[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nebula #19 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 492
Thread images: 1

File: The Spire.jpg (2MB, 5000x2493px) Image search: [Google]
The Spire.jpg
2MB, 5000x2493px
Welcome back to Nebula! Last time: You arrive at the next solar system to find the mercenaries, being a bunch of giant crows, they agree to give you the Star Core if you grab something for them and one of you stay on their ship to insure that the promise is kept. You spend the morning and some of the afternoon with the crows while your crew gets what they want which was a map. They soon return, but give you bad news as Quiet Vine was injured greatly in the mission by getting a spike shot through her, with her left lung no longer working. Sai performing a quick surgery to remove the left lung. In the morning you make a big breakfast for her, eating a little yourself. You learn a bit about the mission from Eagle, soon arriving at the solar system with the sentient planet.
Crew List:
Rust Bucket (MC) (Earth Pony) (Electrician/Engineer)
Quiet Vine (Unicorn) (Botanist/Zoologist) (Broken Ribs: Six weeks)
Eagle (Pegasus) (Mechanic/Army Reserves)
Fedot (Diamond Dog) (Trader/Diplomat)
Cardea (Drazken) (Robotics)
Kahurangi (Pālākiō child)
Moana (Pālākiō child)
Sai (Ship A.I.)
Javaxia (Outpost A.I.)
Κηφήνας (Drone)
Kokua (Drone)
Hpa (Holographic Personal Assistant)
>>
"It was a some trouble," You tell the planet, "One of our crewmates got injured, but I do not regret helping and I doubt she does either. The mercenaries were nice."
"7-15-15-4 9 4 19-20-5-16 2-1-3-11 1 2-9-20 20-8-15-21-7-8"
"Good. I'd step back a bit though."
"Why-"
*boom*
The carbon star suddenly grows bright. It's light turning blue as it starts to expand into a bigger size.

What do you do?
>>
>>30103480
Tell Sai to step back a little
>>
>>30103550
"Sai, step back a little."
The ship starts to fly back away from the expanding sun.
After a minute or two the expansion stops. The sentient planet now being a lot closer to it's star as the star turns into a dull blue color. About 75% closer to the star then it use to be.
"1 19-5-3-15-14-4 3-8-1-14-3-5 1-20 12-9-6-5"
"A second chance at life." The planet says.

What do you do?
>>
>>30103630
Get Sai to ask the crew if anybody wants to talk to the planet
>>
>>30103644
"Sai, go ask the crew if anybody want to talk to the planet." You tell him.
Sai does so and after a few minutes Moana and Eagle walk in.

What do you do?
>>
>>30103699
Let them have their conversations in privacy.
>>
>>30103716
Agreed
>>
>>30103716
>>30103725
You decide to let them have their conversations in privacy.
You turn and exit the medbay, closing the door behind you and leaving them to talk to the planet.

What do you do?
>>
>>30103783
I am curious how far Moana is into the vidya he was playing. Lets go find out.
>>
>>30103796
You were curious on how far Moana has gotten into the video game he was playing. You trot over to the cargo bay for a quick look on his progress.
Looking over at the TV the game was currently paused, and on the fourth mission in the game. Which was how far you got in it before getting bored of it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30103846
Good for him.
Let's wait for Eagle to finish her conversation and then we can look over the damaged gun with her and Cardea. arrange for us to start moving to the next system as soon as both have finished chatting to the planet.
>>
>>30103846
Find out our next destinations.
>>
>>30103858
>>30103896
"Good for him." You say.
You start trotting back to the medbay to wait for Eagle to finish her conversation so you could fix the gun.
"What's our next destinations?" You ask Sai.
"There's the two month, five planet one," Sai begins, "There's one that's for months, with, wow, nineteen planets. And then, a four month asteroid belt that just seems to be floating aimlessly."

What do you do?
>>
>>30103951
>for months
For what months?
>>
>>30103951
>for months
Huh?
>>
>>30104009
I meant to type Four. I really need to type more slowly, or get more sleep.
>>
>>30103951
Would the one month planet bring us closer or further away from the 4 month planet?
>>
>>30104076
"Would the two month planet bring us closer or further away from the four months planet?" You ask.
"Further," Sai says, "It'll make it five months if you want to do that."

What do you do?
>>
>>30104147
Although then go to the 19 planet system. Wait for Moana and Eagle to finish talking first though.
>>
>>30104147
And what about the asteroid belt. If we went to that would it bring us closer to the 19 planet system.
>>
>>30104167
Oh shit yes that slipped my mind. Ask this.
>>
>>30104155
>>30104167
>>30104170
You were about to set course for the nineteen planet system when you remembered something.
"What about the asteroid belt," You ask, "If we went there would it bring us closer to the nineteen planet system?"
"Yes, but not by very much," He replied, "About two or three weeks closer in distance."

What do you do?
>>
>>30104219
19 planet.
>>
>>30104219
Ouch, 19 planet system it is then. Don't leave until we have finished talking to the planet though.
>>
>>30104243
>>30104250
"Ouch," You mutter, "Nineteen planet system it is then. Don't leave until we have finished talking to the planet though."
You soon arrive at the medbay door and wait.
After about five minutes the door opens with Eagle and Moana walking out.

What do you do?
>>
>>30104351
Lets just go talk to Vine, If the others want to tell us about their conversations they will. Ask her if she wants us to stay up while she heals or if she thinks the kids can handle it.
>>
>>30104365
You head inside to talk with Vine.
"Do you want us to stay up while you heal or do you think the kids can handle it?" You ask.
"How long will it be till the next solar system?" She asks.
"Four months."
"...The kids can probably handle it." Quiet Vine replies.

What do you do?
>>
>>30104466
Alright, If she trust the kid then we should get ready for cryo.
>>
>>30104466
Alright then
Lets look over the broken gun with Eagle and Cardea then head to cryo once we are dnoe.
>>
>>30104481
I disagree, we should look over that gun first.
>>30104484
Seconding this.
>>
>>30104466
Just out of curiosity how far away are we from Equus?
>>
>>30104501
Oh Yes we have to keep in mind the return trip. And we will want to get to the coliaxan planet on the way back to see that kid I forget the name of
>>
>>30104501
I've calculated that it's about 651 light-years, but that's an estimated guess from my limited knowledge of math and light-years. Maybe somebody else could do it cause I don't trust my calculation.

>>30104481
>>30104484
>>30104498
"Alright then." You say.
You give her a kiss and then trot out of the medbay and to the cargo bay. Taking Eagle and Cardea with you.
You lay out the gun on the table and the three of you look over it, trying to figure out the best way to put it back together.
"...This is going to be harder then I though." Eagle says after the three of you look at it for several minutes.

What do you do?
>>
>>30104582
But you are the only one with any idea what directions we have been traveling.
>>
>>30104582
Sad part is I had aranged a deal to buy some of these with the night[whatever it was] but I forgot about it in the excitment. I say if you think it will take us less then a month we get to work and go to cryo after it is done. Otherwise we should leave it for experts back home. Maybe we can work with somepony more qualified back home over the coms.
>>
>>30104637
"Sad part is: I had arranged a deal to buy some of these with The Nighthood, but I forgot about it in the excitement." You say.
"Well, I have no knowledge of fixing this," Eagle says, "So I think we should just leave it for now and wait till we get back home. Somepony back there could know how to fix it."
"I agree with that." Cardea says.

What do you do?
>>
>>30104737
Alright then. Take a bunch of pictures from every angle and send them home. That way they can start to form theories. Then I guess it is time to go to cryosleep. Sai, could you wake me up the moment anything changes with vines condition, getting better or geting worse. I want to be able to see her progress.
>>
>>30104777
You take a bunch of pictures from every angle of the gun and quickly send it home so they could start to form theories on how it goes together.
You then trot over to go to cryosleep, the others doing the same except for Quiet Vine.
"Sai, could you wake me up the moment anything changes with Vine's condition, getting better or worse. I want to be able to see her progress."
"Got it."
You lay down in the cryobed and let the world freeze around you.

What felt like a second later the ice cracks and you sit up. Though you quickly notice you were the only one that sat up.
"It's been six weeks," Sai tells you, "Quiet Vine should be ready to walk. She might need with that though."

What do you do?
>>
>>30104863
Go see her.
>>
>>30104882
You get up from the cryobed, stretch for a moment, and then go to see Quiet Vine.
You go out to find that most of the hallway was dark, probably to simulate the night. You trot down to the medbay and enter.
The lights were still in the medbay. Quiet Vine sat in her bed reading one of your Aquastallion comics. She looks up when she sees you enter.
"You're up early." Quiet Vine says surprised; putting down the comic book.

What do you do?
>>
>>30104977
I asked Sai to wake me when you made progress.I am told you should be ready to walk with help now. Have the children cared for you well?
>>
Stopping for the night.
My tests will be starting tomorrow and will go on to Friday so if my run times are a bit short don't be surprised.
Have a good night or day!
>>
Buno
>>
Bueno
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>30105042
"I asked Sai to wake me up when you made progress," You tell her; trotting over, "I'm told that you should be ready to walk now. Have the children cared for you well?"
"Yep," She nods, "I haven't tried to call them for food too often, but I may still have gotten a little fat."
You look down toward her belly to find that she has gained a few pounds, but not many. Maybe three or four pounds.

What do you do?
>>
>>30108847
We will have you running around again soon and you can burn it all off, don't you worry. So where would you like to take a walk to?
>>
>>30108866
"We will have you running around again soon," You tell her, "And you can burn it all off, don't you worry. Where would you like to take a walk to?"
"Our bedroom," She replies, "I'd like to sleep with you for a night before you go back into cryosleep."

What do you do?
>>
>>30108954
Of course. Then once you are feeling up to it we can spend a night doing something a little more then sleeping. I bet you have missed this hot bod.
>>
>>30108986
"Of course," You smile, "Then once you're feeling up for it we can spend a night doing something a little more then sleeping. I bet you missed this hot bod."
"Alright you big lug," She giggles; lifting her forelegs up, "Help me get up."

What do you do?
>>
>>30109050
Help her get up.
>>
>>30109050
Help her get up
>>30109057
Kek, we both wrote the same thing
>>
>>30109057
>>30109065
You take her and help her get onto her hooves.
Her legs have also changed a bit: Now appearing to be a bit thinner then when you last saw them.
All four of her legs wobble as she lets go of you, this lasts for a few seconds before stopping.
She sighs and lifts up a leg to walk only to fall onto the floor the moment she does so.

What do you do?
>>
>>30109105
Support her body as she walks to bed.
>>
>>30109105
She was in bed for a few weeks she needs some gradual exercises to put her legs muscles in shape again.
>>
>>30109116
>>30109138
You pick her up and support her with your body as she slowly walks to the bedroom. She'd probably need some gradual exercises to put her muscles back into their normal form again.
After a few minutes of slow movement the two of you reach the bedroom and to the improvised queen-sized bed. Quiet Vine stops leaning on you and flops onto the bed, trying to us her hindlegs to push herself on, but failing in that task.

What do you do?
>>
>>30109173
Find her something to use as a stool, if we cannot find anything she can use as as a stool.
>>
>>30109179
You quickly try to find her something she can use as a stool. You find a discarded drawer and place it underneath her.
She places her hooves on it and after a few tries, manages to crawl onto the bed.
"...I'm not sure whether I should blame my weight or my legs." She pants.

What do you do?
>>
>>30109232
Blame the robot.
>>
>>30109232
I mean one is not helping the other so I would blame both.
>>
>>30109243
"Blame the robot." You tell her.
"...That too," She says with a little chuckle, "That too."

What do you do?
>>
>>30109311
Hop into bed and cuddle.
>>
>>30109315
You hop next to her in the bed and wrap your hooves around her, pulling her close and cuddling.
The two of you stay like this for a few minutes, holding each other and exchanging a kiss every now and then.

