[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pony Hypnosis General #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: jenny.png (1MB, 2217x4041px) Image search: [Google]
jenny.png
1MB, 2217x4041px
Heya guys

You might remember Pony Hypnosis General on this board from a few years back. Well, two of the original admins are working together to make a new board after the old one deteriorated into a shell of what it used to be, where barely any hypnosis actually happens.

We do live sessions a few times a week on the Discord: https://discord.gg/s8hcX8s

Our live sessions are recorded for archival purposes. We currently have no edited, mastered files, but they're being worked on. Currently we're focused on live sessions. I fucked up recording the first session, but the second can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO98V-w4ghM

Other than that, become horse!
>>
File: 1063302.gif (3MB, 288x367px) Image search: [Google]
1063302.gif
3MB, 288x367px
Cool shit. This is what caused me to learn about tulpamancy, which in turn changed my life. So thank you.

Though, if I may ask, what's the appeal of outright turning into a pony?
>>
>>30093792
It's a comfort thing for a lot of people, especially those with tulpae that can be the same species as their tulp

It's also fun
>>
Page 10 bump
>>
>>30093716
Interesting. I'll be looking forward to seeing your new board.
>>
>>30094865
It's mostly the Discord right now.
>>
File: book9.png (338KB, 679x592px) Image search: [Google]
book9.png
338KB, 679x592px
>>30093716
Lurkers beware, nothing good ever comes from these threads. Hypnosis is dangerous and can cause permanent damage to yourself. Yea the idea is really neat, but it doesn't always do what you want. You have to be prepared to listen to files every single day for a long time before the intended effects kick in (witch a bunch of side effects to boot, like phantom limbs, personality changes, developing fetishes because that shit is always added into the file for some reason)

There needs to be a big disclaimer for this. Especially if you're still a kid, which a lot of people in this fandom are, and a lot of people on this board won't admit to being. Hypnosis is not something you should be doing randomly for fun. It's not worth going down this path
>>
>>30094930
Well dude, your history with Pony Hypnosis clearly comes from Hypnoponies, where the files *are* all about this weird shit. In my sessions and on the Discord we have strict rules about what is acceptable, including no personality hypnosis and the way we do transformation is different (modular, self-triggered by mental effort similar to tulpaforcing).

Yes, hypnosis can be unpredictable, but the way we do it is significantly safer than other sites, Hypnoponies included.

And hypnosis can't do *permanent* damage to you, as long as you're trying to clear it and believe it will be cleared it will be cleared.
>>
>>30093873
Ok, real question: could you theoretically install trigger words that only your tulpa can use? And then have your tulpa hypnotise you.
>>
>>30095062
Yeah, that's definitely possible. Would you like to book a session for that?
>>
>>30095077
bump
>>
>>30093716
So do you actually think you're 100% a pony during it? Stuff like this and tulpas have always made me doubtful, because they seem to good to be true, yet so many people claim they can do it.
>>
>>30095785
Nah, you remain fully aware you're really a human, and fully aware that it's a hallucination.
>>
>>30095878
Thanks
>>
>>30094930
>tfw you have a hypnosis fetish and you get turned on when your trancing out and that pulls you out of trance

Ignoring my particular issues I'm just gonna post this big dump full of shit from back when this thread was active because I can.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/el2fd52fqwn2x/Pony_Hypno

So nobody yells at me I'm just going to say that you should always listen to a file without attempting to go into trance before you actually try it out for the effects just to make sure that you know exactly what you're getting into and don't get surprised by something you don't want. Besides that, it generally does help getting into trance if you know exactly what's going to be said ahead of time.

Also, unless you want something to be permanent then make sure you pay attention to the language of the file when you're reviewing it to make sure that it says that the effects are temporary and all that jazz. It probably isn't gonna be an issue unless you're super suggestible which is a possibility but is pretty unlikley desu.

Now, if you excuse me I'm just gonna lurk until a mod decides they want to autosage the thread for whatever reason. I have copys and links to some of the Gdocs before they got nuked, but I'm sure that people are already rustled that I posted all the files let alone the Gdocs too ^:)
>>
File: 1362701005030.jpg (114KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
1362701005030.jpg
114KB, 495x700px
>>30096276
As a fellow hypnofag my suggestion is to simply not focus on your arousal, just let it happen in the background, i realise it's not as easy as it sounds but it's the best advice i have for you.
There are literally hypnosis files designed to make you orgasm without touching yourself, i can personally attest to them working, so it's not your arousal bringing you out of trance.
Thanks for the files.
>>
Ok, this thread can stay up for at least 24 hours
>>
this stuff has always intrigued me, bump to keep this alive to see where it goes
>>
>>30093716
Oh it's been a long time. 3 years maybe?
>>
The fuck is this shit...?
I'm curious about this faggotry of the tulpamancy... I must be crazy like to actually want to learn about it...
>>
File: 1423363149504.gif (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1423363149504.gif
73KB, 500x500px
>>
>>30098984
yeah the generals were last active in 2013
>>
>>30099102
>>>/trash/ might have a tulpa thread up. If you're interested you should check their catalouge once in a while or put up a thread about tulpa there and see where it goes.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.