[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Night Delivery #12 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 1

File: delivery pile.png (37KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
delivery pile.png
37KB, 1050x1050px
https://www.anonpone.com/delivery/29466747#navbar

“...and what you did to him already wasn’t enough?” You ask, looking over at the stallion laying flat out on the ground, who moans weakly. Maybe you can get him a bit of advice. You look over at the griffin who assaulted you with great eagerness, and get back… femdom. Lots of aggressive femdom. You’re not surprised, and Cal isn’t likely to be either. “You seem like you’ve gotten your money’s worth out of him.”

The griffin hen shakes her head, getting to her feet and removing the sex toys from her self slowly and shakily. “I paid extra for plenty of time, and I’ll be getting plenty of time… With my mark, I can give him as much time as he needs, and then we’re doing it again.”

You weigh your options and note that you really don’t have the kind of time it would take to try to and take down this hen, strong as she is. Plus, she did pay for Cal, even if he didn’t quite get it. Not to mention that based upon the flash still on his face, he wasn’t exactly complaining while she was draining him.

“Well… I was going to help him get a bit more experience, but I guess a deal’s a deal.” You shrug and head over to grab Blind, pulling him onto your back and heading towards the deal. “Uh… take good care of him?”

She nods. “Yeah… sure. Oh, and, uh.” She reaches over and grabs a small card and passes it over to you. You look at it, and it says “Ganymede, Professional Solutions” with a phone number. “If you ever are in the mood for a quick fling.”

You need and tuck it away, heading back towards the door. Final package of the week. You head out of the townhouse, carefully closing the door behind and look out before you. Quickly figuring out which way to go, you figure out the best course and are immediately greeted by the expected bank of fog. Blue, for regret. Grey, for confusion. And a shifting hue that represent energy and excitement.

Which path will you take?
>>
>>30090761
Grey
>>
>>30090761
Grey. Confusion is guaranteed anyway.
>>
>>30090761
Hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue
>>
>>30090761
I want the shifting hue, that one sounds like it'll be fun.
>>
>>30090761
It's spelled gray you bong. Also gray.
>>
After thinking about it, you start into the grey fog, and it starts to surround you, swirling and filling your vision. Indeed, it takes a moment, but you start to feel disoriented, head swimming. Where were you going again? Oh wait. Duh. Package delivery, it’s in your name. Maybe this grey fog will be easy after all.

You keep on walking and it readily starts to clear up… and there’s a figure standing in the midst of it. A mare, who looks surprisingly familiar. Clad in a red cloak.

“Oh?” She says. “Well… this isn’t how I was expecting our climactic battle to go, but I suppose it’s as good a place as any.” She looks around for a second. “Though I’m sure where my compatriot went…”

You look around, and notice that Blind has gone missing as well. “Fog, I guess,” you say with a shrug, and turn to face her.

BATTLE BEGIN

Load 150/150 HP
>Kick
Hit them with your hoof.
>Punch
Hit them with your other hoof.
>>
>>30090992
>Package Delivery
But our HP bar says Load right there. Ask her where she got that snazzy coat.
>>
>>30090992
Kick them right in the punch.
>>
>>30090992
Oh no, Arc has been tainted by Hijack too much. he's now implemented a fighting system. It might become an unstable combo system soon. Punch I guess. Though really just go for a grope.
>>
You step up to her and offer a witty one liner. "Where'd you get that snazzy coat?" You ask, and punch her, feeling the fabric as you do so. Very soft, but sturdy feeling.

She punches you back. "I had it specially made from my employers!"

Load 145/150 HP
50/50 Mana
>Kick 0 Mana
Hit them with your hoof.
>Punch 0 Mana
>Grapple 5 Mana
Go in for a grab.
>Rush 10 Mana
Use your Night Sign to tackle them.
>Restore 0 Mana
Regain Health and Mana
>>
>>30091123
Who do you work for!? Do they offer good benefits?

Grapple!
>>
>>30091123
Grapple them.
>>
>>30091123
Man, I may need to switch sides just for those kind of benefits. Grapple.
>>
She snorts. “I have it on reliable sources that that’s not an option. Sorry, cutie, but when you work for me you’ll be in a LOT less control.” She gives you a wink.

You feel your face start to flush, but shake it off and move into try and grapple her. She tries to wriggle free, but you manage to maintain the pin.

