[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Massive Pony

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 504
Thread images: 169

File: Death by fluff.png (398KB, 937x529px) Image search: [Google]
Death by fluff.png
398KB, 937x529px
Welcome to the Massive Pony Thread!
Friendless Losers Edition

Previous thread: >>29840604

Check out our slowly growing pastebin: https://pastebin.com/9HrRJZqs

Writers, artists, and critique are always welcome so long as it pertains to the main idea of the thread, which is size difference.
>>
>Threadly poll.
http://www.strawpoll.me/12873185
>>
>>29993314
Almost went with the flight suit one, but the risk of getting Soarin', was one I difn't want to take.
I chose 1/2" in a random Ponyville building
>>
>>29993314
If you chose not to be the amazonian bigmare, you are a certified faggot and don't belong here.
>>
>>29993266
Wow, I have to hide this again?

Sucks being a gentlefag
>>
I've got a story idea about an indescript pony whomst'd've finds or found an abandoned warehouse housing a much darker secret
>>
>>29993681
But do you have the drive to write it?
>>
>>29993314
enchanted stuff
make my poners grow
shrink Starlot and Trix and make Twalot big
>>
>>29993314
Tinyanon one. Wonderbolt thing sounded nice, but I don't want to spawn near someone's dick.
>>
>>29993314
Tempted by the Luna one, but that size range is a bit much.
>>
>>29993314
For once a decent poll, actually spent a while choosing. Still torn between random big horse, Luna fluctuations and being amazon horse. Size theft staff sounds nifty as well.
Aaaand it's still dominated by shrinkfags. Life is pain.
>>
>>29994674
Amazon horse? Would you let me brush your mane?
>>
>>29993314
I picked the size draining staff. That way I can shrink the Mane 5 down to salt size and have a several-story Twilight buttcrush them.
>>
>>29994289
>>29994718
>anon using the staff to shrink everypony in Equestria so that he can make his waifu gargantuan and she is doubtful at first but starts to enjoy it as she grows bigger and the whole world becomes her playground
writefags?
>>
>>29994822
make anon skeletor but keep everything else the same
>>
>>29994718
>not shrinking twilight to micro size for trixie's amusement
>>
>>29995818
There's something more erotic about Twilight sitting on her friends. I guess it has to do with how close she is to them and how she knows they can turn out alright after anything.
>>
>>29993314
How does she hold Twi without fingers?
>>
>>29995818
Man I miss mykhro, he was such an underappreciated fag...
>>
File: Little_Pone12.png (512KB, 1125x900px) Image search: [Google]
Little_Pone12.png
512KB, 1125x900px
I want to be the little princess
>>
>>29994182
>This is the story of a little mare who like exploring
>We don't know her name, or her race, or her features
>She could be a prim and proper pony who wants to explore the world, or a rough, tough tomboy looking for treasure
>She's pretty indescript
>So imagine her however you'd like
>It isn't important to the storyline
>What is important is that she found an abandoned building in an old boom town that'd long since been deserted when all the jobs left
>This building was interesting because it used to be a spa
>Our brave little mare saw a very out of place spa in an old mining town and was very intrigued
>The front doors were sealed shut but she was able to squeeze in through a back window
>When she plopped onto the oddly clean floor, the window activated, a metal door sealing over the opening to the outside world
>>
>>29996504
>At once, all of the lights flickered on, revealing a pure white room
>An intercom crackled to life overhead
>"Welcome. What is your name?" it inquired
"Uhh-"
>"Welcome, Uhh, what would you like today?"
>Our hero mare looked around for an exit, there was none
"I'd like to leave, please?"
>"Ah yes, the full spa treatment?"
"No, I'm looking for a way out."
>"And how long will you be staying with us, here at the Microcosm Spa?"
"Please let me leave! Where is the door?!"
>"You have selected the month-long relaxation vacation, thank you, your account will be billed electronically, Uhh." the intercom replied in a robotic voice
>Two panels of the white walls seperated, revealing a door
>"Please proceed through the door, Uhh."
>Our hero didn't seem too interested in walking through the door
>"Please proceed through the door, Uhh." it repeated
>She walked hesitantly through the door
>It lead to a small closet with a single seat
>It was an odd seat that looked like a cushioned table
>As our mare walked in, the door sealed behind her
>"Please, Uhh, have a seat."
>She hesitantly climbed onto the table and laid down
>Suddenly many robotic arms burst from the walls and grabbed her from every angle
>Movement was impossible
>A panel opened up and a animatronic pony head stuck itself out
>It was partially intact, years of aging had destroyed most of it
>"Good evening, Uhh. Are ya ready?" the jaws had rusted together but the speaker still crackled the audio
"No, let me go!"
>"Good! Now tell me, Uhh, do you know what an Anon is?" it asked
>>
>>29993314
>http://www.strawpoll.me/12873185
>100 foot celestia
I need not read any further.
>>
>>29997291
>"An Anon is a little critter that is found all over Equestria in great abundance, they're smart, dextrous, and most of all, love to be around ponies."
>A robotic arm extended from the wall holding a test tube
>In the test tube was a small bipedal creature standing no taller than an inch or two
>"They last forever and never seem to die, we've tried. You can't break 'em with anything. This one's been in storage for FIVE HUNDRED AND FORTY SEVEN years, look at him go!"
>The Anon was still banging on the inside of the test tube
>The robotic arms lifted up our hero mare and held all of her limbs in place
>One arm loaded the test tube onto another arm that looked like a cannon of some kind
"Let me out of this!"
>The cannon rotated around behind her, out of her line of sight
>Suddenly something cold was pressed against her marehood
"No! What are you doing?!"
>There was a burst of air and she suddenly felt something moving around in her slit, all the way in the back up against her cervix
>Our mare began to freak out as a tube was fed into the cannon and began pushing more of the small creatures into her marehood, she struggled against the bonds trying to escape
>Now that her marehood was filled to capacity with a writhing mass of those things, her marehood was held shut as the cannon moved upwards
"No! Nononono!"
>This time it pressed against her ponut much harder than it did to her vagina
>The cannon began the same process again, filling her rectum with the creatures before sealing them in with a buttplug
>The robotic arms brought up some metallic shapes and bolted them together around her rear
>It was a chastity belt
>No amount of pushing would be able to get them out
>"Just a reminder, for the duration of your month-long stay, you'll be magically supplied oxygen and nutrients, your waste will be transported out of you, but we'll leave all those Anons in you." the head winked
>Another set of arms came from below holding four socks
>>
File: 32457892379056.png (396KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
32457892379056.png
396KB, 500x562px
>>29993314
>my waifu will be guaranteed attracted to me
Via con dios, mmp. I will never turn down life with my waifu.
>>
>>29997710
>The cannon dropped down and dispensed something into each other the socks
>The robotic arms then roughly put the socks onto our mare's shaking legs, forcefully yanking them upward
>Around each leg a metal band was wrapped and tightened at the mouth of the sock
>There was something in her socks, they were all squirming around
>Uhh was suffering from intense overstimulation already, and to have something against her hooves was another unneeded stress
>The Anons were crawling all over her legs, trapped in by the metal band holding the socks closed
"L-l-let me go!" she shouted
>The cannon whipped around and forced itself into her mouth as deeply as it could, pouring a large amount of the creatures directly down her throat
>She screamed in shock at the sensation of movement in her belly
>"Don't worry about them, Uhh, they'll be just fine."
>She tried her best to gag but a robptic arm came around and shoved a white ball into the back of her throat, blocking her airways
>She could still breathe
>But now the cannon was pushing another hoof full of Anons into her mouth before applying duct tape to her lips
>She couldn't even make any noise with her throat blocked up and the Anons exploring her maw, getting between her teeth and into any nook or cranny they could fit
>The cannon left, and was replaced by a smaller probed arm
>At the end of the probe was an Anon, ready to be inserted
>But all of her holes had been filled, right?
>The long, thin probe made its way towards her nose, forcing an Anon into her sinus, and then another, and another, and another, and then plugged up her nostrils
>Brave explorer mare cringed at the sensation of movement in her sinuses and nose, it was driving her mad
>The probe moved around to her ear and stuck another Anon right into her ear canal, and then into the other ear and sealed her ear with a drying foam, just like on her nose
>The probe was still searching across her writhing body for somewhere to poke
>>
>>29997775
>The probe stopped right in front of her eyes, slowly moving in closer
>She could only look on in horror as the probe jammed itself into her eye and left her a gift
>An Anon in her fucking eye sockets
>The talking severed pony head was saying something, but with foam-filled ears she couldn't hear a word of it
>The head and all of the mechanical arms retreated, leaving her alone and unable to break out of the bonds
>Suddenly the floor began to lower
>Another set of arms grabbed her by the waist and held her over a large isolation tank
>It was half full of some black liquid
>As the arms lowered her into the tank she felt thing begin to crawl all over her
>The arms dropped her into what wasn't a liquid, but thousands of the tiny creatures
>Then the lid of the tank shut and sealed, leaving our mare in total darkness whilst the Anons eagerly explored the new terrain
>While she was free to swat at them with her socked hooves, there was always another climbing there, covering her like an invasive sludge
>Crawling all through her mane and fur
>And there she stayed for a month-long relaxation vacation after which she was freed and sent on her way
>They even let her go through the gift shop
>Of course she didn't want to buy her own Anon, she wanted nothing to do with this place for about a week until she came back
>>
>>29997827
Moar?
>>
>tfw no big NMM gf
>>
>>29999965
>tfw no big pone NMR
>>
>>29997827
Did not expect it to go where it did after the mechanical arms. Nice job
>>
File: 1449511218612.png (805KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1449511218612.png
805KB, 1500x1500px
>>29999965
Luna, smother me with your bum.
>>
File: Big Bacon.png (814KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
Big Bacon.png
814KB, 1136x640px
>>
I haven't been here in forever. How have you all been? I'm in the mood for some Pinkie butt. You guys got any suggestion?
>>
>>30002923
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/357116/big-pinkie-pie-warms-you-up

https://pastebin.com/Rk347Gm4

These should keep you occupied.
>>
>>30002951
Do people actually jack it to Bendy's stuff? I've found it impossible.
>>
>>30003421
It was different times back then
Sometimes you resorted to writing.com interactives
>>
>>30002923
How about Anon sleeping against Ponk butt, who is sleeping against a tree if micro or some truck or building if macro
>>
I want to play hoofball with Amazonian mares and get tackled at every opportunity; get pinned to the ground by their massive bodies, let them grind on me and grope my comparatively small frame, watch them slowly get off me and smugly declare they'll flatten me in the next play. And then they do, over and over again.
>>
>>30004530
Full-body casts and hospital stays aren't much fun, Anon.
>>
>>30004784
The hits aren't that hard. They don't want to hurt you, but they definitely want you to feel it when they tackle you.
>>
>>30004530
You know, considering how human bodies work compared to ponies, you d be pretty much butter thru their defence unless you d let yourself get caught