What do you do?
>>
>>30109374
Ask Vine if she wants to just cuddle until we fall asleep.
>>
>>30109380
"You want to cuddle until we fall asleep?" You ask her.
She nods and pulls you closer to her.
The two of you cuddle for a few minutes. Quiet Vine eventually falls asleep, shortly followed by you.

You wake up around 7:00 AM feeling refreshed, and still cuddling with Quiet Vine.
The tip of Quiet Vine's tongue was poking out of her mouth, as one of her legs gave a twitch. Shifting a bit causes you to feel a damp spot near Quiet Vine's legs.

What do you do?
>>
>>30109456
Wait for her to wake up and ask her how she would like some cuniligus.
>>
>>30109463
You wait for her to wake up, which doesn't take very long.
She opens her eyes after a few minutes, smacking her lips a bit.
"...Would you like some cunnilingus?" You ask.
Quiet Vine stops, taken by surprise.
"...Sure?" She says; still a little confused.

What do you do?
>>
>>30109526
"Look down and you will see why I ask".

Then get in position.
>>
>>30109543
"Look down and you'll see why I asked." You tell her.
She carefully pulls the blanket up before quickly bringing it down with a blush.
You move under the blanket and start finding your way to her marehood. The blankets did well to trap the smell, making the area smell quite heavenly.
You quickly find her marehood, and position yourself above it. Her marehood was winking rapidly, exposing her clit every wink.

What do you do?
>>
>>30109606
Start licking it and a little bit of suckle in between.
>>
>>30109611
This.
>>
>>30109611
>>30109612
You take hold of the sides of her marehood and start licking her now exposed clit, giving it a few sucks in between.
Her reaction was quick as she lets out a short scream, hips and legs bucking against your tongue as she tried to get more pleasure from it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30109671
Keep going until she is finished. If she looks like her trashing might hurt her in her injured state slow down though.
>>
>>30109689
You keep on going for a minute.
Quiet Vine then lets out a scream as she cums. You quickly wrap your lips around her marehood so it wouldn't get anywhere.
This ends after a few seconds, leaving her panting and breathless. Her smell once again going through the blanket you were under.

What do you do?
>>
>>30109775
How's that for a taste of whats to come when you are feeling up for it.
>>
>>30109799
"How's that for a taste of whats to come when you are feeling up for it?" You ask; poking your head out from the blanket.
"Good," Quiet Vine pants; eyes dazed, "...I could return the favor if you want."

What do you do?
>>
>>30109886
If you think you are feeling healthy enough.
>>
>>30109909
"If you think you are feeling healthy enough." You tell her.
She looks up at you for several seconds before sighing.
"...I don't think I really can," She admits, "I'm sorry."

What do you do?
>>
>>30109986
That's ok. I have been in cryo anyway so I have not been waiting as long as you. You just let yourself rest. Is there anything you want to do before I go back to sleep?
>>
>>30110015
"That's okay," You tell her, "I have been out in cryo anyway so I have not been waiting for as long as you. You let yourself rest."
You get up and place yourself on the floor.
"Is there anything else you want to do before I got back to sleep?" You ask.
"No," Quiet Vine replies, "Go back to cryosleep. I should be fine."

What do you do?
>>
>>30110082
Give her a kiss and head back to cryo. Tell sai to do the same thing. Wake us as soon as there is a change.
>>
>>30110082
kiss her before we go to cryo.
>>
>>30110088
>>30110092
You give her a kiss and trot back to the cryo.
"Wake me up as soon as there is a change." You tell Sai again before getting.
You lay down and let the world freeze.

The ice soon breaks and you're able to sit up. Your friends do the same meaning that you were almost at your destination.
The door to the cryoroom opens as Kahurangi and Moana quickly run in, with Quiet Vine trailing behind them. Walking fine and her belly at it's normal size.
Kahurangi quickly runs up to you. You quickly notice that her translator was gone.
"Hai Rust," Kahurangi greets you in Equus; with a heavy accent, "Ai learned Equeztrian!"

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
Have yourselves a good night bump.
>>
>>30110171
Hug her. Be proud of her.
>>
Brump
>>
>>30110171
What kind of accent?
That's fantastic Kahurangi, and what exciting rhings have you learnt Moana.
>>
>>30113812
*things
>>
>>30112459
>>30113812
Her accent was similar to Prisian Frisian in several ways.
You pick her up and pull her into a hug which she returns.
"That's fantastic Kahurangi," You tell her, "I'm proud of you! And, what things have you learned Moana?"
"I'm apparently not good with other languages." Moana tells you; showing you that he still had his translator on.
"Kahurangi wants to keep learning more," Quiet Vine tells you, "But, I'm not sure: Her new accent is cute!"
"I'mz not cutez," Kahurangi exclaims; puffing her chest out to be threatening, but having the opposite effect, "I'mz ze mose threaten- threaten- THREATENING ohne here!"
She turns to you.
"Rust, tahke my sihde!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30114625
I dunno, you are threatening but I don't think you can be as threatening as I can be. Many of you will see that come nightmare night.

So Moana if you are no good with languages what have you been learning?
>>
>>30114694
"I dunno," You say, "You are threatening, but I don't think you can be as threatening as I can be. Many of you will see come Nightmare Night."
You look away a bit: Hiding a small, but evil smile.
"So Moana," You say; turning back, "If you are no good with Languages what have you been learning?"
"Sai has been teaching me about the guns you have," He tells you, "I want to do something more then... future breeding material I guess?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30114805
I am sure you will make a great gunsmith, and a great father one day as well. Give him a hug.
>>
>>30114823
"I'm sure you'll make a great gunsmith," You tell him, "And a great father one day as well."
You then pull him up and hug him.
"Don't like hugs!" He shouts; squirming in your grip for several seconds before stopping.
"Speaking of Nightmare Night," Fedot says; walking up, "Nightmare Night should be next week so you better start getting ready."

What do you do?
>>
>>30114905
Oh thanks Fedot. I already know exactly what I have planed for Moana but I still need to build that and plan for everything else.

Don't say it in front of him but Moana said he was scared of the dark and we should go all out. We shall lock him in a completly dark, completly soundproof room for 5 minutes.
>>
>>30114905
Ask Vine if she is ready to run and jump again.
>>
>>30114934
>>30114975
"Oh thanks Fedot," You say, "I already know exactly what I have planned for Moana, but I still need to build that and plan for everything else."
You get up from the cryobed.
"Are you ready to run and jump again?" You ask Quiet Vine.
"Yep," She smiles, "Once a day I've been going on the treadmill and exercising."
She then looks at you up and down.
"...You might need a bit of exercising too: You're getting a bit chubby around the edges." She says; playfully poking your sides.

What do you do?
>>
>>30115028
Well then I better get to exercising more. So what planets we got here Sai?
>>
>>30115044
"Then I better get to exercising more," You reply, "What planets do we got here Sai?"
"...I don't know," Sai admits, "There seems to be nothing here but-"
The ship suddenly starts shaking violently with the sounds of something that was like rock hitting the ship everywhere. The sound almost deafening, and the shaking sending you all to the floor then in the air and then to the floor repeatedly.

What do you do?
>>
>>30115154
Ah shit Sai is is possible to turn off the gravity.
>>
>>30115175
"Is it possible to turn off the gravity?!" You shout.
Before Sai could answer all the lights then go dark and the ship suddenly stops. Kahurangi and Moana being the lightest: The two of them end up flying across the room and hitting the far wall hard.
All of you then start floating as the gravity is deactivated.

What do you do?
>>
>>30115258
Children get to your room. Everybody else get armed. Turn the gravity back on if we stop getting hit.
>>
>>30115289
"Children: Get to your room," You tell them, "Everybody else get armed!"
Kahurangi and Moana proceeded to try and move, but only for it to move them in the wrong direction. The two of them floating in the air and flailing about trying to get somewhere.
"We're not being attacked," Sai tells you, "The solar system we're in appears to be in it's infancy, the planets I detected are the cores of forming planets. We're basically surrounded by gas, rock, and ice, which was what was hitting us. The power's out because, unfortunately, the rocks and ice went through the Solar Sails like a thousand degree knife. The very little power we're getting is powering to me, Javaxia, and the oxygen."

What do you do?
>>
>>30115403
Well fuck. Do we have any spare sails?
>>
>>30115420
"Fuck," You say; Fedot grabbing the kids to help stabilize them, "Do we have any spare sails?"
"We have twenty different completed spares," Sai tells you, "And an instruction book on how to make them if needed with materials to do so. We'd probably need to reinforce this one if we want to get out of here."

What do you do?
>>
>>30115499
I was so excited for a system with this many planets to. I understand why the nightcore (or whatever they were called) wanted that map now.
>>
>>30115552
Oh also let's get to work.
>>
>>30115552
>>30115555
"I was so excited for a system with this many planets too," You mutter, "I understand why The Nighthood wanted that map now."
After spending a few minutes trying to figure out how to move in zero gravity, you and Eagle float over to the cargo bay to get two new solar sails. Fedot and Cardea went ahead to make sure there was no damage to the outside of the ship while Quiet Vine stayed in and made sure there was no damage to the inside.
It wasn't too hard to find two solar sails as the boxes were roped down to the floor. The two you and Eagle get were apparently reinforced ones: Heavier, built with stronger materials, still flexible, and was able to take a beating.

What do you do?
>>
>>30115636
Read the manual and install them. Check for damaged weapons while we are out there.
>>
>>30115651
You find the manual floating around and begin to read it.
The sails were installed by clamping them to the sail extensions, the rods that kept them in place and retractable, before welding them into the clamps to make sure they stayed.
With that done you grab a welder before the two of you grab your spacesuits and head out into space.
The area around you was a mess of multicolored gas, along with ice and rocks big and small. Several of them crashing into each other in the gassy distance.
The two of you float up above the ship and survey the damage to the old sails.
The old sails were still connected to the rods, covered in holes and burnt scorch marks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30115744
Remove the old ones and take them inside. Then install the new ones.
>>
>>30115755
The two of you begin the task of removing the old ones, which was difficult to do as they were welded in after being clamped, but the two of you got them out. Placing them inside.
The two of you then start with the task of installing the new ones, clamping them down was easy, but having to weld them was a big harder.
The welder didn't work too well in space, making the process twice as long.
You were about halfway through installing the first one when Eagle suddenly looks up, followed by her eyes widening.
"Rust," She says; a bit of fear in her voice, "You may want to see this!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30115845
Oh god please don't be more crystal dust or a tracking device.
>>
>>30115862
A tracking device would indeed be terrible.
Go have a look.
>>
>>30115862
>>30115908
"Please don't be more crystal dust or a tracking device." You mutter; before turning to look.
You quickly kinda wished it was one of those two.
Way in the distance, silhouetted by the gas, was a large creature silently drifting through space. You could tell it was big as even though it was far away it was the size of your ship from the distance it was at. It's lower body was a bunch of tentacles, slowly propelling it through the gas, along with a massive, pointed head, like a carnivore's. It's large mouth opened and close every so often, letting out a noise like it was getting around with echolocation.
*KRK! KRK! KRK! KRK!*
It was incredibly loud, the sound ringing in your ears.

What do you do?
>>
>>30116038
Well we better get working fast if it decided to come over here.
>>
>>30116038
Must be one of those space amoeba.
Ask Sai if there is any way we can move at even a low speed right now so we can get out of its way.

