[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should she voice Vinyl, or as some of you know her, DJ Pon3?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: wack.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
wack.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
Should she voice Vinyl, or as some of you know her, DJ Pon3?
>>
>>30080707
No. Tabitha St. Germain should.
>>
>>30080707
They already said vinyl is mute so
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD57MYordPU
>>
>>30080707
No, I only saw a couple minutes of her autistically screeching and that was enough.
Make vinyl a mute.
Or stop forcing her on every fucking frames.
>>
>>30080730
Sauce
>>
>>30080843
DJ Pon-3 appears in the series' 100th episode Slice of Life. She is first seen listening to hip-hop on her headphones when she leads Dr. Hooves to the bowling alley. In the episode, it is revealed that she is roommates with Octavia Melody. She helps Octavia spice up the music she plays for the wedding. In the original script, she had some speaking lines, but she was made mute at the insistence of Hasbro; originally she and Octavia were not roommates, but this was also requested by Hasbro.
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/DJ_Pon-3#cite_note-7
>>
>>30080830
People like Vinyl, my ex who is a much more casual fan of the show loves her because she's like you know, "cool" since dubstep and all that and gets hype anytime she shows up when we watch pone shit together

Like it or not she's one of the most meme worthy pones in the show, she ain't going nowhere
>>
>>30080707
Literally who?
>>
>>30080898
>Being this new
>>
>>30080898

Vinyl's voice in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sob1t-iUCmE
>>
That would be cool, but I wouldn't mind if she didn't.
She has already made the internet a service by providing her voice on other shit
>>
File: SHITPOST.png (27KB, 512x320px) Image search: [Google]
SHITPOST.png
27KB, 512x320px
>>30080931
HEY LISTEN TO ME I SCREAM ALL THE TIME LOL ARENT I FUNNY HEY YOU LISTENING HEY HEY HEY HEY
DUBZZ STEPPZZZZZ XDDD
>>
>>30081001
She is supposed to scream because she listens to music and you usually talk louder because your ears are full of wax
>>
>>30081025
Also listening to things at super high decibel ranges actually destroys your hearing over time, and makes it harder for you to hear stuff, including hearing yourself talk.
>>
>>30080707
episode 100 was a wreck.
>>
>>30081076
That's why I no longer use headphones.
But when I was a teen I used them every fucking day when I had a discman/walkman.
Now those things are antiques. Nobody uses anything but cellphones and mp3 usbs.
>>
>>30081089
No shit gramps.
I even heard that there are people using jet engines in those flying machines!
That's crazy right?!
jk I used discmans too
>>
>>30081089
I tend to keep my headphones on the lower side precisely for this reason. I already have a bit of that ringing in my hear because of bad decisions in my youth, I really don't need to be making it worse. Consequently, I've grown to dislike riding with people who pump the music in cars so loud, you can hear it struggle to stay together as it drives down the road. Like, seriously, I know the beat is hot, but it can't be THAT hot
>>
>>30080707
She's so fucking annoying, as well as her voice.

She acts like she's the "official" voice for DJ Pon3, and you can really sense the egotism in her VOs.

Plus, her voice sounds like a fucking dude, and has that obnoxious tone where the one speaking thinks they're so cool, but they're really not.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.