[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give and Take (A Changeling CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 34

File: PQ9 title card.png (18KB, 400x640px) Image search: [Google]
PQ9 title card.png
18KB, 400x640px
Are you there, little guy? It's time to wake up.

https://guywithamp.bandcamp.com/track/the-war

Equestria, the magical land of ponies, has been plunged into war. On one side are the ponies, who valiantly fight to defend their home. On the other side are the changelings, who ruthlessly aspire to seize control of Equestria and drain its populace of their love and happiness. And in the middle... is you.

Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/gat/

Recap inbound.
>>
File: gat216.png (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat216.png
22KB, 640x480px
>>30097692

>Last time, you and Soft Serve found a bunch of boxes in Canterlot's empty, broken castle.
>Most of them were empty, except for one that was hiding under some rocks.
>That one was full of bits!
>You took the bits, then went to explore a big room full of books.
>But all the books were burned to a crisp.
>And you cut your hoofsie.
>Soft Serve carried you back home so he could fix your booboo.
>After that, you and Dippin Dot used the stuff you'd found in Canterlot to make a sweet new fort!
>You even learned the right way to go potty.
>It was a good day.
>But the next morning, you were woken up by a loud thump.
>Soft Serve was laying on the floor, hurt and with pony goo coming out of his mouth.
>You couldn't wake him up.
>And then Ant Silver found you.
>She got mad... madder than you ever thought a pony could get.
>Then she got a heavy metal rock on a long stick, and she shut the door tight so you were stuck with her.
>She wanted to hurt you.
>But Soft Serve saved you again by waking up.
>He said he'd fallen and hit his head while getting you a present.
>You and Ant Silver got happy, but then Ant Silver got sad at you.
>You tried to make her happy with hugs and nice talks.
>Then she went out to look for more stuff.
>You played with your new present and touched Dot's rump.
>But while building a sandcastle, you lost your present!
>You went down a broken, dirty tunnel to find it.
>But your present wasn't by itself in that tunnel...

Your inventory: 1 Bed Leaf(E), 1 Scoopy(E), 1 Shiny Eggy Shell(E), 1 Shiny Eggy Shell
Fort inventory: 1 Fancy Stone, 1 Canned Hay, 1 Long Stick, 2 Torn Leaves, 1 Armor Stand, 1 Bit Box, 1 Twisty Grabber
HP: 9/15
Bits: 0
Fort bits: 288
LV: 4
Spells: Feature Shift (Good), Telekinesis (Moderate)
Mood: Mad, scared

1/2
>>
File: gat217.png (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat217.png
22KB, 640x480px
>>30097699

2/2

>>30011633
>>30011907
>>30012696
>>30013492
>>30023975
http://www.strawpoll.me/12903902/r

The big changeling's words scare you. He beat you up pretty bad the last time you fought him, and now Soft Serve is too hurt to come throw glowing mushrooms at his head. And if he know where Soft Serve and Dippin Dot are, making him mad could make him go try and hurt THEM too...
You can't let that happen! You have to be a brave bug!
>"Oooo-aht Big Buddee ooo-ahnt?"
"Want?" Bigyou asks, dropping the dust that used to be a rock and taking a step closer. "I used to simply want what was best for my hive... but now?"
He gives you the meanest smile.
"All I want now is revenge on ponykind. To repay them for every last ounce of suffering I've had to endure at their hooves. Even if that means slaugtering every last one of them like pigs."
You squeak and take a step back.
"That should be the primary goal of every changeling now." he says, frowning at you. "But not you. You're aiding them. Becoming their FRIEND."
Bigyou snorts.
"It's... D I S G U S T I N G."

>What now?
>>
>>30097716
Why?
>>
>>30097716
Fuck you I don't know any better?
>Hook
What did the ponies do exactly?
>>
>>30097716
Why do you hate ponies?
Not all ponies are mean!
>>
>>30097716
But why? There's no reason that we have to be mean to each other.
>>
>>30097716
>>30097838
>First time meeting him we bit his sack
ARE YOUR SURE ABOUT THAT ANON?
>>
File: gat218.png (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat218.png
22KB, 640x480px
>>30097751
>>30097755
>>30097768
>>30097838

>"Buddee fren becoss ponies naht mean to Buddee!"
You don't think you should tell him about Ant Silver.
"Oh, yes... the pony you saved may think you're sweet and innocent since you're a foal." Bigyou says, shaking his head. "But the meager amount of affection he can show you won't sustain you forever. How do you expect to get along when you get bigger and need more ponies to feed you? Will you let yourself die of malnutrition in order to save them?"
You open and close your mouth. You don't have an answer for that.
"That's what I thought..." Bigyou says with a smile. "You shouldn't feel bad about it, really. Those two-faced animals deserve everything that happens to them."
Your muzzle scrunches up. You want to sniffle, but you have to keep a cool head. Think, Buddy!
>"Oooo-aaa-eee... hate ponies?"
"Because ponies," Bigyou hisses, "aren't friends. They're thoughtless, destructive beasts that try to impose their beloved 'harmony' and 'friendship' upon the world - no matter the cost. And they've cost us more than your tiny brain can imagine: friends, family, your beloved Queen! All crushed beneath the cold, unfeeling horseshoes of the Princesses or locked away in cold, dark cells to wither away until they go mad!"
Bigyou's eyes squeeze shut.
"But I'm sure your 'friend' already told you all that, didn't he? Since he cares so much about you, after all."
You really want to sniffle now. All that bad stuff can't be true about ponies... can it?
>>
>>30097955
B-but if ponies die, then how do we eat?
>>
>>30097955
>insert conflicting morals and point of view
Is that why you're super evil?
>>
>>30097955
Is it really impossible for ponies to sustain us without hurting them?
>>
>>30097955
>Will you let yourself die of malnutrition in order to save them?"
HOLD IT!
Killing all the ponies isn't going to solve the long term hunger problem us changeling have!

>>30097955
>They're thoughtless, destructive beasts
Dot and Soft aren't that at all! A friendship and harmony seem to be working out for us pretty darn good! We got ice cream and... Thunder Warrior!
>>
>>30098168
Good point. He's essentially planning on wiping out all changelings as well.
>>
>>30097955
No they havent, ill ask them like I asked you. Later, gimme thunder.
>>
File: gat219.png (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat219.png
22KB, 640x480px
>>30097972
>>30098027
>>30098080
>>30098168
>>30098241

You try not to think about the bad things Bigyou is saying. You're sure Soft Serve didn't do any stuff like that.
You hope.
>"Ponies... cant giff loves for Buddee forever?"
Bigyou smiles meanly. "A single pony can only love so much." he says. "Unless they have a reason to KEEP loving, ennui will soon replace their affection."
>"Enn...oo-ee?"
"Without the continued flow of love, you'll have to find a new host to feed off of: either a new pony, or a new set of emotions from the same pony... like anger, or fear. Or my favorite..."
Bigyou licks his lips.
"Grief~"
Your tummy twists. You'll have to make Soft Serve mad? Or sad?
>"No! Buddee naht make Soft sad OR hurt ponies! Buddee make frens and be good har-mummee bug! Get ice cream and pressints!"
Bigyou snorts. "You think you, a changeling, can live happily ever after with these ponies?" he asks with a mean face. "What foalishness. There ARE no happy endings, child Sooner or later, you'll have to pick a side to survive. And for your sake, it had best be the winning one..."
Your face scrunches up.
>"Buddee naht hurt ponies. Ponies frens. And Big Buddee need ponies for eats!"
Bigyou chuckles in a way that you really don't like. "Are you sure?" he asks. "There's more than one way to skin a cat, little one..."
Ew.
>"Naht call Big Buddee. Buddee good bug. Ee-oo bad bug."
"Our race would disagree with you, little traitor." Bigyou answers. "But think what you will. Sooner or later, you'll realize I'm right. Or you'll continue trying to be friends with a race of savages until they kill you. And sooner or later, they WILL kill you. Why, I bet a few of them have tried already..."
Bigyou's ears twitch. He looks behind him, then he turns and throws Thunder Warrior back at you. "But I guess I'm just wasting my breath on you, aren't I?" he asks. "Whatever, then. Enjoy your game while it lasts."
>>
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