Also dam the gas must be thick here if we can hear the thing.
>>
>>30116100
Maybe we can strap some rockets to the back of the ship
>>
>>30116059
>>30116100
>>30116114
"Must be one of those Space Amoeba," You comment, "Sai, is there any way we can move at even a low speed right now?"
"It requires power," Sai tells you, "We'd either have to cut the power to the oxygen or cut the power to myself and Javaxia, and I technically control this ship."
You look up to find the Space Amoeba has changed it's course. Now heading in your general direction. It's clicking was slower, but it's speed hasn't changed at all. Like, it's echolocation found your ship and now it was simply curious about it. Much like a pony would slowly greet a cat to pet it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30116131
Javaxia would come back fine if we cut her power for a little bit right?
>>
>>30116131
Get back to work, we don't want to know if this thing is going to eat us or not.
>>
>>30116159
>>30116173
"Javaxia would come back fine if we cut her power for a little bit, right?" You ask.
"She'd have some temporary memory problems for a few days," Sai replies, "Nothing serious."
You look towards the Space Amoeba again, it's speed still having unchanged. Debating in your mind whether you should turn her off and go a bit away from the creature or just keep working. You didn't know if it would even try to eat you, but you also didn't really want to take any chances.

What do you do?
>>
>>30116217
Do we have any spare oxygen masks and things we can use so we can cut the power to the oxygen for a while instead. If so cut the oxygen after everybody is wearing one, otherwise cut the power to javaxia.
>>
>>30116217
Get back to work, we should have enough power to move the ship by the time it get close to us.
>>
>>30116247
I don't think we will and it seems dangerous to make assumptions. Maybe we should try and work that out.
>>
>>30116240
>>30116247
>>30116262
You had some spare oxygen masks, though they weren't really necessary when the spacesuits provided oxygen, and the Space Amoeba was still pretty far.
You quickly finish up the first solar sail, the Space Amoeba now only half way to the ship.
You and Eagle quickly enter the ship, telling everybody to put on their spacesuits. Moana didn't have one, but you quickly found an oxygen mask for him to use.
Sai cuts the oxygen and the ship slowly starts to move forward, after several minutes the ship stops. A quick look out of the window showed that you could no longer see the Space Amoeba, having left it in the gas.
"I think we're safe now," Sai says, "And the new sail held up very nicely."

What do you do?
>>
>>30116353
Ok, chuck the oxygen back on and we will go install the new one. Everybody keep their masks ready in case the amoeba comes back. We are going to have to look into getting Moana a suit.
>>
>>30116389
"Okay," You say, "Chuck the oxygen back on and we will go install the new one. Everybody keep your masks on in the Amoeba comes back."
You and Eagle then head back outside into space with the next Solar Sail. This one doesn't take as long as the first, but still takes some time.
After thirty minutes the second sail is installed and welded. From outside you can see the ship's lights come back on.

What do you do?
>>
>>30116494
Head back inside and phone home.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
Bimp
>>
good morning bump
>>
Bumpity
>>
bumps
>>
>>30116523
You and Eagle float back inside, gravity in effect once again.
You quickly trot over to the cockpit and phone home. After a few rings a message pops up on the screen.
"There's a problem with contact ESC. Please check your communications before trying again."
"The gas must be too thick." Sai says.

What do you do?
>>
>>30120716
I hope that is indeed it. Ok Sai just roam around this system for a while and check for anything interesting. We will take samples of various gasses. While we wait let's read some more of our history book.
>>
>>30120766
"I hope that is indeed it," You say, "Okay Sai: Just roam around this system for a while and check for anything interesting."
The ship starts moving around again, with you taking a quick sample of the gas. It was mostly made out of Hydrogen, Helium, and a small amount of Oganesson strangely.
You find your history book and begin reading it again. You were at the later parts of Earth's History, after the Cold War. You already kinda read this part, but you decided to go through it again.
Sai flies the ship around for about fifteen minutes, nothing interesting being found.

What do you do?
>>
>>30120899
Well I guess we will just have to leave. Waste of 4 months. Ask what the next systems are.
>>
>>30120977
"Waste of four months," You mutter, "I guess we'll just have to leave then. What are the next solar systems?"
"We have two," He tells you, "One is only eight days away which would give you time for the Nightmare Night thing you're planning, it has five planets. The next one is about a month away with a strangely bright star and about three planets."

What do you do?
>>
>>30121099
8 days sounds good.
>>
>>30121099
8 day.
>>
>>30121129
>>30121145
"Eight days sound good." You reply.
"Setting course then."
The ship starts moving again.
You were about to turn around when you feel a weight settle on your back.
Turning your head around you find that it was Snowflake, who has jumped onto your back. Curiosity was there to, standing at the door.

What do you do?
>>
>>30121205
Play with the pets for a while. We probably don't do that enough.
>>
>>30121215
You smile at the pets and take them to the animal holding before beginning to play with them. You didn't really interact with them enough anyway.
After fifteen minutes Snowflake had fallen asleep, but Curiosity still had plenty of energy: Running around in a tight circle with her head high and her favorite ball in her mouth.
Though, it quickly becomes apparent that Curiosity would probably need a new toy to play with, with her constantly growing energy.

What do you do?
>>
>>30121319
Ask Sai if he has any ideas. Maybe we can find something on the next planet with inteligent life we visit.
>>
>>30121412
"Have any ideas, Sai?" You ask.
"...You could tie a rope to the wall, some pets love that... I don't know a lot about pets so I can't really help you here. Maybe you could find something on the next planet?"
You were about to respond when Curiosity grabs your tail and starts tugging at it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30121489
I don't really want my tail ripped out so get her off and go fond a rope to tie to the wall.
>>
>>30121537
Not really wanting to get your tail ripped out, as it would be indecent, you quickly find a rope and tie it to a wall.
As soon as Curiosity sees you put this up she attacks it. Trying to literally rip it from the wall.

What do you do?
>>
>>30121623
See if she suceeds.
>>
>>30121636
You watch her to see if she would succeed in doing so.
She gives it a few more tugs before pulling with all her might. The rope doesn't give way, but what does was the part of the wall that held the rope. Curiosity ripping a small part of the wall out with the rope still connected.
She then quickly runs around the room, head held high at her victory.

What do you do?
>>
>>30121711
Well that was a bad idea. Go inspect the damage.
>>
>>30121731
"Well that was a bad idea." You mutter; trotting over to inspect the damage.
The damage wasn't too bad, none of the wires on the inside were broken nor was anything that was important to keep the ship together. The hole was around half the size of your face which might be a small problem.
*Slap!*
You feel something hit your flanks and turn around. Curiosity had grown bored of running around and was now using the rope and the piece of the wall with it to whip you. With a look in her eyes that seemed to scream: "Work harder, peasant!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30121785
Grab the piece and repair the wall. Mark where we made the repair so we know where the wall might be weaker.
>>
>>30121891
You grab the piece and weld it back into the wall. Marking it so you could know where the wall might be weaker.
Curiosity takes a moment to realize that the wall piece was gone, before quickly whipping you with the rope.

What do you do?
>>
>>30122017
We need to show her we are stronger then her and won't be pushed around (Well I hope we are stronger then her. She did rip a piece of wall out, even if aided by a rope)

Grab the rope and rip it in half.
>>
>>30122116
She was probably trying to show her dominance towards you, and you needed to show you were stronger then her and wouldn't be pushed around!
You grab the other end of the rope and pull. It immediately breaks into two pieces.
Curiosity stood still, her piece of the rope falling to the ground from her mouth in surprise.
She then lets out a whimper before she starts to coward away from you, taking a few steps back from you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30122163
Now hug and pet her to assert your dominance.
>>
>>30122254
You pull her into a hug and began to pet her to assert your dominance.
Curiosity struggles at this, but her struggling quickly ceases. Gently laying her head on you.
Her reaction to your strength reminded you of when you hit your growth spurt around high school. You were a small foal, a bit smaller then most and usually picked on by others. Then your growth spurt his and you quickly became bigger then everybody in the school. It stopped all the bullies, but it also made everybody else fear your size and quickly newfound strength at the time.

What do you do?
>>
>>30122254
Funny way of wording it anon.
>>30122302
Just keep petting. She knows we are in charge now so we can show her affection.
>>
>>30122368
You keep on petting her. She now knows that you were in charge so you could show her affection.
After a few minutes of petting Curiosity starts to struggle a bit. Obviously now wanting out of your grip.
When you don't do this she stops and looks up at you with a pleading look.

What do you do?
>>
>>30122431
Let curiosity free, we should go see eagle.
>>
>>30122439
You let Curiosity go. Curiosity slowly walks away from you, casting nervous glances at you as she did. Heading towards a corner of the room where she managed to make a nest of random items to sleep in, including the small vibrator.
You get up and head off to find Eagle, you eventually find her making herself some lunch in the kitchen.

What do you do?
>>
This announcement is pretty useless now but: Stopping for the night.
Classes are over for the summer so I should have a lot of time to focus on the story, all days will pretty much become noon start times with normal end times.
>>
>>30122497
Ask her how she feels about the lack of anything of note in the system. Say you are glad there is another so close by.
>>
bimp
>>
>>30123007
Scratch that I came up with a better question. Ask her if she can build a soundproof room. It's for nightmare night.
>>
>>30124120
>>
>>30124120
>>
>>30123007
>>30124741
"Eagle," You say; trotting up to her, "Do you know how to build a soundproof room? It's for Nightmare Night."
"I know of ways to make soundproof paneling for stuff like that," Eagle replies, "Or you could find Quiet Vine and ask her if she knows a soundproofing spell."

What do you do?
>>
>>30127851
Well I am doubtfull of her having a spell but I suppose it is worth a try. If you come up with ideas for scaring any of the others be sure to tell me. Show her the list of everybodys fears and fright levels.
>>
>>30127880
"I'm doubtful of her having a spell, but I suppose it is worth a try," You say, "If you come up with ideas for scaring any of the others be sure to tell me."
You pull out the paper and give it to her. Eagle quickly looks it over before smirking and giving it back to you.
"Cardea is afraid of water." Eagle tells you.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
blump
>>
blump
>>
>>30127982
Perfect. Thanks Eagle. How did you learn that?
>>
>>30129305
"Perfect," You smile, "Thanks Eagle. How did you learn that?"
"Cardea told me," Eagle says, "Told me not to say it, but whatever."

What do you do?
>>
>>30129427
Oh well I can say I made a lucky guess based on what happened to her grandfather. Go ask all the rest of the crew, if they have any ideas, we should ask the drones if anything scares them and if they want to be scared as well. Don't forget to ask Hpa for ideas.
>>
>>30129530
"Oh well," You say, "I can say I made a lucky guess made a lucky guess based on what happened to her grandfather."
You go and ask the rest of the crew if they had any ideas. None of them had any except for Fedot who decided to withhold it to make it harder for you. You ask the drones and Hpa, but they don't have any ideas either.
You soon come to the last person: Cardea, who was in the cargo bay making the legs you wanted for Hpa.

What do you do?
>>
>>30129703
Ask her how the legs are coming along. We can talk about nightmare night afterwards.
>>
>>30129741
"How are the legs coming along?" You ask her.
"Pretty good," She smiles, "They should be finished by tomorrow."

What do you do?
>>
>>30129847
That's good. Show her the list and ask her if she has any ideas.
>>
It is interesting that only one crew members choose something belong taboo. And they chose no scares at all.
>>
>>30129925
*below taboo
>>
>>30129925
Kahurangi was the only one that chose not to be scared.

>>30129888
"That's good," You tell her; showing her the list, "Have any ideas?"
"...On my planet we have something called Aranea, which is a giant Spider. You could probably use that to scare Quiet Vine."

What do you do?
>>
>>30130031
Sounds like a good idea. Thanks Cardea.
We should go ask Vine if she thinks she can magicly soundproof something. Guessing no but it can't hurt to ask.
>>
>>30130031
Yeah. I just meant that I was expecting at least somebody to pick something between the high and low levels. I ain't complaining though, all the more scaring to do.
>>
>>30130110
"Sounds like a good idea," You smile, "Thanks Cardea."
She nods and you head off to find Quiet Vine, who was close by.
"I actually do know a soundproofing spell," She says after you ask her, "I was born with hyper sensitive hearing so the first spell I was taught by my parents was soundproofing. It made fire drills a lot easier to deal with that's for sure."