Load 145/150 HP
10/100 Lust
45/50 Mana
>Kick 0 Mana
Hit them with your hoof.
>Punch 0 Mana
>Grapple 5 Mana
Go in for a grab.
>Rush 10 Mana
>Restore 0 Mana
Regain Health and Mana
>Dirty Talk 0 Mana
Enter a verbal command and try and arouse her.
>Show Off 10 Mana
Give her a look at the goods to get her hot and bothered.
>Spank 20 Mana
Do a bit of physical damage and lust damage by showing her some discipline.
>>
>>30091216
>Dirty Talk
"Babe, I'm about to show you just how in control I'm gonna be"
>>
>>30091216
Spank is obviously the best use of mana. Maybe we can tie her up in that dress a little too.
>>
>>30091245
This.
>>
>>30091216
Spank her.
>>
>>30091216
Can we just do two turns in a row. Dirty talk then bend her over and spank her? Still intertwined with hers or whatever.
>>
You bend her over and raise up your hoof, using your superior grappling to give her a particularly hard smack on the flank. “I’ll show you who’s in control!” You announce as you thwack her several times, her perky ass bouncing with each strike as she mewls. The sight is so arousing you start to feel a little hard just looking at it.

“You meanie…” she mumbles, and her horn glows. The cobbles of the street below start to rearrange themselves, forming two golems out of the pavement, which look at you menacingly, but don’t have time to act.

She struggles against your grip.

Load 145/150 HP
10/100 Lust
4/3 AP
45/50 Mana
>Kick 0 Mana 1 AP
Hit them with your hoof.
>Punch 0 Mana 1 AP
>Grapple 5 Mana 1 AP
Go in for a grab, or resecure a grab.
>Rush 10 Mana 2 AP
>Restore 0 Mana 1 AP
Regain Health and Mana
>Dirty Talk 0 Mana 0 AP (Once Per Turn Limit)
>Show Off 10 Mana (1 AP)
>Spank 20 Mana (2 AP)
Do a bit of physical damage and lust damage by showing her some discipline. (Requires Grapple.)
>>
>>30091356
Hold her upside down, giving her a good look at your package, and use her dangling body as a shield against the golems.
>>
>>30091356
Oh no, we are turning into Hijack.

>Show Off - Show Off - Spank - Dirty Talk - Cheat

Spin her around till her face is in our package letting her see and feel our full package, spank her ass, "Hey, if you learn your place I won't have to be mean to ya"

>Cheat code
>↑↑↓↓←→←→ba
Throw her over our shoulder and book it down the street before her turn starts.
>>
>>30091356
This is becoming concerning. Are more and more status bars going to appear? What happens if we do something that isn't listed? Like trying to rush away?

For now, we should try a dirty talk - show off - spank combo
>>
>>30091356
Grapple her and resecure the grab. We can just spank her to put those away.
>>
Confirming Composite Input:
>Grapple - Show Off - Spank?
Cheating will be met with summary execution.
>>
>>30091464
Oh, and the dirty talk, of course.
>>
>>30091464
>>30091476
Sounds good to me, although I'd also add in The using her as a shield from >>30091380 for flair.
>>
>>30091464
That could work.
>>
>>30091464
Might as well try it. Gotta deal with those golems soon though.
>>
You regrapple her, just as she was about to get loose, and then invert her to shove her face right up into her junk. “Hey, if you learn your place I won’t have to be mean to ya,” you say, grinding your cock up against her just a bit extra for good measure. You reposition her so that she’s in between you and the golems, cutting off one of them from attacking you. The other snakes around to strike at you!

Then you feel a sudden warm and wet sensation, and look down in surprise to see the Mare in Red suckling at your balls, lips pushing up and massaging against them while her tongue snakes out to lick at them and the bottom of your shaft, causing your cock to quickly stiffen. Meanwhile, she spreads her legs to provide you a view as her clit starts to wink.

Finally, Blind emerges from the fog and looks at you with a smile.

Load 135/150 HP
30/100 Lust
3/3 AP
10/50 Mana
>Kick 0 Mana 1 AP
Hit them with your hoof.
>Punch 0 Mana 1 AP
>Grapple 5 Mana 1 AP
>Rush 10 Mana 2 AP
>Restore 0 Mana 1 AP
Regain Health and Mana
>Show Off 10 Mana (1 AP)
>Spank 20 Mana (2 AP)
Do a bit of physical damage and lust damage by showing her some discipline. (Requires Grapple.)

