[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

S7, E6 "Forever Filly"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 13

File: S7 E6.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
S7 E6.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Since the mods are slow and I'm impatient, here's the thread. Feel free to sticky this if you want, guys.

Anyway, new horse at 11:30pm EST (t- 5 minutes)

Teaser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-uzvYPxrdU

Synopsis
In this episode, Rarity attempts to spend quality time with Sweetie Belle, unaware that she's not a little filly anymore. Meanwhile, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo attempt to help Zipporwhill reconnect with her pet dog Ripley.

For those of you who are watching on the accelerated schedule with treehouse please direct yourselves over >>30074423 for the discussion of S7 E8 "Hard to Say Anything"

I don't have a comprehensive list of streams so you guys are just gonna have to scream, "Stream where?!" until you can find a link. Sorry about that.
>>
>>30075618
Thanks anon.
>>
>>30075641
>>
WHY IS CANADA SO DISGUSTING?
>>
>>30075666
Should've bombed them.
>>
A friend convinced me to watch the leaked ep, but at least that means I can actually POST while I watch it again!

I honestly think the numbers are lower in the new ep threads because most people watch the show and try to post in the commercials if they can.
>>
>>30075727
There's also the bullshit "Canada showing 2 eps a week" thing going on. Think a good number of others want to see what happens and don't want to wait.
>>
>>30075727
That we're split up. Look at the thread for the treehouse episode, it's been up for 6 hours and only has 200 replies.
>>
>>30075748
Well I know I didn't want to stop going to /mlp/ to avoid spoilers, so I watched the ep to be here. Fuck going to /v/ if you want to wait till payday to get a new game.

>>30075777

I meant I watched THIS ep before today. I'll watch that ep later.
>>
Is anybody streaming it, or should we just watch the dailymotion alone now and shitpost on our own time?
>>
>>30075792

I have a TV.

Also who's bright idea was the whole "They fucking float when fillies get their mark?"

IT's bullshit and wasn't in the old canon.
>>
>>30075792
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-brony-network
>>
>>30075842
Thanks m8
>>
>thread for an old episode
For what purpose, eh?
>>
>Sweetie likes blackbox experimental theater
remember when the cmc were asking her how she hadn't heard of Saphire shores in for whom the sweetie belle toils and she said she prefers show tunes.
>>
>>30075618
>mods are slow

Haha, that's a good one.

Mods are fucking retards. They hate us and do nothing for us.
>>
>>30075833
The writers don't give a shit about canon anymore.
>>
Just wondering, is there any noticeable size difference between Sweetie Bell in the past and now?
>>
>>30076072
I noticed there was some dispute about that. Some people say she is bigger and some people say that it's just DHX being shit.

I do think she seems a bit bigger.
>>
>>30076022
She also wanted to create the most traditional cart for the race.
>>
File: 1364788750487.gif (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1364788750487.gif
3MB, 853x480px
looks like Canada ruins another episode
>>
>>30076072
There isn't one.
>>
doesnt rarity usually just pull a fainting chair out of her ass?

also is this the first ep of the season where the moral isn't recycled?
>>
The spickpony needs to die.
>>
>>30076090

More like a whole season.
>>
>>30076084
Ok, as I felt like SB did seem a bit bigger in the scene where Rarity and here were walking into the ice cream store. Dunno why, but she did seem bigger to me.

>>30076098
Hmm. I could have sworn she seems a bit bigger. Are there any comparison pics from earlier seasons and today's aired ep?
>>
>>30076088
Keep in mind that she did that specifically because she knew it wasn't something she'd normally choose
>>
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
http://www.strawpoll.me/12956213
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

PLEASE RATE SEASON 7 EPISODE 6 “Forever Filly” HERE

Also, please take a moment to check out >>30041720 if you have yet to do so. I will be posting the results from this later on and I would appreciate your input in the poll I have linked in the OP there if you haven’t taken a look at it yet.

Regardless of whether or not you loved it or hated it I hope you all have a great day!
>>
Ok, that was a cute end of ep.
>>
>>30076090
We literally had thousands of posts in the discussion threads last week bro. This board has been pretty fucking alive during this season.
>>
>lesson used practically in the same episode

Have they done that before?