I'm stopping here for the night. Didn't want to start so late, but you know how it is. Please leave any criticisms, etc. that you have, and thanks for playing!
>>
>>30098483
Eat a dick bro. I don't have to hide who I am for then to like me! I'm good the way I am.
>>
>>30098483
Hug Thunder Warrior and try to put his wing back on.
>>
>>30098483
Thunder Warrior! Don't worry, I will fix your booboos!

Attempt to put the wing back on.

Also look up to see what made Big-Us' ear twitch.
>>
>>30098483
one pony tried to kill me yes, two changelings did as well.

Thunder brah! Be whole!

Also look down that tunnel yea.
>>
>>30099479
>>
>>30100993
>>
>>30101812
>>
>>30102513
>>
>>30102922
>>
>>30103343
>>
File: gat220.gif (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat220.gif
42KB, 640x480px
>>30098565
>>30098581
>>30098720

You squeak with happiness and scoop up your present.
>"Fundeh! Iss okeh, Buddee fiks!"
Bigyou grunts and turns around, trotting away. You're not sure where he's going;all you can hear besides his hoofsies are the wind blowing through the tunnels. Soon, he turns a corner and you can't see him anymore, and his clippity clops get quieter until they're gone.
>"Fee-oo."
You wipe your forehead. That could have been a lot scarier... But there's no time to worry about that! You have to stick Thunder's wing back on. You use your magic to put it back in the right spot, but his wing won't stay on him. It keeps falling off.
>Sniffle.
>>
>>30104018
Take him home.
>>
>>30104018
We gotta get back home and tell Soft about the big mean us we saw.
>>
>>30104018
Maybe Dot can fix Thunder Warrior.
>>
>>30104018
When Buddy gets older, could he be that one troupe with the male character is a golden boi at heart but puts up a cold and kind of rude exterior to protect himself?

i.e. the guy who acts like a dick but isn't.
>>
>>30104018
Yes warn Soft, Chops and later Silver that their home has been found by that changeling. Prepare to keep first watch when night comes.
>>
File: gat221.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat221.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>30104064
That's more up to you guys than me, but so far his most defining personality traits tend more towards being a crybaby than a rebel.

>>30104030
>>30104044
>>30104049

Your forehead wrinkles up. You need to get Thunder Warrior back home so his booboo can get fixed.
The tunnel you followed to get here was pretty easy to get through, and you only make one wrong turn on the way back. You're getting good at finding your way around here! Soon, you turn the corner with the broken light mushroom and find the pony cave door again.
>"Sofft! Sooooofft?"
"In here, Buddy!" he calls from the computer room. You trot in and see him trying to get the radio working again.
>"Sofft, bad bug giff Fundeh booboo. Need fiks. Pease fiks?"
Soft looks at you and your friend. You taste a lot of sad from him. "Oh..." he mumbles. He smiles at you, and his sadness gets less sad. "Sure, Buddy. I'll glue it back on right away."
Soft Serve opens his metal box and shuffles his hoof around in it. He takes out some kind of short stick with a tiny pebble on the end of it. When he twists the pebble off and squeezes the stick, some sort of gooey stuff comes out. You watch with wonder as Soft Serve squirts the gooey stuff on Thunder's broken wing, then he presses it back where it belongs and starts saying words you can't understand.
"One Mississippi... two Mississippi... three Mississippi..."
You tilt your head and chirp. But Soft just keeps doing that until he gets to "thirty Mississippi." Then he gives Thunder's wing a little wiggle. Smiling, he gives you your friend back. "That should do it." he says. "Good as new!"
Squeaking happily, you give Thunder a squeeze and tug on his wing. It's a bit stiff, but it's back where it belongs. And Soft Serve tastes happy again now, so you're happy too.
...Right?
>>
>>30104256
Is he not worried about the other changeling we saw? He knows about the shelter.
>>
>>30104256
Of course we're happy. Introduce Dot to Thunder Warrior.
>>
>>30104256
Tell him about bad bug broke Thunder and said mean things about ponies.
>>
>>30104256
HURRAY! Thunder Warrior is OK! Hug Soft for his miracle working!

Tell Soft that we saw big us again and how he didn't murder us for biting his peepee, but he was still really angry about stuff. If he forgave us for biting his peepee, maybe he's not all bad

Also ask soft what a Mississippi is.
>>
File: gat222.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat222.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>30104266
>>30104296
>>30104305
>>30104335

Right, you're happy! And wondering what a 'Mississippi' is, but you don't think you can say that word. So, you give Soft a big hug and buzz your wings instead.
>"Fank Sofft. Fundeh all better now!"
Soft hugs you back. Your booboos from Silver feel better. "You're welcome, Buddy. ...Wait, did you say a bug did that to your toy?
>"Fundeh."
"Right. To Thunder?"
>"Uh! Bad bug from... before? When Buddee help Sofft. Bad bug dat Buddee bite."
Soft Serve makes a face like he's thinking. Suddenly, his eyes pop open. "The changeling from the other day?"
>"Uh! Uh!"
Soft Serve drops down and looks all over you. "Buddy, did he hurt you?" he asks. "Are you alright?"
>"Buddee okeh. Bad bug say mean things about ponies! Bad bug know Sofft in here!"
Soft Serve's forehead gets wrinkly. You taste fear. "Ohhh boy..." he mumbles.
>"Uh...?"
Soft Serve smiles. "Don't worry, Buddy. I'll tell Silver Heart. Me and her will keep you and Dot safe. And we have this big, strong bunker to protect us... we'll be fine."
He scrunches his snootle up. "...But, just to be safe, I need you to make me a big boy promise not to tell Dot what you just told me, okay? I don't want her to worry... she's been having a rough enough time with everything. So, let's just keep this between us for now."
>>
>>30104455
Ok Soft! I'll protect you too!
>>
>>30104455
Don't you think Dot would be even more upset for not telling her?
I guess we ought to promise anyway.
>>
>>30104455
Can we switch POV to Silver Heart?
>>
>>30104455
Of course!
>>
>>30104455
I'm not up for making promises we can't keep. What if Dot notices that Thunder Warrior had his wing removed? What are we supposed to tell her? What if she does some intense investigating and figures out what really happened?
>>
>>30104455
I trust you Soft! Bad bug also say ponies did bad things to us. Is it true?
>>
>>30104455
Ask Soft if there is any way we can help keep the bunker safe, like maybe we could build something like traps or alarms. Ask if he will let us also take a watch shift.
>>
>>30104455
OK soft, we don't want to make dot scared, we will not tell her.

Where is dot anyway, we should hang out with her. She's almost some teaching us the alphabet, I desire this secret knowledge! And to play more of these mysterious video games she enjoys so much.
>>
File: gat223.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat223.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>30104507
Nope.