Partner: Blind

>Can’t Compete (1 Turn Cooldown)
Blind accentuates his beta status to pump you up, increasing the efficacy of all your actions.
>Foresight (2 Turn Cooldown)
Blind uses his vision to prevent damage to of all kinds on the next turn.
>Trappy Charm (3 Turn Cooldown)
Blind submits to an opponent to distract them and arouse them.
>>
>>30091543
Dirty talk her. Compliment her pussy. Tell her that if she does a good job you'll give her the ride of her life. A bad one and she'll have a sore bottom.
Spank.
Blind should use can't compete.
>>
>>30091543
>Trappy Charm
The golem attacking us, keep the mare between us. If we see her horn glow grind our cock even harder in her face.

>Restore - Restore - Dirty Talk
Give her clit a suckle as we enjoy her administrations and build up next turns bonus AP and Can't Compete. "Seems like you're getting the hang of it you slutty mare"
>>
>>30091578
We're at 10 Mana, can't spank. Can't Compete should be used on a turn where we go all out.
>>
>>30091543
Toss her on the ground and let Blind pin her down and fuck her while you get ready for her Partner to enter the scene.

So after letting Blind go at her.
>Rush one of the Golems >Restore and >Talk Dirty, Ask her if she's ready for her partner to make this a four-way.

For Blind, use his foresight to detect her incoming backup.
>>
>>30091589
This.
>>
>>30091589
Going with this as well.
>>
>>30091589
>>Trappy Charm
>The golem attacking us, keep the mare between us. If we see her horn glow grind our cock even harder in her face.

Or the partner if he shows up. Priority to the partner.
>>
You direct Blind to move, and he dashes out in front of the golem who you aren’t currently blocking, putting his ass into the air. “Betcha can’t handle me for more than ten seconds!” He says. The golem appears to lack genitalia, but is confused enough by the display that he doesn’t react this turn.
(Cooldown reduced to one turn due to losing the effect, but this will be a one time benefit.)

Meanwhile, you take a moment to catch your breath, getting yourself back in order while you hold onto the mare. She starts to wriggle free again, but can’t quite get there. Her horn glows as she attempts to summon more golems, but you rub your cock up into her face before she can, ruining her concentration.

You learn in and suck at her clit for just a second. “Seems like you’re getting the hang of this, you slutty mare,” you say in a sultry, teasing tone.

“I certainly am, a familiar voice calls from behind you, and before you can react, you’re sent spinning, accidentally half-thrusting into the Mare in Red’s mouth once more before you’re thrown free, losing your grapple in the process.

Kazula has joined the match, and she grins as she helps the Mare in Red up. “Let’s give them a real show,” she says, smiling at you with smoldering bedroom eyes..
>>
>>30091717
Load 150/150 HP
35/100 Lust
6/3 AP
50/50 Mana
>Kick 0 Mana 1 AP
Hit them with your hoof.
>Punch 0 Mana 1 AP
>Grapple 5 Mana 1 AP
>Rush 10 Mana 2 AP
>Restore 0 Mana 1 AP
Regain Health and Mana
>Show Off 10 Mana (1 AP)
>Spank 20 Mana (2 AP)

Partner: Blind (Unavailable Next Turn)

Blind accentuates his beta status to pump you up, increasing the efficacy of all your actions.
>Foresight (1 Turn Cooldown)
>Trappy Charm (2 Turn Cooldown)
>>
>>30091722
Rush. Punch. Grapple.
>>
>>30091722
We have 6 Ap right?
>Rush to grapple Red mare again >Rush again, To ram her into Kazula Possible forcing them into a 69> Spank the mare on top.
Yell to Blind to come join the pile.

Dirty talk, "I You can rotate all you want now you striped minx. but I'm going to make sure that what ever position you're in, I'm on top.
>>
>>30091717
Gotta focus on finishing off the Mare in Red while she's weak.

Oh, they're global cooldowns. Didn't know that.

>Grapple - Show Off - Spank - Dirty Talk
Get a hold of the mare again and then 'show off' how big our dick feels in her throat followed by a spank. If Kazula is following the partner rules she should be unavailable for at least a turn so we can tease both of them. "You showed up in the nick of time she was just getting into sucking my dick like a good slut, you'll be joining her soon" then wink.