>no credits

Even the channel is getting ahead.
>>
>>30075666
Because superior leafs > burgerfags
>>
>>30076207
dead fandom/10
>>
HORSES DON'T GROW UP
>>
>>30076219
What days does canada air the episodes?
What stream can I watch them on?
>>
>>30075618
>sticky for and old episode

that's not how it works, OP
>>
>>30076232
This, to be quite honest, family.
>>
>>30076207
Pretty sure everyone rated it last week.
>>
>>30076255
They've been airing one ep every day of the weekend (1 on Sat, 1 on Sun). Dunno about the streams though, maybe check in those eps threads?
>>
File: 1429992.gif (465KB, 485x333px) Image search: [Google]
1429992.gif
465KB, 485x333px
Pretty good episode.
>>
>>30076255
on saturday and sunday same time

brony network

here >>30074423
>>
well if this is how its gonna be i guess i'm gonna have to drink the maple syrup and watch the episodes with them. gonna watch the new one now.
>>
>>30076280
If they rated it they did so in a different poll that I can't use. I need the rating here so that I can use it going forward. Plz

Reeeeee
>>
File: O5g9wnh.jpg (166KB, 811x578px) Image search: [Google]
O5g9wnh.jpg
166KB, 811x578px
>>30076283
>>30076292
Thanks
>>
File: 1493305023570.jpg (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493305023570.jpg
10KB, 400x400px
>>30075955
CANADA, I SWEAR TO GOD

I completely disregard Treehouse's schedule. I just watched Fluttershy Leans in a few days ago, and I'm going to watch Forever Filly next.
>>
>>30076334
Uh, why weren't you there last week then?
>>
File: 1473866807666.gif (1MB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
1473866807666.gif
1MB, 250x141px
>>30076305
I like having something to look for during the weekend. The hiatus is going to be longer for leaf watchers.
>>
>>30076376
I'm really sick of explaining this so just see >>30049445
>>
This was a good episode.
>>
File: 1396711490491.png (616KB, 998x810px) Image search: [Google]
1396711490491.png
616KB, 998x810px
Wait what the hell.

Was this this weeks episodes thread? No sticky?
50 posts?
>>
>>30076428
This ep aired last week in Canada. Lots of people watched it then and I guess the mods got lazy or something. There's been a lot of discussion about this ep throughout the week.
>>
>>30076445
Yeah I know, I'm with the leaks but I didn't think the actual schedule would be this dead.
That's crazy. Everyone is leaks then I guess
>>
>>30076416
So you're holding out for the like 5 people watching it on the slow schedule?

But you're losing the hundreds of people who watch it on the first airing and don't come here. How does this make sense?
>>
>No sticky
I guess I wrote this shit for nothing. I should catch up and post in the Leaf threads.

>>30076207
6/10 Good idea and fitting for the show at this time but hampered by the execution
While it is a little hard to believe that so much time would have passed since the last time Sweetie Belle and Rarity spent time together, Rarity being overworked and wanting some family time is a nice idea and fitting continuity-wise. The opening scene with Sassy clearly showing their respective strong points (and "work stuff" just in general, I also liked the CMC being shown during their work routine a lot as well as cutie marks as a service) was great, however Rarity did overreact a little much in my opinion. As written above, I liked the idea for the episode and having the same issue in parallel with Zipporwhill was a nice touch. Rarity not being completely oblivious was nice and overall the "I can't believe she isn't a baby anymore" plotline was decently done. Cute end, too.
However, for my taste the cycle of Rarity not quite getting it was repeated a little too often (Apple Bloom and Scootaloo just not understanding Ripley's problem was a bit too much too, they should've started working it out too and maybe even helped Sweetie understand her problem a little, she was portrayed too much as the one who knows everything) and her thinking that Sweetie needed a stern talk wasn't that great. For this topic, it's probably somewhat appropriate (I think it often is part of these stories), but it didn't quite fit as is. I can't think of how to do it better, but in my opinion it should've been done differently. Finally, my main problem was that towards the end, the dialogue was too on the nose for me and at times felt too forced, which was pretty much the unfortunate sum of the other things I wrote about.
In the end, this sadly bothered me enough to only find the episode somewhat above average for the nice overall story. It probably deserves a 7 otherwise, I could settle on 6.5.
>>
>>30076416
But the largest sample size would be the leaked threads, because that's where everyone is. You say it would cut the responses in half, but going by the number of posters in both threads, that's not even close to being true.
>>
>>30076467
Because I'm trying to get both groups to rate the episode at the same time in an attempt to lose nobody.