Ps: canon hoofball is nothing like american egghand, but i suppose you could try and do the earthpone job of kicking the ball around
>Implying you d be able to kick strongly enough for the ball to reach the bucket if they were amazonians
>>
I want to be the crazy, naked fan that runs onto the field and rapes one of the amazonian mares on live television.
>>
>>30004942
Despite their appearance, horses can actually turn pretty damn quickly to deliver a kick. They sort of rock back and forth on their legs to jump and twist on the spot. It's pretty cool to see actually, provided you're not on the receiving end on wherever that hoof is going.
>>
>>30004942
They have football though. Hoofball is pretty much it's own thing. Like a cross between lacross and basketball maybe
>>
File: virgo_by_cencerberon-d6khi7v.png (49KB, 217x200px) Image search: [Google]
virgo_by_cencerberon-d6khi7v.png
49KB, 217x200px
>It'd been a few days since our heo mare had escaped the spa
>After a month in that chamber, with so much constant feeling, she felt numb by comparison
>When she was finally let out of the chamber, tiny robotic probes pulled the Anons out of every possible orifice
>Maybe having something moving around in your sinuses for a month and then nothing was a bit too much
>Within a week, she found herself trying to find a way back into the building
>She had to pry open the doors to it to get in
>When she stepped in after spending hours trying to break it open, the doors sealed behind her and the lights flickered on like last time
>The intercom crackled to life once more
>"Welcome back, Uhh, what will it be today?"
"C-can I have an hour in the tub?"
>"You want to stay in the isolation chamber for one hour? Will that be with or without restraints and with or without probe insertions?"
"No to both."
>"Thank you for your patronnage, Uhh, your account will be billed electronically. Please step through the door."
>Across the room a door opened up in the white panelling of the wall
>Practically drooling at the thought of feeling again, she anxiously lumbered towards the door
>It shut behind her, the isolation chamber that took up most of the room sat closed
>Another intercom awoke above her
>"Welcome back, Uhh! I see you're here on your own this time, do you need any questions answered before I open up the chamber for you?"
"No."
>"Don't worry about how to get in, you can jump in if you'd like. You couldn't crush an Anon with a 10 ton press! We've tried!"
>The isolation chamber hissed and opened up, revealing the black liquid-like mass of the small creatures
>"Due to the short duratuon of your stay, you will only be provided oxygen. Please do not relieve yourself while in the isolation chamber. Thank you."
>The brave mare loomed over the edge of the isolation chamber, peering down at the black and green creatures
>They all seemed to be pushing towards her
>>
>>30005253
>She lowered a hoof to the surface of the Anons and it bulged up to meet her
>They clung onto her hoof wherever they could
>The indescript mare got a lewd idea, turning around slightly and stepping into the pool with her rear hooves first, and then plopping into them flank-first
>The disturbance forced some of the Anons out of the way of her body, but they soon shifted and she began to sink into the hundreds of Anons
>As they overtook her face, she watched as the lid to the isolation chamber lowered and shut
>The mare spread her legs, feeling as the Anons explored her thoroughly, forcing themselves into her marehood and ponut and anywhere else they could fit
>Within seconds she experienced an intense orgasm that no toy could give her after the spa
>The tiny creatures crawled across her face, some of them up her nose intentionally and others managed to pull open her lips
>She stuck out her tongue and drug a single Anon in, causing the others to more fervently pry open her mouth
>Almost as soon as it began, her time was up
>The chamber opened, flooding light in and robotic arms fished her out from the bottom of the pool
>Once all of the Anons were removed from her body and returned, she was allowed to exit through the giftshop once more
>>
File: 05-02-17 Hug Mare.png (178KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
05-02-17 Hug Mare.png
178KB, 700x700px
hug the pony
huge the pony
>>
>>30005581
what if the pony gets huge via hugs?
>>
>>30005707
>hug pony
>she gets bigger
>hug pony
>she gets bigger
>etc
>eventually you're squeezed under her as she tries not to knock the walls down or pop the roof
>but your arms are still spread
>she gets bigger
>the situation continues thus, eventually other houses falling to her size
>other ponies caught under her now, and they must also count as hugging
>she gets bigger
>even faster
>>
>>30005707
>>30005756
yes perfect
>>
>>30004942
>>30005077
I think y'all are describing buckball. Hoofball could either be pony football or handegg.
I choose to believe handegg because I want an excuse for big, sporty mares to pile on me every Monday night
>>
>not wanting to wrestle with amazon mares
>2018 - 1
>>
>>30006119
Wrestling Amazonian mares would be hot too. Really, any aggressive contact with them would be great.
just makes the post game make up cuddles that much sweeter
>>
>>30006050
I'm going to call you weird but also that idea is fantastic and I want it to be real.
>>
File: 1466694367000.jpg (29KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466694367000.jpg
29KB, 600x400px
>>30004942
>american egghand
I kek'd more than I should have at this
>>
So I guess you guys are loving big mare hero.
>>
File: 1483952752408.jpg (23KB, 344x299px) Image search: [Google]
1483952752408.jpg
23KB, 344x299px
>>29993314
>the second highest voted one is the one that doesn't involve size stuff at all, only waifu
>>
File: 1484380031632.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
1484380031632.png
142KB, 415x367px
>>29997775
>>29997827
>>30005434
>nasal insertion
>eye socket insertion
>>
>>30006731
Whats that?
>>
>>30007393
A new CYOA.
>>
>>30007393
https://www.anonpone.com/bmh/
>>
File: 1485020892908.png (2MB, 1131x1558px) Image search: [Google]
1485020892908.png
2MB, 1131x1558px
>>30007379
>>30007379
Remember that in exchange for not being a tiny anon, you're just given an easy path to your waifu.

If you are a tiny anon, you just might be able to win her over anyway. It's not impossible.
>>
>>30007498
Yeah, or you can be regular anon and be able to actually cuddle your waifu
>>
File: 1469414910553.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1469414910553.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>30007505
>Is in the size general
>Doesn't want size situations with his waifu
>>
>>30007534
I do but if I'm given the options of just being tiny in equestria, or being normal in equestria but loved by my waifu, I'm going with the second option.

Besides, I'd rather be bigger than my waifu
>>
File: 1493612335055.jpg (23KB, 514x544px) Image search: [Google]
1493612335055.jpg
23KB, 514x544px
>>30007505
I think you might be in the wrong thread
>>
File: 1493502487729.png (200KB, 547x402px) Image search: [Google]
1493502487729.png
200KB, 547x402px
>>30007390
>when you wrote about a pony accidentally snorting up Anon while sniffing him and one guy really liked it so you kept him in mind two years later
>>
>>30007649
thanks m8, you're a consummate professional
>>
File: Sides Crippled.jpg (9KB, 189x292px) Image search: [Google]
Sides Crippled.jpg
9KB, 189x292px
>>29994920