>>30091780
Or this, I'd be cool with either. wanted to save some AP for a hard Can't Compete hit next turn.
>>
>>30091722
So what happens then if we were to say, grapple her, stick our dick in and then hold off on the last action of our turn?
>>
>>30091788
I vote for you're plan. I rather save our AP next turn for a big hit.
>>
>>30091788
Oh, and if this one is the one that gets used make sure we give that clit another suckle while making eye contact with Kazula.
>>
>>30091803
We have as many moves as we have AP for, not just three. We could punch six times right now. Each time we have leftover AP it carries over to the next turn.
>>
“You showed up in the nick of time,” you say with a coy grin, and jump forward to snag the Mare in Red. You flip her once more, and slam her down onto your cock as it grows to reach it’s full size, really letting her get a sense of size and girth the monster in her mouth. “She was just starting to really enjoy sucking my dick like a good slut… you’ll be joining her soon.” You give her a wink and thrust up into the Mare in Red’s mouth a couple of times, loving the red, glowing flush that’s starting to spread over her as she starts to lose composure, pussy sopping with her arousal.

You slam down on her flank a couple of times. “And you know, you can rotate however much you want,” you say, and the Mare in Red gurgles around your dick. “But I’ll always be on top.” Kazula looks at you with rapt attention, idly licking her lips, not quite able to focus. Meanwhile, Blind returns to your side, ready to help once more.
>>
>>30091938
Load 150/150 HP
50/100 Lust
5/3 AP
50/50 Mana
>Kick 0 Mana 1 AP
Hit them with your hoof.
>Punch 0 Mana 1 AP
>Grapple 5 Mana 1 AP
>Rush 10 Mana 2 AP
>Restore 0 Mana 1 AP
Regain Health and Mana
>Show Off 10 Mana (1 AP)
>Spank 20 Mana (2 AP)

Partner: Blind

>Foresight (1 Turn Cooldown)
>Trappy Charm (2 Turn Cooldown)

Inventory:
>Package
Keep it safe!
>Package
Currently in use.
>Bread
With enough of this, you’re unkillable.
>Dildo
Where did this come from? Where’s it going?
>Playmare Magazine
Mmmm. Fleur des Lis on the Cover
>>
>>30091944
>>30091938
>Can't Compete
Let's make ourselves look even more dominant and make them even wetter by having Blind sub for us by licking our balls and Red's cunt. Make sure Blind shakes his perky trap ass Kazula's way

>Punch - Punch - Punch - Punch - Punch - Dirty Talk
Punch that throat with our dick over and over. Let's hope this is a combo. "Give in and you'll be bouncing on this dick the other way next. Cum on already"
>>
>>30091974
Oh and dig in to that red cunt while keeping eye contact with Kazula. That may have been a multi turn partner ability, she could still be stuck watching. And probably masturbating.
>>
>>30091974
>Blind sub for us by licking our balls
>and Red's cunt.

Ignore that.
>>
>>30091944
"Stop resisting and just give in. There's no need to resist and stop this pleasure, is there?"
>>
>>30091938
>>30091944
Fuck, why didn't I think of this before!? Use your new demon powers to figure out what your opponent's Turn ons are, so we can use those to Spike their Lust levels through the roof!
>>
>>30092149
>Fuck, why didn't I think of this before!?
Because it's been several months and those were new powers. What else did we get again? The aura right? Turn that on too.
>>
X6 Punch Combo - Throat Fuck Supreme!

You mount up over the mare and prepare yourself for a thrusting motion and punch your dick into
her throat thrusting quickly and powerfully, pulling Blind under you with a grunt. “Start suckling,” you command, and he nods, eagerly pushing into your balls, mouth and tongue going to work to spit-shine your cumtanks with a hunger that verged on “frightening”.

The Mare in Red iss incapacitated, unable to hold up under the oral assault, tears blackened by the mascara starting to pool up into her eyes, and clit winking desperate for sensation, desperate for someone to get her off.

Kazula starts to move in, but she’s not even sure how to approach, you’re going so hard on her bosses throat, hard enough to give her a sore throat for a week if you weren’t just so goddamn good at this, angling your cock perfectly to make sure she’s constantly feeling every inch of it without so much as a lick of pain.