What do you do?
>>
>>30130252
Perfect. Give her a kiss and go off with Eagle to build it.

It should have no light able to get in and we should put it on wheels. Scare subject goes in then when they come out a few minutes later they come out elsewhere. It should be big enough to cover a door so those coming out of their room are forced to enter.
>>
>>30130328
If that proves unfeasible we can just forget about the wheels and have him told to get in to be scared.
>>
>>30130328
>>30130342
"Perfect!" You smile; giving her a quick kiss.
You then grab Eagle and the two of you start making a plan for the room: Should be a small room, with wheels on it to move around to a different area, with a door big enough to cover another door so that those that are coming out will be forced to enter said room.
"Alright," Eagle says after the two of you review, "What material should we make it out of? We'd want it to be a light material, but not too light so the subject would be able to easily break out."

What do you do?
>>
>>30130473
I dunno. Sai what do you think?
>>
>>30130473
Maybe we should give it folding up walls to really catch em by surprise. The wall facing the door would have to go on some other way as well.
The more I think about it the more I think we are overcomplicating this. We should probably just build the room stationary and forget about catching him by surprise.
>>
>>30130502
"I dunno," You say, "Sai, what do you think?"
"Aluminum," He replies, "It's light, strong, and easy to make."

What do you do?
>>
>>30130587
You know what. You are right. Forget all the wheels and tricks and shit. Just label it the room of terror and invite him in. We can turn the soundproofing on and off depending on how people want to be.
>>
>>30130591
Ok then
>>30130587
>>30130598
Do this. We were starting to make it way to complicated. Just make a small pitch black room.
>>
>>30130622
Yep. No wheels.
>>
>>30130598
>>30130622
>>30130739
"Okay then."
You and Eagle grab some aluminum before getting to work, deciding to scrap the wheels as that could make things more complicated then it should be.
After about two hours the small aluminum room was done, with no way light could absolutely get inside of the room.

What do you do?
>>
>>30130841
Excelent. That is Moana's scare dealt with and it should give the others a bit of a fright as well. On to Cardea. Ask Sai if we have enough water that we can afford to be a little wasteful. Get Javaxia to get to work on a water hologram so we can make Cardea think her room is flodded when she first wakes.
>>
>>30130887
"That's Moana's scare down," You say, "Sai, do we enough water that we can afford to be a little wasteful?"
"Plenty."
"Get Javaxia to get to work on a water hologram so we can make Cardea think her room is flooded."
"I'll get her to do it right now." Sai says.

What do you do?
>>
>>30131002
Ok we will put a thin layer of actual water underneath the heavy fake flodding and then dump a bucket of water on her head once she leaves her room.

I am thinking for fedot we use holographic fire to make it seem like the pets are getting burnt. Maybe open up that hole in the wall to make it believable that the fire is coming from there.

Vine and Eagle both asked for limitations on their scares so we will stick to hordes of holograms of the critters they don't like. And some giant ones of course.
>>
>>30131110
"Okay," You say, "We put a thin layer of actual water underneath the heavy fake flooding and then dump a bucket of water on her head once she leaves it. For Fedot: Maybe some holographic fire to make it seem like the pets are getting burnt. Maybe open up that hole in the wall to make it seem believable that fire is coming from there. Eagle and Vine can get some critters they don't like."
"You're sounding just like The Gamemaster from the movie series Hammer." Eagle chuckles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30131211
Never saw that so I would not know.
If possible we should try and make the fire look like dragons fire. Might trigger some subconcious extra fear.

Cover the room with something and put up a sign that says do not open until nightmare night: penalty of no dessert for a month.

Then we should go catch up on the last 4 months of comics.
>>
>>30131270
"Never saw that so I would not know." You tell her.
You cover up the room with a tarp before putting up a sign before it saying: Do not enter until Nightmare Night, penalty of no dessert for a month if done so.
You then trot over to see if there was a comic book from four months.
There was one, a new Aquastallion comic. Aquastallion: Rise of Islite of Ys.

What do you do?
>>
>>30131381
Read it.
>>
>>30131410
You take it to your room and begin to read it.
It's been several months since Aquastallion and Aquamare have gotten together and the kingdom was starting to bounce back from King Crab's attack on it. Things were peaceful, until a Seapony came swimming in asking for aid from the two. It's city, Ys, has been attacked by the ghost of an evil tyrant that once ruled it: Islite of Ys. He managed to find a new body and press his claim for the throne of the city and take it back. Aquastallion and Aquamare agree to help and after a few days of swimming and heading into a deep abyss, they reached Ys to find most of the population having been turned into strange monsters by Islite's magic. The two manage to sneak into the castle of Ys and find Islite, who was wearing a mutated form of King Crab's shell as his body. After coming up with a short plan they try to attack Islite, but he turns out to be too powerful for the two of them to face alone. They retreat to gather reinforcements when in the middle of their retreat they're captured and thrown into the dungeons of Ys. The words To Be Continued ending the comic.

What do you do?
>>
>>30131536
Get hype for the epic continuation.

How many days is it to nightmare night exactly and what is the time?
>>
>>30131536
We should eat food, also exercise after waiting 30 min.
>>
>>30131536
Ask sai why there was only one issue in four months. Was it continuously delayed?
>>
>>30131574
>>30131601
>>30131620
You start to get hyped for a continuation.
"Sai, why was there only one issue in four months? Was it continuously delayed?"
"They apparently went through a lawsuit that they won. It was for some different comics they were making, but all their attention went to the lawsuit."
You get up and look at the calendar. Nightmare Night was in exactly a week from the current day. The time read 6:00 PM, meaning it was around dinner time.

What do you do?
>>
>>30131672
Get some food in our stomach. Some Greek food.
>>
>>30131672
With nightmare night on the mind I wonder if we have any pumpkin.
>>
>>30131672
Make sure to wake us out of cryo day before nightmare night. Some of the scares I have planed involve people waking up in bed.
>>
>>30131695
We are going to a place that's just 1 week away, I don't think we need to cryo for it.
>>
>>30131689
>>30131692
I am happy to concede the pumpkin to taur food instead. Still check if we have any while we are in the kitchen though. Kahurangi does not want to be scared but there are still fun nightmare night activities like apple bobbing and pumpkin carving.
>>
>>30131698
I think it was thee days. We would run out of things to do after a week.
>>
>>30131689
>>30131692
>>30131695
>>30131721
Before you decide to put food in your stomach you see if you had any pumpkins. You had some, but they were seeds. The electric mushrooms could probably fix that.
You trot into the kitchen and start to think of Minotaur food you could cock when an old foalhood favorite of yours came to you: Minotaur Mac and Cheese.
You get all the ingredients out for it. Throwing it into a pan, sprinkling in bread crumbs, and feta before cooking it till it was a nice golden brown color. Serving enough to give to the entire ship.
You serve it and call everybody to eat. Kahurangi was the first to come in, looking at the mac and cheese curiously.
"...What'z this?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30131811
Pasta, cheese, bread crumbs and feta.
>>
>>30131828
"Pasta, cheese, bread crumbs, and feta." You tell her.
Kahurangi grabs a spoon and carefully takes some of it from the pot, putting it in her beak. She starts gagging a bit before forcing herself to swallow what she had in her mouth.
"G-Gud," She says with a shaking smile, "Itz g-greit."

What do you do?
>>
>>30131916
You don't have to lie to me Kah. I'll make something else for you and moana If he don't like it.
>>
>>30131916
You sure you like it?
>>
>>30131935
>>30131965
"You sure you don't like it," You ask, "You don't have to lie to me Kah. I'll make something else for you and Moana if he doesn't like it."
She looks down for a moment in sadness before nodding in agreement for something else.

What do you do?
>>
>>30132033
Rice.
>>
Gonna stop a little early.
>>
Time to go to sleep. Have a good night.
>>
blimp
>>
>>30133217
Blumping
>>
good morning bump
>>
>>30134826
>>
>>30132043
You decide to cook up some rice for her and Moana really quick before he comes in.
You finish it quickly and give it to her, which she likes better.
The others soon come in shorty after.
"Mac and cheese huh?" Fedot comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>30137299
Yep.
We should give some to Moana to try still. It is possible it is not a species thing and Kahurangi just has terrible taste.
>>
>>30137339
"Yep."
You get some mac and cheese out for Moana so he could try it.
He sniffs at it for a few seconds before eating it. His reaction is the same as Kahurangi's, but he instead regurgitates it back onto the plate.
"...Sorry." He apologizes.

What do you do?
>>
>>30137475
That's ok. Have some rice. I am curious what ingredient is causing this reaction. We will do some science after we eat.
>>
>>30137494
"That's okay," You tell him; taking it and replacing it with rice, "Have some rice."
You take some mac and cheese yourself and start to ponder what ingredient caused the reaction they had. Some science might be needed later.
After twenty minutes the food is gone, the bowl of mac and cheese empty with nothing remaining.

What do you do?
>>
>>30137593
Tell kahurangi and Moana you want them to stay in the kitchen so you can test what ingredient they couldn't stand. Then give them some of each separately.
>>
>>30137618
You tell Kahurangi and Moana to stay so you could test what ingredient they couldn't stand. Placing bread crumbs, macaroni, and feta in front of them.
They both eat the macaroni first, handling it fine on it's own. Bread crumbs are also fine.
They then get to the feta. Kahurangi takes a bit and carefully starts eating it. She then falls to the floor in a coughing fit, and acting like she was about to throw up.

What do you do?
>>
>>30137776
Ok I think we found it. No more feta for you guys. You ok Kahurangi? If she seems alright try a different cheese. otherwise take her to Vine.
>>
>>30137776
Get her a bucket to vomit into.
>>
>>30137868
>>30137886
"I think we found it," You say; grabbing a bucket which she quickly throws up into, "No more feta for you guys. You okay Kahurangi?"
She was about to reply when she throws up again, her vomit now mixed with some blood.

What do you do?
>>
>>30137975
Shit. Get her to Vine
>>
>>30137975
Ya that not good at all, take her to vine.
>>
>>30137985
>>30137987
"Shit."
You quickly pick her up and gallop over to Quiet Vine, who was in your room looking at the calendar.
"What's the problem?" Quiet Vine asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30138062
The Feta made Kahurangi sick. She is vomiting up blood.
>>
>>30138083
"The feta made Kahurangi sick," You tell her, "She is starting to vomit up blood!"
Quiet Vine quickly leads you to the medbay. Where she takes Kahurangi and gently places her on one of the beds, giving her a shot before putting her in a rebreather.
After a few minutes Kahurangi's symptoms stop. Now she only appeared tired, and a bit hurt.

What do you do?
>>
>>30138195
Tell her you are sorry. We should not have gone testing,
>>
>>30138242
"I'm sorry," You tell her, "I shouldn't have gone testing."
She doesn't respond, simply giving you a small glare towards you. The glare appearing to only have half of her heart towards it, like she wanted to be angry, but couldn't.

What do you do?
>>
>>30138347
Give her a hug.
>>
>>30138354
You give her a hug, wrapping your hooves around her.
She doesn't react, before slowly returning the hug. The two of you sitting there in each other's embrace.

What do you do?
>>
>>30138445
Ask Vine if she will need to stay in here long.
>>
>>30138456
"Will she need to stay in here long?" You ask.
"Probably not," Quiet Vine replies, "I'm only keeping her here for now to make sure nothing happens. Keep her away from Feta or anything feta related though."