>make anon skelator
>>
>Your beloved waifu is attacked by a desperate changeling
>He just wanted to take enough love to ease the hunger pangs, but lost control and drained her to a nearly comatose state
>The doctor tells you that if they're going to save her, then drastic measures must be taken
>You tell him you're willing to do anything
>He tells you that you're very brave
>And then he shrinks you down
>You're absolutely tiny compared to the waifu who's chest you're resting on
>He says that the only way to fix her broken heart is to infuse it with love from within
>You try to ask why you needed to be small for this, when his horn flashes and you begin to sink through her chest
>Skin, muscle, and even bone roll across your body as you continue deeper into her body, her heartbeat growing louder as you do
>The fluttering contractions of her love muscle tickle you as you begin to pass through it, but your journey stops once you're inside
>Her heartbeat is almost deafening from within, and the violent flow of blood in and out thrashes you around and threatens to drag you away to another corner of her body
>The glow of the doctor's magic envelops you, moving you against the thick wall of the ventricular septum and sinking you partially inside
>You're totally immobilized, but at least you aren't being tossed around anymore
>Her blood fills your lungs, but you don't drown
>The doctor probably put a few spells on you to ensure that you could survive
>The situation is terrifying, but the fact that it's your waifu's heart that you're trapped inside is comforting
>You said that you would do anything...
>You focus on your love for her
>It's all you can do to help now
>Meanwhile on the outside, a small smile creeps onto her face
>The doctor sighs
>An extreme solution, but it was their only option
>Maybe one day her heart would grow strong enough to produce love on its own
>But by then, you would likely be too connected to her to be safely removed
>They can only hope that she makes a swift recovery
>>
File: 1493781586109.jpg (129KB, 699x699px) Image search: [Google]
1493781586109.jpg
129KB, 699x699px
>>30008432
>>
>>30004530
This speaks to me. I might green later.
>>
>>30007401
>>30007426
Whats it about?
>>
>>30009683
A giant mare fighting monsters alongside other giant mares.
>>
>>30009714
Yo this is pretty cool. I'm noticing a distinct lack of fanart. As soon as we met Lumi I knew it had to be rectified. Expect some stuff soon.
>>
>>30010145
Neat. Remember to upload it to anonpones fanart section
https://www.anonpone.com/bmh/fanart
There is some other fanart but it seems for some reason most of it was only ever posted in /cyoa/ and not the fanart page.
>>
File: butt.png (2MB, 2000x4700px) Image search: [Google]
butt.png
2MB, 2000x4700px
>>
File: Orchid with timbs.jpg (187KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Orchid with timbs.jpg
187KB, 750x500px
Orchid just copped some fressh timbs deadass B
>>
>>30010662
>He colored it
Bless him.
>>
File: 1361345204627.gif (473KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1361345204627.gif
473KB, 500x330px
>>30010662
This hurts my dick with how hard it makes me
>>
File: new_oc_pony__by_kaiilu-d71ozm5.png (291KB, 1020x783px) Image search: [Google]
new_oc_pony__by_kaiilu-d71ozm5.png
291KB, 1020x783px
>>30005434
>As our hero mare walked through the giftshop to the exit, the cashier sprung to life
>"Hiya! Can I interest you in any merchandise before you go?" it asked
"Not really."
>"We've got..." the cashier turned around to look at a rack of clothes that had rotted away after centuries
>"... No clothing to offer. Want to take home your very own Anons?"
>The mare stopped
"Wait, what?"
>"Do you want a free sample?"
"I can never say no to free."
>The cashier ducked down and looked under the counter
>The robotic pony came back up with a small cylindic container and a little booklet
>"A sample Anon, on the house."
>She looked at the metallic cylinder, it shifted slightly as if something inside were still moving
>"And there's the manual, in case you need help." it pointed to the booklet
>She opened up the small bit of paper
>Hello! You've just adopted X amount of Anons!
>Caring for them is a breeze, they don't need any special food, or any at all.
>It's practically impossible to hurt or break your Anons, they can't be flattened in a 10 ton press, or sawed through with a diamond blade, or even chemically dissolved.
>They don't drown, burn, or melt. We haven't found a way yet.
>Anons are curious creatures and are very smart, but it seems they don't speak at pitches we can hear, they know how to read your body language and can hear what you say.
>It's a known fact that Anons love to be around ponies in any way possible, they will go to crazy extents to get back to you if seperated.
>Please take good care of your Anon.
>That wasn't very informational
>She flipped to the table of contents and it suddenly became very informational
>Multiple pages about just a few of the ways that Anons end up getting used and tips for doing it safely
>She left the booklet on the counter and grabbed the cylinder, walking out
>"Have an Anontastic day!"
>Our good hero went back home
>She set the container on the ground and looked at it rock gently
>>
>>30010662
EXTRA THICC
>>
File: 1493001632524.png (416KB, 480x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493001632524.png
416KB, 480x1080px
>>30010662
>>
>>30011457
I honestly curious what if that sample had a broken Anon, as in its just like any other Anon but instead it wont do much by itself, just waiting for some kind of opening where she isnt looking or for a direct command
>>
File: 1428144.jpg (2MB, 2550x3150px) Image search: [Google]
1428144.jpg
2MB, 2550x3150px
>>29993266
Ultramare leaps into ack-shun.
>>
File: 06480f2951f92a5632e5a36f46ed84e3.png (400KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
06480f2951f92a5632e5a36f46ed84e3.png
400KB, 850x1100px
>>30012713
Move over ultramare. there is a new big mare hero in town
>>
File: UM in timbs.jpg (260KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
UM in timbs.jpg
260KB, 600x600px
>>30010815
>>
File: 1435817560892.jpg (250KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1435817560892.jpg
250KB, 600x600px
>>30012713
>ywn gaze upon her gracious even if enormous form jumping over you to attack some nasty creature
>>
>>30013182
>you will never sneak into her suit while she is too big to notice
>>
>>30012713
Gotta give credit where it's due - this guy has been pretty great about povs
>>
>>30011457
>>30012074
I would think she needs to test the anon. But how would she do that? Slowly lower a hoof in front of him and see what he does? Does he climb it? Stare at it? Go underneath it and look up?
>>
>>30012736
Nobody likes shill, shill
>>
>>30011457
>With the metal cylinder set on a table in front of her couch, she reached towards it hesitantly
>With a hoof she unscrewed the cap of the container and let it fall onto its side
>Something tiny emerged from the container and stretched
>It was an Anon, just like the ones at the spa
>Barely an inch tall
>She looked down at it
>The Anon looked so small and fragile
>It stood there for a few moment before it started walking toward her
>The Anon stood at the edge of the table and looked down, as if judging if it should jump
>She raised up a hoof and caught the Anon's attention
>She held it over the small creature and it just stood there
>The pony lowered her hoof down just above the Anon, fractions of an inch above its head
>It reached up and latched onto the frog of her hoof, clinging to the soft flesh
>Shocked by the sudden grabbing, she pulled her hoof back, the Anon crawled over the edge of her hoof and onto the top of it
>She was able to bring it close to her face and look at it
>It was looking back at her
>Fascinating
>Right up until it jumped onto her face
>It had a surprising leap for such a small creature
>She was able to grab onto it before it disappeared into her mane
>She put it back down on the table and held it under her hoof
>The Anon moved slightly, wriggling out from under her
"Stay here." she says, walking off to her room and coming back with a sock
>She out it on and pulled it off to show the Anon what it was used for
>>
>>30012736
21 a cute.
>>
File: EFNW 2017 - AJ Postcard.png (578KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
EFNW 2017 - AJ Postcard.png
578KB, 1200x1800px
made a thing for cons 'cause people keep asking where the giant ponies are and I have like, zero AJs which is a crime in and of itself
>>
>>30015335
>I have like, zero AJs which is a crime in and of itself
Yes.
Yes it is.
Thank you for rectifying this gross oversight.

<3
>>
File: #21.png (151KB, 1096x1215px) Image search: [Google]
#21.png
151KB, 1096x1215px
New big mare thread is up: >>30015357
>>
>>30013810
Just for that bout of retardation I am going to shill.
>>30015357
Bmh continues with the most onbious dream in cyoa.
>>
>>30015665
Fuck I appear to be a slowpoke. Still that dream was so incredibly obvious if felt almost pointless to have it.
>>
>>30015669
Eh, maybe it was to kickstart the thread, and to show that she was just waking up
>>
>>30015335
Super cute. Good job, Goat!
>>
File: hurrr.png (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hurrr.png
37KB, 400x400px
>>30014653
Majestic too!
>>
>>30015335
D'aww. You gotta draw more big Apple, dude.
>>
>>30015335
Those would be big apples if you know what I mean.
>>
>>30015520
thanks anon
>>
>>30020448
clearly someone doesn't know the rule of no adult posts unless its a link
>>
>>30020685
C U C K
>>
>>30020448
See you in a couple days Anon.
>>
>>30020448
>not wearing my glasses
>stared at this for 30 seconds before realizing it wasn't Twilight with Fluttershy/Pinkamena style hair
>had no idea why people are calling it NSFW, Twily's tail is covering everything
>>
File: Dont do that fam.png (240KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dont do that fam.png
240KB, 720x720px
>>30020448
You fought a good fight Anon, F
>>
>You are smol Anon in Equestria
>You tried to use your tiny stature to infiltrate and spy on the mane 6's slumber party
>Things didn't go exactly as planned, and now you're naked and covered head to toe in lubricant
>"Hurry it up, we ain't got all night!"
>"Indeed, if you weren't prepared for the consequences, you shouldn't have interrupted our little get together, dear."
>Rainbow Dash nudges you closer to the edge of the table, and you peek over to the spectacle below
>Pinkie Pie was lying on the floor with her ass lifted in the air
>Stuffed into said ass was a hollow tube, allowing you to see into her rear entrance
>Her rectal muscles quivered with delight as they eagerly anticipate engulfing their soon-to-be prisoner and drawing them into their depths
>Rainbow nudges you again, almost knocking you off the table
>"C'mon, we were about to play some O&O! Hurry up and get in!"
>This is insane
>You wanted no part of this, but Twilight made it clear that you either go into Pinkie's ass on your own, or she gets her magic involved
>And her magic can get you into nooks and crannies that you wouldn't be able to access otherwise
>When given the option of serving your sentence in Pinkie's ass or being teleported between each of the girl's bladders all night, you chose the former
>Pinkie grinned up at you and wiggled her butt in what's supposed to be an enticing manner
>"Don't worry, Nonny! Mama Pinkie will take good care of you!"
>There isn't really any other option
>You take a shaky breath, before finally stepping off the table and dropping into the tube below
>The clear sides allow you to watch as the the outside world vanish as you slide into Pinkie's body
>As soon as you reach the end of the tube, Twilight's purple magic grips it and slowly pulls it out of Pinkie's ass
>Your world goes dark as her anus closes and leaves you alone with the squeezing and rubbing of the rectal muscles as your primary source of stimulation
>>
File: Battle Horse.png (4MB, 3250x1545px) Image search: [Google]
Battle Horse.png
4MB, 3250x1545px
>>
File: .png (4MB, 2400x1350px) Image search: [Google]
.png
4MB, 2400x1350px
>>30021435
>>
File: HMS Celestia.png (811KB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
HMS Celestia.png
811KB, 2480x3507px
>>30021435
>>
>>30021470
>Be a random sailorpone
>Serving on a boat, doing non-gay sailor stuff
>Sitting at port chilling today when the sky goes dark
>You stop what you're doing and look up
>A battlepone is passing over in a schoolfilly uniform
>For a minute she is passing right over
>And then you get a quick peek up her skirt
>More like a full 30 seconds
>Battlepone is going commando
"Wew..." you mumble
>"AND JUST WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU GAWKING A-" your commander stopped, looking up as well
>"Sweet jesus..." he says
>"Guys, look up!" the captain says, rushing out of his cabin
>For a while the boat freezes up, no one is doing anything
>Just looking at battlepone
>She passes over
>"G-get back to work." your commander applies a towel to his forehead and walks off
>>
>>30021435
>>30021440
>sail under
>look u-
>>30021470
>>30021537
Nice.
>>
>>30021537
Ponies are always commando. What Celestia really needs is panties.
>>
>>30021440
This is awesome, but that tail looks kinda out of place with the rest of it.
>>
>tfw you were into kanponne before it was cool
>>
>>30023152
>Implying it ever was not cool.
>Implying it is cool now.
>>
>>30021425
more?
>>
File: apple orchard.jpg (287KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
apple orchard.jpg
287KB, 1000x750px
>>
Anymore shit like this?

https://pastebin.com/ZT4bzyx2
>>
File: ssk1.png (286KB, 892x892px) Image search: [Google]
ssk1.png
286KB, 892x892px
Model here, I feel like drawing a suggestion or two. Naughty stuff is fine.