>>30104477
>>30104491
>>30104522
>>30104568
>>30104608

Your face scrunches up with thought.
>"Daht maybe get mad if naht tell her?"
Soft Serve smiles. "Yeah, but she can't get mad if she doesn't find out, can she?"
...You didn't think of it like that.
>"Okeh. Buddee big boi prahmess."
"Thanks, Buddy."
You scuff your hoofsie on the ground.
>"...Bad bug tell Buddee things ponies do to bugs."
You taste fear. When you look up at Soft Serve with a pouty face, he looks upset.
>"Iss troo? Ponies do bad things to bugs?"
Soft Serve looks like he doesn't know what to say. "Well, you see Buddy..." he starts, sitting down in front of you, "ponies and changelings don't always get along, because there are some things that changelings do that can make ponies get hurt. So we tell them not to do those things, but eventually changelings have to do them, and they come to our towns and cause a lot of trouble... You saw what they did to Canterlot, remember?"
>"Uh."
"They did that once before, too." Soft Serve tells you. "A couple of years ago, their queen disguised herself as a princess and let all the changelings in. A lot of ponies got hurt, or lost their homes... until the Royal Guard fought them off."
Your ears flop over. You don't like this story...
"Ponies really don't like to fight though, if we can help it." Soft Serve says. "Fighting doesn't fix things; it usually just makes them worse. Besides, I don't think changelings do the things they do because they're BAD. I think they just do what they think they HAVE to do to survive." You taste something like anger inside of Soft. "It... might be nice if ponies and changelings could get along, but so far, the only nice changeling I've ever heard of is you, Buddy."
You smile.
>"Buddee good bug! Help gard Sofft and Dot from bad bugs!"
Soft Serve chuckles and rubs your head.
"That's very brave of you, Buddy. But you're just a colt. It's not your job to be getting involved in a big fight like this."
>>
>>30104812
Maybe not our job, but it is our duty! Totally different.
>>
>>30104812
>It's not your job to be getting involved in a big fight like this.

No! We'll protect you just like you protected us! You're our friend, helping each other its what friends do!
>>
>>30104812
But isn't it our responsibility to protect them? Big us knows where we are because we left behind Thunder Warrior.
>>
File: gat224.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat224.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>30104860
>>30104908
>>30104947

You shake your head.
>"Bad bug find here becoss of Buddee. Left Fundeh in samm-boks. Buddee haff to fiks. Fiks by be gard bug! Ah-reddee haff hellmet!"
Soft Serve just shakes his head, still smiling. "I'm sure you'd be a fine guard if you were bgger, Buddy." he says. "But like I said, you're too little."
You jump up and down in place, making scrunchy faces and squeaky chirps.
>"Sofft fren! Frens help frens! Buddee per-tekt Sofft like Sofft pertekt Buddee! Iss doo-tee!"
Soft Serve stops smiling. "Buddy, he says in his serious voice, "the answer is no. It's good that you want to help, but you're just a foal. I'm not going to let you get hurt trying to fight things five times your size, and that's all there is to it."
>>
>>30104812
Okey. Buddy listens to Soft because he's older.
>>
>>30105110
Ok. When I'm older.
>>
>>30105110
Take Thunder Warrior and "harrumph" out of the room. It's time to show Dot our new friend.
>>
>>30105110
Do you not remember how we carried you and a ladder?
Though, I guess Soft know what's best...
>>
>>30105110
NO! Buddy is strong! Buddy will protect!

Prove it to soft by transforming into big us!
>>
>>30105110
Buddy not strong? Buddy will grow stronger!
>>
>>30105110
>>30105152
>>30105173
>>30105214
Guys. Please. If we couldn't take big us, then there's no way we could help.
>>
>>30105274
But if we don't help soft he might try to defend the vault all by himself and get killed! His love and desire to protect us may prove to be his undoing! The least we can do is help keep watch, it sounds like from what 38 told us the changelings may be storming the place soon.
>>
File: gat225.png (11KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat225.png
11KB, 640x480px
>>30105132
>>30105144
>>30105152
>>30105173

You puff your cheeks up and scrunch at Soft as hard as you can.
>"Hrrmf!!"
But you guess he knows best. He wouldn't lie to you.
You don't have to be HAPPY about it though...
So, with a big sulky look on your face, you grab Thunder Warrior and carry him off somewhere else.
Not the sandbox, though.
Maybe Dot would like to meet him?
You check her room and find her laying on her bed.
She tastes kind of salty, though...
>>
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

I'm stopping here for the night. Please leave any criticisms, etc. that you have, and thanks for playing!
>>
>>30105368
Dot? Are you ok?
>>
>>30105368
Sneak under the bed and surprise her on the other side with Thunder Warrior.
>>
>>30105368
Thunder Warrior and Pussy Galor play?
>>
>>30105856
>>
>>30105856
>>
>>30105856
>>
>>30105368
hoi Dot! Wut ya reeding?
>>
>>30105368
FOOLISH PONY! READING WILL NEVER PROTECT YOU FROM THE WRATH OF THUNDER WARRIOR!
>>
>>30107593
>>
>>30108878
>>
>>30109917
>>
>>30110519
>>
>>30110917
>>
File: Doodle43_silverheart.png (805KB, 903x1218px) Image search: [Google]
Doodle43_silverheart.png
805KB, 903x1218px
the colors are awful bc new shitty third party cintiq tablet is shitty

have an aunt silver
>>
>>30111408
>>
>>30111627
Nice!
>>
>>30112364
>>
>>30105110
>"I'm sure you'd be a fine guard if you were bgger, Buddy."
So why don't we copy the form of someone bigger than us?
>>
>>30112896
>>
>>30111627
Wow. Very wow. She looks awesome, 35! Just as imposing and combative as I could ever imagine her. Thank you so much!
>>
>>30113444
>>
>>30114804
>>
File: gat226.png (12KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat226.png
12KB, 640x480px
>>30105399
>>30106158
>>30108034

Salty?
Is Dot sad about something?
That's not good. But you know how to cheer her up! You sneak over on your tippy hooves, being as quiet as you can. You creep around her bed, nudging Thunder Warrior in front of you and grabbing him with your magic.
Just a little further...
Then, you and Thunder Warrior jump out right in front of Dot!
>"FOO-ISH PONEE! REE-DING NAHT PER-TEKT FROM RAFF UFF FUNDEH ORR-EE-UH!"
"Aaiyee!" Dot squeaks, flying backwards from surprise. She throws her book at you, but the brave Thunder Warrior blocks it for you. He's a good friend. You chirp your thanks to him while Dot gets back up. She looks kind of mad. "...Oh, it's just you." she says with a sigh. "What is it, Buddy?"
Your ears twitch. She's definitely sad - or mad - about something.
>"Iss Daht okay?"
Dot picks her book back up and starts reading it again. "Yeah, I'm fine." she says. Even though she sounds mad.
>>
>>30115945
Press on. We must get to the middle of this!
>>
>>30115945
transform into Dot and say something along the lines of: "Oh no! It's Thunder Warrior! I sure wish that there was some feline crime fighter to stop him."
>>
>>30115945
She doesn't taste fine.
Ask if she wants to play.
>>
>>30115945
Would you like to play dot?
>>
>>30115945
You don't taste fine.
>>
File: gat227.png (12KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat227.png
12KB, 640x480px
>>30116003
>>30116019
>>30116027
>>30116089

