[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally worse than Faust when it comes to this. I've talked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

Literally worse than Faust when it comes to this.
I've talked to him before and it ended the same way; he replies until I say something he can't, or simply won't refute. I get that it's not his job to respond to random fucks on twitter, but if this is the kind of thing he stands for, you'd think he'd have something to say, no?
>>
File: 1461689994292.gif (3MB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1461689994292.gif
3MB, 600x337px
>>30093352
>Twitter drama
Who in the fuck cares
Attentionwhore harder, you cocksucker
>>
>>30093352
Why the fuck you care if voice actor is SJW? Half of the writing staff for tv show and comics are libcucks
>>
File: Booty-Warrior.jpg (128KB, 558x340px) Image search: [Google]
Booty-Warrior.jpg
128KB, 558x340px
>AAAAAA PAY ATTENTION TO MY TWITTER FEUD, I'M A WARRIOR
Nobody cares, anon.
>>
>>30093392
You mean 90%
>>
>>30093367
>Attentionwhore
Actually what and why

>Why the fuck you care if voice actor is SJW
I guess you're right. At least they can't shove politics down our throats on TV like they do on Twitter. :')
>>
Literally the bronies of politics.
>>
>>30093425
I was actually considering not being lazy and blurring out my name to avoid exactly this, but no, my dumb ass took the risk.

Of

Fucking

Course.
>>
>>30093352
>still trying to shit on Peter
Holy shit OP just fucking stop
Yesterday's point was already fucking retarded and you're not helping your cause.

He voices fucking BIG MAC
no one gives a fuck about him already, and no one should.
Off my board
>>
>>30093352
Stop being a faggot, OP
>>
>>30093711
I mean... It's not because it's Peter New.
Just some horse related SJW shit.

>Holy shit OP just fucking stop
This is my first time talking about anything political. On 4chan, anyway.

>Yesterday's point was already fucking retarded
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>30093907
>This is my first time talking about anything political

Why are you talking about politics on the My Little Pony board? Can you just fuck off?
>>
>>30093907
Somebody else made a thread about Peter yesterday. We're burned out on caring about a VA's hot twitter opinions.
>>
Holy fucking shit we get it Peter New is a fag and so are you. There's absolutely no point to any of this you cuckold. You could've posted straight up scat in the OP and the thread would've been less shitty for it.
>>
>>30093352
Goddammit, who cares about someone else opinion?
Don't talk about "muh free speech" when you are going to witch hunt other people for opinions you don't like. Fucking hypocrite, just as bad as Sjw. Fuck off, we are here for the pone not this shit.
>>
>>30093917
>Can you just fuck off?
No.

>Why are you talking about politics on the My Little Pony board?
Discussion. Aaand I'm nowhere near the first or last to do it.

>>30093918
>We're burned out on caring about a VA's hot twitter opinions.
Yeaaah. I made the grave mistake of trying to create discussion with politics. My bad.

>Somebody else made a thread about Peter yesterday.
Ahh. Well credit goes to you for being calm and coherent instead of "fuck fuckity fucking cock faggot shitty dicks ass tits fucking fuck shit fuck".

>>30093943
>Who cares about someone else opinion?
Those words were actually just said on 4chan. Let that sink in.

>you are going to witch hunt other people for opinions you don't like
Or, I follow the staff on Twitter and saw the tweets I was responding to. :v

>inb4 "Then why do you follow the My Little Pony staff?"
Anybody that needs an answer to this question on a board like this is likely braindead.
>>
>>30094047
Unless you are just some random shitposter impersonating OP (my mistake them) i suggest you to try this board
>>>/pol/
People here love to blow things out of proportion, politics with offtopic discussion and are addicted to social media drama, you will fit right in
>>
You guys are really good at giving him the attention he craves.
>>
>>30094064
I'm good. Like I said, I only even saw this because I follow the show staff on Twitter.
I only posted this in the hope that it would generate discussion.

Never.

Again.

>you will fit right in
>not sure if insult
>>
>>30094105
I sure do love defending myself from mindless accusations and insults! Don't you?
>>
>>30094108
We don't care of someone else political opinions. We care for horse pussy. Don't try to start shit and whine if someone else tells you to fuck off.
This board is for pone, for politics there are other boards.
>>
>>30094047
>Discussion.