What do you do?
>>
>>30138553
I am curious if it is Feta or just cheese in general but I don't want to get Moana sick as well.

Speaking of Moana I am curious how much videogaming he has been doing since we introduced him to them. Let's go ask him.
>>
>>30138596
"I'm curious if it is Feta or just Cheese in general, but I don't want to get Moana sick as well."
Moana then slowly enters the room.
"Hey Moana," You greet him, "How much video gaming have you been doing?"
"A lot," He says, "Is Kahurangi fine?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30138721
Yeah she should be fine. Have you been doing any multiplayer with Kahurangi?
>>
Gonna take a 1-2 hour break
>>
>>30138745
"She should be fine," You tell him, "Have you been doing any multiplayer with Kahurangi."
"Weh've been swhitching off." Kahurangi tells you.
"Yeah." Moana agrees.

What do you do?
>>
>>30139324
You mean taking turns? You know we have games you can both play at the same time.
>>
>>30139394
"You mean taking turns," You say, "You know we have games you can both play at the same time."
"A lot of those games seem to be old though." Moana says.

What do you do?
>>
>>30139456
Act shocked and offended in an exaggerated manner.
"And what's wrong with that"
>>
>>30139470
"And what's wrong with that?!" You demand; acting shocked and offended in an exaggerated manner.
"They're old." Moana replies.
"Like you, Rust." Kahurangi giggles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30139540
Sure I am old but just like those games I am still just as good as I was when I was younger. Unlike me those games will never get worse.

All this talk of games has me curious. Anything interesting come out recently Sai?
>>
>>30139584
"Sure I'm old," You start, "But, just like those games I'm still just as good as I was when I was younger. Unlike me: Those games will never get worse. Anything interesting come out recently, Sai?"
"No," He replies, "There's been a strange stagnation for video games. Probably preparing for the F3 convention coming soon."

What do you do?
>>
>>30139665
Shame. We should probably go do that exercise we have been talking about. Ask Vine what she thinks we should focus on.
>>
>>30139685
"Shame." You say.
You get up stretching a bit.
"Should probably go exercise," You say, "Vine, what do you think I should focus on?"
"The treadmill," She replies, "I used it and lost a nice amount of fat."

What do you do?
>>
>>30139766
Go get on the treadmill for a while. Don't go to fast for it this time.
>>
>>30139766
Time for the treadmill.
It break and start to speeding up to the max speed
>>
>>30139783
>>30139857
You trot into the cargo bay where the treadmill sat, putting it onto a low speed before hopping onto the treadmill.

An hour passes before you stop and step off. You were a bit tired and sweating a bit, but it was a good workout.

What do you do?
>>
>>30139897
I guess we see if everybody is ready to go to cryo. Get Sai to wake us up the day before nightmare night. That way we can set stuff up while everybody is asleep.
>>
>>30139926
You decide to go see if everybody was ready for cryo, which everybody was.
You tell Sai to wake you up the day before Nightmare Night before going into cryosleep.
You get into the cryobed, lay down, and let the world freeze.

What feels like a second later, the ice breaks and you sit up.
You look around for a moment before you see a pumpkin sitting to you. It rises up before showing Kahurangi's face below it, smiling up at you.
"Hi." Kahurangi greets you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30140018
Hello Kan, ready to make some jack-o-lanterns for Nightmare Night
>>
>>30140107
"Hello Kah," You greet her, "Ready to make some Jack-O-Lanterns for Nightmare Night?"
She gives an excited nod.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>30140170
Let's start with the lanterns, move on to the scares and end with a nice thematic dinner and candy of course. We have those, right?
>>
>>30140516
You decide to start with the lantern first. Taking Kahurangi to the greenhouse to carve the pumpkins.
There were several fully grown pumpkins in the greenhouse. Kahurangi and Moana having grown them with the help of the electric mushrooms.
You take one pumpkin and two knifes, showing her how to carve it starting with the top first.
She has a bit of trouble, but eventually gets the top off.
"There's a bunch of guts in it!" Kahurangi comments; looking into it.
She reaches in and pulls out a handful of pumpkin seeds along with the orange stringy guts. She then licks it, smacking her lips a few times before eating the handful she got. Reaching in for another handful.

What do you do?
>>
>>30140623
Well that's one way to dispose of the insides.

Once it is all out show her how to make the faces. Ask if she has any designs in mind.
>>
>>30140690
"That's one way to dispose of the insides." You comment.
After she's done with her "meal" you show her how to make the faces, before asking if she had any designs in mind.
She takes a moment to ponder this before drawing three circles on the pumpkin: Two eyes, one mouth, very simply design.
"Wat's yours gowhing to be?" Kahurangi asks you; as you haven't started on yours yet.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30140790
it's Princess Lunas night. carve our her cutie mark.
>>
good morning bump
>>
>>30142029
It was Princess Luna's night.
You take your knife and carefully carve her cutie mark into the pumpkin. This takes some time, but after a while it's done: A nice version of her cutie mark on the pumpkin.
"...What'z that?" Kahurangi asks; pointing at the carving you made.

What do you do?
>>
>>30144084
Tell her all about Princess Luna and nightmare night.
>>
>>30144104
You proceed to tell her about Nightmare Night and Princess Luna, going into the story of it.
"How'z Prinkest Luna nowh?" Kahurangi asks, "Iz she nise?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30144193
Well she is not seen much outside of ponies dreams but she she is known to be nice. We also had some other princesses but one went missing and the others died so it is down to just two again.
>>
>>30144205
"She's not seen much outside of dreams," You tell her, "But, she is known to be nice. We also had some other princesses, but one went missing and another died so it's down to two again."
"What haapten tow the missthing one?" Kahurangi asks; getting curious.

What do you do?
>>
>>30144276
Fucked if I know. It was shortly before we sent our first rocket into space. Some think she was on it.
>>
>>30144294
"Fuck if I know," You say; Kahurangi flinching at your use of that word, "It was shortly before we sent our first rocket into space. Some think she was on it."
Kahurangi is silent for a moment, thinking.
"...Mayhbe if that'z truo we coulhd posibly fihnd her." She says.

What do you do?
>>
>>30144383
Would be nice. I somewhat doubt it though. Besides she was a powerful magician, if we find her depends entirely on if she is ready to be found.
>>
>>30144383
If we do end up finding her, then I'll be surprised because there a lot places she could be at.
>>
I love that we just don't care about swearing in front of the kids.
>>
>>30144406
>>30144410
"Would be nice," You reply, "I somewhat doubt it though. She was a powerful magician. If we do find her I'll be surprised though."
Kahurangi smiles before releasing a giant yawn. Smacking her beak shortly after.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>30144478
Since you don't wan to be scared this nightmare night we can fake to h
>>
>>30144984
You look towards the clock in the room. It was around 10:00 at night, pretty late for a little one like Kahurangi.
"Since you don't want to be scared this Nightmare Night you can watch it with me." You tell her I don't know what fake to h means
"Reahlly," Kahurangi says, "I cahn whatch witth you?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30145101
Shit. I meant to say you can take the chance to sleep in tomorrow if you want.
Not sure how it came out as that.
>>
>>30145189
That is a strange way to auto correct something.

"You can also take the chance to sleep in tomorrow if you want." You tell her
Kahurangi takes a moment to think about this.
"Iz it ohkay If I cahn whatch it whith you?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>30145401
If you want sure. Feel free to go back to your room at any time if it gets to scary though.
>>
>>30145799
"If you want to," You tell her, "Feel free to go back to your room at any time if it gets scary though."
Kahurangi smiles before looking at the clock and getting up.
"I think I'm going to bed," She says, "What time should I wake up for the scaring?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30145967
Sai, When does Cardea usually wake up? Her scare is a something she will get as soon as she is awake. The others have something I can wake you up for.
>>
>>30146066
"Sai, when does Cardea usually wake up?"
"Around six, but that's usually for the bathroom before heading back to bed and waking up again around eight."

What do you do?
>>
>>30146193
Ok then. Wake Kahurangi at 5.45.
Let's go set up apple bobbing.
>>
>>30146225
"Okay then." You say; making a plan to wake Kahurangi up at 5:45.
Kahurangi heads off to bed while you go to set up apple bobbing.
You find a nice, big bucket before filling it up with a good amount of water. You weren't sure that you should place the apples in yet though.

What do you do?
>>
>>30146316
We can place the apples in the morning. Go undo the repairs on the wall ready to simulate fire coming from them.
>>
>>30146348
You could place the apples in the morning.
You trot over to the animal holding and undo the repairs you did to the wall so the simulated fire could come out.
It takes a while, but you get the repairs out.

What do you do?
>>
>>30146474
Ask Javaxia if Cardea is asleep yet.
If she is get to work on coating her floor in a thin layer of water.
>>
>>30146511
"Javaxia, is Cardea asleep?"
"Yep!"
You quietly sneak into her room and start placing a thin layer of water onto the floor, only a few inches.
It takes a few hours of quietness, and several close calls, but the water is placed with Cardea still asleep.
It was now 1:00 in the morning.

What do you do?
>>
>>30146601
Tell javaxia to put up an extra foot of holographic holographic water above that. Make sure the hologram water flows out when the door opens. She will know it is hologram but it will maybe make her distracted for what comes next. arrange a bucket of water in front of her door that will get dumped on her when she steps out of her room.

Have Eagles room covered in holographic scorpions and ours in holographic snakes. We we sleep in the medbay. Scarier for Vine that way. Try and get a few hours of sleep before Cardea wakes up.
>>
>>30146663
*will know it's a hologram by that point.
I would hope she does not know the water is mostly holographic initially.
>>
>>30146663
>>30146682
"Javaxia," You whisper, "Put up an extra foot of holographic water above the real water. Make sure the water flows out when the door opens."
Holographic water appears. The holographic water did look quite life like to the real water.
You carefully leave the room and place a bucket of water over her door, telling Javaxia to place some holographic scorpions in Eagle's room and some holographic snakes in yours for Quiet Vine.
You trot over to the medbay and lay down in one of the beds there, quickly falling asleep.

You awake to something shaking you awake.
"Rust, whake uhp," Kahurangi's voice tells you, "It'z alhmoust tihm!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30146775
Ok. Let's go. Be very quiet so she does not notice us.
Wait outside her room but hidden.
>>
>>30146775
Oh I forgot something I was going to do. Have Javaxia give her some sort of holographic jump scare after the water from the bucket hits her.
>>
>>30146799
>>30146816
"Okay," You say, "Let's go."
You and Kahurangi quietly sneak to the door outside Cardea's room. You quickly tell Javaxia to give her some holographic jump scare after the water from the bucket.
The two of you wait for several, silent seconds.
Cardea's door then bursts open before she comes scrambling out, panic on her face. Before she could get fully out the bucket falls and lands on her head. She quickly starts to try and get rid of the bucket on her head.
The holographic water around her then starts to form into a water version of her, standing several inches from her face.
Cardea gets the bucket off, coming face to face with the water creature. The two staring at each other for a few seconds.
"RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" It screams into her face.
Javaxia screams at this, her blue scales becoming white, and bolts away from it all. She stops when she reaches the medbay door, curling up into a ball and shivering on the floor.