This is weird.
Dot says she's fine, but she doesn't taste fine...
What if you show her a trick?
>FWOOP!
>"Ohhh no! Iss Fundeh Orr-ee-uh! Need kit-tee crime fiy-tah to stop!"
Dippin Dot raises an eyebrow at you. You raise it right back.
>"Play?"
Dippin Dot sighs and shuts her book. "Okay..." she says. "I can't resist a face that cute."
She still tastes kind of salty, but she grabs Pussy Galore and hops off the bed.
"Hold it right there, Thunder Warrior!" she says, making her voice sound all squeaky and funny. One of Pussy Galore's little hoof thingies lifts up and points at Thunder Warrior. "You've menaced the innocent ponies of Dynamo City for long enough! What dastardly plan do you have in store this time?"
>>
>>30116366
To steal ALL of the ice cream!
>>
>>30116380
>>30116366
"Not the ice cream! Stop him Pussy Galore!"
>>
>>30116380
This.
>>
>>30116366
I'm gonna.....eat all the candy! Muhahahah!
>>
>>30116366
>cool hat changeling gay fucking big mean us changeling when?
>>
File: gat228.png (12KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat228.png
12KB, 640x480px
>>30116639
wymi

>>30116380
>>30116479
>>30116569
>>30116579

You put on your own silly voice.
>"Fundeh steal ALL da ice cream! And can-dee!"
Then you go back to your normal Dot voice.
>"Naht da ice cream and can-dee! Pus-see, halp!"
Dot pushes her Pussy towards you.
"Not on my watch, villain!" she says in her funny voice. "By Omu-chan's decree, let my powers flow free!"
You don't know what that means, but Pussy Galore starts floating and spinning, and Dot makes a bunch of funny noises. It takes... a while. But when she's done, both Dot and Pussy make the same silly pose.
"Noble Sparkling Wonder... PUSSY GALORE!!" Dot yells. Pussy Galore runs at Thunder Warrior and jumps. "HaaaAAAAAA!" She spins through the air and kicks him in the head! Thunder Warrior flies back and thumps into your chest. She's stronger than you thought she'd be!
>>

I'm stopping here for the night. Please leave any criticisms, etc. that you have, and thanks for playing!
>>
>>30116693
>Dot pushes her Pussy towards you.

>>30116701
Night Inept.
>>
>>30116693
Pussy and Dot-sama is so sugoi!
>>
>>30116706
*wheeze*
That was a good one.

>>30116693
Change your mane to something darker (red and black). We are now nega-Dot.
>>
>>30116693
Because that would be really hot.
>>
>>30115588
>>
>>30116693
Can we read adult books later? The harder the book, the faster you learn. Yeah that sounds right.
>>
>>30116693
Dramatically lay on the ground (but not on your back. You don't want to get stuck again) and toss Warrior at Pussy. Avenge me!
>>
File: unf.png (439KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
unf.png
439KB, 1500x1500px
>>30116693
oh my

You are strong Pussy... but no match for the powers of sky! Behold! The spinning psychedelic cyclone of death!

Slap that Pussy with our mighty thunderous buggy wings!
>>
>>30116693
FOOLISH PUSSY! IT'LL TAKE MORE THAN A KICK TO TAKE OUT THUNDER WARRIOR!

Give Pussy the dreaded three-wing beating.
>>
>>30117726
>>
>>30119471
>>
>>30119927
>>
>>30120373
>>
>>30120914
>>
>>30121552
>>
>>30122246
>>
>>30122808
>>
>>30116701
I think you said you won't be doing any perspective changes.
Did you say you would let's us do a killing run after this?
How's you and your family situation going?
>>
>>30123402
>>
>>30124583
>>
>>30126242
>>
>>30127247
>>
>>30128149
>>
>>30129735
>>
>>30130527
>>
>>30131196
>>
>>30131670
>>
>>30132191
>>
>>30132959
>>
>>30133441
>>
>>30134587
>>
>>30135045
>>
>>30135511
>>
>>30136407
>>
>>30137248
>>
>>30138475
>>
File: gat229.png (13KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat229.png
13KB, 640x480px
>>30123987
Yes, no, and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, in that order.

>>30116748
>>30116763
>>30118577
>>30118967

Pussy and Dot make a strong (and totally awesome) team, but you and Thunder Warrior can be just as strong! And much meaner, too; you change your disguise just enough to make you look really mean.
>FWOOP!
Yes... this is perfect! Nopony has ever come up with a disguise this scary before!
"Oh, wow, that's really spooky..." Dot tells you with a smile. "And so original!" She changes her voice again. "But Pussy Galore has faced far worse and lived to fight another day!"
>"Pus-see stronk... BUT FOOLISH! Kick iss no mash for Fundeh's PAH-ERS OF SKIE! BE-OLD: SPIN-NIN SIE-DEK... SIE..."
Scrunch.
>"...SIE-KONE OF DEFF!"

Thunder Warrior flaps his mighty wings and flies up into the air. He smiles down at Pussy, knowing he's won as his wings twist around each other and shoot right at Pussy, ready to knock her all the way over the edge of the world. His wings smash into the ground with a huge crash, knocking giant chunks of rock and a cloud of dust everywhere.
>"Huhuhuh... ahahahaha! MOO-AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!"
""Bushfire..."
That voice... it can't be! She's okay?! But how?
Thunder Warrior looks all around, but he sees no Pussy. Where is she?
"...BLAZING..."
Thunder Warrior looks up at the Sun, covering his eyes with a wing. The Sun is whistling at him, and burning with fire... fire that has a leg...?
"...KIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!"
>THOOM!
Thunder Warrior yells out, the power of Pussy's kick making him fall sideways to the ground. He squashes two buildings and groans loudly while Pussy flips through the air and lands in front of him.
"In the name of justice, I swear this!" she says. "You will never triumph, Thund-"

"Dottie, lunchtime!" Soft Serve suddenly calls.
You and Dot look at Soft. Right away, you can taste the sweet warmth coming from her filling back up with salt. "Bean soup?" she asks.
"Bean soup AND canned hay!" Soft Serve answers.
"...Ugh..."
>>
Sorry for just one pic, but I felt too bad about missing three days in a row. I had to at least do SOMETHING.
>>
>>30140364
A child's imagination is a beautiful thing.
>>
>>30140364
>"Bean soup AND canned hay!" Soft Serve answers.
>"...Ugh..."
Is bad? Weh naht use majic an mack bedder food?
>>
>>30140377
What if you only did text every once in a while?
>>
bep
>>
>>30141559
>>
>>30143289
>>
>>30144014
>>
>>30140364
So the bean soup makes you want to vomit too dot?

Let's go to the kitchen with the rest of the ponies, not to eat though, just to talk and be merry.
>>
>>30140364
If we get ice cream, then does Thunder Warrior succeed in his plan?
>>
File: gat230.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat230.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>30140543
I don't want to compromise what little quality players expect.