What kind of discussion about politics are you expecting from the My Little Pony board? It's like walking into the pet store and asking if anyone knows why your car keeps making that rattling noise. Sure, one of us might, but you'd get a much better conversation at the fucking mechanics.

Unless, you don't want a discussion, and just want a couple of (you)'s while you eat the low hanging fruit. Here you go. (you)

Go back to /b/. I feel it would make us both happier.
>>
>>30094143
Not an argument
>>
This just in, TV and film people are majority liberal.
>>
>>30094143
>We care for horse pussy
Ironic.

>Don't try to start shit and whine if someone else tells you to fuck off
My bad for attempting to start discussion and not sitting there and taking it in the ass when I'm bombarded with insults from a bunch of lifeless fuckwits with no clear reason.

Besides, I already said there's not a chance this is ever happening again.

>>30094202
>What kind of discussion about politics are you expecting from the My Little Pony board?
I've seen it work before, I assumed it would work again.
THAT ENDED WELL.

Also I'me relatively new to 4Chan, so I checked out /b/ to see why you'd assume I was from there.

I still don't get it, and I don't want to go back.

>want a couple of (you)'s
You're funny.
>>
>>30094143
>we
Speak for yourself faggot.
>>
>>30094236
>I've seen political arguments work well on 4chan
Usually somebody comes along and rants about the Jews or Communism or whatever.

Anon, why are you bothering to argue with a feminist about their views? They don't want to be challenged anymore than the people at your local church want to be challenged. This isn't a situation where somebody is trying to reason their way to a core of a problem and figure out how to fix the world. Modern feminists are people who follow an ideology with a schema for morality and a tentative list of things you can and can not do.

You can't argue with a moral ideology, and it does not even remotely matter how many people agree with or disagree with it. Jack Chick will still make his insane comics, the Westboro Church will continue to protest funerals, and Peter New will do whatever feminist thing he's doing.
>>
>>30094236
You sound bottom bothered. Does little faggot not like it when someone hurts his fee-fees?

The reason everyone is making fun of you is because you're blatantly new, and don't understand the first thing about 4chan culture. In short, you need to lurk more. And lose the name, it's optional. Do you see anyone else with a name here? And don't capitalize 4chan. And lurk more. And stop making such shit threads. You wanna talk politics, fine, but do it on /pol/. And lurk more. And then fuck off.

Here's another (you), ya got me.
>>
>>30094424
>fee-fees
Is this something we're doing now or is it another one of the new-wave "ironic" shitposting things like "cuckshed"?
>>
>>30093352
>... a thing he stands for
Don't oresume that weak-willed go-alongs have a will of their own.

If they had - they would have discussed it, instead of just waving it as a flag to market themselves.

And post some pony pr0n while you at it.
To make the thread interesting while it lasts.
>>
>>30094424
Trust me, I'm beyond aware of 4chan's unspoken convoluted rules. One look around this site would make it clear why everybody uses the anon option.

I'm also aware that having a name is optional. I honestly forget why I used it for this thread, but I'll keep doing it until the thread dies.

>4chan culture
Give me a second, I believe somebody may have spiked my bleach.

>Does little faggot not like it when someone hurts his fee-fees?
Of course I'm fine. Didn't you know that you aren't allowed to show emotion on the internet?

>Here's another (you), ya got me.
Trust me, that is the last thing I want right now.
>>
>>30093352
You didn't understand what he said.
That video isn't an accurate sample of femininsts, it's just outliers that were notable. All it shows is that there are some people like that existing. To use that as representation of the group, of what the norm is in it, is incorrect.
>>
File: 1491657820927.png (374KB, 1280x720px)
1491657820927.png
374KB, 1280x720px
>>30093352
>>
File: 1475182798079.png (61KB, 202x247px) Image search: [Google]
1475182798079.png
61KB, 202x247px
>>30095589
Yes, but what good has feminism been for the last several years? That is why people hate it now because it does more damage than good.

OP is a faggot, but Peter is just as much as a faggot than him.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.