[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are they going to make her act like a horse when she crosses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1484464833432.png (602KB, 880x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1484464833432.png
602KB, 880x1170px
are they going to make her act like a horse when she crosses the mirror? I don't think they'll be able to afford the time to

also where is the hat coming from? is she going to be wearing a funny hat when she crosses over?
>>
File: Gran Morison Quote idiots.png (46KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Gran Morison Quote idiots.png
46KB, 700x700px
>>30095620
>also where is the hat coming from?
Where did the clothes come from?
>THIS MAGIC PONY MIRROR ISN'T REALISTIC ENOUGH!
>>
>>30095638
I feel like Superman's flight power is worth exploring.
>>
File: glimmyboops.png (234KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
glimmyboops.png
234KB, 600x600px
>>30095620
>are they going to make her act like a horse when she crosses the mirror?
>Implying ponies don't act human 99% of the time
>>
>>30095888
if you go by "Man of Steel" it looks like a jump that he can turn into an "orbit" like what satellites do until he need to land, then he changes his body's position to break away from it and land
>>
>>30095620
I don't like Starlight Glimmer but i'd smash.
>>
>>30096143
same, but I'd smash her with a hammer to the head instead
>>
>>30095638
I agree with him in general but fuck dude I wanna know who pumps the batmobiles tires.
>>
>>30096172
it's Alfred, DUH
>>
>>30095638

Thankfully I never see anyone asking the obvious question of how characters find time to eat, take a crap or piss, in stories with non-stop action.
>>
If they dont it just adds yet another tick mark to her mary sue checklist.

>>30096124
>>30095888
Being in a stable orbit around a object, at it's core, is literally just falling fast enough that you miss the ground.
Superman's flying makes fuck all sense though, since it doesnt account for him changing directions unless he can just sort of push off the air directly.
That said, the eyebeams and other associated super powers are caused by Kryptonian's being exposed to light from a class G star and is also why kryptonite glows.

>>30096172
Literally alfred or he's got an automated service system he parks the batmobile at.
>>
>>30095620
>wearing pants with holes

Ew.
>>
>>30095638
>you can't cross to the other dimension naked
>you are assigned clothes on the other side

How does it know what I want to wear?
>>
>>30097301
How does King Crimson work?
>>
>>30096172
It's not a fucking stretch to believe that Bruce has a full auto service bench in the cave along with any tools he needs. Shit, any retard with a pump can pump their own tires.
>>
>Starlight is wearing a beanie

Jesus, they've already ruined her.
>>
>>30095888

If you think that's a question worth exploring, how about this:
Once he starts flying, how does he go faster?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.