What do you do?
>>
>>30146923
I think we over did it with that jump scare. but have a laugh
>>
>>30146923
Well you did say to hit you with my best shot.
>>
>>30146950
Also we will have to remember to commend Javaxia or her creativity with that jump scare. I was expecting just some simple monster to pop out.
>>
>>30146990
*on her creativity
>>
>>30146950
>>30146960
>>30146990
The jump scare might've been a bit much, but the two of you laugh anyway.
"Nice job with that jump scare, Javaxia." You tell her.
"Thanks!" She smiles.
"...You did tell me to hit you with my best shot." You say to Cardea.
Cardea slowly starts to stand up, her scales turning back to it's bluish-pink color.
"T-That was good," Cardea stammers a bit, "S-Scared me g-good!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30146990
Oops meant to quote >>30146960 there. I suppose it does not really matter
>>
>>30147023
Thanks, I pride myself on my Nightmare night skills. Want me to clear out the water from your room?
>>
>>30147023
Give her a boop.
>>
>>30147040
>>30147043
"Thanks," You smile, "I pride myself on my Nightmare Night skills. Want me to clear out the water from your room?"
She gives a nod, which you respond to by booping her. Cardea smiles a bit at this.
You then hear your bedroom door open before Quiet Vine comes bursting out, covered in snakes.
"Getthemoffgetthemoffgetthemoffgetthemoffgetthemoffgetthemoff!" Quiet Vine screams; galloping in a circle.

What do you do?
>>
>>30147117
Dam Javaxia you even made them crawl over her. We make an excellent team. better remove them now. much longer and it might traumatize her, she did ask for the slightly less severe treatment after all.
>>
>>30147117
Hug her. Commend Javaxia again and ask how eagle is doing.
>>
>>30147126
>>30147139
"Damn Javaxia, you even made them crawl over her," You say, "We make an excellent team."
She just beams at you in response.
"...Better remove them now, much longer and it might traumatize her."
The snakes disappear. Quiet Vine runs around for a bit longer before realizing this. Immediately running to you and hugging you, shaking in terror. You return the hug though.
"How's Eagle doing?" You ask.
"She should be coming in three... two... one."
Eagle's door comes open as she falls to the ground, getting swarmed by scorpions as she lays there. Getting covered in them.

What do you do?
>>
>>30147273
Nice.
Ok get them off her now.
>>
>>30147293
"Nice," You smile, "...Okay, get them off of her now."
The scorpions disappear. Cardea quickly goes over and helps her up.
"Thanks." Eagle mutters to her.

What do you do?
>>
>>30147452
Ok who wants candy?
>>
I am off to work but I have some plans for the scares
Put some food in the hole for the pets to get them standing by it. Then tell Fedot they are acting strange and a few second after he comes in activate the holo flames.

For Moana we put him in the box and soundproof it. Every 30 seconds or so release the soundproofing and make a strange noise. When he comes out after 5 minuites have a holographic reaper ready to meet him.
>>
>>30147485
>>30147565
"Okay, who wants candy?" You ask.
Everybody says yes. You proceed to give them some candy. Quiet Vine got some, but she stayed close to you.
After that you trot into the animal holding and place some yummy treats next to the hole. The pets quickly moving over to it.
You trot out just in time to see Fedot come out of his room, looking around the hall in confusion.
"Atmosphere seems a bit tense." He comments.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>30147608
Proceed with the scare.
>>
>>30148013
"Hey Fedot," You say; getting his attention, "The pets are acting a bit strange."
"I'll go check on them." He says; walking into the animal holding.
You then wait a few seconds.
"Fire."
*Fwooooooooooooosssssssshhhhhhhh*
"RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRWWWWWWWW!"
You watch as holographic fire lights up the room. Fedot running out with the pets.
"Sweet C- Celestia," Fedot shouts, "Please tell me that isn't a real dragon!"

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
I won't be updating tomorrow: I'm busy for most of the day and won't have time for this story.
>>
Nebula
>>
bumps
>>
Bip
>>
Oh shit I forgot to ever post a reply.
>>
>>30148087
Dammit Javaxia you were supposed to make it looked like the pets got hit. Still three out of four ain't bad and you went above and beyond the call of duty on the others.

Of course it was not a real dragon. The draconic nature of the fire was supposed to enhance the fear subconsciously. If you thought there really was a dragon there that is even better though.
>>
>>30155797
>>
>>30157047
"Dammit Javaxia you were suppose to make it look like the pets got hit," You say, "Still: Three out of four ain't bad and you went above and beyond the call of duty with the others."
You turn to Fedot.
"Of it was not a real dragon. The dragonic nature of fire was suppose to enhance the fear. If you thought there really was a dragon in there that is even better though."
"I though it was for a second," Fedot says, "And Javaxia's roar was really good."
"Thank you!" Javaxia smiles.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>30158465
Let's see how Moana is doing and after that horror movies and dinner not necessarily in this order.
>>
>>30158744
You decide to go see how Moana was doing.
You trot into the cargo bay and into his room to find that he wasn't there.
A short look around later you find him next to the room you built for him, studying it from all different angles.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>30158837
This Moana is my proudest scare. Hop on in for 5 minuites.
Once he is in do >>30147565
>>
>>30159358
He studies it for a bit longer before looking at the sign you put up, shrugs at it, takes it off, and then enters.
You quickly trot over and lock it, having Quiet Vine soundproof it. The box starts to jerk around a bit as Moana quickly realizes his mistake.
Every thirty seconds for five minutes you have Quiet Vine take the soundproofing off before you make a strange noise and then put the soundproofing back on.
Before the five minutes are up, Javaxia suddenly scans Kahurangi before making a Reaper version of Kahurangi, with a cloak and scythe at the ready.
The door unlocks and he quickly comes out, pausing at Javaxia.
"I've come for you, Moana!" Javaxia says in a low voice.
Moana then faints.

What do you do?
>>
>>30159426
Laugh. I meant the other kind of reaper but that is even better.

He should be fine right Vine?
>>
>>30159447
You start to laugh. It wasn't the type of reaper you had in mind, but it was quite better.
"He should be fine, right Vine?" You ask; after your laughter.
"Yep." She nods.

What do you do?
>>
>>30159512
Wake him up and lets go bobbing or apples.
Tell Javaxia to give everybody except Kahurangi some minor scares thouout the day. The truely terrifying stuff is finished though.
>>
>>30159526
You carefully wake him up so you could all go bobbing for some apples. Telling Javaxia to give everybody except Kahurangi some minor scares throughout the day as the truly terrifying stuff was finished.

After bobbing for apples for about half an hour it becomes quickly apparent that Cardea was amazing at bobbing for apples. Getting half of them by the end. Everybody else got six, except for Kahurangi who only got two.

What do you do?
>>
>>30159622
Ok time for horror films. Anything recent Sai?
>>
>>30159652
"Time for horror films," You say, "Anything recent Sai?"
"There's a new zombie film called Train to Las Pegasus," Sai says, "Been getting really good reviews."

What do you do?
>>
>>30159771
Alright lets go watch it.
>>
>>30159797
"Let's go watch it then."
You all head into the medbay and proceed to watch the movie.

The final credits were now rolling up the screen a few hours later. The movie followed a divorced father and his daughter that lived in Manehatten. The daughter wanting to see her mother for her birthday who lived in Las Pegasus. After a tiny argument the father relents and the two get onto a train early in the morning for Las Pegasus just as the zombies started to form. An infected manages to sneak onto the train though and proceeds to infect half of the train. The train soon stops at the Fillydelphia station after a supposed quarantine was made there, it turns out to have failed with more people being turned and the train continuing to Las Pegasus after a successful quarantine was made there. They're stopped at Appaloosa after the train crashes and have to take a different train to get there. The ending was surprisingly sad for a zombie film, but the family ends up making it to Las Pegasus, ending with some soldiers greeting them.
Kahurangi hid behind you for most of the film, taking peeks out at the movie frequently.

What do you do?
>>
>>30159947
Whats the time?
>>
>>30159958
You look around for the clock, quickly finding it and looking at the time.
It was 10:00 AM.

What do you do?
>>
>>30160038
Invite everybody to play some horror videogames.
>>
>>30160071
With the movie over you decide to invite everyone to play some horror games. Kahurangi is a bit reluctant, but accepts it along with everyone else.
Before you could put the first horror game in Sai's voice comes on.
"We're about to arrive at the next solar system!" He announces.

What do you do?
>>
>>30160160
Ok then. Vidya will have to wait. Let us see what we can discover.
>>
>>30160192
"Okay then," You say, "Video games will have to wait."
You all move to the kitchen window to watch as the solar system starts to move closer and closer. The star being a red dwarf star.
The ship soon approaches a large, rocky planet. Covered in a mix of green, grey, and white, with some blue dotted around the surface of the planet. Clouds gently rolling across the surface.

What do you do?
>>
>>30160287
Head on down.
>>
>>30160301
You decide to head on down. Moana decides to stay behind to make sure things were okay on the ship.
After getting yourself and helping Kahurangi get ready the six of you head into the landing pod. The pod soon coming out and heading down towards the planet.
You soon enter the atmosphere and sit patiently as the pod got closer to the ground.
*SMASH*
The landing pod then hits something, causing it to start spinning out of control and for a large hole to be opened up in the side of the pod. Shooting air out as the pod starts to head to the ground. Kahurangi was being threatened with getting sucked out as she was the closest to the new hole.

What do you do?
>>
>>30160414
Grab her and pull her back in.
>>
>>30160414
Grab her. Switch places with her if you have to.
>>
>>30160468
>>30160495
You grab her and pull her back in. Pulling her towards you and holding her to your chest as tight as you could as you brace for impact.
The pod tumbles in the air for several more seconds before hitting ground, your vision going black on impact.

Your eyes then open, your body ached and hurt in several places.
The pod was pretty much out of commission. Seats and panels tossed everywhere, wires hanging from the ceiling, and a small fire crackling nearby. None of your friends were there meaning that they probably got out and were alive, probably having gone off to look for help if there was any. Your chair and a small section of the wall had you pinned to the floor slightly. Kahurangi was underneath you, breathing and alive, but unconscious. There was a small, bleeding scratch on her head, and one of her legs was bent at an odd angle.
The pod seemed to creak and moan, swaying a bit as it seemed to be on some sort of ledge. The hole made during the crash was now the exit, wind and snow blowing into the pod.

What do you do?
>>
>>30160595
Try and push the weight off us. If at all possible push it opposite to the tilt to try and prevent a tumble.
>>
>>30160619
You begin to try and push the weight off.
After a few minutes you manage to push it off, and towards the opposite of the tilt to prevent a tumble off the side of the mountain. The tilt went up a bit, but not by much.
You slowly started to get up only to fall back to the ground when one of your legs protested this.
Your right hindleg was in a poor shape, appearing to have been broken in two different spots. You body was also covered in scratches, and bruises.

What do you do?
>>
>>30160695
Time to drag ourself out of this ship before something worst happen.
>>
>>30160695
Call out to the others. Try and get Kahurangi onto the other side of the pod for more balance.
>>
>>30160723
>>30160744
You mange to hobble out on three legs through the hole and onto stable snow covered ground, using one of them to hold Kahurangi.
You were in a clearing on the side of a mountain, wind and snow howling around and making visibility hard.
"Quiet Vine! Eagle," You call out, "Fedot! Cardea!"
You get no answer, only the howling wind.
Moving forward a bit you find a piece of flapping paper underneath a rock with writing on it in blood.
"Rust, we went to try and find some help if there is any. We tried to get you out, but none of us had the strength to do it. Me and Eagle took the north path while Fedot and Cardea took the west path.
-Quiet Vine."
*Scrrrreeeeeeeeeeee*
You turn around to see the landing pod start to slide over the edge. Slowly moving towards the canyon that it was hanging over.

What do you do?
>>
>>30160813
Try to save the pod. Grab on and don't let go unless we are about to fall ourselves.
>>
>>30160849
Moving as quick as you could, you grab the pod and start pulling.
With your condition, unfortunately, you're unable to hold on for very long as you had to let go before the two of you fell with it.
The pod tumbles against the side of the mountain, hitting it several times before falling the rest of the way down. It disappears for a few seconds before you hear a might crash from it hitting the ground.

