[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dadonequus - Children of Chaos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 152323300835.jpg (53KB, 553x457px) Image search: [Google]
152323300835.jpg
53KB, 553x457px
Anon makes a deal with Discord and gets transported to Equestria. Catch is, he's now a minor and is also adopted by Discord/Princesses/other cartoony creatures. Light-hearted adventures, comedy, romance and tone-wise the closest stories to the show that you will find in this god forsaken board.

Feel free to discuss the current stories, start a new one, try art, draw, your choice.
>>
>>30079990
Stories:

The Mini-Discord colt
Erf (don't be intimidated by his size): http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111

The mini-Celestia colt
Elo (Smugest): http://pastebin.com/u/Elohemian

Illegal italian drug pizza dealer
Coffeeholic (Italian Anon/Linguini Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Coffeeholic

Doesn't lift
Laskvurel (George/AnonFilly/Come Back to Us Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Laskvurel

Lost in the rabbit hole
Bunny (AnonFilly & Drawfag/Shits Rabbit Pellets Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Bunnyhood

Secretly planning DnD's:
Ben Dover (Actual Dad Discord/AdventurousAnon): http://pastebin.com/u/Ben__Dover

The most active writefag in the thread:
Hoers (MIA/We will always miss you bby): http://pastebin.com/u/Hoers

Found fraternizing with tetrahedrons in the bushes outside Day Hill elementary school
JekyllorHyde (WeirdAnon): http://pastebin.com/u/JekyllorHyde

On the lam for fork fighting outside Denny's family restaurant with Ted Kenedy's corpse
CookieSfh (Tentacles Anon/the green that actually has lewd in it): http://pastebin.com/u/CookieSfh

Having attacks of schizophrenia:
Wand of Inferno (Mexican Anon/"Special mind" Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Wand_of_inferno

Russian guy in Argenta
Zenco (Newfag/Argentinian Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/zenco1

I can't believe this meme's still alive:
Gumball (Homeless Actor-Singer Anon/Try-Hard Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/GimmeSomeGumption

Busy bringing Timber to the children
speed weed (Beach Bum Anon) : http://pastebin.com/a364aFHZ

