takes off through the Corridor, a light skip to her step as she goes through, giggling under her breath and rubbing her fore-head once she's out of sight.

>>30106280
>>30106230
Once they arrive back at the ship through the corridor, she's still wearing her grin and looking up at Pryce with a chuckle, "Did you see how he just charged me down like that? No hesitation! He's doing his Clan real proud, I say." She keeps the skip to her step as she ascends the ramp to the ship, pausing short as Pryce begins to raise his voice.

"Right, I'll explain everything as best I can."
>>
>>30106066
>"SoL? What is that.. oh oohh you mean I'm -well perhaps I will find a miracle. Thank you sir."

>>30106230
"I suppose, a spider's purpose would be like the purpose of any of us, in the grand scheme of things. They are useful for tending to insects however.".Shei-Sher mulls the thought about.
>>
>>30106247
>>30106278
>Flow 11/5
Vortigern appears disappointed that she could not help Flow. The arrow above bounty is pointing east-northeast. But, the path forward also seems blocked with big, broken bug eggshells. To the north, Observer spots a small tunnel created the the collapse of several trees, uprooted by something recently. Huge clawmarks, each as thick as your arm, score the trees. It seems like a good escape route, but if the bugs spot you, fighting would be made quite tough...

>>30106280
>>30106295
Zjetya picks up KP as Pryce enters and sets him on her lap. "But we're all having such a good time in here, do we have to move?"

Indeed, apart from the sleeping Blessings, all are already gathered in the kitchen. But, your words gather their attention, and their alarm. "How'd it all go with the boss?" Onion asks apprehensively.

>>30106297
"Well, I'm no expert on bugs," Zjetya says. "But I have noticed a lot of spiders around here. And while we'll get a few bugs now and again, it's not enough to sustain a population of spiders as big as the one on our ship. So, not only are they getting some other kind of sustenance, they're also not gathered here to feed. So, they're clearly supernatural. And, if they were spying on us, you would think they would actually you know, hide and spy on us. But that's clearly not the case. So... they're clearly doing something else to us. Something perhaps, we might not want. Or something benevolent. Only, we may not realize it now."

Volkama captures a spider crawling across the table underneath an empty cup. "I shall interrogate this one."

>Paused
>>
>>30106297
>>30106230
>>30106280
Shei-Sher sighs "Well then I suppose it's time then." Shei-Sher extends his arms out from the table surface as he gets up and ambles over to the barracks

>Amy Thest
>>30106295
>>30106280
"Hm? Where is Flow and Observer?"
Shei-Sher asks. It can be plainly seen that Shei-Sher has reverted in size and so has his horns. To Pryce Shei looks just as he looked like when they first met.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.