[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does every Applejack episode have a bad morale? Applebuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Why does every Applejack episode have a bad morale?
Applebuck Season - If you can't do your job just get your friends to do it for you
Over a Barrel - When you get attacked give your attackers stuff till they stop
The Last Roundup - If you promise to do something and can't it's ok as long as you feel bad about it
Leap of Faith - Don't let elderly people die doing something they love, leave that to the young people
The Mane Attraction - Celebrities are people
Applejack's "Day" Off - When your family has been doing a job for generations you probably don't know what you're doing, what you need is a college kid who has never done your job to teach you how to do it.
Where the Apple Lies - Lying causes temporary problems but it always works out in the end
Honest Apple - Don't tell them their liberal arts degree is useless, you'll hurt their feelings.
>>
Pretty sure those weren't the morals
>>
>>30088830
>Over a Barrel - When you get attacked give your attackers stuff till they stop
The moral was comprimise retard.
It was a perfect compromise
>>
>>30090380
Buffalo terrorize ponies and for the ponies to stop it they have to give the buffalo a constant supply of food and cut down a patch of their crops so the buffalo can stomp around the orchard. The Buffalo get everything and more than they asked for and the ponies get jack, if that's your idea of compromise I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>30090628
The ponies are the ones who are the immigrants and the buffalo the natives, if this is the allegory you're trying to discuss.

Buffalo should have just said "Fuck off we're full" and banned ponies.
>>
>>30088830
Don't forget Cider Squeezy 6000 where Applejack gloats that she learned nothing.
>>
File: nah.jpg (74KB, 640x714px) Image search: [Google]
nah.jpg
74KB, 640x714px
>>30088830
because she's pretty morally sound, so they have to either break character or come up with shit ideas for her to learn something.
>>
Tilight: I'll save the world with my super spells
Fluttershy: I take care of all animals
Rarity: I'm going to help you with the money from my stores
Rainbow dash: I'll be always there for help you
Pinkie pie: I'm going to do a happy world
Applejack: Honestly you're faggot
>>
>>30088830
>Honest Apple - Don't tell them their liberal arts degree is useless, you'll hurt their feelings.

The moral was tact but 4chan has a problem with that so I'm not surprised.
>>
>>30090681
This. it's a problem almost all shows have when you you try to make the most level headed character a central focus because you can't normally count on the stupidity or naivety that's found in other characters that gives them a valid reason for the problems the encounter. Of course, if they didn't give her the idiot ball, Applejack would never be able to become a main character and face the problems main characters have to face
>>
File: abbblejag.png (425KB, 922x765px) Image search: [Google]
abbblejag.png
425KB, 922x765px
>>30090775
Except for that one fucking golden time she didnt learn anything, yeah, this.
>>
>>30088830
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.