Also, hundreds is an exaggeration. The combined total of posters in both threads has gone down significantly since the leaks have started.
>>
>>30076478
See >>30076472
>>
>>30076456
And a lot of faggots thought the leaf's leaks wouldn't kill the show discuss.
>>
>>30076456
>Everyone is leaks then I guess
That's what I think. The schedule gap is only going to get bigger over time, and the pool of potential spoilers on /mlp/ larger, so you simply must keep up with the Leaf schedule whether you like it or not, or run the ever-increasing risk of being spoiled while browsing.
>>
>>30076574
These not good >>30076440?

Also why would you ask in this thread lel
>>
>>30076556
I personally never had too much of an issue with spoilers. If anything it gives me something to look for when I actually go watch the episode.

It's like, "Hey, these guys are talking about this one scene a lot, I'll have to pay attention when that comes up so I know why they're interested in it"
>>
File: 1355631664225.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1355631664225.gif
2MB, 450x450px
>>30076476
>however Rarity did overreact a little much in my opinion

I dunno, seemed in character for her
>>
>>30076476
Thank you for taking the time to write that out. I'll be sure to repost it for you if the thread dies and we decide to make another one.
>>
>>30076659
To be fair, we've never had a bad episode so far.

And the good episodes have spawned pretty humongous discussion threads (threads because the mods refuse to make a single sticky)
>>
>>30076687
Yee, the mods should really have two rolling stickies for the weekend to cover both airdates.

On an unrelated note, the bright side of having the leaks is that we can go back and watch the episode again immediately after it finishes.

For anyone who wants to do that, or for anyone who missed the episode you can catch it here http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5l8o0p
>>
So, seriously, what is Zipporwhill's talent? Being a shit dog owner?

That filly confuses me...
>>
>>30076781
Dog trainer?
>>
>>30076943
Could be, but we don't really have any indication that it's actually her talent. If anything this episode kind of shows that she has trouble with it, though it could just be her being a silly filly and not realizing her dog got older.
>>
>>30076665
I took that into account and still found it a little overdone. The instant mood switch was great though.
>>
So, if I don't watch leaf leaks, I won't get a mid season hiatus?
>>
>>30077062
I don't think so, maybe you might get a little one though since sometimes there are 3 week breaks and stuff.

But seriously just keep up with leaf leaks. This stuff is going to be everywhere so unless you're able to shut it all off, you're probably going to have some episodes ruined so what's the point waiting.

I hate leaks, I usually wait till schedule but look at this thread man. 26 IP's. You're missing out on the post episode stuff, half the Season is going to be done and you're going to be watching episodes others saw weeks if not months ago
>>
>>30077107
>He thinks spoilers ruin stuff
Romeo and Juliet both die at the end, your welcome.
>>
File: 1443622119214.jpg (88KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1443622119214.jpg
88KB, 450x450px
>>30077130
YOU CUNT I WAS GOING TO WATCH THE PERFORMANCE TOMORROW
>>
>>30077167
Nigga, I legit haven't seen any Star Wars movies and some asshole ruined it for me by saying Darth Vader was Luke's father.
>>
>>30077167
>>30077181
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=HH86XMZ8vn8
>>
>>30077207
Video is meaningless. If you've got a point to make make it yourself.
Everyone reacts differently to things, if you don't think spoilers ruin anything, good for you. For others, it does and they find they might not be able to get into the story as much knowing the outcome
>>
Mega when?
>>
>>30077225
Might as well wait for Mega if you're asking for this episode. Everyone just uses the Treehouse rip atm
>>
>>30077221
The reason I posted the video is that is makes the exact same point I would make here.

