[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retarded Anon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: large.png (608KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
608KB, 1280x960px
>Anon acts mentally handicapped to fuck with ponies.
>Enjoy their reactions as you stumble about and spout random bullshit.
>Notice ponies treat you really nice.
>Give you discounts or straight up stuff for free.
>Let you go first for things.
>Do chores they think are too hard for you.
>The more retarded you act, the more they do for you.

So, how would you take advantage of this?
>>
>>30087684
>pretends to be retarded
I'm pretty sure that'd come naturally to most of us.

You don't see this prompt often, for the reason I just stated.
>>
>>30087684
Well you are supposed to be yourself around new people so I'd imagine they'd be pretty friendly towards you.
>>
>>30087724

ᵂʰʸ ᶦˢᶰ'ᵗ ʰᵉ ᵖᶫᵃʸᶦᶰᵍ ᵃᶫᵒᶰᵍ?
>>
>>30087684
Id use children stories as the base of my... uniqueness. Like the Kings New Robes, and others and use them to impart lessons on them... or something. I think I could do that and equally be retarded. It'll help me fit in and allow me to be as special as I want.

Also, I would pretend to take a head injury one day and act like I was suddenly not retarded, be a bit of an ass with my newly optimized intelligence, get the ponies rustled, pretend to be unhappy with how things are turning and hit myself in the head again. Suddenly back to being retarded and then get back to business.
>>
>>30087684
>The ponies don't like Anon
>He's too stupid to do anything for himself
>He can't afford any of the necessities of life
>The ponies run him out of town
>He dies of starvation, and not a soul misses him.
>>
>>30087869
This really needs a greentext
>>
>Walking home from grocery shopping one day,Anon is greeted by a group of stallions
>They insist on helping Anon carry his groceries home
>Ever the lazy Jew, Anon accepts
>He doesn't even seem suspicious of the stallions, until he's hit on the back of the head, passing out
>He then wakes up in an unfamiliar basement, his hands and feet cuffed
>In a pretty dress
>What do?
>>
>>30087953
Anon then decides to weigh his options, depending on how pretty and poofy the dress is, how likely >rape is about to happen and if he should keep up a facade of pretending to pretend to be retarded or not before he decides wat do next.
>>
>>30087953
Play along. Its his fetish
>>
>>30088191
>>30088404
>you decide to play along and see how it goes
>as you try to collect your thoughts, one the stallions, a large green pegasus, comes through the door
>You try to ask him what's happening, but all that comes out is a gurgle
>You now notice you have a ring gag
>"Aww, is my little mare excited already?"
>What do?
>>
File: 1493516900388.png (794KB, 1226x704px) Image search: [Google]
1493516900388.png
794KB, 1226x704px
>>30088490
Be the little mare.
>>
>>30088661
>from a mix of excitement and fear, you start to shake a little
>the stallion slowly makes his way towards you
>you look away his gaze, but he easily moves your head back, forcing you to stare at him
>"Shh, you'll love it, I promise"
>He then connects his lips with yours, sending his thick horsie tongue deep in your mouth
>He continues to violate your mouth as you can only let out squeaks and moans
>Satisfied with your reaction, he finishes by nibbling your lip softly, then walks over to a dresser in the basement
>He opens a drawer and pulls out a set of blinders, and walks back to you
>Sensing your timidness, he smiles sweetly at you
>"Now now, I wouldn't do anything you wouldn't like, would I?"
>Unsatisfied with this, but fearing what he'll do if you disobey him more, you bend down in an attempt to put you heads in your hands to stop the shaking
>He gently coos to you as he puts the blinders on, limiting your vision and ability to move your head to only directly infront of you,and rubs your back for a minute
>He returns to the dresser, but you can only guess as to what hes getting, due to the dresser being out of your line of sight
>Your curiosity is answered as you feel his wing, dripping with a wet, cold liquid, gently brush the rim and inside of your anus
>>
>>30088404
>>30088191
>>30087953
go away /hhh/, shoo shoo, back to your containment general
>>
File: Relaxing_Horsie.jpg (12KB, 185x255px) Image search: [Google]
Relaxing_Horsie.jpg
12KB, 185x255px
>>30088896
no
>>
>>30088870
>You let out a small "eep!" as you feel you anus stretch
>He slowly enters you, testing your limits
>He suddenly stops right before his ring enters
>Then you feel a warm liquid fill you
>Did he really cum that early?
>Unless
>He's pissing in your ass
>For whatever reason, this adds to your excitement, your cock going to full mast
>You feel you stomach bulge a little, getting pre on it
>The stallion bends down, and lightly nibbles your ear, obviously enjoying your squeaks
>This sends you over the edge, and you orgasm, coating your stomach, bulging and full of piss, with your seed
>The stallion slowly pulls out, making sure to keep you ass up so you don't spill, before patting you on the head and leaving up the stairs before you can recover
>>
>>30089414
break free and bite his dick off.
>>
>>30087684
This story is somewhat related.
https://pastebin.com/BWJ7rmtB
>>
>>30087869
This will happen with the most of the people on this board.

>>30087684
>Retarded Ano
You are retarded, OP, not many people enjoy this bullshit, I mean nobody does.
>>
>>30089495
>I only want stories where ponies are obsessed over my self-insert for absolutely no good reason
You are the cancer killing this board.
>>
>>30089628
Don't put words in my month, retard.
>>
>>30089414
please, continue
>>
bump of saveitude
>>
File: 1492192595883.jpg (26KB, 220x525px) Image search: [Google]
1492192595883.jpg
26KB, 220x525px
>>30089414
>>
>>30087953
I like it.
>>
>>30089414
Hot
>>
File: pukechan.jpg (82KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
pukechan.jpg
82KB, 680x680px
>Promising thread with possibility of keks
>Flooded with faggot shit
>>
>>30093121
You know a thread is allowed to have more then one green right?
>>
>>30093121
This. nu/mlp/ makes it grow common.
>>
>>30087869
>>30087888
I might
>>
>>30089414
will we get a continuation?
>>
Hoping for green bump
>>
>>30093121
Who fucking cares if it had gay shit. It is still free to have straight shit as well.
>>
>>30096231
I think he's more annoyed at the fact that another thread is getting flooded with gay shit, it's not the homo shit he's pissed off about. It's the amount of homo shit that spreads.
>>
>>30096587
Why does he even care. Does gayshit cause him pain. It does not stop straightshit from happening.
>>
>>30087953
Start sucking some dick
>>
File: 98465146541.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
98465146541.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>30096587
>he's pissed off about
More like pissed in
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.