[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are they saying?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

What are they saying?
>>
>>30089148
>"Gee, Flitter, I don't know if I can fit all the way inside your cock!"
>"Don't worry sweetie, momma's balls with take good care of you."
>And then she vore'd him, massaging him in her tight urethra, the both of them cumming endlessly until he was eventually broken down by her semen and absorbed as nutrients like a spiderweb-wrapped fly turned meal
>>
>>30089591
Does that mean if she shoots out a wad of cum and it hits somepony she can reel them in her dick like some sort of perverted fishing rod?
>>
>>30089610
Sure, why not. Reminds me of an old skit on Howard Stern of a woman who apparently shot webs out of her vagina to keep children safe inside her womb.
>>
>>30089148
>>
Bummp
>>
>>30089591
You make it sound like he isn't going to her balls
>>
>>30089591
I wouldn't be surprised if you were the cuckshed guy at this point.
>>
>>30089148
She's just being a friendly tease because he's Thunderlane's brother, and the three of them (Flitter, CC, Thunderlane) have a not-entirely serious flirty friendship thing going.
Thunderlane and Cloudchaser are standing out of frame rolling their eyes.
>>
>>30092655
He wants to put ponies in cucksheds.
I want to put ponies in cocksheds.
>>
>"Flitter, Flitter...lemme smash."
>>
>>30092675
No, fuck you
that's rararaxspike level, you can't do that to this poor shota.
I want her to become his onee-san and smother him in love and marejuices
>>
>>30092725
>poor shota
>marejuices
Goddammit anon
Why can't anyone keep things nice and sweet and innocent without pedophilia and Monmusu Quest nightmare fuel?
>>
>>30092760
Don't forget cock vore
>>
>>30092766
That meme needs to die like disco.
>>
>>30092760
Because that's what teasing leads to?
I don't know Anon, look at OP's pic and tell me you're not thinking about that.
I mean, Rumble isn't thinking about /that/, but he's still thinking about her maybe kissing his cheek and ruffling his mane. Or if he's really bold, kissing him on the lips.
But that's because he's young.
Give him another couple years and he'll only think about how soft her lips would be around his horsecock.
Also, pedophilia doesn't exist in fucking fiction. Don't bring that shit here.
>>
>>30092769
disco isn't dead
>>
>"mmmmmph!"
>>
>>30092760
>coming in this kind of thread expecting something else
Are you lost?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.