What do you do?
>>
>>30160813
Let head to Vine, she is our doctor and we need medical attention.
>>
>>30160920
Do we even know which way is north and west? If not find a trail of blood to follow. Otherwise go after Cardea and Fedot.
>>
>>30160945
Actually on second thought
>>30160943
Is right. We need a doctor.
>>
>>30160920
We got coms put in our helmets right. Try making contact with the others.
>>
>>30160943
>>30160945
>>30160955
>>30161015
Not knowing which direction south was you end up follow the small blood trail that went from the note Quiet Vine left you.
The path it went to appeared to be artificial, as no mountain could made a circular wall pattern.
With a course set you slowly make your way down the path, holding Kahurangi close. With your comm built into the helmet you tried to make contact with the others, but you only got static out of each one meaning your comm was probably broken. Nothing left to do, but walk.

You've been walking for about an hour now, the blood trail had disappeared as the snow now has covered it. Your suit heater appeared to have also been broken as you were now freezing with snow sticking to almost every part of your suit.
Kahurangi hasn't woken up, her body seemed to be colder then yours. Probably due to her being half reptile.
You soon find your body unable to go on, collapsing to the ground.
You then see a small pile of snow slide in front of you, followed by an armored alien.
It was one of the dog aliens from the spaceport. Wearing a painted yellow suit of armor, with a strange symbol on it that looked like a black and red run going through a skull.

What do you do?
>>
>>30161068
Say hello.
>>
>>30161085
"...Hello." You greet it.
It stares at you for a moment longer before grabbing out what appeared to be a radio.
"...Acklalick vsfgrs zshock. Hlya-grose?"
"Nytzka roase," A voice responds from the radio, "Tezshka earose."
After a minute two more of them appear, wearing the same armor. One of them approaches you.
"...Nilsh-ra koe?" It asks you with a feminine voice; voice filled with concern.

What do you do?
>>
>>30161160
I cannot understand you yet.
>>
>>30161160
me and my crew survived a crash pod, I has broken bones in one of my lag, I'm holding a kid that is likely slowly freezing to death faster then I am and I barely know where half my crew are at. If you just ask me if I'm ok, then no I'm not ok. I need help.
>>
>>30161204
>>30161254
"I cannot understand you yet." You tell her.
She's quiet for a few seconds before she clears her throat.
"Are you alright?" She asks.
"...Me and my crew survived a pod crash. I have broken bones in one of my legs, I'm holding a kid that's likely slowly freezing to death faster then I am and I barely know where half my crew are at. I'm not okay. I need help."
She looks at one of the others, who quickly hands her a strange looking gun with a strange blue top. She pulls the trigger a few times which causes it to spark with electricity.
"We'll get you medical help," She says, "But, I'm sorry about this: It's just protocol."
She brings the gun to your neck and before you can do anything there's a small crack before your world goes black once more.

You slowly wake up to a grayish-white room, laying on a nice, soft bed and covered in a blanket. The room being pumped with cool, but warm air. Kahurangi laid next to you, but she was still shivering. Clinging to you for warmth, but was still unconscious.
On the opposite side of the room was a large, metal door, with an intercom next to it with a red button.

What do you do?
>>
>>30161346
Check under the blanket, we need to see if they patch our body up.
>>
>>30161346
Check if they patched us and Kahurangi up
>>
>>30161377
>>30161393
You gently lift up the blanket and have a look.
Most of your cuts were healed, some were still there, and your broken leg was in a futuristic brace. Kahurangi's legs was the same.
You then notice that on one of Kahurangi's pointed ears, a small chunk was missing from it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30161636
Let try and get up, then go to the intercom and see if we can get anyone to come there.
>>
>>30161636
Kahurangi sure gets injured a lot. Is our helmet here if so try contact our crew again. Otherwise try the intercom.
>>
>>30161651
>>30161659
You carefully get up and onto the floor, limping over to the intercom. Your suit and helmet wasn't there so there wasn't any hope on contacting the others.
You push the button on the intercom, getting a small beep from it.
"Hello?" A feminine voice asks; the same one that asked you if you were alright on the mountain pass, "It seems you're awake now."

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30161719
Yes I am thank you. You would not happen to have found my crew would you?
>>
>>30161719
Do we have Hpa with us?
>>
Since it's near bump limit let thread die?
>>
>>30163426
It's at least a hundred away from bump limit.
>>
>>30163426
What? Bump limit is 500. Are you feeling ok anon?
>>
>>30162543
>>30163273
You look around really quick. Finding Hpa on a counter near the bed, turned off.
"Yes I am," You say, "Thank you. You would not have happened to have found my crew would you?"
"We think we found one of them," She says, "Buried under an avalanche and barely alive. She's alive though, and has currently tried to knock out one of my guys. She's strange looking."
*Crash! Smack!*
"I told you guys to hold her down and watch her!" She snaps.

What do you do?
>>
>>30164686
>>30163942
I forgot :P Derping hard here
>>
>>30164842
So they ether found Cardea or Eagle. Can you try and bring her here, I wish to speak with her. my name is Rust Bucket.
>>
>>30164842
Panic a little bit on thinking what happened to Vine if one of the crew was barely alive.
>>
>>30164861
>>30164866
They either found Cardea or Eagle.
You start to panic a bit: One of your crew members was found barely alive. Vine could still be out there, still moving or worse...
You quickly push that thought out of your head.
"Can you try to bring her here," You ask, "I wish to speak to her. My name is Rust Bucket."
"...We'll try."
About two minutes later the cell door flies open. You barely have time to react as the crew member is thrown at you, sending the two of you to the ground.
Your vision was filled with black so you gently start to feel it. It didn't feel like fur, just a black, hard shell like thing.
The weight then gets up, leaning a bit on you. The two of you simply staring at each other.
She was a lot smaller then you, with a smooth shell-like skin that was black as night, her legs were filled with holes, and she had two blue insect like eyes.
The two of you stare for a bit longer before she gasps and quickly scrambles off of you. Backing into a corner and shaking in fear.

What do you do?
>>
>>30164921
A changeling, how did a changeling got on the ship? Who are you?
>>
>>30164921
A shit a changling. Ask it what the hell a ling is doing here.
>>
>>30164936
>>30164957
"A Changeling," You exclaim, "What the hell is a ling doing here?!"
"I-I was sent to spy," She says; in a voice similar to Fedot's if his voice was more feminine and then given a higher pitch, "T-They wanted to s-see and I-I went!"
"Who are you?"
"I-It's me," She stammers, "Fedot."

What do you do?
>>
>>30164861
>>30164866
Man If I had woken up just a little eariler we could have had 3 people on one prompt for the first timecin ages.
>>
>>30164999
Explains why you spend so much time with the pets.
>>
>>30164999
So, where was Cardea before you got hit with the avalanche?
>>
>>30165023
>>30165054
"Explains why you spent so much time with the pets." You say.
"I-I didn't want to feed off you guys," She says; trying to make herself smaller in her little corner, "The pets have so little magic that I could drain all their love and they'll still be walking and full of energy. The one time I did ended with Kahurangi getting a really bad cold!"
"Where was Cardea before you got hit by the avalanche?"
"She was ahead of me," She explains, "She then saw something and took off running. I tried to catch up, but the avalanche hit and I barely had enough energy as a Diamond Dog to dig out."

What do you do?
>>
>>30165078
Well we better go looking for them.
>>
>>30165078
So Cardea found something and ran off, Vine and Eagle are MIA, This is just getting worst. Well we need to get out and find them before something worst happen. Then realize that we where the only male in the group before we picked up Moana.
>>
>>30165078
After we know the others are fine we'll have to have a honest conversation about this, the whole group and possibly ESC later.
>>
>>30165106
>>30165109
"So: Cardea ran off, and Vine and Eagle are MIA. This is just getting worse. We need to get out and find them before something worse happens."
You then suddenly realize that if Fedot was a female Changeling from the beginning, that left you as the only male on the ship before you picked up Moana.
The Changeling suddenly gets up and goes over to Kahurangi, who was still out on the bed.
"...Is Kahurangi okay?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30165178
Yes, the "landing" (air quote with hooves) knocked her out and broke our legs but we're fine.
>>
>>30165178
I hope so.
>>
>>30165178
She fine, She needs warmth to wake up from her hibernation due to her half lizard body. So if you want you can be something warm and fluffy to wake her up.
>>
>>30165204
>>30165211
>>30165212
"I hope so. The 'landing'," You say; making air quotes, "Knocked her out and broke our legs, but we're fine. She needs warmth to wake up from her hibernation due to her half lizard body. If you want you can change into something warm and fluffy to wake her up."
She thinks about this for a moment before getting an idea. Green flames dance around her before she reveals herself as a sheep. Hoping over next to her and curling up.
A few minutes go by before Kahurangi lets out a groan. Her eyes blinking open.

What do you do?
>>
>>30165270
Give her a hug to cover her eyes before she can notice the sheep. Gesture to Fedot to change back.
>>
>>30165283
this
>>
>>30165283
>>30165357
You grab her and pull her into a hug before she could notice the sheep. Quickly gesturing over to Fedot to change back.
She nods and changes back to her Diamond Dog form, quietly getting up from the bed.
Kahurangi wakes up fully, patting your fur several times before wrapping you in a hug.

What do you do?
>>
>>30165506
Ask her if she has any idea what hit us. Maybe she saw something nobody else did.
>>
>>30165535
"Do you happen to have an idea on what hit us?" You ask her.
"I don't know," She says, "I saw something that looked like a floating rock, but I'm not sure. Where are we?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30165589
We're in a base, but where is everyone else is something that I don't know. Let just hope our hosts repair our armour, so we can go out and find everyone else.
>>
>>30165589
O am not sure. Some [species I forget the name of] found us.
>>
>>30165613
>>30165647
"We're in a base," You tell her, "Some Irezchkan Mercenaries found us, but where everyone else is something I don't know. Let's just hope our hosts repair our armor so we can get out and find everyone else."
Kahurangi looks over to Fedot, who was now a Diamond Dog.
"Are you okay, Fedot?"
"Yeah," He nods, "Only got a few scratches, but I'm fine."

What do you do?
>>
>>30165665
Ask Hpa if she has any idea what we should do next.
>>
>>30165671
"Any ideas Hpa?" You ask.
"...We should probably just wait till they want to speak with us," She suggests, "I wouldn't be too happy if the people I rescued stabbed me in the back before trying to escape."

What do you do?
>>
>>30165744
Yeah you are right. I really hope the others are ok.
>>
>>30165744
Hope it's soon the more time we are here the less time we are searching for Vine, Eagle and Cardea.
Sorry but I'm too worried about them and there was blood too! Oh Vine, where are you?
>>
>>30165754
>>30165800
"Yeah you're right," You agree, "I really hope the others are okay. The more time here the less time we are searching for Vine, Eagle, and Cardea."
You start pacing around the room a bit.
"Sorry, but I'm too worried about them and there was blood too! Oh Vine, where are you?!"

Fifteen. Fifteen minutes of increasing panic and worry before the door open.
A mercenary steps in before reaching out and gently pulling something in.
It was Quiet Vine: She was covered in red bandages on almost every single part of her body, her left foreleg having the most bandages. She walked with an unsteady limp, her body covered in cuts and bruises, and part of her horn was missing.
She quickly sees you. Tears coming to her eyes as she tries to move towards you as quick as she could.

What do you do?
>>
>>30165857
Give her a hug. A very very very soft hug.
Wonder to ourselves if horns grow back.
>>
>>30165857
Go to her, hug that mare and never let go.
>>
>>30165857
After this >>30165879 and this >>30165882 realize Eagle is not with her ask what happened while they were trying to find help.
>>
>>30165879
>>30165882
>>30165901
You quickly close the rest of the distance and give her a very, very soft hug. Wondering if horns grew back.
Quiet Vine returns the hug, crying into you.
After a few minutes you realize that Eagle wasn't with her.
"What happened to Eagle?" You ask.
"T-The mercenaries found us," She explains between tears, "And, and they were about to help us and these other mercenaries came I-In red armor, a-and they... took Eagle by force!"
Her crying renews as she hugs you tighter.
"We're dealing with a small civil war," The mercenary explains, "The Royalists took her by force, and wounded this one here a bit more. Took a bit of her horn as a trophy before we came in."