The basic idea is that when you go into a narrative completley blind you become fixated on trying to figure out what's going on and trying to predict what's going to happen next. This isn't something that really changes from person to person, this is more of a universal humanistic trait that we all share.

However, if you have a basic idea of what's going to happen before you go into a narrative you will generally find that instead of focusing on what's going to happen, you can instead focus on what's going on in the moment, and appreciate all the other details that you might have otherwise missed or glossed over. And in general most people find that makes the work itself more enjoyable.

Sure, there are some people that are and forever will be ass blasted over spoilers because if something get spoilered they will continue to fixate on that and it will pull them out of it, however they are generally the exception and not the rule. This is something that has been studied multiple times and each time they've come to the same approximate result.

I'm certainly not advocating that you read a detailed synopsis with a concise list of plot points before you watch or read something, but more that you shouldn't really get bent out of shape about different plot points or peices of a story being "spoiled" because it's likley not going to negatively impact your enjoyment of that piece of media unless you allow it to.
>>
>>30077343
>And in general most people find that makes the work itself more enjoyable.
All that is what episode rewatches are for senpai.
And besides, knowing the basic premise is reading the synopses. I reckon most people do that.
Knowing the end and loads of things that happen in the episode is basically giving the episode away. It might not effect enjoyment per se, but it does effect your reaction to the episode and perhaps the impact it has, considering you know which things are coming.

Imagine watching Crusaders of the Lost Mark knowing the CMC get their Cutie Marks that episode. It's a giveaway and I'd be mad af. Just saying "don't let it effect you" doesn't really work
>>
>>30077424
>Imagine watching Crusaders of the Lost Mark knowing the CMC get their Cutie Marks that episode.

I actually don't have to imagine it. I ended up missing the original airdate of the episode and I didn't see it until a couple weeks later. I saw that they got their cutie marks and I saw a couple other things about the episode too, like the fact that it was a CMC/DT episode and that there was a song in it.

In the end I still really enjoyed the episode when I watched through it the first time even though I knew they were going to get their cutie marks at the end. I just sat down and enjoyed the ride and it was a good one.

You're gonna have to find a better argument senpai.
>>
>>30077535
>You're gonna have to find a better argument senpai.
Eh, I don't think there's anything to really argue.
Your point is that the episodes are still enjoyable despite knowing what's happening, and while I find that's true, I find knowing what's going to happen ruins the impact to me and sort of the episode. I'm still annoyed by the synopses for 28 Pranks Later giving away the episode. We're different, plenty hate spoilers, but like I said from the get go, everyone reacts differently to things. Just because you feel one way doesn't mean others do.
There's a reason it's called a spoil-er and why people get frustrated at them
>>
>>30077604
And my argument is simply that people really shouldn't get upset about something so trivial.

Though like I said, there will always be people who are eternally ass blasted, so whatever. You can't save them all.
>>
>>30077634
>he thinks spoilers ruin stuff
They do. That's the thing. Maybe not for you but clearly for a lot of others. It's not this minority, at least, no on the internet anyway.

Spoilers are pretty hated, it's in the word
>>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thread is kind of dead but I'll repost anyway.

Haven't rated Season 7 Episode 6 "Forever Filly" in THIS particular strawpoll, do so now. Otherwise feel free to ignore this post and continue with your day.
>>
>>30077658
Have you ever considered that many commonly held opinions are actually incorrect or are distinctly non-representative, especially on the internet?

For example, many people beleive that the taste buds on the human tongue are localized in such a way where there are specific flavor receptors where this is patently false.

Again, the fact that spoilers are hated is irrelevant. I'm simply stating that for most people minor spoilers, or even significant spoilers in certain instances, don't actually negatively affect enjoyment of a piece of media and can actually improve enjoyment.
>>
>>30077710
>opinions are actually incorrect
C'mon. This doesn't even make any sense.
That's my point. People have different opinions and reactions. Your next sentence is completely irrelevant because it's a false belief, rather than a reaction.