Formulating methods to bring terror to normalfags
Allegheny (Eris Anon) http://pastebin.com/huuuJFdN
>>
wew lad
>>
File: Showmewhatyougot.jpg (50KB, 495x415px) Image search: [Google]
Showmewhatyougot.jpg
50KB, 495x415px
>>30079990
>>30079991
>>
>>30079990
Haha, seems like you guys hate the idea of a hiatus dontcha?
>>
welp seems like the episode killed us, doesn't matter. Erf that was a very nice chapter, your Anon has grown to be very caring and loving
>>
Aww shit couldn't save the thread but still gotta say that was a lovable update erf, really we should get a bit more moments with anon and filthy rich
>>
Is Illustrious the actual son of phd?
>>
I just realized something
Erf's children took the last name of their mother
What the fuck
>>
>>30082530
Just Illustrious, the older one name is anon jr. and the youngest one is Crown Jewel
>>
>>30079991
Wasn't this shit supposed to be on hiatus? and where's my erf and elo's green?
>>
>You are Crown Jewel
>A filly who only wants to be happy, and make everypony happy too. Because the world is better off that way!
>And things were that way mostly kinda. Especially when Mommy and Daddy gave you your new tiara. It made you oh so happy!
>But then, after awhile, a new school opened in Ponyville. A very exclusive and high end school for fillies.
>And Grandma Rich made it happen. She made it that you were accepted despite being the youngest filly there. And it made mommy and daddy very happy.
>A-and if it makes them happy...it makes you happy.
>But you haven't been feeling happy since you was taken out of Miss Cheerilee's class.
>My new teacher is super serious and grouchy
>My new classmates. They all look at you as if you're weird. And they don't let you play any games with them. They even made fun of you when you brought your doll Mr.Bunnyhead. They say dolls aren't allowed in school anyway.
>Everyday doesn't make you feel too happy. But as long as you don't say anything. Mommy and Daddy are happy. and that makes you happy.
>But everyday. it gets harder.
>AJ noticed you weren't too happy sometimes. So he did things to make you laugh.
>Illustrious? He doesn't seem to notice...
>But he did help you last night with a very important report you were having trouble with. It was worth a lot of grades. And he knew a lot about the subject. And, he was very nice about teaching you everything he knew. He's so smart, you just wish sometimes he wouldn't get so mean if you forgot something. B-but he never gave up on you.
>He helped you so much. That in the end, it got you a perfect grade. You were the only one who managed to get it too.
>>
>>30083328
>And two other ponies noticed. A Unicorn and Pegasi. They were always together and always ignored you or gave you bad looks. But when you got that grade. They started talking to you and being nice to you. And you felt happy. You made new friends.
>Today, they were taking you to their secret club. You were going to be a member...and finally be accepted.
>The Unicorn, the leadery one, her name was Crystal Dust. She had a nice pretty blue mane and darker blue coat with diamond shiny purple eyed. The pegasi, Immaculate. just sorta followed Crystal Dust and everything she said. But that's ok. She was pretty with a nice and long black mane and peach coat with brown eyes.
"How much closer to the secret club?"
>"Oh, we're almost there Jewels. Almost there, just gotta get behind these bleachers next to the track and the trap door will be right there" Crystal said
>"Yeeeah, right there" Immaculate said with a giggle.
>You were so excited! New friends!
>You followed them all the way to the bleachers with super awesome excitement smiles.
>They went in first to open the trap door. It was kind of hard to see with how it was kinda facing the sun. But when they waved to you to come in. Oh, you knew it'd be great either way!
"Yay! I can't wait!"
>"Oh, we know you can't. Just come here and step right there" Crystal said, she was hiding somewhere all of a sudden. Probably under the door.
>"You can do it Jewels!" Immaculate cheered you on.
>Yeah!
>When you turned right from the seating bar under the Bleachers. You suddenly fell.
>But not into the trap door.
>You fell in...
>Mud
>then your new friends...
>They were laughing
>Laughing at you
>>
>>30083373
>You looked up at them with sad eyes, you didn't understand.
"W-what happened? W-where's the door?"
>"HAHA! Crystal, she hasn't realized it yet! That's hilarious" Immaculate laughed.
>You could see the mud dripping in front of your eyes, from your hooves, from your saddle bag, it was everywhere.
"W-what do you mean realize? What happened?"
>Crystal Dust walked over to you with a scary grin and tilted your head up to look at you "You happened, you dirty little cheat. And I do mean dirty." she snickered
"C-cheat? W-what do you mean? I d-don't-"
>"Shut it clown!" Crystal suddenly snapped at you "What a joke. Us, friends with a little cheat like you? A little weirdo without a cutie mark and still plays with dolls?"
