[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really did not expect them to get together in the end.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

I really did not expect them to get together in the end.
>>
They're cute as fuck together.
>>
indeed, that really caught me off guard.

I'm happy for him but Cheerilee and Marble are going to suffer
>>
>>30089600
I thought it was a pleasant surprise. Their interactions were fucking adorable. They're a more believable couple than Shining and Cadence
>>
They were clearly in love from the beginning. Why wouldn't they get together?
>>
>>30089734
I'm accustomed with shows trying to keep the status quo. Even if this is a minor thing, I expected Sugar Belle to say she wasn't ready for a relationship yet and keep it as friends or something.
>>
>>30089635
Cheerilee had A LOT of time to make her move. At this point we can assume they stayed as friends and nothing else.

Marblemac was just pandering by Confalone
>>
>>30089749
I'm kinda sad about that, Cheerilee deserves a good man.
>>
File: marble.png (175KB, 993x1024px) Image search: [Google]
marble.png
175KB, 993x1024px
>>30089600
Marble Pie is in literal suicide watch right now
>>
>>30089747
m8, it has been seven years.

They will break all rules to keep the show fresh.

The upcoming fluttercord episode might be a test of how far they can go
>>
>>30089600
>They get together
>Season is about legacy and family
>Episode about Sweetie getting older
>Applebloom's line about wanting to wear a hat like her sister
>Flurry Heart
Does anyone else feel like a next gen is coming soon
>>
>>30089600
I was surprised solely because I was expecting something clever to happen, such as big mac giving up or sugar belle telling everyone she's not interested. Still feels very different to the show's usual setup and not in a good way desu
>>
>>30089824
Here's the thing: if they had introduced a completely new cast for the next gen, I probably wouldn't care, but if they're going to go down the route of slowly introducing them in gen 4, then I'm probably going to be invested enough to stay on the ride. Fuck, they're crafty
>>
File: 1427952733543.jpg (244KB, 960x820px) Image search: [Google]
1427952733543.jpg
244KB, 960x820px
>>30089825
At the very least, they will remain in the background like Cheerimac always were, only this time 100% canon.

I said this many times in the past, but I really dislike shipping in FiM. It just isn't the show for that.

With Big Mac, however, I can understand this move. He has been shipped two times already, and him getting true love means that they will not touch the subject again.

But it worries me if they will take the next step with the main characters.

I'm scared, guys
>>
>>30089824
>Does anyone else feel like a next gen is coming soon
yes but for other reasons
next season will be about the new mane6 friends: Glimmer, Maud, Trixie and 3 others
>>
File: 1424761.png (548KB, 1586x895px) Image search: [Google]
1424761.png
548KB, 1586x895px
>>30089883
I can dig a new mane6 with them, but the other three really need a different color scheme to have some balance. Currently, it's all in the shades of blue, pink and purple
>>
>>30089921
I like that though, it contrasts the regular mane 6 and highlights how they're not as idyllic
>>
>>30089921
>2 unicorns
check
>1 earth poner
check

now we need another eart pony and two pegasi
who will it be? we propably know them from previous seasons and episodes
>>
>>30089868
>But it worries me if they will take the next step with the main characters.
I sincerely doubt that. The reason they did it with Big Mac is because nobody cares. It's something that can happen in the background, and be brought up when there needs to be a lesson/conflict. The writers know that introducing a main character to a serious love interest will ruin the dynamic.
>>
>>30089955
If they can get Lightning Dust, it would be fucking awesome
>>
>>30089980
fuck yes
>>
>>30089600
You did nazi that coming?
>>
>>30089980
Lightning Dust would be a decent option. I would say Cheese Sandwich too, because he has such a colorful personality, but there's also the logisitics of hiring someone like him for regular episodes
>>
>>30090008
he also has a benis and thats a no no
>>
>>30090008
>expecting males in the leading cast

hell, not even thorax would apply
>>
>>30089600
>>
File: 1494432445406.gif (854KB, 287x595px) Image search: [Google]
1494432445406.gif
854KB, 287x595px
>>30089955
>repeating the same formula again
No fuck off
>>
>>30089600
>"I baked you a pie"
>"Oh boy what flavor?"
>"Pussy flavor"
>>
>>30089600
This episode made me laugh that the fact animators for the show were commting the exact same thing CMC did in Hearts and Hooves Day episode with CheerileeMac for five seasons.
>>
>>30089600
same. I thought she was going to just use him for the apple deals at the start, then I expected her to choose no one at the end. Glad it worked out though, cute couple.
>>
>>30091016
It didn't occur to me until now, but both times, the CMC got their ideas about love from a fantasy book
>>
It was a surprise for sure
>>
>>30089824
>DIscordant Harmony is about Discord finally asking Fluttershy out
It's happening, guys
>>
>>30089824

Considering the alternative is Glim Glam and the background 5, I'll take it.

I'm probably hating on Glimmer for no reason here since I always wanted the CMC to take over.
>>
>>30089600
Setting up to market more pony wedding toys, no doubt. Apparently the Canterlot Royal Weddung playset sold really well.
>>
>>30089600
it was the best ending
>>
>>30089955
I actually really like this idea, keeps the show fresh
I feel like the mane 6 over overplay after this many seasons and really like it when they focus on other characters
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.