>most people minor spoilers, or even significant spoilers in certain instances, don't actually negatively affect enjoyment of a piece of media and can actually improve enjoyment.
I don't agree. Like I said it ruins the impact of the moment. People get bootyblasted over things like Snape killed Dumbledore because of it. They're invested in the characters and wants to see how it plays out, rather than hearing of it in a single sentence without seeing the events that unfolded first.
Sure, that doesn't mean they didn't enjoy the book, there's a lot more to it but again, it ruins both the impact and gives a sense of things to come. For some I reckon it even ruins the entire point of consuming said media
>>
>>30077844
I don't know what to tell you man. The data I've seen tells me otherwise.

I guess we're just gonna have to agree to disagree.
>>
>>30077888
Your dubs and trips confirm. Have a nice day love
>>
>>30077937
C-can we talk about the episode now?
>>
>>30077888

there is no data. you're full of shit and posting your opinion as fact.

and it's a retarded opinion, by the way. opinions have never improved the experience for anyone at anything. you are *always* better off going in blind.

if you disagree you should probably start trying it out, you fucking dope.
>>
>>30077971
>opinions have never improved the

i meant 'spoilers have never..'. how blindingly idiotic your opinion is has actually sapped me of my ability to type. god help me with the captcha.
>>
>>30077971
>there is no data. you're full of shit and posting your opinion as fact.
http://pages.ucsd.edu/~nchristenfeld/Publications_files/Spoilers.pdf
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>30077998
I'd imagine all this is based on media none of the participants were invested in
>>
>>30077959
Sure! Everyone's doing it here >>30076440
^;)

Seriously though, I enjoyed this episode. Kind of showed how Sweetie and Rarity's relationship has developed through time and it had a sweet ending. It's been a week since I watched it though. Leafs and all that
>>
>>30077998

i think that study is pretty much invalidated by the fact that the participants didn't have any sort of prior investment in the stories. why would i give a shit if someone spoiled a roald dahl book?

garbage study supplied by a garbage poster with a garbage opinion.
>>
>>30078008
I'll acknowledge that there's no way to ascertain that from this study and that's something that I sincerely hope is looked into in the future. Unfortunately most people in academia who have the credentials to do this kind of research don't actually give much of a fuck about this kind of stuff.

Still, it's quite interesting how consistent the results were across multiple works with the only story where the enjoyment went down in aggregate after being spoilered was "The Bet"
>>
>>30078035
>Kind of showed how Sweetie and Rarity's relationship has developed through time
Or in this case how it didn't at all until this point

>>30078054
Y-you too
>>
>>30078087
>Or in this case how it didn't at all until this point
I meant going way back. Just looking at where they are from S2, to now. Going through stuff like Derby Racers and having Sweetie eventually just tell Rarity exactly how she felt before she went off
>>
>>30078153
I suppose that's true, though in the end that kind of implies that the development happened mostly on Sweetie's front with Rarity being forever focused either on herself or consistently stuck in the past.
>>
>>30078075
I don't know, is it?
Spoil something no one really cares about and they're going to continue not caring and just enjoy what they like.
>>
>>30078176
I'll acknowledge that there's no way to ascertain that from this study and that's something that I sincerely hope is looked into in the future. Unfortunately most people in academia who have the credentials to do this kind of research don't actually give much of a fuck about this kind of stuff.
>>
>>30078170
That past wasn't that long ago though. It's just they hadn't managed to spend a lot of time together for a while, and Sweetie in that time had earned her Cutie Mark and done a lot more.
Rarity herself says she knew Sweetie wasn't really enjoying those things and just wanted to rekindle old memories, because of how much she missed them. It's really easy to get caught up and not realise how a sibling has grown, hell, even if you see them on a daily basis which I don't think Rarity and Sweetie Belle do.
>>
>>30078192
Anon you're stuck on loop
>>
>>30078194
>Rarity herself says she knew Sweetie wasn't really enjoying those things and just wanted to rekindle old memories
I must have missed that part
>>
>>30078215
You posted a criticism in response to a response to what by my understanding is essentially the same critisim.