>You started to cry, nothing was making sense
"I-I don't-"
>"I SAID SHUT IT!" Crystal barked at you "How dare you come to our school, to MY class, and outdo me on that report? Do you realize. DO YOU REALIZE THAT THE PONY WITH THE BEST REPORT WOULD GET TO MEET PRINCESS TWILIGHT HERSELF?! HOW DARE YOU RUIN THAT FOR ME YOU NO NOTHING WEIRDO!"
>That would have happened? Y-you didn't know. Was it a secret thing?
"I'm s-sorry, I didn't know. I just...I just wanted to be friends."
>"Look Crystal, she's really crying now. Hah!" Immaculate...she was being so mean.
>Crystal Dust stomped her hoof on the mud. Making it splash on your face. "Weirdo. Don't act like we don't know. Your father is a freak, and so is your grandpa! We know their the real reason you got that grade. Nopony is THAT smart without having to cheat!"
>W-why? Why did she think that?! You didn't do that!
>But, you couldn't say any words anymore. They wouldn't listen. And they were calling you mean names. You wanted your daddy. Daddy would protect you.
"D-daddy"
>"Aha! So you admit it. CHEATER CHEATER!" Crystal cried
>"CHEATER CHEATER" Immaculate cheered
>What could you do..but cry?
>Then suddenly. There was a light...and a big explosion that made them scared and step back.
>>
>>30083405
>"YEAAAAAAH!" Screamed a mysterious pony. "THAT WAS THE COOLEST TELEXPLOSION EVER!"
>He was covered by the smoke from the explosion. But when it cleared. There stood your brother. AJ. He seemed pretty happy about something. H-he was using his horn thingy Grandpa gave him again...
>And you felt your heart drop. W-why was he here?...He was going to see you...see you cry..
>You felt so ashamed.
>"Jewel! Hey Jewel! You around?! Wasn't that cool! Wasn't it? Oh you know it!" AJ was hopping around happily.
>H-he was looking for you?
"A-AJ..what are you doing here?"
>You asked him with big sad eyes.
>"Well, I had to show SOMEPONY my super cool way to make an entrance. And since Illustrious would just yell at me, I thought you would super apprec-...Jewel?" He tilted his head in confusion "Why are you in that puddle?"
>That made you cry even worse. You felt so ashamed.
>"Ugh, is that the mini freak? That's her brother right? The mini freak with that freaky horn thing?" Immaculate asked Crystal.
>"I think so. Whatever.." Crystal said before calling out to AJ "Hey Mini freak, why don't you go on home before we decide to get you in trouble for being on school grounds?"
>But AJ ignored them as he just...looked at you. He didn't look so happy anymore. "Jewel...what's wrong? I-I thought you hated mud. Why do you look so sad? Mud is awesome!"
>He didn't understand. And it made you cry some more.
>"HEY, WE'RE TALKING TO YOU!" Crystal was yelling angrily now.
>But AJ? He just dove into the puddle with you with a big happy grin and splashed around "See, isn't this fun?"
>But when he saw you were still sad. He really started to worry. "Jewel...did..you not want to play in the mud? Did something happen? Illustrious didn't mess up that report thing for you right?"
>>
>>30083433
>He was trying so hard. It made you cry so much, and you dove right into him and sobbed.
>"I knew it. Illustrious is so dead!" AJ said with anger.
"N-no..I...it wasn't him. I...Why..you don't have to be here"
>He didn't need to see you like this.
>"What? Of course I do. I'm your big bro. And it's my job to make you smile...I can't teach you much. But erm, I can make you smile! I'm good at that. So tell me what's wrong, huh?" AJ, he didn't even realize how bad you felt.
>But it didn't matter to him. All he cared about was making you feel better...no matter how bad you felt.
>But you just couldn't say a word. You only sobbed as he tried to figure things out.
>"Look at them. What a pair of freaks" Crystal said with disgust
>Suddenly AJ stopped
>He heard her
>And he was taking a moment to comprehend it
>He then turned around, confused "Woah woah...did you say. Pair of freaks? Like i two?"
>"Duh, moron" Crystal told him.
>You thought that would make him cry. But he gently took you out of the mud and then looked at them with an angry scowl. "Moron...maybe. Freak? Kinda...but call me sister any of those things and you're gonna get hurt! You're the ones who made her cry. Aren't you?"
>"Oohh, he's a real smarty. Isn't he Crystal?" Immaculate snickered
"Oh yeah. A real genius." Crystal said sarcastically "So what if we made her cry? What are you going to do about it? You're on OUR turf and we can just report you and you'll be done."
>"Report?" AJ didn't quite understand, but he stepped towards them with a really scary aura about him "I wouldn't know anything about a report. But if you don't stop insulting my sister. Then I'm going to pound you both into dust!"
>>
>>30083447
>"Oh yeah. A real genius." Crystal said sarcastically "So what if we made her cry? What are you going to do about it? You're on OUR turf and we can just report you and you'll be done."