>>30140534
>>30144845
>>30144852

>"Can Bud-dee haff ice cream?"
"Alright, Buddy, but only a little." Soft Serve says. "Too much ice cream will give you cavities."
You follow Soft, with Dot falling behind you. You and Dot sit in your spots, a bowl of the yucky soup in front of her, next to a something that looks kind of like wet grass. She tastes very wet and salty now.
>"Soop ick-ee for Daht too?"
Dot nods a little bit. "After weeks and weeks, it is..."
Soft puts a bowl with a scoop of ice cream down in front of you.
>"Eee...!"
You start licking the ice cream happily. This ice cream has sweet little rocks in it that melt on your tongue. Yum...!
Dot eats her soup and grass stuff quietly. It makes you wonder why she eats something she doesn't like.
>"Daht, make better food wiff majick?"
Dot stops eating for a second.
"Dot's magic doesn't work like that, Buddy." Soft Serve explains. "She knows some spells, but nothing that complex..." Soft Serve's eyes light up. "Oh, Dot, have you shown Buddy your ice magic yet?"
Dot doesn't answer. She tastes saltier now.
Soft Serve tastes a bit less warm and sweet.
"Uh, I bet you've been having lots of fun with your computer games now that you have a second player, right Dottie?"
Dot puts her spoon down with a clatter.
"Excuse me..." she mumbles, getting up and leaving the room. You hear her hooftsteps getting further away, then the click of a door shutting.
Soft Serve sighs. He tastes salty now, too; you chirp uncertainly at him.
"It's okay, Buddy." he says with a smile. "Dot's just... not feeling good today."
>>
>>30145327
Let's offer her our ice cream. Maybe that will make her feel better.
>>
>>30145327
Transform back into Dot and start eating her bean soup. If we throw up as Dot then Soft will stop giving it to her.
>>
>>30145327
Questioning head tilt at Soft. Does he know why Dot is feeling meh?
>>
>>30145327
Maybe we go gib dot our ice cream.
>>
>>30145327
Dot tastes salty. I feel like I did something bad.
>>
File: gat231.png (4KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat231.png
4KB, 640x480px
>>30145463
>>30145509
>>30145741

You tilt your head at Soft Serve.
>"Naht feel good?"
Soft Serve nods. "Girls her age get... sad sometimes." he says, rubbing the back of his head. "It's natural. Don't worry, she'll feel better soon."
Soon? That isn't soon enough.
You look down at your ice cream. Maybe that'll make Dot happy faster?
>"Bud-dee haff i-dee-ah!"
You take your bowl of ice cream and hope down, trotting to Dot's room.
But the door is locked. You can taste a lot of wet salt underneath it.
>"Daht?"
"Go away." her muffled voice says.
>>
>>30145867
Ask if she wants your ice cream.
>>
>>30145867
Ask her if this is about Thunder Warrior. We keep getting a lot of ponies experiencing bad memories when they see him.
Maybe even ask if we need to find her mom. I feel like looking for Dot's mom might solve some problems that our new family seems to be having. Perhaps all of them.
>>
>>30145867
I have present, but only if you open door. Not tell.
>>
>>30145930
>a lot of ponies
You mean only Soft Serve?
>>
>>30145867
Is Dat sad? Buddie kan halo.
maybe she misses her mum. Maybe...we can shape shift into her and give her a gun once Buddy has a finer control of his natural shapeshifting abilities?
>>
>>30145867
Guys. Guys....
Fucking pie bat remember? We can start an underground pie bat farm and harvest the excess pies for consumption and sales
>Buddy becomes a million bit owner of the largest pie farm in the world when?
This is his true calling.
>>
File: gat232.png (4KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat232.png
4KB, 640x480px
>>30145890
>>30145930
>>30146218

>"Bud-dee bring ice cream."
"I don't want it." Dot answers.
>"Daht sad becoss of Fundeh Oo-ah-ree-uh?"
"...No?" Dot sounds kind of confused now.
If Dot isn't sad about the bad food or something you did, what could she be sad about?
Wait.
What if it's something you don't really know about? Something that happened before you were around to see it.
>"...Daht miss Mom-my?"
The salty taste gets stronger. Dot is quiet for a minute.
"I miss everyone..." she says, her voice a bit funny. "I miss Shutter Bug and Tiger Eye. I miss Madame Coryphée's classes. I miss going to the Royal Garden for picnics."
You hear a bed creaking.
"It's not fair that we have to live like this."
>>
>>30146319
Ask her what her friends look like.
>>
>>30146319
Daht need hug?
Buddy no like when Dot sad. Buddy will get big an strong. And buddy help Dot,m not get sad.
>>
>>30146319
Slump down on the door and tell her that you wish you could help. Tell her that if you had some way to time travel you would want to make everything better, but in the meantime you just want to know if she can think of anything you can do to help.
>>
>>30146319
Tell her not to drink soap. We did it once and it didn't taste good.
>>
>>30146319
Can we "Learn Moves" to use in combat?
>>
File: gat233.png (4KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat233.png
4KB, 640x480px
>>30146415
>>30146468
>>30146611

>"Oo-uht Daht's frens look like?"
"...Are you asking so you can try to turn into them?" Dot asks, sounding a little mad. "Because that won't help."
>"Daht need hug?"
"Not from you." she mumbles.
Your ears flop over.
>"Bud-dee oo-ant help... can't Daht fink of emmy-ting Bud-dee can do for help?"
"Can you go back in time and make it so we never have to come down here?"
You think for a second.
You don't think you can do that...
...Wait! What if you...?
...No, never mind. You can't.
>"Nuh..."
"Then you can't help us."
You flop down on your rump and sniffle. You wish you could help. You wish you were bigger and stronger, or smarter... but you don't know how to do that stuff, either.
You're such a stupid bug...
>>
>>30146828
Buddy will leave ice cream outside door.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DhlPAj38rHc
Training montage is now. We'll get strong so we can explore on our own and save the day!
>>
>>30146844 (anon again)
>>30146828
What if Dot and Buddy train really hard and save the outside place?
What would a hero do Dot? We can be super heroes.
>>
>>30146828
Are we friends?
>>
>>30146828
There's gotta be a time travel spell. We just haven't learned it yet.
>>
>>30146828
This sounds like an opportune time to sing. Sticking with David Bowie, I'd suggest Ziggy Stardust.
>>
File: gat234.png (7KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat234.png
7KB, 640x480px
>>30146844
>>30146855
>>30146872
>>30146884

>"Daht... are we frens?"
You hear the rustling of a bedleaf, then a sigh.
"Yeah." Dot mumbles. "We're friends."
https://youtu.be/byfwMeCbfIw
You lift a hoof and wipe your sniffly snootle.
It's true. You aren't a big, strong, smart changeling.
But you COULD be.
Soft and Ant Silver are big and strong. And Dot is smart. If they can do it, then so can you!
Can't you?
Y-yeah, of course you can!
You just need to learn how.
Putting the ice cream down in front of Dot's door, you push yourself up and try to think of a plan.
Who do you ask? Where do you look for help? Would a book know? Wait, you can't read books. Would Thunder Warrior know? Could something in Ant Silver's room help you?
Or maybe something in Canterlot?
So many questions to try and answer...!
>>
>>30147079
Maybe the bug with the cool hat might have some ideas.
>>
>>30147079
Would the Pie Bat know anything that could help us? Maybe he knows something about the mysterious rock we bought off of Trove.
>>
>>30147079
LET'S GO ASK SOFT IF WE CAN GO TO CAN- CANA-....
THE OUTSIDE PLACE AND FIND HAT BUG TO TEACH US HOW TO BE BIG AND STRONG!
Or as Soft himself hot to fight.
Oh! Trove mentioned he learned how to fight. Something about kung fu?
>>
>>30147079
Go ask Chops, and by go ask Chops I mean work on transforming yourself with your changeling powers into the studliest Stallion you can think up.
In the mirror that is.
>>
>>30147128
>>30147136
Yeah, hat changeling seemed pretty cool. We'd probably be ok if we wandered since we're a changeling too.
>>
File: gat235.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat235.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>30147124
>>30147136

