[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this actually happening? Will Flutershy be a mommy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: happy mothers day.jpg (124KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
happy mothers day.jpg
124KB, 1200x1200px
Is this actually happening? Will Flutershy be a mommy?
>>
File: milfs and grandpa.png (763KB, 940x788px) Image search: [Google]
milfs and grandpa.png
763KB, 940x788px
Other picture includes moms only...
>>
>>30086338
>milfs and grandpa
>grandpa
>>
File: 55218523144.jpg (32KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
55218523144.jpg
32KB, 412x430px
>>30086330
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 5453.png (824KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
5453.png
824KB, 1280x853px
>>30086330
2 WEEKS
>>
It's a good thing that my mother didn't live to see the train wreck I've made of my life since leaving home.
>>
>>30086330
that appul looks so fucking shit
also that flutter looks a bit fat in the lower stomach
>>
They sure know how to make cringy posters.
>>
>>30086330
Of course it is. Flutterkeks are going to have a hard time admitting it, though.
>>
>>30086330
I wonder who the father is
>>
>>30086520
>also that flutter looks a bit fat in the lower stomach
I've missed this meme
>>
>>30086599
Fluttercucks
>>
>>30086330
Well, it's in the hands of Hasbro... and they previously decided:

1) Twilight must be a princess because little girls dream about becoming a princess.
2) Celestia must never be a queen, because Disney shows them as evil.
And probably a lot more.

(They didn't regular meetings just to clear a few pony designs to show in the series.)

So, considering that women/girls (through genetics) tend to base a lot of self-esteem and worth based on the power and glory of their spouse, I can imagine someone at Hasbro thinking that adding such rewards to characters may be a good idea for girls to dream about.
(And sales of Yellowquiet may now be bundled with UglyLoud and SilentSmall.)

In my opinion there is no need to sprinkle children stories with characters "playing house" or games regarding trophy-boyfriends. They have open minds and sharp eyes and will ferret out enough of it from their regular life and gossip.

Do the people at Hasbro follow my wisdom or to they have their own? From their involvement in MLP storyline so far, I think it's safe to say they have none of our wisdom and will go with their own.
(And that wisdom has been strangled by a tie and not had any oxygene for the last decade.)
>>
>>30086790
What is the point of your post?
>>
File: Butterscotch.png (296KB, 761x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Butterscotch.png
296KB, 761x1024px
No becuase he's a Daddy
>>
>>30086405
YAMERO
>>
>>30086790
im not going to read this fucking blogpost
>>
>>30087364
>What is the point of your post?
Predicting the future by analysing Hasbro and previous decisions and how it differs from actual parents.
>>
>>30086338
>no rainbow mom

Dropped
>>
>>30087496
It hasn't even "officially" aired.
>>
>>30087480
>im not going to read this fucking blogpost
Recap: Fluttershy will be fucked in every hole she got by Discord.
She will scream and beg but he won't stop until she knocked up.
>>
>>30086405
>>30087439
It's NOT canon!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.