gotta remember to change that
-------------------------

>Suddenly, Crystal and Immaculate froze. They were scared.
>"H-he's bluffing, r-right Crystal?" Immaculate stuttered.
>"Y-yeah..h-he has to be" Crystal gulped
>AJ snickered "I don't even know the meaning of the word bluff"
>And that was it, he took another step, and they took off running. He made them so scared.
>then he sat down and looked at you confused. "No, seriously....what does bluff mean?"
>You just sat there in awe as your mane dripped with muddy water.
>He was willing to hit girls, a mega big no no for boys, just to protect you.
>You started crying again as you rushed up and hugged onto him
"A-AJ! Y-you saved me!"
>"Pfft, course I did. I always will. Not gonna let a couple of colts mess with my sister!" AJ snickered as he hugged you back.
>That made you stop, then blink a couple of times before looking at him.
"Erm..those were fillies"
>"....they were?....ohhh....erm. Don't tell mom or dad I threatened fillies ok? Spppeeecciiaallly mom."
>you smiled, you felt a little warm. And you hugged him again. He saved you...
"I promise AJ..I won't tell them"
>"Cool, cool...let's umm..go home so you can take a bath. I know you don't like mud and all."
"O-ok"
>>
>>30079990
Missin' a few things in that there OP

Previous Thread:
>>30048585
>>
File: full.jpg (48KB, 713x681px) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
48KB, 713x681px
Just A fluttershy
>>
>>30083463
>AJ let you ride on his back all the way home. He tried telling you a few jokes as he carried you. And some of them made you laugh. But then...he had to say it.
>"So, what DO we tell mom and dad?" He asked.
>Oh no...
"W-we can't tell them anything..."
>"Why not?"
"Because then they'll be sad at me. They really want this whole school thing to work. And I really really don't want them to be sad."
>"But, what about your friends back in class? They miss you. But you're always kind of studying or doing special things now. It makes me miss playing with you right after school. Illustrious misses you too you know"
"...No he doesn't"
>Illustrious..he was always busy sneaking off to see Scrappy. It's why he could never get into any special school. He just didn't care for them even though he always overqualified.
>and he didn't really care too much about being around you. He wasn't a bad brother. But he never really liked hanging out.
>"Yeah he does. Sure he can be a dumbface. But he's been saying that he's been feeling more down than usual since he hasn't seen you're smiling face for when he does decide to stay the whole class"
"R-really?"
>Illustrious...cares about your feelings like that? Or..well, you knew with him. That was the mostest you could get from him.
>"Yep! So why not just-"
>But you interrupt him, with a little meanness in your voice. You didn't want to sound mean. But they just couldn't know.
"I can't! I can't tell them!..ok? Please? Please don't tell them..I just...I just want to go home and take a bath."
>"O-ok Jewel...I was just saying...erm" AJ kind of went silent after that. He took you home, and snuck you through the mansion until he reached the bedroom. And then took you into the bathroom and started the warm bath for you. "Jewel, are you sure you don't want me to say anything?"
>You nodded as you slowly hopped into the shower, then hung yourself from the side to look at him.
"It's...better this way"
>>
>>30083504
>"Ok...But hey, if you ever need a smile. You know where to look..also Pinkie Pie!" He said with a big happy grin
>It made you feel a little better.
>And then it made you think
>There was something he could do to help.
"AJ, can you bring Chyrssy? That will help..."
>"Huh? Yeah sure! Just give me a second!" AJ ran off to bring your favorite doll to you.
>You hoped you didn't make AJ feel bad. It wasn't him at all. But he just didn't understand why mommy and daddy couldn't know.
>But Chryssy would. If you tell her what happened. She'd know just what to do.
>You asked AJ to leave Chryssy up on the sink so you could look at her.
>And, because you did feel bad for getting kind of mean. You ask AJ to come closer and give him a kiss on the nose and then smile at him. To show him you weren't really sad anymore. And it worked. He have you a pat on the head and left you alone.
>Though...you were still sad.
>You sat there, splish splashing the water a little bit. But you didn't really bother cleaning yourself.
>You looked at Chryssy. And you got worried...nothing was happening. She wasn't saying anything.
>You started to tear up, and silently cry. Maybe you really did screw up super bad.
>You sobbed silently
>You messed up
>You messed up
>You messed up
>You messed up
>You mess-
>"Are those tears I see? How strange, the beautiful Princess Crown Jewel shouldn't be crying like this"
>You felt a familiar warmth from behind that stopped your thoughts.
>>
>>30083527
"Chryssy!"
>She was here!
>Sometimes she was a doll to hide from ponies.
>But when she felt it was safe. She went into her real form!
>A Beautiful alicorn with snow white fur and a golden flowing mane and tail. Her wings were so majestic and pretty. And she had a magic ring above her head. She was a real guardian angel. And whenever you were in trouble. She always helped you when you really needed her.
>You turned and gave her a big big hug.
"You're here! I'm so so so glad you're here!"
>She gently held you close as she spoke in such a pretty angelic tone "And I'm glad to be here my Princess, but...it does appear you are feeling rather distressed. Whatever is the matter? It's not that school again, is it?"
>You tensed when she mentioned it. She knew....somehow..she always knew.
>You looked down and away from her.
"Something like that..."
>Then you felt her gently massaging your head and soaping it up with shampoo. "It is that. But this feeling...so much worse than before. Did somepony hurt you in some way?"
"Someponies...actually"
>You sigh..you couldn't hide anything from her even if you wanted to.
"Two ponies were calling me weirdo and freak. And pushed me into the mud...and...and"
>you started to tear up just thinking about it
"And called me a cheater, and made fun of AJ, and were just..plain mean!"
>You felt...anger. You didn't like being angry. But they were so mean!...y-you had to calm down.
>"I see...such cruelty. Did you perhaps, try retaliating by destroying them?"
>you look back at Chryssy with a sad whine
"Chryssyyy, you know I don't like seeing other ponies get hurt. It's wrong..."
>"Yes..ahrm...merely a joke. But, something must be done."

gonna have to call it here. We'll continue this tomorrow or the day after. I got some shit I gotta get up early for.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.