You have an idea! You're a bug, so maybe another bug can teach you things.
Not Bigyou, though. Bigyou is a jerk.
What other bugs do you know?
Oh! The one with the hat was nice.
Kind of.
You trot out to find Soft Serve. He's sitting in front of the computer... he must like games, too.
>"Sofft! Can Bud-dee go ta Cammuh-laht?"
Soft Serve looks down at you, blinking. "Huh? You want to go Canterlot?"
>"Uh!"
"Hmmm... if you promise to be careful, then you can come with me to scout again tomorrow, okay?"
You shake your head.
>"Nuh! Bud-dee go now! Can go?"
"No, Buddy, we're not going anywhere now. Ant Silver might need us when she gets back."
>"Naht Buddy and Sofft go! Oh-nee Buddy!"
Soft Serve shakes his head. "No way, Buddy." he says. "I'm not going to let you go wandering around by yourself. It's not safe."
>>
>>30147399
Your not my real dad! I do what I want!
>>
>>30147399
Well... maybe Ant Silver can teach us instead?
>>
>>30147415
No, don't.
>>
>>30147426
suggest this, and when Soft server says no, ask for a picture of Dot's mom. Once we know what she looks like, go on a quest to find her. She was a bg strong guard pony, Which is just the kind of pony we want to be.
>>
>>30147442
Yeah you're right, that is a bit harsh.
I will stay with my claim of ignoring Soft Serve and going out on our own anyway. Staying here won't help accomplish our goal which is why we have to leave.
>>
>>30147399
Ok. Tomorrow.
Can Soft teach buddy how to fight?
>>
File: gat236.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat236.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>30147426
>>30147507
>>30147514

A sneaky idea comes to you.
Soft Serve said not to go to Canterlot, but...
What if you go to Canterlot anyway?
You keep that idea in mind for later. There's something else you want to try.
>"Can Bud-dee aks Ant Sil-fah to teech?"
"Teach?" Soft Serve asks. "Teach what?"
>"Teech Bud-dee to be big, stong po-nee like Ant Sil-fah!"
Soft Serve looks at you. "...Hmm... well, I guess just spending time with Silver would be okay." he slowly says. "I did want you two to be able to get along... you can ask her when she gets back, okay?"
You clop your hooves happily. Soft smiles. "Anything else you need, Buddy?"
You think. There is something you've been wondering about.
>"How Daht's Mom-my look?"
Soft Serve gets a bit salty. "There's a picture of her in the storeroom, if you really want to see." he says. "But if you go to look, please be careful with it. It's really important to me."
>>
>>30147681
Let's stay. I don't want Soft to be salt. But let's go check out the picture! Maybe see if we can grow taller.
>>
>>30147681
Say we're going to go look at the picture, but actually head out to find Silver.
>>
>>30147681
If we leave without saying anything, Soft might try going after us, and he could run into non-friendly changelings and get hurt.
>>
>>30147681
Let's see that picture.
>>
File: gat237.png (8KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat237.png
8KB, 640x480px
>>30147701
>>30147785
>>30148202

>"O-keh."
You don't want to leave just yet. First, you go back to the box room to take a closer look at that picture.
The picture is of three smiling ponies standing outside somewhere, probably in Canterlot. Dot is in the middle, and Soft is on the left with his hoof around the last pony: a mare with a short, curly mane and tail, with a horn poking out of her forehead. Her coat is darker than her mane, and her eyes are very light. The little picture on her flank looks kind of like one of those helmet things, with a bit of fire coming out of the back of it. One funny thing you see is that her belly is really fat and round.
>>
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

>>
>>30148360
....holy shit. Dots mom was pregnant whe she was kidnapped! We gotta save her! But how? Maybe we can get Ant Silver to teach us some moves. When everyone's asleep we can take a weapon and sneak out when everyone's asleep.
Let's get
>>
>>30148360
Maybe sneak out and find Silver. When she asks what we're doing out there, tell her that we're looking for Dot's mom and the other baby.
>>
>>30148360
>>30148616
The odds of us finding Silver anywhere in the who of Canterlot is VERY VERY slime. It's nign impossible. We would have better luck waiting for her.
>>
>>30148616
Can you guarantee we will find her? Did she tell us where she was going? No? Then I'm against your suggestion.
>>
>>30148360
I say we either sneak outside or time skip until Silver gets back.
>>
>>30150514
But then Soft will get sad....
We'll need a few days of training. If your gonna do something you got to do it right. We should also tell Ant Silver about the bigger us we saw down here.
>>
>>30151030
I agree. We should stay a day or two, learning smart stuff from Dot and fighty stuff from Silver.
>>
>>30151030
>>30151468
I third this. Collect more information about Dot's mom as well, such as where she was last when she disappeared. It's kind of a fucked up thing to ask, but we should probably ask around to see dot's mom delivered that foal before she disappeared.

I think we should go out exploring with soft tomorrow as well. It we don't go with him 38 may try to murder him while he's alone.
>>
>>30151030
So is that a yes to the time skip? We've done pretty much everything we can do in the vault without getting in trouble. I just don't want to move at a snail's pace on a course we've already been on.
>>
>>30148360
Look at the other stuff too, then time-skip?

Also WOW this war has turned at least one side into brutal assholes. I wonder what the quest would have been like if we went with changelings.
>>
>>30148549
>>30148616
>>30148905
>>30149595
>>30150514
>>30151030
>>30151468
>>30151710
>>30151824
>>30151933
You guys are forgetting something. If we sneak out when everyone is sleeping, we will be leaving the door to the bunker open to who ever is curious enough to enter. Say. A certain evil big us?

And there's no way to lock it from the outside since that would defeat the purpose of a lock.
>>
>>30152078
This is true, unless we lock it on our way out and find Silver to get us back in.
>>
>>30152189
You can lock it on your way out. Something like that heavy slab of metal we call a door has one of those heavy latches. This isn't like your typical household door where there's a key hole on the outside, or when you could lock one of the locks so you can't turn the handle but you could still slide the door closed.

Have you seen the ducking door man?
>>
>>30152078
I ain't forgettin' shit, nigga. I said we should stay a while and learn shit.
>>
>>30151933
I'm gonna guess that the thing on the right is Gilded Crest's nautilus hairclip and the thing on the left is probably her royal guard badge.
>>
>>30150282
>>
>>30153195
>>
>>30153823
>>
>>30154428
>>
>>30155051
>>
>>30155921
>>
>>30157046
>>
>>30157569
>6
>>
>>30158300
>>
>>30152078
There are locks that can be shut from the outside but not opened.
>>
>>30148549
It's too late, we'll save the mom but the child will be the big bad already.
>>
>>30159362
What if we're the child!? Bu-bu-but Buddy was turned into a Changeling. oooOOOoooh.
>>
File: gat238.png (10KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat238.png
10KB, 640x480px
>>30148549
>>30151030
>>30151468
>>30151710
>>30151933
>>30152494