Load 150/150 HP
70/100 Lust
5/100 Hunger
20/50 Sanity
5/7 Mares Fucked
Perk--

[1/2]
>>
>>30092179
The Mare in Red glares up at you and you can see her eyes start to glow red, swirling Marks in her pupils, anger festering up with a fury, and then you can feel something strange, like… none of this makes sense. Like there’s no point to you doing things in the particular way that you are.

And the world around you starts to shift, and Kazula steps in, pulling you off the Mare in Red as she begins to see what’s going to happen. Even you think it makes the most sense, even if you don’t like it. But, clearly straining as she does so, the Mare in Red isn’t done yet.

“Fuck this,” she shouts. “Fuck you, fuck demons, fuck this shitty job, I’m fucking done!” She shouts in anger, losing some of the femme fatale vibe from before, if she had managed to maintain any after the brutality of the throat fuck from before. Red lines shoot out from her, coursing over the ground, starting to wrap into the ground, and the ground itself starts to move, starts to shift and change form, becoming something else.

The fog clears away abruptly, and you begin to get a sense of what’s lying before you… a huge, bipedal form, created out of stone and dirt and even bits of the buildings nearby. It’s huge… one of the biggest things you’ve ever seen. Kazula rides atop one of the shoulders and the whole thing joins it’s creator in a scream of primal rage.

With time to think about it, and the haze of 'what can I do' leaving your brain, you remember your gifts from the demon prince, and let lust flow through you, surging through the area. And then you look up at the two mares. Kazula's kink is clearly 'dominance by combat' and the Mare in Red seems to have a thing for compliments, praise, and worship, whether she's the one worshiping or not.
What do you do?
[2/2]
>>
>>30092187
Have blind use his foresight and get to the red mare being an unstoppable force. Tell her that she has a very nice flank and pretty eyes and you're gonna give her what she needs. The dick.
>>
>>30092179
>>30092187
Slap th most innocent look on your face that you can and ask, "W-were you not having fun? Because I really liked the way you were pretending to struggle. It was really cute."
>>
>>30092187
Apologize to the red mare. We just found her too irresistible and we couldn't hold ourselves back. We promise to give her some real pleasure for someone as deserving, and beautiful as her.
>>
>>30092187
Let Blind handle Kazula. We're unstoppable, even by gravity. Jump up and charge/phase right through the creature's chest to the mare in red and mount up, slide our big cock along her belly and make her feel it. "You wanna fuck, sure, your throat made a great cocksock, I bet your drenched pussy will be just as tight." Lean in and whisper "Beg for it, tell me how great my cock felt in your throat" before biting her ear and grinding our length on her.

>>30092203
>>30092221
>boring ass compliments not aimed making her worship us
Laaaaame
>>
I'm pausing here for tonight. Get your shit together.
>>
>>30092217
This and assuredly super sarcastic and condescending.
>>
>>30092230
Thank god, Arc, I'm straddling the dge of my seat and trying to... Uhh, do something else... at the same time.
Good night you glorious Bastard!
>>
>>30092187
>With time to think about it, and the haze of 'what can I do' leaving your brain,
If all that was due to her power and she managed to reverse it, that means she controls reality and/or has some influence on our mind. So do this
>>30092225
Then pour our power into our line of thought when we mount her. She's going to get fucked, she's going to get dommed, and she's going to worship our cock. This line of thought is unstoppable until she's worshiping our cock.
>>
>>30092294
I think she had the power to change the rules behind what we were doing. Such as adding systems and suck. I.E. if she wanted (And Arc felt like it) she could have made the battle a turn based strategy like table top war-hammer or Final Fantasy Tactics, or adopt different RPG styles like Earthbound, Ultima or Persona rules, if she wanted. She might be a fan of old computer computer RPGs. It's too bad we can't tell if she is with our power... Unless, Can we figure out if she has Girl-wood for a character from some JRPG in this horse world? Like, are we able to figure out if she gets all wet for the Horse equivalent of Cloud, Seperoth , Titus or Apple Kid with our power?
>>
The systems and rules were from the fog. Her power is control over line of thought, and with tremendous effort she managed to overcome the fog..
>>
>>30092338
We have the amount of info that we can get from our power I believe. Regardless RPing as another character would probably be worse at this point considering we've already been domming and railing her as ourselves.

>>30092346
Oh, that explains it.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.