Can be singular or plural pones and both males and females are fair game in any combination (However be warned, I am partial to dudes and micro/shrink). Have at it.
>>
>>30025521
How do you feel about dragons?
Because I was just noticing the lack of Ember size stuff
Maybe something with Twilight, and Ember learning that friendship can do dragons
>>
>>30025521
Tiny stallions trying to avoid being stepped on by an unaware Fluttershy.
>>
File: tes1.png (322KB, 1700x1070px) Image search: [Google]
tes1.png
322KB, 1700x1070px
>>30025536

Ember is smol here hope thats k.

Also keep in mind I haven't watched the show in like 4 years so I have no idea who she is character wise.

Dragons are top tier though, wish there was more Fizzle size stuff (or male size content in general).
>>
>>30010145
Did you ever make that art?
>>
>>30026711
Don't get impatient on me. This isn't a commission or even a request, you know?
>>
>>30027071
I am not impatient I was just curious.
>>
>>30026236
That's p.cute. Good butt too.
Good job, dude.
>>
File: 1090829.png (1MB, 2927x1687px) Image search: [Google]
1090829.png
1MB, 2927x1687px
Sometimes I wish this happened to Fluttershy, but insider her mane. :)
>>
>>30026236
Awesome. I left it vague so you'd have the option
That is a pretty great butt.
>>
>>30029134
>ywn live on/in Venus' ass
>>
Anyone still got that bigpone lucid dreaming guide from some lyrafag?
>>
File: T H I C C.png (80KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
T H I C C.png
80KB, 400x400px
>>
>>30025521
I demand a big, but also cute Sombra being nice to some smol pones
>>
>>30030319
Or maybe sitting on some small pones
>>
File: 7.png (373KB, 1280x4880px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
373KB, 1280x4880px
>>30030112
This?
>>
I wish to ride on the back of the bigmare.
>>
>>29993266
Could someone draw a big pony that's seventeen quintillion lightyears across please?
>>
>>30013984
This story is lewd. I like it.

>>30024553
Return of the striped socks, but it looks like it could use some detail. What about a massive hoofprint somewhere?

>>30021435
>>30021440
>>30021470
>>30021537
I love it. Boat ponies a good

>>30021537
Nice job, anon.

>>30029134
Who?

>>30030711
pic related
>>
>>30030755
This, I need my Phoenix Cluster pone waifu
>>
>>30030659
Yep, thanks.
>>
>>30030806
Regarding >>30029134
Fluttershy having fleas.
>>
>>30030711
>>30030806
Do you think a bigpone would enjoy giving pony rides? Or would they be offended by such a request? Could you use a saddle on a bigpone or would you have to ride bareback?
>>
>"Hi Anon we need you to watch Flurry for a day or two, please?"
What horrible ending do you meet in the next 48 hours?
>>
>>30031225
>babbu has magic surge in the first five minutes
>shit falls on you
>ded
>>
>10
Why
>>
File: ultrabutt.jpg (2MB, 2550x3150px) Image search: [Google]
ultrabutt.jpg
2MB, 2550x3150px
>>
>>30032526
I d watch it, 3D when?
>>
>>30032538
>there will never be an Ultramare movie shot entirely from behind her gratuitous ass
>>
File: image.jpg (559KB, 2048x1075px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
559KB, 2048x1075px
Bump
>>
I want 21 to pound ultramare to dust.
>>
>>30033522
>UM: seasoned fighter; can get fuckhuge temporarily if needed
>21: giant flying marelet with about a month of fighting experience
21 needs her ability to reveal itself (fuck off windfags) or it's gonna be a curb stomp.
>>
>>30033897
When you say fuck off windfags do you mean specifically the wing gust wind idea or also the full control over wind in all ways idea?
>>
Oh God the windstorm spills here too.

>>30031225
>"Don't you think I'm kinda not fit enough for the job?" would be an appropriate reaction.
>>
>>30034084
If you bring her applesauce she won't spend the day thinking of the best way to destroy you
>>
File: extra thiiiiiiiic.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
extra thiiiiiiiic.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>30033487
>I'd like a laaaaaaarge-
>>
>>30034398
W H A T
>>
>>30030659
Do we have any dreamer anons in the thread?
>>
>>30029948
>live in Venus' ass
anon, I don't think that's a wise decision
>>
>>30035653
Why not?
>>
>>30035673
ponuts aren't ideal homes
>>
>>30029134
And then it is found out that they only moved from one side of the butt to other.
>>
>>30035848
Neither are volcanoes, but people still lived in Pompeii.
>>
>>30035879
IT'S FLAT
FLAT BUTT THEORY
>>
File: lun.jpg (70KB, 1152x1152px) Image search: [Google]
lun.jpg
70KB, 1152x1152px
>>30035900
Definitive proof of the flat-butt theory.
>>
>>30035890
and they died due to scorching heat and toxic gas :^)
>>
>>30031225
>sorry I don't get turned on by toddlers because I'm not a degenerate
>>
File: young carl.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
young carl.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>30036895
>>30031225
>Toddlers
>>
>>30031225
None, because I'm a responsible adult that can handle children even if i don't like them.

Besides, Flurry is adorable
>>
>>30036007
People who live near ponuts die the same way
>>
>>30025146
I second this, anybody know of more like this?
>>
File: full moon.png (711KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
full moon.png
711KB, 1280x720px
>>30035900
>>30035927
Modern science disagrees.
>>
>>30037453
Worth it. I want to establish a colony on a mare's asshole
>>
>>30037705
>every mare has a human colony right on their pucker
>humanity thrives
>>
>>30037747
What about stallions?
>>
>>30037781
They get nuked for violating the NAP if they try anal.
>>
File: Sub Twi.png (2MB, 1280x1286px) Image search: [Google]
Sub Twi.png
2MB, 1280x1286px
>>
>>30034328
They must be really desperate if they wish to leave their kid with a tiny green alien.
>>
File: .jpg (4MB, 4000x3200px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
4MB, 4000x3200px
>>
>>30037747
[urge to greentext rising]
>>
>>30038017
I got Red October vibes from this for some odd reason.
>>
>>30038293
do it
>>
>>30037747
>Every month the pucker requires a sacrifice
>>
>>30038017
This is kind of surreal; someone other than Khorme doing this much Ulty art. Especially after Khorme died on February 7, 2008, ironically enough.
>>
>tfw still no ultrastallion
>>
Page 7 bump
>>
File: I'm sad that I'm transparent.png (39KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
I'm sad that I'm transparent.png
39KB, 420x420px
>You will never go to big pone equestria
>You will never get the Anon-flu
>You will never be pampered to recovery by your waifu
It hurts more than any disease ever could.
>>
>>30037747
how do you live on the ponut when pony has to poop
>>
>>30040590
Mares don't poop, newfag.
>>
>>30040590
Get down into one of the ridges on her asshole, hang on, and hope for the best. Still beats living in a hoof colony though
>>
>>30040590
move to a superior crotch tit settlement
>>
>>30037896
Darn, going all in with this one eh?
>>
>>30013984
>sock
Aww I was hoping that she'd lose the anon inside herself and then have to go back to get more.
>>
>>30040602
do they fart?
>>
File: ponk.png (230KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
ponk.png
230KB, 1000x700px
>>
>>30041510
I want Pinkie to be the biggest creature in all Equestria, have every living bekng bow down to her, licking her hooves as she rests atop the highest peak in Equus, masturbating her vagina that reaches far above the clouds, being a goddess providing neverending smiles and laughter, thousands of miles above. Someone write a story like that.
>>
>>30041615
No.
>>
File: 1490081124064.png (172KB, 405x810px) Image search: [Google]
1490081124064.png
172KB, 405x810px
>>29993314
>#1 choice is easy waifu but no size shenanigans

But winning her over is part of the fun, anon
>>
>>30041615
Think you already did.
>>
>>30042702
fuck off shit tier oc fag
>>
>>29993266
>>
File: 334593459345.jpg (191KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
334593459345.jpg
191KB, 800x960px
>>30041633
quality waifu, my friend.
>>
>>
>>30041633
That's a cat, not a horse.
>>
File: 1413155242623.png (494KB, 800x1560px) Image search: [Google]
1413155242623.png
494KB, 800x1560px
>>
File: 1423355708025.png (3MB, 1204x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1423355708025.png
3MB, 1204x1920px
>>30042734
tyvm~
>>
>>30042800
fucking IDW, being a bunch of damn teases.
>>
Realistically, would you want to live on a giant pony's eyelid, armpit or dock most?
>>
>>30043701
Dock. Always the dock.
Can I take vacations to the belly?
>>
>>30013984
>She held out the sock to the edge of the table, using her hooves to hold it open
>The Anon looked cautiously over the edge and into the sock and then back up to the mare
>He seemed to realize what it was she wanted
>Hesitantly, he sat down on the edge of the table and dropped into the sock, falling down to the bottom of it
>She slid the sock onto her hindhoof, feeling the small form wedged under the hard part of her hoof like a small pebble
>She thought she could use some more, sure one Anon was fine, but it was nothing compared to the tub full of them
>She stepped around her house, testing the Anon's limits against the floor
>Even under her full weight between her hoof and the wood floor, he did not compress in the slightest
>She tugged off the sock and dumped out the small creature, it stood up unharmed
>She'd wondered if it was safe to have just one of them... inside of her
>She certainly wouldn't crush it, but what if she couldn't get it back out?
>She shuddered at the thought
>She quickly went to the restroom to grab some floss, she had an idea
>When she came back, the Anon was laying in the sock he was unceremoniously poured out of
>She got onto her back, and curled as far forward as she could, tying the string around the base of her tail and the other end around the Anon
>He didn't seem too happy about being tied to something, but didn't have the strength to break the string or her double knot
>She grabbed the Anon and plunged him into her marehood, now that she had a way to pull him out
>He went to work right away, he had ample cordage to explore her depths
>With an excited shiver, she got up and went out the door
>One Anon wasn't enough, she wanted more
>>
>>30042822
Dead.
>>
>>30042714
>anyone who likes any characters other than canon characters is scum who must die
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>30043770
He did say "shit tier OC fag", not "OC fag" didn't he?
>>
>>30043770
Where do you see people complaining about Sequoia, Nim, or Ultramare? Maybe people don't like your faggot oc in particular.
>>
>>30043796
> Nim, or Ultramare?
Last thread, I suppose.
>>
>>30043770
You can like OC's, but those ones are pretty shit.