What do you want me to do? My response to the critisim is the same as it was twenty minutes ago, senpai.

If you want to discuss this, I'm game, but you gotta throw me a bone, dude
>>
>>30078241
Nah, you said it was interesting, I was basically saying it's not really
>>
>>30078248
Ok
>>
>>30078223
>The truth is, I know you're not a little filly anymore.
This, after Rarity took her to a few things that were for smaller fillies. Followed by
>the last time we did all of those things together, I... I didn't realize it was gonna be the last last time. I loved doing those things with you. It's hard for me to let that go.
Basically showing she knew the activities were for smaller fillies. I was wrong in that she says she directly says she knew Sweetie wasn't enjoying those things, but it's easily implied here and explains Rarity's actions.
She loved doing those things, she may have realised Sweetie didn't so much, but like she said, it's hard to let go. With the first activity not working, there's hope that the next would, or the next, or the next, especially when she was desperate to bond with her sister in the way she used to before.
>>
>>30078283
Ahh, Ok, I'll have to take another look at it again later. I'm always super distracted when the episode airs due to covering a bunch of things at once. Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
So how long has it been since we last saw Zipporwhill

I mean, I know the last time we saw her was season four in Filli Vanilli, but just how long has it been since then? Her dog isn't a puppy anymore, or at least they're an older puppy. So what do you guys figure, a year? Maybe two? Does that about line up with what we've seen and the character growth and story's we've seen go by?
>>
>>30078432
I'm almost certain Zipporwhill has been in another episode, maybe just a cameo in something like a Hearth's Warming Tale though.

As for years I've no idea man. It's so hard to say
>>
The episode was good.
Much better than the last.
>>
Bumping the dead thread with a dead poll

If you haven't rated Season 7 Episode 6 "Forever Filly" in THIS particular strawpoll, do so now. Otherwise feel free to ignore this post and continue with your day.
>>
File: 1493272032194.jpg (28KB, 696x693px) Image search: [Google]
1493272032194.jpg
28KB, 696x693px
>29 posters bother to watch Discovery episodes instead keeping up with the rest of the world
>>
>>30079553
I will never conspire with fucking leaves
>>
>>30077107
I don't browse /mlp/ except for episode discussions
>>
>>30075790
>living paycheck to paycheck
>>
>>30079823
Well look at this thread, is there much discussion? You get more of it straight after the episode is seen
>>
>>30080475
Most live stickies are filled with shitposting anyway
>>
>>30077107
>>30079823
Sorry, bro, but we've had 2000+ posts of pure episode discussion last sunday and monday.

The current thread series is approaching the 1500 again, and it's going to happen tomorrow as well, provided the episode is at least half decent.

Face it, for some reason this board is alive with episode discussion like it hasn't been in years. Emotions are raw as fuck right now.
>>
>>30080498
>2000+ posts of pure episode discussion last sunday
Link? I saw 2 threads, not sure where 2000 came from and I'd like to see them please
>>
>>30075618
I can't believe DFC screwed up and didn't show the closing credits.
>>
File: deflated.jpg (112KB, 1281x716px) Image search: [Google]
deflated.jpg
112KB, 1281x716px
Poor pony's shipping hopes were denied.
>>
>>30076445
>Lots
You mean almost everybody, except some autistic retards.
>>
>>30081081
Episode discussion thread #1, #2, #3 and #4
>>
>>30083559
I only saw #1 and #2
I have #2 still open >>30035711 and don't see a link to the 3rd
>>
In today's broadcast, the credits were still missing.
>>
>>30084685
What do you mean
>>
Why do I have the urge to bump this thread despite having nothing to say

I wonder.
>>
>>30086714
>>
Last one
>>
>>30089277
You stupid fucking nigger gas yourself
>3 episodes per weekend
>no sticky at all
Great.
>>
>>30089415
You'll regret it if you continue being rude.
>>
Just saw the episode yesterday, missed the leaks.

Did people comment on the original thread weeks ago, noting the accent of the filly?
>>
>>30084685
When I saw it Saturday, it felt weird not to see the credits. It bothered me a little bit, like it's odd.
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.