[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can go to Equestria when I die, r-right...?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: multiverse.jpg (114KB, 650x483px) Image search: [Google]
multiverse.jpg
114KB, 650x483px
I can go to Equestria when I die, r-right...?
>>
>>30103762
Wrong.
>>
File: 1491607184118.jpg (52KB, 368x557px) Image search: [Google]
1491607184118.jpg
52KB, 368x557px
Yeah
>>
File: Matt-digimon.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Matt-digimon.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>30103762
Yes. Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1494382233773.jpg (409KB, 1529x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1494382233773.jpg
409KB, 1529x1536px
>>30103762
Of course. They'll be waiting for you there, in Equestria just as you pictured it, with your waifu ready to embrace you. Everything will be fine, you just have to endure this just a little longer and you can finally meet them.
>>
>>30103762
Probably not in the way your are thinking. Those hacks have been using that alternate dimensions crap to explain away stuff they just don't understand for years.
>>
File: BAT EMAN.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
BAT EMAN.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>30103777
Oh damn, look at those numbers. You have to do it now, OP.
>>
>>30103762
I wish I could tell you yes anon, but the world is an unfair place and we've all been dealt a shit hand, I mean thankfully were not starving refugees or Somalians, but we do have a cold lonely death awaiting us all, it makes me sad to think that the only way they'll find out I died is because of the smell of my body.
>>
>>30103789
Multiple universes are certainly a possibility though. There is some evidence that supports their existence.
>>
>>30103762
Nope.
Even if multiverse theory is correct a you is just going to live forever in the only universe where a series of coincidences result in immortality being reached every time you near death.
>>
>>30103762
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
>>
>>30103835
How fucking pretentious.
>>
>>30103843
I'm torn. On one hand I completely agree with you on the pretentiousness of the tripfag I also want to punch you for talking shit about Sagan.
>>
>>30103873
I was talking about Sagan.
>Why do you need to escape reality, you faggot? Quit fantasizing, I'm so smart.
>>
>>30103835
>"It is far better to fucking kill yourself immediately than to persist in using a tripcode on 4chan, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
>>
>>30103807
Their "evidence" is just them using them as a scapegoat for things they don't understand.
>>
>>30103762
Yes, but you wake up in a cuckshed. While I'm inside fucking your waifu.
>>
>>30103967
No
>>
>>30103980
Yes, yes, yes!
Is what your waifu will be screaming when I fuck her.
>>
>>30103986
Then i'll fuck your waifu. It can be an orgy.
>>
>>30103895
Somehow, I don't think that's right.
>>
>>30104011
I don't have one.
>>
>>30104028
Then i'll fuck you.
>>
>>30103762
When you die you cease to exist so no, you won't.
>>
File: Shiiiiine.gif (97KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Shiiiiine.gif
97KB, 600x600px
I've heard enough accounts of NDE's to not discount the possibility entirely.