See >>30043796 for good OC's.
>>
I guess you guys don't gather here to discuss small/giant anthroponies?
>>
>>30043701
>Not living in a peagasus' wingpit
>>
>>30043977
EqG fags can kill themselves.
>>
>>30043977
Post your favorite anthro pictures and we'll discuss them, friend.
>>
>>30044087
Patrician taste.
>>
>>30042702
>these two gay ocs i keep stumbling upon when looking for macro stuff on db
yeah not exactly a fan of these
>>
>>30043701
these all sound pretty damn terrible desu
>>
>>30044087
That's sone good shit right there, mang
>>
>>30044165
Well then where on the horse would you recommend?
>>
>>30044230
Her mane, duh
>>
>>30044139
Heh, actually, I was thinking about making text askblog of a superpony with shrinking ability, and all that in Maretropolis - well, that superheroes universe. But because of my "thingies", I just can't do this stuff without 18+ content. And I am not comfortable with ponies, so anthroponies here are my solution.

Actually, on the second thought, this sounds stupid. But, eh, then I will have to put some serious effort in anything - making heroes, villains and all stuff like that.
>>
>>30043721
yeah, there's some lovely mountains there
>>
>>30043977
For whatever reason anthro is banned on /mlp/, and hating it is kind of a meme. There are people that genuinely don't like it, but getting any kind of statistic for those that like/dislike it is hard.

For what it's worth though, I'm fine with anthro. It's what I go to when I want breasts and mare bits at the same time.
>>
File: small.png (2MB, 1386x1748px) Image search: [Google]
small.png
2MB, 1386x1748px
>>30044307
Thingies? Not comfortable with ponies? What?
>>
>>30030900
I prefer bareback. Once they are a certain size, saddles are just impractical

>>30038017
Getting a ton of ultramare content. I like

>>30039327
There's some futa Khorme drew early in his career. Without crotchtits it looks like ultrastallion
>>
>>30043796
>Clay Pacts not allowed
>tfw will never suck on the back two thirds of minipone until she's an incoherent mess of a mare
>>
>>30044307
So kind of like a reverse power anthro ultramare with NSFW elements?
I you're willing to put in the effort I say go for it, could be fun.
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-31+at+06.52.18).png (59KB, 558x501px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-31+at+06.52.18).png
59KB, 558x501px
Bigger update recently. Getting closer and closer to another test release.

http://highgraderobo.tumblr.com/post/160398421226/long-stream-produced-results-boy-this-looks-a-lot
>>
File: 1471320607046.png (173KB, 237x287px) Image search: [Google]
1471320607046.png
173KB, 237x287px
>>30045847
You're doing God's work, anon.
>>
>>30045847
He s back! I missed you so much
>>
File: 21 rides a turtle.png (58KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
21 rides a turtle.png
58KB, 400x400px
>>30045847
noice.
>>
File: sour_clay_by_alloyrabbit-d82len4.jpg (237KB, 1072x761px) Image search: [Google]
sour_clay_by_alloyrabbit-d82len4.jpg
237KB, 1072x761px
>>30045180
>Clay not allowed
Fokin fite me, ya piece o' shite
>>
>>30046768
I wanna tease that lewd minipon.
>>
>>30047648
>You come home to a bored Clay
>She starts telling you about this pony custom of licking one another
>Says you two should try, but in her excitement she starts describing what she really wants
>Only then you finally take note that she s actually drunk
>>
File: apul.png (348KB, 1280x811px) Image search: [Google]
apul.png
348KB, 1280x811px
>>
>>30045847

Those models look like they came out of megaman legends, or some other old ps1 game Iunno. But I actually kinda like it, and the project looks pretty good so far. Nice system you've got going there.
>>
I'm posting this to bump the thread, but also to help give some publicity to another thread on /mlp/ which can be found here >>30041720

The OP of that thread would really appreciate it if you could take a moment check it out and take the poll that they've made. You can find more information about it in the thread itself. Even if you don't want to take the poll, you can help out by using this copypasta whenever you bump a thread on /mlp/ until May 14th, after which point the poll will close. Please only use this copypasta if you were otherwise going to bump a thread without contributing content to prevent spam.
>>
>>30003421
I can never tell if they're super committed to some kind of strange parody or just really fucked in the head.
>>
File: .png (216KB, 5617x5703px) Image search: [Google]
.png
216KB, 5617x5703px
>>30050386
>>
>>30045886
>>30045993
>>30046538
>>30049188

Thanks! The Megaman Legends art style has actually always been a big inspiration for me. Hell when I tried my first attempt as doing a 3d character at all I used a few blog posts from the lead artist as a guide.
>>
File: 1492836162385.png (434KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1492836162385.png
434KB, 850x1100px
Latest Big Mare is up: >>30051190
>>
>>30043750
I love this

>>30045847
Hyped!
>>
File: A CUTE.png (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
A CUTE.png
18KB, 400x400px
>>30051559
>>
>>30053152
a chub
>>
File: BUTTS_ON_DEMAND.png (261KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
BUTTS_ON_DEMAND.png
261KB, 700x1000px
>>30003421
Don't know about Bendy but pls no bully the Vell
>>
>>30045847
...hooves when?
>>
>>29993314
>http://www.strawpoll.me/12873185
> I voted for the least popular item
>>
>>30055360
Enjoy being the minority.
>>
>>29993314
>133 Votes
Fucking kek.
>>
>>30056427
I wonder how many lurkers /mmp/ has outside of the usual 100~ posters.
>>
File: 1494341649561.jpg (104KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1494341649561.jpg
104KB, 1200x675px
>Go to bigpone gym
>Some fucking cardio bunny notices and reports you to the receptionist
>Gains goblin shows up and throws you into the marelet pit
>>
>>30056741
>implying gains goblin wouldn't try to lunch you for some bulking up protein
>>
>>30056741
marelets never learn
>>
>>30056741
>go to bigpone gym
>hide in rainbow's workout shorts
>she finds out straight away and drops you into mac's shorts instead as punishment
>>
File: 1463423111192.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1463423111192.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>>30057702
FUCKING DASH CAN'T JUST BE COOL ABOUT IT AND HAS TO BE A CUNT LIKE ALWAYS
>>
>>30057719
If only you'd been even smaller, maybe she would have never noticed.
>>
>>30058467
>become a tenth of a millimeter
>crawl into shorts
>RD puts them on
>have micro sex with her castle-sized ponut
>>
>>30058499
>She twitches involuntarily
>Become one with the red dots
Dammit, where's Vell when you need him?
>>
>>30058772
The secret to getting what you want:

>Find a pony who likes you
>Set up for the fetishy stuff beforehand, get her into fitness if you want, get her into whatever
>Subliminally allude to bigpone stuff
>A couple months later, start feigning depression or something
>When she asks, tell her everything seems too small
>Tell her that back on your homeworld, humans were very small and you feel like an awkward lumbering giant
>Those subliminal messages you've been planting will kick in and she'll start looking for a way to fix that by either growing herself to make you feel small or shrinking you
>>
>>30058926
>Implying humans are bigger than ponies
Nah man, it's just a perspective trick. They simply film the ponies from really far away.
>>
>>30058772
I wish to become one with the red dots
>>
>Go to bigpone gym
>Giant sweaty pones working out, almost three times your height
>Fucking Chads working out too
>The manlet alarm goes off as you walk in
>Big Mac shows up and pushes you into the manlet pit
>Fall onto the hard floor of the manlet pit
>Didn't stick the landing right, almost went to snap city
>"Look at this one. He's so short." a voice says in the darkness
>"It was no mistake, Bell. They finally realize our power."
>"Is... Is it dead?"
>"Go poke it."
>"You do it."
>You stand up, dizzy from the fall
>"It's alive."
"Who's there?" it's too dark to see in the manlet pit
>Two ponies walk forward, towering over you still
>"Hello human. My name is Violet and this is my friend Brass Bells, welcome to the pit." she says
>"Down here we follow the hierarchy of heights, meaning Violet is the leader since she's the tallest."
>"And since you are the shortest one here, you have to do whatever we say."
"Why?"
>"Because that's the rules."
"That's dumb though."
>"Well, rules are rules. That's how it works."
"What if I say no?"
>"Oh... Uh, we've never really had that happen before. But probably we'd just beat you up or something."
>>
>>30060286
then you take those bitches to Suplex City
>>
File: 1494419463150.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494419463150.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>30060407
>One tiny manlet can take on two marelets taller than actual horses but still marelets by pony standards
>>
>>30060428
Obviously being shorter gives him better leverage. Just because he's under 5ft tall doesn't mean he can't be 15ft wide
>>
>>30058467
God damn I want to drown in RD's ass sweat
>>
File: 1494469773675.png (1MB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1494469773675.png
1MB, 1400x1050px
>>30060535
>liking crusty cunt
>not wanting to get squished under Zecora's onyx ponut
>>
>>30061796
A zebra ass is fine too
>>
>>30057702
>end up wedged right in the gap between his sweaty, musty balls and massive cock
>>
>Princess Celery appears before you and offers you a chance to be with your waifu
>She interrupts you before you can accept to tell you the rules
>You will have to live inside of your waifu's body
>Equestria's atmosphere will be poison to you, and the only protection available to you will be her
>Magical barriers will be present at the openings of all of her orifices that prevent you from leaving without effecting her ability to perform various biological functions/stick stuff up herself
>She will know you're in there, and she will love you as much as you love her, but you will never look into her eyes, or scratch behind her ears, or cuddle with her
>The closest you'll ever get to being hugged by her is when her internal muscles clamp down on you to push/pull you deeper into her body

Yay or nay?
>>
>>30062000
No, trips. No.
>>
>>30062000
Any magical form of communication? Not sure I wanna trade my sanity as well.
>>
>>30062154
Maybe you can barter with Celestia. Agree to be put in a less-than-ideal place in exchange for being able to psychically communicate with her.
>>
File: boogie1488.gif (4MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
boogie1488.gif
4MB, 500x281px
>>30062000
Non-fatal vorefags pls go.