A plan starts to come together in your head. But first, since you're here, you decide to look at the other stuff on the flat tree. On the right is some kind of... thing. It's swirly, with a little face poking out. You don't think it's alive, though: it's made of something hard and smooth, but a lot lighter than rock. It has long teeth underneath it, with a few hairs in them.
...Whatever it is, you think you're going to stay away from it. It might bite you.
On the left is something that looks and feels kind of like bedleaf. It has a lot of holes in it: one on top, two on the sides, and a BIG one on the bottom. There's a little picture of a spiky ball in the middle of it, with words around it.
>'Mommy's Little
>Ray of Sunshine'
Mommy? Did this belong to Dot? What would she use this little thing for?
>"Grr..."
Stuff like this is what you need to learn to be a helpful bug. But it's okay. You have a plan now. You'll ask Dot to teach you things, and you'll ask Ant Silver to show you how to fight good!
You just have to wait for her to get back first.
-------------------------------------
After a while of playing games and trying to make Dot feel better, your ears finally poke up when you hear the heavy metal door of the pony cave open. Ant Silver comes in with a lot of metal things, a can of icky pony food, and some short little sticks. She and Soft talk a bit; it doesn't sound like anything bad happened to Ant Silver, like when you and Soft were out. After that, Soft goes to get dinner ready, and Ant Silver goes to the booboo room to clean herself up. She turns to you hears your hoofsteps.
You taste a mix of wet salt and cold.
"Oh... it's you." she mumbles, going back to taking stuff out of the booboo box. "What do you want?"
>>
>>30159796
Tell her about Badbug and what he said.
>>
>>30159796
DOTISSADANDIWANTTOSAVETHEDAYBUTIMNOTCOOLCANYOUTEACHME?
>>
>>30159796
Train me.
>>
>>30159796
I want to get stronger.
>>
>>30159796
Ask what happened to Dot's mom.
>>
>>30159796
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VM2UJ6E5D-U
>>
>>30159796
It's true the a bug like me,
Can learn to be, like someone like you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEEPaYD5KZE
>>
Behemoth changeling Buddy when?
>>
>>30159796
What happened to Dot's mom? Where was she when she was last heard from?
Did Dot ever have a little brother or sister?
>>
File: gat239.png (10KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat239.png
10KB, 640x480px
>>30159858
>>30159877
>>30159909
>>30159923
>>30159929
>>30159988
>>30160026

>"Bud-dee naht stong bug. Need to get stonger. Ant Sil-fah biggest and stongest po-nee heer. Ant-Silfah t-rain Bud-dee pease?"
Ant Silver snorts softly. "You wish to learn how to fight? Why?" she asks. "In case another pony tries to crush you with a forging hammer during your time here?"
You shake your head.
>"Daht sad. Miss Mom-my and frens. Bud-dee lern to fight bad bugs and find Mom-my and frens so Daht naht sad en-nee-more."
Ant Silver's eyes close a bit more. "...You can't be serious." she says. "The entire Royal Guard wasn't enough to stop the changeling invasion. What do you think YOU can possibly do?"
>"Bud-dee sed. Find Daht's Mom-my! Make Daht and Sofft happy."
Silver Heart gives you an unhappy look. The salty wetness gets stronger. "As noble a thought as that is, it's not going to happen." she says softly. "Gilded Crest was at Canterlot Castle during the Siege. The entire city was decimated, but the castle was ground zero. It was hours before we even heard that the PRINCESSES were alright on the emergency line." Silver Heart looks down at the booboo she was cleaning when you came in. "And before you ask, yes. We've looked on a few of our scouting trips. We've looked high and low, but we haven't found her... There hasn't been a single living soul in that castle for months."
>"Meb-bee Dat's Mom-my naht in cass-ill?"
Silver Heart grunts. "You sound just like Dot." she mutters. "If she's not there, where would she be?"
>>
>>30160305
Did the changelings take her? Do changelings take ponies?
>>
>>30160305
Have you looked anywhere else? There has to be more than just a castle to look for her. Now train us.
>>
>>30160305
We don't want to be weak. We want to become strong like you, Ant Silver!
>>
File: gat240.png (10KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat240.png
10KB, 640x480px
>>30160343
>>30160532
>>30160549

>"Meb-bee bad bugs take?"
Ant Silver shakes her head. "No. To my knowledge, changelings don't abduct ponies. They just feed on us."
>"Naht feed on frens! Bud-dee still ooo-aant lern! Need to help per-tekt from bad bug! Hee knows we in heer! Might trie to hurt. No let!"
The cold grows around Ant Silver. "Other changelings know we're here?"
>"Uh. Badbug find door. Tell Bud-dee bad things. Say po-nees be heer till 'starf' to deff or monstahs brehk in."
Ant Silver starts working on her booboos much faster. "Meet me outside after dinner." she tells you. "We'll work on a training regimen then. In the meantime, I suggest you get ready, however you might see fit - I won't be as gentle with you as Soft Serve would."
>>
>>30160608
Are we fully healed? We should be fully healed before the training regimen.
>>
>>30160640
This.
>>
>>30160640
>>30160686
Whoops, I must have forgotten to include that in >>30104455. Sorry; Buddy's at 13/15 HP now.
>>
>>30160703
>13/15
Get fully healed then.
>>
>>30160703
Go get a hug from soft.
>>
>>30160703
Hang around Soft to heal then.
>>
>>30160608
Let go to dinner before going training.
>>
File: gat241.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat241.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>30160721
>>30160728
>>30160729
>>30160734

Thinking about fighting makes your booboos from the LAST time you fought Ant Silver hurt...
Wait.
No, that's just the booboos hurting that's hurting.
You better go fix that.
---------------------------
A few hugs and a quiet, salty-tasting dinner later, you meet Ant Silver outside. She doesn't look mad at you, but you're still a bit scared after what happened this morning.
"To be able to train you," Ant Silver says, "we must first know just what you're capable of. I already know you are quite agile, but to win in battle, you cannot simply run all the time. There are some foes who will ruthlessly pursue you and will not listen to reason. In such cases, you need to be able to mount an offensive."
>"...Uh..."
Ant Silver thumps one of her hooves against her chest. "Strike me with your hoof, as hard as you can." she tells you.
>"Uh?!"
"You heard me. If you cannot bring yourself to attack an enemy, you will never be able to defeat them."

0-4: weak
5-9: strong
>>
>>30160608
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6eqs5LBa44

Time to train! For Dot! For Soft! For Dots Mommy! For Friendship!
>>
>>30161123
We can carry ladders with our tiny body. We can bring ourselves to punch her! R-right?!
>>
>>30161123
rolling!
>>
>>30161123
Dammit. First responses rolled a 2.
>>
>>30161182
It alright, we'll start low and then improve!
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E-WHW-QNswE
>>
>>30161123
Try to hit her
>>
File: gat242.png (5KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat242.png
5KB, 640x480px
>>30161126
>6
>>30161132
>>30161133

Something about this feels wrong...
But Dot, Soft, and Gill-ded are counting on you.
You've been a weak little crybaby bugpony for too long.
No more!
>"Raaaaah!!"
You run up to Ant Silver and jump up on your back legs. As hard as you can, you throw a hoof into her chest floof.
>Whump!
Ant Silver barely moves, but her face scrunches up just a little bit. She looks down at you, rubbing her chest where you hit it. "...Not bad." she mumbles. She almost looks like... she smiled a tiny little bit? "Now, if we can just get you to do that more, you might just become a capable little soldier in time."
You smile and bounce on your hooves.
>"Bud-dee do more! Be capapuh soda!"
Ant Silver grunts. "Get a good night's sleep." she tells you. "Your training begins tomorrow."
>>
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Sorry for the long delays; had to do a lot of IRL shit interspersed with tonight's session. Anyway, I'm stopping here for the night. Please leave any criticisms, etc. that you have, and thanks for playing!
>>
>>30161832
Goodnight, Inept.
>>
>>30161822
You guys know what time it is? It's time for everyone's favorite gameshow:
LET'S TAKE A PISS.