Just dont kill yourself to get there, wouldn't want your first impression on the ponies be "I am a giant pussy." would you?
>>
>>30104031
Not if I fuck you first.
>>
>>30103890
yore a faget and probably homosexual too
>>
>>30104081
Or we can just 69. Everybody wins.
>>
>>30104123
What are you fucking gay?
>>
>>30103781
how divine
>>
>>30104081
>>30104123
>>30104157
You can both 69 in the cuckshed and make anon #2's waifu watch. It'll be a smash hit, and everyone wins and is happy. How about that?
>>
>>30104187
I'll think about it.
>>
>>30103807
If they do exist there's no way to reach them, at least not the ones existing in parallel with us. They only connect in the past and there's no way to go back. New universes may be forking off all the time but they're essentially identical to this one and not inhabited by technicolor mares.
>>
>>30103762
Nope. The closest you'll get is a rush of chemicals pumped out by your dying brain, which may or may not take the form of a dream in which you go to Equestria.
>>
>>30104880
Wasn't there that one Anon that had a NDE and saw Celestia or something like that
>>
>>30103789
>>30103807
Nuh, it'z multiple configuration spaces, and most of them are like ours or worse / more devoid of life & pastel horses, if I understand correctly.
There is the fact that everything we kno is based on what we have observed in teh past, so reality / teh dao / teh universe / whatever prolly reserves teh right to just fuckin do wut it wants, but ochamz razer & all that shizz, teh lawz of physics & configuration space where the thingz that happened, and all life is just a quirk uv dat.
>>30103799
Read up on cryogenics boi, It'z teh next cell phone like tech, availiable for teh masses. I'll see u in teh glorious golden future!~
>>30103809
Yuh, and then, the poners.
>>30103890
Nuh uh, it'z all, "Dun pretend thingz that are tru are not tru". Not "Dun think about things that aren't tru that u enjoy". U think it be liek it iz, but it'z not!
>>30103895
>>"It is far better to fucking kill yourself immediately than to persist in using a tripcode on 4chan, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Yuh, tripfagz r fagz.
>>30104069
Nah, NDE's are fer flakey fagz. Last time I was havin' a NDE I waz all "Fug, I'm fer sure dyin' rite nao! Wait, I might not be dyin', so I'll try 'n' do dat! 'N then I didn't die."
>>
File: 4cc.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
4cc.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>30103762
If everyone goes to Equestria when they die, then you'll just end up being taken to a world where you'll have the sloppy seconds of every mare that was >raped
>>
Neurology shows that every thought you have is just the result of the complex pattern of electro-chemical signals passed along the network of neurons that make make up your brain. Once the network breaks down you consciousness fades into non-existence just like how it was before you were born.

You would have better luck getting to Equestria by becoming an engineer and building a particle accelerator spanning the circumference of the Asteroid Belt that is powerful enough to smash particles together so hard that they tear a pinprick sized hole in the fabric of the universe and "beaming" yourself through it to the parallel universe on the other side like the transporters on Star Trek, repeating the process in each universe until you reach a parallel universe where Equestria exists.
>>
>>30104591
There might be a universe that branched off so far that colorful talking equines and other creatures from Equestria became the dominant species on Earth and magic exists due to a divergence in how the Big Bang progressed and changed the fundamental laws of the universe.

However it's because of those laws biological life as we know it exists in our universe and if you enter a universe where those laws are different whose to say the mechanisms that keep your body working won't suddenly stop or you just go nuclear because the way your atoms are arranged isn't set up in a way that prevents them from coming apart on their own within that universe?

The only answer is to figure out some way of changing your body as you go through so that doesn't happen. Maybe even becoming a pony yourself as you pass though like how the portal in Equestria Girls works.
>>
>>30105988
>Once the network breaks down you consciousness fades into non-existence just like how it was before you were born
No anon, just as teh brain cellz of ur brain smush themselves into the glowing purpose dat iz ur thoughts, u can smush ur thoughts into teh glowing purpose dat is thinkin' 'bout poners wit other internet degenerates.
>>30106045
I dun' think it makes sense to think of movin' to a universe where teh physics dat make u a thing dun exist. I think u'd necessarily have to transcribe urself into local physics. But fer these purposes it's probably better to look at things from a top down rahter than bottum up purspective. Dat iz, Thoughts become teh matter dat explainz dem in wutever universe dey r tryin' to interact wit.
>>
File: wo.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
wo.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
we can only hope so anon. i get legit sad thinking about this
>>
>>30103762
I dont know!
Caaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn you?
>>
>>30106537
came to post this
>>
>>30105614
>teh

Is it 2007 again?
>>
>>30105988
That destroys all the universes.
>>
If people think they're going to Heaven or something like that; why are they afraid of death?
If I knew for 100% I'd go to Equestria after I died, I'd throw myself out of the windows as we speak.
>>
>>30107031
>If people think they're going to Heaven or something like that; why are they afraid of death?

Personally, I think they subconsciously know that they'll just stop existing, but they also can't reconcile it with the religious dogma they've been raised to believe. As such, they fear death, but don't come to terms with the fact that they're going to die.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.