Mouthplay is great, vore is okay, vore where they just end up living in the person's stomach is Nintendo's artificial scarcity levels of gay.
>>
>>30062388
This is the hottest aspect of vore for me tho. When the stomach plays the role of a prison you can escape only if your captor wants you to.
>>
>>30062525
Vorefags, ewww
>>
>>30062544
I'm not the type of person who likes vore more than the other macro stuff, it just so happened that it's very often one of the collateral fetishes that come with macrophilia. Same as foot fetish, crush fetish etc.
>>
>>30061796
I bet zebra mare ponut would small amazing
>>
>>30062555
*smell
>>
>>30062554
Well, what to say? Most of freaking vorefags got into vore when they were kids with all that Magic Bus cartoons and didn't age since then.
>>
>>30061998
>ywn be glued to big mac's balls as he goes unwittingly about his day
>>
>>30062572
>Fetishes have to be physically and biologically accurate
>Now let's get back to our thread about tiny beings that are somehow as intelligent and complex as normal sized ones, and or massive ponies that don't collapse despite being in direct violation of the square-cube law
>>
>>30062641
>>Fetishes have to be physically and biologically accurate
Now where did you get that? I didn't say anything like that.
>>
File: jontron why.png (284KB, 454x425px) Image search: [Google]
jontron why.png
284KB, 454x425px
>>30062525
Yeah but that's gay.
>>
>>30062922
liking colourful cartoon horses is gay
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 534x481px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 534x481px
Bump
>>
>>30063343
>It's pones all the way down
I knew it.
>>
>>29993266
I want to get lost in Celestia's chest tuft.
>>
>>30065522
Don't we all?
>>
File: Chryssi Likes.jpg (136KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Chryssi Likes.jpg
136KB, 500x500px
>>30008432
>>
File: 1494316581787.png (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494316581787.png
39KB, 400x400px
>/fit/ says I need to be tracking my macros if I want to cut or bulk successfully
>can't find any macros
Where the fuck are they, /mmp/?
>>
>>30065962
>can't find any macros
>Where the fuck are they, /mmp/?
You're in one!
>>
>>
>>30062176
Is the place her rectum?
>>
>>30066786
I though one of her tear ducts. Under Celestia's watchful eye for years. Plus eye close ups turn me on for some reason.
>>
File: Hypersphere_coord.png (104KB, 320x425px) Image search: [Google]
Hypersphere_coord.png
104KB, 320x425px
>>30066461
Edgy!
>>
>>30021470
Don't those sailors know if you stare at the sun too long, you go blind?
>>
File: bughorse.jpg (104KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
bughorse.jpg
104KB, 800x800px
>>29993314
>a pony of your choice becomes 30ft tall
>pick a villain such as cheeselegs
bow down to your new overlord
>>
File: capitalists in a nutshell.jpg (161KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
capitalists in a nutshell.jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
>>30031225
how much do you pay?
>>
>>30067528
What if she will fall in love with you and thus become nice?
>>
>>
File: dosh.png (266KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dosh.png
266KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>30069291
The idea is that she's standing on the ground and has grown through a cloud, correct?
>>
>>30069328
I can't tell if it's a tree or a cloud.
>>
File: smol.png (35KB, 640x563px) Image search: [Google]
smol.png
35KB, 640x563px
>>
>>30070952
>Small pones
>In a big pone thread
Rustled.
>>
>>30070977
It's more of a size difference thread tbhfamalamadingdong.
>>
File: delet this.jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
delet this.jpg
45KB, 480x360px
>>30070982
Yeah but usually ponies are bigger in the presence of filthy human types.
>>
File: brushie.png (130KB, 755x573px) Image search: [Google]
brushie.png
130KB, 755x573px
>>30071092
Under ideal conditions, sure...
But Apple marelets need to be mocked constantly and by whatever means available.
>>
What are the best unaware situations? What are some of the more underrated ones?
>>
>>30072842
I've always liked situations where there's like, 2 pones in a room, and one looks away for a few minutes/trying to ignore the other for w/e reason.
And the one in the BG is just growing larger and larger and larger while the other is oblivious
>>
File: 1434649.jpg (4MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1434649.jpg
4MB, 2000x3000px
>>
bump
>>
>There will never be tiny princess covered in whipped cream
>>
>>30075125
Kinda wish there was a green about that with Clay
>>
>>
I want to live in a big Sugar Belle's mane
>>
File: 1494683598948.jpg (81KB, 924x571px) Image search: [Google]
1494683598948.jpg
81KB, 924x571px
>Manage to escape from the gym's marelet pit with Violet and Bell
>You stacked together and could reach the top
>Unfortunately it was push day for you and not pull day, so if you got to the top, you wouldn't be able to pull them up
>Bell stood on your shoulders and Violet on top of that
>This was definitely more pl8s than you'd ever squatted
>Violet strained to reach the ledge
>"Can you get any higher?"
>Aw shit
>Come on Anon, turn on beast mode, you're swole for a reason
>Take a deep breath and OHP the fuck outta those pones
>It was just the right length needed
>Escape from the pit
>Escape from the gym with Bell and Violet
>Thankfully no one mistook you for their squat plug, a humiliating fate sometimes dealt to turbomanlets by the bigpone overlords
>Now have two pone gfs
>By pone standards they are marelets but still stand far above you
>It was all good until Brad Thundercock and his full-size pone gf showed up
>Brad bumps chests with you
>"Woah little dude I didn't see you down there."
>"Haha, just be yourself, shortstacks are cool." his gf says to Bell and Violet
>Whole day is fucking ruined
>>
File: clayface.jpg (161KB, 1102x387px) Image search: [Google]
clayface.jpg
161KB, 1102x387px
>>30075263
Me too
>>
>>30077902
Fresh minihorse. Thank
>>
File: butt.png (463KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
butt.png
463KB, 1280x720px
https://big-pon.tumblr.com/post/160626809745/anything-else-youve-haven-posted-here-that-could
>>
File: 1471793394097.png (8KB, 421x368px) Image search: [Google]
1471793394097.png
8KB, 421x368px
>>30078188
>when morale is low, we need only look on high
>>
>>29993266
What happened to IRC?
>>
>>30079096
The IRC's fully dead, however there is a much more thriving Discord. https://discord.gg/uJkcnuT
>>
So 21 has red eyes now.
>>
File: backpack bootleg.jpg (322KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
backpack bootleg.jpg
322KB, 1200x1600px
What'd be the first you'd do if you found yourself in EqG high?
>>
>>30079096
Wait there are people that actually go there?

>>30079491
Stay on that thread fâm, not saying that i dont appreciate you trying to shout everywhere what an accomplishment that is, but please dont leak
>>
>>30078297
My morale is growing higher by the second.
>>
>>30078188
>>30080174
That's some good butt.
>>
>>30079491
what?
>>
>>30080919
The big mare 21.
>>30079654
>don't talk about big mares in the big mare thread
>>
>>
File: 21.png (513KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
513KB, 800x1200px
>>30081956
But spoilers, yo.
>>
>>30083331
I suppose you may have a valid point.
>>
>>30079654
I am a very outdated person.
>>
You can grow your waifu by stealing size from other pones. Who are your victims and how big are you leaving them?
>>
>>30083796
Why can't I steal size from myself?
>>
>>30083836
Feedback loop
>>
>>30082608
that's a lot of water displacement
>>
File: 1434011300499.jpg (30KB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
1434011300499.jpg
30KB, 400x260px
>>30082608
>ywn detonate an explosive charge on her ponut and infiltrate her insides with the rest of your team
>>
>>30082608
Man every time this guys draw Ultramare my curiosity rises. I mean Khorme has been gone for a while, the blog hasn't updated in even longer, yet this guy is just pumping out the UM art. Is he just a big hue fan?
>>
>>29993314
Why does she have a beak?
>>
>>30083796
Ponyville ponies gradually get smaller.
Fluttershy gradually gets bigger.

When she is too big to go indoors, it rapidly accelerates.
>>
>you will never be caught in a struggle between all of equestria's milfs to take you as their gift for mother's day
{spoiler]Granny Smith will never get you in the end :^)[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1494112013348.png (196KB, 1072x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494112013348.png
196KB, 1072x1024px
>>30086969
>not rarity's mum
>>
File: .gif (914KB, 581x508px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
914KB, 581x508px
>>30087107
>tfw there's no size content of Twi's mom
>>
File: 1432228450802-1.png (286KB, 552x530px) Image search: [Google]
1432228450802-1.png
286KB, 552x530px
>>30088427
>ywn live in an Equestria where a giant Twilight Velvet and Cup Cake are the ruling diarchy
>>
>>30086381
>When Flutteryshy touches another pony, the size theft occurs at a much faster rate
>Her growth becomes exponential
Why contain it?
>>
>>30087107
>Used that picture many times, and often imagined a tiny Button or other colt at her hooves
I really should just pencil it in at this point.

>>30089249
>Velvet
>Not Mrs. Cake
Low test.
>>
>>30090179
Who do you think Cup Cake is, anon?
>>
>>30090208
Oh, my mistake, I read that wrong. I thought you said Velvet and Rarity's mum.

