[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pencils

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: pencils.png (174KB, 366x341px) Image search: [Google]
pencils.png
174KB, 366x341px
Is he, dare I say it, kill?
>>
>>30096795
Old Pencils is definitely kill, but nu-Pencils posted a new page a couple of weeks back.
>>
>>30096795
He's making Nyx
>>
>>30096795

Nah, just turn into a furry
>>
>>30096811
>Nah, just turn into a furry

A fate truly worse than death.
>>
>>30096800
>page a couple of weeks back
so did he just give up the story when he got to the minos and got called out for being a furry or what?
>>
>>30096864
He's had "back pain" that's been inhibiting his ability to draw. Hence why he's only released two panels over the past few months. As for the story, it's DEEPEST LORE with shitty OC's, furfaggotry, and not a whole lot of what made the comic good in the first place.
>>
>>30096877
This is tragic, because the early days of this comic were a delightfully lewd romp. I don't know if we should blame whatever writer he teamed up with, or it's all on him.

He still draws some fine mares, though.
>>
>>30096795
That thread died so quickly, did all the ass kissers move on already?
>>
>>30096890
>He still draws some fine mares, though.
They're alright. I still say the middle of the comic (around the time Anon first meets Celestia and Luna) was his peak drawing skill though. Sufficient colour and very good detail. Initially we had almost no colour and decent detail, but now we have spectacular full colour and inferior quality drawings.
>>
>>30096877

At this point I'm more interested in the "return" of Fluttershy anti adventure.

It will be nice to have a comic without paid OCs, I already give up with the other one written by greg when an OC waste six pages in a row
>>
>>30096795
The moment he drew satyr, furry stuff and was going downstairs, was dead already.
>>
>>30096911
Lets hope so.
>>
>>30096920

I blame us, If we don't ask for a patreon to help him everything would be fine and EQD/derpibooru users would never suggest the addition of OCs for money
>>
>>30096911
No I'm still here.

How well you deal with all the shitposters and haters depend on your mood,
and illness and pain removed his ability to deal with it.
>>
FUCK YOU FURCILS
>>
>>30096911

Pencils literally don't start the last thread. He only appear once and then never return.

His Tumblr and derpibooru is his new home for suggestions
>>
>>30096928
>satyr

Satyrs are cute tho
>>
>>30096931
>>30096939
Oh look the derpifags are gathering again.

Everyone hates them so they gather at derpibooru to comfort and suck off each other before they go out to war again. (I lurk there just to watch their tears.)
>>
>>30096795

nope

>>30023575

Still with us
>>
>>30096938
Eh, I stopped caring about the story after he changed the eqg mirror reference because it showed a bit of his "principles", for a lack of a better word. Or rather how easily he'd bend over to try and please people instead of doing what he originally wanted. The funny thing about that whole mirror thing was that it was just a reference and supposedly wasn't going to play any part in the story.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't still keeping up with it though. The art is pretty damn good and who the fuck knows what he'd have to do with the story to get me to completely drop it?
>>
>>30096955
I don't post in derpibooru I still hate him and you stupid ass kissers
>>
Well I still enjoy his work since I'm not an uptight asshole taking every little thing with the utmost seriousness. You wet towels must be a riot at parties, oh wait you probably aren't the type to get invited to those, nvm.
>>
>>30096977
Sorry you got banned for being a dumb Argie, relicariox.
>>
>>30096994
Every post deserves a (You).
>>
I want more Minotaur to be really honest
>>
>>30097004
Didn't the mods delete/ban that image in the last thread?
>>
>>30096977
Fair enough.
If you want to feel part of a hive you can join the "true" derpifags and get praised for your hate.

You can help them corralling: Post hate and "criticism" on every site they attend under false nick and praise them on Derpi. To corral the herd to move there.
>>
>>30096994
Well said!
>>
>>30097011

You're right, better delete it. I don't want a ban this week
>>
>>30097022
You can still get banned even after you delete a rule-violating post or image.
>>
>>30096970
>Annoyed by the change in EQG mirror reference.
It annoyed me too, but probably for a different reason.
Why cave-in to idiots just because you want peace and quiet?

But I'm still a fan of his story because I like the plot and the characters involved.
It suits my taste and what others like is not my problem.
>>
>>30097022
Meh, I give a shit what picture you post anon, others might report you for shits and giggles though.
>>
>>30097038
>Peace and quiet
Which makes his post about wanting to stir up shit and trigger /mlp/ all the more humorous to me.
>>
>>30096944
>His Tumblr and derpibooru is his new home for suggestions
Nobody takes suggestions from the retards at derpibooru.
Can you link to any good artist who interacts with peple at derpihell?
>>
>>30097064

https://derpibooru.org/search?q=derpibooru+exclusive
>>
>>30096994
this
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.