Today's contestant is a young little changeling that goes by the name "Buddy" and he's got a 1:1 record under his belt. Will this little guy continue with a clean streak, or will he slip up and
PISS ON THE FLOOR?

Find out tonight, tomorrow, or today on:
LET'S TAKE A PISS
>>
>>30161822
If we're not packing up when our location's been compromised then I sure hope this bunker has a secret emergency exit. In fact, let's ask if it does.
>>
>>30161822
Thank Ant Silver for agreeing to help us become stronger. We'll become tough enough to protect everyone!
>>
>>30161822
Set lasers to hug. If Buddy ever goes scavenging, what should he look for?

Hey we once found a smelly pony under a blanket in the castle. We asked the pony if we could give their helmet to Soft. He didn't say anything so we thought it was ok, but Soft got mad for some reason.

Ask Ant Silver about the food bats. If they're low on food then they can eat those? They poop food!
>>
>>30162482
>>30162492
>>30162496
Impressive
>>
>>30162532
I know. I forgot to remove the names, but thems the breaks.
>>
>>30161822
Looks like it's time to retire to the bug cave for the evening. Let's get some sleep, we're gonna need it
>>
>>30163460
>>
>>30164275
>>
>>30164916
>>
>>30165388
>>
>>30165691
>>
>>30166555
>>
>>30167033
>>
>>30161822
Dipping Dot sleeps in her own bed, Silver Heart sleeps in two beds and Soft Serve sleeps on the couch. We should probably dismantle the cave so he can sleep on it again.
>>
>>30167851
>>
>>30169887
>>
>>30170492
>>
>>30171189
>>
>>30171729
>>
>>30172229
>>
>>30172764
>>
>>30172764
>>
>>30173154
>>
>>30173856
>>
>>30174744
>>
>>30175238
>>
>>30176139
>>
>>30176692
>>
>>30177307
>>
>>30178861
>>
File: gat243.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat243.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>30161999
>>30162272
>>30162501
>>30163488
>>30169112

>"Bud-dee haff koo-ess-tuns ferst."
Ant Silver raises her eyebrow. "Alright." she says.
You point to the pony cave.
>"Po-nee kayf haff en-nee-maw doors? Get oat if bad bugs get in?"
Ant Silver nods. "There is," she tell you, "but it's in my room, beneath the crates. Nopony is allowed in there except in an emergency. There are very important things in there that I don't want other ponies to touch. Do you understand me?"
She sounds the tiniest bit spicy now, so you nod.
>"Uh."
That makes her happy again.
Well, happy-ish.
>"Iff Bud-dee scoot ah-gen, oooo-aht look for?"
"Anything that will help you or us to survive." Silver says. "Food, medicine, weapons, and electronic components are the most vital things to look out for, but they're also very difficult to find now."
>"Food? Bats food!"
"The pied bats?" Silver shakes her head. "An appreciable idea, but I'm afraid they cause stomach illness in ponies. They're simply too sweet."
>"Uh..."
Was there anything else?
Oh. Right.
>"Uh, Bud-dee find stink-ee po-nee under blankee in castle. Sofft tell Bud-dee naht touch or take hell-met. Sil-fah know ooo-ie?"
Silver makes a soft breathing noise. "You don't even recognize the dead when you see them?" she asks. "How I'd love to be that young and naive again... Ponies like the one you saw are casualties of war. Leave them be. There's nothing that can be done for them now anyway: They can't even be buried in their current state..." You taste spiciness again. "It's sickening, and it's wrong, but the way things are now, all we can do is let them rest where they are. If one of us were exposed to the wrong pathogen with only minor first aid supplies available..." She sighs. "If you come across anypony in that state, just stay away from them, and let Soft or myself know where they were." she tells you. "We haven't seen any new ones in months, but we can never be certain."

1/2
>>
>Taking ore than three second to post the next post

DROPPED
>>
Still waiting for the next post.
>>
>>30180656
>>
>>30179884
Are there other stuff you can eat other then pie bats? What about mushroom moles?
>>
>>30179884
I don't know what casualties mean but okay. Don't mess with sweepy poneeys.
>>
>>30179884

2/2

>"Uh-kay."
Your flood of questions ends with a yawn. You're going to listen to Ant Silver and go get some sleep.
>"Oooog..."
Uh-oh. That tight feeling in your belly is back.
Okay, you're going to listen to Ant Silver and go get to sleep...
AFTER you go do a peepee.
-----------------------
>"Ahhhhhh..."
That feels a lot better.
You go find Thunder Warrior, still in the middle of an epic fight with Pussy Galore. You're able to stop the fight and bring Thunder Warrior back with you to your fort.
But then you remember that Soft sleeps on your fort, too. So, you decide to take the fort down so Soft has a place to sleep. It takes some hard work, but now you have all your stuff back!
And Soft's bed is pretty comfy, too...
You crawl up on it and yawn.
Really... comfy...
-------------------------------------------
You're in the warm, wet, dark place again.
The thumping noise above you is a little faster now, and you're bouncing around a bit harder.
"I can't believe it!" the loud voice from all around you says. "She's here, she's truly here!"
"Calm yourself, my love...!" the other voice says, sounding like it's a bit farther away than last time. "And wait for me! I don't want to lose you in this crowd!"
The rocking and bouncing slows down.
"I'm sorry... I'm just so, so excited! I never thought I'D have the chance to meet royalty."
A gasp comes from all around you. "THERE SHE IS!!" the closer voice says. The bouncing gets faster again. You hear other voices all around you, cheering about something.
Then you hear a new voice that you haven't heard before. It's a girl pony, and she sounds really strong and serious.

2/3
>>
File: gat244.png (7KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gat244.png
7KB, 640x480px
>>30181368

3/3

"Attention, citizens," she says, "I have called you all here today because I have an announcement to make... one that weighs heavily upon my heart."
The cheering voices are mumbling now. They sound confused, even scared.
"In lieu of certain... recent events that have called into question the effectiveness of our ruling system," the serious voice says, "my council and I have come to a decision: effective immediately, I will be abdicating my reign over our beloved princessdom."
The voices around you yell out. Some sound mad, others sound sad, and some others sound scared.
But there's one voice that cuts through all the others, like it's whispering right into your ear.
And booping your muzzle.
"Wake up, Buddy. Come with me."

>FANCY STONE, LONG STICK, TORN LEAVES x2, ARMOR STAND, BIT BOX, and TWISTY GRABBER returned to inventory.
>>
>>30181390

Sorry for the bizarre schedule tonight; I didn't expect to have to go out on a Saturday night. What an absurd notion! At least a little progress eventually happened, though. Please leave any criticisms, etc. that you have, and thanks for playing!
>>
>>30181390
Whats a princess? Is that like a queen? Whats abdicate?
>>
>>30181390
Let go with Silver and see what is up.
>>
>>30181390
Mmmm uppies?
>>
>>30181390
I do think I see a whistle around her neck.
Is this where we get our Interactive Rocky Montage(tm)?
>>
>>30181390
Go with silver. Quietly.
>>
>>30181390
>>30181838

Get out of bed. It's time to train!

TRAINING MONTAGE TIME!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT5OtVgGkM8
>>
>>30183559
>>
>>30184613
>>
>>30185383
>>
>>30186453
>>
>>30187142
>>
>>30187676
>>
>>30188712
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.