Which still gives us an issue, because Rarity's mom and Mrs. Cake is the superior duo.
>>
>>30088427
>Filly Twilight finds smolAnon
>Adopts him as a friend for Smartypants
>Makes him attend a tea party, play hide and seek, and help her practice her magic
>Goes to sleep cuddling with him
>Tries to take him to school with her, but her mom catches them
>"Um, Sweetie, I think you should leave Mister Nonnymiss with me for now. He'll be waiting for you when you get home."
>Twilight reluctantly parts ways with him and heads to school, then Velvet begins questioning Anon
>He quickly quells her concerns and assures her that he doesn't plan to fiddle her filly
>He rides on top of her head and explains who and what he is while she takes care of a few chores
>She decides that he isn't a threat, and gives him a choice
>He can stay with them, or go to the Princess, who may be able to find a way to send him home
>He chooses the former
>>
>>30090163
Yes, this.
It would be adorable watching her freak out over it.
>>
>>30090282
How's Rarity's mom supposed to use the crystal castle as a sex toy if she's sitting in Canterlot all the time?
>>
>>30090465
She's not going to use it, she's gonna rip it out from the Earth and smear it on Mrs. Cake's ass.
>>
File: ponktini.png (502KB, 580x800px) Image search: [Google]
ponktini.png
502KB, 580x800px
>>
>>30090604
So that's the itch between her rippling cheeks and her fat ponut she's been complaining about...
>>
>Twilight Velvet will never force you to lick the sweat off your ponut because your son bullied her daughter
>ywn tell your son to keep up the good work
>>
File: expand shen.png (103KB, 256x302px) Image search: [Google]
expand shen.png
103KB, 256x302px
>>30091337
>Yfw she tells her child to keep getting bullied
>>
File: qtquoia.jpg (743KB, 1200x1438px) Image search: [Google]
qtquoia.jpg
743KB, 1200x1438px
>>
>>30092335
>There is no crushed buildings under those socked hooves
>>
File: Lumi-Concept.png (3MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Lumi-Concept.png
3MB, 2048x2048px
Is Big Mare Hero thread kill? I wanted to hook them up a little, too. It's cool so far.
>>
File: LumiPissed.png (3MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
LumiPissed.png
3MB, 2048x2048px
>>30093157
Lumi is best big mare hero.
>>
>>30093157
>>30093165
Fuckin' nice!

Next thread's on Tuesday at the usual time.
>>
>>30093157
It's at the bump limit and about 4 threads from falling off the board, but there's the CYOA general: >>30074261
>>
>>30093157
I just saw this on derpi and wanted to come here to say it is nice
>>
>>30093157
>>30093165
Fuck me, just draw a ponk sooner or later!
>>
>>30093088
I just noticed that too. Maybe sometime NC could draw Sequoia rightfully flattening a building beneath those socks
>>
>>30090324
>He chooses the former
who wouldn't?
>>
>>30093165
I love angry macro mares
>>
>>30088427
I want this
>>
>>30094342
>Velvet can't stand seeing her daughter risking her life constantly to protect Equestria
>She goes to Celestia to complain
>Celestia can't keep Twiggly Prime out of danger, but proposes a unique solution...
I need this.
>>
File: expectation.png (431KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
expectation.png
431KB, 1280x1280px
Cuddling big pone: the expectation
>>
File: reality.png (366KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
reality.png
366KB, 1280x1280px
>>30095094
Cuddling big pone: the reality
>>
>>30095094
>>30095098
>>30095866
Cumming inside her isn't as glamorous as I'd imagined.
>>
File: Stop it, get some help.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
Stop it, get some help.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>30095941
>He doesn't want to wake up to a face full of Rainbow Dash's butt
Terrible taste.
>>
>>30095098
>>30095866
Restless sleeper...
>fall asleep comfortably spooning
>wake up because can barely breathe, and every breath smells like butt
"Geddoff! I'm suffocating!"
>>
>>30096575
>wanting crusty and sharp flakes cut your face
>>
File: 1491874191099.png (134KB, 228x296px) Image search: [Google]
1491874191099.png
134KB, 228x296px
>>30095866
My absolute weiner...
>>
File: 1468802074174.jpg (12KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1468802074174.jpg
12KB, 251x201px
>>30096623
I don't think you understand how horse vaginas work.
>>
>>30095866
there needs to be more of this

A lot more
>>
>>30095094
>>30095098
>>30095866
Any of these are fine.
>>
I miss those sweetie belle pics of anon being her little bitch
>>
https://pastebin.com/YpPhCy2w
For all your ponut colony needs
>>
>>30098551
I had fun drawing those.
>>
File: 1404786438211.jpg (112KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1404786438211.jpg
112KB, 640x480px
>>30098681
>I had fun drawing those.
>I had fun
>Had
I have a bad feeling about this...
>>
>>30098985
what did you mean by this
>>
File: winged.png (163KB, 268x355px) Image search: [Google]
winged.png
163KB, 268x355px
>>30098995
>What did you mean by this
W-what did he mean by this!?

Memes
>>
>tfw watched a new episode with bigpone
>wake up at 2am
>it was all a dream and there was no bigpone episode
>>
>>30099209
Give us a synopsis, fag.
>>
>>30099320
Yah.
>Twilight bewitches Applejack with a new power-boost spell to make her farm work easier without applebutt knowing
>It does that, but also makes Applejack start growing gradually and come the next day she is already bigger than Mac, Applejack doesn't see it as strange somehow
>The rest of the mane six notice, but leave it until the next day
>When they go back to the farm, they are greeted by an Applejack several times larger than before, pulling a fuckhuge cart of apples
>Twilight tries to un-cast the spell but the original spell made Applejack invulnerable to magic also
>Applejack just keeps growing, then later starts eating entire apple trees at once, at one point eating one Rainbow was sleeping in, but Rainbow manages to fight her way out before being swallowed
>Twilight learns the only way to end the spell and return applebutt to normal is to exhaust her completely, and does a supercharged version of the spell on Rainbow Dash so she is as huge as Applejack
>Kaiju wrestling ensues and most of the farm and ponyville get fucking flattened
>Twilight goes to jail

It went on before I woke up with me reading some threads after watching the episode, /mmp/ of course went nuts over it.
>>
>>30099633
>Kaiju wrestling ensues and most of the farm and ponyville get fucking flattened
You don't know how badly I need this.
>Twilight goes to jail
I laffed

That sounds like a really fun episode, anon. I wish you could record your subconscious and share it with us. Thanks for the summary.
>>
>>30099695
>I wish you could record your subconscious and share it

Yah, it would be nice ;_;

I've had ones kind of similar to that dream before Although normally it's flutterbutt or Twilight being giantpone
>>
File: subpone.png (1MB, 1280x1067px) Image search: [Google]
subpone.png
1MB, 1280x1067px
>>
>>30098587
>a civilization completely reliant on mare farts
kek.
>>
>>30100101
not a bad life desu
>>
>>30100101
Pretty sad to be honest.
>be a dominant lifeform on your planet
>get reduced to a mere ass worm on the other
>>
>>30098587
>living on the outside of a ponut
>expecting to not be noticed and destroyed
Nibba do you even understand how to parasite you gotta get in there and hide
>>
File: Rozy Green.png (55KB, 1096x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rozy Green.png
55KB, 1096x600px
>>30095866
Makes me think of that on Rosalina greentext
>>
>>30099893
Das cute.
>>
File: Big Ponk.png (126KB, 726x726px) Image search: [Google]
Big Ponk.png
126KB, 726x726px
"MMFF!! Gmmimff! I Canff ffreeff!"
>The warm, moist pressure lifts off of you as Pinkie Pie withdraws her tongue into her mouth.
>"What did you say Nonny?"
"I said I can't breathe!"
>Pinkie gasps in mock surprise.
>"Oh no! I'd better give you mouth-to-mouth then!"
>Pinkie Pie puckers her lips and moves her face closer to you.
"Pinkie Pie, stop it! You play too rough!"
>Your pleas are ignored as you scrabble backwards on the frog of her hoof, her lips drawing closer to you.
>You raise your hands and try to push her away, but given your relative sizes, it's like trying to shove an elephant.
>Her lips make contact with your face and torso, and part slightly. You can feel a suction develop on your chest.
"That isn't my mouth Pinkie!"
>Suddenly her lips part slightly further, and she tilts her face, her upper lip passing cleanly over your head.
>Then she closes her lips again, holding your torso in a soft, yet firm grip.
"Pinkie!!!"
>As she sucks gently, her tongue rises to your face and plays with you like a lollipop.
"Seriously, let me out!!"
>You hear a giggle echo up from her throat, and she sucks a little harder, slurping up your legs like a noodle.
>You genuinely fear that she is going to eat you now.
>Instead, her tongue playfully wraps around you and presses you to the roof of her mouth.
>You struggle a bit, and then the pressure suddenly drops away, and you fall.
>Her tongue quickly presses in on you once more, slathering you with copious amounts of saliva.
>Then suddenly light reappears.
>You find yourself on the frog of Pinkie's hoof once again.
"Jeez Pinkie, you scared me! I really thought you were gonna eat me that time!"
>She giggles and snorts.
>"Yeah! It was fun though, wasn't it?"
>You blush.
"Kinda..."
>>
>>30102250

>Pinkie Pie grins at you.
>"Wanna go again?"
>After a moment's hesitation, you nod.
>"Okee-dokee-lokee! Let me just roll out the red carpet for you!"
>She opens her mouth wide, and her tongue lolls out, stopping right in front of you.
>Are you really gonna do this?
>You look at yourself, covered head-to-toe in giant pony slobber already.
>Hell yeah! Let's do this!
>You rise to your feet and tentatively take a step onto Pinkie Pie's tongue.
>Pinkie Pie's breathing quickens in anticipation.
>You take two more steps before her tongue suddenly curls, grasping you, and pulls you back into her maw.
>Pinkie Pie plays with you like a peppermint candy.
>She's always careful of her teeth.
>She just thinks this is like giving you an all-over kiss.
>It's really fucking arousing.