What do you do?
>>
>>30165952
We are stuck in a middle of a civil war, Cardea might also be stuck with The Royalists as well.
>>
>>30165952
Breath deeply and slowly. Ok so unless they have a really really REALLY good reason Ima kill them!
Also ask if it's possible to contact our ship to let Sai, Moana and Javaxia know we are alive.
>>
>>30165952
Considering over a thousand years of working monarchy back home I never thought I would say this but GOD DAM MONARCHISTS.
>>
>>30165978
>>30165985
>>30165994
"Cardea might be stuck with The Royalists as well," You say; taking in a few deep breaths and holding Quiet Vine closer, "Considering over a thousand years of working monarchy back home I never thought I'd say this, but: Goddamn Monarchists! Unless they have a really really REALLY good reason I'm killing them!"
You take a few more deep breaths.
"...Would it be possible to contact our ship? We have some crew members still there."
"Yeah," He says, "We have some radios that we could let you use."

What do you do?
>>
>>30166070
Thank you. Do you have Fedots Gauss cannon?
>>
>>30166070
Thank you. Oh and are there any species on this planet that look like us? Because I can't see the connection between capturing Eagle and the civil war.
>>
>>30166079
>>30166107
"Thank you," You tell him, "Do you have Fedot's Gauss Cannon?"
"I believe we do."
"And, are there any species on this planet that looks like us? Because I can't see the connection between capturing Eagle and the civil war."
"There is one," He says, "Though they're rare due to over hunting. They're rarely hunted now, but sometimes they are hunted to be sold at high prices as a luxury food item."

What do you do?
>>
>>30166151
Dammit. Of all the crew to get kidnapped why did it have to be the military mare. The pony who would be most useful in a rescue mission. Ok let's get to work on finding Cardea before we do anything else.
>>
>>30166151
And it only gets better!
Do this >>30166193
>>
>>30166193
>>30166211
"And it only gets better," You say, "Of all the crew to get kidnapped why did it have to be the military mare? The pony who would be the most useful in a rescue mission! Let's get to work on finding Cardea before we do anything else though."
"If it makes you feel any better: We found the place where they could be holding Eagle." The mercenary says.

What do you do?
>>
>>30166488
That does a little thanks. Are you in any shape to fight Vine? Can you even still magic?
>>
>>30166529
"That does a little," You say, "Thanks. Are you in any shape to fight Vine? Can you even still use magic?"
"Probably not." She says; sniffing.
She tries to use magic, but only gets a few pops from it. A look of pure heartbreak going across her face.
"It should grow back," She says, "...I hope."

What do you do?
>>
>>30166616
Don't worry. Me and Fedot are going to get Cardea back. Then the three of us are going to get Eagle back. Whisper to the mercenary "and kill as many of those fuckers along the way as I can" then we are going to continue on our journy and get you magicing again.

Does she have her engagment ring on?
>>
>>30166684
>>30166698
"Don't worry," You tell her; holding her close, "Me, and Fedot are going to get Cardea back. Then the three of us are going to get Eagle back."
You then lean over to the mercenary.
"And kill as many of those fuckers along the way as I can." You whisper to him; which he smiles at.
You continue to Quiet Vine.
"Then we're going to continue on our journey and get you magicing again."
You look at her horn to find the engagement ring was gone. She seems to notice this.
"It fell off during the crash," She explains, "I tried to find it, but I couldn't."
She then stares at your mane for a moment before reaching up with a hoof, searching through for a moment, and then pulling out the engagement ring from your mane. Looking at it in confusion.

What do you do?
>>
>>30166780
Are you sure you can't do magic? Then have a laugh.
>>
>>30166780
Will it hurt to put it back on you?>>30166797
Kek I like it
>>
>>30166797
>>30166810
"Are you sure you can't do magic?" You ask; laughing a bit.
Quiet Vine gives you a cute pout.
"Will it hurt to put it back on you?" You ask after laughing for good while.
"I don't think so." She replies.
She carefully slips it back onto her horn, managing to get it to the base like it was suppose to be at.

What do you do?
>>
>>30166894
Well let get a radio and contact the ship to inform them what has happening.
>>
>>30166894
Ask the Irezchkan if we can join the search for Cardea.
>>
>>30166936
>>30166951
"Can we join the search for Cardea?" You ask.
"If you want," He replies, "I wouldn't recommend it, but I'm not stopping you either."
The mercenary then leads you out of the cell and to a small room nearby with several radios in it.
You take one and start using it, after a few minutes you get it to the right frequency.
"...Hello?" Sai asks from the other side; voice sounding a bit depressed.

What do you do?
>>
>>30167019
I get the feeling something happened with javaxia but you need to put that behind you right now. Can you help us find Cardea in any way?
>>
>>30167054
"I get the feeling something happened with Javaxia, but you need to put that behind you right now."
"Nothing has happened with Javaxia," He says, "I'm just beating myself up over the crash. It was something so easily avoidable. Anyway: How can I help?"
"Can you help us find Cardea in any way?" You ask.
"She still has her suit on so yes... She's not very far from your location, but she hasn't moved in about ten minutes."

What do you do?
>>
>>30167100
Well that good and bad, can you give us the location of she is.
>>
>>30167100
Ok give me the coordinates and we will go get her.
>>
>>30167113
>>30167114
"That can be good or bad," You say, "Can you give me the coordinates so we can go get her?"
"She's southwest from you," Sai tells you, "ten minute walk and is pretty high in the mountains."

What do you do?
>>
>>30167172
Alright, let go and bring her back inside.
>>
>>30167172
Ask if the irezchkan if they can retrive her so we can have more chance to recover before we go rescue Eagle.
>>
>>30167191
I think this is the better safer idea.
>>
>>30167182
>>30167191
>>30167209
You end the conversation and head out of the room. Asking the Irezchkan if they could go and retrieve her, telling him where she was.
He agrees and in a few minutes a small group was assembled, quickly heading out to retrieve Cardea. But, not before putting you in the cell with the others.
"Are they going to get Cardea?" Quiet Vine asks as you reenter the cell.

What do you do?
>>
>>30167224
Yes. I hope she is ok.
>>
>>30167224
Ya, she on top of a mountain and haven't moved for ten minuet.
>>
>>30167224
While we wait pull Fedot aside from the group and ask him (her) how should we go about her true identity.
>>
>>30167230
>>30167273
>>30167274
"Yes," You say, "She's on top of a mountain and hasn't moved for ten minutes. I hope she's okay."
After everyone gets settled in a bit you pull Fedot aside from the group. Place the two of you in the opposite corner of the group near the bathroom door.
"How should we go about showing your true identity?" You ask him.
"I don't know," He replies, "I've been thinking about that lately. I was planning to show all of you on Hearth's Warming in hopes that the holiday might make you less angry, but you already saw it."

What do you do?
>>
>>30167300
Well I don't like that you deceived us but I guess it would be better if we did this together and if you promise to not betray us.
>>
>>30167387
But after we rescue Eagle.
>>
>>30167387
>>30167398
"I don't like that you deceived us, but I guess it would be better if we did this together and If you promise not to betray us."
"I promise," He says, "I wouldn't get anything out of doing so and I'm so far away from Chrysalis that I can no longer hear her. I'm pretty much free. I will help in any way I can to earn the trust I had back."

What do you do?
>>
>>30167459
Oh and out of curiosity is Fedot a persona you created just for this spying mission, an actual Diamond Dog or you're actual name? Speaking of wich what is your name?
>>
>>30167459
>Chrysalis
I thought Chrysalis was gone and replaced by her daughter?
>>
>>30167518
Ya
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29655713/#29697598
>>
>>30167518
>>30167534
Wouldn't it be funny if Chrisalys named her daughter after herself just to cause this kind of confusion?
>>
>>30167477
>>30167518
"I thought Chrysalis was gone and replaced by her daughter." You say.
"She was," Fedot replies, "She named her daughter after herself though."
"Out of curiosity: Is Fedot a person you created just for this mission, an actual Diamond Dog, or your actual name?"
"Fedot is a persona I created," He replies, "Nobody would expect a Diamond Dog. My real name is Coccinellidae: Chrysalis' second daughter."

What do you do?
>>
>>30167567
Well I'm going to rest with Vine for a bit talk to you later, princess.
>>
>>30167567
So you never did work on caravans? Or is that why the dragon ever ate you. Or was it the manticore you said left you alone? I forget which you killed and which left you.
>>
>>30167616
>>30167619
"So you never did work on caravans?" You ask.
"I did actually," He says, "All the stories I've told you are true: Chrysalis the Second banished me after she came to power, said I was a threat at my young age. She only let me back in five years ago."
"Well I'm going to rest with Vine for a bit," You tell him, "Talk to you later, princess."
He blushes a bit at this, but doesn't say anything.

It's been about ten minutes. You were laying down with Quiet Vine on the bed as she slept. Kahurangi sat next to Fedot on the floor, listening to some of his stories which he seemed to enjoy telling.
You start to feel Quiet Vine's legs kick around as she made quiet whimpering noises, apparently having a nightmare.

What do you do?
>>
>>30167690
Consider if Lunas dreamwalkong possibly extends this far out into space.
>>
>>30167719
You consider if Luna's dreamwalking possibly extends this far out into space. You kinda doubted it though.
After a few seconds of kicking around she calms down. Throwing her hooves around you in her sleep.

What do you do?
>>
>>30167764
Hug her without waking her up.
>>
>>30167764
Just let her. I don't want to risk waking her up by hugging her back.
>>
>>30167764
Boop her gently.
>>
Stopping for the night.
And silently hope this Changeling stuff doesn't come and bite me in the ass in the morning.
>>
>>30167824
Lets hope. Personaly I think it was a mistake but we will have to wait and see how bad it turns out.
>>
Changling bump.
>>
494 bump
>>
>>30167793
>>30167796
>>30167817
You go into a small debate whether to return the hug or not. In the end you do: Gently wrapping your hooves around her without waking her, along with a small boop.
You cuddle up next to her. Resting after a long, hard, and stressful day.

Another ten minutes go by before the cell door opens. Which wake Quiet Vine up from her nap as she lifts her head up and smacks her lips.
Cardea walks in along with one of the mercenaries. One of her legs were in a brace, but she didn't have a scratch on her.
"Looks like most of the gang's here." Cardea smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30171285
So that leave Eagle who been captured by the Royalists.
>>
>>30171386
"That leaves Eagle who has been captured by The Royalists." You say.
"We got some good news," The mercenary says; coming up to you, "We think we've captured The Royalist that took your friend. Had a piece of her horn on him."
He then takes out a piece of Quiet Vine's horn, the piece that was missing.

What do you do?
>>
>>30171451
Act natural and play pretend. Ask the mercenary if Quiet Vine is safe or not.
>>
>>30171559
You decide to act natural, making yourself look calm and collected.
"Is Quiet Vine safe or not?" You ask.
"She is a hundred percent safe here." He says.

What do you do?
>>
>>30171609
Ask the mercenary what place Quiet Vine is being kept at.
>>
>>30171609
So Cardea are you feeling up for a fight?
>>
>>30171673
Oh also take the horn piece.
I am tempted to ask to take a bit of the royalists body in retaliation but I don't think Vine would like that.
>>
>>30169977
I have to wonder if it was even worth bumping at that point.
Thread posts: 492
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.