Vore is a shit fetish, but mouth play and tongue play are fucking hot!
>>
>>30102257
>Spoiler
Agreed, also nice green.
>>
>>30102257
I said it in another thread but can you do more green?
>>
File: activate.png (387KB, 455x650px) Image search: [Google]
activate.png
387KB, 455x650px
>>30102250
>>30102257
>Vore is a shit fetish, but mouth play and tongue play are fucking hot!
agreed
>>
File: what the fucksky.png (238KB, 1045x609px) Image search: [Google]
what the fucksky.png
238KB, 1045x609px
Question(s) for you guys:
Who if your bigpone waifu, and would that change if she were a big human instead? IE, Twilight being your bighorse waifu, but Celestia being your big human waifu.

Pic unrelated, but kind of funny.
>>
>>30102250
>>30102257
>ywn have a Pinkie Pie of your own who gets bigger the more affectionate you are with her
>>
>>30102352
why live?
>>
File: bmh.png (1MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
bmh.png
1MB, 2480x3507px
New BMH is up: >>30102500
>>
>>30102679
I guess all the art shall soon be outdated
>>
File: 1489614880033.png (217KB, 1250x764px) Image search: [Google]
1489614880033.png
217KB, 1250x764px
>>29993266
Whatever happened to Huge Humans anyway?

Not that I dislike ponies it's just that sometimes a LITTLE variety is nice.
>>
>>30103322
Anyone got the lewd edit of that pic?
>>
>>30100458
I wouldn't mind being a pest on Mrs. Cake's fat ass
>>
>>30098587
So I was making a short comic about a frontiersman Anon living on a ponut colony since we started talking about it earlier. Do you guys want me to post a few pages?
>>
>>30103322
IIRC, they usually have once a month or so, because they don't make content super often.

I'm hoping to have a little something something done for when the next thread appears.

>>30104658
Sounds like it might get repetitive, but sure, post what you got.
>>
>>30103322
I think we shud jus use this thread fer both bigponez & big humanized ponez.
>>
>>30103729
Gotchu senpai. The guy actually did a decent job this, too. No smol Starlight though so use your imagination or something.
https://e621.net/post/show/1210994/2017-anatomically_correct-annoyed-anus-big_butt-bl
>>
File: IMG_20170517_004613.jpg (989KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170517_004613.jpg
989KB, 720x1280px
>>30104906
It's a little lewd
>>
>>30105629
>>30103729
>>30103322
Did wut I could, 'nons.
http://i.imgur.com/tLZjFg8.jpg
>>
>>30102257
>Vore is a shit fetish, but mouth play and tongue play are fucking hot!
My man.
>>
File: pp_mouthpplay.gif (3MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
pp_mouthpplay.gif
3MB, 1200x800px
>>30102257
>>30102250
1 entire unf...
>>
>>30106444
That x-ray view is weird as fuck.
>>
>>30102257
>>30102344
>>30106318
blesphamy!
>>
>>30098587
Nice. More please
>>
>>30104658
Yes.
>>
This got updated: https://derpibooru.org/tags/comic-colon-giant+twilight
>>
boop.
>>
>>30107839
Among my proudest faps.
>>
>>30106444
>>30106926
This, imo it d be better withouth it
Also nice trips
>>
>>30107839
Planetary a shit.
>>
>>30109484
True, its not big enough
>>
>>29995922
ngl, I was legitimately baffled when I was shown this.
>>
What pony's ponut do you honestly think would be the best one to start a civilization on? My vote is Fluttershy's, she'd probably feel embarrassed and leave it in peace if she ever discovered it
>>
>>30109827
Id rather have my city on somepony back, you then can always look up and see the great neck road to her massive head and remember how luck we d be to be protected by her
On the ponut all you have are two mountains, living in a valley where the sun never even shines
>>
>>30109851
The sun sucks anyway
>>
>>30109858
You can always take refugee under her mane, surely it wouldnt be much chillier there than in any other place
>>
>>30109851
There's some slick lips near the ponut that'd I'd like to explore
>>
Which mare would get the most evil satisfaction out of destroying a shrunken community with her divine wind?
>>
>>30106926
>>30108742
>nice trips
Thankz!
>x-ray view is weird
Yuh, pretty much, I fink de cross eye is probs weird too. I dun think I can portray those thingz those ways, but I still want to portray tongue play like in da x-ray... I could try doing just a normal cam/pov from in teh mouth, but dat always feels so cramped u can't see what's goin' on. Maybe that's a gud thing tho...
Any suggestions?
>>
>>30110323
Please don't ever, ever, spell like that again.

My advice would be to not show the teeth like a dental scan next time. Frankly I wouldn't show any x-rays.
>>
>>30110323
If you're going to write like that, please fuck off to Facebook, where there are plenty of idiots who still think that shit is amusing. Fuck.
>>
File: .gif (4MB, 463x260px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
4MB, 463x260px
>>
>>30111624
Did he died
>>
File: x-ray-vs-mri-990x495.jpg (62KB, 990x495px) Image search: [Google]
x-ray-vs-mri-990x495.jpg
62KB, 990x495px
>>30110696
Actually this Iz an interpretation of mri like imaging. Ur right, I should try x-ray next tiem! Jk, I think I'll try to stick to the regular human em spectrum. Just put teh cam in teh mouth, and always sho the teeth, cause teeth r hawt.
>>
>>30112236
He gets digested
>>
>>30112385
Should've let her taste his cream filling to get her attention
>>
File: 1491148537946.png (1MB, 1700x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1491148537946.png
1MB, 1700x1700px
>>
File: Tatzljack.png (699KB, 1280x1431px) Image search: [Google]
Tatzljack.png
699KB, 1280x1431px
>>
>>30112888
Not a fan of tatzlponies but this is good in spite of that.
>>
>>30112851
>Red dots
I thought all the red dot wizards died out.
>>
>>30112906
Why not a fan? Image got trips, so you must answer.
>>
>>30113186
Not him but
>Weird mouth
>Gay ass tail
>>
>>30112385
Don't forget the worst part. The commissioner made sure there was poop in it. Lots and lots of poop.
>>
>>30113465
Too bad because >>30111624
this is one sexy picture.
>>
>>30113448
The better for smooches and cuddles.
When a tatzlpony kisses you, you STAY kissed.
>>
You get to have one small pone. Which is it?
>>
>>30113644
Nightmare Rarity. Or Octavia.
>>
>>30113644
One RD with AJ's hat.
>>
>>30113563
Agreed. That's such a great size ratio.
>>
>>30112952
We're living in a renewed muderfag golden age, anon
>>
>>30114000
It is indeed. There's something so alluring about it.
>>
>>30114140
Speaking of red dots, I made a poll to see where people's affinity lie.
>http://www.strawpoll.me/12994354
The poll is pretty basic, so feel free (and encouraged) to elaborate in the thread as well. What might be the best for one pony, might not be for another.
>>
>>30112515
I'm not sure if he was in the mood to squeeze some out, ya know.
>>
>>30102250
>>30102257
Muh dick...
>>
>>30115132
>Not being ready to blow a load for a gigantic mare at a moment's notice
He deserved his fate
>>
>>30105844
I approve of this
>>
>>30115053
God damn I want to get absolutely smashed under that ass
>>
Team Crusher:
Your body is literally indestructible if you choose this toy, you can be squashed, crushed, stretched, and played with like taffy, chewed, and you'll be just fine. You can't be digested either.
Toy must be be on your person to have effect.
>>
File: 71+gc+gj4CL._SY355_.jpg (22KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
71+gc+gj4CL._SY355_.jpg
22KB, 355x355px
Team Spinner:
Using this toy, you're able to change your own size by flicking it one way or another. You must be holding the spinner to use it.
>>
File: fidget-dice-focusfied.jpg (73KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fidget-dice-focusfied.jpg
73KB, 1200x1200px
Team Fidget:
Using this super autistic toy you'll be able to take control of any bigpone you see.
Comes with no instructions.
You must be holding the toy to use it.
>>
File: 41-El-fMznL._SX300_.jpg (13KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
41-El-fMznL._SX300_.jpg
13KB, 300x200px
Team Squeezer:
Using this toy you can warp yourself to safety from anywhere. However, using this will warp you somewhere random in bigpone Equestria but you'll always end up warping into a pony's clothes. You could end up anywhere from under Coco Pommel's hat to the back of Thunderlane's gym shorts.
You don't have to carry the toy to use it. To teleport on command you must squeeze the toy but otherwise you will be teleported automatically if you are about to die.
>>
>>30116755
>>30116724
>>30116711
>>30116703
You're about to enter bigpone Equestria, choose a toy to aid you in your adventure.
>>
>>30116703
This, no question.
>>
>>30116711
On second thought, this would be pretty cool if bigpone tries to get shitty or gets an ego even bigger than themselves and you use this to get big and push their shit in
>>
>>30116703
Team Crusher it is
>>
>>30116755
>Chance to end up smooshed against Thunder Lane's sweaty asshole
Sign me up
>>
>>30116711
>Can become big, like the Equestrian version of Jet Jaguar
>Then shrink, for sexy times and cuddles with a marefriend
Sign me up.
>>
>>30116703
Probably this, surely I would need it to spend a night with the pink party animal
>>
File: 1466908742769.jpg (25KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1466908742769.jpg
25KB, 500x374px
>>30116703
>Has to be on your person to work
>Get into sexy times with pone
>Pone starts getting into it, becomes a bit more aggressive
>Removes your clothes despite your protests (as she just seems it as simple foreplay)
>Positions herself over you, ignoring your pleas and warnings
>Buries you under her lewd parts
Congratulations, you just gave your waifu PTSD.
>>
>>30117411
>not swallowing it
>>
>>30116703
Best choice, bring on the hooves. and boots, I need to get the eqg world too
>>
>>30118062
>>30118062
>>30118062
>>
>>30116323
I wouldn't be in the mood while being eaten too. You can't blame him, maybe he just wasn't a vorefag?
>>
>>30118336
Not being attracted to all aspects of big beautiful mares doomed him, and it'll doom you too
>>
>>30118489
Are you implying that a big qt mare will suddenly come and try to eat me?
Thread posts: 504
Thread images: 169

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.